Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:08 am

Crocodile Woman in Area 69-14 
Megalomaniac

Post Crocodile Woman in Area 69-14
Crocodile Woman in Area 69-14

Unknown location
Northern Territory
Australia
4 pm

Doctor VIOLET PAYNE...smiled with sadistic satisfaction as she removed the plastic gas mask from the beauteous face of CROCODILE WOMAN...as the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback lay sprawled out on her back on a steel examination table...clad in nothing except the thin croc mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...helpless and in a prolonged and profound state of unconsciousness...in a room at a secret military base in the Outback codenamed AREA 69.

Despite being a brilliant scientist...the 30-year-old Violet was unattractive to men... standing at 5'3 with pale white skin...thick rimmed glasses...short blonde hair and a slender figure wearing baggy, dowdy attire. She looked at the unconscious Crocodile Woman with envy at her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...muscular creamy arms ...immense firm creamy breasts...wide glossy pink areolas...big puffy glossy pink nipples...capping their sexy summits...her toned creamy abdomen...big glossy pink clitoris located in the middle thick matted blonde pubic bush between her huge creamy thighs...thick muscular creamy legs...and erotic bare creamy feet with sexy toes with short glossy toenails.

"Too bad your brains and IQ are not as big as your boobs Crocodile Slut!...All that super strength....super speed and super stamina...and you always get beaten when you get nailed in your big boobs and your big cunt!" scoffed Payne as she jabbed the unconscious Crocodile Woman in the sexy summits of her naked immense firm creamy breasts and in her big glossy pink cunt...dripping with thick white cum from the lips of her big glossy pink clitoris...with a steel rod...getting no complaints from the tamed Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback who was in the deepest state of unconsciousness that she had ever been in her superheroine career...and life..

Payne had no way of knowing that when she wasn't running around in the Outback fighting crime in her skimpy attire...Crocodile Woman was 40-year-old TERRI DARWIN...the famous Australian conservationist...who's IQ matched her own.

Knowing that Crocodile Woman would offer no resistance...after promising to stay unconscious for three days...after her intense interrogation which ended moments earlier...Doctor Payne lifted the sleeping Sexy Super She Croc up into a sitting position...undid the shackles binding her creamy hands behind her back...then let her fall back down on the examination table...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head. Payne then undid the steel shackles binding Crocodile Woman's erotic bare creamy feet at the ankles.

The door to the room opened...and Special Air Service Regiment's (SASR) Colonel PETER WYATT...the base commander...and two SASR soldiers ...all three of them in their trademark multi-cam uniforms...entered the room. Doctor Payne fumed as she looked at the way Wyatt and his two soldiers...stared at the naked and unconscious Crocodile Woman...especially at her naked immense firm creamy breasts...capped at their sexy summits by big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...drops of white milk flowing from their hard tips...her wide hard glossy pink areolas...her thick damp matted blonde pubic bush... and her big glossy pink hard wet camel toe-shaped cunt between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

"When you and your men are finished staring...I need you to carry the super bitch to the lab so I can give her a body cavity scan...then your men are to dispose of her in the Outback...DIRECTOR WARNER'S orders" snapped Doctor Payne...referring to their superior...Director NICK WARNER of the Australian Secret Intelligence Service.

The 40 year old Colonel Wyatt turned to the blonde female scientist with a grin on his face. "Let the men have a little fun Doc...The super slut's out colder than the rations we have out here..." quipped Wyatt as he ordered the two soldiers to do as Payne requested.

Crocodile Woman's head lolled back backwards as one soldier grabbed her by her smooth-shaven creamy armpits...while the other grabbed her by her ankles...lifted her off the examination table...laid her flat on her back on a stretcher. They wheeled her out of the room and down a dimly-lit corridor in the base...following Doctor Payne and Colonel Wyatt as they led the way into her lab.

They wheeled the stretcher inside of a large dome-shaped device...and stepped back as Doctor Payne worked controls on a nearby panel...starting x-ray scans of the unconscious Crocodile Woman's naked and voluptuous creamy body from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...while she and Wyatt studied the monitors on the control panel before them.

Payne paused the scan when it x-rayed the big glossy pink hard wet and camel toe-shaped cunt of the tamed Top-Heavy Heroine of the Outback and found the alien probe lodged in her vaginal walls. "The Crocodile Slut wasn't lying...The aliens inserted something in her big cunt...It seems to be some kind of probe..."said Payne.

"Can you...Take it out?" asked Wyatt...half-serious...half-mischievous...earning him a glare from the female scientist.

"Whatever it is...It's emitting an unknown type of radiation...There isn't any know medical technique on this planet I can use to extract it...
I can record the radiation it's emitting and use it to create a tracking device to locate the substance the probe is made of...Before she passed out...Crocodile Woman admitted that this is what the aliens who captured her are looking for...that it turns it her on...and knocks her out" said Payne...as she began to take readings from the probe embedded in the big glossy pink hard wet and excited cunt of tamed Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback....who had once again landed herself in a predicament that would leave her helpless and unconscious for days.

"Not that hard to do...I heard something about some Aborigine kids using cannabis smoke on her big tits to space her out...Could be that PRINCESS ZELDA...knows a lot about the Crocodile Bitch...." remarked Wyatt.

He grinned and felt his dick stiffen as he gazed upon the naked and unconscious Crocodile Woman...looking particularly at her naked immense firm creamy breasts...big puffy glossy pink nipples...wide glossy pink areolas...thick matted blonde pubic bush...and her big glossy pink hard wet camel toe-shaped cunt between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

He didn't notice a gleam in Payne's blue eyes behind her big rimmed glasses as she completed her readings of the alien probe lodged inside the big glossy pink cunt of the naked and unconscious Crocodile Woman. Neither Warner...Wyatt...or anyone else at Area 69 knew that she covertly provided doctored copies of recordings of Crocodile Woman to the unknown podcaster to use to discredit the Top-Heavy Heroine of the Outback...mainly because she felt insecure and jealous of Crocodile Woman's superior female body and that men and women always wanted to touch her especially in her immense firm creamy breasts...squeeze her big puffy glossy pink nipples...rub her wide glossy pink areolas...and finger her repeatedly in her big glossy pink cunt.

"I'm done. I'll start work on a device your men can use to locate this substance that the aliens have an interest in...and incapacitate Crocodile Woman if she sticks her big tits where they don't belong again. Make sure that you have her dumped a good distance away from here...She'll wake up in three days and be even more clueless about how she got there or what happened to her" said Payne to Wyatt.

"Not to worry Doc. I got the perfect place to dump her super ass" grinned Wyatt as he ordered the two soldiers with him to wheel the unconscious Crocodile Woman out Doctor Payne's lab. As they left...they had no idea the female scientist...was accessing and altering the recordings of the Sexy Super She Croc's latest interrogation by Warner...that would keep Area 69 secret...but further discredit Crocodile Woman's public image.

Wyatt and the two soldiers watched the naked immense firm creamy breasts of the tamed Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback...rise and fall slowly...capped at their sexy summits by big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and wide hard glossy pink areolas...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist... her thick damp matted blonde pubic bush and big hard wet camel toe-shaped cunt visible between her wide open huge creamy thighs...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short glossy toenails...as they wheeled her on a stretcher through the dimy-lit corridors of the Area 69 base.

"Can't believe this super bitch is so easy to take out....My ten-year-old daughter buys action figures of her....Lots of kids in Australia go on about her super strength and speed..." said one soldier. "Not that hard to figure out...when you got huge boobs and a huge cunt like this super bitch has...everyone wants a piece of her...Maybe she's some bored housewife who doesn't get laid...and she goes all out to get nailed...Some kind of superheroine..." scoffed the second soldier.

Colonel Wyatt...who was carrying the flimsy croc string bra and the tiny croc G-string of the tamed Top-Heavy Heroine of the Outback in his hands... turning them over repeatedly...becoming aroused as he imagined how barely they covered her immense firm creamy breasts...thick matted blonde pubic bush and big glossy pink cunt... listened to their conversation...until he said his piece.

"We're not this super slut's public relations agents...We're soldiers....We have a mission and this super slut's interfering in that mission...We have our orders from Director Warner and Doctor Payne...She's going to stay out cold for the next three days...Dump her like the piece of trash that she is..." said Wyatt as he came up with the perfect idea to humiliate the Sexy Super She Croc.

"Yes sir" replied the two SASR soldiers pushing the stretcher bearing the unconscious Crocodile Woman towards the base's automatic waste disposal centre

Wyatt handed them the Sexy Super She Croc's flimsy attire. He watched as one soldier tied Crocodile Woman's creamy hands together at the wrists with her flimsy croc string bra...while the other soldier tied her erotic bare creamy feet together with her tiny croc G-string.

"See you around Crocodile Shit!!" gloated Wyatt as he opened out of the automatic disposal chutes...and the two soldiers tossed her down the chute...closing it as the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet disappeared down the darkened chute.

The unconscious Crocodile Woman went sliding down the darkened chute...going through winding sewerage tubes ...deeper and deeper below the secret military base...until she landed unceremoniously into one of several underground waste storage tanks ...sinking into the mass of human and chemical waste that had been accumulating there for weeks.

From her lab...Doctor Payne smiled as she watched on a CCTV camera...as the tamed Top-Heavy Heroine of the Outback sank into the mass of black putrid filth inside of the storage tank...which began to swirl faster and faster...360 degrees anticlockwise....as the automatic process of clearing the waste disposal tanks began.

"This will be a good touch to your humiliation Crocodile Bitch!" sneered Payne as she recorded the video footage of the unconscious Crocodile Woman swirling helplessly within the rotating mass of black human and chemical waste...until a loud suction noise was heard...and the tank...along with several other underground waste storage tanks were simultaneously emptied...jettisoning the unconscious Crocodile Woman and months of waste from the base... at super speed...through a series of underground sewerage pipes...carrying them thousands of miles away from the secret military base in the Outback...codenamed Area 69.

Three days later
Tanami Desert
Noon

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...b...b...bawbby...b...b... b...bahbuyra...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....w...w...w...
whaht...w...w...w...wheah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman...her eyelids fluttering slowly in the slits of her thin croc mask...barely able to open her green eyes....as she found herself staring directly into a clear blue sky and a blazing sun directly over her head.

The Top-Heavy Heroine of the Outback...felt unprecedented weakness and fatigue in every muscle and sinew of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body. Her temples throbbing with great dizziness...making it impossible for her to clear her head and have any recollection of what had happened to her.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh wheah...am Oy?...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh bayn...uncawnscious...fah thray dies...buh' moy biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs ahh steell...haaaaaaaahd...sao. ..haaaaaaaaaaahd...my biieg crocodoile cunt...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...huhts...cahn't move... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my hahnds...my fayt...teed...weeth moy crawc string bra...weeth moy crawc g-string...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dawn't hahve enough crawc straength...tao geh' fray...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh struynge smaell...mykin me deezzy...wahnt t' gao bahck t' slayp...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...flays..buzzin round me...on moy biieg crocodoile neepples...on moy woide crocodoile areolahs...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...mykin me fayl slaypy...mykin me fayl seeck...uuuuuuuuuuuuh ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wahnt t' pahss eow'...must stie awuyke..." moaned Crocodile Woman...rolling her head from side to side...her green eyes barely open in the slits of her thin croc mask...feeling very dizzy as pungent aromas filled her nose...hearing the buzzing of flies...and feeling them walking on her wide hard glossy pink areolas and big hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...straining to stay conscious.

The tired Top-Heavy Heroine of the Outback flexed her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs...as she tried to move.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my hahnds...uuuuuuuuh teed weeth moy crawc string bra...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh my fayt...teed weeth moy crawc g-string...uuuuuuuuuuuuh cahn't...geh'...fray...uuuuuuuuuuh...my bawdy...covuhd in feelth...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...whaht hahppaened...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i...i cahn't remembah anythin...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman flexing her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs....her eyelids fluttering slowly in the slits of her thin croc mask...feeling hardened muck covering her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...barely able to clench her creamy hands into fists...flexing the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...feeling the sensation of hardened and liquid filth on and between them...staring sleepily into the blazing sun directly over her head.

After struggling for 30 minutes...the sleepy Sexy She Croc...finally managed to loosen her flimsy croc string bra...which bound her creamy hands...and her croc G-string...which bound her creamy bare feet.

Placing the palms of her creamy hands and the soles of her erotic bare creamy feet on the ground...Crocodile Woman felt solid and liquid filth squish between her slender fingers with short glossy fingernails...and her sexy toes with short glossy toenails...as she strained with great effort to get to her erotic bare creamy feet...only to drop to her knees...feeling the hard and soft ground beneath her...putrid and pungent aromas swirling all around her.

""uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wheah...wheah... am Oy??...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i...i'm...i'm in ...the...tahmuyni...daesuht...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...in some koind...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...of lahndfeell ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...layches...on moy biieg crocodoile neepples...suckin on thaem...mykin thaem ...haaaaaaaaahd...sao. ..haaaaaaaaahd...flays... wohkin on moy woide haaaaaaaahd crocodoile areolahs... my crocodoile bush...covuhd in mud...flays...lide thaeh eggs in ih'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile cunt...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hahs bayn infaested...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...fayls soah... mykin me fayl seeck...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman...as she stared sleepily at the mounds of hard and liquid black filth which surrounded her...on the edge of red sandy desert located in the far south of the Outback.

Through her hazy vision...the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback...saw the faces of her older alter-ego Terri Darwin...and Terri's teenage children...BOBBY and BARBARA appear before her.

"You've got no time to sleep Crocodile Woman...There's evil taking place in the Outback...You have to regain you strength...stamina...and speed of 40 saltwater crocodiles...and stop whatever is going on..." they said.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaes...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh yaw roigh'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...nayd t' reguyn ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my straength...stuymina...spayd ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...of 40...sahlt...wottah...uuuuuh ..crocodoiles..." moaned Crocodile Woman as she raised her muscular creamy arms up with great effort...the slender fingers of her creamy hands...with short glossy fingernails...caked in layers of black filth...just like the rest of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...and began to pull at the leeches which were attached to her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples...sucking on them for the last three days.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...the layches...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh hahve nao crocodoile straength...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh cahn't geh' thaem...off moy biieg haaaaaaaaahd crocodoile neepples...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman loudly...on her knees in the middle of the mountains and valleys of hard and liquid black filth on the edge of the red sandy desert....as she struggled to get the embedded leeches off her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...covered like the rest of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body by hard layers of black filth.

"You can't give up Crocodile Woman!!...You have to regain your super powers!!...You have to stop evil in the Outback!!...Australia needs you!!...We need you!!" said the faces of Terri...Bobby and Barbara...as they swirled in front of the sleepy Sexy Super She Croc's blurry vision as she hallucinated while struggling on her knees in the middle of the landfill...to remove the large bloated leeches from her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...taerri...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh bawbby...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...bahbuyra...uuuuuuuuuh fayl sao wayk...fayl sao slaypy...hahve nao straength...stuymina...spayd...of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...buh' must...geh' layches off...my biieg haaaaaaahd...crocodoile neepples...uuuuh ...uuuuuh...uuuuuh...uuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuh uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Crocodile Woman...straining the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body with effort as she finally managed to pull the leeches off of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and toss them away.

Straining the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body with great effort...the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback...groggily got to her erotic bare creamy feet...holding her stained thin croc string bra and stained croc G-string in her creamy right hand...and slowly trudged through the large landfill of black filth... sinking every now and then into the semi-hard...semi-soft black muddy ground....liquid and solid filth...covering her up to her thick shapely waist...getting in the strands of her thick matted blonde pubic bush and inside her big hard wet camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt...covered with hundreds of flea eggs...many of which were hatching.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...fayl loike thy've bayn...haa ...haaa...haaaaaaaahd...fah lawngah...thahn thray dies...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...flea eggs hahtchin in moy theeck crocodoile bush...flea lahvae...faydin on moy biieg haaaaahd...waeh'...crocodoile cunt...uuuuuuuuuuh gettin...waykah...gettin...slaypier...must geh' bahck...uuuuuuuuuuuh...tao bawbby...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tao bahbuyra...uuuuuuuuuuuh ...uuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman...her eyelids fluttering in the slits of her thin croc mask...her naked immense firm creamy breasts...her muscular creamy arms...her thick muscular creamy legs...feeling heavier than lead...feeling the mix of solid and liquid filth covering her from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...as she slogged for what seemed to be an eternity... across the large landfill of black solid and liquid filth...its surface almost like quicksand...until she crossed over on to the Tamani Desert...and began another tortuous journey....towards Ruth River on the other side of the desert...which connected to the network of rivers in the Northern Territory...to take her back to Katherine...where her alter-ego Terri and Terri's children Bobby and Barbara lived.

Feeling the intense rays of the sun blazing down on her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...that was caked in layers of black organic and chemical waste from the landfill where she had been lying unconscious for three days...feeling unprecedented weakness radiating from her aching big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and wide hard glossy pink areolas...feeling fleas buzzing around her filth caked thick matted blonde pubic bush...flea larvae crawled in and out of her big glossy hard wet and camel toe-shaped cunt...hot red sand under the soles of her erotic bare creamy feet...and between her sexy toes with short glossy toenails...barely holding her stained flimsy croc string bra in her right creamy hand...her green eyes barely open in the slits of her thin croc mask...which stretched across the upper part of her stained beauteous face...framed by her black filth stained long mane of tousled blonde hair... Crocodile Woman staggered across the vastness that was the Tanami Desert.

Feeling unprecedented sluggishness in every muscle and sinew of her voluptuous creamy body...her naked immense firm creamy breasts feeling like lead weights...unprecedented hardness and erectness in her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas...the uncomfortable sensation of days of human and chemical filth coating her body in the landfill she woke up in...the sensation of burning red sand under the soles of her erotic bare creamy feet...and between her sexy toes with short glossy toenails...feeling fleas buzzing around her irritated nipples and areolas...in and out of her filth-caked thick matted blonde pubic bush...flea larvae crawling through the same space...in and around her big wet excited glossy pink clitoris...her green eyes barely open in the slits of her thin croc mask...clumps of black filth in her long mane of tousled blonde hair...the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback...staggered across the burning sands of the Tamani Desert...struggling to stay conscious...and reach the Ruth River on the other side of the desert.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sao wayk...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh sao deezzy...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sao slaypy...uuuuuuuuuuh ...hahve bayn knawcked eow'...fah oolmaowst one wayk...uuuh by who...uuuuuuuh...and whoy...uuuuuuuuuuuuh...cahn't...i cahn't remembah...suh thomahs king...moike dahnday...are the only people...tao cuypchuh me...and knawck me eow' faw lawng paeriods...of toime...uuuuuuuh...buh' Oy puh' suh thomahs...uuuuuuuh...in jile...and laeh'...uuuuuuh...mr dahnday...knawck me eow'...and escuype...fah rescuin me...whaen suh thomahs...cuypchuhd me...uuuuuuuuuh...mr dahnday...couldn't hahve knawcked me eow'...thees toime... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...he oolwhys baowsts...every toime he bayts me...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...whao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuh whao knawcked me eow'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...myde me fohgeh'...whaht hahppaened...dumped me heah...in the desuht..." moaned Crocodile Woman...her muscular creamy arms dangling limp on either side of her body...barely holding her filth-stained flimsy croc string bra and croc G-string in her creamy right hand...her head bobbing up and down between her naked immense firm creamy breasts...as she staggered across the burning red sand of the Tamani Desert.

As she strained the tired muscles of her voluptuous creamy body...feeling great pain in her naked immense firm creamy breasts...in her big glossy pink cunt...her body covered in hardened layers of black filth...a mixture of organic and inorganic waste from a landfill that she had woken up in...feeling vermin infesting her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...wide hard glossy pink areolas...her thick matted blonde pubic bush....her big glossy pink cunt...blazing heat from the sun in the sky high above her...burning red sand...under the soles of her erotic bare creamy feet...and between her sexy toes with short glossy toenails...Crocodile Woman's eyelids fluttered in the slits of her thin croc mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her black stained long mane of tousled black hair...her green eyes staring sleepily at the heat waves rising from the hot sandy floor of the desert...her tired brain playing tricks on her...as images appeared before her in her blurry vision.

"You have to keep going Crocodile Woman" said Terri Darwin.

"We need you Crocodile Woman" said Bobby Darwin.

"There's evil taking place in the Outback Crocodole Woman...only you can stop it...You can't give up" said Barbara Darwin.

"yaw lookin raylly slaypy crocodoile womahn...laeh' yoah old pahl moike dahnday geeve yoah biieg neepples and woide areolahs a trayt weeth some crawc chlorofohm...myke yah lahctuyte...myke yah cum...you knaow yah wahnt ih'" said MIKE DANDEE...the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback's arch nemesis who defeated her many times.

"You are tired Crocodile Woman...your huge breasts...big nipples...wide areolas...and big cunt are very weak...Sleep...Sleep...Sleep...Sleep" said the blue-headed and tentacles aliens called BLEEPBLOOPIANS.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....voices...too many voices...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in moy hayd...mykin me deezzy...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...wayk...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...saexy... slaypy...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wahnt...tao pahss eow'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...nao must stie awuyke...geh' t' the reevah...buh' it's sao. ..haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaahd...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman...her green eyes barely open in the slits of her thin croc mask...her head sagging between her naked immense firm creamy breasts... feeling the heat of the sun on her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...covered in black organic and inorganic filth from the landfill...the hot red sand below the soles of her erotic bare creamy feet...and between her sexy toes with short glossy toenails...straining to move her tired limbs as she trudged across the Tanami Desert to reach the green waters of the Ruth River on the other side of it.

The voices continued to fill her head in her state of unprecedented weakness and sleepiness.

"You like to get knocked out...It's exciting...but you always put us in predicaments...where you sleep for days..." said Terri.

"Your huge Crocodile Breasts look so heavy...Your big Crocodile Nipples and wide Crocodile Areolas are so hard...Let me rub them and make you feel better" said Bobby.

"You can't sleep Crocodile Woman...You have to get your super powers back...You have to stop whatever evil is happening in the Outback" said Barbara.

"You're no superheroine! You're a big breasted slut who likes getting knocked up and knocked out" said JIMMY TAYLOR...the Nigerian journalist who was frequently trying to publicly shame her in the press.

"you look sao slaypy crocodoile womahn...haow abeow' a good dose of crawc chlorofohm on yoah huge crawc braysts and yoah biieg crawc cunt t' myke yah gao noigh' noigh'?"said her arch enemy Mike Dandee who had knocked her unconscious and captured many times...and who she had a strange fetish with for being knocked out.

"You will not stop our missing big breasted human female!...Your great power is negated by your even greater weakness!...Sleep...Sleep...Sleep" said the blue-headed and tentacled aliens called Bleepbloopians.

"Nao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...stawp...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh sao cawnfused...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my hayd speennin ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my huge crocodoile braysts..sao hayvy...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...are haaaaaahd...sao. ..haaaaaaahd...my biieg crocodoile... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sao waeh'...sao soah...infaected... sun...sao hawt...barely hahve...the straength...of a nohmahl womahn...uuuuuuuuuuh...sao deezzy...wahnt t' pahss eow'...uuuuuuuuuuuh...nao. ..uuuuuuuuuuh...must geh'... tao the reevah...uuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman...her green eyes barely open in the slits of her thin croc mask...her vision blurring...as she felt the sun blazing down on her from the cloudless sky above her head...hot red sand under the soles of her erotic bare creamy feet...between her sexy toes with short glossy toenails...layers of thick black organic and inorganic filth covering her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...her head bobbing up and down between her naked immense firm creamy breasts...feeling and hearing fleas buzzing around her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples and wide hard glossy pink areolas...around her thick matted blonde pubic bush.... flea larvae crawling through it...and in and out of her big glossy pink hard wet and camel toe-shaped cunt...as she strained with great effort...growing dizziness and fatigue to reach the Ruth River...on the edge of the Tamani Desert.

As the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback reached the edge of the desert and stood on the edge of a cliff overlooking the river...the voices continued to speak in her head....as she swayed on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her muscular creamy arms limp on either side of her upper body...barely holding her thin croc string bra and croc G-string in her creamy right hand...her eyelids fluttering in the slits of her thin croc mask.

"You're so tired Crocodile Woman..." said Terri

"You're huge Crocodile Breasts are so heavy..." said Bobby.

"Your big Crocodile Nipples and wide Crocodile Areolas are so hard" said Barbara.

"yoah biieg crocodoile cunt hahs bayn waeh' and exsoited faw dies...you nayd a good feengerin and some crawc chlorofohm t' myke yah fayl bettah" said Mike Dandee.

"You will not interfere in our mission big breasted human female! You shall be punished if you try to stop us..." said the alien Bleepbloopians

"SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP...SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP...SLAYP...SLAYP...SLAYP SLAYP...SLAYP" their voices echoing in the jaded brain of the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback as she stood precariously on the top of the cliff...on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

"nao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...too many voices...in moy hayd...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...mykin me sao cawnfused ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my huge crocodoile braysts..sao hayvy...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...sao. ..haaaaaaahd...my biieg crocodoile cunt...uuuuuuuuuuuh...waeh'...exsoited... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...infaested weeth flays...covuhd in wuyste faw dies...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sao wayk...sao saexy...sao slaypy...i..cahn't...cahn't...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman...her head reeling with dizziness as she lost her footing...falling from the edge of the cliff into the dark green waters of the Roper River...making a massive belly flop...landing face first in the river...her toned creamy abdoment and her naked immense firm creamy breasts taking the brunt of the impact.

Thinking that the water would revive her and help her regain her strength...stamina...and speed of 40 saltwater crocodiles...the Sexy Super She Croc got another surprise as she floated face down in the dark green waters of the Roper River...a thick black cloud surrounding her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body in the water...her muscular creamy arms flung past her head...her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....the wottah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh nawt claynin enough of the wuyste...off moy bawdy...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...are steell...haaaaaaaaahd...tykin lawng t' geh' sawft...my biieg crocodoile cunt...flays and thaeh lahvae eow' of ih'...buh' ih' steell fayls soah...huhts ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...bayn knawcked uncawnscious...lawngah thahn usual...cahn't remembah...whaht hahppaened...sao wayk...sao slaypy...puh' must...geh' home...tao bawbby...tao bahbuyra...uuuuuuuuuh ...uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman as with laboured effort...she moved her sluggish creamy muscular arms and thick creamy muscular legs...as she began her long journey back to her home in Katherine...where she lived as Terri Darwin with her children Bobby and Barbara.

To be continued

Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:29 am