Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:08 am

Lynx Woman and Goriila Woman in Tamed 5 
Megalomaniac

Post Lynx Woman and Goriila Woman in Tamed 5
Lynx Woman and Gorilla Woman in Tamed 5

Barcelona, Spain
11 pm

Sitting on his vintage 1970 Harley Davidson motorcycle RAMON BLANQUER...rode through the streets of Barcelona...with no destination in mind.

The 20-year-old musician had one thought on his mind. "Where are you LYNX WOMAN??" wondered Blanquer as he saw his secret superheroine girlfriend in his mind's eye.

He felt his dick stiffen under his jeans as he envisioned her voluptuous and muscular creamy body barely clad by flimsy tight lynx pelt string bra...tiny tight lynx pelt panties...her magical Lynx Talisman Belt around her wide shapely waist...her beauteous face framed by her short thick mane of glossy black hair...her brown eyes looking at him through the slits of her lynx pelt mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face.

For months he remembered reading about her superheroine adventures in the local papers and thought she was a myth. As he rode aimlessly through the streets of Barcelona...Ramon's dick stiffened even more...rubbing against the metal frame of his Harley...as he remembered their first meeting when she saved him from some criminals and how he later returned the favour.

It still seemed like a dream that the sexiest and strongest woman in Spain was somehow hopelessly smitten by him...as much as he was by her.

"Where do you go when you're not fighting evil Lynx Woman? Where are you when we're not together? When will I see you again?" wondered Ramon as he continued his aimless journey through the city. Finally, the young musician stopped his motorcycle in the shadows of a side street in the seedy Raval district of Barcelona...when he realized how far he had gone from the Eixample district of the city...known for its cafes...museums and cultural hot spots...where he lived.

Ramon was about to start his motorcycle and head for home...when a noise at the end of the side street he was on...caught his attention. As the young musician looked in the direction of the noise...he was baffled to see an old ambulance approach a warehouse at the end of sidestreet.

His eyes widened...his jaw dropped...and his dick stiffened under his pants...when he saw two paramedics in white uniforms exit the warehouse...carrying an unconscious Lynx Woman out on a stretcher. The Big Breasted Super Spaniard was lying flat on her back...totally naked except for her lynx pelt mask on the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her short thick mane of glossy black hair...her muscular creamy arms limp at her sides...her long muscular creamy legs extended below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the lower end of the stretcher...wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails.

Even from where he was in the shadows of the sidestreet...Ramon could see the hardness and erectness of his secret superheroine girlfriend's wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...which capped the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts...which swayed freely as the paramedics loaded her into the back of the ambulance.

"My God...Lynx Woman's in trouble again. She told me how easy it is to knock her out when her big nipples and wide areolas are aroused. That's why she didn't come to see me. I've got to save her" resolved Ramon as he watched the ambulance drive off down another sidestreet.

He started his motorcycle and followed the ambulance at a safe distance so he would not be spotted by the paramedics.

2 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman loudly as she announced she was regaining consciousness. The Big Breasted Super Spaniard felt very dizzy...weak...and sleepy...feeling unprecedented soreness in her huge firm creamy breasts and in her big glossy pink cunt.

As her senses slowly returned...Lynx Woman became aware that she was lying on her back on a bed in what appeared to be an abandoned hospital. The Sexy Spanish She Cat flexed her aching creamy muscular arms and long muscular creamy legs...only to discover them extended above her head and below her wide shapely waist...her creamy hands bound to the upper part of the bed by strong ropes tied around her wrists...while her erotic bare creamy feet were bound to the lower part of the bed by strong ropes tied around her ankles.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman...flexing her muscular creamy arms and her long muscular creamy legs...tugging in futility at the ropes that were binding her to the bed.

Then she heard beeping sounds and her brown eyes widened with alarm as she saw ECG cables attached to each of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples atop the sexy summits and to her big glossy pink clitoris...located between her wide open huge creamy thighs. The cables ran to a machine next to the bed...operated by a 70 year old white man in a white surgical uniform.

"So you're awake Lynx Woman. Did you sleep well?" asked the man.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Who...Uuuuuuuh...Who...are you??...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman sleepily as she writhed helplessly atop the bed...unable to break the ropes binding her to it

" I am DOCTOR GUY MALENGRU...and I will turn you into a super slave...like Gorilla Woman!!" declared Malengru who got an instant erection when he thought about the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...and how he made her docile when he was the head of the top mental asylum in the Democratic Republic of Congo...corruptly using his position to do the work of his former criminal employers in the Central African nation...the masked villainess called the CONTESSA and her husband...the masked villain called the COUNT.

Seeing that Malengru was temporarily distracted...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard believed she could use her voluptuous and muscular creamy body to distract him long enough to get her big puffy glossy pink nipples...wide glossy pink areolas...and big glossy pink cunt relaxed enough...to regain her Lynx Strength....Stamina and Speed...and get free.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You won't...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...get away...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...with this...I'll get free...Uuuuuuuuuuh
...and save Gorilla Woman....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and together...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...we'll stop you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Anniza Orta...Letiza Orta...and...Prince Felipe...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman...as she flexed her voluptuous and muscular creamy body in front of Malengru.

But the French doctor/psychiatrist was not fooled and pulled a lever on the machine in front of him.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Lynx Woman in pain and pleasure as she felt electric shocks to her big puffy glossy pink nipples and to her big glossy pink clitoris...which made her writhe sexily atop the old hospital bed she was bound to.

"You will not escape big breasted fool!...Like Gorilla Woman, you underestimate my intelligence and intellect! I will give you shock treatment in your big nipples and big clitoris that will excite you sexually until to submit to becoming my super slave!" gloated Malengru.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm still weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in my big Lynx Nipples...in my wide Lynx Areolas...and...in my big Lynx Cunt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but I won't give up...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'll get free..." moaned Lynx Woman in pain and pleasure...in an unconvincing attempt at defiance.

"We shall see about that" sneered Malengru as he adjusted a dial on the machine and pulled the lever again.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ELECTRICITY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...STIMULATING THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING THEM...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING MY....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....LYNX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...her eyelids fluttering in the slits of her lynx pelt mask as she wiggled helplessly atop the old hospital bed....her creamy hands clenched into fists... the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with glossy clawlike toenails straining to stay close together and curled with tension.

Doctor Malengru's eyes widened with lust...and his erect dick stiffened further under his pants as he turned the dial on the ECG machine and pulled the lever again.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MORE ELECTRICITY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SHOCKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...LYNX...NIPPLES...IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WIDE...LYNX...AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...LYNX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...FIGHT IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman...wiggling helplessly atop the old hospital bed...the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated in futile efforts...as she was electrocuted in her famous nipples and in her famous cunt.

"You are vulnerable to sex and pleasure...like all big breasted super whores!...You attempts at defiance are pathetic!...You know you want to surrender to your erotic desires!...I have found an electrical frequency that will make you more excited as it increases!...You will become a super slave just like Gorilla Woman!!" declared Doctor Malengru.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I WON'T GIVE UP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT EASILY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure as she struggled in futility atop the bed...knowing that the evil French doctor/psychiatrist was right...as erotic thoughts of her secret boyfriend Ramon threatened to overwhelm her increasingly tired and foggy brain.

Realizing this...Doctor Malengru adjusted the dial on the ECG machine...and pulled the lever.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
TOO MUCH ELECTRICITY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SHOCKING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...STIMULATING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG HAAAAAARD LYNX NIPPLES...IN MY WIDE HAAAAAAARD
LYNX AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...LYNX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CUNT...UUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...GOING TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUUH...HAVE TO
UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...surging atop the old hospital bed as she suffered four gigantic orgasms in quick succession...causing a flood of thick white cum to be ejected forcefully from her big throbbing hard wet camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt...before she collapsed on the old hospital bed on her back...her muscular creamy arms extended limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist....her creamy hands un-clenching...while the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with glossy claw like toenails struggled to stay curled with tension and close together...as she felt her thick white cum flowing freely out of her throbbing big hard wet glossy pink camel toe-shaped cunt...as she felt electricity sizzling through her wide hard glossy pink areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples.

Doctor Malengru walked over to the old hospital bed...grabbed hold of the ECG cables that were attached to the Big Breasted Super Spaniard's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples and began to rotate them slowly 360 degrees counterclockwise. "So big breasted Spanish slut...Are you ready to become a super slave?!" sneered Doctor Malengru.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NEVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...staring at him with sleepy defiance in her brown eyes in the slits of her lynx pelt mask. Aroused and angered by her response...Doctor Malengru took out a tool which had two vibrators and a probe.

Lowering the tool between the wide open huge creamy thighs of the sleepy Sexy Spanish She Cat... the 70-year-old French doctor/psychiatrist. Inserting the probe into her big glossy hard wet camel to-shaped cunt...as a steady river of thick white cum flowed out of it...the vibrators resting on the lips of her big glossy pink wet and excited clitoris...Doctor Malengru activated it.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman...never feeling so excited...and being for--d to have eight gigantic orgasms in which succession...making her weaker...sexier and sleepier than she had ever been in her superheroine career.

As Doctor Malengru removed the tool from the throbbing big glossy pink wet excited and camel toe-shaped cunt of the beaten Big Breasted Super Spaniard...the intensity of the river of thick white cum flowing out of her super erogenous sex intensified. As he removed the ECG cables from her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...Lynx Woman powerfully lactated...geysers of white milk shooting into the air from their hardened tips ten times.

Soaking his gloved hands in her super erogenous cum...Doctor Malengru massaged it into her wide hard glossy pink areolas and into her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples...as she could do nothing except stare at him with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her lynx pelt mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her short thick mane of glossy black hair.

"Now big breasted Spanish slut...I will ask the question again...Are you ready to become a super slave?!!" asked Doctor Malengru as he rubbed Lynx Woman's thick white cum into her wide hard glossy pink areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...helpless...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...hypnotized...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...I...must...obey...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Lynx Woman in sleepy pleasure...her eyelids starting to close as Malengru rubbed her super erogenous cum into her wide hard glossy pink areolas and into her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...as she began to succumb to unconsciousness.

Doctor Malengru felt his erect dick stiffen to the point of chafing against his white surgical pants...aroused by the imminent defeat of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard and the thought of turning her into a super slave. Distracted by these thoughts...Doctor Malengru was taken totally by surprise by Ramon Blanquer as he came charging towards him...driving his clenched right fist into his face...knocking him flat on his back on the floor...and he passed out instantly.

The sight of her secret boyfriend in her blurry vision...brought a flood of erotic urges to the fore in her foggy brain...and it was too much for the Sexy Spanish She Cat to handle.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...R...R...Ramon...hhhhhhh...hhhhhh...hhhhhh...help....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"cooed Lynx Woman in pleasure...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her lynx pelt mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her short mane of thick glossy black hair...her head rolling against her broad right creamy shoulder...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body limp atop the old hospital bed...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet -shaped glossy pink nipples...her creamy hands bound to the top of the bed by strong ropes...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...a river of thick white cum flowing freely out of her throbbing big wet hard excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt...between her wide open huge creamy thighs...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the mattress on their smooth heels...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails...as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

8 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman loudly announcing that she was regaining consciousness. Her mind was a blur as she remembered being defeated by the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine Gorilla Woman when she went to break up an arms smuggling operation in the Raval district of Barcelona...then being knocked out by wealthy Spanish businesswoman and socialite Anniza Orta...then being tortured by a deranged French doctor who had hypnotized her and almost made her into a super slave.

As her senses slowly returned...Lynx Woman felt a firm but soft surface under her back....soft surfaces caressing her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...telling her she was naked.

Then she felt cool sensations in her wide glossy pink areolas and in her big puffy glossy pink nipples...as they slowly became soft and relaxed.

The Big Breasted Super Spaniard's brown eyes slowly opened in the slits of her lynx pelt mask...and she saw the blurry image of someone looking down at her.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Where?...Uuuuuuuh....What?...Uuuuuuuuh...Who...Uuh...Uuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...feeling sleepy...afraid..and aroused by the cool sensations spreading from her wide hard glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples to the rest of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"Someone who loves you super chica" replied a familiar male voice.

As her vision cleared...the Sexy Spanish She Cat was aroused and relieved to see her secret boyfriend... young musician Ramon Blanquer sitting next to her on his bed...his lean muscular upper body exposed to her as she lay on her back on his bed...naked except for her lynx pelt mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her short thick mane of glossy black hair.

Lynx Woman felt hot and horny as she watched Ramon dab a wet cloth over the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"Uuuuuuh...Ramon...Uuuuuuuuh...Is that you?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Am I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dreaming...Uuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman with pleasure as she stared with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her lynx pelt mask at the handsome young musician...as he tenderly caressed her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples.

"Yes...It's me...Are you all right?" asked Ramon with concern.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...been beaten...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...by another...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...superheroine...Uuuuuuuuh... drugged...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tortured...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
in my huge Lynx Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in my big Lynx Cunt..." moaned Lynx Woman with pleasure...as she felt very aroused by Ramon's expert touches of her famous nipples and areolas.

"Don't worry about anything Lynx Woman...Just relax...and go to sleep...When you wake up...I'll help you stop whoever did this to you...I promise..." said Ramon as he tenderly caressed the wide pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples of his secret superheroine girlfriend...watching her extend her muscular creamy arms past her head on the mattress...and spread her long muscular creamy legs wide open below her wide shapely waist...offering him a good look at her thick lush glossy black pubic bush between her huge creamy thighs...as well as her big wet excited glossy pink clitoris located in the middle of it.

"This feels...so...good...Uuuuuh...it makes me...Uuuuh...so...hot...Uuuuuuh...so horny...Uuuuuuh...but...I also feel safe...Uuuuuh...with you...Ramon...Uuuuuuuuh...I know...Uuuuuuh...I can trust you..." sighed Lynx Woman with pleasure as she looked dreamily at Ramon as she lay on his bed....in the bedroom of his apartment in the Eixample district of Barcelona...known for its restaurants...cafes...nightclubs...art galleries and culture.

"You know you can super chica...Just relax...enjoy this nipple massage...and go to sleep..." replied Ramon as he gently and lovingly stroked the big puffy glossy pink nipples of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard. Aroused by his expert touch of her famous big puffy glossy pink nipples which she was growing to love...assured by the calmness and confidence of his voice...Lynx Woman allowed sleep to slowly wash over her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Lynx Woman with pleasure...her brown eyes slowly closing in the slits of her lynx pelt mask...as her head rolled against her broad left creamy shoulder...her muscular creamy arms lying limp past her head...giving Ramon full access to her naked huge firm creamy breasts...as he slowly and expertly stroked her big puffy glossy pink nipples with his thumbs...spreading her long muscular creamy legs wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the mattress on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails twitching slowly and sensuously...before going still...wide spaces appearing between them...as she allowed Ramon to lull her into a deep and peaceful sleep.

24 hours later
7 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Lynx Woman with pleasure...stretching her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs...feeling softness in her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas...softness and dryness in her big glossy pink clitoris between her huge creamy thighs.

As her brown eyes opened in the slits of her lynx pelt mask...the smell of warm coffee and pastries filled her nostrils. The Big Breasted Super Spaniard...still only wearing her lynx pelt mask on the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her short mane of thick glossy black hair...sat up on the bed. She felt tingles of warmth in her wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples...and moistness in her big glossy pink clitoris...within the thick lush glossy black pubic bush between her huge creamy thighs...as she saw Ramon Blanquer...dressed in a t-shirt and sweat pants...set a tray...with cups of warm black coffee and warm, freshly baked croissants...on the bed between them.

"Good morning" said Ramon with a smile. "Good morning" replied Lynx Woman with a smile...before kissing her secret boyfriend on his lips.

"What's this?" asked the Big Breasted Super Spaniard with a smile

"Thought you would like some breakfast super chica. You need to keep your energy up with all that crime fighting" replied Ramon as he handed one of the coffee cups to her. "You are too kind to me Ramon." replied Lynx Woman with a smile on her glossy pink lips as she accepted the coffee from him and took a sip.

As she savored the warm brew...she knew this was not something she was used to in her regular identity as heiress and businesswoman Isabel Coll...living a single life and dedicating it to fighting crime as Lynx Woman...and protecting innocent people in Spain from having to suffer the tragedies she had...when her parents were murdered by dangerous criminals.

"I'm just repaying you for the times you saved my life. You're very brave to risk your life and put yourself in all those dangers...getting knocked up and knocked unconscious...all those times...to protect innocent people from harm. I think you should have someone take care of you every now and then" replied Ramon as he held up a croissant as the Big Breasted Super Spaniard set her coffee cup back on the tray between them.

"Maybe I'll take you up on your offer...Senor Blanquer..." quipped Lynx Woman with a smile as she leaned forward and bit sensuously into half of the croissant that Ramon was offering her. She grinned as she watched him eat the other half of the croissant.

"Never had a guy serve you breakfast in bed?" asked Ramon rhetorically.

"I never had a boyfriend before" replied Lynx Woman as she sipped some more of her coffee...buttered another croissant and ate it.

She felt growing warmth in her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas...as well as a gentle throbbing and growing moistness between her huge creamy thighs as she sat on the bed...looking at Ramon...as they had breakfast together...noticing the bulge in the middle of his sweat pants.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?...Having breakfast with me in bed...with me only wearing my mask..." teased Lynx Woman as she drank some more coffee.

"I'd be lying if I didn't super chica. But I know you're enjoying this too" replied Ramon with a grin on his handsome...stubble covered face.

"Yes...I am. You know how to read me Ramon. I don't get to spend time like this...with people...that I love...and...as much as I'd love to stay here with you...I have some dangerous criminals..." replied Lynx Woman...with reluctance in her voice.

"You mean that weird French doctor I saved you from at the old hospital in the Raval district?" asked Ramon.

"He's the least of my worries mi amor. That French doctor is working for Anniza Orta and Prince Felipe. Somehow...they kidnapped and brainwashed Gorilla Woman...the famous superheroine from the Democratic Republic of Congo...and a friend of hers. They used her to knock me unconscious and that French doctor would have turned me into a super slave had you not saved me" said Lynx Woman as she held Ramon's hands in her own creamy hands.

Ramon nodded in agreement. He had read stories online about Gorilla Woman's heroic exploits in the Democratic Republic of Congo and knew she was a mighty superheroine.

"You're not fully recovered super chica. I promised I would help you defeat these villains and I will. You need to rest and we need to plan how to surprise them if we're going to save Gorilla Woman and her friend..." said Ramon.

Lynx Woman smiled at her secret boyfriend before leaning forward and kissing him on the lips again.

"You're right mi amor. Prince Felipe owns a few exclusive properties in Barcelona... I have an idea where they could be. We'll go there tonight" replied Lynx Woman...feeling confident and aroused...in the presence of the young musician she had a growing attraction to.

9 pm

Prince Felipe...heir to the Spanish Throne...felt aroused and empowered as he ordered Gorilla Woman to carry some of his heavy personal belongings to different parts of his private villa in the Les Corts district of Barcelona. His dick was stiff and erect as he watched the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine carry two of his Lamborghini sports cars...one in each of her dark ebony hands...above her head...from the inner courtyard of the villa to his garage where some of his other luxury cars were parked.

A vacant stare in her brown eyes...Gorilla Woman was trapped in a powerful erotic stupor which she could not free herself from. Nearby...her teenage boyfriend Joe Kinte...whose mere presence made her erotically aroused...and who had the power to tame her into submission...stood like a statue.

"Yes. It is good to have a pet superheroine" laughed Felipe as she drank of glass of wine...while commanding the Big Breasted Black Giantess to do menial tasks for his amusement...admiring her voluptupous and muscular dark ebony body...clad only by a thin tiny white gorilla fur G-string...that barely covered the space between her giant dark ebony thighs in front and slipped into the crack between the cheeks of her giant firm dark ebony ass in the back.

Anniza Orta approached the Prince. She frowned that Felipe was taking her plans to use Gorilla Woman to commit crimes in Spain and to capture Lynx Woman so lightly.

"She has more important uses Felipe! Do not forget that I made an agreement with my friend the Contessa to capture Lynx Woman...brainwash her and send her to the Democratic Republic of Congo...With Gorilla Woman under our control...You will become King of Spain and no one will challenge me...my daughter Letiza or a conceited brat like you...and Lynx Woman's credibility as a superheroine when the world sees her committing crimes in the Democratic Republic of Congo!!" declared Anniza.

"That won't be so easy for you to do Anniza!...I know your plans now and once I free Gorilla Woman from your control...We shall end your scheme and bring you...your daughter Letiza...Prince Felipe and your criminal allies to justice!!" declared Lynx Woman. Anniza and Prince Felipe turned around and were shocked to see Lynx Woman standing behind them in her heroic pose.

Her creamy hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide shapely hips...her erotic bare creamy feet flat on the ground...her huge firm creamy breasts pushed forward with confidence...threatening to spill out from under her flimsy lynx pelt string bra. Standing beside the Big Breasted Super Spaniard was her boyfriend Ramon Blanquer.

Anniza was furious at the sight of the Sexy Spanish She Cat and scared that she could make good on her promise.

"Gorilla Woman!! Destroy Lynx Woman!!" screamed Anniza.

To the chagrin and sadness of Prince Felipe...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine dropped two more of his luxury cars that she was holding...hard to the ground...damaging them...before she lunged at Lynx Woman with an angry roar. "Stay back mi amor" said Lynx Woman to Ramon as she flexed her huge creamy thighs and leapt towards the charging Big Breasted Black Giantess. Anniza...Prince Felipe...and Ramon...watched with awe and arousal as the two busty superheroines exchanged punches and kicks...as they staged a moving battle through the villa...neither of them being able to gain an advantage over the other.

To be continued

Thu May 11, 2023 8:03 am