Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:34 pm

Crocodile Woman in Area 69- 15 
Megalomaniac

Post Crocodile Woman in Area 69- 15
Crocodile Woman in Area 69-15

Katherine, Northern Territory
Australia
8 pm

BARBARA DARWIN...drove through the open gateway of the Darwin Estate...pulling up in front of the mansion where her mother Terri lived
...in one of the Darwin Zoo's jeeps. The lights to the mansion and the estate came on as normal.

Walking up to the front door of the mansion...Terri pressed the doorbell and waited ten minutes...but got no reply from her mother...or heard the sounds of anyone moving inside of the mansion.

"Mum's been away for almost a week and we haven't heard from her. She promised she'd do something to keep that reporter Jimmy Taylor from doing anything to bother Bobby about claims that Crocodile Woman is some kind of super whore...bad enough that podcaster PRINCESS ZELDA'S putting out fake audio which she says that Crocodile Woman is confessing to how she likes being nailed in her huge Crocodile Breasts and her big Crocodile Cunt...and she does anything she can to get knocked out...especially by that crook Mike Dandee." thought Barbara as she stood outside the front door of the mansion.

As she stood there...Barbara began to remember all the many adventures that she and Bobby had with Crocodile Woman...rescuing her...as many times as she has rescued them...after she had been knocked unconscious by various criminals...including the former guide and zookeeper Mike Dandee...the first criminal to learn about her weakness to sex...and made the anesthetic croc chloroform which always aroused and knocked out Crocodile Woman...every time it was used on her immense firm creamy breasts and her big glossy pink cunt.

"Why are you never around when Crocodile Woman is Mum?" wondered Barbara aloud.

Barbara also remembered that whenever she and Bobby told Terri about their adventures with Crocodile Woman...she was happy that they were safe...but seemed relatively uninterested in what they told her about the Sexy Super She Croc...who she felt was their best friend and acted like they were her stepkids...doing whatever she could to protect them...including allowing herself to be knocked out.

Thinking she could find a clue as to where Terri had been all this time for the last week...Barbara used a key which she had to the front door of the mansion and let herself inside.

"Bobby's more into doing these things than me...but he's off in the Outback checking out the nature reserves to the north of Katherine...he'll be away for a few days...and away from any trick that Jimmy Taylor might try and not hear any of those Princess Zelda podcasts which try to make Crocodile Woman look like a super nympho" thought Barbara as she entered the mansion.

Barbara walked through the darkened interior of the Darwin Mansion...searching the living room...dining room...kitchen and the private study on the ground floor...looking for clues that could tell her where Terri had gone. In the study...she found Terri's appointment book...which showed that she had completed a lot of work for the Darwin Foundation and delegated some other jobs to lower level subordinates in the Foundation...which had offices in Katherine and other parts of Australia.

"Doesn't seem there was anything that urgent that would cause Mum to go out of town?" thought Barbara...as the thought about Terri always being missing when Crocodile Woman was around...lingered in her mind.

As she pondered this thought...Barbara heard the sounds of footsteps on the ceiling above her. "Someone else is in here" gasped the teenage girl as she put away her mother's appointment book in the desk drawer in the study where she found it...and made her way quietly upstairs to investigate the sound that she heard.

Barbara followed the sounds as she walked through the upper level of the mansion...and traced them to her mother's bedroom...the door partially open.

"Mum? Are you here?" whispered Barbara as she entered the darkened bedroom.

The teenage girl was baffled to see it was empty...but was still heard the sounds of approaching footsteps.

Barbara was surprised to see part of a wall in the bedroom starting to open.

She hid inside of a nearby closet...and was surprised to see Crocodile Woman enter the darkened bedroom from a secret passage hidden behind the bedroom wall...holding her thin croc string bra and croc G-string in her creamy right hand...her naked immense firm creamy breasts sagging heavily...her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas...harder and more erect than she had ever seen them...her thick matted blonde pubic bush very damp...her big glossy pink cunt...hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped between her huge creamy thighs...her muscular creamy arms dangling limp on either side of her upper body...her thick muscular creamy legs moving sluggishly...her erotic bare creamy feet flat on the floor...her head sagging between her naked immense firm creamy breasts...her green eyes barely open in the slits of the thin croc mask which stretcjed across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i'm home...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh sao wayk...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..sao deezzy...uuuuuuuuuuh sao slaypy...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...bayn drugged... tohchuhd...knawcked eow'...too many toimes...fah too many dies...i cahn't..cahn't...cahn't...uuuh...uuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman before collapsing to the wooden floor of the bedroom...with a hefty thud...rolling on to her back...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short glossy toenails...her green eyes closing in the slits of her thin croc mask as she quickly succumbed to unconsciousness.

Barbara was so shocked to see the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback inside her mother's mansion...that she didn't come out of the closet to help her.

She got another shock as she saw a green aura suddenly surround the unconscious Crocodile Woman...her body reshaping within the aura... becoming smaller less shapely... and when the aura faded...the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback was gone...and her mother Terri Darwin lay unconscious on the floor of her bedroom...naked except for the mystic Croc Talisman she wore around her neck.

"Mum??....Mum... is...is...Crocodile Woman???!!!" gasped Barbara as she stepped out of the closet...and looked at the unconscious figure of her mother Terri...lying naked on the floor...except for the Croc Talisman around her neck.

The teenage girl was filled with a plethora of emotions...shock...anger...sadness...love ...and pride.

Kneeling on the floor next to Terri...Barbara extended her right hand towards the Croc Talisman that Terri wore around her neck.

"This has to be what Mum uses to change into Crocodile Woman...How does it work??" wondered Barbara as the fingers of her right hand touched the Croc Talisman.

As they did...the teenage girl felt a jolt of energy through her own shapely body...in her mind she saw hundreds of saltwater crocoidles...and in the middle of them...a shapely muscular and younger version of Crocodile Woman. Barbara pulled her right hand away from the Croc Talisman...her mind processing what she just saw...making her realise the power of the Croc Talisman and accept the secret life that Terri led as Crocodile Woman.

"It's okay Mum...You need to rest...Crocodile Woman's still got a lot of work to do..." whispered Barbara as she lifted the unconscious Terri off the floor of the bedroom and put her to bed...pulling the sheets up to her shoulders...noticing some pale pink bumps between her thighs..close to her cunt.

"I've got to tell Bobby about this" thought Barbara...knowing how her twin brother was infatuated with Crocodile Woman. But a moment later, Barbara cancelled that idea.

"Bobby can't ever know that the superheroine he's in love with...shares a body with our Mum...That thing which Mum has around her neck...it's got more energy than the Croc Stones that Mum...Uh...Crocodile Woman gave us to call her if we're in danger...Crocodile Woman is a different person to Mum...but the way she protects Bobby and me from danger...is willing to let anything happen to her...to keep us safe...be knocked unconscious and kept prisoner for days...that not just Crocodile Woman and her natural weaknesses to sex...that's Mum caring about us...We were wrong to think she's too busy with her life for us...She's been with us all the time...through Crocodile Woman" thought Barbara who took silent pride that her thoughts about Crocodile Woman and her mother having a connection were true.

She resolved to let Terri sleep and recover from her ordeal as Crocodile Woman...not to tell Bobby what she found out...and help the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback to find the mysterious podcaster Princess Zelda...who was trying to humiliate Crocodile Woman...but also seemed to know something about the unexplained events happening in the Outback.

24 hours later
Australia
6 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Terri Darwin...her green eyes fluttering open as she awoke from a deep sleep...to find herself in her bed in the Darwin Mansion...naked except for the Croc Talisman around her neck which allowed her to transform into Crocodile Woman.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I feel sore...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in my breasts...and in my cunt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I must have been knocked unconscious multiple times as Crocodile Woman...over the last few days...I managed to get back home...and changed back...when I passed out...Crocodile Woman is always getting knocked out when she's fighting crime...I do find that very exciting...more exciting than my daily work as a wildlife conservationist...being knocked out...being helpless...and then defeating her enemies....is very arousing...but a lot of time passes when I'm...She's knocked out so frequently...It's something I've gotten used to...regardless of what the public thinks about Crocodile Woman..." said Terri as she got out of bed and went to take a shower.

"Bobby and Barbara must be thinking why I've been away so long...Unfortunately...I wasn't able to find out anything to help clear my name as Crocodile Woman or get Bobby out of the legal trouble he's in...I was knocked out so many times...I don't remember anything that happened...I'll need to see my children...and let them know I'm all right and I'm still going to keep my promise to resolve this situation...as Crocodile Woman" said Terri as she felt the warm water of the shower relaxing her body.

Darwin Zoo
9 am

Dressed in a cream shirt...green shorts and black boots...standard uniform of zoo employees... Terri Darwin entered the laboratory of the zoo's animal hospital...where she found her daughter Barbara working. The 18-year-old blonde teenage girl warmly embaraced her 40-year-old mother...happy to see her...but silently proud to know that she was Crocodile Woman.

"Mum...I'm so happy to see you" said Barbara. "I'm happy to see you dear... Sorry to have been away from home for so long...I haven't been able to find anything which could refute the scandals that Jimmy Taylor has been writing about against Crocodile Woman...Has Bobby been keeping out of trouble?" asked Terri as they walked over to Barbara's work station in the lab.

"He's on an extended tour of the nature parks to the north of Katherine...He'll be back in two days...it took a lot of persuasaion...but.but he lefteft his devices here and just took out a satellite phone to keep in touch with us here....Jimmy Taylor isn't the only problem we have...there's still that Princess Zelda podcaster who's stills spreading rumours about Crocodile Woman...."said Barbara as she activated her laptop and accessed the podcaster's website to show her what she meant.

"Hello my subjects!...It is I...the beautiful and all-knowing Princess Zelda...Welcome to those who seek the truth about the big breasted bitch called the Crocodile Woman...Is she a superheroine...or a super whote...or a super criminal??...Is she an alien....??? Don't take my word...Hear it from Crocodile Woman herself" said the podcaster on her latest audio recording.

Barbara noticed her mother's eyelids briefly flutter.

"Mum? Are you okay?" asked Barbara.

"Yes...I'm okay...Let's keep listening" replied Terri...who had brief flashes of the blue-headed Bleepbloopians...in her mind.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...whaht...whao ahh yah?? ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaw nawt moike dahnday...my fuyvohoigh' ahch enemy...why hahve yah cuypchuhd me??...wheah am Oy??...whaht is thiies pluyce?? ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...stawp...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh the loigh'...too strawng...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...kaypin me...awuyke...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...playse...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...are sao. ..haa...haaa...haaaaaaahd...my biieg crocodoile cunt ...w...w...waeh'...haa...haa...haa...haaaaaahd... exsoited...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...kaypin me awuyke...nayd t' slayp...nayd t' be knawcked eow'...tao reguyn moy straength...stuymina...spayd...of 40...sahlt...wottah... crocodoiles...uuuuuuuuuh...geh' fray...stawp yah...bring yah...tao justoice...foind...the...blayps ...uuuh...uuuh...uuuh...uuuuh...uuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i'm nawt an alien...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i'm nawt an alien...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...i'm a humahn bein..whao hahs supah paowers...i hahve a regulah idaentity...whaen Oy'm nawt foightin croime...and syvin leeves...as crocodoile womahn...uuuuuuuh ...i'm a humahn bein..whao hahs supah paowers...i hahve a regulah idaentity...whaen Oy'm nawt foightin croime...and syvin leeves...as crocodoile womahn...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...
the blayps...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hahve lahge blue hayds...and taentahcles...loike octopuses...use humahn bodoys...tao move around in the eow'bahck...thy hahve...luysah waypawns...wheech stunned me in moy huge crocodoile braysts and moy biieg crocodoile cunt...thaemsaelves eow'soide of thaeh spuyceshiiep...hahve moind paowers...tao myke me theenk abeow' saex...myke moy biieg crocodoile neepples...and moy woide crocodoile areolahs...haaaaaaahd...mykin moy biieg crocodoile cunt...haaahd...waeh'...exsoited...mykin me theenk Oy was bein tohchuhd boy moy ahch enemy moike dahnday.." moaned Crocodile Woman.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuh i foigh' faw justoice...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i've syved innocent people frawm duyngah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh braw' many duyngerous croiminuls...tao justoice...uuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman

"uuuuuuuuuuh i cahn't haelp ih'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my enemees troy t' touch me...areowse me...drug me in moy huge crocodoile braysts...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...my biieg crocodoile cunt...thy ahh the beeggest and saexeest in Austruylia...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaes...i loike ih' whaen Oy'm knawcked eow'...uuuuuuuuuuuuh..ih' tuhns me on...buh' Oy oolwhys bring croiminuls...uuuuuuuuh t' justoice...and protect innocent leeves...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh." moaned Crocodile Woman

As she listened to the utterances of her younger...sexier...super-powered alter-ego...Terri couldn't help but feel increasingly dizzy...and sleepy...as blurry images of the blue headed...tentacled Bleepbloopians...the feel of being shot in her nipples with tranquilizer darts...blurry images of a bright white flashing light...blurry images of people looking down at her...the sounds of their voices mocking her...their identities hidden by the broight white flashing light...filled her mind...as she listened to the audio recordings of Crocodile Woman's voice.

"Uuuuuuuuuh" groaned Terri as she felt herself about to faint. But then she felt Barbara's hands hold her on either side of her small waist...before she could fall to the floor of the lab. "Mum? Are you okay?" asked Barbara...as she remembered seeing Crocodile Woman act in a similar way...when she and Bobby would find her naked and regaining consciousness in the Outback.

Terri quickly regained her composure as she realized what almost happened.

"Uuuh...Yes dear....I'm okay...I guess I've been working too... haaard lately...trying to figure out how to get Bobby out of this trouble that Jimmy Taylor is trying to stir up...by framing Crocodile Woman as some kind of criminal or super whore...Seems he's gotten this Princess Zelda to help him...I have to go now...but I promise we'll fix this" said Terri as she made a quick departure from the lab.

Barbara made no attempt to stop her mother from leaving...now that she knew that Terri Darwin was Crocodile Woman.

"I know you will Mum...as Crocodile Woman" thought Barbara...feeling proud that she knew her mother was the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback.

Behind the wheel of her SUV as she drove back to the Darwin Estate...Terri pondered her reaction to the Princess Zelda podcast.

" So that's how it feels when Crocodile Woman gets knocked out and erotically tortured...It's scary and exciting at the same time...Those audio recordings can't be fake...someone...or something has been knocking me out and erotically torturing me as Crocodile Woman to keep me from getting to the bottom of all this mystery activity involving aliens...Uuuuh...in the Outback" sighed Terri as she felt dizzy briefly.

"I don't follow social media...but this Princess Zelda seems to have some answers about what's happening in the Outback...She seems to be trying to hide the truth...by trying to discredit Crocodile Woman...Bobby's gotten into trouble with the law because of her...To help my son...To find out what's happening in the Outback...I'll need to find Princess Zelda...as Crocodile Woman" resolved Terri as a bold plan took shape in her mind.

Unknown location
Northern Territory
Australia
Noon

"What is it Doctor?" asked Special Air Services Regiment (SASR) Colonel Peter Wyattas he entered the lab of scientist Doctor Violent Payne at the secret military base codenamed Area 69...of which he was the base commander.

"The detector I created to find radiation similar to that from the alien probe in Crocodile Woman's big cunt has located a source of it...in the extreme south of the Outback...in the Red Centre desert...it could be what the alien invaders that the Crocodile Slut spoke about are after" said Payne with scorn in her voice...jealous of the fact that men and women drooled over the Sexy Super She Croc because of scanty attire and her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...but overlooked a woman with high IQ like her.

"Excellent job Doctor...It could be that our alien visitors could be there as well...Give me the exact coordinates...I'll assemble a strike team...This time we'll take them by surprise and the big breasted Crocodile Slut won't interfere this time...unless she wants a repeat of the expert hospitality here at Area 69" quipped Wyatt.

Katherine
Northern Territory
Australia
8 pm

Barbara Darwin was on her laptop in the living room of the main house on the Darwin Ranch where she lived with her twin sibling Bobby...when she looked up to see a familiar face.

"Crocodile Woman!!" cried Barbara as she got up from the couch where she was sitting and hugged the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback.

"hoi bahbuyra. Oy'm sohry Oy deedn't come soonah. Oy've bayn invaestigytin struynge insoidents hahppenin in the eow'bahck...buh' every toime Oy geh' close t' foindin eow' whaht's gaowin on...i've bayn knawcked uncawnscious faw saeverul dies...i wyke up nyked aw teed up and Oy daon't remembah whaht hahppaened. Oy spoke t' yoah mum taerri and she tawld me yah heahd recohdeengs of me bein used t' meeslayd people intao theenkin Oy'm a croiminul aw an alien...uuuuuuuh" sighed Crocodile Woman...feeling light-headed...her green eyes fluttering in the slits of the thin green croc mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...staggering slightly on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

"Crocodile Woman?...Are you okay?" asked Barbara as she placed her hands on either side of the Sexy Super She Croc's thick shapely waist to steady her. The teenage girl remembered her mother Terri having a similar reaction when they were listening to the Princess Zelda podcasts and the mystery female podcaster was talking about aliens.

It confirmed in Barbara's mind that her mother Terri was Crocodile Woman and whatever happened to her in the Outback was affecting her in her dual identities.

"Uuuuuuh...yaes love. Oy'm oh-kai naow. Oy've bayn gettin struynge fayleengs loike thiies...wheech Oy cahn't expline...thaht myke me wayk...saexy and slaypy. buh' Oy cahn't wohry abeow' thaht naow. yoah mum tawld me thaht Bawbby gawt in trouble weeth the law faw troyin t' defend me. she oolsao tawld me abeow' the preencess zaelda pawdcahsts wheech ahh usin moy voice. Oy nayd t' leesten t' thaem...foind preencess zaelda and foind eow' whaht she knaows abeow' the struynge insoidents in the eow'bahck" replied Crocodile Woman as she regained her composure.

"You can count on me to help...M...Crocodile Woman...I'll play the recordings of Princess Zelda's podcasts...and you can tell me if you hear anything that refreshes your memory" said Barbara as she turned on her laptop on the table in front of the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback...hoping she didn't realize that she knew she was her mother Terri.

As Crocodile Woman assumed her heroic pose in front of Barbara...her creamy hands balled into fists resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting flat on the tiled floor of the living room...her immense firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her flimsy croc string bra which barely contained them...and the tiny croc G-string narrowing between her immense creamy thighs in front and narrowing into the crack between the cheeks of her immense firm creamy ass in the rear...she smiled at the teenage girl...who was her daughter in her regular identity.

"Bahbuyra knaows moy saecreh' idaentity...i thaw' Oy'd be wohroyd if moy cheeldren found eow'...buh' Oy'm glahd bahbuyra knaows. ..i'll taell hah moah whaen ooll of thiies is ovah...she mie be wohthy of the uhthah paowers thaht the crawc tuyleesmahn cahn geeve." thought Crocodile Woman.

"I have the recordings Crocodile Woman. I'll need you to listen carefully to them and tell me if they bring back any memories of what happened to you and if there's something that can help us locate this Princess Zelda" said Barbara.

"Of coahss love. Oy'll do whaht yaw askin me t' do. we hahve t' haelp bawbby and the only why t' do thaht sayms t' be t' foind preencess zaelda...foind eow' wheah she gawt those recohdeengs of moy voice and whaht she knaows abeow' the struynge insoidents in the eow'bahck ovah the lahst few wayks...i'm raydy naow. plie the recohdeengs" replied Crocodile Woman with confidence as Barbara played the audio of the podcasts.

"Greeting my loyal subjects. Your wise and beautiful Princess Zelda is here. Once again to expose that super bimbo
...Crocodile Woman for the super fraud that she is. What does she know about the strange things happening in the Outback?...Let her tell you herself" said the voice of the mystery female podcaster...whose identity was unknown to everyone who followed her podcast.

Crocodile Woman was surprised to hear her own voice on the podcast and was baffled as to how it got there.

i am....undah yoah cawntrawl...i...must...obay...and taell yah...the truth..."

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the blayps...are aliens...frawm a deestahnt pluyneh'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...frawm anuhthah doimaension...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...thy hahve bayn comin...tao the eow'bahck...fah yeahs...moinin resoahsses...fah thaeh pluyneh'...uuh...uuh...uuh...uuh

"the blayps...side...uuuuuuuh thy ahh lookin faw somethin...cohled...uuuuuuuuuuuh ..boobium...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...ih' is some struynge glaowin rawck...thaht mykes moy biieg crocodoile neepples ...my woide crocodoile areolahs...haa...haa...haaaaahd ...mykes moy biieg crocodoile cunt...waeh'...and...haaaahd ...mykes me...hhh...hhh...hawt...hhhh...hohny...hhh ...hhh...hhh...haelpless...uuuuuuh...whaen thy cuypchuhd me the fuhst toime...thy myde me slaypy weeth thaeh alien hypnosees...uuuuuuuuh...puh' a boobium probe...insoide moy biieg crocodoile cunt...i cahn't geh' ih' eow'...uuuuuuuuh...ih' ahctivites the closah Oy geh' t' the blayps...mykes me wayk and slaypy in moy biieg crocodoile neepples...in moy woide crocodoile areolahs...in moy biieg crocodoile cunt...mykes ih' aysier faw anyone...tao knawck me eow'...uuuuuuuuuh sao tuyahd...must nawt be woken up too soon aftah Oy've bayn knawcked eow'...uuuuuuuuuh..

"oigh' faw justoice...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i've syved innocent people frawm duyngah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh braw' many duyngerous croiminuls...tao justoice...uuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"

As the recording continued...Barbara noticed the outlines of Crocodile Woman's famous big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas...becoming more distinct against the fabric of her thin tight croc string bra which barely contained her immense firm creamy breasts
...the outline of her throbbing big glossy pink cunt becoming distinct against the fabric of her thin tiny croc G-string which barely covered the space between her immense creamy thighs...as she stood in heroic pose before her...while listening to the audio recordings of herself...being played on the Princess Zelda podcast.

"M...Crocodile Woman?...Are you okay?" asked Barbara with concern for the the Sexy Super She Croc...almost letting slip that she knew she was her mother Terri...as she saw her eyelids getting heavier in the slits of the thin croc mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair......a vacant stare in her green eyes...as she became sleepier and sexier as the recording continued.

Crocodile Woman found herself suddenly being bombarded by a plethora of images in her mind...which she had no memory of. She saw blurry images of soldiers in multi-cam uniforms...white flashing strobe lights...darts penetrating her wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples...creatures with blue bodies with tentacle arms...large blue heads and large black eyes staring at her...sharp needles stabbing her in her big puffy glossy pink nipples and her wide glossy pink areolas...her big glossy pink cunt being probed by tools which were alien to her...erotic thoughts about Bobby...caressing her famous immense firm creamy breasts and her big glossy pink cunt...images of multiple defeats by criminals who molested her in those same super erogenous places in her body...none more so than her favorite arch enemy...renegade former guide and zookeeper Mike Dandee...who invented the potent anesthetic croc chloroform...which everyone in Australia knew was certain to arouse her...and knock her unconscious for days.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i daon't knaow. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i..i daon't remembah syyin thaese theengs...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh faylin very funny...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...heahin moy own voice...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...all thiies tohkin abeow' aliens...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...is mykin moy biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...haa...haaa...haaaaaaaaahd...my biieg crocodoile clitohees...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...is gettin waeh'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...gettin exsoited...uuuuuuuuuh struynge images...in moy hayd...cahn't myke saense of thaem...cahn't theenk strite...bahbuyra...i'm becomin ...hhhh...hhhh...hhh...hawt...hhhh...hhhh...hohny... hhh...hhh...hhh...haelpless...uuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman with pleasure...her eyelids fluttering rapidly in the slits of her thin croc mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...the outlines of her hard wide glossy pink areolas...big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples....becoming increasingly distinct against the fabric of her thin croc string bra which strained to contain her immense firm creamy breasts...while the outline of her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt...as it assumed a hard camel toe shape...became very distinct against the fabric of her tiny tight croc G-string which barely covered the space been her immense firm creamy thighs in front and slipped into the crack between the cheeks of her immense firm creamy ass in the rear.

Barbara...despite having witnessed Crocodile Woman unconscious and being knocked unconscious by criminals before...became increasingly worried about the growing erotic arousal and growing weakness of the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback...now that she knew she was her mother Terri.

She was about to switch off the audio from the podcast...when Crocodile Woman spoke out.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...nao bahbuyra...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh dawn't tuhn ih' off...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...nao mahttah haow wayk and slaypy...thaese recohdeengs ahh mykin me...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i hahve t'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...kayp leestenin t' thaem...we hahve t' use thaem...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tao foind preencess zaelda...tao taell us...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...whaht's hahppenin...uuuuuuuh ...in the eow'bahck...uuuuuuuuuuuuh...sao we cahn haelp bawbby...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and cleah moy nuyme... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback in pleasure as she maintained her heroic pose in front of Barbara.

"Okay..." said Barbara...scared but also respecting the bravery of the Sexy Super She Croc...who was her mother Terri...and kept the podcast playing.

Crocodile Woman felt herself becoming weaker...sexier...and sleepier...as she continued to listen to her own voice.

""uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the blayps...are aliens...frawm a deestahnt pluyneh'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...frawm anuhthah doimaension...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...thy hahve bayn comin...tao the eow'bahck...fah yeahs...moinin resoahsses...fah thaeh pluyneh'...uuh...uuh...uuh...uuh."

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i...i..dawn't knaow. .. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the blayps...side...uuuuuuuh thy ahh lookin faw somethin...cohled...uuuuuuuuuuuh ..boobium...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...ih' is some struynge glaowin rawck...thaht mykes moy biieg crocodoile neepples ...my woide crocodoile areolahs...haa...haa...haaaaahd ...mykes moy biieg crocodoile cunt...waeh'...and...haaaahd ...mykes me...hhh...hhh...hawt...hhhh...hohny...hhh ...hhh...hhh...haelpless...uuuuuuh...whaen thy cuypchuhd me the fuhst toime...thy myde me slaypy weeth thaeh alien hypnosees...uuuuuuuuh...puh' a boobium probe...insoide moy biieg crocodoile cunt...i cahn't geh' ih' eow'...uuuuuuuuh...ih' ahctivites the closah Oy geh' t' the blayps...mykes me wayk and slaypy in moy biieg crocodoile neepples...in moy woide crocodoile areolahs...in moy biieg crocodoile cunt...mykes ih' aysier faw anyone...tao knawck me eow'...uuuuuuuuuh sao tuyahd...must nawt be woken up too soon aftah Oy've bayn knawcked eow'...uuuuuuuuuh...you must laeh' me reguyn moy straength...stuymina...spayd...of 40 sahltwotta crocodoiles...sao Oy cahn stawp yah...expose whaht yaw doin heah in the eow'bahck...and foind the blayps...uuuuuh...uuuuh...uuuuuh...uuuuuuuh"

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...thaht's nawt true...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i foigh' faw justoice...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i've syved innocent people frawm duyngah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh braw' many duyngerous croiminuls...tao justoice...uuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"

"nao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...thaht's...nawt true...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...mr dahnday is a claevah croiminul...he cree-uyted crawc chlorofohm...he found eow' thaht whaen yah puh' ih' on moy biieg crocodoile neepples...on moy woide crocodoile areolahs...and in moy biieg crocodoile cunt...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...ih' mykes me ...hawt...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hohny...uuuuuuuuh haelpless...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and Oy hahve t' laeh' hiiem...knawck me eow'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...he is very resoahsseful...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i respect hiiem as an enemy...thaht's ooll...uuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuh."

The sound of her own voice caused Crocodile Woman to see a plethora of blurry images in her mind...which she could not make sense of.

Men in army camouflage uniforms shooting her in her famous immense firm creamy breasts with tranquilizer darts...bright flashing lights in the sky...strange blue creatures with big heads...tentacle arms...and black eyes which stared at her...making her feel weak...sexy...sleepy...hot...horny...and helpless...a strange probe being inserted deep into her famous big glossy pink cunt...unknown people accusing her of being a nymphomaniac and a criminal...and her arch enemy...the notorious criminal Mike Dandee...squeezing and rotating her big puffy glossy pink nipples into hardness and erectness...fingering her in her big glossy pink cunt...making her smell her owne Crocodile Cum...and his specially created Croc Chloroform anesthetic...to knock her unconscious for days...and a powerful feeling of erotic pleasure that she experienced...every time he captured or eluded her...by knocking her unconscious...and vowing to do it...the next time they met.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...b...bahbuyra... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the recohdeengs of moy voice...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh are...mykin moy biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaahd ...mykin moy biieg crocodoile clitohees...haaa...haaa... haaa...haaaaaahd...and...we...way...wayeeeeeeeeeeeh' ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hahve t' plie weeth myself...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wahnt t' knawck myself eow'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman...as she yanked off her her tiny thin tight croc string bra...and began to squeeze and rotate her own big puffy glossy pink nipples...into hardness and erectness as the recordings of her voice on the Princess Zelda podcast continued to play.

"You can't give in to those erotic feelings you're having Crocodile Woman! They're not the natural ones you have when the criminals like Mike Dandee outsmart you...and drug you in your big Crocodile Nipples...in your wide Crocodile Areolas...and in your big Crocodile Cunt...and you stay unconscious for days...until you can find a way to save the day. You have to focus. You have to think. Someone has drugged and hypnotized you for days...so you won't know what's happening in the Outback...Princess Zelda has the answers to whatever that is. You have to use your strength...stamina...and speed of 40 saltwater crocodiles to overcome it...and use the powers of the Croc Talisman to find Princess Zelda...for Bobby...and for me" said Barbara...as she watched the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback...who she knew was her mother Terri Darwin...fighting desperately to resist overwhelming erotic urges that could knock her unconscious for days...and leave her unable to stop the mysterious activity that was happening in Australia's Outback.

To be continued

Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:33 am