Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:53 am

Lynx Woman and Goriila Woman in Tamed 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Lynx Woman and Goriila Woman in Tamed 2
Lynx Woman and Gorilla Woman in Tamed 2

4 am

am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh..." sighed Lynx Woman in pleasure...her eyelids fluttering in the slits of the lynx pelt mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her short thick mane of glossy black hair...as she felt the enjoyable feeling of her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples...being caressed...into semi-hard and semi-erect states.

She looked with dreamy brown eyes in the slits of her lynx pelt mask...to see her secret boyfriend...Ramon Blanquer beside her...both of them naked in his bed in his apartment in the Eixample district of Barcelona...lying beside her tenderly caressing her famous nipples and areolas.

As she lay on her back in bed with Ramon...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...could hear the sounds of early morning traffic outside on the streets of Barcelona...as the city was starting to wake up to begin another day. But she found it difficult to concentrate on that...for obvious reasons.

"Good morning..." said Ramon with a smile on his face...as he lay next to Lynx Woman...playing with her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples. "Uuuuuuuh...Good morning...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuh" sighed the Sexy Spanish She Cat...feeling very relaxed and sleepy.

She kept her muscular creamy arms on the mattress past her head...giving Ramon full access to her naked huge firm creamy breasts. "Uuuuuuuuh...This feels...Uuuuuuuuh...so good...Uuuuuuuuh...you play my instruments...Uuuuuuuh
...so well...Senor Blanquer...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuh" sighed Lynx Woman with pleasure...staring with dreamy brown eyes at the young musician.

"Stay with me super chica..." said Ramon as he leaned in and kissed Lynx Woman on her glossy lips while continuing to play with her famous big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas...with the fingers of his right hand.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...enjoying the taste of his lips against her own glossy pink lips...feeling a tsunami of warmth flood her senses and every muscle and sinew of her voluptuous creamy body...making her stretch her long muscular creamy legs back and forth below her wide shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...twitching sensuously.

"Ramon...Uuuuuh...I would love to stay here with you...all day...like this...but...Uuuuh...I have...to go...I have... Uuuh
...work...to do..." sighed Lynx Woman...with sadness in her voice...as she looked at Ramon as he gently stroked her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples.

"Do you have to leave?...Is there anything I can do...to persuade you...to stay...?" asked Ramon with a smile as he lowered his right hand between the Sexy Spanish She Cat's wide open huge creamy thighs...and brushed the top of the strands of her thick glossy black pubic bush...with his right middle and index fingers.

"Ooooooooh...That feels...Oooooooh...so...good...Oooooooh...hot...Ooooooooh...horny...Oooooooh...so tempting..." moaned Lynx Woman with pleasure feeling growing wetness inside of her big glossy pink cunt as it throbbed between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

Reluctantly...she grabbed Ramon's right wrist with her left creamy hand...and moved it away from her throbbing and wet big glossy pink cunt...as she eased herself up into a sitting position on the bed. "But I must go" said Lynx Woman as she leaned in and kissed Ramon on his lips. The young musician capitulated...letting the Big Breasted Super Spaniard get out of the bed...and walk over to a nearby chair to retrieve her tiny lynx pelt panties...Lynx Talisman Belt...and flimsy lynx pelt string bra.

Ramon got out of bed and slipped on a pair of boxers. He turned around to see Lynx Woman donning her flimsy lynx pelt string bra...which barely covered her huge firm creamy breasts...having already put on her tiny lynx pelt panties...that barely covered the space between her huge creamy thighs...and entwining her Lynx Talisman Belt around her wide shapely waist.

Lynx Woman smiled at the young musician as he walked over to her. She entwined her muscular creamy arms around his neck...and rose on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet to kiss him on his lips...as he held her close to him...by placing his hands on either side of her wide shapely waist.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmmmmmm" sighed the Big Breasted Super Spaniard in pleasure...before reluctantly releasing her hold on her secret boyfriend and taking a couple of steps towards the open bedroom window of the apartment.

"Be careful super chica" said Ramon. "I will mi amor. Don't worry. I will see you soon" replied Lynx Woman with a smile before she turned on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...flexed her huge creamy thighs...leapt out of the bedroom window of Ramon's apartment and disappeared over the rooftops of the nearby buildings...at super speed...unseen by anyone except him...as dawn slowly rose over Barcelona.

As Ramon watched the Big Breasted Super Spaniard disappear out of sight...he wondered when next would he see her.

One week later
Kinshasa
Democratic Republic of Congo
8 pm

AKULA MUTOMBO...25-year-old investigative journalist was having a difficult time concentrating at the moment...as she sat at her desk in the newsroom of the Daily Congo newspaper...trying to type a story on her computer. Most of the staff had already left for the day. The only person still in the newsroom with her was teenage photographer...18-year-old JOE KINTE...who within recent weeks...worked closely with her on the stories she wrote for the newspaper...especially ones that were about the heroic exploits of the sexy superheroine of the Democratic Republic of Congo...GORILLA WOMAN.

Wearing a white t-shirt...blue jeans and sneakers...as he looked at photos on his computer monitor...
Joe's mind wandered as he thought about the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine who stood over him...at 8 ft to his 6ft in height.

He thought about her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...clad only by a thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string that barely covered the space between her giant dark ebony thighs...and slipped into the crack between the cheeks of her giant firm dark ebony ass...her naked giant dark ebony breasts capped at their sexy summits by broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples...the sacred Gorilla Talisman which gave her super powers...her strong dark ebony hands with slender fingers with short glossy clear fingernails...
large dark ebony feet with sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...her beauteous face with brown eyes and glossy red lips...
framed by her short mane of glossy black dreadlocks.

Joe felt his dick stiffen under his pants as he remembered his recent adventures with the Big Breasted Black Giantess when she saved him from danger and many criminals...even after those criminals had captured her by exploiting her well known weaknesses in her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and her giant glossy black cunt to knock her unconscious...how he helped her to save the day...and how because of this...she was now his superheroine girlfriend.

"Where are now Gorilla Babe?" wondered Joe.

He had no idea his secret superheroine girlfriend was closer to him than he thoug.

Dressed in a brown baggy pants suit and brown flat shoes...
wearing her shoulder length dull black hair in a bun behind her head...wearing big rimmed glasses on her face...Akula found it difficult not to look at the teenage boy as he processed photos on his computer at his desk...which was located close to hers.

Akula felt her nipples and areolas stiffy under her bra under the her baggy grey shirt and wetness in her cunt in her panties under her baggy grey suit...as she looked at Joe...who was sitting nearby...and saw the bulge in the middle of his jeans.

"Uuuuh...my nipples...my areolas...they feel...so...haa...haa...haaaard...Uuuh...my cunt...getting...w...w...wet...and...
haa...haa...haaaard...just being close to Joe...even in my regular identity...Uuuh...Great Gorilla God...this boy's my master...his power over me...Uuuh...is getting so strong...being close to him...even in my regular identity arouses me so easily" thought Akula...her eyelids drooping slightly...her brown eyes having a light sleepy stare...feeling light headed as she found herself looking at the bulge in the middle of the teenage boy's blue jeans.

Joe had absolutely no idea that the mild-mannered Akula Mutombo...with her slender body and baggy, conservative attire...who went largely unnoticed by men...despite her intelligence...was really his secret superheroine girlfriend...the sexy and strong Gorilla Woman.

Akula was glad there had been a lull in crime in the Democratic Republic of Congo for the last week...with her not being needed to change into the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine to deal with any criminals or save innocent people from imminent danger.

She was using that time to reflect on her latest adventure as Gorilla Woman...where she was knocked unconscious and captured by criminals working for her arch enemies...the mysterious masked self-proclaimed rulers of the criminal underworld in the Democratic Republic of Congo...the Contessa and the Count. She was drugged by a marijuana lined straitjacket and locked in the country's top mental asylum for the criminally insane...while her captors tried to make the people of the Democratic Republic of Congo believe she was a dangerous criminal and a drug addict with a nymphomaniac fetish.

"Uuuuh...The Contessa and he Count...Uuuh...would have ended my superheroine career as Gorilla Woman...if Joe didn't find the evidence to clear my name. When I sensed he was in danger...Uuuh...I was able to regain my super powers to rescue him in time. When he first rescued from human traffickers...after I was knocked unconscious for the first time as Gorilla Woman...I've found it...haa...haa...haarder...to resist...this powerful I have as Gorilla Woman...to Joe. Uuuh...he worships me as a goddess...Uuuh...I have a powerful attraction to him...that I can't deny...Uuuh...I want to serve him
...pleasure him...and...Uuuh...be pleasured by him. Uuuh...for a teenager...he knows...how to arouse me...make me feel safe...strong...and loved. Uuuh
...but he's in love with Gorilla Woman. Would he feel the same way about me...if he knew that Akula Mutombo...is Gorilla Woman"...thought Akula...her brown eyes barely open behind her large rimmed glasses as she felt growing hardness and erectness in her nipples and areolas...and growing wetness between her thighs...under the baggy shirt of her pants suit.

The lady journalist's thoughts were interrupted when she felt Joe's right hand on her left shoulder. "Uuuuh" sighed Akula as the warmth of the teenage boy's hand spread throughout her slender body...especially her shapely but small breasts...and between her thighs. "Miss Mutombo? Are you okay? asked Joe who was standing beside her.

"Uuh...I'm okay Joe. Just a little tired. That's all. We've both had a lot of work to do over the last few weeks...doing these stories about Gorilla Woman for the newspaper" replied Akula as she adjusted her big rimmed glasses on her face...and brushed back a loose strand of her dull black shoulder length from her forehead...regaining her composure as she turned to look at the teenage boy....noticing the bulge in the middle of his jeans.

"Yeah. She's so awesome. Sexy and strong. I wish I could do more to help her fight crime in the Democratic Republic of Congo...more than just taking pictures" said Joe...who was feeling a little sad that he hadn't seen the Big Breasted Black Giantess in the last week.

"You do help her a lot Joe. She's talked about how handsome and brave you are...when she's relating her adventures to me. " replied Akula...who was doing her best to keep her erotic desires for the teenage boy suppressed.

"Really?" asked Joe.

"Yes. Gorilla Woman told me how you risked your life to help her...and how much she appreciates it. She also told me that your honest and kind to her.
That means a lot to her Joe. Her fight for justice in the Democratic Republic of Congo has seen her face all sorts of criminals. Despite her super powers...they know how to outwit her and she knows that they'll knock her unconscious and capture her many times. But she also knows that once she has your love and support...She'll always triumph over evil and bring the criminals to justice. Don't ever doubt how special you are to Gorilla Woman. One day...I'm sure she'll show you much you mean to her" said Akula with a smile.

"Thanks Miss Mutombo. It's nice to be able to talk with you about Gorilla Woman. Guess I'll be going home now" said Joe as he walked back over to his desk...shut down his computer and picked up his backpack.

"I enjoyed our chat too Joe. I know I'm away a lot doing Gorilla Woman's stories...but just know that if you ever want to talk to someone...I'll always be there to listen" promised Akula with a smile...feeling very comfortable talking to Joe...without letting on that she was Gorilla Woman.

"Sure. Good night Miss Mutombo" said Joe as he waved goodbye to the lady journalist...as he headed towards the nearby elevator.

"Good night Joe...I'll see you tomorrow" replied Akula with a smile...as she returned to writing her article...feeling much more relaxed after chatting with her secret teenage boyfriend.

To be continued

Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:07 am