Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:02 pm

Lynx Woman and Goriila Woman in Tamed 6 
Megalomaniac

Post Lynx Woman and Goriila Woman in Tamed 6
Lynx Woman and Gorilla Woman in Tamed 6

Lynx Woman was reluctant to use her full strength against Gorilla Woman...for fear of harming her.

The Sexy Spanish She Cat knew the Big Breasted Black Giantess was not her enemy.

"You must remember who you are Gorilla Woman! I am your friend not your enemy!" said the Big Breasted Super Spaniard to the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine.

As the busty superheroines continued to battle to the arousal and awe of Anniza...Prince Felipe and Ramon...Letiza Orta arrived with some of her mother's hired thugs. Anniza held her left hand up...advising her daughter and the thugs not to intervene. The old Spanish businesswoman and socialite had a plan to tame Lynx Woman and make her a super slave like Gorilla Woman.

"Letiza!...Have the men secure the perimeter of the villa...You go and prepare the special room on the second floor!" Anniza ordered. "Yes mother" replied Letiza...who dutifully followed every instruction that Anniza gave her.

As Gorilla Woman and Lynx Woman continued to battle each other to a stalemate through the villa...Ramon spotted Joe standing like a statue in the midst of it all. He remembered what Lynx Woman had told him...and realized that the Congolese teenager was Gorilla Woman's boyfriend. Ramon figured he would know some way to free Gorilla Woman from the hypnosis she was under.

"Hey! Wake up friend! Our girlfriends need our help!" said Ramon as he grabbed Joe by the shoulders and tried to shake him out of the hypnotic trance he was in. The Congolese teenage boy was unmoved. Preoccupied with Joe...Ramon never saw Prince Felipe coming up behind him with a baseball bat in his hands.

"UHHHHHHHH" groaned Ramon as Felipe dealt him a cracking blow with the bat to the back of his head. He fell face down to the ground in front of Joe and passed out.

At that moment...Lynx Woman felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples shoot to attention under her flimsy lynx pelt bra. "My big Lynx Nipples tingling!...Ramon!!...He's in danger...I have to..." gasped the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...who momentarily forgot about Gorilla Woman.

The Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine made the Sexy Spanish She Cat pay for that mistake...dealing her a powerful slap with the open palm of her right dark ebony hand across her huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Lynx Woman in absolute agony...rising on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...throwing her muscular creamy arms up into the air...her head spinning with dizziness from the force of the almighty slap...and she collapsed to the floor of the villa's living room...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing up in the air...before falling limp past her head and spreading wide open below her wide shapely waist.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE LYNX BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...NEVER BEEN HIT...SO...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS...ARE...SO...HAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..CAN'T MOVE...UUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pain.

"Take her upstairs to the second floor...put her in a room there and go inside of it with her!" ordered Anniza.

"Yes...I must...obey" replied Gorilla Woman as she hauled the stunned Sexy Spanish She Cat off the floor...slung her over her broad left dark ebony shoulder and walked up to the second floor of the villa as Anniza ordered her to.

"Uuuuuuh...Gorilla Woman...Uuuuh
...Don't do this...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman to no avail as Gorilla Woman approached the open doorway...and flung her into the room.

"UUUUNH" groaned Lynx Woman as she landed hard on her back atop the mattress...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing in the air. Stripping off her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string...Gorilla Woman pounced naked atop Lynx Woman on the bed.

Watching on a closed circuit tv monitor...from a camera hidden in the room...Anniza Orta was very aroused as she watched the tangled mass of shapely limbs flailing in the air as the two busty superheroines erotically wrestled atop the bed...with Gorilla Woman yanking off and discarding Lynx Woman's magic Lynx Talisman Belt and her thin tiny lynx pelt panties....as they wrestled atop the bed...with the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine quickly reestablishing her dominance over the Big Breasted Super Spaniard.

"I could not have wished for anything better than this" thought Anniza as she watched the struggles of the two busty superheroines atop the bed in the aphrodisiac smoke-filled room.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure as Gorilla Woman licked and sucked on her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...as she freely and powerfully lactated

Placing her left dark ebony hand on the middle of Lynx Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts...as geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...Gorilla Woman...lowered her right dark ebony hand between the Big Breasted Super Spaniard's wide open huge creamy thighs...located her big glossy pink clitoris in the middle of her thick lush glossy black pubic bush...and began to rub it at super speed with her right middle and index fingers.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO MUCH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T HOLD ON...NO...UUUUUUH
...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO...UUUUUH
...HAVE TO...UUUUUH...GOT TO...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman with pleasure as Gorilla Woman brought her to two gigantic orgasms...causing a massive waterfall of thick white cum to be ejected from her big hard wet glossy pink camel toe-shaped cunt...ending her futile efforts to resist the potent aphrodisiac smoke in the room...which had also overwhelmed the tamed Topless Top-Heavy Congolese Superheroine.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman and Lynx Woman as they kissed...groped and fondled each other all over their naked voluptuous and muscular bodies...as the wrestled on the bed...in the middle of the aphrodisiac smoke-filled room.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman and Lynx Woman as they wrestled atop the bed...their hands reaching between their respective huge thighs...as they rubbed their respective clitorises...at super speed...each of them trying to make the other orgasm.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Gorilla Woman and Lynx Woman in growing pleasure...their hands blurs of motion between their respective huge thighs...as they rubbed their respective wet and excited clitorises at super speed...the aphrodisiac smoke intensifying their respective powerful urges for their respective boyfriends...Joe Kinte and Ramon Blanquer...weakening them physically...mentally...and erotically...until they could no longer suppress their rising pressure deep inside their respective super erogenous cunts.

"UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman and Lynx Woman with pleasure as they powerfully orgasmed four times in quick succession...floods of thick white cum being ejected forcefully from their big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped cunts.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman and Lynx Woman as they smeared their respective cum on their beauteous faces before they collapsed on their backs on the bed...their muscular arms and muscular legs a tangled erotic hot mess...as geysers of white milk shot into the air from their hardened nipples...and rivers of thick white cum flowed freely out of their big wet excited cunts...as the thick yellow aphrodisiac smoke swirled around them...lulling them towards unconsciousness.

Anniza...figuring both busty superheroines were finished...turned off the tv monitor.

Feeling hot...horny...and helpless...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her lynx pelt mask...her mind warped by erotic thoughts of Ramon...Lynx Woman was about to pass out...when she saw the image of her 16th century ancestor LUIZA COLL...appear before her. "You must not sleep Isabel! Ramon is in danger! You must save him! Gorilla Woman will help you...Your Lynx Aura will help to free her from her hypnosis" said Luiza....as she showed Isabel images from the 16th century of Lynx Woman and Gorilla Woman defeating white slave traders.

"Uuuuuuuh...Yes...must save Ramon...Uuuuuuuh" sighed Lynx Woman...as a yellow aura formed around her body and began to extend towards Gorilla Woman as she lay hot...horny...and helpless on the bed...on the verge of a lengthy spell of unconsciousness.

Gorilla Woman's brown eyes were seconds away from closing when she heard tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa...sending a message from the Great Gorilla God who gave her super powers. Through her blurry vision...she saw the image of a young African princess appear before her.

"Hear me Akula Mutombo...the Gorilla Woman...I am KUNTA...the first Gorilla Woman...You have been defeated by clever enemies...as was I...but you must save your chosen mate...Joe needs you...Lynx Woman is your friend and ally...Join with her to defeat your common foes and save the men you love...Allow your Gorilla Aura to merge with her Lynx Aura...it will free you from the slavery of hypnosis...and regain the gifts of the Great Gorilla God...You must save Joe and help Lynx Woman to defeat your common enemies" said Kunta.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Yes...must save...Joe...Uuuuuuuh" sighed Gorilla Woman...as a white aura surrounded her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body and extended towards the yellow aura that was expanding from Lynx Woman's voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

As their superheroine auras combined...they intensified into a cream aura which grew until it finally exploded...destroying the room they were in...and releasing the yellow aphrodisiac smoke. As the smoke cleared...Gorilla Woman and Lynx Woman stood clad in their flimsy heroic attire which barely covered their voluptuous and muscular bodies...their senses and their super powers fully restored.

The Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine and the Big Breasted Super Spaniard looked at each other and held hands.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you Lynx Woman. I was captured and kidnapped from the Democratic Republic of Congo...with my boyfriend Joe...to be used as a slave by our common enemies" said Gorilla Woman. "You don't have to apologize Gorilla Woman. I experience the same perils that you do.
But our ancestors defeated their enemies together and we have to do the same...our men are counting on us!" replied Lynx Woman.

Gorilla Woman smiled and nodded in agreement. "Lead the way Lynx Woman!! We have villains to stop!!" agreed the Big Breasted Black Giantess as they ran out of the room...side by side...their huge firm busts swaying sexily as they ran.

As she turned on the monitor...expecting to see the two superheroines unconscious...Anniza Orta was shocked to see them awake...dressed and their super powers restored...sprinting out of the room. "NO!! NO!! NO!!" screamed Anniza in fear and anger.

Unaware of what was happening...Prince Felipe grabbed a gun from one of Anniza's thugs and was about to shoot Ramon Blanquer...who was lying on the ground unconscious. Standing nearby like a statue...Joe Kinte suddenly came out of the trance he had been in since being kidnapped from the Democratic Republic of Congo. "What??... Where??" gasped Joe as he realized that he was not in the Democratic Republic of Congo anymore.

The teenage boy was however aroused and excited as he saw his secret superheroine girlfriend Gorilla Woman come leaping out of nowhere...the muscles on her voluptuous dark ebony body accentuated... planting the ball of her large right erotic bare dark ebony foot into the middle of the Spanish prince's face with authority.

"AGGGH" groaned Prince Felipe as he collapsed to the ground dazed...the gun falling from his right hand...dropping to the ground...just as Ramon was coming to. Without a second thought...Ramon grabbed the gun and fired at two thugs who were pointing their thugs at Joe...killing both of them.

Feeling her big puffy glossy black nipples stiffen...alerting her to imminent danger...Gorilla Woman leapt in front of Joe and Ramon...using her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body to shield them from the bullets fired from the guns of eight more thugs. Joe and Ramon looked on with awe and arousal as the Topless Top-Heavy Congolese Superheroine effortlessly felled them with a sequence of punches and kicks.

Scrambling to his feet...Prince Felipe fled down a nearby corridor with Letiza Orta...who became terrified after learning that Gorilla Woman was no longer under her mother's control...and had teamed up with Lynx Woman.

Gorilla Woman hugged and kissed Joe tenderly on his lips before noticing Ramon standing nearby.

"Gorilla Woman?...Where are we?...What's happening?" asked Joe.

"We're in Spain Joe...I'll explain everything later. I have to help a superheroine friend stop some criminals. Her friend here will keep you safe until we return" promised Gorilla Woman as she kissed Joe on the lips again...before turning on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...and sprinting away with the speed of 40 gorillas.

Joe turned to Ramon who extended his right hand to him. "I'm Joe..." said the teenage boy as he shook hands with Ramon.

"I'm Ramon...We have a lot to talk about my friend. But first...we need to get to safety and call the police" replied Ramon as they made their way out of the villa. "No!...You call the cops!...I'm going after Gorilla Woman!...She may need my help" replied Joe as he made an about turn and ran off in the direction that he saw the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine run off in.

Her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts swaying freely and sexily...her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs moving in tandem...her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks flailing in the air behind her head...Gorilla Woman sprinted with the speed of 40 gorillas through the side streets of Barcelona..ignoring the stares of the locals.

Her brown eyes were fixed on a silver Rolls Royce...being driven by Prince Felipe...with Letiza Orta...sitting to his right in the passenger seat as they sped through the side streets...trying to get out of the city. "Faster Felipe!! That big breasted African bitch is getting closer!!" cried Letiza in panic...as she saw Gorilla Woman in pursuit of them and quickly gaining ground.

"I must stop the Spanish prince and his girlfriend from escaping!" resolved Gorilla Woman as she flexed her giant firm dark ebony thighs leapt through the air...and landed on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet atop the rooftop of the speeding silver Rolls Royce.

"No!!..That big breasted African whore is going to capture us!!" cried Letiza in fear as she heard the sound of the balls of Gorilla Woman's large erotic bare feet make contact with the rooftop of the speeding silver Rolls Royce...and heard the sounds of her dak ebony fists...pounding on the rooftop of the luxury car...trying to force it to stop.

"Not to worry my darling!! Thanks to your mother...I had this car specially made to deal with any kind of threats...including busty superheroines!!" gloated Prince Felipe as he pressed a button on the dashboard in front of them.

This caused two vents to open in the rooftop of the speeding silver Rolls Royce and two plumes of yellow smoke engulfed the Topless Top-Heavy Congolese as she squatted on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet.

"Eh??...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STRANGE SMOKE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PUTTING EROTIC THOUGHTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ABOUT JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...IN MY HEAD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...HAAAAA...HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...CAN'T RESIST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STRENGH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF...40...G...G...GORILLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FADING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..BECOMING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman...her muscular ebony arms rasied above her head...crossed at her wrists...squatting atop the roof of the speeding silver Rolls Royce...on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...her eyelids fluttering...her temples throbbing with dizziness...her brown eyes glazing with sleep...as she struggled to maintain her balance atop the roof of the luxury car.

Prince Felipe made a hard right turn on the steering wheel...turning the Rolls Royce down into a nearby alley. He slammed his right foot hard down on the brakes...sending the Big Breasted Black Giantess hurtling off the roof of the luxury car.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH....AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH....AAAAAAAAAAARGH" groaned Gorilla Woman in pain as she hit the black asphalt surface of the alley hard several times...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts absorbing the brunt of the impact...as she rolled across the asphalt...before coming to lie on her back...her muscular dark ebony arms flung limp past her head... her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...as she lay sprawled out on the hard black asphalt...feeling pain radiating from her broad hard glossy black areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...her brown eyes barely open...rolling her head pillowed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks from side to side...hearing the drums of 16th Century West Africa beginning to beat in her mind...as she became dizzy and disoriented.

Getting out of the Rolls Royce...Letiza Orta and Prínce Felipe approached dazed and disoriented Big Breasted Black Giantess...each of them holding a can of pepper spray in their hands. "Your mother said the doctor she hired to hypnotize Lynx Woman told her this stuff works great on the African slut's huge breasts! Use it on her oversized nipples and areolas before she can recover!!" ordered Felipe.

Though resentful of his tone...and jealous of the way he was infatuated with the enlarged breasts of Gorilla Woman and Lynx Woman...Letiza was afraid of going to prison...and did what her fiancée told her to.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...PEPPER SPRAY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...BEING USED...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...ON MY GIANT GORILLA BREASTS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
BRUISED...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...BURNING...AAAAAAAAAAAIE...MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...AAAAAIE
...AND MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...MAKING THEM...HAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAA
...HAAAAAAAAAARDER...AAAAAAAAAAAAIE...AND...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...HAAAAAAAARDER...CAN'T FIGHT BACK
...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...BECOMING...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...DIZZY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...BECOMING
...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...SLEEPY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...SO SLEEPY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE" moaned Gorilla Woman in pain and pleasure...as she lay on the hard black asphalt in the alley...her muscular dark ebony arms limp past her head...rolling her head from side to side...pillowed by her thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks...her eyelids fluttering...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...moving back and forth...the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...with short glossy clear toenails...straining to stay close together and curled with tension as Prince Felipe pepper sprayed her naked giant right dark ebony breast while Letiza pepper sprayed her naked giant left dark ebony breast...hearing the tribal drums of 16th Century West Africa beating in her mind...commanding her to be tamed and enslaved.

On Prince Felipe's orders...Letiza gave the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine an excessive blast of pepper spray between her wide open giant firm dark ebony thighs...which soaked easily through her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string which barely covered the space between them...while Felipe applied more pepper spray to her naked firm giant dark ebony breasts.

"AAAAAAAAAIE...BEING PEPPER SPRAYED...AAAAAAAAAIE...IN MY THICK GORILLA BUSH...AAAAAIE
....IN MY GIANT GORILLA CLITORIS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...MY STRENGTH...AAAAAAAAAIE...STAMINA....AAAAAAIE...SPEED
...AAAAAAIE...OF....AAAAAAAAAIE...40...G...G...GORILLAS...ALMOST ...GONE...AAAAAAAIE...PAIN...AAIE...WEAK....AAAAAAIE...DIZZY...AAAAAIE...SLEEPY...AAAAAAIE
...AAAAAAAIE...AAAAAAAAIE" moaned Gorilla Woman in pain and pleasure as she was pepper sprayed in her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and between her giant firm dark ebony thighs by Prince Felipe and Letiza Orta.

Discarding his empty pepper spray can...Prince Felipe straddled the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...squeezed her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy black nipples...drugged by the pepper spray and the aphrodisiac smoke...traumatized by the sudden fall on to the hard asphalt of Barcelona's city streets...between his thumbs and index fingers...and began to rotate them rapidly...360 degrees clockwise.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
STOP ROTATING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT GIVING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..A CHANCE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO RECOVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO MAKE ME...UUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman in pain and pleasure as Felipe for--d her to powerfully lactate...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her famous hardened and erec big puffy glossy black nipples...making her dizzier...sexier and sleepier.

Aroused by the actions of her fiancee.... Letiza knelt beside the Big Breasted Black Giantess...and pulled her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string down to her knees. She was immediately jealous of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine's thick matted glossy black pubic jungle and her giant wet excited glossy black clitoris at its center...between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs.

She rubbed Gorilla Woman's giant wet excited glossy black clitoris rapidly with her left index and middle fingers...rubbing the pepper spray between her giant dark ebony thighs...vigorously and with a vengeance.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUBBING PEPPER SPRAY
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INTO MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GIANT....HAAA...HAAA
...HAAAAAAAAAARD...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEEN TAMED...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LIKE THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEFORE..HHHHH...HHHHH....HOT...HHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHH...HHHHHHH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PEPPER SPRAY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MAKING MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....DENYING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAMINA...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF 40...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...G...G...GORILLAS...UUUH
...LACTATING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING WEAKER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T STOP YOU...FROM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
I WANT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman in pain and pleasure...her voluptuous and muscular dak ebony body surging up off the hard black asphalt surface of the alley...as Letiza for--d her to have two gigantic orgasms in quick succession...waterfalls of thick white cum flowing forcefully out of her giant hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy black cunt...mixing with the pepper spray coating her famous thick pubic jungle and famous giant clitoris...while she simultaneously lactated...rivers of white milk flowing out of the tips of her famous hard and erect nipples...mixing with the pepper spray that coated them and her famous broad hard areolas...as Prince Felipe simultaneously kept squeezing and rotating her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples rapidly 360 degrees clockwise.

Becoming as erotically aroused as her fiancée was... Letiza inserted her left middle and index fingers into the giant hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy black cunt of the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine and fingered her rapidly...while Prince Felipe continued to squeeze and rotate her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...causing white geysers to continue to shoot out of their hardened tips...mixing with the pepper spray which coated her broad hard glossy black areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples.

"Not so strong are you big breasted African bitch?!" gloated Prince Felipe as he continued squeezing and rotating her the big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples of the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...feeling his dick becoming harder and erecter under his pants...as he watched geysers of white milk shooting from the tips of her famous nipples into the air...some of it into his face....while his fiancee Letiza Orta continued fingering her in her giant glossy black hard wet excited and camel toe shaped cunt.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOUR HIGHNESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA NIPPLES...ARE SO...HAAAAA...HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...FROM FALLING OFF YOUR CAR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MADE THEM...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...
BY USING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PEPPER SPRAY...ON THEM...SQUEEZING THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MAKING ME LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...USED PEPPER SPRAY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
ON MY GIANT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOUR GIRLFRIEND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...FINGERING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY GIANT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GORILLA CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...KIDNAPPED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FROM MY HOME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..IN THE DEMOCRATIC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...REPUBLIC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF CONGO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
GOING TO BE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AGAIN...BECOME...UUUUUUH
...A SUPER SLAVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman in pain and pleasure...her brown eyes beginning to close as she heard the sounds of tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa beating louder and louder...in her head...the usual prelude before she succumbed to unconsciousness in her superheroine adventures.

"You are on the verge of defeat again Gorilla Woman. But you cannot sleep yet. Think...Remember" said the voice of the Great Gorilla God...who granted her super powers...through the sacred Gorilla Talisman that hung around her neck and rested in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts.

Following his advice...the Big Breasted Black Giantess saw all the events from her capture in the Democratic Republic of Congo by her arch enemies the Contessa and the Count...to her present predicament at the hands of the evil Spanish prince and his fiancée. But through it all, she saw her teenage boyfriend Joe Kinte...and knew she had to keep him safe. Pushing the growing thoughts of sex and sleep to the back of her mind...Gorilla Woman focused her thoughts.

Prince Felipe was too obsessed with squeezing and rotating her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...that he did not see a glowing white aura surround the Big Breasted Black Giantess' Gorilla Talisman and begin to surround her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body.
Only Letiza noticed it...but too late. "Felipe..." she began.

Seconds later the aura exploded...throwing Prince Felipe and Letiza Orta through the air like ragdolls. They landed hard on the black asphalt surface of the alley. They looked up...shocked to see Gorilla Woman emerge from the aura...clad in her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string and charge towards them.

Felipe pulled out a pistol from under his jacket. But flexing her giant dark ebony thighs...Gorilla Woman leapt forward driving the ball of her large right erotic bare dark ebony foot into the middle of his face. "I won't be a super slave to Spanish royalty youth Highness! No offence!" quipped Gorilla Woman.

"AGGH" groaned Prince Felipe...as the force of the blow knocked him flat on his back and he passed out instantly. As the Big Breasted Black Giantess landed on the hard black asphalt surface of the alley on the balls of her large erotic dark ebony bare feet...she turned to deal with Felipe's fiancee Letiza Orta.

Angry at Felipe for letting his guard down at the wrong time...and afraid that she would go to prison for being involved in his crimes and the crimes ofg her mother Anniza Orta...Letiza grabbed the fallen can of pepper spray she had been using... and aimed it at the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine as she turned towards her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...NO...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...NOT MORE PEPPER SPRAY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...ONLY JUST BEGAN....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...TO RELAX...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...YOU'RE MAKING THEM...HAAAA
...HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....AGAIN...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE....BECOMING DIZZY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
....BECOMING SLEEPY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE" moaned Gorilla Woman in absolute agony...rising on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...and throwing her muscular dark ebony arms up in the air...
staggering backwards...as Letiza fired a thick burst of pepper spray all over her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...making them gleam with a shiny hazy aura...making her broad glossy black areolas hard...making her big puffy glossy black nipples...hard erect and bullet-shaped...in seconds.

"Too slow big breasted African bitch!!...Felipe was a fool!!..He allowed himself to be distracted by your body and your over sized unnatural breasts!! I will not!! After all the expert torture that your enemies in the Democratic Republic of Congo used to capture and enslave you...and my mother's skills in keeping you tamed for the time you've been in Spain...You cannot stop us!! Once I knock you unconscious again...I will recapture you and make you become a super slave to serve my will and the will of my mother!!...Felipe is no longer of any use to us!!" gloated Letiza as she continued to bathe Gorilla Woman's naked giant firm dark ebony breasts with pepper spray.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE....YOU'RE RIGHT...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...PEPPER SPRAY...AAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...IS MAKING MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...BECOME...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...SO DIZZY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...SO SLEEPY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...HOT...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...HORNY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...HELPLESS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...WILL SOON BE UNCONSCIOUS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
NEED HELP...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE"
moaned Gorilla Woman in absolute agony...rising on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...and throwing her muscular dark ebony arms up in the air...her back against a brick wall of the alley...unable to defend herself against Letiza's pepper spray attack...her eyelids heavy with fatigue...her brown eyes glazing with sleep...her head reeling with dizziness...as she heard the sounds of tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa beating in her mind...sending her a message from the Great Gorilla God to succumb to unconsciousness and become a super slave again.

Aroused by the sight of the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine on the verge of a massive defeat at her hands...Letiza Orta did not see Joe Kinte come running into the alley...attracted by the familiar erotic moans of his secret superheroine girlfriend...and charge directly towards her.

"Help is here Gorilla Woman!" yelled Joe as he leapt towards Letiza who turned in his direction too late. "UUUUH" groaned Letiza as Joe's right fist smashed into the middle of her face and she collapsed to the hard black asphalt surface of the alley.

"Joe....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman in pain and pleasure...falling towards the ground. The teenage boy acted swiftly...catching her in his arms and cradling her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body as he lowered her gently on her back to the hard black asphalt surface of the alley.

"Joe...I... I..." sighed the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine as she looked up sleepily at her teenage boyfriend.

"It's okay Gorilla Babe. Just relax and go to sleep. Give your big Gorilla Nipples and broad Gorilla Areolas a chance to recover. I'll keep you safe you" promised Joe as he gently brushed his secret superheroine girlfriend's big puffy glossy black nipples with his thumbs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes Joe...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I know...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You will...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Gorilla Woman with pleasure...enjoying the expert tender touch of the teenage boy's thumbs as he gently caressed her big puffy glossy black hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples...her breathing becoming deep and relaxed...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts rising and falling slower and slower...her brown eyes closing slowly...her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body going limp...her muscular dark ebony arms limp on either side of her upper torso...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the hard black asphalt surface of the alley on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...as she faded into unconsciousness.

Back at Prince Felipe's villa...Lynx Woman was in hot pursuit of Letiza Orta's mother Anniza....her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her flimsy lynx pelt string bra...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs moving in tandem as she chased the Spanish socialite and businesswoman down a corridor and into a room at the end of the corridor.

The Big Breasted Super Spaniard entered the room...blocking the doorway...and assuming her heroic pose...her creamy hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting flat on the floor...her long muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her huge firm creamy breasts pushed forward...threatening to spill out from under her flimsy lynx pelt bra...as she bloced the doorway.

"It's over Anniza! Gorilla Woman will catch Felipe and Letiza just I've caught you! This room is a dead end and you won't escape me!" declared Lynx Woman in triumph. Anniza Orta laughed at the Big Breasted Super Spaniard.

"That's what you believe stupid big breasted whore! You got it backwards and I have a plan C" snarled Anniza as she revealed a remote control in her hand. Pressing a button...she caused the door behind Lynx Woman to slam shut...and a panel opened in the ceiling above her...bathing her voluptuous and muscular creamy body with a yellow liquid.

"What...UUUUUUUUUH...MORE APHRODISIAC.. BATHING ME...MAKING MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...
MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAARD...AGAIN....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...FEELING DIZZY...FEELING WEAK...FEELING SLEEPY...TRICKED AGAIN...UUUUUUH..LURED INTO ANOTHER TRAP...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman...staring sleepily at Anniza as she swayed before her on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

"That's an understatement!!" gloated Anniza as she stepped forward and slapped the Big Breasted Super Spaniard across her huge creamy bust with her left hand.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Lynx Woman in pain and pleasure as she collapsed to the floor.

"Now super whore....I will have fun with you!!" sneered Anniza as she yanked off Lynx Woman's soaked flimsy lynx pelt string bra...and began to massage the yellow liquid aphrodisiac into the naked huge firm creamy breasts of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...digging her repeatedly in her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples with her fingernails.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT FULLY RECOVERED YET...UUUUUUUUUH
...THE APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUH....THE ONE EYE KILLER USED TO CAPTURE ME...UUUUUUUH...TOO
STRONG...CAN'T FIGHT YOU...MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUH
...MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS...UUH
...YOU'RE MAKING THEM...SO...
HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAARD.
...UUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUH
...DIZZY...UUUUUH...SLEEPY....SO SLEEPY...UUUUUH....UUUUUUUH"
moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...looking at Anniza Orta with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her lynx pelt mask...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...totally helpless as Anniza toyed with her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

The Big Breasted Super Spaniard could do nothing as Anniza pulled her soaked tiny tight lynx pelt panties down to her knees...and began to rub liquid aphrodisiac into her big glossy pink clitoris that was located in the middle of her thick lush glossy black pubic bush...between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRUGGING ME AGAIN
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG FOX CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...NOT FULLY RECOVERED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...HHHHH...HHHH...HOT...HHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHH
...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...ANNIZA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M GOING TO...UUH
...HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman as Anniza Ortza rubbed the aphrodisiac liquid into her big glossy pink wet and excited clitoris...until she suffered three gigantic orgasms in quick succession...a tsunami of thick white cum shooting out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt...flooding her thick lush glossy black pubic forest between her wide open huge creamy thighs...pooling into a huge ocean between her wide open long muscular creamy legs.

Physically...erotically and mentally devastated...her muscular creamy arms lying limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the floor of the sealed room...her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails...straining desperately to stay curled with tension and close together....Lynx Woman could do nothing but stare at Anniza Orta through sleepy brown eyes that were barely open in the slits of her lynx pelt mask.

"Now...before you sleep...I will unmask you and see you who are..." gloated Anniza...extending her left hand towards the beauteous face of the beaten Big Breasted Super Spaniard.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Don't...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Can't stop you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuh
...No..." pleased Lynx Woman to no avail as Anniza yanked her lynx pelt mask off the upper part of her beauteous face that was framed by her short thick mane of glossy black hair.

"ISABEL COLL!!" gasped Anniza in shock as she looked at the face of the 28-year-old heiress and businesswoman...in disbelief that she was the Big Breasted Super Spaniard.

When she got over her disbelief...Anniza laughed.

"This is fate!!" she declared.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Isabel in pleasure...feeling unprecedented hardness and erectness in her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas...as she lactated uncontrollably....unprecedented wetness and excitement in her big glossy pink hard wet and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt...as waterfalls of white cum were freely discharged from her aching and throbbing sex...leaving her dizzy...weak...and sleepy...barely clinging to consciousness...and totally helpless before Anniza Orta.

"I killed your mother! Now I will kill you!!" sneered Anniza as she took out an electric vibrator and began to pass it up and down Isabel's big glossy pink wet and excited clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Isabel with pleasure...lying sprawled out on her back...her brown eyes rolling up in her head...unable to move...unwilling to fight back...as the vibrators moved up and down her big glossy pink wet and excited clitoris...
making her weaker...sexier...and sleepier...with each passing second.

"You can't hold on much longer little Isabel!.. You're physically weak!..Your mind is clouded with thoughts of pure sex!...You'll give in to the pleasure and it will make you sleep....permanently....BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Anniza as she kept moving the vibrator up and down Isabel's big glossy pink wet and excited clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Isabel in pleasure and in agreement with Anniza...as her brown eyes started to close...as she allowed her repressed erotic urges to overwhelm her.

But just as she was about to pass out....Isabel saw images of herself as a little girl...at her mother's funeral...happier times with her and her parents...
and the young musician Ramon Blanquer...who she had to admit...she was completely infatuated with.

She heard the voice of the Lynx God speaking to her.

"You must not surrender Isabel Coll!...Justice demands you fight!...Spain needs the Lynx Woman!...It is your destiny!"

"What???!!" gasped Anniza as she saw a yellow aura suddenly surround Isabel's body growing in intensity.

"AAAAAARGH" groaned Anniza as the aura exploded...hurling her towards a wall on the other side of the room.

She was shocked and alarmed to see Lynx Woman emerge from the aura...garbed in her lynx pelt mask...flimsy lynx pelt string bra...Lynx Talisman Belt around her wide shapely waist...and her thin tiny lynx pelt panties barely covering the space between her huge creamy thighs...and stand before her.

"You will answer for your crimes Anniza...including the murder of my mother!" declared the Big Breasted Super Spaniard.

"No!!...You will die!!" screamed Anniza as she took out a grenade. Seconds before she could pull the pin out of the grenade...Lynx Woman leapt towards Anniza Orta.

"AAAAAAARGH" groaned Anniza as the ball of the right erotic bare creamy foot of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard was driven hard into the middle of her face. ..sending her staggering backwards

But as Anniza fell backwards...she managed to pull the pin out of the grenade.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Lynx Woman in absolute agony...as the grenade exploded...hurtling her backwards...crashing through the locked door of the room...and into the corridor.

"AAAAAAAAAAARGH" groaned Anniza...who lacking the super powers of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...absorbed the full brunt of the explosion...hurtling her in the opposite direction...against a wall in the room...her body fully engulfed in flames...and she collapsed dead on the floor of the room.

Outside in the corridor...Lynx Woman landed hard on her back...flinging her muscular creamy arms past her head...spreading her long muscular creamy legs wide open below her wide shapely waist...smoke rising from her huge firm creamy breasts...partially exposed...as her flimsy lynx pelt bra was ripped in several places by metal shrapnel from the grenade...several metal fragments stuck in her huge firm creamy breasts...especially in her wide hard glossy pink areolas...and in her big puffy glossy pink nipples
sinking deeper into them with each breath she took.

She lay helpless on the floor of the corridor in the villa.

Her head pillowed by her short thick mane of glossy black hair rolled slowly from side to side...her eyelids fluttering in the slits of her lynx pelt mask...feeling weakness and fatigue spreading through every muscle and sinew of her voluptuous creamy body.

The Big Breasted Super Spaniard felt a familiar pair of strong arms lift her voluptuous and muscular creamy body off the floor of the corridor.

Through her blurry vision...she saw the handsome face of her secret boyfriend Ramon Blanquer.

"Uuuuh....R...R...Ramon...I...Uuuh...I...Uuuh....Uuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman as she looked at him with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her lynx pelt mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her short mane of thick glossy black hair.

"It's all right super chica...I've got you...You're safe now..." replied Ramon as he held the sleepy Sexy Spanish She Cat in his muscular arms.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Lynx Woman sleepily...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her lynx pelt mask...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp in Ramon's arms...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs dangling limp in the air...wide spaces between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...as she faded into unconsciousness.

12 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman with pleasure...announcing that she was regaining consciousness. As her senses slowly returned and her brown eyes opened in the slits of her lynx pelt mask...which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her short thick mane of glossy black hair...
the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...discovered she was lying on the bed in the bedroom of Ramon Blanquer's apartment in the Eixample district of Barcelona...wearing only her mask.

She also discovered that she was not alone. "Welcome back Lynx Woman...You were unconscious for the last 12 hours...I know what that's like. I've been knocked unconscious for days by criminals back home in the Democratic Republic of Congo...when they do all kinds of things to exploit me in my giant Gorilla Breasts and in my giant Gorilla Cunt" said Gorilla Woman as she stood close to the bed.

Lynx Woman also saw Ramon...and Gorilla Woman's teenage boyfriend Joe Kinte...standing near the bed too. She saw the bulges of their hard and erect dicks framed against the fabric of their pants...their eyes moving between her and the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine's busty and muscular bodies.

"Thanks Gorilla Woman. I have to say seeing a nice pair of breasts and two handsome boys welcome me as I wake up is a nice sight" quipped Lynx Woman with a smile. "Yes. You have a nice pair of breasts too" replied Gorilla Woman with a smile.

Ramon and Joe smiled...their dicks hard and erect under their pants...as they watched Lynx Woman get out of bed...and don her flimsy lynx pelt string bra...Lynx Talisman Belt and tiny thin lynx pelt panties...as she spoke with Gorilla Woman.

"Your friend Ramon was kind enough to let us stay here while all of the excitement died down. You missed a lot while you were unconscious. Prince Felipe was arrested for drug and arms trafficking and money laundering...Anniza Orta was found dead in his house.. He's being investigated for .her murder...and all of their men have been arrested as well. Her daughter Letiza is missing..." said Gorilla Woman.

"Yeah...The cops found enough evidence at the scene to show that Anniza Orta arranged to have Gorilla Woman and me captured...hypnotized and kidnapped from the Democratic Republic of Congo and used to commit crimes in Spain...You were supposed to be sent to the Democratic Republic of Congo...as a super slave to work for the two biggest criminals there...The Contessa and her husband the Count" said Joe.

Gorilla Woman glanced at her teenage boyfriend and smiled...feeling tingles of warmth in her big puffy glossy black nipples and broad glossy black areolas...and in the space between her giant dark ebony thighs...that was barely covered by her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string.

"Yes...The Contessa and Count have found many ways to knock me out and capture me before...This was their most innovative. I'll deal with them when I return to the Democratic Republic of Congo. But for the time being...we are both safe now...and our enemies have been defeated. This is what happened when our ancestors met in the 16th Century. I'm sorry about thew way that we met...but I'm happy that we did...I owe you for saving Joe and me..." said Gorilla Woman as she held hands with Lynx Woman.

"Our ancestors knew what they were doing when they helped each other and formed their friendship. You saved Ramon and helped me expose Prince Felipe and Anniza Orta's criminal schemes. Our enemies know how to use our weaknesses against us. I face the same kinds of perils you do. But we always win in the end." replied Lynx Woman before she and Gorilla Woman embraced each other.

Their hard and erect dicks threatening to burst through the fabric of their pants...Joe and Ramon smiled at the sight of their two superheroine girlfriends hugging... their voluptuous and muscular bodies rubbing against one another as they did.

"And let's not forget about our special partners..." quipped Gorilla Woman as she glanced at Joe and smiled. "Yes we do" agreed Lynx Woman as she looked and smiled at Ramon.

As they let go of each other...Gorilla Woman walked over to where Joe stood and took his left hand in her right dark ebony hand.

"We have to return home to the Democratic Republic of Congo now...but now that if you ever need our help...We'll be there" said Gorilla Woman and Joe nodded in agreement.

Lynx Woman and Ramon watched as the Gorilla Talisman that hung around the neck of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine ...and rested between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts glowed. Joe knew what that meant. Minutes later...the white mystic powered Gorilla Plane was hovering outside of Ramon's apartment.

"Don't worry...the magic aura of the Gorilla Plane makes it invisible and undetectable...No one will see us leave" said Gorilla Woman with a smile as she and Joe waved goodbye to Lynx Woman and Ramon...before boarding the Gorilla Plane and flying away into the sky unseen...pedestrians and motorists on the streets outside...never knowing it was there.

The young musician then looked at the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...with a look of sadness in his eyes.

"I guess you'll be leaving too?" asked Ramon as he looked at Lynx Woman.

The Big Breasted Super Spaniard surprised him by stepping forward...rising on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...entwining her muscular creamy arms around his neck and kissing him tenderly on his lips.

"No mi amor. I think I'll spend the day here with you. I'm really tired from everything that Anniza Orta put me through. With Prince Felipe in police custody and Letiza Orta on the run...I think I can take some time off...and spend it with my man..." replied Lynx Woman with a smile as their lips parted and she looked into Ramon's eyes.

In another location

Letiza Orta was being drive in a car by a woman about her age. She had been running about aimlessly through the side streets of Barcelona when the woman had grabbed her.

She was a little nervous by the fact that the woman was wearing a mask.

The woman stopped the car in a deserted alley. Letiza was shocked to see the woman had only one eye...when she removed her mask.

It made her remember the infamous deceased assassin...the One Eye Killer... who Prince Felipe had hired to capture and kill Lynx Woman...but the Sexy Spanish She Cat had killed him instead.

"My name is ROSE. We have a common enemy. Lynx Woman killed my father" said the woman.

"Indeed. My mother is dead because of her" replied Letiza.

"Then we must form an alliance to defeat this thorn in our side" replied Rose.

The duo shook hands...dreaming about how they would make Lynx Woman suffer for what she had done to them.

End.

Thu May 11, 2023 8:10 am