Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:51 am

New Gorilla Woman in Captured by The Coop 8 
Megalomaniac

Post New Gorilla Woman in Captured by The Coop 8
New Gorilla Woman in Captured by the Coop 8

Neuro-Psycho-Psychological Center
Mt Amba. Kinshasa
Democratic Republic of Congo.
7 pm

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned GORILLA WOMAN...the sexy super heroine of the Democratic Republic of Congo...in pleasure... her muscular dark ebony arms limp past her head...as she lay sprawled out on her back on a thick mattress on the floor in the middle of a windowless room with thick white-padded walls...her eyelids fluttering slowly...an increasingly glazed and sleepy look in her brown eyes...rolling her head pillowed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks from side to side in sleepy denial...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...the space between her giant dark ebony thighs barely covered by her tiny thin tight white gorilla fur G-string...her large erotic bare dark ebony bare feet resting on the thick mattress on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...straining to stay curled with tension as the Center's director...renowned French doctor and psychiatrist... DOCTOR GUY MALENGRU... expertly rolled a shiny stainless steel ball...over every inch of the sexy summits of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...ensuring that the ball's protruding sharp steel spikes...stabbed her repeatedly in the super erogenous flesh of her broad hard glossy black areolas and in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples.

The Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...despite her strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas...and virtual invulnerability... as was a regular feature in her heroic adventures...when she was not in her regular mild-mannered identity of 25 -year-old AKULA MUTOMBO...investigative journalist for the Daily Congo newspaper...had been outwitted by her criminal foes...and trapped in a predicament which she had no desire to escape from...to continue with the mission of her famous predecessor from 16th Century. West Africa...to fight against evil and protect innocent people in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

As he continued to apply the stainless-steel ball...with sharp spikes coated with liquid marijuana...slowly and meticulously over every inch of her broad hard glossy black areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...which capped the sexy summits of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts which rose and fell slowly before him...the 70-year-old French doctor/psychiatrist...Doctor Guy Malengru...felt his dick stiffening under his pants...arousing him physically...while simultaneously the neuron activity in his mind intensified exponentially...as he watched the struggles of the Big Breasted Black Giantess' 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body atop the thick mattress...becoming slower and slower...as he applied the stainless-steel spiked ball to the sexy summits of each of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...correctly deducing that she could not deliver on her heroic boast to defeat him...her depleted resistance was slowly eroding...and her mind was becoming fertile ground...for the convoluted evil seeds i he would plant there...doing his role as part of a coop...a ring of criminals and corrupt public officials...working for Gorilla Woman's arch enemies...the CONTESSA and the COUNT...self-proclaimed rulers of the criminal underworld in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

"Accept the futility of your struggles my foolish deluded big breasted female friend! Do not deny the truth of your reality any longer! You will submit to the effects of the liquid marijuana being administered to your enhanced areolas and enhanced nipples...the largest of any female in the Democratic Republic of Congo!...You are no match for my superior intellect! You are tired Gorilla Woman! You want to...Sleep!!...Sleep!!...Sleep!!" instructed Doctor Malengru as he kept applying the stainless steel-spiked ball...slowly and meticulously...to each of her broad hard glossy black areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...which had been tortured...traumatized...and drugged for the last two days...and were not being given a chance to recover...knowing this would allow her to regain her strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas...and upset the plans of the Contessa and Count to benefit from the illegal marijuana trafficking of the rebel group...the RASTA MILITIA..inside and outside of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...YOU'RE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH RIGHT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DOCTOR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...NOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...USE TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FIGHTING...VILLAINS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..WITH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOUR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INTELLECT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT GIVING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NIPPLES...AND MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BROAD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...A CHANCE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO RECOVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..FROM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...COLLAROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...CAPTAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MALLA...USED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRUG THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...OF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...40...G...G..G...GORILLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GONE....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IMMUNITY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...ALSO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GONE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MARIJUANA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...DRUGGING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BROAD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...FEELS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH... GOOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOME A SLAVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RESIST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BRING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...CAPTAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MALLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JUDGE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...KAMPELE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE CONTESSA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...THE...COUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO...TO...J...J...J...JUSTICE...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...referring to Congolese National Police captain Sagna Malla...and Congolese High Court Judge Jerome Kampele...who played roles in a clever trap that resulted her being imprisoned in the premier mental asylum in the Democratic of Congo.

The eyelids of the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine fluttered as she kept rolling her head...pillowed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks from side to side...in sleepy denial... atop the thick mattress she was lying on top of. The blurry image of Doctor Malengru..floated in a growing haze of rainbow colours swirling before her sleepy brown eyes...making her tired brain grow increasingly confused...unable to distinguish reality from fiction...as she felt the sharp spikes of the stainless-steel ball...coated with liquid marijuana...stabbing her repeatedly in the super erogenous glossy black flesh of her broad hard areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples...as Doctor Malengru continued to slowly and meticulously apply the ball to the sexy summits of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...as he had done flawlessly for the last three hours.

"Still you cling to your delusion that you are a superheroine...you foolish big breasted African buffoon? The Contessa devised an excellent plan to trap you! You are correct that the collaroform...made from your unique and highly erogenous cum...and 100,000 parts per million industrial strength chloroform...has placed your enhanced virgin nipples...areolas...and cunt...in a prolonged state of erotic arousal...which denies you access to your much exaggerated super powers...including your so-called superhuman immunity! They are but a fabrication of your chronic marijuana addiction! Your tedious heroic rhetoric and futile attempts to gain an advantage over me has failed! You are tired Gorilla Woman as the spikes of the ball stab you in the super erogenous flesh of your enhanced nipples and areolas! Yield to the medicinal properties of the liquid marijuana on them!...Sleep!...Sleep!
...Sleep!" instructed Doctor Malengru as he continued to roll the stainless-steel spiked ball over the sexy summits of the naked giant firm dark ebony breasts as she lay flat on her back on the mattress before him...her muscular dark ebony arms limp past her head...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...the space between her giant dark ebony thighs barely covered by her thin tiny white gorilla fur G-string in front...which slipped into the crack between the giant firm cheeks of her dark ebony ass....her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...barely able to stay close together and curled with tension.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
DOCTOR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH... WIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
GOT...UUUUUUUUUUUH...ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
GOOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BROAD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST SUCCUMB...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO POWER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH MARIJUANA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO STRONG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO SLEEP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...her brown eyes barely open...as she stared sleepily at Doctor Malengru...his image a blurry rainbow haze of colours before her eyes...and she heard the distorted beat of tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa...sending her commands from the Great Gorilla God to submit to the evil French doctor/psychiatrist...and to become a slave.

"Excellent Gorilla Woman! You have understood that you are mentally ill and have accepted that you must allow me to rehabilitate you!...Feel the spikes of this ball...rolling across your enhanced areolas and enhanced nipples...allow the liquid marijuana on them...as they drug you into submission...You will sleep...sleep...sleep" instructed Doctor Malengru...in a soothing but commanding voice as he rolled the stainless-steel spiked ball over the famous broad hard glossy black areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUH...YES...DOCTOR...
UUUUUUUUUUUUH...MARIJUANA
...DRUGGING ME...UUUUUUUUUH
...IN MY...UUUUUUUH...BIG...UUUH
...HAAAARD...GORILLA NIPPLES
...IN MY...UUUUUH...BROAD...UUH
...HAAAAAAARD...GORILLA...UUH
AREOLAS...UUUUH...THE GREAT
UUUUH...GORILLA GOD...UUUUH
...PUNISHING ME...UUUH...FOR NOT...UUUUUH...STAYING...UUUH
...UNCONSCIOUS...FOR...FOUR DAYS...UUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO
....UUUUUUUUH...LET YOU...UUUH
...DRUG ME...UUUUH...HYPNOTIZE
ME...DOCTOR...UUUUH...YES...I...
I'M SLEEPY...UUUUUH...GETTING
...UUUUUH...SLEEPIER" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...her brown eyes barely open...the image of the evil 70 year old French doctor/psychiatrist appearing as a blurry rainbow haze before her sleepy brown eyes as she felt him rolling the stainless-steel spiked ball over her broad hard glossy black areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...her muscular dark ebony arms limp past her head...pillowed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open beneath her thick shapely waist...her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string barely covering the space between her giant dark ebony thighs...slipping into the space between the cheeks of her giant firm dark ebony ass...
her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the mattress on their smooth heels..small spaces starting to appear between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails.

"Excellent. Let the spikes stab you in your enhanced nipples and enhanced areolas...allow them to be drugged by marijuana...You are now under it's influence...You are tired...and want to sleep" instructed Doctor Malengru.

"UUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUH
MY BIG...UUUUUUUH...HAAAARD GORILLA...UUUUUUH...NIPPLES...
UUUUUUUUH...MY BROAD...UUUH
...GORILLA...UUUUUH...AREOLAS
...UUUUUUH..DRUGGED...BY...UUH
...MARIJUANA...TIRED...UUUUUUH
...WANT...TO...SLEEP..." moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure.

"You are hypnotized!" instructed Doctor Malengru.

"YES...I...AM...HYPNOTIZED" agreed Gorilla Woman as she stared at Doctor Malengru...with a vacant sleepy glaze in her barely open brown eyes.

Satisfied that the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine was tamed...Doctor Malengru set the stainless-steel spiked ball aside on the mattress..took a digital voice recorder out from a pocket of his white doctor's coat ...held it in his left hand close to her glossy red lips and turned it on.

"What is your name?" asked Doctor Malengru.

"My..name...is...Gorilla... Woman...Uuuuuuuuuuh" sighed the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess.

"What is the source of your power?" asked Doctor Malengru.

"My...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...giant Gorilla Breasts...they...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
channel...my powers...from...Uuuuuuuuuuh...my Gorilla Talisman...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...as she stared with sleepy respect at the 70 year old French doctor/psychiatrist...who was not only taming her 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...but her naive young mind as well.

"How can you be made weak and helpless?" asked Doctor Malengru.

"Make me...haaard...in my big Gorilla Nipples...and my broad Gorilla Areolas...I have a big weakness...for sex...lose my Gorilla Powers...when you make my big Gorilla Nipples...and my broad Gorilla Areolas...haaaaaaaaa...haaaaaaaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
haaard...with...pain...or pleasure...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
the...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... Great...Gorilla...God...punishes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
me...by taking away...my Gorilla Powers...and commanding me to be knocked unconscious...for hours...days...until he thinks...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...learnt my lesson...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...returns...my Gorilla Powers...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I can be...Uuuh
...a superheroine...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...again...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine.

"How can you be kept weak and helpless?" asked Doctor Malengru.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...pain...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...pleasure...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh in my big...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...haaaaaaaaaaaaard...Gorilla...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Nipples...and in...my...my
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...broad...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...haaaaaaaaaaard...Gorilla...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Areolas...takes away...my strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...stamina...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...strength...Uuuuuuuuh
...speed...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...of...of...40...g...g...gorillas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and...my...G...G...Gorilla...Im...Im...
Immunity...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...easier...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...then...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...to knock me out...Uuuuuh
...like...a...normal...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...woman...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...using...marijuana...on...Uuuuuuuuuuuh
my big...Gorilla...Nipples...and...on my...broad...Gorilla...Areolas...when...they...are... are...haaa...haaa...haaa...haaaa
...haaaaaard...makes me...hhhhhh...hhhhhh...hhhhhh...hot...hhhhhhh...hhhhhh...hhhhh...horny...hhhhh...hhhhhhhh
...hhhhhhh...helpless...hhhhhhhh...want...Uuuuuuuh...to...be...Uuuuuuuuuuh...hypnotized...Uuuuuuh...want...to be
...want...Uuuuuuuh...want...to be...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...a super...slaves...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh" cooed the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess...a blurry rainbow hazy image of Doctor Malengrun before her sleepy brown eyes...as she sunk deeper and deeper into a powerful erotic stupor of sex and sleep...brought about by the intense drugging.. physical...erotic and mental torture she had been subjected to over the last two days.

"So you confirm that you are a drug addict...hooked on marijuana sold by the Rasta Militia...and that you serve them?" asked Doctor Malengru...as he picked up the stainless-steel spiked ball in his right hand and rolled it over the broad hard glossy black areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples of the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...letting its liquid marijuana coated spikes stab her in the super erogenous glossy black flesh of her broad hard areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...if you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...say so...Uuuuuuuuuuuh
...D...D...Doctor...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...a vacant glassy stare in her sleepy brown eyes...rainbow colours swirling before them...as she heard the distorted beating of tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa...in her foggy brain...which could not distinguish reality from fantasy.

"You will sleep soon my young big breasted African female friend. Tell me how can you be made even more docile in your state of marijuana addiction?" asked Doctor Malengru.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my...my...giant...Gorilla...Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...drug...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... me there...when...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...my big...Gorilla...Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and my...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...broad...Gorilla...Uuh
...Areolas...are...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaard...make...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...too sleepy...Uuuh...to orgasm...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess.

Settiing the stainless-steel spiked ball down on the mattress again... Doctor Malengru expertly used his free right hand to expertly untie the thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string that barely covered the space between the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine's giant dark ebony thighs. His eyes widened and he felt his hard and erect dick chafe even more under his pants as he gazed for the first time on her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle and her giant glossy black clitoris...which was very wet and excited in the centre of it...her giant glossy black cunt assuming a hard camel toe shape...as it throbbed sexily between her giant dark ebony thighs.

Regaining his focus after this brief distraction...the 70 year old French doctor/psychiatrist...picked up the stainless steel spiked ball...and rolled it up and down the giant glossy black wet and excited clitoris of the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...MY GIANT...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...GORILLA...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...CLITORIS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...NEVER BEEN...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...TORTURED...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...LIKE THIS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...BEFORE...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...YOU WON'T...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...GET AWAY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...WITH THIS....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
DOCTOR...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...MALENGRU...I'LL...I'LL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MARIJUANA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRUGGING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GIANT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FALLING BACK UNDER YOUR EXPERT HYPNOSIS...DOCTOR...UUH
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...becoming...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...a super slave...again...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman...briefly snapped out of her stupor by pain...but quickly returned to it...feeling dizzy and sleepy again... by the pleasurable feeling of her famous clitoris being drugged by the liquid marijuanna on the spikes of the stainless steel ball.

On cue...Malengru's moronic and empty-head chief orderly Eeilio...and an equally stupid male orderly named Jeff...entered the room...carrying a straitjacket.

"You are mentally ill my young big breasted African friend! By your own confession which I have recorded! You have admitted you are a marijuana addict! Your addiction has deluded you into believing that you are a superheroine who receives powers from a deity that is fabricated in your drugged and delusional state! This evidence shall be used to keep you incarcerated here at the centre while allowing Captain Malla and Judge Kampele to facilitate the will of the Contessa and Count...to expand the marijuana trafficking of the Rasta Militia in the Democratic Republic of Congo...while you are framed as a dangerous criminal who will be kept locked up...while you are rehabilitated!" declared Doctor Malengru as Eeilo and Jeff raised the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess into a sitting position and put her into the straitjacket.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My big Gorilla Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my broad Gorilla Areolas...and my giant Gorilla Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are so...haaaaaaaaaaaaard...Doctor...not recovered...
from the collaroform...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...pepper gas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and...Uuuuuuuh
...the marijuana...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You've...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...drugged them with...Uuuuuuuuh
after...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...not letting me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleep...for four days...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...to regain...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...stamina...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...speed...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...of 40....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...gorillas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...but...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you won't...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...keep me...captive...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...for long...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...no ordinary...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...straitjacket...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
can stop...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...me" moaned Gorilla Woman as she allowed the two dim-witted orderlies to put the leather straitjacket on her...folding her muscular dark ebony arms in front of her...under her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...tightening multiple straps on the front and back of the jacket to ensure that it fit tightly on her voluptuous dark ebony upper body...a thick leather strap being slipped between her giant dark ebony thighs and into the crack between the cheeks of her giant firm dark ebony ass.

As the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine flexed the muscles of her voluptuous dark ebony body...to prove her point to the 70-year old French doctor/psychiatrist that she would thwart this latest scheme by her arch-enemies the Contessa and the Count to stop her from thwarting the criminal operations of their underworld crime syndicate...she was quickly reminded that she had been outwitted again.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE STRAITJACKET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...IT'S INTERIOR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'VE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
LINED IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...RAW...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MARIJUANA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
LEAVES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUBBING AGAINST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY BROAD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
....GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY GIANT..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CLITORIS...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY...GIANT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUH
...ANUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRUGGING THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
WITH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH MORE MARIJUANA...AS...I...MOVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS..UUUUUUH
...FEELS GOOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO STAY A SLAVE...UUUUUUH
...DOCTOR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO SLEEPY..." moaned Gorilla Woman with pleasure...as she wiggled sexily and in futility atop the thick mattress in the windowless thick padded white walled room...unable to break free of the special marijuana-lined straitjacket...learning that she could not resist the potent psychoactive drug...when she was in a prolonged state of physical and erotic weakness...the distorted sounds of tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa playing in her mind...making that clear...as she began to fade into a powerful erotic stupor again.

"Welcome to the Neuro-Psycho-Psychological Center...You are going to be here...for a long time...Gorilla Woman" gloated Doctor Malengru...as he watched the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...wiggling helplessly on her back atop the thick mattress on the floor. He motioned to the moronic chief orderly Eeilo...to use the spray gun in his left hand...knowing this was a task even he could not fail.

"Dactah Malangoo...say dis go knack yuh at...Yuh goh slayp...Gurillah Uman" mumbled Eeilo as he pulled the trigger on the spray gun...firing a prolonged burst of a thick white gas into the beauteous face of the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess...framed by her short mane of thick glossy black dreadlocks...for 20 minutes.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...COLLAROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...TOO STRONG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG HAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BROAD...UUUUUUH
...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
NOT GIVING THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...A CHANCE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...TO RECOVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRUGGING THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...DRUGGING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GIANT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...CAN'T...GET...FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FROM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MARIJUANA...UUUUUUUUUUH
...STRAITJACKET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WILL BE KNOCKED OUT...UUUUUUUUUUH...IN THE NEXT SECOND...WILL...STAY...UNCONSCIOUS...UUUUUUUH...FOR...ANOTHER...THREE...DAYS...UUUUUUH...GREAT...UUUUH
...GORILLA...UUUUUUUH...GOD...UUUUUUUUUH...HELP...ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NEED...UUUUUUUUUUH
...TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CALL...UUH...J...UUUH...J...UUUUH...J...UUUUUH...J...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Gorilla Woman...her brown eyes rolling up in her head...slowly closing as Eeilio blasted her in her beauteous face with an overdose of collaroform gas...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...rising and falling slowly in the confines of the straitjacket that restrained her...her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...broad hard glossy black areolas...giant wet excited glossy black clitoris...giant wet glossy black anus...being kept aroused and sedated by the marijuana leaves lining the interior of the tight leather straitjacket...which chafed against them as she breathed...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...
her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the thick mattress on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...as she succumbed to a lengthy spell of unconsciousness...the distorted sounds of tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa...playing in her foggy brain...along with erotic images of her teenage boyfriend Joe Kinte.

Kinshasa
Democratic Republic of Congo
9 pm

Teenage photographer Joe Kinte returned home to his modest apartment in the Cite Oasis district of the city. He had spent most of the afternoon and evening following school teachers Joyce Mamfe and Vernella Tupon...who had somehow been acquitted of charges of kidnapping and drug trafficking which his secret superheroine girl friend Gorilla Woman had captured them on...after freeing a group of teenage schoolgirls from a marijuana plantation in the North Kivu region of the country...run by the Rasta Militia rebel group.

"They gotta have something to do with Gorilla Woman being knocked out and captured by the police and put in the asylum" thought Joe as he took off his clothes...stripping down to his tight white briefs...remembering the sight of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine unconscious on the floor of the mansion of High Court Judge Jerome Kampele...after she was subdued by Congolese National Police captain Sagna Malla and a team of six male police officers..after Malla claimed Gorilla Woman was high on marijuana and tried to kill the judge.

While there was an active debate going in the Democratic Republic of Congo about whether Gorilla Woman was a superheroine or a dangerous criminal and drug addict...the teenage boy strongly suspected that someone was trying to frame his secret superheroine girlfriend. But he had no way to prove it yet.

"Those old schoolteachers didn't do anything suspicious when I followed them" groaned Joe in frustration...as he remembered the hours he spent...following Mamfe and Tupon...as they ran from other local media...did nothing and went nowhere to make anyone suspect they were the criminals which Gorilla Woman had proved them to be.

He felt his dick stiffen under his tight white briefs as he looked at a photo of his secret superheroine girlfriend standing in her regular heroic pose. Her dark ebony hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting flat on the ground...her thick muscular dark ebony legs slighlty apart...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts ...capped at their sexy summits by broad glossy black nipples and broad glossy black areolas...the sacred Gorilla Talisman...which gave her super powers...hanging around her neck and resting in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...a thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string...barely covering the space between her giant dark ebony thighs...and slipping into the crack between the cheels of her giant firm dark ebony ass.

"You really got yourself in a bind this time Gorilla Babe. But it's something I gotta get used to as your boyfriend. They probably got you drugged up in your big Gorilla Nipples and broad Gorilla Areolas...to keep them hard and keep you out cold for days. I can't bust you out of the asylum like I did at the Rasta Militia marijuana farm. You'll have to get yourself out of that one. I have to find some way to prove that you're being framed. Sleep tight Gorilla Babe. I'll figure something out.

24 hours later
Kinshasa
Democratic Republic of Congo.
Noon

In the privacy of the bedroom of the palatial mansion where she lived with her husband Felix Carvalho...billionaire Portuguese businessman...in the affluent Gome district of the city...Beatrice Carvalho... clad in a loose brown silk robe...played with her breasts and cunt...as she watched live video footage of the straitjacketed Gorilla Woman...lying drugged and unconscious in a windowless...thick white padded walled room in the Neuro-Psycho-Psychological Center at Mt Amba...on its western outskirts.

She was jealous of the Big Breasted Black Giantess' 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...and it greatly aroused her to see the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine humbled and humiliated by exploiting the obvious weaknesses in her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and her giant glossy black cunt. Beatrice...who often admonished her husband for being infatuated with the famous superwoman of the Democratic Republic of Congo...hid the fact that she was also infatuated with the Gorilla Woman in her own way.

Using technology to hide her image and distort her voice...Beatrice kept her real identity hidden from the person on the other end of the virtual call that she was on. That person assumed they were talking to the Contessa...the premier masked villainess in the Democratic Republic of Congo...who ran its criminal underworld...alongside her husband...the masked villain called Count...who was her real-life husband Felix.

Beatrice stroked the middle of her flimsy black silk panties with her right middle and index fingers...as she watched Gorilla Woman's naked giant firm dark ebony breasts rising and falling within the tight confines of the straitjacket...the outlines of her broad hard glossy black areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples framed against the leather fabric of the straitjacket...from the constant chafing from the marijuana leaves which lined its interior...keeping her trapped in the strongest erotic stupor of sex and sleep that she ever experienced in her six months as the sexy champion of justice in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

"Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuuh" moaned Beatrice in pleasure aroused herself even further...the fingers of her left hand stroking her smaller nipples and areolas through her black silk bra...as she watched the giant hard wet camel toe-shaped glossy black cunt of the tamed Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...throbbing between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs...as the thick leather...marijuana strap of the straitjacket...rubbed against the space between her giant dark ebony thighs and rubbed inside of the crack between the cheeks of her giant firm dark ebony ass...chafing...and drugging her in her giant glossy black anus...which was also very wet and excited.

It evoked memories of her first encounter with Gorilla Woman...when the Big Breasted Black Giantess was lured into a trap at a costumed charity ball at the Carvahlo Estate...and she tamed her into sleepy submission...using chloroform on her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts until she lactated...then on her giant glossy black clitoris...unto she orgasmed powerfully several times...and then knocked her unconscious by forcing her to inhale the scent of her own super erogenous cum and chloroform.

Her jealousy of Gorilla Woman's 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...made Beatrice compel her husband to spend billions of his conglomerate's money to create and mass produce collaroform...a special anesthetic made from Gorilla Woman's super erogenous cum and 100,000 parts per million of industrial strength chloroform which by Gorilla Woman's own admission would always arouse her and knock her out.

The voice and image of Doctor Guy Malengru...sitting in his office at the Neuro-Psycho-Psychological Center at Mt Amba...caused Beatrice to quickly regain her composure.

"Contessa? Is everything all right?"
asked Malengru.

"Yes Doctor. I'm impressed that you have been able to keep that big breasted African fool docile and unconscious from the time that Judge Kampele and Captain Malla delivered her into your care" said Beatrice...as she watched the live video of the straitjacketed and unconscious Gorilla Woman...lying flat on her back atop a thick mattress in a windowless...thick padded...white walled room at the Neuro-Psycho-Psychological Center.

Beatrice felt her nipples and areolas stiffen involuntarily under her bra...her cunt become moist as it throbbed involuntarily as she saw the distinct outlines of Gorilla Woman's broad hard glossy black areolas...big puffy hard erect and glossy black nipples...and giant hard wet and camel toe-shaped glossy black cunt against the coarse exterior leather fabric of the straitjacket...as her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts rose and fell slowly within its tight confines...its marijuana leaf lined interior rubbing against them...and every other part of her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body that it covered. She became increasingly aroused as she saw the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess rolling her head..pillowed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks from side to side atop the thick mattress...her eyes closed...uttering intermittent erotic moans of "Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" like she was trapped in a nightmare that she could not wake up from.

"Are you certain she is unconscious and will stay that way for days?" asked Beatrice...who found herself to be very aroused by this idea of her arch nemesis...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine being kept in a prolonged state of helplessness and unconsciousness.

"My treatment methods are flawless Contessa. Have no fear. The marijuana lining of the straitjacket will keep Gorilla Woman's enlarged breasts...enhanced nipples...enhanced areolas...and enlarged cunt....in a perpetual state of erotic arousal and marijuana induced sedation...every time she moves her body...reinforcing the effects of the collaroform drug...which by her own admission...will always incapacitate her...as well as the excessive use of the pepper gas used on her enlarged breasts and enlarged cunt by the Congolese National Police. She is very much unconscious and will remain trapped in a deep hallucinogenic state....once her enlarged breasts remain under the effects of the collaroform...marijuana...and pepper gas. Before I made her docile and made her agree to a prolonged state of unconsciousness...I made Gorilla Woman admit to being mentally ill and being a drug addict. This verbal confession...along with the the video recording of her in a drugged state at the Rasta Militia's marijuana plantation...will be enough evidence for the High Court of the Democratic Republic of Congo to sentence Gorilla Woman to life imprisonment here at the Center...end her career as a superheroine...and leave no opposition to you and the Count" replied Doctor Malengru.

"You have done very well Doctor" said Beatrice.

"Indeed. You should perhaps reconsider our arrangement and increase the payment for my services? said the 70 year-old French doctor/psychiatrist.

"Do not play your mind games on me Doctor. I am not as easily swayed as the Gorilla Woman. You shall get what my husband and I deem to be your due and nothing more. You will ensure that Gorilla Woman remains unconscious and a prisoner at the center...so she does not interfere with our plans. If you fail. You know the consequences" warned Beatrice and ended the virtual call.

24 hours later
Kinshasa
Democratic Republic of Congo
Noon

Sitting in the driver's seat in his van...Daily Congo newspaper photographer Joe Kinte was on his personal mission again...to prove to everyone in the Democratic Republic of Congo...that his secret superheroine girlfriend Gorilla Woman was not a drug addict or a dangerous criminal...like some of the local media were making her out to be...after she was captured by the Congolese National Police...for allegedly trying to kill Congolese High Court Judge Jerome Kampele...with both the judge and decorated Congolese National Police Captain Sagna Malla...publicly claiming that she was high on marijuana when she invaded the judge's mansion days earlier...and police officers had to knock her out with pepper gas to capture her.

The teenage boy frowned as he looked at the plethora of news stories...posts and blogs online...on his phone...which claimed Gorilla Woman was a super addict and super whore...who worked for the Rasta Militia...who helped them to kidnap a group of teenage schoolgirls...then pretended to save them in exchange for them giving her some of their marijuana as payment to fuel her addiction.

"The crooks in the Democratic Republic of Congo know how easy it is to knock you out Gorilla Woman. But it doesn't bother you. I should be mad at you for having this fetish about getting nailed in your big Gorilla Nipples...in your broad Gorilla Areolas...and in your giant Gorilla Cunt...but I can't because you're so beautiful and brave...and you always save the day...no matter how many times you get knocked out and knocked up" thought Joe as he turned his attention to school teachers Joyce Mamfe and Vernella Tupon...the real criminals who plotted with the Rasta Militia to kidnap the teenage school girls from Saint Benoit College where they worked.

The teenage boy knew that Gorilla Woman had been captured by the Rasta Militia when she fell into a trap set by them...when she went to rescue the schoolgirls and they kept her drugged and hypnotized...until the Great Gorilla God who granted her super powers...decided to return them to her...so she could save the schoolgirls and bring the members of the Rasta Militia to justice...along with their agents...Mamfe and Tupon.

With the rest of the local media deciding that Gorilla Woman was guilty and deserved to be locked up at the Neuro-Psycho-Psychological Center at Mt Amba...Joe believed that with no attention on them...Mamfe and Tupon would make a mistake that would help him to find evidence to prove that the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine was innocent of the crimes she was being publicly accused of.

As he sat in his van watching the two 40-year-old school teachers...with stocky bodies and wearing drab attire...having lunch in a park close to the school...Joe's keen eye observed a woman in a trench coat...hat and sunglasses walk up to them. Raising his camera to his face... he took rapid fire pictures of the three women unknown to them...as the woman in the trench coat and hat...handed each of the school teachers...spliffs of Rasta Militia marijuana...wads of cash and a note...before walking away...getting into an unmarked car on the other side of the park and driving off.

As he watched the two school teachers leaving the park after the shady meeting with the third woman...Joe checked his camera to review his photos. The teenage boy felt his dick stiffen under his pants as he recognized the third woman...even in her attempt to disguise herself.

"That's Captain Sanga Malla" gasped Joe as he checked the photos. Checking the photos again...he saw the note had a time and location written on it.
..which he was able to discern. "The most decorated policewoman in the Democratic Republic of Congo delivering marijuana and cash from the Rasta Militia to those two school teachers...and then wanting a meeting? She's got to be a crooked cop...and she helped frame Gorilla Woman. I've got to be at that meeting to get the goods on them...and prove Gorilla Woman is innocent" resolved Joe as he started his van and headed back downtown to the Daily Congo's offices.

As he did...the teenage boy thought about how proud Akula Mutombo...the paper's investigative journalist who exclusively broke stories of Gorilla Woman's superheroine adventures...would be at his own investigations to prove the innocence of the Big Breasted Black Giantess.

"Miss Mutombo must be doing what she can to prove Gorilla Woman's innocence too. She's away from the office a lot of the time. I wonder where she goes all those times?" wondered Joe...but not giving much thought to it...as he drove back towards downtown Kinshasa.

To be continued

Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:42 pm