Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:20 am

New Gorilla Woman in Captured by The Coop 9 
Megalomaniac

Post New Gorilla Woman in Captured by The Coop 9
New Gorilla Woman in Captured by the Coop 9

Neuro-Psycho-Psychological Center
Mt Amba. Kinshasa
Democratic Republic of Congo
4 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned GORILLA WOMAN...the Topless Top Heavy Superheroine of the Democratic Republic of the Congo...in pleasure... rolling her head...pillowed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks from side to side...as she lay restrained in a tight leather straitjacket in a windowless...thick padded white walled room of the country's top mental asylum for the criminally insane...trapped in a powerful erotic and sleepy stupor...wiggling in futility atop a thick mattress on the floor of the locked room...as every movement of her 8 ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...caused her naked giant firm ebony breasts...her broad hard glossy black areolas...her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...her giant hard...wet and excited glossy black clitoris...and her giant hard wet and excited glossy black anus...to chafe against the marijuana-lined interior of the special straitjacket...designed to keep her docile by drugging her super erogenous body parts with marijuana...to keep her trapped in a powerful erotic stupor of sex and sleep...and prevent her from regaining her strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas...to escape from the trap that she had fallen into...and thwart the latest scheme by the enemies of justice in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

The Big Breasted Black Giantess...who was 25-year-old mild mannered AKULA MUTOMBO...investigative journalist for the Daily Congo newspaper in her regular life...had once again...as was becoming a regular feature of her superheroine career over the last six months...been outwitted by dangerous criminals in the Democratic Republic of the Congo who saw her as a threat to them. Despite possessing the strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas...and near invulnernability...granted to her by the Gorilla Talisman...a sacred tribal artefact which connected her to an ancient tribal deity...the GREAT GORILLA GOD...who granted her super powers...Gorilla Woman was naive and possessed a great weakness to sex which was quickly activated whenever she was exploited in her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and in her giant glossy black cunt...which was barely covered by her sole item of clothing...a tiny thin white gorilla fur G-string that barely covered the space between her giant firm dark ebony thighs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...rolling her head...pillowed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks from side to side...feeling her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...rubbing against the thick lining of marijuana leaves inside of the tight leather straitjacket...keeping her broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples...drugged with marijuana...reinforcing the effects of the special anesthetic collaroform...made from her own super erogenous cum and industrial strength chloroform...to keep her from regaining her super powers and eliminating her super immunity against any ordinary drug...stretching her thick muscular dark ebony legs back and forth below her thick shapely waist...causing a leather strap to chafe her giant glossy black clitoris...located in the middle of her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle...to chafe her in her giant glossy black anus..in the crack between the cheeks of her giant glossy black anus...keeping both of these super erogenous zones...wet...excited and drugged by the thick marijuana leaf lining of the strap....the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...twitching sensuously.

As she rolled her head...pillowed atop her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks...from side to side...Gorilla Woman fluttered her unprecedented heavy eyelids...struggling to open her brown eyes...as she tried to shake herself out of the powerful stupor of sex and sleep...that her clever enemies had put her in...once again. Through her barely open brown eyes...all the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine could see...were swirling hazes of rainbow colours...in her blurry vision...as she felt the sensation of thick coarse marijuana leaves...lining the inside of the tight leather straitjacket which bound her...rubbing intimately against her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...her broad hard glossy black areolas...her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...her hard wet and excited giant glossy black clitoris...and her hard wet and excited giant glossy black anus.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...G...G...Great...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...G...G...G...Gorilla...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...G...G...God...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Hhhhhhh...hhhhhh....hhhhhhh...help...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure as she continued to wiggle helplessly atop the matress...unable to break free of the tight leather straitjacket...feeling its thick marijuana inner lining chafing her in her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...her broad hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...her giant hard wet and excited glossy black clitoris...and her giant hard wet and excited glossy black anus...her thick muscular dark ebony legs stretching back and forth below her thick shapely waist...as she lay upon the thick mattress on the floor of the windowless...thick padded white-walled room...that she was locked inside of.

As she looked into the hazes of rainbow colors swirling before her sleepy brown eyes...the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess heard the distorted sounds of tribal drums beating in her foggy brain. She blinked in disbelief as the swirling rainbow coloured hazes turned into face of her secret teenage boyfriend Joe Kinte.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Joe...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Help me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've been captured...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
My big Gorilla Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my broad Gorilla Areolas...are...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so...haa...haa...
...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't lactate...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my giant...Gorilla...Clitoris..
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so...haaaaaaard....wet...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't...Uuuuuuuuuuuh
...orgasm...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuh
...need...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...save me...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman with pleasure...as she looked at the rainbow hazy image of her secret teenage boyfriend before her sleepy brown eyes...pleading with him to help her.

"I'll save you Gorilla Woman...Listen to the sound of my voice...Your big Gorilla Nipples...Your broad Gorilla Areolas...are getting...harder...and...harder...You're getting tired...too tired...to stay awake...You want to...sleep...sleep...sleep" said the hazy image of Joe''s face...as a swirling rainbow aura surrounded it like an intensely glowing sun.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO...UUUUUUH
...STAY HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST LISTEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
TO YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING BRUSHED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY MARIJUANA LEAVES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRUGGING THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
NOT LETTING THEM...RECOVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FROM COLLAROFORM...FROM PEPPER GAS
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEY'RE...BECOMING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER
...AND...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...as she lay on her back on the thick mattress...wiggling her 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...causing the thick marijuana leaves lining the interior of the tight leather straitjacket that restrained her...to chafe repeatedly against her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...broad hard glossy black areolas...big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples....giant hard wet and excited glossy black clitoris...and giant hard wet and excited glossy black anus...as she struggled in futility to free herself...succeeding only in keeping herself trapped in the powerful erotic stupor of sex and sleep.

"You are becoming weaker and sleepier" said the blurry image of Joe's face.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...BY THE WILL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF THE GREAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...I MUST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OBEY YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...I AM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOUR SLAVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...YOU ARE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY MASTER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman as the friction caused by marijuana leaves rubbing over the super erogenous zones of her 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...maintained the expert mental conditioning that the center's head...renowned 70-year-old French doctor and psychiatrist...
DOCTOR GUY MALENGRU...had put her under.

"You are tired Gorilla Woman. You are getting sleepier and sleepier" said the blurry image of Joe's face.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUH...SLEEPIER...UUUUUUUUUUH...AND SLEEPIER"
agreed Gorilla Woman...with a dreamy look in her barely open brown eyes.

"You are hypnotized" said the blurry image of Joe's face...created by hallucinations that were preying on the foggy brain of the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess.

"I...am...hypnotized" agreed Gorilla Woman as she stared sleepily at the rainbow haze around Joe's face and heard the distorted sounds of tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa beating in her foggy brain.

"You are sick...You are a criminal...You are a drug addict" said the blurry image of Joe's face.

"Yes...I'm sick...I'm...a criminal...I'm...a...drug...addict" cooed Gorilla Woman sleepily.

"Feel the marijuana leaves...brushing your big Gorilla Nipples...your broad Gorilla Areolas...your giant Gorilla Clitoris...your giant Gorilla Anus...You're going to let it knock you out...You'll stay unconscious for another day...Go to sleep...now" ordered the blurry image of Joe's face...as it vanished into a swirl of rainbow colors before the sleepy brown eyes of the tamed Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...as the distorted sounds of tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa...played louder in her foggy brain.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sick...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...criminal...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...drug...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh....addict...big Gorilla Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...broad Gorilla Areolas...haaa...haaaaaaaa
...haaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...giant...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Gorilla...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuh
...giant...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Gorilla...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Anus...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wet...Uuuuuh
excited...drugged...with...marijuana...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must let it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...knock me out...Uuuh
...put me...Uuuuh...back to...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuh...sleep...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Gorilla Woman with pleasure...her brown eyes slowly closing...her 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body going limp on the mattress she was lying on top of...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spreading wide open below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the mattress on their smooth heels
...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails as she faded back into unconsciousness for another day...unable to stop the agenda of the powerful villains who had so effectively captured and framed her...making most people in the Democratic Republic of Congo believe that she was a dangerous criminal and a marijuana addict.

Kinshasa
Democratic Republic of Congo
9 pm

Behind the wheel of his van...teenager Joe Kinte was on a mission to prove the innocence of his secret superheroine girlfriend Gorilla Woman...as he followed school teachers Joyce Mamfe and Vernella Tupon...in Mamfe's old Volkswagon car... through the streets of the capital city of the Democratic Republic of Congo. He was there when Gorilla Woman captured these two school teachers days earlier and provided the Congolese National Police with irrefutable evidence that they had been collaborating with the Rasta Militia rebel group...who were renowned for marijuana trafficking inside and outside of the Central African nation...to kidnap a group of teenage schoolgirls.

They were subsequently freed by a judge...who Gorilla Woman was alleged to have attacked...resulting in her being subdued by the police and imprisoned in the country's top mental asylum. Knowing there was nothing he could do to stop the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine from falling into these predicaments...Joe resolved to do what he could to help her...until she found a way to regain her super powers and save the day.

He remembered the secret meeting the two school teachers had with Congolese National Police Captain Sagna Malla...in a park earlier in the day. The policewoman had given them marijuana...cash and a note summoning them to a meeting tonight. In his mind...the teenage boy...who worked as a photographer for the Daily Congo newspaper...this was highly suspicious...especially from a decorated policewoman like Sagna Malla...who was being praised for bringing Gorilla Woman to justice...when she allegedly tried to kill Congolese High Court judge Jerome Kampele.

Being around investigative journalist Akula Mutombo...who broke all the exclusive stories about Gorilla Woman's superheroine adventures...Joe picked up some tips about being a journalist. "Captain Malla's got to be a crooked cop to give cash and drugs to those school teachers...and then summon them to a meeting at night. I need to get the goods on her so I can prove Gorilla Woman is innocent" resolved Joe as he followed the two school teachers.

10 pm

Joe followed school teachers Joyce Mamfe and Vernella Tupon all the way to N’djili International Airport...the major airport of the Democratic of the Congo. The teenage boy kept his van at a safe distance...so he would not be spotted. He followed Mamfe and Tupon as they drove past the main terminal buildings of the airport...and turned off the road near some private hangars located on the eastern side of the sprawling airport. Joe parked his van amongst some trees near the side of the road...and made his way on foot towards one of the hangars...where he saw the school teachers' car stop.

Making his way towards the hangar...Joe hid behind some oil drums...and watched as Mamfe and Tupon stood in front of Mamfe's Volkswagon...as two people...a man and a woman approached them. As they came under a nearby light...Joe's eyes widened with shock...as the light revealed their identities to be Congolese National Police Captain Sagna Malla...and Congolese High Court judge Jerome Kampele.

Taking out his phone...aiming it through a space between some of the oil drums...Joe started to record the secret meeting between the policewoman...judge...and the two school teachers...giving more strength to his suspicions that they were part of a criminal conspiracy to frame Gorilla Woman.

Kampele presented Mamfe and Tupon with a briefcase. Tupon opened it. The two school teachers saw $10 million in cash in the briefcase along with two passports with new fake identities for them.

"As agreed to by the Contessa and the Count. Payment for your services and a new start in another African country with no extradition treaty with the Democratic Republic of Congo" said the judge.

"A private plane is waiting to fly you out of the country tonight" said Captain Malla.

While Tupon was gleeful about the deal...Mamfe was greedy and wanted more.

"We should get more for how we helped capture Gorilla Woman and how we helped frame her...with the doctored video that PRUDENCE did of the super bitch spaced out in a marijuana bikini!!" snarled Mamfe...referring to PRUDENCE ABONG...one of the kidnapped schoolgirls who they recruited to help them in their criminal scheme.

Before Kampele could speak...
Malla did.

"Of course...that can be arranged" replied Malla...as she donned a pair of black leather gloves.

A minute later...the policewoman pulled a silencer-tipped pistol out from under her jacket and shot both school teachers in their heads.

"What?!!...Are you mad??!!" yelled Judge Kampele in shock...as Mamfe and Tupon fell dead to the ground...the cash...marijuana...and fake passports that were inside the briefcase...spilling on to the ground as it fell from Tupon's hands.

The elderly judge froze with fear as Malla aimed her pistol at him.

"Tying up loose ends your Honor. The Contessa knew how greedy those two addicts were. So she ordered me to have them killed as well as that schoolgirl you ordered to be held in a juvenile rehabilitation center. Any of them could have revealed the truth that Gorilla Woman was falsely accused of crimes she didn't commit. The Contessa has plans to keep big breasted African super slut locked up... to keep her from disrupting the Rasta Militia's marijuana trade. If you want to continue to be part of this coop that benefits from this business...I
suggest you follow orders!" snarled Captain Malla.

"Yes Captain. I will" replied Kampele.

From his hiding place...Joe switched off the video recorder on his phone and put his phone away
...after he captured the murder of the school teachers...and the revelation that Captain Malla and Judge Kampele had framed Gorilla Woman.

"Oh my God! That policewoman and that judge are the real criminals! They just murdered those two school teachers and confirmed they're working for the Rasta Militia to traffic marijuana in the Democratic Republic of Congo! Gorilla Woman walked into a trap at the judge's mansion and got knocked out and arrested! I got to get this info to Mr. Ture and he can let the police know Gorilla Woman's innocent and they'll free her from the asylum!" thought Joe...referro his boss at the Daily Congo...editor-in-chief HENRY TURE.

Aroused by the thought of rescuing Gorilla Woman again...and how she would thank him for it...Joe did not pay attention to his surroundings as he made his way from the hangar back to where he parked his van.

"UHHH" groaned the teenage boy...feeling a blunt object strike him at the base of his skull...behind his head...and he fell to the ground unconscious.

Minutes later...two of Malla's handpicked corrupt male police officers dragged the unconscious teenage photographer before her and Judge Kampele and dropped him face down on the ground in front of them.

"Found this kid spying Captain" said one police officer as the second police officer rolled Joe on to his back.

Malla and Kampele immediately recognized him.

"It's that photographer from the Daily Congo! He was at my mansion when we captured Gorilla Woman! He witnessed the murders of the school teachers! We must kill him at once!" yelled Judge Kampele who became hysterical...fearing that his career as a judge would be over and he would go to prison.

The two male police officers looked at the judge...then at their superior officer Captain Malla who was silent for a few minutes as she thought about what to do next. Thinking back to the night when Gorilla Woman was lying drugged and unconscious on the floor of the study in Kampele's mansion...Malla remembered there being something different about Joe.

She remembered that he seemed to take a different interest in the tamed Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine from the rest of the media. Malla remembered he was very aroused then...and noticed as he lay unconscious before them...the teenage boy was similarly aroused.

"No! We won't kill the boy! Not yet! He seems to be connected somehow to Gorilla Woman! I must know how! Take him to the SUV and taken him to my house! I will question him there!" ordered Malla. "Yes Captain" replied the two male officers as they saluted Captain Malla.

Neuro-Psycho-Psychological Center
Mt Amba. Kinshasa
Democratic Republic of Congo.
11 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...her eyelids fluttering...twisting her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body in the confines of the tight leather straitjacket that restrained her...as she lay flat on her back on a mattress on the floor in a locked windowless room with thick white padded walls...feeling the thick marijuana leaf interior of the straitjacket...chafing against her naked giant dark ebony breasts...her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...her broad hard glossy black areolas...giant glossy black hard wet and excited clitoris...and her giant glossy black hard wet and excited anus...keeping her trapped in a drugged and erotic stupor of sex and sleep...keeping her in an unnatural state of unconsciousness...making her hallucinate...denying her any opportunity to clear her mind long enough
...to regain her strength, stamina and speed of 40 gorillas...to escape from this predicament that she had been trapped in for the last four days...and bring the dangerous and powerful criminals who arranged for her capture to justice.

As she felt the thick marijuana leaves lining the interior of the tight leather straitjacket that restrained her... and was keeping her in a drugged and hallucinating state...fading in and out of consciousness...the Big Breasted Black Giantess felt...her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples stiffen under the straitjacket. Even in her drugged...erotically aroused...and hallucinating state...the familiar sensation alerted the tamed Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine to evil and imminent danger.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...J...J...Joe...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...He's...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in danger...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...I...I have to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...help him...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman as she writhed helplessly on her back on the mattress...flexing her muscular dark ebony armsand thick muscular dark ebony legs in in futility to break free of the straitjacket...as marijuana leaves lining the straitjacket's interior chafed her her naked giant dark ebony breasts...her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...her broad hard glossy black areolas...giant glossy black hard wet and excited clitoris...and her giant glossy black hard wet and excited anus...making her see swirls of rainbow colored hazes before her sleepy brown eyes...and hear distorted sounds of tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa...sending her commands from the Great Gorilla God...to remain submissive to the power of the marijuana drugging her super erogenous body parts.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Great Gorilla God...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...I'm so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...marijuana...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....collaroform...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...pepper gas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...used on my giant Gorilla Breasts...keeping my big Gorilla Nipples...my broad Gorilla Areolas...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feels good...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...helpless...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
want...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to be...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...a super slave...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...can't...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...get...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...free...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman as she felt her temples reeling with dizziness...her brown eyes starting to close as she began to fade back into another lengthy spell of unconsciousness.

But the tamed Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...felt her famous big puffy glossy black nipples stiffen further under the tight leather straitjacket that restrained her...repeating the warning that her secret teenage boyfriend Joe was in grave danger.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must not...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleep...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Joe...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I have to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...save him...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Great...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Gorilla...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...God...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... help me" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...as she strained physically against the straitjacket...and mentally against the effects of Doctor Guy Malengru's expert mental conditioning...the drugs...the erotic and physical torture used to subdue her.

The Big Breasted Black Giantess felt the fog clouding her brain begin to lift...clear sounds of tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa filling her mind...as a white aura surrounded her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...and she felt the strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas...flowing from the sacred Gorilla Talisman around her neck and resting in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts under the tight leather straitjacket...into every muscle and sinew of her voluptuous dark ebony body.

Flexing her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs...Gorilla Woman broke free of the tight leather straitjacket. As the aura faded...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine leapt off the mattress and on to her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...clad in her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string...the sacred Gorilla Talisman around her neck and resting in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...capped at their sexy summits by relaxed broad glossy black areolas and soft and relaxed big puffy glossy black nipples...her super powers fully restored.

"Time to discharge myself from this mental hospital and save Joe!" resolved the Big Breasted Black Giantess as she flexed her giant dark ebony thighs and leapt towards the locked door of the windowless room that she was being held captive in...the ball of her large erotic right bare dark ebony foot...knocking the iron door off its hinges...causing it to fall flat on the floor in the corridor. Alarms sounded throughout the center...as Gorilla Woman...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts swaying freely and sexily from side to side...her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs moving in tandem...sprinted out of the room and through the corridors of the center...with the speed of 40 gorillas as she made her escape.

Doctor Guy Malengru was aroused and amazed to see the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine was free...managed to regain her super powers and her sense...and was making her escape. Knowing what the Contessa would do to him for failing to keep Gorilla Woman a prisoner at the center...and realizing that the Big Breasted Black Giantess would expose his role in the attempt to frame her as a criminal and facilitate the marijuana trade of the Rasta Militia...Malengru packed his personal documents and a thick wad of cash into a briefcase...and fled out the back door of the centre to his parked Renault motorcar and sped off towards the waterfront...to escape into exile on the next ferry to the neighboring Republic of Congo...and then to a location outside of Africa.

Gorilla Woman was oblivious to the fact that the 70-year-old French doctor/psychiatrist...who had so expertly tamed her into sleepy sexy submission was making a getaway. Driven by fury and her love for her teenage boyfriend Joe Kinte...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts swaying sexily...the Big Breasted Black Giantess...sprinted with the speed of 40 gorillas through the corridors of the center...the inmates cheering her from inside their cells as they watched her run by...as she made her escape...as the alarms sounded.

"Ohhh...My big Gorilla Nipples are tingling...I'm sensing danger...The guards and orderlies are trying to subdue me and prevent me from escaping...No one's going to stop me from getting to Joe and saving him from danger!" resolved the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Supeheroine.

The muscles of her 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body accentuated...Gorilla Woman sent a dozen guards and ten orderlies flying through the air...and sprawling along the floor in the main reception area of the center...as she effortlessly felled them with a rapid sequence of punches...kicks and throws.

"Your hospitality leaves a lot to be desired boys! I'll be leaving now!" quipped the Big Breasted Black Giantess as she dispatched the orderlies and guards.

The empty-headed chief orderly Eeilio...a former Rasta Militia thug whose limited brains was fried from his marijuana addiction...foolishly stepped into the open with a pistol in hand and fired several shots at the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine.

"Ah goh keel yah Gurlla Uman!!" screamed Eelio as he fired the pistol...and watched the bullets from his gun bounce harmlessly off the impenetrable flesh of her 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body."

"Not when my strength...stamina and speed of 40 gorillas...as well as my immunity to bullets...blades and fire...have been restored!!" quipped Gorilla Woman as she leapt before the empty-headed Eeilio...stamping the ball of her large right erotic bare dark ebony foot in the middle of his face...as he kept pulling the trigger long after his pistol was empty of bullets.

"ORKK" grunted Eeilio as he collapsed to the floor...passed out and immediately went into a went into a vegetative state.

Exiting the center...Gorilla Woman focused her mind...causing the Gorilla Talisman that hung around her neck and rested in the space between her giant firm naked dark ebony breasts...to glow. From the night sky...her mystic powered Gorilla Plane...swooped down...in response to her call. Flexing her giant firm dark ebony thighs...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine leapt into the air...landed on the plant's starboard wing on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...and slipped inside of the cockpit as its canopy opened to let her in.

The cheeks of her giant firm dark ebony ass resting comfortably on the pilot's seat in the front of the cockpit as the canopy closed...Gorilla Woman grabbed the flight stick in her right dark ebony hand...holding it steady between her wide open giant firm dark ebony thighs...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...heaving up and down...capped at their sexy summits by broad soft glossy black areolas and big puffy soft glossy black nipples...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet working the flight pedals under the flashing control panel before her...the Big Breasted Black Giantess activated the thrusters of the mystic powered plane...as she flew away from the center where she had been imprisoned for the last four days.

"Hold on Joe! I'm on my way!" declared Gorilla Woman...determined to save her teenage boyfriend.

11.30 pm

"UHHH...UHHH...UHHH" groaned Joe as one police officer held his arms behind his back...while another police officer punched him repeatedly in his gut...in a work shed located on the private property of Congolese National Police Captain Sagna Malla in the Kinkole district...located on the eastern fringes of Kinshasa...near the Congo River.

Captain Malla and Congolese High Court Judge watched as the torture of the teenage boy continued.

"You're close to the Gorilla Slut!!
...Tell us who she is boy!!" demanded Malla as her fellow corrupt police officers continued to beat the teenage photographer.

"UHHH...I WON'T...UUH...TELL YOU
ANYTHING....UHHH...UHHH" groaned Joe as he took more blows to his gut from the corrupt police officers.

Judge Kampele mopped his brow with his handkerchief as he watched Malla's men continue to torture Joe.

"Captain...Are you sure of this?" he asked.

"This boy knows who the Gorilla Woman is!! All criminals in the Democratic Republic of Congo will pay big money for it...including the Contessa and the Count!!...We can demand of them what we want...instead of accepting the crumbs they choose to give us!!" gloated Malla.

"You should join me in exploiting the Contessa and the Count...or end up like the two school teachers...your Honor" warned the policewoman as she displayed her pistol to Kampele.

Before the judge could reply...the ground began to shake as loud roar was heard outside the shed...
followed by the sounds of four of Malla's corrupt police officers shouting....and then gunfire.

Minutes later...the door of the shed was knocked off its hinges...as one of the corrupt male police officers came flying inside of the shed and landed hard on the floor...face down...passing out.

Joe looked up...excited and aroused...Captain Malla...Judge Kampele...and the two police officers in the shed...were shocked came crashing through a wall in the shed...leaping towards them...driving the ball of her large left erotic bare dark ebony foot into the jaw of the police officer who was hitting Joe...and he collapsed to the floor unconscious.

Landing on the floor on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...Gorilla Woman shoved the police officer who was holding her teenage boyfriend...with her right dark ebony hand...backwards into another wall of the shed.

As he slumped to the floor senseless, Gorilla Woman snapped the ropes binding Joe's hands behind his back.

The Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine held her teenage boyfriend close to her.

"Are you all right Joe?" asked Gorilla Woman with concern in her voice and in her brown eyes as she placed her dark ebony hands on his shoulders and looked at him.

"Yeah...I'm all right...now that you're here Gorilla Woman" replied Joe with a smile on his face as he looked into her brown eyes...while also looking at her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...his dick becoming stiffer and more erect under his jeans as he stood before her.

The way the teenage boy stared at her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...made the Big Breasted Black Giantess feel surges of warmth in her broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples...and throbbing and wetness in her giant glossy black cunt that was barely covered by her tiny thin tight white gorilla fur G-string. These sudden but not unexpected feelings of erotic arousal...were intensified when the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine noticed the bulge in the middle of her teenage boyfriend's jeans.

"Easy Joe...Uuuh...You know how easily...Uuuh...you can arouse me...in my...Uuuuh...big Gorilla Nipples...in...my broad...Uuuh...Gorilla...Areolas...without touching them...they're getting...so...haa...haa...haaard...and my giant Gorilla Cunt...is...so...haa..haa..haaard...Uuuh...wet...Uuuh..excited...but I...Uuh...need to stop these criminals first" sighed Gorilla Woman as her eyelids fluttered...as she shook her head from side to side...her short mane of glossy black dreadlocks flailing...as she shook her head to push erotic feelings about her teenage boyfriend to the back of her mind...and maintain her focus on the job at hand.

Judge Kampele completely lost his mind as he watched Malla's corrupt police officers lying defated and unconscious inside of the shed and outside of it...while Gorilla Woman stood with Joe...with her back to both him and the corrupt policewoman.

"No!!...The Gorilla Woman is free!!...She knows that we framed her as a criminal...that we are involved in marijuana trafficking with the Rasta Militia...working for the Contessa and the Count!!...I can't be a part of this any longer!!" yelled Kampele...as he ran hysterically for the doorway of the shed. His retreat was cut short when Captain Malla shot him in the back of the head...and he fell dead to the floor of the shed.

"So the teenager is your boyfriend Gorilla Slut!!...Kampele was a fool!!...I recorded all the evidence of our activities with the Rasta Militia...including the plan to frame you on my computer in my house...but once I recapture you and you boyfriend...I will become the most powerful criminal in the Democratic Republic of Congo..." declared Captain Malla...who became mad with power... as she turned to shoot the Big Breasted Black Giantess with her pistol.

"No one threatens my man Captain Malla!!...No one!!" declared Gorilla Woman...who was already leaping towards the corrupt policewoman and drove the ball of her large right erotic bare foot into her face.

"AAAAARGH" groaned Malla as she collapsed to the floor of the shed unconscious.

Joe felt his dick stiffen even further under his jeans as Gorilla Woman assumed her heroic pose before him in the middle of the shed...her dark ebony hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet flat on the floor of the shed...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts pushed towards him with confidence.

Joe noticed her big puffy glossy black nipples stiffen...and then heard the sounds of approaching police sirens.

"You better go Gorilla Woman...I got evidence of Captain Malla confessing to framing you as a drug addict and murdering those two school teachers...and I'll get the information she's got on the computer and give it to the police. Everyone in the Democratic Republic of Congo will know you're a real superheroine!!" said Joe...as he showed his cell phone to his secret superheroine girlfriend...who smiled at him.

"Good work Joe. Make sure that Akula Mutombo gets this informmation to write her latest story about me. I promise...I'll thank you properly later..." said Gorilla Woman before planting a kiss on the teenage boy's lips...then turning on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...running out of the shed...leaping on board the hovering Gorilla Plane and flying away at super speed.

24 hours later
7 am

Beatrice Carvalho fumed as she read the lead story in the morning edition of the Daily Congo about Gorilla Woman's victory over the corrupt police captain Sagna Malla...who was working for the Rasta Militia rebel group to traffic marijuana in the Democratic Republic of Congo...along with Judge Jerome Kampele...two school teachers and six corrupt male police officers.

But Beatrice...who was secretly the masked villainess the Contessa...while angry that the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine had thwarted another one of her criminal schemes again...was also aroused by the fact that she had found another way to deal with her busty arch enemy.

She watched footage from a secret closed circuit television camera that was in the shed on Malla's private property...in which Gorilla Woman openly confessed that teenager Joe Kinte was her boyfriend.

"This boy will help me to tame and defeat you Gorilla Woman...Wait and see" vowed Beatrice.

End

Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:11 pm