Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:01 pm

Gorilla Woman in Slave Trade 5 
Megalomaniac

Post Gorilla Woman in Slave Trade 5
Gorilla Woman in Slave Trade 5

One day later
Spain. 16th Century

LUIZA COLL came from one of the noblest families in Spain. She was a 23-year-old woman. But she didn't want to be like just another woman born into nobility...staying home with a husband and children.

She was a woman with a passion for adventure...which led her to participate in the great navigations of this time period.... to the unexplored world outside of Spain.

Though many of the Spanish male nobles frowned at Luiza's involvement in the great navigations...they dared not to challenge her openly because her family was well respected by the Royal Court...and because it was also known that she was a favorite of heir to the Spanish Throne... PRINCE JUAN CARLOS.

Though Luiza had no affections for the crown prince...she knew he lusted for her...and she knew she could use this fact to make him grant her permission to undertake her voyage to the new world...having the money to finance her maiden navigation and already planned it in detail...including acquiring the ships she needed.

The beauteous woman was sitting amongst the other male nobles for a meeting with the Prince at the Royal Palace about the great navigations and the very lucrative slave trade in the vast unknown continent that was Africa...the source of the slaves being actively sought by Spain and other rival European nations...specifically Portugal and Holland.

Luiza silently hated the slave trade and took pleasure when reports reached the Spanish court about the efforts of rival slave traders being thwarted in West Africa by a native strong woman...who ran around the jungle topless. She would not have believed tales such as this...had events not happened to her within recent times...that caused her to discover a great power on an island in the Mediterranean Sea...that allowed her to live the life of adventure that she always wanted...as the masked superheroine LYNX WOMAN...who had defeated many criminals in Spain...and even captured the infamous pirate queens...MARY READ and ANNE BONNY.

Luiza was delighted at this meeting between Spanish nobles and the Prince...when she heard from some nobles that the African heroine...who was known as GORILLA WOMAN...had defeated Spanish slave trader HESE RAMOS...freeing the slaves he had captured and thwarting his illegal mining of precious gems and gold from the jungles of West Africa.

She was later disturbed to learn from other nobles that Gorilla Woman had been captured by the Dutch slave trader GLADYS VON BOMMELL...and was on her way to a slave auction in the Canary Islands. For reasons she could not explain...Luiza felt a powerful empathy for Gorilla Woman...and knew she had to do something to rescue her and help her and the other African slaves back to Africa.

As the meeting ended...Luiza approached the Prince...sought and was granted a private audience with him...to make a proposition for him that she knew he would not deny her.

Two days later
Unknown location
Atlantic Ocean

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Gorilla Woman...unable and unwilling to resist or defend herself as six Dutch thugs took turns poking her in the sexy summits of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...and in the wide open space between her giant dark ebony thighs... with hot coals on the end of long iron rods
...as she was chained by iron shackles on her dark ebony hands and on her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...to a wooden wall in the hold of a Dutch frigate...carrying her and other natives captured from the jungles of West Africa...to be sold as slaves at a slave auction in the Canary Islands to wealthy European buyers.

Dutch female slave trader Gladys Von Bommell documented the struggles of the Big Breasted Black Giantess...complete with illustrations as she watched her men take great pleasure in torturing her

She was being kept separate from the other slaves. Gladys gave her men strict instructions to torture Gorilla Woman in her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and her giant glossy black cunt when she woke up to deny her any chance to regain her strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas...even though they were thousands of miles away from West Africa.

After allowing her men to extensively torture the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess...Gladys ordered them to stop and leave the ship's hold. Her head reeling with dizziness...from the repeated torture of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and giant glossy black cunt...the lingering effects of the powerful aphrodisiac which Gladys used to tame her into submission...her repeated for--d lactations and orgasms...and the movement of the ship on the open seas...thousands of miles away from her homeland in West Africa...Gorilla Woman felt weaker...sexier...and sleepier than she had ever been in all of her adventures.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel sexy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...feel tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...taken away...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...from Africa...as a slave...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but will get free...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...save JoJo...and the other slaves...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...defeat you...and return...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Gorilla Woman as she stared sleepily and with respect at the female Dutch slave trade who had so expertly captured her.

Gladys laughed as she completed her latest entry in her journal about her capture of the famous big breasted African heroine. "You shall do nothing big breasted African fool! You are far away from Africa...I have deprived you of your power by drugging and torturing you in your huge native breasts and huge native cunt! My male rivals were easily distracted by your body in their efforts to capture and enslave you! I will not make the same mistake!" gloated Gladys who then blew a small wooden whistle.

The beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess was baffled as she saw her teenage boyfriend JoJo walk into the hold...with a vacant stare in his eyes.

"JoJo...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What have they done to you?....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Do not worry...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...I will get free...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I will save you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...free the other slaves...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
..defeat the Dutch slave traders...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...return us...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to Africa...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Gorilla Woman...writhing frantically and in futility...tugging at the iron shackles binding her dark ebony hands and large erotic bare dark ebony feet to the wooden wall of her prison in the hold of the Dutch frigate that they were on.

Her struggles and sleepy heroic speech made Gladys Von Bommel aroused and amused.

"You will do nothing big breasted African fool! Your little boyfriend will ensure you continued obedience!" declared Gladys as she blew her small wooden whistle again...and JoJo...pulled his loincloth down to his knees as he stood before his busty heroine girlfriend.

"Eh....NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JOJO'S PENIS...IT IS...SO...HAAA...HAAAA
...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....I...I...CANNOT LOOK AWAY....FROM IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE GREAT GORILLA GOD...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...COMMANDS ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO BE A SLAVE...UUUUUUUUUUUH
TO THE WILL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF MY MATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....THOUGHTS OF SEX...UUUUUH
...THOUGHTS OF SLEEP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THOUGHTS OF SLAVERY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FILL MY HEAD...UUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I AM...BEING...HYPNOTIZED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman as her sleepy brown eyes were fixated on the long stiff brown dick of her teenage boyfriend...who she knew was always aroused in her presence.

Gladys took advantage of he Big Breasted Black Giantess' disorientation... by grabbing the long erect brown dick of the hypnotized JoJo...and rubbing it vigorously in front of her.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....RUBBING JOJO'S PENIS
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I CANNOT LOOK AWAY...IT IS SO...BIG...IT IS SO...HAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
HAVE NO STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
OF 40...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING PUNISHED...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
BY THE GREAT GORILLA GOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FOR GETTING JOJO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
CAPTURED...CANNOT GET FREE...BEFORE...YOU MAKE HIM...MAKE HIM...." moaned Gorilla Woman as she writhed frantically and futility...unable to stop the inevitable as powerful streams of white cum were ejected from her teenage boyfriend's long stiff erect brown dick...spraying her across her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and in her beauteous face... framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman submissively and sleepily...the struggles of her 8 ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body going limp...as her teenage boyfriend's cum covered her famous naked giant firm dark ebony bust and was sprayed simultaneously into her beauteous face.

"Can you hear me big breasted African fool?" asked Gladys rhetorically as JoJo stood hypnotized in front of the chained Topless Top Heavy African Heroine...his long stiff brown dick on display to her.

"Yes" sighed Gorilla Woman...as she stared sleepily at her teenage boyfriend's exposed dick.

"Are you hypnotized?" asked Gladys rhetorically.

"Yes...I...must...obey..." cooed Gorilla Woman.

"This boy is important to you! Tell me how to use him to make you my slave!" commanded Gladys.

"The Great Gorilla God...who grants me...my powers...has ruled...that anyone...who controls...my mate...makes me...excited with his cum...will enslave me...forever..." cooed the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess.

"Excellent...Boy...Play with your big breasted girlfriend...use your cum to make her excited...and put her to sleep for the next three days" commanded Gladys before blowing her small wooden whistle.

The hypnotized JoJo...walked towards the chained Gorilla Woman and began to massage his cum into her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU ARE MAKING JOJO...RUB HIS CUM...INTO MY GIANT GORILLA BREASTS...INTO MY BROAD HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD GORILLA AREOLAS...INTO MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
VERY WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...VERY SEXY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
VERY TIRED...MUST SUBMIT TO HIM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure.

Acting on Gladys' commands...JoJo stood in front of the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess...inserted his right middle and index fingers inside of her giant glossy black hard wet and excited camel toe-shaped cunt...and moved them back and forth...inside of her giant virgin sex.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
VERY WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...VERY SEXY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...VERY TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BY THE DECREE OF THE GREAT GORILLA GOD...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I MUST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SUBMIT...TO THE WILL...UUUUUUUUUUH
OF MY MATE...I HAVE TO...UUUH...GOT TO...UUUUH...I MUST...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...as the hypnotized JoJo brought her to a gigantic orgasm...that left her totally exahusted.

The beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess heard the commands of Gladys Von Bommel as JoJo mixed her cum with his own...then held his cum-stained right middle and index fingers directly under her nose.

"You are beaten completely now big breasted African fool! You will go to sleep for the next three days and when you awaken...you will be my slave and be under my complete control! Do you understand?"

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...going to sleep...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...for three days...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will wake up...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...as...your...slave...Uuuuuuuh
I...must...obey...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...her brown eyes closing...as her head sagged between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...as she inhaled the overwhelming scent of her super erogenous cum...mixed with JoJo's cume...her 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body going limp...the beat of tribal drums from her West Africa homeland echoing in her ears...sending a clear message from the Great Gorilla God for her to accept defeat...and she succumbed to unconsciousness for the next three days...as the Dutch slave frigate sailed towards its destination.

To be continued

Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:08 pm