Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:12 pm

Lynx Woman and Goriila Woman in Tamed 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Lynx Woman and Goriila Woman in Tamed 4
Lynx Woman and Gorilla Woman in Tamed 4

48 hours later
Kinshasa
Democratic Republic of Congo
Noon

"Uuuuuuuuuh...J...J...Joe....Uuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuh...J...J...J...Joe...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned GORILLA WOMAN loudly...calling the name of her teenage boyfriend...remembering the last image she saw of him...before she was knocked unconscious for the last two days.

The Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine felt lingering feelings of hardness and erectness in her famous big puffy glossy black nipples and broad glossy black areolas...and feelings of wetness...excitement and hardness in her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle...in her giant glossy black camel toe-shaped cunt...between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs...which were denying her access to her strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas...keeping her dizzy...weak and sleepy...even though she had been unconscious.

Her brown eyes barely open...Gorilla Woman flexed her muscular dark ebony arms and her thick muscular dark ebony legs as she tried to move her 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body.

The tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine felt the familiar sensations of cold steel on her wrists and ankles...and heard the familiar metallic clink which told her she was restrained.

Rolling her head from side to side...shaking her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks...her head reeling with dizziness.. her brown eyes barely open...through her blurry vision...
Gorilla Woman saw she was naked...except for the sacred Gorilla Talisman...which granted her super powers... that hung around her neck and rested in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...her 8 ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body fixed in the shape of a human "x" ...her muscular dark ebony arms extended above her head...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist.

The Big Breasted Black Giantess...who was barely clinging to consciousness...feeling lingering strong feelings of hardness and erectness in her broad glossy black areolas and in her big puffy glossy black nipples...feeling lingering feelings of hardness...wetness and excitement in her giant glossy black cunt between her giant firm dark ebony thighs...woke up to find herself in what appeared to be a darkened warehouse in an unknown location.

Her last memory was that of changing from her regular identity of 25 year old AKULA MUTOMBO
...investigative journalist with the Daily Congo to rescue Joe from some criminals who had kidnapped him...only to learn too late that the teenage boy...who was a photographer and her co-worker at the Daily Congo...was bait to lure her into an expert trap set to capture her...and she had no choice but to fall into that trap and allow herself to be knocked unconscious and captured.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...J...J...Joe....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Gorilla Nipples..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my broad Gorilla Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are so...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaard...my giant Gorilla Cunt...feels so...haaaaaa
...haaaaa...haaaaaa...haaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feels...so...wet...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feels so..
excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...J...J...Joe......Uuuuuuuuuuuh...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhb...
...help...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh"moaned Gorilla Woman in sleepy pleasure...erotic thoughts about her teenage boyfriend...combining with the drugging...erotic and physical punishment that were used so expertly by her enemies to knock her unconscious and keep her captive for the last two days in a location that was unknown to her.

The erotic moans and futile struggles of the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess caught the attention of her captors and her two main arch enemies...the masked villainess called the CONTESSA...and her husband...the masked villain called the COUNT...leaders of the most powerful crime cartel in the Democratic Republic of Congo...
that controlled many of the smaller criminal groups and corrupt public officials in the Central African nation.

No one knew they were actually Portuguese billionaire businessman FELIX CARVAHLO and his wife BEATRICE...the wealthiest people in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

The Contessa... was feeling very aroused in her breasts and cunt...under the black dress she was wearing...as she watched the tired and tamed Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...shackled to the wall of the darkened warehouse...in front of her.

But while she maintained a calm composure...the Count could not. His arousal... in the presence of the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess...his dick stiff and erect...and chafing him under the pants of his black business suit...was visible for everyone to see. The Contessa glared briefly in admonishment of her husband's lack of discipline before turning her attention to their busty arch enemy...who was their captive for yet another time.

"You are a woman of your word big breasted African fool! Good that you are awake as you promised! But as you know...you are absolutely helpless before me!!" gloated the Contessa.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You've outwitted me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...for yet
another time...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Contessa...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but you also know...Uuuuuuuuuuuh
that...you can't...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...keep me captive...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...for long...I will...Uuuuuuuuuuh
...regain...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my strength...stamina...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...speed...of 40 gorillas...Uuuuuuuh...No matter...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...how many times...you knock me unconscious...capture me...enslave me...I will stop whatever criminal plan...you've come with...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Why have you captured me this time?...Why did you capture Joe?...Uuuuuuuuh...I'm going to save him...and...Uuuuuuuh...bring you...and the Count...Uuuuuuuuuuh...to ...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...justice...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...in an unconvincing display of defiance...flexing her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular legs in futile efforts...to break the steel shackles that were restraining her against the wall by her wrists and ankles.

"Wrong big breasted African fool! As much as I'm aroused and amused by your misguided heroic antics...This time is going to be different" gloated the Contessa as she raised a wooden whistle to her lips and blew into it. The tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...heard no sound come out from the whistle... but through her blurry vision...she saw her teenage boyfriend emerge from the shadows of the darkened interior of the warehouse and stand directly in front of her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Joe...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the Contessa...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...has used collaroform...on my big Gorilla Nipples...on my broad Gorilla Areolas...to make them...haaa...haaa...haaa
...haaaaard...used collaroform on my giant Gorilla Cunt...to make it...haaaard...wet...excited...Uuuuuuuuh...You have to help me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to get free...Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman as she writhed helplessly before him...unable to break the steel shackles binding her to the wall of the warehouse.

The Big Breasted Black Giantess was taken completely by surprise when her teenage boyfriend stepped forward...seized her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts in his hands...and began to vigorously grope them.

"JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SQUEEZING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...IN MY GIANT GORILLA BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU KNOW...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
THAT MAKES ME WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PINCHING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...IN MY BIG... GORILLA...NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ROTATING THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
360 DEGREES CLOCKWISE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING THEM...MAKING MY BROAD...GORILLA
...AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...AND...HAA...HAA...HAA...
HAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...AND...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T REGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF 40...G...G...G...GORILLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
TO SAVE US...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...MAKING ME...UUUUUH
...DIZZIER...UUUUUUUUUH...WEAKER...UUUUUUUUH...SLEEPIER...UUUUUUUUH...THAN NORMAL...UUUUUUUUUH
...I CAN'T...UUUUUUUH...SAVE US...UUUUUUUUH...AND DEFEAT...UUUUUUUUH...THE CONTESSA...UUUUUUUUUUH
...AND...UUUUUUUH...THE COUNT...UUUUUUUH...THIS...UUUUUUUH...FEELS...UUUUH...GOOD...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...YOU'RE...UUUUUH...MY MAN...UUUUUUH...YOU KNOW...BEST...UUUUH...HOW TO...HHHH...MAKE ME...HHHHHH
...HOT...HHHHH....HHHHHH...HORNY...HHHH...HHHHH...HHHHH...HELPLESS...UUUUUH...UUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman in pain and pleasure...surprised by the actions of her teenage boyfriend...as she felt pressure rising inside of her giant wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy black cunt...between her giant firm dark ebony thighs...as Joe's squeezing and rotating of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...made them and her broad glossy black areolas...harder and erecter than they had ever been in her superheroine career...and he brought her close to an imminent gigantic orgasm...as she began to hear the sounds of the tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa...beating with a stronger intensity than she normally heard...whenever she was close to being defeated by her enemies.

Just then...the Contessa blew into her wooden whistle...causing Joe to stop groping the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess in her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...and making him step back three feet away from her as she wiggled helplessly...shackled by her wrists and ankles to the wall of the darkened interior of the warehouse.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...J...JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HHHH...HHHH...HELP ME...UUUUH
...MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...ARE...SUPER...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...MY GIANT GORILLA CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUH...IS SO...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUH...WET...UUUH
...EXCITED...UUUUH...MUST NOT...UUUUH...CUM...OR I WILL BE...UUUUUUUUH...KNOCKED OUT...AGAIN...UUUUUH
...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman...her brown eyes barely open...shaking her head from side to side...wiggling...flexing her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs in futility...staring in sleepy disbelief at her teenage boyfriend...who stood before her like a statue...a blank stare on his face.

"Of course your little man will help you big breasted African fool!!" gloated the Contessa as she stepped forward...unbuckled Joe's belt...dropped his jeans down to his ankles...then yanked down his tight white boxers...causing his long stiff erect dick to become exposed...directly in front of the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JOE'S PENIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...IT'S...SO...SO...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO LOOK AT IT...UUUUUUUUH
...IT'S MAKING ME...HHHHH...HHHHH...HHHHH...HOT...HHHHH...HHHHHH...HHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHH...HHHHHH
...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S GOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE POWER...UUUUUUUUH...TO HYPNOTIZE
ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHEN MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...AND MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...ARE...HAAAAA
...HAAAAAA...HAAAAAARD...AND MY GIANT GORILLA CUNT...IS...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAARD...WET...EXCITED...UUUH
...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...her sleepy brown eyes fixed on the long stiff erect dick of her teenage boyfriend...as she began to fade into a powerful hypnotic trance.

The Contessa then began to rub Joe's dick as he stood before the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T RUB...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...JOE'S PENIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HE'S ALWAYS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AROUSED... UUUH
..AROUND ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE...TO...UUUUH...GET...FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP YOU...BEFORE...YOU MAKE HIM..." groaned Gorilla Woman...as she writhed frantically and in futility...unable to break the steel shackles binding her wrists and ankles to the wall of the darkened warehouse... before the villainess' actions...caused a steady stream of thick white cum to shoot out of the tip of Joe's hard and erect penis....bathing the Big Breasted Black Giantess over ever inch of her naked firm giant dark ebony breasts...and some of his cum...splattering on to her beauteous face that was framed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Gorilla Woman...throwing her head back...her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...going limp...as it assumed the shape of a human "x"...her muscular dark ebony arms extended limp above her head...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...pointing down in defeat towards the floor of the warehouse...her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...straining to stay curled with tension and close together...as her senses went spinning out of orbit...from the potent scent of Joe's cum...on her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and on her beauteous face...framed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks.

"So big breasted African fool...the cum of this boy has a greater effect on you...than even your special collaroform??" asked the Contessa rhetorically as she stood next to the hypnotized Joe Kinte...as he stood like a statue in front of the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...who was on the verge of the biggest defeat in her superheroine career.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...IS MY MATE..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CHOSEN...BY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...THE GREAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOD...UUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HE'S...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY ONE...UUUH
...TRUE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MASTER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HIS CUM
...ON MY GIANT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUH...ON MY BROAD...UUUUUUUH... GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AREOLAS...MAKING THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SUPER...HAA...HAA...HAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAAARDER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
THAN WHEN...COLLAROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
IS USED...ON THEM...MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUH...DIZZY...UUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
UUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUH...MY HEAD...UUUUH...CLOUDING...MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MIND...GETTING...CONFUSED...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure.

The Contessa blew into the wooden whistle again.

"Rub your cum into Gorilla Woman's giant breasts!...Make her weak!!" the Contessa ordered Joe.

The hypnotized teenage boy stepped forward again...placed his hands on the naked giant firm dark ebony breasts of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...and began to rub them firmly...massaging his thick white cum into them.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...J...J..JOE...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...STOP...UUUUUUUUH...RUBBING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
YOUR CUM...ALL OVER...MY GIANT...GORILLA...BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
UUUUUUUUH...DRUGGING ME...IN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
MY BIG HAAAAARD GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BROAD HAAAAAARD GORILLA AREOLAS...UUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SLEEPY...FALLING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UNDER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOUR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...POWER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WILL BE...
UUUH...YOUR...SUPER...SLAVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
UUUUUH...UUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...her brown eyes barely open as she felt Joe massaging his cum into her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...stared sleepily at his exposed stiff and erect dick...hearing the strong beat of tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa...sent her a message from the Great Gorilla God...which commanded her to be tamed by Joe.

"Tell me how to make this boy hypnotize you...so he can command you...and I can command both of you as my slaves...to do my bidding!!" instructed the Contessa...mopping her brow with a silk handkerchief...as she felt growing heat in her breasts and between her thighs...as she watched Joe taming Gorilla Woman towards her greatest defeat.

"UUUUUUUH...JOE...UUUUUUUH..HAS TO...UUUUUUH...MAKE ME...ORGASM...UUUUUUUH...MAKE ME...
SMELL MY GORILLA CUM...AND HIS CUM....UUUUUH...WILL BE...UUUUH...HIS SUPER SLAVE...UUH...UUUUUUUUH...
...UUUUUH...UUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...as she felt Joe rub his own cum into her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...massaging it deep into her broad hard glossy black areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples.

"Make your superheroine girlfriend cum boy!!...Do it well or you both will die!!" commanded the Contessa.

The hypnotized Joe took his right index and middle fingers...stained with his cum...placed it on the giant wet excited glossy black clitoris of the tired Topless Top-Heavy Congolese Superheroine...in the middle of her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle...located between her wide-open giant firm dark ebony thighs and began to rub it...until his fingers were a blur of motion.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...J...JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLEASE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...S...S...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOUR CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SUPER STRONG
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY GIANT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ALREADY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...BY COLLAROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...FIGHT YOU...HHHHH...HHHH....HOT...HHHHH...HHHHH...HORNY...HHHHH...HHHHHH...HHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHH
...HHHH...HHHHH...HHHHH...CAN'T...HOLD...ON...GOING...TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUUH...YOU'RE GOING...TO MAKE ME...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman in absolute pleasure...her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...tensing...before her teenage boyfriend brought her to a gigantic orgasm...a waterfall of thick white cum...exploding from her giant hard wet and camel toe-shaped glossy black cunt...between her wide open giant firm dark ebony thighs.

Joe raised his right middle and index fingers...now stained with both his cum and Gorilla Woman's super erogenous cum...up to her beauteous face...framed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks...holding his fingers directly beneath her nose...as her head sagged between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...that were covered in the cum of her teenage boyfriend.

"Smell your cum...and the cum of your boyfriend...You are now hypnotized Gorilla Woman!!" ordered the Contessa.

"Yes...I...am...hypnotized...I...am...the super slave...of...Joe...Kinte..." agreed Gorilla Woman...her brown eyes barely open...her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body in the shape of a human "x"...shackled to the wall of a darkened warehouse.

"You and the boy will now serve the Contessa...and her ally Anniza Orta!!" commanded the Contessa.

"Yes...will serve...the Contessa...serve...Anniza...Orta..." agreed Gorilla Woman and Joe.

"Now boy...hold your fingers under the nose of your super slave...You will be knocked unconscious for three days Gorilla Woman...and when you awaken...you and the boy...will do as you are commanded...Do you both understand" asked the Contessa.

"Yes...We...must...obey..." agreed Gorilla Woman and Joe...as he held his cum-stained right middle and index fingers under the nose of the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine.

"UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...her brown eyes slowly closing...her head sagged between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...capped a their sexy summits by broad hard glossy black areolas...and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...coated in layers of her super erogenous cum and her teenage boyfriend's cum...her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body going limp against the wall of the darkened warehouse...in the shape of a human "x"...her muscular dark ebony arms limp above her head...bound to the wall by steel shackles on her wrists...her thick muscular dark ebony legs wide open below her thick shapely waist...her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle soaked by her own fluids...her giant glossy black cunt hard...wet...and fossilized into a camel toe shape between her wide open giant firm dark ebony thighs...wide spaces between the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...with short glossy clear toenails...as they pointed in defeat to the floor of the warehouse...hearing the stronger sounds of tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa beating in her foggy brain...as she succumbed to unconsciousness that would last three days.

"UHHH" groaned Joe as the Count tasered him in the back of his neck. The teenage boy fell face down to the floor...unconscious before the tamed Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine. Neither of them aware of the adventure they were about to experience.

The Contessa looked at her husband the Count with a smug look on her face.

"See to their transportation to Spain! I will let Anniza Orta know the package we promised her is on the way" said the villainess.

One week later

Barcelona
Spain
9 pm

Her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her flimsy lynx pelt bra...her tiny lynx pelt panties narrowing in the space between her huge creamy thighs...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs moving in tandem...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard known to her countrymen and countrywomen as LYNX WOMAN was again on one of her patrols...traversing the rooftops of buildings in the city... with the speed and agility of her feline namesake...unknown to the people in the streets below her...going about their business.

Her flimsy lynx pelt bra tied around her neck...barely containing her huge firm creamy breasts...while a pair of tiny lynx pelt panties barely covered the space...the bra and panties in the yellow color and black spots of the lynx with the ancient Lynx Talisman located on a belt worn around her wide shapely waist...in the front of her flimsy briefs...a lynx pelt mask covering the upper part of her beauteous face...now framed by a short thick mane of glossy black hair...with creamy hands with slender fingers with glossy claw like fingernails and erotic bare creamy feet with sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails...the Sexy Spanish She Cat reflected on how different she was now...compared to her regular identity of 28-year-old ISABEL COLL...a shapely beauteous wealthy socialite...with long curly black hair...who opted for more baggy and conservative attire when she was in public.

As she felt the night air wafting against her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...that was barely covered by her flimsy lynx pelt string bra...and tiny lynx pelt panties...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...was acting on information she received from her informant...the GYPSY...about a major arms trafficking ring that was operating in the city. "This should be another routine job taking care of these criminals...Then I can surprise Ramon at his apartment...and have sex with him" thought Lynx Woman...feeling hardness in her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas under her flimsy tight lynx pelt string bra...and wetness in her glossy big pink cunt...under her tiny tight lynx pelt panties which barely covered the space between her huge creamy thighs and slipped into the crack between the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass.

Flexing the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body...Lynx Woman alighted from a rooftop to the ground in front of a warehouse in the Raval district of the city...where the Gypsy had told her the arms traffickers would be. Her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her flimsy tight lynx pelt bra...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs moving in tandem...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard charged through the open doors of the warehouse...catching a large number of thugs by surprise...as they were packing wooden crates...full of assault rifles...submachine guns...shotguns and pistols.

"You criminals didn't count on me finding you here, did you?!" quipped Lynx Woman...the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated as she attacked the thugs sending eight of them flying through the air...or rolling along the ground with a sequence of punches and kicks. Bravely...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard carried her battle deeper inside the dimly lit warehouse...feeling growing stiffness in her famous big puffy glossy pink nipples under her flimsy tight lynx pelt bra... warning her of danger...as more thugs came rushing to subdue her.

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...Lynx Woman used her feline agility to evade the attacks of thugs and counter with more punches and kicks...taking out another ten thugs. "These criminals just keep coming...It's starting to wear me down...If one of them hits me in my huge Lynx Breasts...or in my big Lynx Cunt...I could be in real trouble" thought the Sexy Spanish She Cat...as she continued fighting the thugs...trying hard not to let them know...that she was starting to tire.

Two thugs came at the Big Breasted Super Spaniard from behind. But as Lynx Woman turned around to deal with them...she was surprised to see an 8ft woman with a voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...wearing nothing but a tiny white G-string...an African talisman around her neck...resting between her pair of giant firm dark ebony breasts...come out of the shadows to knock both of them out with swift punches. Lynx Woman recognised the woman from many online newspaper stories from Africa.

"Gorilla Woman??!!" gasped the Big Breasted Super Spaniard aloud. "Yes. But we can chat after we deal with these criminals!" replied the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine as she turned her attention to six more thugs...effortlessly flooring them with powerful kicks and punches which made Lynx Woman both awed and aroused.

Side by side...the two busty superheroines made light work of the arms smuggling thugs...leaving 30 of them unconscious and spread out throughout the warehouse...while the rest of them lost their nerve and fled.

Lynx Woman and Gorilla Woman assumed their trademark heroine poses before each other. Their hands balled into fists on either side of their shapely waists...their muscular legs spread slightly apart...their erotic bare feet resting flat on the floor of the dimly lit warehouse...their awesome firm busts pushed towards each other with confidence.

"Are you all right Lynx Woman? I'm pleased to finally be able to meet you...much like our ancestors did back in the 16th Century" said Gorilla Woman with a smile on her glossy red lips. The Big Breasted Super Spaniard...felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas stiffen further under her thin tight lynx pelt string bra...her big glossy pink cunt...throbbing under her thin tiny tight lynx pelt panties that barely covered the space between her huge creamy thighs.

It was the first time that she ever felt so turned on in the presence of another woman. But she tried to stay focused.

"Yes. I got information on these arms smugglers. They're working for some of my criminal enemies here in Spain. I'm very grateful for your help Gorilla Woman. But I'm surprised that you're here in Spain. What brings you here, all the way from the Democratic Republic of Congo?" asked Lynx Woman.

"It's very simple...I came to defeat...you" replied Gorilla Woman with a smile on her beauteous face...framed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks.

Before Lynx Woman could respond...Joe Kinte...Gorilla Woman's teenage boyfriend...emerged from the shadows in the warehouse to spray the Big Breasted Super Spaniard in her huge firm creamy breasts...with liquid collaroform

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE LYNX BREASTS...SPRAYED WITH A NEW DRUG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOAKING THROUGH MY LYNX PELT BRA...MAKING MY BIG LYNX
NIPPLES...MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS...HAAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAARD...IN LESS THAN A SECOND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...FEELING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELING SLEEPY" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...throwing her muscular creamy arms up in the air...rising on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...the outlines of her famous hardening nipples and areolas...becoming distinct on the soaked fabric of her thin tight tight lynx pelt bra.

In a swift move...Gorilla Woman broke out of her heroic pose and drove the ball of her large erotic right bare dark ebony foot into the space between the Big Breasted Super Spaniard's smaller but huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH"groaned Lynx Woman in pain...as the force of the kick...lifted her off her erotic bare creamy feet...sent her crashing through several crates and barrels in the warehouse...before she landed hard on her back on the warehouse floor...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...totally dazed and disoriented.

Gorilla Woman gave the Sexy Spanish She Cat no time to recover...moving with the speed of 40 gorillas...pouncing on top of her....pinning her to the warehouse floor...ripping off her collaroform-soaked flimsy lynx pelt bra...seizing her naked huge firm creamy breasts with her strong dark ebony hands...squeezing and groping them with the strength of 40 gorillas.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...G...G...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...W...W....WOMAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
S...S...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE LYNX BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...NEVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEEN SQUEEZED...SO...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAARD...GOING TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
GOING TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman as she powerfully and forcefully lactated ten times...shooting geysers of white milk out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

While her head was reeling with dizziness from her for--d lactations...Gorilla Woman yanked off her thin tiny tight lynx pelt panties...exposing the space between her huge creamy thighs...and Joe sprayed more collaroform there.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MORE OF THAT DRUG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..ON MY BIG LYNX CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GETTING EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO FAST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MAKING ME...HHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EROTIC THOUGHTS...UUUUUUUUH
...STRONGER THAN NORMAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T RESIST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman...writhing helplessly on her back on the floor...as Gorilla Woman kept her pinned on her back..by pressing the palm of her left dark ebony hand down on the middle of the Sexy Spanish She Cat's naked huge firm creamy breasts...as geysers of white milk continued to spray straight up into the air...from the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

The Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine lowered her right dark ebony hand between the wide open huge creamy thighs of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...placed her right index finger on her big glossy pink wet and excited cunt...in the middle of her thick glossy black pubic bush...and began to rub it...with the speed and strength of 40 gorillas.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...G...G...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...W...W....WOMAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...S...S...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...NEVER HAD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LYNX CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...RUBBED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AT...SUPER SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUH
...DOING THIS...UUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T FIGHT YOU...UUUUUUUH...GOING TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUUH...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned Lynx Woman as Gorilla Woman brought her to a tsunamic
orgasm...a wave of thick white cum being ejected from her big hard wet excited and glossy pink camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt...forming an ocean of thick white cum on the warehouse floor...between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

As the Big Breasted Super Spaniard lay dazed...dizzy...and disoriented from the devastating attack from Gorilla Woman...and the powerful effects of the collaroform....ANNIZA ORTA...her daughter LETIZA...and her fiancee PRINCE FELIPE standing over her...while Gorilla Woman and Joe stepped back.

Joe stood at attention with a blank expression on his face while Gorilla Woman assumed her heroic pose. Her dark ebony hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting flat on the warehouse floor...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread slightly apart...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts thrust forward with confidence...a vacant stare in her brown eyes.

"Uuuuuuuh...Anniza Orta??...You...Uuuuuuuh...are behind...Uuh...this clever trap...Uuuh...What...Uuuh...did you do...Uuuh...to...Uuh
...Gorilla Woman...and...her friend...Uuuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuh"moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...as she watched Anniza dab a thick cloth soaked in chloroform in the sea of her own super erogenous cum and the collaroform.

"You should be more concerned for yourself super slut! You will now go to sleep for one day! Sweet dreams!" gloated Anniza as she clamped the cloth over Lynx Woman's nose and mouth with her left hand.

"HNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"
complained Lynx Woman into the cloth...her eyelids fluttering rapidly in the slits of her lynx pelt mask...rolling her head frantically from side...like she was trapped in a nightmare which she could not wake up from....as she wiggled frantically but in futility on the floor of the warehouse.

Letiza frowned with envy as she saw the Prince staring at the Big Breasted Supet Spaniard as she wiggled helplessly on her back on the warehouse floor as her mother Anniza kept the chloroform/cum-soaked cloth clamped over her nose and mouth with her left hand.

"HNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNN...HNNN...HNNN...NNN...NNNN...NNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNN...NNN...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"moaned Lynx Woman with pleasure into the cloth...her brown eyes rolling up in the slits of her lynx pelt mask...slowly closing as her head rolled against her right broad creamy shoulder...her naked huge creamy breasts rising and falling slowly...geysers of white milk shooting up into the air from the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples as she lactated freely and powerfully...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...a waterfall of thick white cum flowing freely out of her big hard wet excited camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt...her thick lush glossy black bush completely soaked by her cum...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the warehouse floor on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy clawlike toenails...as she succumbed to unconsciousness for the next 24 hours.

Anniza removed the cloth and stood triumphantly over the beaten Big Breasted Super Spaniard.

"UHH" groaned Prince Felipe as he ejaculated in his pants as he watched Lynx Woman pass out.

Letiza slapped him behind his head in disgust.

"Show some restraint and be a man Felipe! This big boobed super whore has stopped all of your schemes and you could not defeat her! But my mother has found a way to eliminate her for good!" Letiza scolded the Prince.

Felipe glared at Letiza and was about to react...when he saw her mother Anniza giving him a withering glare...which made him restrain himself.

"As you wish my dear" replied the Prince in a humble tone.

"Do not forget your place Felipe! You will only effectively rule Spain with our help and once the Lynx Woman poses no threat to us! My ally the Contessa was good enough to capture and enslave the Democratic Republic of Congo's sexy superheroine Gorilla Woman...who was easy to tame and recruit to serve us..." declared Anniza.

The Prince looked at the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine who stood in heroic pose before them...her teenage boyfriend standing next to her.

"But can we control her? We don't want her getting free and helping Lynx Woman! Together they could be too powerful and they will defeat us!" said Felipe who was both concerned and aroused as his gaze shifted from the hypnotized Gorilla Woman standing before them...and the comprehensively defeated and unconscious Lynx Woman lying on the warehouse floor nearby.

"You need not worry about that Felipe. This boy is key to controlling Gorilla Woman" replied Anniza as she took out a wooden whistle and blew into it."

"Boy...Make Gorilla Woman weak and tired...and keep her hypnotized" ordered Anniza.

On cue...Joe reached into a pouch that had been placed on a belt around his waist...after he was hypnotized. He took out a dark brown bottle containing collaroform...the special anesthetic made from the Big Breasted Black Giantess' super erogenous cum and industrial strength chloroform...
100,000 parts per million... poured some of the clear liquid from the bottle into a thick yellow sponge.

The teenage boy then stood in front of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...as she stood like a statue in her trademark heroic pose... and applied the sponge to each of the sexy summits of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NIPPLES...MY...UUUUUUUH
...BROAD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
COLLAROFORMED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BOYFRIEND...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BY THE WILL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE...GREAT...UUUUUH
...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I...MUST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BE...UUUUUUUUUH
...HIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SUPER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLAVE...AND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
THE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SUPER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLAVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF...ANNIZA...ORTA...UUUUUUUH
...MUST OBEY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HER COMMANDS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...COLLAROFORM...KEEPING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY...BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND MY...UUUUUUH
BROAD...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AREOLAS...HAAAAA...HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAARD...CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
KEEPING MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....GIANT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CUNT...HAAAAAAAAAAAA
...HAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY HEAD...CLOUDED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IMPOSSIBLE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO THINK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
TOO DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUH
...SO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO BE...KNOCKED OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JOE...IS...GOING...TO...MAKE ME...UUUU
...UUUUU....UUUUUUN...CON...SCI...OUS...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...her brown eyes rolling up in her head...as she collapsed to the warehouse floor on her back with a resounding thud...her muscular dark ebony arms flung limp past her head...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist... her head rolling against her broad right dark ebony shoulder...her brown eyes slowly closing...hearing the distorted beat of tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa in her foggy brain...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the warehouse floor on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...as she succumbed to unconsciousness for an unknown period of time.

Anniza...Letiza and Prince Felipe were aroused by the sight of the two busty superheroines...unconscious on the warehouse floor before them.

"Our trap has worked. We will now begin the next phase of our plan!" declared Anniza

To be continued

Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:17 am