Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:11 pm

The Gorilla Woman in Queen Kong and the Lost World 2 
Megalomaniac

Post The Gorilla Woman in Queen Kong and the Lost World 2
The Gorilla Woman in Queen Kong and the Lost World 2

Unknown location
Gulf of Guinea

"UHHHH...GORILLA WOMAN...UHHHH..." groaned teenager JOE KINTE...calling out the name of his superheroine girlfriend...as he dreamed. The 18-year-old teenage boy from the Democratic Republic of the Congo...had a strange dream playing repeatedly in his mind...where he was fondling the sexy superheroine of the Democratic Republic of the Congo...in her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...and in her giant glossy black cunt...under her thin tight white gorilla fur G-string... two super erogenous areas of her 8 ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...which she told him were key to activating her weakness to sex...denying her access to her strength...speed ...and stamina of 40 gorillas.

The teenage boy stroked his stiff erect dick through the fabric in the middle of his jeans...as he dreamt how he made the Big Breasted Black Giantess lactate and orgasm powerfully...enslaving her to succumb to a lengthy period of unconsciousness. "UHHH...GORILLA WOMAN...UHH...UHH...UHHH"
groaned Joe as he stroked his dick until he ejaculated in his underwear under his jeans.

The act caused the teenage boy to wake up with a start.

"No!...That wasn't a dream!...What did I do??...What made me knock out Gorilla Woman??" gasped Joe.

The teenage boy...who worked as a photographer with the Daily Congo newspaper back in the Democratic Republic of Congo...then realised that his superheroine girlfriend was nowhere around. Joe also realized he was no longer in her mystic-powered Gorilla Plane...which they were in...flying back home to the Democratic Republic of Congo from an unexpected adventure in Spain.

He looked around and was confused to find himself lying on the ground in the middle of a strange jungle...with trees...plants and bushes that he had never seen before.

Joe got to his feet and began to look around.

"Where am I?...Where's Gorilla Woman?...I must've fallen out of the Gorilla Plane...but I don't remember that happening. The plane must have crashed somewhere around here...after I knocked her unconscious...while she was flying the plane. I have to find her and help her to get us out of here...wherever here is..." thought Joe...as he began to wander off through the dense vegetation...unaware that he was being watched.

Elsewhere...in another part of the strange jungle that Joe found himself in... several of the trees had been felled as a result of the mystic powered Gorilla Plane crash landing there. The canopy of its cockpit open...the plane's sexy pilot...Gorilla Woman...champion superheroine of the Democratic Republic of the Congo lay unconscious in the pilot seat in the front of the cockpit.

Her head sagged against her broad right shoulder...her muscular dark ebony arms hanging limp on either side of her voluptuous upper body...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts heaving slowly up and down...capped at their sexy summits by broad hard glossy black areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her giant wet excited glossy black clitoris throbbing under her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string that barely covered the space between her giant dark ebony thighs...and slipped into the crack between the cheeks of her giant firm dark ebony ass...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting flat on the floor of the Gorilla Plane's cockpit...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails.

As she felt air currents wafting against her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...brushing her broad glossy black nipples and her big puffy glossy black nipples...causing them to slowly relax...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine slowly regained consciousness

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...J...Joe...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Joe...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What??...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Where??...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...her eyelids fluttering...her brown eyes slowly beginning to open.

As her blurry vision began to clear as her broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples began to relax...allowing her to regain her strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas...along with her gorilla immunity against drugs...bullets...blades and fire...the Topless Top Heavy
Congolese Superheroine...became aware of the strange environment that her Gorilla Plane had crash landed in...but more importantly to her...that her teenage boyfriend was not in the cockpit with her.

Flexing her muscular dark ebony arms and her thick muscular dark ebony legs...Gorilla Woman climbed out of the cockpit of her stricken Gorilla Plane...alighting to on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet to the soft mud of the strange jungle she found herself in.

"Joe!!...Joe!!...Where are you??" called the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...looking at the strange dense vegetation around her...but seeing and hearing no sign of her teenage boyfriend.

The Big Breasted Black Giantess assumed her heroic pose...her dark ebony hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting flat on the soft earth of the strange jungle...her thick muscular dark ebony legs slightly apart...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts pushed forward with confidence.

"It's okay Joe!...I'm not mad at you for playing with my big Gorilla Nipples...my broad Gorilla Areolas...and my giant Gorilla Clitoris!...I'm not mad at you for knocking me unconscious!...You can come out!" said Gorilla Woman...thinking her teenage boyfriend was afraid that she would be angry at her. The Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine did not see Joe or hear anything to tell her he was close.

"Something must have affected Joe...causing him to knock me out. My Gorilla Powers protected me from whatever affected him." thought Gorilla Woman as she tried to make sense of what had happened to them. "This island is nowhere on any map. The Gorilla Plane's radar never detected it" thought the Big Breasted Black Giantess as she touched the Gorilla Talisman that hung around her neck and rested between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts.

"The mystic energy that powers the Gorilla Plane has been disrupted by some unknown force. It will take time before the Great Gorilla God restores it. I'll have to find Joe on my own. My big Gorilla Nipples will be able to sense his presence" resolved the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine as she walked away from her plane and into the strange jungle to begin her search for Joe.

In another part of the strange jungle...Joe wandered aimlessly...searching for his superheroine girlfriend...still worried she would be mad at him for knocking her unconscious and causing her to crash land wherever they had.

The photographer in him...couldn't help but be fascinated by the strange vegetation around him. "Wish I had my camera...MISS MUTOMBO and MR TURE...would love to see this. What kind of place is this??" wondered Joe...his mind passing briefly on Daily Congo investigative journalist Akula Mutombo...who he worked regularly with in reporting stories about Gorilla Woman's superheroine adventures...and their boss...Daily Congo editor-in-chief Henry Ture.

"Gorilla Woman!...Gorilla Woman!...Where are you??" called the teenage boy...his dick stiff and erect under his jeans as he thought about his secret superheroine girlfriend...hoping she would find him and they could leave this strange but fascinating place.

Joe stopped as he heard movement in the bushes around him. "Gorilla Woman? It's me Joe! Here I am!" called the teenage boy.

Joe was shocked when three women...each of them 7 ft tall...with voluptuous and muscular brown bodies...wearing only brown leather panties...emerged from the bushes and started to surround them. He became nervous as he saw the lust in their eyes...and saw them bare yellowing teeth at him.

"Man!...I take!" said one giantess. " I take!" said a second giantess. "I take!" said the third giantess.

Before the teenage boy could do anything the three topless giantesses' grabbed hold of him and began to pull at him in different directions.

"NO...UHHHHH...STOP...UHHHHHHHH...GORILLA WOMAN....UHHHHHHHHHH...HELP...HELP" cried Joe in fear and pain....not knowing what these strange savage women would do to him.

The cries of the teenage boy...the snarls of the three topless giantesses....and the ensuing struggle....attracted the attention of someone else who alighted to from the nearby trees and causing the ground to shudder.

The three squabbling giantesses...let go of Joe and turned to face the person who had interrupted their fight over the teenage boy.

As he lay on the ground...Joe was confused...scared and aroused as he looked at an 8ft woman...with blue eyes...a voluptuous and muscular creamy body...who was completely naked...except for steel bracelets on her wrists...and a steel tiara with a glowing green rock in its centre. She had giant firm creamy breasts which were about the same size as Gorilla Woman's...but capped at their sexy summits by wide shiny pink areolas...and big puffy shiny pink nipples. She had a long mane of tousled glossy black hair that flowed from the top of her head like a waterfall on to her broad creamy shoulders and to the middle of her muscular creamy back. Between her giant firm thighs...Joe saw the thickest matted glossy black pubic forest he had ever seen.

He watched as she assumed a heroic pose. Her creamy hands with slender fingers with short glossy fingernails on either side of her wide shapely waist...her large erotic bare creamy feet...with sexy toes with short glossy toenails... flat on the ground...her long muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her naked giant firm creamy breasts pushed forward with arrogance at the three topless giantesses...whose bodies were less impressive than hers.

"He is mine!! QUEEN KONG claims this man for herself!!" declared the Busty Brunette Giantess to the smaller giantesses. With snarls of anger...the three giantesses rushed the Sexy Super Savage and a one-sided battle ensued.

Joe wanted to run. But something he was too aroused by what was happening in front of him...as he watched Queen Kong...the muscles of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body accentuated...as she felled each of the three giantesses...with a flurry of punches and kicks with power that appeared similar to Gorilla Woman's...which sent them flying through the air and rolling along the ground...as they kept charging at her.

Moaning from the physical punishment meted out to them and afraid of the Sexy Super Savage...the three giantesses retreated into the strange jungle.

Joe was still staring at Queen Kong as she walked up to him...mesmerized by her super thick matted glossy black pubic jungle between her giant creamy thighs...he did see her raised her long right muscular creamy leg in the air...then drive the ball of her large right erotic bare creamy foot into the middle of his face.

"UHHHH" Joe groaned as he fell flat on his back and passed out.

"You are mine now" said Queen Kong as used strands of her glossy black pubic hairs to tie Joe's hands and feet...slung him over her right broad creamy shoulder and walked off into the jungle.

Elsewhere...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts swaying sexily and freely as she walked...her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string barely covering the space between her giant firm dark ebony thighs...and slipping into the crack between the cheeks of her giant firm dark ebony ass...feeling the soft earth of the ground under the soles of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet and between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...Gorilla Woman searched the strange jungle for her teenage boyfriend Joe Kinte. "Joe! It's Gorilla Woman! Joe! Where are you?...Come out...Come out wherever you are" called the Big Breasted Black Giantess as she walked through the dense vegetation of the strange jungle she was in...searching for her teenage boyfriend.

"No sign of him...I'm not getting the usual feelings I get in my big Gorilla Nipples to sense his presence...It's almost as if something is affecting their ability to help me sense things as I normally do. I can't worry about that. I need to find Joe and get him back to the Gorilla Plane. Once its energy is restored, we can leave wherever this place is..." said the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine as she continued her trek through the strange jungle.

"This all feels like some kind of strange dream. I don't understand what happened to make Joe nail me in my giant Gorilla Breasts and in my giant Gorilla Cunt...in the ways he knows that the criminals back in the Democratic Republic of Congo use to make me weak and sleepy and knock me unconscious for hours and days. We should have crashed in the Gulf of Guinea. But somehow, we ended up in this place. The radar and navigation systems on the Gorilla Plane didn't detect any land. This must be some uncharted and uninhabited island in the Gulf of Guinea...but the flora here is like nothing I've ever seen in the jungles of the Democratic of Congo. What kind of place is this?" thought Gorilla Woman...looking at the usual plants...trees...and bushes around her.

As the Big Breasted Black Giantess sauntered through the jungle...she passed through a cluster of thick green bushes. As Gorilla Woman walked amongst the bushes...large red flowers bloomed on them. Looking around the strange environment for clues that would help her to find her teenage boyfriend...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine was completely unaware of the flowering gently releasing thousands of tiny red pollen particles...invisible to the naked eye...which swirled around her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body as she kept walking through the cluster of thick green bushes around her.

Many of them descending on to her naked firm giant dark ebony breasts...dissolving into the skin of their smooth giant slopes...and dissolving into the super erogenous glossy black flesh of her broad areolas and her big puffy nipples...which capped the sexy summits of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts as she kept walking through the thick cluster of green bushes...which were all around her...more of the strange red flowers blooming.

"Joe!!...Joe!!...It's me!!...It's Gorilla Woman!!...Can you hear me??...Where are you??...The Gorilla Plane will take some time to restore its energy levels!!...We need to leave this place and fly home...to the Democratic Republic of Congo!!
...Joe!!...Joe!!...Where are you??" cried the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine as she continued walking through the strange jungle...searching the dense undergrowth...as she called out to her teenage boyfriend...who had gone missing since they crash landed in this unknown place under circumstances she did not understand.

Concerned for her teenage boyfriend's safety and desperately wanting to find him and return to the Democratic Republic of Congo...the Big Breasted Black Giantess paid no attention to where she was going...or the growing number of strange thick green bushes that were sprouting up all around her...large red flowers blooming on the bushes...spraying thousands of minute red pollen particles...which quickly dissolved into the exposed parts of her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...that was barely garbed only by a thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string...that barely covered the space between her giant firm dark ebony thighs in front...and slipped into the crack between the cheeks of her giant firm dark ebony ass in the rear...the branches of the bushes and the blooming red flowers...brushing her all over her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...including her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts as she walked...thousands of the tiny red pollen particles dissolving into every inch of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...including her broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples which capped their sexy summits.

"Gorilla Woman!! Gorilla Woman!!" Joe's voice called through the dense cluster of bushes. "Joe!!...Where are you??" called Gorilla Woman...excited by the sound of her teenage boyfriend's voice. "Gorilla Woman!! Gorilla Woman!!" called Joe...his voice coming from inside of the cluster of thick green bushes...with many blossoming large red flowers...that continued to spray the voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine as she moved in the direction that she heard Joe's voice coming from...the flowers...leaves and branches of the thick green bushes brushing against every inch of her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...especially her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts as she did.

"Gorilla Woman!!...Gorilla Woman!!" called Joe's voice through the dense cluster of thick green bushes...which surrounded the Big Breasted Black Giantess...as she moved in the direction that she heard his voice coming from.

"Joe!!...Where are you??...I...I...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...SOMETHING
...IS MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUH
...FAILED TO WARN ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DANGER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
WHERE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..." moaned the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...her eyelids beginning to flutter...as her vision beginning to blur...her muscular dark ebony arms flailing in front of her...as she tried to keep moving through the cluster of thick green bushes...which seemed to be closing in around her...large red flowers blooming on their branches...spraying thousands of red pollen particles on to her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...many of them dissolving into her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...including their sexy summits...making her broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples...becoming hard and erect...with an unprecedented speed...preventing her famous nipples from alerting her to this new danger which she unknowingly placed herself in.

"Gorilla Woman!! Gorilla Woman!!" Joe called through the cluster of thick green bushes which slowly got closer and closer around the Big Breasted Black Giantess...brushing against her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...more large red flowers blooming on their branches...spraying thousands of tiny red pollen particles on to her body...especially her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...and their sexy summits.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUH
...NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BROAD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...BEING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BY SOMETHING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...THEY...ARE SO...HAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY STRENGTH...UUUUUUH
..STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF 40...G...G...G...GORILLAS...ALMOST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GONE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHERE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...UUUUUUUUUUH
...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman...her muscular dark ebony arms raised above her head...her eyelids fluttering...staggering on the balls of her large erotic dark ebony feet...as the thick green bushes closed in tightly around her...making it impossible for her to move...growing higher and higher around her.

"Gorilla Woman!! Gorilla Woman!!Gorilla Woman!!" Joe's voice called through the growing cluster of thick green bushes which the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...was surprised to find herself entangled the branches of the bushes...which had surrounded her.

"JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHERE ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M CAUGHT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...IN SOME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEIRD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH BUSHES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOMETHING...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
IS DRUGGING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA NIPPLES...AND IN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH BROAD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA AREOLAS...MAKING THEM...UUUUH...UUUUUH...
HAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOUND OF YOUR VOICE...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...IS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AROUSING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DISTRACTING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF...40...G...G...G...GORILLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IS...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
ALMOST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GONE...BUSHES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
HAVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...A LIFE OF THEIR OWN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IMPOSSIBLE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...BUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TRUE...TRYING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO KEEP ME...UUUUUUH
...FROM YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WILL..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH... GET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WILL...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...SAVE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman as she writhed frantically within the growing cluster of thick green bushes which surrounded her...a multitude of thick branches binding her muscular dark ebony arms and her thick muscular dark ebony arms...as large red flowers on the branches kept...spraying thousands of tiny red pollen particles all over her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...especially her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts.

As the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine struggled frantically and in futility as the thick green bushes closed in all around her...her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs trapped in several of their thick branches...large red flowers blooming on those branches...spraying her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body with thousands of tiny red pollen particles...many of them landing on and dissolving into the smooth dark ebony flesh of her naked giant firm breasts...making her broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples become hard and erect within the space of seconds...denying her the ability to access her strength...stamina and speed of 40 gorillas...a giant white flower descended towards her beauteous face framed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks.

"HEY...WHAT...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" moaned Gorilla Woman in surprise as the thick white petals of the flower securely covered her nose and mouth...her brown eyes widening as she suddenly found herself inhaling a strange powerful sweet fragrance from the strange giant white flower.

"Gorilla Woman!! Gorilla Woman!!" Joe's voice continued to call through the dense green bushes that surrounded the Big Breasted Black Giantess...as she continued to inhale the powerful sweet fragrance from the giant white flower which was covering her nose and mouth.

"HNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNN" moaned Gorilla Woman into the giant white flower...her brown eyes wide open...as she inhaled its potent sweet fragrance...the muscles of her voluptuous dark ebony body accentuated...as she struggled frantically and in futility as the branches of the thick green bushes wrapped tighter and tighter around her body...the large red flowers on their branches spraying thousands of tiny red pollen particles on to her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...especially her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...her broad glossy black areolas becoming hard...her big puffy glossy black nipples becoming hard...erect...and bullet-shaped in seconds.

"Gorilla Woman!!...Gorilla Woman" Joe's voice beckoned to the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine through the thick green bushes.

"Joe...Uuuuuuuuh...My big Gorilla Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuh...My broad Gorilla Areolas...Uuuuuuuuh...want
you...Uuuuuuuh...to play with them...make them...haa...haa...haaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuh...make me...hhhh
...hhhh...hot...hhhh...hhhh...horny...hhhh...hhhh...hhhh...helpless..." thought Gorilla Woman...her eyelids heavy...her brown eyes glazing with sleep...as she inhaled the overwhelming fragrance of the giant white flower covering her nose and mouth.

"Hnnnnnn...nnnnnn...nnnnnnnnn" moaned Gorilla Woman...breathing heavily into the giant white flower that was covering her nose and mouth....the struggles of her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body becoming slower and slower...within the cluster of thick green bushes that she had become trapped in...her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs bound tightly by several of the bushes' strong wooden branches...large red flowers on the branches spraying her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body with thousands of tiny red pollen particles...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts surrounded by red hazy aura from the pollen particles that had dissolved into them...making her broad glossy black areolas hard as stone...her big puffy glossy black nipples...hard...erect...and bullet-shaped...in the space of seconds.

As she continued to inhale the overwhelming sweet fragrance from the giant white flower that covered her nose and mouth...the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess...saw the image of her teenage boyfriend Joe Kinte appear before her in her blurry vision.

"Gorilla Woman...Gorilla Woman..." said Joe with a smile on his face..

The tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine saw her teenage boyfriend reaching for her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...with his hands.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Joe...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...feel...so...hhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhh...hot...hhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhh...horny...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
...hhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhh...helpless...hhhhhhhhhhhhh...want you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...to play...Uuuuuuuuh
...with my...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...big...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...haaaaaaaaaaard...Gorilla...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Nipples...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my broad...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Gorilla...Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...the way...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I like you to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feels...good...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...feeling relaxed...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...want you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to knock me out...Uuuuuuuuuh
...want to sleep...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...be unconscious...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman with pleasure...as her eyelids became too heavy...to stay open.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" moaned Gorilla Woman...sexily and submissively in pleasure...her brown eyes slowly closing...as her head rolled against her right broad dark ebony shoulder...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts rising and falling slowly...capped at their sexy summits by broad stone-hard glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black hard erect and glossy black nipples...her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body going limp in the cluster of thick green bushes...assuming the form of a human 'x'...her muscular dark ebony arms above her head...the palms of her dark ebony hands exposed...wide spaces between her slender fingers with short glossy clear fingernails...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...the outline of her giant glossy black hard wet and camel toe-shaped cunt...framed against her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string between her giant dark ebony thighs...her large dark ebony feet pointing down to the ground in defeat...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...as she succumbed to the power of the WISH FLOWER...and faded into a lengthy spell of unconsciousness...dreaming erotic thoughts about her teenage boyfriend Joe Kinte.

To be continued

Fri May 12, 2023 8:59 pm