Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:36 am

Gorilla Woman in Slave Trade 6 
Megalomaniac

Post Gorilla Woman in Slave Trade 6
Gorilla Woman in Slave Trade 6

Costa Adeje
Canary Islands
16th Century
Day

Standing on the deck of her caravel as it docked in port...clad in a baggy shirt...slacks and boots...her shoulder length dull black hair tied into a bun behind her head...23 year old Spanish noblewoman LUIZA COLL...observed captured African slaves shackled together by chains...being led off some of the other docked ships...on to the port and towards a nearby warehouse...to be kept as prisoners until they were auctioned off to wealthy European buyers.

Though Spain was among the European nations actively exploiting West Africa for its natives to be sold as slaves and other mineral resources...Luiza was quietly opposed to both of these activities.

She had come to this slave center in the Canary Islands after she heard news that Dutch slavers had captured a topless African heroine named GORILLA WOMAN who had been thwarting the activities of white slave traders in West Africa and brought her to the Canary Islands to be sold to the highest bidder.

News of the Topless Top Heavy African Heroine's capture had brought many potential buyers to the Canary Islands...all of them wanting to possess Gorilla Woman.

Luiza had come to the Canary Islands on a great navigation...under the same prextext to buy Gorilla Woman for the King of Spain...who she had a degree of influence over.

But her real intention was to free Gorilla Woman and help her and the other African slaves to return to their homeland.

Luiza felt the LYNX TALISMAN...hidden under her shirt that allowed her to change into the Big Breasted Super Spaniard known as LYNX WOMAN...and she felt a powerful affinity to this busty African heroine who she had never met before.

"I'll wait until tonight to change into Lynx Woman and free Gorilla Woman. She's most likely being kept prisoner at the estate near the port which Gladys Von Bommel is using" resolved Luiza...feeling warmth in her shapely small breasts and in her small average looking cunt...at the thought of becoming her sexy...super-powered alter-ego...who was the envy of all men in Spain...and impressing her best friend...bard RAMON BLANQUER...who had accompanied on this navigation...in the hope of seeing Lynx Woman in action...and having composed many songs about the Big Breasted Super Spaniard and her adventures in Spain against dangerous criminals.

"Ramon won't be disappointed" thought Luiza with a smile.

Night

Her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her flimsy lynx pelt string bra which barely contained them... her tiny lynx pelt panties narrowing in the space between her huge firm creamy thighs...the Lynx Talisman Belt entwined around her wide shapely waist...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs moving in tandem...the wind blowing through her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...her brown eyes glowing with steely determination in the slits of her lynx pelt mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...Luiza Coll traversed the rooftops of buildings in the port city of Costa Adeje...in her scantily clad...super powered alter-ego of Lynx Woman.

The muscles of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body accentuated as she ran...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard made her way towards the secluded banana plantation where Dutch slave trader Gladys Von Bommel was staying while she auctioned off her cargo of slaves from West Africa. While she hated the slave trade in her regular identity as Spanish noblewoman Luiza Coll...as Lynx Woman...she could strike blows at the Europeans involved in the nefarious business in hopes of bringing it to an end.

"Gorilla Woman's heroic exploits in West Africa have attracted the attention of many slave traders in Europe. We've never met but we share a common mission as superheroines to fight for justice and protect innocent people. Somehow Von Bommel managed to capture her and kidnap her along with other slaves from West Africa. I have to free her and help her return to West Africa to continue her fight there...while I fight the slave traders in Europe" resolved Lynx Woman as she alighted on to the grounds of the banana plantation on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...which had sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails.

Her huge creamy breasts threatening to spill out of her flimsy lynx pelt string bra...the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...stuck to the cover of the shadows and the banana trees of the plantation...as she moved towards the main plantation house...where a party was taking place...and some nearby warehouses...where the African slaves were being kept...doing her best not to alert the Dutch thugs on patrol...to her presence.

"Gorilla Woman wouldn't be kept with the ordinary slaves. I must use my big Lynx Nipples to detect the greatest presence of evil on this plantation
...That's where she would be held prisoner" resolved Lynx Woman as she continued to steathily search the banana plantation...keeping out of sight of the random patrolling Dutch thugs...and the guests partaking in the festivities in the main plantation house as she searched for the Topless Top Heavy African Heroine that she heard many stories about while she was in Spain.

As she reached a remote section of the plantation...Lynx Woman felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples stiffen under her flimsy lynx pelt string bra as she approached an ordinary wooden shed...with pair of armed Dutch thugs standing guard in front of it. "Oooh...My big Lynx Nipples are feeling hard...Gorilla Woman must be a prisoner inside that shed...I have to act quickly to free her. Then together we can free the rest of the African slaves" resolved the Big Breasted Super Spaniard.

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs moving in tandem...her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under the flimsy lynx pelt string bra which barely contained them. Flexing her huge creamy thighs...Lynx Woman leapt towards the two Dutch thugs...the ball of her left erotic bare creamy foot hitting one in the back of his head...knocking him senseless before he collapsed to the ground. The second thug was slow to aim his rifle at the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...who drove the ball of her erotic right bare creamy foot into the middle of his face... and he collapsed unconscious to the ground.

Lynx Woman dragged the two unconscious Dutch thugs into some nearby bushes and entered the shed...to find Gorilla Woman unconscious and shackled by her dark ebony hands and large erotic bare dark ebony feet...by iron chains...to a wall of the shed...her head bowed submissively between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts. The Big Breasted Super Spaniard felt her own big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas harden under her thin tight lynx pelt string bra and her big glossy pink clitoris become moist and excited under her flimsy lynx pelt panties which barely covered the space between her huge creamy thighs.

"Ooooh...just looking at Gorilla Woman...makes my big Lynx Nipples and my wide Lynx Areolas...haa...haa...haaard...and my big Lynx Clitoris...haa...haa
...haa...haaaard...and wet...Uuuh...I had no idea she would have as beautiful a body as mine...Uuuh...I need to clear my head...I have to free her and wake her up to help me free the other African slaves" said the Big Breasted Super Spaniard as she pushed the sudden erotic thoughts she had about the Topless Top Heavy African Heroine...and approached her with the intent of freeing her.

She was taken completely by surprise when Gorilla Woman suddenly woke up....effortlessly snapped the chains binding her to the wall and leapt forward...driving the ball of her large left erotic bare dark ebony foot into her huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Lynx Woman in pain and pleasure..the force of the blow enough to knock her off her erotic bare creamy feet and she landed on the ground on her back...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing in the air. Shaking off the sudden and surprise blow from the Topless Top Heavy African Heroine who she had come to rescue... Lynx Woman got to her erotic bare creamy feet but was still dazed...as her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas were left in a semi-hard and semi-erect state from Gorilla Woman's surprise attack.

This allowed the hypnotized JoJo to approach and hurl a purple liquid aphrodisiac from a bottle on to the famous bust of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...taking her by surprise again.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOME KIND OF DRUG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
SOAKING THROUGH MY LYNX PELT BRA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS...HAAAA
...HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING DIZZY...BECOMING TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman as she staggered from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet inside the barn...as the outlines of her famous wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples became distinct against the fabric of her now soaked thin tight lynx pelt string bra...as the liquid aphrodisiac made them hard and erect within a matter of seconds...making her dizzy...weak... and disoriented.

At this point...Dutch female slave trader Gladys Von Bommel entered the shed...confirming to the Big Breasted Super Spaniard that she had been fallen into a trap. " Welcome Lynx Woman. I've heard stories about you and your heroic exploits in Spain. I am surprised to see that you are here. But I cannot let you interfere in my affairs. Gorilla Woman! Play with her big breasts and make her weak and tired!" instructed Gladys.

The hypnotized Big Breasted Black Giantess responded by pouncing with the speed of 40 gorillas on the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...seizing her huge firm creamy breasts with the strength of 40 gorillas and rubbing them at super speed.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA WOMAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...I'M A FRIEND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'VE COME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO HELP YOU...UUUUUUUH
...YOU'RE SO STRONG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I CAN'T GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE RUBBING...THAT
APHRODISIAC LIQUID...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ALL OVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE LYNX BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO FAST...MAKING THEM...HAAAA...HAAA..HAAAAA...HAAAAAAARD...BECOMING...WEAK...
BECOMING TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FALLEN INTO A TRAP...JUST LIKE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman with pleasure as her muscular creamy arms fell limp at her sides...her head lolled back and she stood on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...as the enslaved and hypnotized Gorilla Woman...held her huge firm creamy breasts firmly in her dark ebony hands and rubbing them at super speed...causing her soaked flimsy lynx pelt string bra to fall off...and massaging the liquid aphrodisiac into her naked huge firm creamy breasts...especially her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples which became hard and erect in seconds...making her weak...dizzy...sexy...and sleepy.

"You came to rescue the big breasted African fool but now you are as helpless as she is. I will deal with you later. Gorilla Woman...You and your boyfriend will tame this big breasted white fool! You will leave him to put her to sleep and then you will rejoin me for the auction!" ordered Gladys.

"Yes...We obey..." replied Gorilla Woman and JoJo as Gladys left them alone in the shed with the beaten Big Breasted Super Spaniard.

Gorilla Woman lowered Lynx Woman to the floor on her back while Jojo spread her long muscular creamy legs wide open...undid her Lynx Talisman Beltt and pulled her tiny lynx pelt panties down to her knees

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HERE TO HELP YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...STOP RUBBING MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA
...HAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T RUB MY BIG LYNX CLITORIS...UUUH
WITH MORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF THAT LIQUID APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SEXY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...MY LYNX STRENGTH...STAMINA
...SPEED...ARE GONE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman as Gorilla Woman rubbed her wide hard glossy pink areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples at super speed...until she powerfully lactated three times...shooting thick geysers of white milk into the air from the hardened tips of her nipples...while JoJo rubbed her big glossy pink clitoris rapidly in the space between her huge creamy...bringing her to three gigantic orgasms simultaneously.

Getting to her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts swaying freely ...Gorilla Woman walked out of the shed...and marched back towards the main plantation house...where the slave auction was to be held. This left JoJo with the beaten Big Breasted Super Spaniard who was barely clinging to consciousness.

As Lynx Woman lay sprawled out on the ground on her back...her muscular creamy arms flung past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...dazed and disoriented...from the effects of the liquid aphrodisiac on her naked huge firm creamy breasts... her for--d lactations and orgasms...the African teenage boy JoJo kept squeezing and rotating her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...boy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...stop...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...stop squeezing...stop rotating
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big haaaaaard Lynx Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...making me weak...making me tired...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must rescue...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Gorilla Woman..." moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure.

JoJo ignored her moans as he dipped his right index and middle fingers into the thick lake of white cum which had formed on the ground between her wide open long muscular creamy legs. "No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Oh no...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...boy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...You're making me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...smell my own Lynx Cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...somehow...Uuuuuuuuh
...you know...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...this will knock me unconscious...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...when I breathe it...when my big Lynx Nipples...and my wide Lynx Areolas...are...haaaa...haaaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaard...my big Lynx Cunt...is...haaaaaaaaaaard...wet...and excited...Uuuuuuuuh
...so tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't stay awake....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will be unconscious soon...can't stop the slave auction..." moaned Lynx Woman as she inhaled the scent of her own super erogenous cum on JoJo's right middle and index fingers...that were being held directly under her nose.

As her brown eyes began to close in the slits of her lynx pelt mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face that was framed by her long mane of glossy black hair...Lynx Woman found herself thinking erotic thoughts about her secret love...Spanish bard Ramon Blanquer...who was still on the Spanish caravel...unaware that she was in peril and unaware that she was his best friend...Spanish noblewoman Luiza Coll.

On the verge of a lengthy spell of unconsciousness...Lynx Woman realized that the teenage African boy had great affection for Gorilla Woman...similar to what she sensed Ramon had for her. The Big Breasted Super Spaniard hatched a bold plan.

"Boy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You must listen to me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I don't know you...but I know...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...you love Gorilla Woman...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you were used...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to capture her...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
..and you both...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...became slaves...You must think...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you must remember...Gorilla Woman loves you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...She needs your help...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Lynx Woman with pleasure...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her lynx pelt mask...as JoJo held his right index and middle fingers...stained with her cum...under her nose.

Lynx Woman's brown eyes fluttered in the slits of her lynx pelt mask...as she saw JoJo's eyes blink...and he moved his cum-stained right middle and index fingers away from her nose...and placed his right hand on the middle of his forehead. As he did...JoJo heard tribal drums from West Africa beating in his mind...saw images of Gorilla Woman with him back in their African homeland...and the memories came flooding back to him...freeing him from Gladys Von Bommel's hypnosis.

He stepped away from Lynx Woman...grabbed a nearby bucket full of water and doused her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body with it...washing away the liquid aphrodisiac. "Ooooooooooooooooh...the water feels good...Oooooooooooooooooooh...My big Lynx Nipples...My wide Lynx Areolas...My big Lynx Cunt...relaxing....my Lynx Strength....Lynx Stamina...and Lynx Speed are returning" sighed the Big Breasted Super Spaniard in relief and got up off the ground.

"I am JoJo. Gorilla Woman is my mate. I am sorry for what I did" said the African teenage boy as he handed Lynx Woman her thin lynx pelt string bra...Lynx Talisman Belt...and thin tiny Lynx pelt panties. "There's nothing to apologise for JoJo. We're friends now. I know that you and Gorilla Woman were tricked by Gladys Von Bommel. She plans to sell her and the other African slaves at her auction. I promise you that I will rescue her and help you and her to return to West Africa with the other slaves. Will you help me?" asked Lynx Woman rhetorically.

"By the Great Gorilla God! I will!" declared JoJo.

The large gathering of European buyers assembled before the wooden stage in front of the plantation house...were immediately aroused and awed... as Gorilla Woman was led on stage by two Dutch thugs and made to stand in the middle of the stage...in her heroic pose. Her dark ebony hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her large erotic dark ebony feet resting flat on the wooden stage...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread slightly apart...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts pushed forward...her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur panty narrowing in the space between her giant dark ebony thighs...slipping into the crack between the cheeks of her giant huge firm dark ebony ass...the sacred Gorilla Talisman which granted her super powers...hanging around her neck and resting in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts.

They were amazed not only at her perfect 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...but also the vacant stare in her brown eyes and the fact that she followed Gladys Von Bommell's men obediently on to the stage...and was not shackled for fears that she would escape or try to attack any of them.

Von Bommell walked on stage...and stood before her captive audience of European buyers to sell her prized capture...the mighty Gorilla Woman...who up till now...had thwarted the business of many white slave traders in West Africa.

"Behold gentlemen!...The mighty Gorilla Woman...This big breasted African female who has bested many white slave traders in West Africa...freeing African slaves...disrupting efforts of white merchants to exploit the natural resources of West Africa... See her captured and hypnotized before you now
...No longer a heroine to the tribes of West Africa...but a super slave... obligated to serve whoever pays the highest price for her! I...Gladys Von Bommell have captured and enslaved her! But I also have the key to keeping her enslaved! A young boy who this big breasted African female is infatuated with and will do anything for! I have captured and hypnotized him too! He will be a bonus for whoever buys the Gorilla Woman and tame her into continued slavery and obedience! The bidding for Gorilla Woman and her mate begins at 100,000 gold coins!!" she declared.

Gladys smiled as the crowd of European male buyers gathered in front of the stage...erupted into a bidding frenzy...as they all sought to buy the Big Breasted Black Giantess...who stood like a statue in heroic pose on the stage before them...totally oblivious to where she was and what was happening.
The Dutch female slave trader was excited and aroused by dreams of the great wealth and fame she would get from capturing Gorilla Woman and selling her as a slave. Gladys was certain it would be the start of a lucrative slave trading business in West Africa for her.

She was brought back to reality when Lynx Woman alighted on to the stage on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...silencing the rowdy European buyers...who were more aroused and awed to see two super busty women on stage before them. "This auction is over!! I'm freeing Gorilla Woman and the rest of the African slaves!!" declared Lynx Woman as she stood before the Dutch female slave trader."What?!! Impossible!! Get her!!" screamed Gladys and ten of her Dutch male thugs...rushed on to the stage with wooden clubs in their hands to subdue the Big Breasted Super Spaniard.

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...using her Lynx Strength...Stamina...and Speed... Lynx Woman leapt towards the oncoming thugs...dispatching them with an assortment of punches...kicks and throws. As more club-wielding Dutch thugs charged on to the stage...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard continued to battle them...while Gorilla Woman stood in heroic pose like a statue...her brown eyes glazed and vacant...under the hypnotic control of Gladys Von Bommell.

"Gorilla Woman!! You must wake up!! Your people need you!!" declared Lynx Woman as she continued to battle the Dutch male thugs. "The big breasted African fool is my slave!! Nothing can change that!! You shall be my captive as she is!!" gloated Gladys as she watched her thugs battling the Big Breasted Super Spaniard on the stage...while the European buyers looked on at the events playing out on the stage before them.

Things changed when JoJo and a horde of African slaves he had freed from the nearby warehouses of the plantation. The European buyers fled in fear...as the slaves outnumbered the Dutch thugs...engaging them in hand to hand combat...and evening the odds that Lynx Woman was facing. Running on to the stage... JoJo went straight up to Gorilla Woman and kissed her on her lips.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm" sighed the Big Breasted Black Giantess...her brown eyes rolling up in her head...as memories of what happened to her and JoJo came back to her...and she was freed from the hypnotic slavery that Gladys had placed her in. Feeling softness returning to her broad glossy black areolas and her big puffy glossy black nipples...hearing the tribal drums from West Africa beating in her mind...feeling her superhuman powers returning... Gorilla Woman sprang into action...getting in front of JoJo...in time to send two Dutch thugs flying off the stage with successive punches from her left and right dark ebony fists.

Exchanging smiles with JoJo... Gorilla Woman entered the fray with her teenage boyfriend as they joined the African slaves he had freed in battling the Dutch thugs of Gladys Von Bommell...turning the tide of the battle in their favour.

"NO...NO...NO...NO" screamed Gladys losing her composure...as she watched her buyers flee the plantation in droves...while her men were overwhelmed by Lynx Woman...Gorilla Woman...and the freed African slaves. In one fell swoop her great victory had been turned into a great defeat and humiliation...knowing that she would lose her entire shipment of slaves. Through the chaos and confusion of the battle around her...Gladys glared at the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...deeming her responsible for what was happening...and deciding to make her pay for it.

She took out a cast iron grenade from a pouch around her waist and flung it at the part of the stage...where Lynx Woman was felling some of her men with punches and kicks. The grenade exploded inches away from the sexy toes of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard's erotic bare creamy feet...engulfing her immediately in a thick cloud of purple aphrodisiac gas.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GAS...IS MAKING THEM...HAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING SLEEPY" moaned Lynx Woman...throwing her head back...flinging her muscular creamy arms up in the air...rising on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...the gas doing enough to weaken her enough...for Gladys Von Bommell to attack her.

The Dutch female slave trader...came up behind the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...yanked off her flimsy lynx pelt string bra...and began to rub some of Gorilla Woman's white super erogenous cum from a glass vial on to her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman...becoming dizzier...weaker and sleepier...falling into Gladys clutches as the female Dutch slave trader massaged Gorilla Woman's cum into her naked huge firm creamy bust.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO WEAK
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUH...WILL
SOON BE UNCONSCIOUS...UUUH
...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...the struggles of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body getting slower...as Gladys massaged Gorilla Woman's cum into her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

Her moans caught JoJo's attention as he fought some Dutch thugs.

"Gorilla Woman!!...The white heroine who saved us!!...She needs help!!" said JoJo to the Big Breasted Black Giantess who was dispatching some Dutch thugs nearby.

"Do not worry JoJo! I will help her!" replied Gorilla Woman.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Lynx Woman with pleasure...as Gladys rubbed the cum of the Topless Top Heavy African Heroine over her wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples...making them become hard and erect in the space of seconds...her head sagging between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp in the grips of the fiendish female Dutch slave trader.

"You have ruined my auction! You have ruined everything! But I shall have my consolation by taking you back to Holland with me...and I will brainwash you into being my slave...and return to West Africa to recapture Gorilla Woman and get more African slaves to compensate me for the losses that you caused!!" gloated Gladys...as she poured more of Gorilla Woman's cum under the Big Breasted Super Spaniard's flimsy lynx pelt panties and beganto rub it into her big glossy pink clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY BIG LYNX CLITORIS...THE CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING IT...WET...EXCITED...CAN'T...CAN'T
HOLD ON...WANT TO....UUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO...UUH...UUUH...UUH..." moaned Lynx Woman as she felt pressure rising inside of her wet and throbbing big glossy pink cunt....towards a gigantic orgasm.

Before that could happen...a shadow fell over Gladysher and she looked up in time to see the ball of Gorilla Woman's erotic left bare dark ebony foot being driven towards the middle of her face and knew there was nothing she could do to stop what was about to happen.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" groaned Gladys as the force of the blow...sent her staggering towards one end of the stage...and she released her hold on Lynx Woman. Barely balancing on the edge of the wooden stage...Gladys attempted to draw her pistol to shoot the Topless Top Heavy African Heroine.

But with her super powers fully restored...Gorilla Woman was already leaping towards her...with her right thick muscular dark ebony leg extended. "You defeated and captured me before! But I will not be enslaved! Not this time!!" declared Gorilla Woman as she drove the ball of her large right erotic bare dark ebony foot into the face of the Dutch female slave trader.

"AAAAAAAAAAAARGH" groaned Gladys...her head rocking back...as the force of the blow knocked her off the stage...she slammed into a wall of the plantation house...slumped to the ground and passed out.

Turning around on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...Gorilla Woman walked over to where Lynx Woman was lying on the stage...her big puffy glossy pink nipples...wide glossy pink areolas...and big glossy pink cunt relaxing quickly...allowing her to regain her senses and her super powers...after the surprise attack by Gladys Von Bommel.

Though they never met...Gorilla Woman felt the same attraction to the Big Breasted Super Spaniard as she did for her... both of them admiring each other's busty and beautiful bodies. Gorilla Woman extended her right dark ebony hand...and Lynx Woman grabbed it with her right creamy hand...allowing the Big Breasted Black Giantess to pull her back on to her erotic bare creamy feet.

"You came to save me ...my mate...and my people...Who are you?" asked Gorilla Woman as she looked at the Big Breasted Super Spaniard. "I'm Lynx Woman...I am a superheroine from Spain...We have common enemies Gorilla Woman...I fight for justice and protect innocent people in my land...like you do in yours" replied Lynx Woman as she and Gorilla Woman looked at each other...as the battle around them drew to a close...with the African slaves victorious.

The two busty superheroines hugged each other.

"That Dutch slave trader has learnt a way to always defeat me...by making me weak in my giant Gorilla Breasts...I would have been a slave to the white men...had you not helped me Lynx Woman" said Gorilla Woman as they looked at the unconscious Gladys Von Bommell.

"I've had similar experiences back in Spain. My huge Lynx Breasts are the source of my powers...and like you...my big weakness in sex. I've been put to sleep by criminals many times...but like you...I always emerge victorious" replied Lynx Woman.

"You have my gratitude Lynx Woman and my promise that I shall be you ally and help you whenever you need help.
I promise this by the Great Gorilla God and my descendants will keep this promise" vowed the Big Breasted Black Giantess.

"I promise my descendants will do the same...by the Great Lynx God...who gives me my powers" replied Lynx Woman.

"I must now get JoJo and my people back home to West Africa" said Gorilla Woman. "I can help with that" replied Lynx Woman.

An hour later.

Lynx Woman stood on the dock...as Gorilla Woman...JoJo and the other African slaves boarded a Spanish caravel for their journey back to West Africa. The Big Breasted Super Spaniard was in awe as she saw a white aura from the sacred Gorilla Talisman...surround the entire ship...causing its sails to billow...and allow it to move out of port on its own power...as it sailed back towards West Africa.

Standing on the deck of the ship...Gorilla Woman and JoJo waved at Lynx Woman as the ship sailed further out to sea. "Will we ever see her again?" asked JoJo as he and Gorilla Woman held hands on the deck of the ship.

"I do not know JoJo. That is up to the Great Gorilla God. But I know that as I have you as my mate...I have a friend with Lynx Woman. Our descendants will share that bond" replied Gorilla Woman with a smile as they turned their attention towards the horizon...as the ship sailed home towards West Africa.

End.

Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:32 am