Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:45 pm

The Gorilla Woman in Queen Kong and the Lost World 
Megalomaniac

Post The Gorilla Woman in Queen Kong and the Lost World
The Gorilla Woman in Queen Kong and the Lost World.

Gulf of Guinea
West Africa
9 pm

Seated in the pilot seat of her GORILLA PLANE...her right dark ebony hand gripping the flight stick between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs...the space here barely covered by her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string...her thick muscular dark ebony legs moving back and forth below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet working the flight pedals under the control panel in front of her...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts rising and falling slowly with each breath she took...the sacred Gorilla Talisman which gave her super powers...hanging around her neck and resting in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...her beauteous face framed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks...her brown eyes staring directly ahead...looking at the night sky and the dark ocean waters below...GORILLA WOMAN...sexy superheroine of the Democratic Republic of Congo...was flying her mystic powered plane on the final leg of an unexpected journey from Spain...back home towards the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Sitting in rear seat of the cockpit behind the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine was her teenage boyfriend JOE KINTE...a photographer with the Daily Congo newspaper back in the Democratic Republic of Congo. The duo were reflecting on their unexpected adventure days earlier when they were captured and kidnapped from the Democratic Republic of Congo by Gorilla Woman's arch enemies...the CONTESSA and the COUNT...self-proclaimed rulers of the criminal underworld in the Central African nation...and shipped to Spain to be used to help criminals there stop that country's famous superheroine LYNX WOMAN.

As the Gorilla Plane flew on a steady course over the Gulf of Guinea...heading towards the coast of West Africa...Gorilla Woman reflected on how Lynx Woman was able to snap her out of the hypnotic trance she had been placed in by the Contessa and Count...and how she helped the Big Breasted Super Spaniard to defeat her enemies. She felt good knowing Lynx Woman was a friend and ally...similar to the relationship their respective ancestors in the 16th Century had.

"I never would have imagined to have had such exciting and erotic adventures...were I just plain old AKULA MUTOMBO" thought the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...referring to her mild-mannered alter-ego who was the top investigative journalist at the Daily Congo newspaper...and that Joe...who worked closely with her as Akula...who had a slender light brown body...wore big rimmed glasses on her face...wore baggy conservative attire and wore her dull shoulder length black hair in a ponytail or bun...had no clue about her dual identity.

Sitting in the seat behind the Big Breasted Black Giantess...Joe felt his dick stiff and erect under his jeans...always aroused in her presence...but growing in confidence as a man...when he was in her presence. He too couldn't believe that he was having such amazing adventures...now that the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine was his girlfriend. A lot of them involving both of them being captured and knocked unconscious repeatedly. As perilous as those adventures were...Joe was not afraid because he loved Gorilla Woman. He was prepared to face any danger with her in her mission to fight for justice and protect innocent people from evil in the Democratic Republic of Congo...as well as outside of it.

Gorilla Woman felt her eyelids droop slightly...as she felt slightly light headed as she felt warm tingles in her broad glossy black areolas...in her big puffy glossy black nipples...wetness in her gently throbbing giant glossy black cunt under her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string...which barely covered the space between her giant firm dark ebony thighs and slipped into the crack between the giant firm dark ebony cheeks of her ass...as she sensed Joe's attraction for her...and wanted him to pleasure her in her famous naked firm giant dark ebony breasts and giant glossy black cunt...when they reached home to the Democratic Republic of Congo

She pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind as he spoke to her.

"We've been gone from the Democratic Republic of Congo for quite a few days Gorilla Woman. I hope Mr. Ture isn't mad and I still have a job when we get back" said Joe...referring to his boss...Daily Congo editor-in-chief HENRY TURE...as he looked out of the cockpit at the clear skies around them...as the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine piloted the Gorilla Plane back towards the Democratic Republic of Congo.

"Don't worry Joe. Mr. Ture is a very understanding man and a good boss. Just like you and Akula Mutombo...he didn't give in to all the opinions back in the Democratic Republic of Congo...that I was a drug addict and criminal working with the Rasta Militia rebel group. Besides...I'll make sure that Akula puts in a good word with Mr Ture for you" replied Gorilla Woman with a smile on her glossy red lips...as she held the flight stick steady in her right dark ebony hand....between her giant firm dark ebony thighs...her thick muscular dark ebony legs moving back and forth...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet working the flight pedals below the control panel in the cockpit...as the Gorilla Plane flew on a steady course...east across the Gulf of Guinea...towards the mainland of West Africa...and then towards home...in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

"Who knows what criminal activities the CONTESSA and her husband the COUNT have been up to since they captured me...hypnotized me...knocked me unconscious...and sent me to Spain with Joe. For all the times I have thwarted their criminal schemes and brought their followers to justice...They always manage to find expert...erotic...and exciting ways...to knock me unconscious...which despite the peril....are great fun for me. I'm glad Joe's not afraid of the dangers that come with being my boyfriend..." thought Gorilla Woman...feeling tingles of warmth in her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and between her giant firm dark ebony thighs...as the Gorilla Plane flew steadily across the Gulf of Guinea towards the mainland of West Africa.

Suddenly ...a strange cloud appeared around the mystic powered plane...obscuring the view outside of the cockpit...as it seemed to get thicker and thicker...as the Gorilla Plane flew through it.

"That's weird...Where did this cloud come from? The sky was clear a few seconds ago" said Joe as he looked out the cockpit and saw nothing but white around them.

"I don't understand it either Joe. But the course towards the Democratic Republic of Congo is locked into the navigation system of the Gorilla Plane...through the Temple of the Great Gorilla God...in the tropical rainforest in Salonga National Park...Once I keep us flying steady...we'll be home in the Democratic Republic of Congo in no time" Gorilla Woman assured her teenage boyfriend as they continued to fly through the strange billowing thick white cloud.

As their journey continued...and he sat in the rear seat in the cockpit of the Gorilla Plane...Joe found himself...starting to become disoriented. The teenage boy felt his temples throb...and felt his dick stiffen further under his jeans. He started to hear voices speaking a language he didn't understand...as his mind slowly went blank...and the erotic desires he had for the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...sitting in the pilot's seat directly in front of him...intensified in ways which he never experienced before...compelling him to do things he would not normally do

The Big Breasted Black Giantess...who was focusing on flying the Gorilla Plane through the strange cloud...was completely oblivious to what was happening to her teenage boyfriend...who was sitting behind her in the cramped confines of the cockpit...and was made to pay the price for her complacency.

"Looks like we're flying through some unexpected weather Joe...it's affecting the Gorilla Plane's radar...I'll increase our altitude to get us through it...then we'll have a smooth journey back home to the Democratic Republic of Congo" said Gorilla Woman...as she started to pull back slowly on the flight stick between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs.

The Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine was surprised when she saw Joe's hands reach out from behind...cupping her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...and he began to caress her broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples.

"Hey...Uuuh...Joe...Uuuh...I...need...Uuuh...to...concentrate...Uuuh...You know...Uuuh...I love how you massage...Uuuuh...my big Gorilla Nipples...and...Uuuh...my broad Gorilla Areolas...but...Uuuuh...save it for when...Uuuh...we get...Uuuuh...home...Uuuuuuh...down boy...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuh" sighed Gorilla Woman with a smile on her glossy red lips...wanting to have sex with Joe...but trying to stay focused...her eyelids dropping slightly...her brown eyes looking straight ahead...starting to glaze with sleep... as she held the flight stick steady between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs...her thick muscular giant dark ebony legs moving back and forth below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet working the flight pedals under the control panel...as she kept the Gorilla Plane on a steady heading and speed as she sought to fly them through the strange fog.

But Joe did not hear her. As the Gorilla Plane flew through the strange thick white cloud...the strange voices that only he could hear...speaking in a language he did not understand...were causing him to be directed by urges that were not his own and could not resist.

The teenage boy changed his tactics.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WHAT ARE YOU DOING??...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
SQUEEZING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...ROTATING THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...360 DEGREES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
CLOCKWISE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA
...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...YOU'RE MAKING MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...GET...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAA
...HAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD...TOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUH
...GETTING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NEED TO FLY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...THE PLANE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP" moaned Gorilla Woman as she wiggled in the pilot seat inside the cockpit of the Gorilla Plane...struggling to hold the flight stick in her right dark ebony hand and keep it steady...her thick muscular dark ebony legs moving rapidly back and forth under her thick shapely waist...straining to grip the flight pedals under the control panel of the cockpit with the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...which had short glossy clear toenails...as the mystic powered plane began to swerve from side to side as it flew through the strange thick white cloud that they were in.

"JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLEASE...UUUUUUUUUUH
...LET GO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...HAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NIPPLES...STOP...UUUUUH
...SQUEEZING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ROTATING THEM...UUUUUUUUUH
...MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAARD...IN MY...UUUUUUUH...BROAD...UUUUH
...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUH
...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY GIANT
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE GOING TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KNOCK ME OUT...UUUUUUUUH
...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I...I CAN'T FIGHT YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLEASE...NEED...UUUUUUUUH
TO CONCENTRATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO...UUUUUUUH...FLY...UUUUUUUH...THE GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUH
...PLANE...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine as she wiggled in futility in the pilot seat...the confines of the cockpit of the mystic powered plane...her brown eyes rolling up in her head...her eyelids fluttering...barely holding the flight stick with the fingertips of her right dark ebony hand... between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs...her left muscular dark ebony arm...flailing backwards in in the air in futility...unable to reach Joe in the seat behind hers...while he kept his hands firmly on her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...gripping her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...hard between his thumbs and index fingers...rotating them rapidly 360 degrees clockwise...forcing her to lactate...geysers of white milk shooting out from the tips of her hardened famous big puffy glossy black nipples...spraying on the control panel and the canopy of the cockpit directly in front of her...her thick muscular dark ebony legs flailing in futility below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...tenuously gripping the flight pedals under the control panel...with her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...as the Gorilla Plane struggled to maintain altitude within the mysterious thick white cloud which surrounded it.

His mind possessed by strange voices speaking in language he did not understand...but causing his erotic urges to overrule any mental control and rational thought he had.

While keeping his superheroine girlfriend distracted and disoriented by fondling her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts with his left hand...causing geysers of white milk to shoot frequently out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...Joe slipped his right hand between her wide open giant firm dark ebony thighs...his fingers combing through her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle...locating her giant glossy black clitoris in the middle of it...rubbing it vigorously with his right middle and index fingers.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...ISN'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FUNNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ANYMORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
GET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOUR HAND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..OF MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA BUSH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...RUBBING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY...GIANT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE...WAY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I LIKE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...TO RUB IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NEED TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FLY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...THE GORILLA PLANE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DO IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WHEN YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKE ME...HHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...
UUUH...STARTING...UUUUUUUUUH...TO GET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE MESSAGE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FROM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..THE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GREAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...G...G...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...G...G...GOD...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman wiggling helplessly in the pilot seat in the cramped confines of the cockpit of the Gorilla Plane...the fingers of her right dark ebony hand barely holding the flight stick between her wide open giant firm dark ebony thighs...her left muscular dark ebony arm...flailing uselessly in the air...in futile attempts to grab her teenage boy friend....as he kept fondling her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts with his left hand...geysers of white milk shooting out from the tips of her big puffy hard erect and glossy black nipples as she powerfully and freely lactated...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...as he rubbed her giant glossy black wet and excited clitoris under her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string that barely covered the space between her giant firm dark ebony thighs... her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the floor of the cockpit on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...straining desperately to stay curled with tension and close together...as she Gorilla Plane nose-dived through the strange thick white cloud that surrounded it...heading towards the dark waters of the Gulf of Guinea...thousands of feet below.

Her brown eyes rolling up in her head...her left muscular dark ebony arm...falling limp on the left side of her upper body...the balls of her large erotic dark brown feet raised on the floor of the small cockpit of the Gorilla Plane...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...wiggled in futility in the pilot seat...the fingertips of her right dark ebony hand...barely gripping the flight stick between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs...as Joe thrust his whole right hand under her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string...his right middle and index fingers...rubbing her giant glossy black wet and excited clitoris vigorously...the other fingers of his right hand simultaneously vigorously combing her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle which surrounded her famous super erogenous clitoris...while he simultaneously groped her in her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts with his left hand...squeezing each of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...as they continued to shoot geysers of white milk out of their hardened tips...into the air inside of the cockpit....spraying the control panel...and the glass of the cockpit's canopy directly in front of her...as the Gorilla Plane plummeted fast through the thick white cloud around them.... towards the dark waters of the Gulf of Guinea below them.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH...J...J...JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...S...S...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUBBING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY GIANT...UUUUUUUH...GORILLA
...UUUUUUUUUH...CLITORIS...WHY...UUUUUUUUUUH...ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...DOING THIS??...UUUUUUUUH...YOU'VE MADE MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...
SUPER...HAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...
....UUUUUUUUH...LACTATING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
CAN'T STOP...UUUUH...SO DIZZY......UUUUUUH...SO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
CAN'T THINK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T
MOVE...UUUH...NEED...TO STAY...CONSCIOUS...UUUUH...DON'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MAKE ME CUM...UUUUH...JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
...PLEASE...UUUUUH...DON'T DO IT...UUUH...YOU'RE GOING TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
UUUH...CAN'T STOP YOU...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...YOU'RE...GOING...TO MAKE ME...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...
UUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure as her teenage boyfriend brought her to ten gigantic orgasms in quick succession in the confined space inside the cockpit of the Gorilla Plane as it plummeted through the thick white cloud that surrounded it...towards the dark waters of the Gulf of Guinea.

Exhausted by his efforts...Joe passed out on the floor behind the pilot seat in the cockpit...his right still under the thin tight white gorilla fur G-string of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...who was slumped in the pilot seat...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open...a powerful waterfall of thick white cum spewed from her throbbing giant wet hard excited camel toe-shaped glossy black cunt...her left muscular dark ebony arm limp on the left side of her upper body...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...heaving slowly up and down...rivers of white milk flowing freely from the tips of her big puffy hard erect glossy black nipples...her brown eyes barely open...her right dark ebony muscular arm partially raised...barely clutching the flight stick between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs...the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...with short glossy clear toenails barely able to stay close together and curled with tension as they rested on the floor of the cockpit of the Gorilla Plane...on their smooth heels as it plummeted out of control towards the Gulf of Guinea.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Joe...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...have...you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
done??...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...took me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...by surprise...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...nailed me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
in my...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...big...Gorilla Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in my broad...Gorilla
Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...made them...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...super...haaaaaa
haaaaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...lactating...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...very dizzy...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my head...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...clouding...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
with erotic fantasies...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...of...sex...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...with you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
rubbed me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in my giant...Gorilla...Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so fast...I...I...I...
...I'm...super...hhhh...hhhh...hhhh...hot....hhhhh...hhhhh...hhhhh...horny...hhhhh...hhhh...hhhh...helpless...Uuuuuuh
...Great...Gorilla...God...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...is...commanding...me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to become...Uuuuuuu...
Uuuuuuuuuuuu...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...nnnnn...cunnnnn...sci...ousssssss...must...obey
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...her brown eyes closing as her head sagged between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...her right dark ebony hand fell limp on the right side of her upper body...the flight stick loose between her wide open dark ebony thighs...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting flat on their smooth soles on the floor of the cockpit...wide space between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...as she heard the resounding beat of tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa... as she succumbed to unconsciousness in the pilot seat...for an unknown length of time.

The Gorilla Plane plummeted out of control towards the dark waters of the Gulf of Guinea...the demise of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine and her teenage boyfriend seemingly inevitable.

To be continued

Fri May 12, 2023 8:54 pm