Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:10 am

Lynx Woman and Goriila Woman in Tamed 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Lynx Woman and Goriila Woman in Tamed 3
Lynx Woman and Gorilla Woman in Tamed 3

9 pm

Joe Kinte felt aroused...happy and confident as he drove through the Cite Oasis district of Kinshasa where he lived. The teenage boy...who worked as a photographer with the Daily Congo newspaper...was feeling good after having a conversation with the paper's top investigative journalist Akula Mutombo about his feelings for the sexy strong superheroine of the Democratic Republic of Congo...Gorilla Woman.

Joe never let anyone know that the Big Breasted Black Giantess was his secret superheroine girlfriend. But even though Gorilla Woman told him she cared about him...even after she let him be intimate with her...and told him the secrets about her strengths and weaknesses...Joe still sometimes felt a little insecure in her presence....because of her beauty...bravery...body...and her amazing super powers. It still sometimes felt like a dream to him that the strongest and sexiest woman in the Democratic Republic of Congo had chosen him...a humble teenage boy with no real experiences with women... to be her boyfriend.

Joe felt a strange sense of comfort when he told Akula about his feelings for the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine. She assured him that Gorilla Woman's feelings for him went more than just the physical and she would show him how much he meant to her.

"Miss Mutombo's a really smart lady. It's a shame no guys are interested in dating her. Guess writing stories about Gorilla Woman's superheroine adventures does leave her with much time for a social life. I really like talking to her just as much as I love being with Gorilla Woman" said Joe...thinking about the mild-mannered lady journalist and the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine as he pulled his van into the parking lot in front of the apartment building where he lived.

Getting out of his van...locking its doors...Joe made his way towards the front door of the apartment building...feeling happy after his talk with Akula Mutombo...and feeling aroused...his dick stiff and hard under his jeans...thinking about his secret superheroine girlfriend Gorilla Woman. Distracted by his thoughts...the teenage boy was unaware that four thugs...wearing ski masks over their heads...were watching him from the shadows of a nearby alley.

Before he could reach the front door to the apartment building...the four thugs jumped on the teenage boy...and dragged him struggling into the alley.

"Hey!!...What's going on?!!...Let go of me...Let go...UHHHH" groaned Joe as one thug clocked him behind the head with a blackjack...knocking him out immediately. "Quick get the boy into the car and get him to the location fast!" snarled one of the thugs...as two thugs dragged the unconscious teenage boy towards a parked Chevrolet in the alley. They tied his hands and feet with ropes...gagged his mouth with a thick cloth...dumped him in the trunk and then drove away at top speed.

9.30 pm

Back in the empty newsroom of the Daily Congo newspaper...investigative journalist Akula Mutombo...had just switched off her computer after finishing writing her article...and preparing to leave the office...when she felt her nipples suddenly shoot to attention under the baggy shirt of her grey pants suit.

"Ohh!!...My big Gorilla Nipples are tingling!!...Joe's in danger!!...Time to change into Gorilla Woman" said Akula as she grabbed her handbag...and dashed out of the newsroom into a nearby empty stairwell. She removed her glasses...and unbuttoned her shirt to reveal the Gorilla Talisman that hung around her neck...resting between her small shapely light brown breasts.

She concentrated her mind on the Gorilla Talisman around her neck...causing a white aura to surround her.

Akula felt herself growing taller...sexier and stronger within the white aura.

When it faded...the mighty Gorilla Woman emerged...standing 8 ft tall....her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body barely garbed by the white gorilla fur G-string which barely covered the space between her giant dark ebony thighs...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts swaying freely...her long dull black hair transformed into a short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks...the Gorilla Talisman worn around her neck...between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...her brown eyes glowing with steely determination.

"Looks like my young boyfriend is going to have a date night with me that neither of us planned for!" quipped the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...as she flexed her her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs...admiring her enhanced feminine body from her normal identity as Akula Mutombo...making sure her sole attire...her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string was in place...barely covering the space between her giant firm dark ebony thighs in front...and slipping into the crack between her giant firm dark ebony thighs...before sprinting with the speed of 40 gorillas up the stairwell towards the rooftop of the Daily Congo building.

Her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts swaying freely and sexily from side to side...her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs moving in tandem...Gorilla Woman emerged on to the rooftop of the building. Focusing her mind on her sacred Gorilla Talisman which rested in the space between her naked firm dark ebony breasts...the Big Breasted Black Giantess...caused it to glow...summoning her mystic powered Gorilla Plane
which swooped down swiftly from the night sky to meet her.

Flexing her giant firm dark ebony thighs...Gorilla Woman leapt on to the port wing of the plane...climbing into the plane as its canopy opened. Settling herself into the pilot's seat as the canopy closed...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine held the flight stick firmly in her right dark ebony hand...between her wide open giant firm dark ebony thighs...her thick muscular dark ebony legs moving back and forth below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet gripping the flight pedals under the control panel in the cockpit...her naked firm giant dark ebony breasts rising and falling with each breath that she took...as she plotted her destination...activated the Gorilla Plane's stealth mode to prevent it from being seen on the ground by anyone and making undetectable to any radar...then fired the mystic plane's thrusters...sending her flying high over Kinshasa...the tingling sensations in her famous big puffy glossy black nipples...telling her where the criminals had taken her teenage boyfriend.

10 pm

Her naked firm dark ebony breasts heaving slowly up and down...in eager anticipation of imminent action...Gorilla Woman flew her mystic powered Gorilla Plane over the sprawling green expanse that was part of the property of the Kinshasa Golf Club...reserved for the wealthy citizens of the Democratic Republic of Congo and the wealthy foreigners who worked and lived in the Central African nation.

"Why would the criminals bring Joe to the most exclusive recreational complex in Kinshasa? This has to be the work of my arch enemies...the Contessa and the Count. It's probably a trap for me. But I'll have to fall in it to save Joe. Whatever they have planned...I'll thwart their plans...save Joe and bring them to justice!" resolved Gorilla Woman as she set the mystic powered plane on auto-pilot as the canopy opened...and she eased on to the plane's starboard wing as it flew over the tree-lined golf course...as she felt her famous big puffy glossy black nipples tingling as they zeroed in on Joe's location.

Flexing her giant firm dark ebony thighs...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine leapt off the starboard wing of her Gorilla Plane as it flew away into the night sky...landing on the soft, well-trimmed green grass of the golf course. Her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts swaying sexily and freely from side to side...her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs moving in tandem...her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks flailing behind her head...the Big Breasted Black Giantess sprinted with the speed of 40 gorillas through the trees lining the golf course...passing several sand bunkers...following the tingling sensations in her famous big puffy glossy black nipples...until they led her to a wooden cabin hidden amongst the trees on the golf course...often used by golfers as a rest spot.

She spotted the four masked thugs who had kidnapped her teenage boyfriend lounging around by their Chevrolet which was parked in front of the wooden cabin. Enraged at them for kidnapping Joe...Gorilla Woman sprang into action...leaping towards them...driving the ball of her large erotic dark ebony bare foot into the jaw of the thug who was closest to her.

"Don't even try boys!...I'm unstoppable with the strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas!" declared Gorilla Woman as she felled two more thugs with swift punches to their faces with her clenched left and right dark ebony fists. Extending her thick left muscular dark ebony leg...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine applied the ball of her large left erotic bare dark ebony foot to the throat of the last thug...pinning him against the body of the car.

"The boy you kidnapped! He's a friend of mine! Where is he?!!" demanded Gorilla Woman as she applied more pressure through the ball of her large left erotic bare dark ebony foot to his throat as she kept him pinned against the body of the car. "The cabin...He's in the cabin..." gasped the thug.
"Thanks...You and your friends can take a nap outside here. I'll take you to the police after I free my friend!" quipped Gorilla Woman as she applied more pressure to the thug's throat...through the ball of her large left erotic bare dark ebony foot...until the thug fainted. Removing her large left erotic bare dark ebony foot...the Big Breasted Black Giantess allowed the unconscious thug to fall to the grassy ground...and sprinted past him...barging through the front door of the cabin.

"Joe!" cried Gorilla Woman with concern...feeling stiffness in her big puffy glossy black nipples and broad glossy black areolas...wetness and excitement in her giant glossy black clitoris under the thin tiny white gorilla fur G-string...as she saw her teenage boyfriend...sitting in a chair...his hands tied behind his back...with strong ropes...his feet tied together in front of him...also with strong ropes...still wearing the same clothes she saw him in earlier at the Daily Congo's offices when she was Akula Mutombo...and noticing the bulge of his stiff erect dick under his jeans.

"Even unconscious...Joe can stay aroused...Uuh...just looking at his dick...makes me...hhh...hot...hhh...horny...Uuh..have to focus and get him to safety..." thought the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...her eyelids briefly becoming heavy...causing her to get distracted and become complacent.

In the space of one second...the front door of the cabin was automatically sealed shut...and thick plumes of white gas flooded the inside of the locked wooden cabin...before the Big Breasted Black Giantess could do anything about it.

"Eh...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...COLLAROFORM...GAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY FAVORITE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ANESTHETIC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MADE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...FROM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY GORILLA CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND...INDUSTRIAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...100,000...PARTS...PER MILLION...UUUUUUUH
...MY BIG...GORILLA...NIPPLES...MY BROAD...GORILLA...AREOLAS...GAS...IS MAKING THEM...HAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAARD...MAKING MY GIANT
...GORILLA...CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPEED...OF...40...G...G...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUH
FADING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO SLEEPY...HAVE TO STAY IN THIS TRAP...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST...BE...A SLAVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman as she raised her muscular dark ebony arms above her head...crossing them at her wrists...rising on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...rotating her thick shapely waist...as she stood before her unconscious and bound teenage boyfriend...her eyelids fluttering as the thick white gaseous fog swirled all around them...and she heard the sounds of tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa beating in her ears...as her benefactor the Great Gorilla God...began to punish her again for underestimating her enemies.

The Contessa and Count...wearing domino masks over the upper parts of their faces to conceal their regular identities of Beatrice and Felix Carvahlo...two of the wealthiest people in the Democratic Republic of Congo...and gas masks over their noses and mouths to protect them from the effects of the special anesthetic guaranteed to tame their young busty super powered nemesis into submission...entered the cabin via a trap door in the floor. "That is correct big breasted African fool! You have fallen into our trap! The boy was bait we know you find irresistable!!" gloated the Contessa.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE RIGHT CONTESSA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...BUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I WILL RESCUE JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND BRING YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
AND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOUR HUSBAND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE COUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...J...J...J...JUSTICE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman with growing pleasure from the effects of the collaroform gas...and being in the presence of her secret teenage boyfriend...in an unconvincing attempt at defiance...as she swayed unsteadily on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...her eyelids fluttering...a sleepy stare in her brown eyes...her head reeling in growing dizziness and fatigue from the effects of the collaroform gas.

The Count found it impossible not to be aroused in the presence of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine.. His dick was stiff and erect under his pants...as he watched her broad hard glossy black areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...atop the sexy summits of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...and the outline of her giant hard wet excited camel toe-shaped cunt against the fabric of her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string that barely covered the space between her giant firm dark ebony thighs and slipped into the crack between the cheeks of her giant firm dark ebony ass...as she swayed sexily and sleepily before him and his wife...fighting a losing battle to resist the effects of the collaroform gas.

"I have to tame this big breasted African slut and teach her manners!! said the Count...drooling on both sides of his mouth.

The Contessa...knowing her husband could not control his infatuation for Gorilla Woman like she could control hers...decided to indulge him.

"Of course darling!" replied the Contessa and watched her husband approached the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine as she swayed sleepily and sexily before them on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet.

Through her blurry vision...Gorilla Woman saw the Count approaching her...and she tried to stop him.

"Uuuuh...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuuh" groaned the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine as she hurled several punches at the Count...but each one missed.

"You missed big breasted African bitch! Now it's my turn!" sneered the Count as he fired a taser at the Big Breasted Giantess...three electrodes embedding themselves in her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy black nipples.

The Count smiled as he pulled the trigger of his taser.

"AAAAAAAIE...PAIN...AAAAAAIE...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...IN MY BROAD HAAAAAAAAARD...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
GORILLA AREOLAS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...IN MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAARD...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
GORILLA NIPPLES...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...MY STRENGTH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...STAMINA...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...SPEED...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...GONE...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...GETTING WEAK...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...GETTING DIZZY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...GETTING...AAAAAIE...SLEEPY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...AAAAAAAIE...SO SLEEPY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...MUST BE PUNISHED...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...WANT...AAAAIE...TO BE...AAAIE...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...A SLAVE...AAAAAIE...AAAAAAIE...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...AAAAAAAAIE" moaned Gorilla Woman...waving her muscular dark ebony arms in the air and staggering backwards across the wooden floor of the collaroform-gas filled cabin...as the Count electrocuted her in her famous big puffy glossy black nipples and broad glossy black areolas with 400, 000 volts of electricity from his taser...until she collapsed to the wooden floor of the cabin on her back with a resounding thud that made the whole cabin shudder...her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs flailing briefly in the air before falling limp past her head and spreading wide open below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the wooden floor of the cabin on their smooth heels...their sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails desperately struggling to stay curled with tension and close together.

"UUUUUUUH...J...J..JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...IN DANGER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GREAT
...UUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GOD...UUUUUUH...NEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY...UUUUH...STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SPEED...UUUUH...OF...UUUH...40...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUH...G...G...G...GORILLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
TO...UUUH...SAVE HIM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUH...UUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman as she writhed helplessly on the floor of the cabin...in pain from the electrocution of her famous nipples and areolas...and in pleasure from the effects of the collaroform gas.

Felix Carvahlo...aka the masked villain the Count stood mesmerized by the heaving of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...and the throbbing of her giant glossy black cunt under her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string between her giant dark ebony thighs as she lay on the floor...his eyes wide open...his dick stiff and erect chafing against the inner lining of his pants.

His wife Beatrice...aka the masked villainess the Contessa...became annoyed at her husband for letting his infatuation with the Big Breasted Black Giantess distract him...and give the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine a remote chance to regain her superpowers and defeat them.

"Not good enough darling! If you're doing to tame this big breasted African fool into submission...you have to do the full job!!" the Contessa admonished her husband as she knelt beside the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine as she lay helpless on the wooden floor of the gas-filled cabin...sprawled out on her back...her muscular dark ebony arms flung limp past her head...pillowed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts heaving up and down with labored efforts...capped at their sexy summits by broad hard glossy black areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the wooden floor on their smooth heels...their sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails struggling to stay close together and curled with tension...as her senses reeled in pain from the electrocution of her famous nipples and areolas...and in pleasure from the effects of the collaroform gas that were exploiting her known weaknesses to sex in her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and in her giant glossy black cunt.

The Count was still standing mesmerized by the 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body of the Big Breasted Black Giantess...as she lay dazed...disoriented and aroused on the floor of the collaroform gas-filled wooden cabin...while his wife the Contessa knelt down...expertly untied the straps of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine's thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string...yanking it off her thick shapely waist to expose the thick matted glossy black pubic jungle between her giant firm dark ebony thighs...and her giant glossy black clitoris...excited...wet...and throbbing in the middle of her dense virgin public jungle.

"This will erase any thought you have that you will save your little boyfriend...big breasted African fool!" gloated the Contessa as she took out a bottle of liquid collaroform from her purse...uncapped the bottle and poured all of its clear liquid contents directly on to the giant wet excited and throbbing glossy black clitoris of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...who allowed herself to be taken by surprise a third time.

"EH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ALLOWED MYSELF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO BE DISTRACTED...BY
MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELINGS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FOR JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
LIQUID COLLAROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WETTING MY THICK GORILLA BUSH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...BATHING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY GIANT...UUUUUUUUH... GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ALREADY...UUUUUUUUUUUH...WET......UUUUUUUUUUUH...ALREADY...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUH...UUUUH...EXCITED...BY...UUUUUUUUUUH...COLLARFORM...UUUUUUH...GAS...MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUH...NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BROAD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...ALREADY EXCITED...BY COLLAROFORM GAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG...UUUUUUUH... GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUH
...MY...BROAD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AREOLAS... ARE...SO...HAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAA
...HAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...BEING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CLOSE TO JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...IS MAKING
...THEM...HAAAAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...THAN USUAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...LIQUID COLLAROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BATHING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY GIANT...UUUUUUH
GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAARDER...UUUUUH
...AND HAAAAAAAAAAARDER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WETTER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HAVE TO...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure as she suffered ten gigantic orgasms in quick succession...causing an ocean of thick white cum to gush out of her giant glossy black hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped cunt...between her giant dark ebony thighs and pool on the wooden floor between her wide
open thick muscular dark ebony legs...leaving her in an unprecedented state of dizziness...weakness and erotic arousal that she had ever experienced in her superheroine career.

Physically...mentally and erotically devastated by the expert trap set for her and her teenage boyfriend Joe by the Contessa...the Topless Top-Heavy Congolese Superheroine...lay sprawled out on her back on the floor of the gas-filled wooden cabin...her muscular dark ebony arms limp past her head...which rolled slowly from side to side...pillowed by her short mane of thick glossy black dreadlocks...her eyelids fluttering...her brown eyes glazing with sleep...in denial of the truth that she had been expertly outwitted again by the Contessa...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts heaving slowly up and down...capped at their sexy summits by her broad hard fossilized glossy black areolas...and her big puffy hard erect bullet-shaped and fossilized glossy black nipples...her thick matted glossy black pubic forest soaked my the deluge of her own super erogenous cum...her giant glossy black cunt...becoming fossilized into a hard wet excited and camel toe-shape between her wide open huge giant dark ebony thighs...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the wooden floor of the cabin on their smooth heels....her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...barely able to stay close together and curled with tension...as she barely clung to consciousness.

The Contessa took the Big Breasted Black Giantess' own thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string in her right gloved hand...and used it to soak up a huge quantity of the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine's own super erogenous cum...that she was for--d to discharge in her heightened state of physical and erotic pain and pleasure...caused by the collaroform gas...liquid collaroform...and the electrocution of her big puffy hard erect bullet-shaped fossilized glossy black nipples and broad hard fossilized glossy black areolas.

As she did this...the Contessa glanced with disapproval at her husband the Count...who was standing nearby...his eyes wide open...his dick stiff and erect under his pants...watching Gorilla Woman in her broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples...which were now completely fossilized into unprecedented hardness and erectness by the collaroform gas....while her giant glossy black cint...was completely fossilized by liquid collaroform into a fossilized camel toe shape of unprecedented hardness...wetness...and excitement...her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle...completely drenched down to their roots by the tsunamic deluge caused by ten gigantic orgasms in quick succession.

"You are too soft on this big breasted African fool my darling...Your complacency could cost the success of our new venture...Fortunately for you...she is too spaced out to act....You must learn to do the full job on her...the success of our new venture depends on it!" declared the Contessa as she admonished her husband for allowing his infatuation with the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine to distract him...after he had electrocuted her in her famous big puffy glossy black nipples and broad glossy black areolas to immobilise her.

The Contessa was just as excited and aroused in the presence of their big breasted super arch nemesis. But she kept her urges and emotions under control as she held the Big Breasted Black Giantess' thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string...that was soaked in massive amounts of her super erogenous virgin cum...mixed with liquid collaroform...and condensed collaroform from the collaroform gas inside of the closed wooden cabin...located in a secluded part of the golf course of the exclusive Kinshasa Golf Club...directly under the flaring nostrils of the dark ebony nose of the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine.

"EH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THIS IS GETTING...UUUUUUUUH...TO BE A HABIT...UUUUUUUH
...YOU GOT ME AGAIN CONTESSA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SMELL...MY OWN GORILLA CUM...MIXED WITH...COLLAROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...I'M STILL FLATTERED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT YOU'D SPEND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...TO MAKE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...A SPECIAL DRUG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT WILL ALWAYS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MAKE MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUH... BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND...UUUUUUUUUUH... MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AND MY GIANT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD...BUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SOMETHING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ABOUT THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IS DIFFERENT...THIS TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WEAKER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZIER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPIER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FASTER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...THAN USUAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY CENTURIES OLD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EROTIC FETISH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...TO BE A SLAVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IS...UUUUUUUUUUH...SOMEHOW...UUUUUUUUUUUUH STRONGER THAN USUAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Gorilla Woman in growing pleasure...her eyelids fluttering rapidly...her brown eyes rolling up in her head...as the Contessa held her drug and cum-soaked thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string up to her nose.

"Yes, big breasted African fool!! You have an annoying penchant for stating the obvious when you are on the verge of imminent defeat!! Your misguided code of ethics and justice...compels you to accept defeat when bested by a superior enemy! But your defeat becomes greater when it comes in the presence of your secret desire who you have total loyalty to! Who you will do anything to protect!! Including accept catastrophic defeats to protect him!!" gloated the Contessa with glee as she held the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine's drug and cum-soaked thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string up to her nose.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU KNOW...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IS MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH BOYFRIEND??...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HOW...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...DID YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FIND THAT...OUT??...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU GOT ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...AT A BIGGER DISADVANTAGE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAN NORMAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE ALWAYS...HAA...HAA...HAAAARD...MY GIANT GORILLA CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...IS...ALWAYS...UUUUUH...HAA...HAA...HAAAARD...UUUUUUUH...WETTER...UUUUUUH...MORE...UUUUUUH...EXCITED...WHEN...UUUUUH...I'M CLOSE TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH HIM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CLEAR MY HEAD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...TO REGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...OF...40...G...G...G...GORILLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HURT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FROM BEING...UUUUUUUUUH
...ELECTROCUTE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BY YOUR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HUSBAND...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...SCENT OF MY GORILLA CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND COLLAROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IS STRONGER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT USUAL...UUUUH
...S..S...SUPER...HHH...HHH...HOT...S...S...SUPER...HHH...HHH...HORNY...S...S...S..SUPER...HHH...HHH....HELPLESS...
UUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUH...BECOME...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...A SUPER SLAVE...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUH...KEEP SMELLING...MY GORILLA CUM...AND...COLLAROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GETTING MY CUE...UUUUUUUUUH...FROM THE GREAT...GORILLA...GOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
I'LL BE BLACKING OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN THE NEXT TWO SECONDS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WILL STAY UNCONSCIOUS...FOR THE NEXT...TWO...DAYS..." moaned Gorilla Woman in sleepy panic and pleasure as the Contessa held her cum/drug-soaked thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string closer to her flaring nostrils.

"Sweat dreams Gorilla Woman...Dream about your little boyfriend as you pass out and become unconscious for the next two days...when you wake up...you will experience a new nightmare...BWAH...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA "
laughed the Contessa as she clamped the Big Breasted Black Giantess' cum/drug-soaked thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string over her nose and mouth.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
HHH...HHH...HHH....HHHH....HHHHH...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" cooed Gorilla Woman in pleasure...her brown eyes rolling up in her head...slowly closing as her head...pillowed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks rolled against her right broad dark ebony shoulder...her muscular dark ebony arms limp past her head...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the wooden floor of the cabin on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...seeing erotic images of Joe...and hearing the tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa...as she succumbed to unconsciousness for the next two days.

To be continued

Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:09 am