Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:47 pm

New Gorilla Woman in Captured by The Coop 5 
Megalomaniac

Post New Gorilla Woman in Captured by The Coop 5
New Gorilla Woman in Captured by the Coop 5

Kinshasa
Democratic Republic of Congo
Noon.

In the study of their palatial mansion the the Gombe district...Portuguese billionaire businessman FELIX CARVAHLO and his wife BEATRICE watched the news coverage about two school teachers...JOYCE MAMFE and VERNELLA TUPON of criminal charges of being involved with one of the country's rebel groups the RASTA MILITIA in kidnapping a group of teenage schoolgirls and holding them for ransom.

The charges against them were brought by the sexy and scantily-clad superheroine GORILLA WOMAN...who caught them...Rasta Militia leader GERALD WAMBUGU...and several of his men...after she rescued the schoolgirls.

Two of the wealthiest people in the Democratic Republic of Congo...no one knew that Felix and Beatrice were the COUNT and the CONTESSA...masked criminal masterminds who were the self-proclaimed rulers of the Central African nation's criminal underworld...leading a powerful crime syndicate which had its corrupt tentacles into every level of society and which controlled all the criminal gangs in the country.

Beatrice who was the smarter of the duo...was pleased to see her latest plan to increase marijuana trafficking inside and outside of the Democratic Republic of Congo...and in the process...humble and humiliate the one threat to the dominance her husband and herself...the Gorilla Woman. As the tv news story about the two school teachers being found innocent of the charges of kidnapping 20...16-year-old school girls continued...a photo of the famous Busty Congolese Superwoman was shown on the screen.

Felix felt his dick immediately stiffen under his pants as he watched the image of Gorilla Woman standing in her trademark heroic pose...after one of her earlier victories against the criminals in the Democratic Republic of Congo

Her dark ebony hands clenched into fists resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet flat on the ground...her thick muscular dark ebony legs slightly apart...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...capped at their sexy summits with broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples... pushed forward with pride and confidence...the Gorilla Talisman which gave her the strength...stamina and speed of 40 gorillas and made her virtually invulnerable to harm...hanging round her neck and resting in the space between her famous breasts...her tiny white gorilla fur G-string narrowing in the space between her giant firm dark ebony thighs in front and into the crack between the cheeks of her giant dark firm ebony ass in the rear.

Beatrice frowned as she saw the bulge in the middle of her husband's pants...and knew what he was thinking as he watched the picture of Gorilla Woman on the large tv screen in front of them. "Really Felix?...You must learn to demonstrate more restraint of your urges for that Big Breasted African fool! Her super powers and her body are very much overrated!" said Beatrice as she admonished Felix.

But the wealthy businesswoman was also aroused by the 8ft Topless Top Heavy African Superheroine.Beatrice would not admit this to her husband but knew her arousal came from what was becoming a powerful fetish to humble and humiliate the mighty Gorilla Woman...by exploiting the heroine's most obvious weaknesses and the heroine's own centuries old fetish to be tamed into submission and slavery. Beatrice remembered how she learnt from the journal of her famous ancestor Dutch slave trader GLADYS VON BOMMELL about the Big Breasted Black Giantess' great weaknesses from the journal of her...and how it led her to spend money and resources of her husband's conglomerate...the Carvahlo Corporation...to manufacture a potent drug...from the Busty Congolese Superwoman's own highly erogenous cum and 100,000 parts per million industrial strength chloroform...called collaroform...which could be used in a variety of forms to achieve the same goal of arousing and knocking Gorilla Woman unconscious...either on its own...or using other methods which Gorilla Woman was immune to...when she wasn't erotically aroused....and activating her powerful erotic fetish to become a slave.

Felix glared at his wife briefly. But knowing what his place was in their marriage...their business partnership...and the running of their criminal empire in the Democratic Republic of Congo. "Of course my dear...but my arousal when I look at Gorilla Woman's busty black body...pales in comparison for the way you arouse me...and how aroused I am at the fiendish plans that you have in store for that Big Breasted African fool" replied Felix.

"That's correct darling. The release of those two school teachers is the perfect bait to lure out the Gorilla Woman and she will fall into the traps that I have set for her" said Beatrice.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" they laughed.

7 pm

Wearing tiny white panties...her big rimmed glasses on her face...her dull shoulder length black hair tied into a bun behind her head...the Gorilla Talisman worn around her neck between her small shapely light ebony breasts...with tiny dull brown nipples and narrow dull brown areolas... Daily Congo investigative journalist Akula Mutombo was doing research on her laptop in the bedroom of her townhouse in the Cite du Flueve district of Kinshasa...as she read the story about the not guilty verdict that was delivered on school teachers Joyce Mamfe and Vernella Tupon earlier in the day.

She saw that Judge JEROME KAMPELE was the judge who delivered the verdict...allowing the two school teachers to go free. Akula did her research simultaneously on the 70-year-old Kampele who was one of the most senior and respected judges in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

But she also read that Kampele had little regard for vigilantes...regarded Gorilla Woman to be one...and on that basis...dismissed the evidence that came from her sexy, scantily-clad superheroine alter-ego...about the school teachers being agents of the Rasta Militia...and arranging the kidnapping of the school girls to be flawed. Akula also saw that despite Mamfe and Tupon both having past histories as drug addicts...Kampele...felt the testimonies of the two school teachers to be more credible than the evidence of the Sexy Superwoman of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

She also found old stories about Kampele's earlier days as a laywer...allegations of him being a marijuana addict...extorting money from his clients to fuel his addiction...then either dismissing marijuana cases during his tenure as a judge or these cases ending prematurely...after the victims failed to produce enough evidence...and the guilty went free.

"There has to be more to this! The evidence against Mamfe and Tupon was irrefutable! Judge Kampele can't be as committed to justice in the Democratic Republic of Congo than I am...as Gorilla Woman! Somehow his judgement was biased to free those school teachers! This has to be the work of the Contessa and her husband the Count! I need to get some answers!" resolved Akula with a smile on her face as she shutdown her laptop...removed her big rimmed glasses from her face...got off her bed...stood in the middle of her bedroom and concentrated her mind on the Gorilla Talisman around her neck...causing a white aura to surround her.

Akula felt herself growing taller...sexier and stronger within the white aura.

When it faded...the mighty Gorilla Woman emerged...standing 8 ft tall....her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body barely garbed by the white gorilla fur G-string which barely covered the space between her giant dark ebony thighs...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts swaying freely...her long dull black hair transformed into a short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks...the Gorilla Talisman worn around her neck...between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...her brown eyes glowing with steely determination.

After flexing her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs...admiring her enhanced feminine body from her normal identity as Akula Mutombo...Gorilla Woman exited the townhouse unseen via a back door..

Her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts swaying sexily ...capped at their sexy summits by broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples...swaying freely as she moved...her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs moving in tandem...her strong dark ebony hands with slender fingers with short glossy clear fingernails clenched into fists...the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...with short glossy clear toenails curled with tension and close with tension...Gorilla moved sprinted with the speed of 40 gorillas towards the downtown part of Kinshasa...capital city of the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

Downtown Kinshasa
8 pm

Captain Sagna Malla was at work in her office at Congolese National Police Headquarters in Downtown Kinshasa...when Gorilla Woman entered through the window...landing before the female police officer on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet.

"Gorilla Woman!...This is a surprise!...You don't normally seek the help of the police in your superheroine activities. What brings you hear to Police Headquarters to see me?" asked Malla as she saw the Big Breasted Black Giantess assume her trademark heroic pose before her.

"The answer's very simple Captain Malla. We have a lot in common as women who fight for justice in the Democratic Republic of Congo. I know first hand that schoolteachers Joyce Mamfe and Vernella Tupon are not innocent contrary to the ruling that Judge Kampele made! I also know that he's one of many men who focus more on my body and my limited attire instead of my heroics in protetcing innocent people in the Democratic Republic of Congo" declared Gorilla Woman as she stood with her dark ebony hands clenched into fists resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet flat on the floor...her thick muscular dark ebony legs slightly apart...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...capped at their sexy summits with broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples... pushed forward with pride and confidence...the Gorilla Talisman which gave her the strength...stamina and speed of 40 gorillas and made her virtually invulnerable to harm...hanging round her neck and resting in the space between her famous breasts...her tiny white gorilla fur G-string narrowing in the space between her giant firm dark ebony thighs in front and into the crack between the cheeks of her giant dark firm ebony ass in the rear.

"Yes. You're absolutely correct Gorilla Woman. Men like Judge Kampele are intimidated by women...especially someone as beautiful...busty and brave like you. I was as surprised as you when he found those schoolteachers innocent of the charges you made against them. He seemed to want to take their word over yours" replied Captain Malla as she stood behind her desk...eying the 8ft Topless Top Heavy African Superheroine from her head to the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...which had short glossy clear toenails.

"I believe it's more than that Captain Malla. I have a strong suspicion that Judge Kampele's decision to free those schoolteachers had more to do than just his bias against me as a woman and as a superheroine. I have reason to believe that Kampele could be a member of a coop...a ring of corrupt public officials who use their authority to encourage criminal activities in exchange for money and other benefits. In this case...I discovered that Judge Kampele has a marijuana addiction problem that he's been trying to conceal. I also found out that he presided over some marijuana trafficking cases that involved the Rasta Militia...but the accused in those cases either received light sentences or were set free. Joyce Mamfe and Vernella Tupon have histories of marijuana addiction...of marijuana bought from the Rasta Militia. I believe Judge Kampele could be working for my arch enemies...the Contessa and the Count...using his authority to allow the Rasta Militia to continue their marijuana trafficking in the Democratic Republic of Congo...and paying taxes from the profits to the Contessa and the Count" declared the Big Breasted Black Giantess with a smile on her glossy red lips.

"That's a very serious charge Gorilla Woman!...Judge Kampele is a well respected member of the Judiciary in the Democratic Republic of Congo. He's got powerful friends in the Congolese National Police and the Congolese Government too. You'll need to have irrefutable evidence for the police to arrest him." said Captain Malla.

"Don't worry about that Captain Malla. I plan to visit Judge Kampala at his house in Kinshasa tonight and put my questions to him. I can be very persuasive in my arguments. I'll expose the truth about him and then you can have him arrested and brought to justice!" quipped Gorilla Woman before she turned on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...sprinted towards the open office window...flexed her giant dark ebony thighs and leapt out the window. Captain Malla followed and looked out the window...to see the Busty Congolese Superwoman traversing the rooftops of buildings...the muscles of her 8 ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body accentuated as she moved with the speed of 40 gorillas.

Captain Malla took out her cell phone and made a call as she watched the unsuspecting and naive Gorilla Woman disappear out of sight.

Kinsuka Beach
Kinsasha
9 pm

Standing at an imposing 8 ft in height...clad only in a tiny white gorilla fur G-string that barely covered the space between her giant dark ebony thighs in front...and slipped into the crack between the cheeks of her giant firm dark ebony ass... the fabled Gorilla Talisman...which granted her super powers... worn around her neck...resting between her pair of giant firm dark ebony breasts...capped at their sexy summits by broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples...swaying freely as she moved...her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs moving in tandem...her strong dark ebony hands with slender fingers with short glossy clear fingernails clenched into fists...the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...with short glossy clear toenails curled with tension and close with tension...feeling the cool night air wafting off the deep green waters of the Congo River...against her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...and through her short thick mane of glossy black dread locked hair...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...Gorilla Woman...was on the move...on another one of her nightly missions to save innocent people from dangerous criminals in the Central African nation and bring those criminals to justice.

Her mission tonight took her to this exclusive beachside community located in the northwest section of Kinshasa...near the Congo River...another enclave where some of the wealthiest people in the Democratic Republic of Congo lived. Moving swiftly over the rooftops of buildings with the speed of 40 gorillas...a steely glow of determination in her brown eyes...Gorilla Woman approached the beachside mansion where Judge Jerome Kampele lived.

Flexing her giant dark ebony thighs......Gorilla Woman leapt effortlessly through the air...landing on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet on a concrete balcony on the second floor of the mansion. Her giant firm dark ebony breasts swaying freely and sexily...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...strolled boldly through the open balcony doors into the illuminated study on the other side...surprising Judge Jerome Kampele who was doing some work at his desk in the study.

"Gorilla Woman??!!...Why are you here??!!...How dare you trespass on my private property??!!" cried Kampele in surprise and anger at the Big Breasted Black Giantess...who assumed her heroic pose in front of the 70-year-old judge. Her dark ebony hands clenched into fists resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet flat on the floor...her thick muscular dark ebony legs slightly apart...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...capped at their sexy summits with broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples... pushed forward with pride and confidence...the Gorilla Talisman which gave her the strength...stamina and speed of 40 gorillas and made her virtually invulnerable to harm...hanging round her neck and resting in the space between her famous breasts...her tiny white gorilla fur G-string narrowing in the space between her giant firm dark ebony thighs in front and into the crack between the cheeks of her giant dark firm ebony ass in the rear.

"I'm not trespassing your Honor!...I'm here because I have some questions to ask you about your decision to free school teachers Joyce Mamfe and Vernella Tupon!...It was clear from all the evidence I brought to the police...that they were in collusion with the Rasta Militia to kidnap those teenage school girls! But you chose to release them and let them continue their work for the Rasta Militia...to promote their marijuana trade in the Democratic Republic of Congo...and endanger other innocent people...including children. My mission as a superheroine is to protect innocent people and bring dangerous criminals to justice! I want to know why you set Joyce Mamfe and Vernella Tupon free??" asked Gorilla Woman as she maintained her heroic pose before the judge...who's attention was fixed on her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...capped at their sexy summits by broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples.

"I'm a judge of the High Court of the Democratic Republic of Congo! I don't have to justify my decisions to a vigilante...let alone a woman like you who displays her body in such a bold and vulgar manner! All you need to know young woman is that justice is dynamic and proving innocence of guilt is not as clear as you suggest it is! Now you must leave before I call the police!" shouted the elderly judge at the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine who maintained her confident heroic pose before Kampele intimidating Kampele with her 8 ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...flaunting her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts before him.

"No one knows better than I do how dynamic justice is your Honor! But I also know the influence of the Contessa and the Count...my arch-enemies and the rulers of the criminal underworld in the Democratic Republic of Congo! They don't just control criminal gangs like the Rasta Militia...but also corrupt public officials...who they persuade to do their bidding. Maybe you'd like to explain why you gave lesser sentences to members of the Rasta Militia on marijuana trafficking charges when they appeared before you...resulting in some of those felons being released on bail or only spending a short time in prison? I have reason to believe that you're working for the Contessa and the Count...and that you're a beneficiary of the Rasta Militia's marijuana trafficking business! I also believe that your past history as a marijuana addict and a corrupt attorney...led you to become part of a coop of corrupt public officials set up by the Contessa and the Count...for the Rasta Militia to use corrupt public officials to expand their illegal marijuana trade in the Democratic Republic of Congo! This must be why you dismissed the charges against Joyce Mamfe and Vernella Tupon and you're going to admit to your complicity in these crimes!" declared Gorilla Woman with a smile on her glossy red lips...seeing the nervousness on Judge Kampele's face...telling her that the information she had researched about Kampele in her regular identity of investigative journalist Akula Mutombo was accurate.

Before Kampele could give the confession, she expected him to give...the Big Breasted Black Giantess...felt her big puffy glossy black nipples stiffen...
as they alerted her to the presence of someone else in the study with her and Judge Kampele. She turned on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...maintaining her heroic pose...to face another door behind her.

Gorilla Woman's brown eyes widened in surprise to see Congolese National Police Captain Sagna Malla enter the study and walking towards her.

"That's enough Gorilla Woman. I can't allow you to threaten a judge of the Democratic Republic of Congo's High Court or trespass on his home without a search warrant. I'm going to have to arrest you" said the veteran policewoman as she closed the space between herself and the Big Breasted Black Giantess...while Judge Kampele stood four feet behind Gorilla Woman...looking on at the new turn of events that was unfolding.

"What?...You're not thinking clearly Captain Malla. You agreed with me when I visited you earlier at Congolese National Police Headquarters about something being suspicious about Judge Kampele dismissing the charges against Joyce Mamfe and Vernella Tupon. You also agreed with me about my suspicions about Judge Kampele's past history as a marijuana addict...and the possibility of him being a corrupt public official...part of a coop to help the Rasta Militia expand their marijuana trafficking in the Democratic Republic of Congo...and his collusion with my arch enemies...the Contessa and the Count. You're a good woman and an honest policewoman. I know you believe what I'm saying is the truth and you're going to do your duty" said Gorilla Woman as she lowered her guard around the respected female police officer she trusted and tried to persuade Malla to trust her as the champion superheroine of the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

The Big Breasted Black Giantess was taken completely by surprised when the veteran policewoman that she trusted pulled her gloved hands from behind her back...each of them containing silver spray cans...firing a blast of a clear liquid from the can in her left hand all over the naked giant firm dark ebony breasts of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...while simultaneously blasting her between her giant dark ebony thighs...with another blast of clear liquid...which soaked easily through the flimsy fabric of the thin tiny white gorilla fur G-string that barely covered the space between her giant firm dark ebony thighs...with devastating consequences.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY GIANT GORILLA BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...MY GIANT GORILLA CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...CAPTAIN MALLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...YOU'VE DRUGGED THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WITH COLLAROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
MADE FROM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY OWN SUPER EROGENOUS GORILLA CUM...AND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...100,000 PARTS PER MILLION...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...ARE...GETTING...HAAAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...I CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY GIANT GORILLA CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BECOMING...HAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH....I CAN'T ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...I'M...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BECOMING...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...MY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STRENGTH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...STAMINA...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...SPEED...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OF...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 40...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...GORILLAS...GONE..HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...MY CENTURIES OLD...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...EROTIC FETISH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...TO BE BECOME A SLAVE...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...TAKING EFFECT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...MUST RESIST...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...MUST STOP...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Gorilla Woman in growing agony and erotic pleasure...rising on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...throwing her head back...her brown eyes fluttering...raising her muscular dark ebony arms above her head...spreading her thick muscular dark ebony legs wide open...rising on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...straining to stay close together and curled with tension...her head reeling in growing dizziness and fatigue...as she heard the sounds of tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa...sending a message from the Great Gorilla God...that it was time for her to experience another massive defeat in her superheroine career.

Judge Kampele looked in awe and arousal at the events unfolding before him...as Captain Malla ordered six male police officers...wearing gas masks over their faces...dressed in blue combat fatigues...armed with Milkor Stopper riot guns to enter the study and move in on the Big Breasted Black Giantess while she was becoming dizzy...disoriented and aroused by the effects of the liquid collaroform on her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and on her giant glossy black clitoris under her soaked thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string that barely covered the space between her giant dark ebony thighs.

"Take down now while she's disoriented!!...Shoot her in her huge breasts and in her huge cunt!!" Captain Malla ordered the six male police officers...who quickly surrounded the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...aimed their Milkor Stopper riot guns at her and opened fire.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...BEING SHOT...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
IN MY GIANT GORILLA BREASTS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...IN MY GIANT GORILLA CUNT...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...WITH BLAST BALLS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...USED BY THE CONGOLESE NATIONAL POLICE...FOR RIOT CONTROL...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...PEPPER GAS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
COVERING MY GIANT GORILLA BREASTS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...BURNING ME IN MY BROAD HAAAAAAAARD
GORILLA AREOLAS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...BURNING ME...IN MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
GORILLA NIPPLES...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE....MY THICK GORILLA BUSH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...MY GIANT GORILLA CLITORIS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...ARE ON FIRE...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...COLLAROFORM...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...HAS MADE MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...MY GORILLA IMMUNITY AGAINST DRUGS...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...MY STRENGTH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...STAMINA...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...SPEED...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...OF 40 GORILLAS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...ARE GONE...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...PEPPER GAS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...DRUGGING...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...ME...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...IN MY BROAD HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD GORILLA AREOLAS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...IN MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD GORILLA NIPPLES...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...
MY GIANT GORILLA CLITORIS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...IN MY GIANT GORILLA CUNT....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...GETTING WEAK...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...GETTING DIZZY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...GETTING SLEEPY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...MUST STOP YOU...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
CAPTAIN MALLA...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...BRING YOU...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
..BRING JUDGE KAMPELE...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...TO JUSTICE...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE
...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIE" moaned Gorilla Woman in absolute agony...staggering from side to side on the balls of her large bare erotic dark ebony feet...her muscular dark ebony arms flailing in futile efforts...as she failed to block all of the blast balls that the six male police officers were firing directly into her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and into the space between her giant firm dark ebony thighs...knocking over and destroying several pieces of expensive furniture in the study...as she unsuccessfully tried to defend herself and make her way towards where Captain Malla and Judge Kampele were standing and watching her.

"You're a dangerous criminal Gorilla Woman!!...Threatening a police officer and a judge is against the law!!...You will be brought to justice!!...Keep shooting her in huge breasts and her huge cunt with the blast balls until she is immobilized!!" declared Captain Malla as the six male police officers...who continued to discharge their full arsenal on the super erogenous body parts of the Big Breasted Black Giantess...over 20,000 blast balls exploding on her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and in the space between her giant dark ebony thighs...causing thick clouds of reddish-orange pepper gas to engulf both areas...as the non-stop salvo of pepper gas-laden gas balls from the six male police officers' riot guns...on her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and between her giant dark ebony thighs continued.

The tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine heard the tribal drums rom 16th Century West Africa beating louder and louder in her ears...giving her a message from the Great Gorilla God.

"Your arrogance and overconfidence has made you complacent Gorilla Woman!!...You will be punished now!!...I have taken away you strength...stamina...speed...of 40 gorillas...as well as your gorilla immunity to protect you against harm...You will experience defeat and allow yourself to become enslaved!!" commanded the Great Gorilla God who made the sacred Gorilla Talisman which allowed Akula Mutombo to become the sexy and super strong Gorilla Woman to fight against evil in the Democratic Republic of Congo...once she did not allow herself to be exploited in her giant firm super erogenous bust and in her giant super erogenous cunt.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PEPPER GAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...DRUGGING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY GIANT GORILLA BREASTS...IRRITATING ME
IN MY BROAD HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD GORILLA AREOLAS...IN MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY GIANT GORILLA CLITORIS...IN MY GIANT GORILLA CUNT
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
DIZZY...I...I...CAN'T...I CAN'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Gorilla Woman...her brown eyes rolling up in her head...losing her balance...as her thick muscular dark ebony legs gave way below her thick shapely waist...and she collapsed to the polished floor of the study on her back with a resounding thud...her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs flailing up in the air...before falling limp past her head and spreading wide open below her thick shapely waist.

The six male police officers...their riot guns at the ready...surrounded the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess as she lay sprawled out on her back on the floor of the study in Judge Kampele's mansion...as Kampele and Captain Malla approached for a closer look. Both of them were amazed to see that after experiencing one of the most brutal and effective tactics used by the Congolese National Police to suppress a riot...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine was still awake...barely clinging to consciousness...her muscular dark ebony arms lying limp past her head...exposing her smooth shaven dark ebony armpits...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts rising and falling slowly...capped at their sexy summits by broad hard glossy black areolas...and big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy black nipples...extra shiny from her favorite anesthetic collaroforom...surrounded by haloes of lingering reddish orange pepper gas... thick muscular dark ebony legs...spread wide open below her thick shapely waist... stretching back and forth across the polished floor of the study...the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...straining desperately to remain curled with tension and close together...her short glossy clear toenails...making light scratches on the polished floor of the study.

"Through her blurry vision...the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine saw Congolese National Police Captain Sagna Malla and Congolese High Court Judge Jerome Kampele looking down at her with pride and scorn...as they squatted on either side of her...as she lay helpless and sprawled out on her back on the polished floor of the study in Kampele's beachside mansion.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Congratulations Captain Malla...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Your Honor...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...You set the perfect trap for me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I didn't expect...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to be betrayed...by someone...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...who I thought was...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...a good and honest...policewoman...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...but you...and Judge Kampele...are part of the coop..set up...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...by the Contessa...and the Count...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to help the Rasta Militia...traffic their marijuana inside...and outside...of the...Democratic...Republic...of Congo...just to let you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh know...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've been defeated...by many criminals before...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
but...I...always...win...against villains...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in the end...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I will expose you...and
Judge Kampele... and bring you both ...to...justice...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman...her brown eyes fluttering as she rolled her head...pillowed atop her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks...like she was trapped in an unexpected nightmare which she could not awaken from.

"You are a misguided and delusional young woman...but that is to be expected from a woman with an overwhelming nymphomaniac fetish...brought on by chronic marijuana addiction" gloated Judge Kampele as he lowered hypodermic needle filled with a green liquid towards the sexy summits of the naked giant firm dark ebony breasts of the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...who was taken by surprise for a second time.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh...my big haaaaaaaaard Gorilla Nipples...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh...
being injected...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh...with processed Rasta Militia marijuana...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...first time...this has happened to me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting super stoned...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...feels good...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
....hot...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
....hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...horny...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
helpless...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hypnotized...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....got to stay awake...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...or I...hhhhhhhhhhhhhh...will be unconscious...hhhhhhhhhhh...for at least...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" four days...hhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhh" cooed Gorilla Woman...her eyelids fluttering rapidly as the old corrupt judge...injected the liquid marijuana from the hypodermic needle into the tips of each of her famous big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...and her head reeled from its effects...making the line between truth and fiction blur rapidly in her super stoned brain

"This time will be different Gorilla Woman! You are under arrest!!...You have the right to remain silent! You will now let yourself be put to sleep for the next four days and you will remember nothing about what happened here tonight!" gloated Captain Malla as she aimed one of her spray cans at the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess...blasting her with prolonged burst of clear liquid collaroform...in her beauteous face...framed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure and sleepy agreement...as her brown eyes rolled up in her head...slowly closing...as her head rolled against her broad right dark ebony shoulder...images of the laughing Captain Malla...Judge Kampele...and the six male police officers...blurring rapidly...as her vision exploded into a violent rainbow explosion of color...before being drowned out by a tsunami of pitch black darkness...the lingering tension evaporating from the muscles of her 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body as she lay on her back on the polished floor of the study...her muscular dark ebony arms limp past her head...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open and limp below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the polished floor of the study on their smooth heels...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...fleeting erotic thoughts of her teenage boyfriend...Dail Congo photographer Joe Kinte...passing through her mind...as the tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa...sent her commands from the Great Gorilla God which she was compelled to obey...and sentenced her to succumb to unconsciousness for the next four days.

To be continued

Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:51 pm