Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:04 pm

Lynx Woman and Goriila Woman in Tamed 
Megalomaniac

Post Lynx Woman and Goriila Woman in Tamed
Lynx Woman and Gorilla Woman in Tamed

Madrid, Spain
7 pm

In the privacy of her bedroom in her luxury villa in the Chamartin...socialite and businesswoman ANIZA ORTA was on a virtual call with her longtime friend BEATRICE CARVAHLO...wife of Portuguese billionaire businessman FELIX CARVHALO...who was in the bedroom of her family's mansion in the affluent Gombe district of Kinshasa...capital city of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

"Anniza. It's been a long time. How can I help you, my friend?" asked Beatrice. "I believe we can help each other. My daughter LETIZA is bethrothed to PRINCE FELIPE...his ascencion to the throne is assured...and my family's access to the wealth of the Spanish Royal Family is all but certain. Only one problem stands in my way. A super powered busty problem. I understand you have a similar problem."

Beatrice smiled. Anniza was one of the few people who knew of her criminal identity as the masked villainess the CONTESSA...who ruled the underworld in the Democratic Republic of Congo with her husband...the Count...who was in fact her own husband Felix....using the vast wealth of his conglomerate...the Carvahlo Corporation...to fund their powerful crime syndicate and have other criminal groups in the Democratic Republic of Congo under their control.

Anniza smiled as well. Beatrice was one of the few people who knew of her family's ties to the criminal underworld in Spain and how they had lured Prince Felipe into it. She also knew that when Felipe was crowned king...Letiza would use her power as his new queen to fund many new criminal activities in Spain

The only common problem they both had to achieving their criminal objectives were a pair of busty superheroines in Spain and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

"Your proposal is a very intriguing one Anniza. We can solve both of our problems at once...and benefit greatly in the process. I have recently discovered a new way to deal with my problem. Give me a few days to make the necessary arrangements. My problem...will become our solution and we will both benefit from it" said Beatrice as she explained her plan to Anniza.

"Very well my friend. We shall proceed with your plan" replied Anniza with a smile as both women laughed and ended their virtual call.

Barcelona, Spain
9 pm

Her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her flimsy lynx pelt bra...her tiny lynx pelt panties narrowing in the space between her huge creamy thighs...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs moving in tandem...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard known to her countrymen and countrywomen as LYNX WOMAN was again on one of her patrols...traversing the rooftops of buildings in the city... with the speed and agility of her feline namesake...unknown to the people in the streets below her...going about their business.

Her flimsy lynx pelt bra tied around her neck...barely containing her huge firm creamy breasts...while a pair of tiny lynx pelt panties barely covered the space...the bra and panties in the yellow color and black spots of the lynx with the ancient Lynx Talisman located on a belt worn around her wide shapely waist...in the front of her flimsy briefs...a lynx pelt mask covering the upper part of her beauteous face...now framed by a short thick mane of glossy black hair...with creamy hands with slender fingers with glossy claw like fingernails and erotic bare creamy feet with sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails...the Sexy Spanish She Cat reflected on how different she was now...compared to her regular identity of 28-year-old ISABEL COLL...a shapely beauteous wealthy socialite...with long curly black hair...who opted for more baggy and conservative attire when she was in public.

As she felt the night air wafting against her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...that was barely covered by her flimsy lynx pelt string bra...and tiny lynx pelt panties...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...reflected on how the murders of her parents by criminals...the discovery of the Lynx Talisman...and the historical link to her famous ancestor from 16th Century Spain...LUIZA COLL... was the first Lynx Woman and fought against evil in that time period had changed her life.

Those thoughts were interrupted when she now felt a very familiar sensation.

"Ooh...My big Lynx Nipples are feeling hard...telling me about evil close by" thought Lynx Woman with a smile on her glossy pink lips as she turned and moved in the direction her enhanced nipples were telling her to go...eager to experience some crime-fighting action.

As the Big Breasted Super Spaniard alighted on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet on to the rooftop of a building in the Eixample district of Barcelona...known for its restaurants...cafes...nightclubs...art galleries and culture...and her brown eyes focused on an event happening in one of the side streets out of the public eye...where a young musician...with a guitar slung on his back was trying to fight off a group of four thugs who were trying to rob him.

Lynx Woman's brown eyes widened in the slits of her lynx pelt mask and a gasp escaped from her glossy pink lips when she realized the musician was none other than her 20-year-old secret boyfriend RAMON BLANQUER. Filled with fury...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard alighted to the cobblestone street hundreds of feet with ease and feline agility...before hurling herself towards the criminals who dared to attack her boyfriend.

"Get away from him!" snarled Lynx Woman as she grabbed one thug by his shirt collar and turning on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...hurled him over her broad right creamy shoulder into a wall on the other side of the street. As he collapsed to the cobblestone street unconscious...a second thug came at her with knife.

Using her feline agility...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard evaded his attack and countered by felling him with a left creamy hand karate chop to the throat which dropped him to the cobblestone street...gasping for air. Ramon got up off the cobblestone street...picked up his guitar and knapsack...and watched as his secret superheroine girlfriend...floored the third thug by planting the ball of her erotic left bare creamy foot into his jaw...and crippled the last thug by driving the ball of her erotic right bare creamy foot into his groin.

He watched with awe and arousal as the four thugs lost their nerve and fled. Turning on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her flimsy lynx pelt string bra...Lynx Woman sauntered sexily towards Ramon...with a smile on her glossy pink lips and her brown eyes in the slits of her lynx pelt mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face...noticing the arousal in the middle of his pants.

"Ramon! Are you trying to get yourself hurt or killed?" quipped Lynx Woman as she assumed her heroic pose before her secret boyfriend. Her creamy hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the cobblestone surface of the side street...her long muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her flimsy lynx pelt string bra.

"How else am I going to see you Lynx Woman? I don't have your phone number or your email. You don't make it easy for me to find you. Where have you been? I haven't seen you for days" replied Ramon with a smile on his handsome...stubble-covered face...his lean muscular body...framed by his green t-shirt and faded blue jeans...a large bulge in the middle of his faded jeans...which did not go unnoticed by the Sexy Spanish She Cat

Lynx Woman's eyelids became heavy in the slits of her lynx pelt mask felt immediate hardness in her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas under her thin lynx pelt bra...and immediate moistness under her tiny lynx pelt panties between her huge creamy thighs...as she noticed the bulge while standing in heroic pose...looking at her secret boyfriend.

"Ooooh...I forgot how Ramon has such a great power over me...Uuuuh...just being close to him...the way he watches me...seeing how...haa...haa...haaard...his dick is...Uuuuuh...makes me...Uuuh...so..haa...haa...haaard...in my big Lynx Nipples...in my wide Lynx Areolas...Uuuuh...making me...Uuuuuh...so...haa..haa..haaard...so...wet...in my big Lynx Cunt...Uuuuh...have...Uuuh...to fight it..." thought the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...though she knew she was defenceless to the young musician's devastatingly handsome boyish looks...great body...and manly charm...doing her best to stay in her heroic pose as Ramon stepped closer to her...until they were standing mere inches apart.

"I've been out of town...on...Uuh...superheroine business. Besides...what kind of superheroine...would I be...if I made it easy for you. Fighting for justice isn't easy Ramon. Justice is tough and fair. Maybe one day...I'll show you first hand...just how tough....and how fair...I can be..." quipped Lynx Woman...who was now very hot and horny...and unable to resist her erotic urges any more.

Ramon was surprised when with a burst of her super strength...his secret superheroine girlfriend entwined her muscular creamy arms around his neck...and rose on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...as she pulled him close to her...his smooth lean muscular chest...pressing against her huge firm creamy breasts...barely contained in her flimsy lynx pelt string bra...pressing her glossy pink lips against his lips...as she kissed him long and passionately.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmmmm" sighed Lynx Woman...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her lynx pelt mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her short thick mane of glossy black hair...revelling in the taste of Ramon's lips against her own...her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas... becoming semi-hard and semi-erect under her flimsy lynx pelt string bra which barely contained her huge firm creamy breasts...as they rubbed against Ramon's lean smooth muscular chest...feeling her big glossy pink clitoris becoming wet and excited...as she felt the bulge of Ramon's stiff erect dick in his jeans...rubbing in the space between her huge creamy thighs.

She was a little surprised when Ramon abruptly ended the kiss...as her erotic urges were building to a climax.

"Ramon? What is it?" asked Lynx Woman...as she looked into the young musician's eyes...as she kept her muscular creamy arms entwined around her neck...and he held her close to him...by placing his hands on either side of her wide shapely waist.

"Maybe we should do this...someplace not so...Uh...public?" suggested Ramon.

"Of course...I'll see you at your apartment" replied Lynx Woman with a smile. Planting a quick kiss on the young musician's lips...the Sexy Spanish She Cat...released her hold on him...flexed her huge creamy thighs...leapt on to a nearby rooftop and disappeared out of sight...while Ramon continued on his way to his nearby apartment building.

Entering his apartment, a short time later...the young musician set his guitar and knapsack down on the floor and made his way to his bedroom. His eyes widened in awe and his dick stiffened even more under his blue jeans...as he found Lynx Woman on his bed...lying on her right side...propping her head up with her creamy right hand...naked except for the lynx pelt mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her short thick mane of glossy black hair...gliding her long left creamy muscular leg up and down her long right muscular creamy leg...twitching the sexy toes of her erotic left creamy bare foot...which had glossy claw like toenails

On a chair close to the bed...her Lynx Talisman Belt...tiny lynx pelt panties and her flimsy lynx pelt string bra. "I hope you don't mind me making myself at home...and making myself...comfortable" said the Big Breasted Super Spaniard in a husky voice and assuming a sultry pose on the bed before her secret boyfriend.

"Uh...No..I...Uh...Uh" stammered Ramon...feeling his dick stiffen even further within the confines of his blue jeans as he watched Lynx Woman lying before him in all her naked glory. "Oooooh...I'm so hot...Ooooh...I'm so horny...Oooooh...don't keep me waiting...mi amor...." the Sexy Spanish She Cat teased the young musician...who could not restrain himself any longer.

Stripping out of his clothes...Ramon dove on top of Lynx Woman...and the duo began to erotically wrestle on the top of the bed...their arms and legs flailing in several directions. Ramon managed to pin the Big Breasted Super Spaniard beneath him...his hands holding her own creamy hands...as he extended her muscular creamy arms above her head...his smooth lean muscular chest rubbing initimately against her naked huge firm creamy breasts...as his lean muscular body...rubbed up and down against her voluptuous and creamy body...as he pinned her on her back on top of the bed.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"
sighed Lynx Woman in pleasure...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her lynx pelt mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her short thick mane of glossy black hair......extending her long muscular creamy legs below her wide shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with glossy claw like toenails...clutching at the bedsheets...as she enjoyed the erotic friction caused by Ramon's lean muscular body...rubbing up and down her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...as she allowed herself to be submissive to him....despite her super powers.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Oh yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...feeling a tsunami of warmth wash flood every muscle and sinew of her voluptuous and creamy body as Ramon lowered his head towards her naked huge firm creamy breasts...licking and kissing her famous wide glossy pink areolas and famous big puffy glossy pink nipples...into hardness and erectness with his tongue and with his mouth.

"Did you miss me super chica?" asked Ramon rhetorically...as he straddled the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...lightly caressing her wide hard glossy pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples with his thumbs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Ramon...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...You...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...make my...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...big Lynx Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...my wide Lynx Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so...haaa...haaa....haaaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...You make me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so...hhh...hhh...hhh...hot...so...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
I love it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...when you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...play me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
like this...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...cooed Lynx Woman with pleasure as she stared with dreamy brown eyes in the slits of the lynx pelt mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her short thick mane of glossy black hair...as she watched Ramon...gently brushing her wide hard glossy pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples with his thumbs.

"Well super chica...if you liked that number...then you're certain to like his one" quipped Ramon with a smile. The Big Breasted Super Spaniard was taken completely by surprise as the young musician inserted his right index finger into her big hard wet excited glossy pink cunt and began to move it back and forth...in a slow steady movement.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....R...R...R...RAMON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FINGERING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
LYNX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAARDER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...D...D...D....DEEPER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...F...F...F...FASTER..." moaned Lynx Woman wiggling sexily under Ramon's lean muscular body...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs flailing below her wide shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with glossy claw like toenails...clutching at the bedsheets...thrusting her naked huge firm creamy breasts towards him...as she threw her head back.

Feeling his heart rate and breathing increasing...Ramon did as the Big Breasted Super Spaniard asked...vibrating his right index finger inside of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt like a violin fiddle. As their bodies rubbed against each other...generating heat and friction... Ramon...felt growing pressure inside his own stiff dick...which became harder and harder....as it brushed the insides of Lynx Woman's huge creamy thighs.

"UHHH...LYNX WOMAN...UHHH...I...UHHH...UHHHH" moaned Ramon as he felt his arousal accelerating. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
RAMON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman...as their bodies gyrated furiously and frantically against each other...as he fingered her in her famous big glossy pink cunt with increasing speed...while his dick grew harder and stiffer from the friction caused by it rubbing faster and faster against her huge inner thighs...until neither of them could hold back any longer.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUH...UHHH...UHHHH...UHHHH...UHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHH
UUH...UUH...UUH...UHH...UHH...UHH...UuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
hhhhhhhh" moaned Lynx Woman and Ramon as they simultaneously brought themselves to massive orgasms...their bodies collapsing on each other on the bed...as they both drifted off into a deep sleep...completely exhausted by their intense sex.

To be continued

Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:05 am