Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:08 pm

Queen Kong- Super Woman of the Lost World 
Megalomaniac

Post Queen Kong- Super Woman of the Lost World
Queen Kong- Super Woman of the Lost World

Gulf of Guinea
West Africa

A 14-year-old girl...the sole survivor of a plane crash...badly bleeding...her shoulder length black hair dishevelled...her legs fractured...her clothes torn...crawled along the ground...through some tall grass...as the wreckage of the plane burned behind her.

Traumatized by physical pain and emotional turmoil...the girl had no idea what happened or where she was.

The last thing she remembered were other people on the plane going mad with rage or lust...and then the plane plummeted out of the sky.

She should be dead but for some reason she wasn't.

Then through her blurry vision...she saw a glowing green light ahead of her.

She was drawn to it like a magnet.

Crawling towards it...the girl found a steel tiara on the ground in front of her.

She was mesmerised by the glowing green rock in the middle of the strange tiara.

As she looked at the glowing green rock...the confused teenage girl heard a voice speak to her.

"You have been chosen girl...Who you were in the outside world is no more...You are now in the LOST WORLD...The Kong Crown has chosen you to be its champion...
Accept it if you wish to live...It will grant you great powers and great weaknesses...You shall stay here in the Lost World...as its protector...Put on the Kong Crown
...and accept your name...QUEEN KONG" said the voice.

"Yes...I am...Queen...Kong..." replied the girl as she put the steel tiara on her head.

She was surprised when a green glow formed around her body and an unknown force lifted her up into the air.

The girl felt her physical injuries healing...her fear disappearing...as
her mind became clear...and her teenage body underwent a series of rapid changes...becoming taller...stronger...and sexier...as she went through years of growth within a matter of minutes.

Years later.

The muscles of her 8ft voluptuous creamy body accentuated...the mighty she savage...Queen Kong swung from vine to vine through the towering trees in the jungle of the Lost World.

She enjoyed the feel of cool air against her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...especially on her naked giant firm creamy breasts...capped at their sexy summits by huge glossy pink areolas and huge puffy glossy pink nipples...and in the space between her huge creamy thighs...where the thickest matted glossy black pubic jungle covered this space...her giant glossy pink clitoris located at its center...through the spaces between the sexy toes of her large erotic bare creamy feet...which had short glossy clear toenails... through her long mane of tousled glossy black hair that flowed like a waterfall from the top of her head...on to her broad creamy shoulders...to the middle of her muscular creamy back...wearing only her steel tiara...with the glowing green rock on her head...and steel bracelets on her wrists.

Releasing her grip on the vine she was holding... the Busty Brunette Giantess landed on the balls of her large erotic bare creamy feet on the branch of a tall tree...assuming a heroic pose....her hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...the soles of her large erotic bare creamy feet on the branch of the tree...her long muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her naked giant firm creamy breasts pushed forward as she scanned the domain of the Lost World.

Queen Kong was alerted by a sudden stiffness in her huge glossy pink nipples in the middle of her huge glossy pink areolas atop the sexy summits of her giant firm creamy breasts...and then heard the sounds of explosions...that were unfamiliar to her...but the cries of humans...that were.

"My huge Kong Nipples tell me there is danger!! I must save people in danger!!" resolved the Busty Brunette Giantess as she grabbed hold of another thick green vine...flexed the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body...leaping off the tree branch and swinging from vine to vine in the direction of the strange explosions and the shouts of people.

Queen Kong's blue eyes widened as she swung through the towering trees of the Lost World as she saw a group of 16 men wearing strange grey uniforms...down on the floor of the jungle...100 ft below her using weapons that shot fire out of their tips...as they were attacked by a group of six giant spiders...each 80 feet in eight...that she knew were indigenous to the Lost World....four of them already ensnared in the thick webbing of the spiders...who she knew wanted to carry them back to their nests and eat them.

"TARANTULOKS!!...They will know the strength of Queen Kong!!" resolved the Busty Brunette Giantess as she released her grip on the vine...descending rapidly into the one-sided battle to save the strangers in her realm. Driving the ball of her large erotic right bare creamy foot into the head of one of giant spiders...stunning it on impact.

The men...who were Nazi soldiers....who were terrified by the giant spiders...that did not seem to be affected by the bullets being fired from their rifles and machine guns...immediately became surprised...mesmerized and aroused...by the intervention of the Top-Heavy Savage Heroine.

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...showing off her naked giant firm creamy breasts...and her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle between her giant creamy thighs...clad only in her steel tiara and steel bracelets...Queen Kong engaged the other five Tarantuloks in battle...driving them back from some of the fallen soldiers...with a flurry of powerful punches and kicks.

"Feel the fury and the power of Queen Kong you evil spiders!!" declared the Busty Brunette Giantess as she lashed out at the giant spiders with a series of punches and kicks...while using the steel bracelets on her wrists to deflect the attacks of their fangs...and push some of the fallen Nazis to safety...as their guns ran out of ammunition.

The heat of conflict...as well as the heat and light generated by the bullets being fired from the rifles and machine guns of the Nazi soldiers brought more Tarantuloks coming out from boroughs under the ground.

"Eh...My... huge Kong Nipples are warning me of danger!...More Tarantuloks are coming!!...I must protect the rest of these strange men!!" declared Queen Kong...feeling hardness in her huge glossy pink nipples...as she saw four more of the 80 ft spiders charging towards her....eight of the Nazi soldiers unable to escape the giant spiders... wrapped up tightly in webbed cocoons.

"You Tarnantuloks are no match for me!!" the Busty Brunette Giantess as she stunned one tarantulok by driving the ball of her left large erotic bare creamy foot into the middle of its head. The remaining eight Nazi soldiers...watched with awe and arousal...their dicks hard and erect under their pants...their guns out of ammunition...too mesmerized by the voluptuous and muscular creamy body of Queen Kong as she lifted this giant spider over her head...and rose on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...hurling it into three more tarantuloks...all four of them beating a swift retreat back underground.

Leaping forward...Queen Kong drove her left creamy fist into the middle of another giant spider's head...stunning it instantly. Flexing her giant creamy thighs...the Top Heavy Superwoman of the Lost World... leapt with incredible agility over two tarantuloks as they both tried to grab her...and they rammed into each other with tremendous force...making the ground shudder...before they collapsed on their back motionless.

Landing on the ground on the balls of her large erotic bare creamy feet...Queen Kong felt hardness again in her huge puffy glossy pink nipples...warning her of danger. Raising her left muscular creamy arm...she used her left silver bracelet to block the fangs of this spider...before driving her right creamy fist into the underside of this giant spider...making it also collapse to the ground on its back.

But the Top-Heavy Superwoman of the Lost World did not realise...that the tarantuloks had been studying her as they fought her...each of the giant spiders she had defeated....transmitting via subtle sound waves to the remaining tarantuloks.

As she turned to battle the last of the 80 ft spiders...this spider kept its distance...and fired streams of silk fibers from glands on the tips of its abdomen at her. Unable to react in time...the Top-Heavy Superwoman of the Lost World could not the silk from landing on her naked huge creamy breasts...forming spider webs over the sexy summits of each of her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"You Tarantuloks are clever predators!...Your spider webs have captured my huge Kong Areolas...and my huge Kong Nipples...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOMETHING IN THE WEB...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
A POWERFUL APHRODISIAC...IT'S MAKING THEM...HAAAAAA...HAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...YOU'VE DISCOVERED MY WEAKNESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GETTING TIRED...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..GET SPIDER WEBS...AUUUUUUUH
OFF MY...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HUGE KONG AREOLAS...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OFF MY HUGE KONG NIPPLES..." moaned Queen Kong...her eyelids becoming heavy...her blue eyes glazing with sleep...as she began to stagger from side to side on the balls of her large erotic bare creamy feet...her muscular creamy arms flailing in the air...as she tried to stay conscious...as spider webs covering her huge glossy pink areolas and huge glossy pink nipples...thickened from contact with the air...and began to spread from the sexy summits of her naked giant firm creamy breasts...down their smooth slopes as the last Tarantulok closed in on her.

The eight Nazi soldiers who she had saved...standing a good distance away...looking on with awe and arousal...their dicks stiff and erect under their pants as they watched the Top Heavy Superwoman of the Lost World in peril before the 80 ft mutant spider...making no move to help her.

Sensing that its naked busty prey was weakening...the Tarantulok closed in.

"AUUUUUUUUUUNH...AUUUUUNH
...AUUUUUUUUUUNH...AUUUUNH
...AUUUUUUUUNH...AUUUUUUNH"
moaned Queen Kong in pain...staggering backwards on the balls of her large erotic bare creamy feet as the Tarantulok lashed her repeatedly in her naked giant firm creamy breasts with two of its eight legs...making her dizzier.. weaker...and sleepier...as the aphrodisiac toxin in the spider webs...drugged her huge glossy pink areolas and huge glossy pink nipples into hardness and erectness...making her dizzier...weaker...and sleepier with each blow of its two front legs to her naked giant firm creamy breasts.

"Auuuuuuuuuh...Aphrodisiac...in the spider webs...make my huge Kong Areolas...and my huge Kong Nipples...haaa...haaa...haaaaaard
...Auuuuuuuuuh...will go to sleep soon...Auuuuuuuuh...be helpless against the Tarantuloks...Auuuuuh
...need power...of my Kong Crown"
moaned the Top Heavy Superwoman of the Lost World...her blue eyes barely open...her vision blurring as the Tarantulok prepared to strike.

Just then...the green rock in the middle of Queen Kong's steel tiara glowed...causing the spider webs covering the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts to disintegrate...allowing her huge glossy pink areolas and big glossy pink nipples to breathe.

The Top Heavy Superwoman exploded into furious action...delivering a series of punches and kicks to the head of the Tarantulok...stunning the 80 ft mutant spider before it could strike.

The muscles of her 8ft voluptuous creamy body accentuated...Queen Kong lifted the Tarantulok over her head...and rising on the balls of her large erotic bare creamy feet...hurled it through the air...
causing it to land on the ground 20 feet away from her...causing the ground to shake.

Witnessing the strength of the Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World...the nine Tarantuloks scurried away...retreating underground into their boroughs.

But Queen Kong's victory was short-lived...as she felt her huge glossy pink areolas and huge glossy pink nipples...became hard and erect in less than two seconds.

"Auuuuuuuuh...too much...Auuuh...web...Auuuuuuuuh...aphrodisiac
...Auuuuuuuuuh...drugged...Auuh...my huge...Uuuuuuuuuh...Kong...
Auuuuuh...Areolas...Auuuuuuuuuh...my huge...Auuuuuuuh...Kong...
Auuuuuuh...Nipples...Auuuuuuuuh...They...are...haaa...haaa...haaaa
...haaaaaaaard...Auuuuuuuuuuuuh...losing...Auuuuuuuh...my Kong...
Auuuuuuh...Strength...Auuuuuuh...dizzy...Auuuuuuuh...tired...Auuuuh
very...Auuuuuuuuuh...tired..." moaned Queen Kong in pleasure as she slowly went down on her left knee...and then sprawled out on her back...her muscular creamy arms going limp past her head while her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle accentuated between her wide open huge creamy thighs...her large erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...straining to stay curled with tension and close together as the powerful aphrodisiac toxin of the Tarantuloks quickly took effect on her.

"Auuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tired...Auuuh...very tired...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
web...aphrodisiac...Auuuuuuuuuuh...too strong...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...my...huge...Kong...Areolas...my...huge...Kong...Nipples...are...haa
...haaa....haaaaaaaard...Auuuuuuh...must...be...knocked...out...Auuuh
...go...to...s...s...s...sleeeeeeeeeep...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Queen Kong in pleasure...her blue eyes slowly closing...as her 8ft voluptuous and muscular creamy body took the shape of a human 'x'...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head while her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her large erotic bare creamy feet resting on their smooth heels...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails as she capitulated and surrendered to unconsciousness.

To be continued

Sat May 20, 2023 8:01 pm