Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:01 pm

New Gorilla Woman in Captured by The Coop 4 
Megalomaniac

Post New Gorilla Woman in Captured by The Coop 4
New Gorilla Woman in Captured by the Coop 4

Downtown Kinshasa
Democratic Republic of Congo
4 pm

AKULA MUTOMBO...25 year old investigative journalist...was in the office of her boss...editor-in-chief of the Daily Congo newspaper...HENRY TURE...and her co-worker...teenage photographer JOE KINTE...neither of them who knew that she was sexy and scantily-clad superheroine of the Democratic Republic of Congo. Both of them were in awe of the fact that Akula had an exclusive story about Gorilla Woman rescuing the group of hostage 16-year-old schoolgirls from the Rasta Militia in the eastern part of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

As he read the story that Akula had emailed to him...Henry was impressed that she had come through again with another top story about the Big Breasted Black Giantess saving innocent lives and bringing dangerous criminals to justice again. The latest of the latter being infamous Rasta Militia leader Gerald Wambugu and some of his men.

While not surprised about the amount of detail that Akula put into the story...her was impressed about the revelation in the article that the two schoolteachers who were kidnapped with the teenage schoolgirls were in fact criminals with past histories of drug use...who were working with the Rasta Militia...and who orchestrated the kidnapping of the schoolgirls.

Henry was also impressed with Joe's photos of Gorilla Woman in action at the farm...rescuing the hostage schoolgirls. The teenage boy didn't let on that he got those photos while he was on board the Gorilla Plane or about the fact that Gorilla Woman was his secret superheroine girlfriend.

"This is exceptional work Akula...and you too Joe. Gorilla Woman has saved the day again. The schoolgirls are safely back with their families...Gerald Wambugu and several of his Rasta Militia thugs were arrested...but the even more shocking thing was the role of those two school teachers...in arranging to kidnap their own students...to have them ransomed off for money to satisfy their own addiction... Captain Malla of the Congolese National Police confirmed the testimony that Gorilla Woman gave the police about Joyce Malla and Vernella Tupon...when she caught them as they were fleeing the Rasta Militia marijuana farm with a student Prudence Abong...Poor misguided girl. She's been placed in a juvenile rehab center to get the care she needs" said Henry to Akula and Joe as they sat before him in his office.

"Yes. I hope Prudence gets the care she needs. Wambugu...Mamfe and Tupon are certain to face lengthy sentences in jail for their crimes. The evidence which Gorilla Woman presented to the Congolese National Police is overwhelming. Captain Sagna Malla confirmed tha. It's a shame those school teachers allowed themselves to be corrupted like that but Gorilla Woman's doing them a favor by sending them to prison to rehabilitate them" said Akula.

Wearing big rimmed glasses on her face...a grey pants suit...and grey flat shoes...her shoulder length dull black hair tied into a bun behind her head...Akula presented herself as a mild-mannered female journalist and woman. She smiled to herself that neither Henry nor Joe...had any idea...that she concealed the sacred Gorilla Talisman under her baggy attire...which allowed her to transform into the sexy...scantily-clad superheroine...Gorilla Woman...to protect the innocent people in the Democratic Republic of Congo from dangerous criminals.

"Well now that this crisis is behind us...I think it's okay for you and Joe to take some time off. I'll give you both a week off" said Henry to Akula as he ended his meeting with her and Joe. As they walked back to their desks in the newsroom of the Daily Congo...Akula's brown eyes fluttered slightly behind her big rimmed glasses...as she felt warmth in her smaller shapely breasts and smaller less defined cunt under her baggy clothes.

"Oooh...just being near Joe in my regular identity...makes me a little hot. Since the Great Gorilla God has chosen him to be my boyfriend as Gorilla Woman...being close to him is enough to arouse me...not as much as when I'm Gorilla Woman...I can't let him suspect that I'm his superheroine girlfriend" thought Akula. "So how will you spend your vacation Miss Mutombo?" asked Joe.

"I'll probably stay at home...and read a book" said Akula. "Yeah. I'll probably stay home too. Though I wish I could do something more exciting" replied Joe...as he thought about Gorilla Woman. Akula noticed the slight bulge in the middle of his pants...and knew the teenage boy was thinking about her sexy, scantily-clad, super-powered alter-ego. "Oh you will...Just wait and see" thought Akula as an idea came into her head.

24 hours later
Cite Oasis
Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo
9 pm

Clad only in a pair of tight white briefs...showing off his lean brown body...teenage photographer Joe Kinte was lying on his bed...in the bedroom of his modest apartment...lightly stroking the middle of his underwear...as he thought about his secret superheroine girlfriend. The teenage boy's thoughts were pleasantly interrupted when Gorilla Woman entered through the open bedroom window...landing on the floor of the bedroom on her large erotic bare dark ebony feet.

"Gorilla Woman!...I...Uh..." stammered Joe...sitting up on his bed...surprised by the arrival of the Big Breasted Black Giantess.

"Hi Joe...I hope I'm not interrupting anything" quipped Gorilla Woman with a smile on her glossy red lips as she stood before him...assuming her heroic pose...her dark ebony hands clenched into fists resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet flat on the bedroom floor...which was strewn with some of his laundry...her thick muscular dark ebony legs slightly apart...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts pushed towards him with pride and confidence...the Gorilla Talisman which gave her super powers...hanging round her neck and resting in the space between her famous breasts...her tiny white gorilla fur G-string narrowing in the space between her giant firm dark ebony thighs in front and into the crack between the cheeks of her giant dark firm ebony ass in the rear.

"Uh...No...I was...Uh...just spring cleaning...while...I'm...Uh...on some...time off..." said Joe as he got off the bed and hastily gathered up some of his unwashed clothes from the bedroom floor...and tossed them to different parts of his room...trying to make it look more presentable to the Busty Congolese Crime Fighter. "I know...Akula Mutombo mentioned it to me...and you don't need to clean up on my account...You should expect me to be visiting you regularly...You are my boyfriend" replied Gorilla Woman with a smile as she looked at Joe...his lean muscular body...and the slight bulge in the middle of his briefs.

The teenage boy noticed her eyelids were starting to get a little heavy as she looked at him

"Is everything okay Gorilla Woman?...You look a little tired..." said Joe as he stepped closer to the Big Breasted Black Giantess who was two feet taller than him.

"Even a superheroine like me needs a rest from time-to-time Joe. The Great Gorilla God gave you a great power over me as my boyfriend. My big Gorilla Nipples...My broad Gorilla Areolas...and my giant Gorilla Cunt...They feel very relaxed around you..." replied the Big Breasted Black Giantess as she maintained her heroic pose in front of her teenage boyfriend.

"You know...you could stay here with me for the next week...and just...relax..." suggested Jojo as he raised his hands up to his secret superheroine girlfriend's naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...and gently brushed her big puffy glossy black nipples up and down with his thumbs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...that's...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...a very...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tempting...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...offer...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Joe...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...as appealing as it is...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh
...have a better offer..." replied Gorilla Woman as she looked at her teenage boyfriend with dreamy brown eyes...happy he was growing in confidence to pleasure her in her super erogenous body parts.

"Uh...Really?" asked Joe...a little disappointed by her reply. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Come away with me...I have something I need
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to show you...." sighed Gorilla Woman as she took Joe's brown hands in her dark ebony hands... reluctantly removing them from her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...as she was enjoying having him play with her famous big puffy glossy black nipples...which was a welcome change from all the ways that criminals exploited them to tame her and knock her out.

"Okay" agreed Joe. "Good...Now get dressed and let's go" said Gorilla Woman as she smiled at her teenage boyfriend...as she looked at the slight bulge in the middle of his white briefs

Salonga National Park
Democratic Republic of Congo
10 pm

Sitting in the rear seat in the cockpit of the Gorilla Plane...Joe Kinte looked out of the cockpit at the vast 8,900,000 acres of the largest virgin tropical rainforest in Africa...thousands of feet below the mystic powered plane. But the teenage boy was more interested in the plane's pilot...his superheroine girlfriend Gorilla Woman...sitting in the pilot seat in the cockpit in front of him.

Her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...capped at their sexy summits by broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples...rising and falling slowly...Gorilla Woman's right dark ebony hand held the plane's flight stick steady between her giant dark ebony thighs. Her thick muscular dark ebony legs moved back and forth below her thick shapely waist...the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...with short glossy clear toenails...gripped the flight pedals under the cockpit's control panel. Her 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body clad only by a tiny white gorilla fur G-string...the sacred Gorilla Talisman which granted her super powers...hanging round her neck...resting in the space between her famous cleavage.

Her brown eyes looked at the plane's radar and out at the thick jungle canopy below. But she was also aware that her teenage boyfriend's eyes were on her 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...and she felt warm tingles in her broad glossy black areolas...in her big puffy glossy black nipples and in her giant glossy black cunt under her tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string which barely covered the space between her giant dark ebony thighs.

"Joe...I need to concentrate on flying the Gorilla Plane...You know how easily I'm aroused by you...when you're close to me..." teased Gorilla Woman with a smile on her glossy red lips...as she held the flight stick steady between her giant dark ebony thighs...as the mystic powered plane flew through the clouds...high over the vast tropical rainforest...which was largely inaccessible to people. "Sorry Gorilla Woman. But I'm just curious. Where are we going?" asked Joe as he sat back in his seat...looking out the cockpit at the jungle below...but still glancing at the Busty Congolese Superwoman sitting in front of him.

"You'll see...We're here" replied Gorilla Woman...moving the flight stick forward between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs...causing the Gorilla Plane to descend towards the dense rainforest...flying over a river...heading towards a waterfall.

"Gorilla Woman...What are you...?....No!...Pull up!..." cried Joe...covering his face with his hands as the Gorilla Plane flew directly towards the raging white waters of the powerful waterfall. The teenage boy did not see the waterfall part magically like a curtain...allowing the Gorilla Plane to fly under the waterfall...entering a dark cavern...which was centuries old and its existence unknown to the outside world.

"It's okay Joe...We've arrived" teased Gorilla Woman...aroused and amused to see her teenage boyfriend's antics...as she brought the Gorilla Plane down for a landing inside of the cave...directly in front of an ancient large white stone building...bearing several images of a powerful silverback gorilla...on statues on and inside the building...which was surrounded by lush green botanical gardens...with rivers and pools of thermal heated water running through it.

As the canopy of the cockpit opened...Gorilla Woman and Joe alighted to the white stone ground...and walked towards the large white stone building.
"Wow..." gasped the teenage boy in awe of the building...green botanical gardens...rivers and pools of thermal heated water...hidden inside of the secret cave in Salonga National Park.

"Welcome to the Temple of the Great Gorilla God...Come on Joe...as my boyfriend...you'll need to know a lot about me...Let me show you around..." said Gorilla Woman as she led him inside of the temple.

Joe watched statues of the Great Gorilla God...along with depictions on the wall...which looked very much like his superheroine girlfriend on the walls of the temple.

The latter showed images of the Big Breasted Black Giantess...fighting a variety of enemies...being victorious...being defeated...being taken away from Africa as a slave...and then returning triumphant...with other slaves...in particular...a younger boy...who Joe thought looked like a teenager his age.

"This place comes right out of a comic book. I mean...I read stories about the Gorilla Woman of the 16th Century...but I didn't know they were real" gasped Joe as he looked around the temple...walking alongside his superheroine girlfriend.

"Yes...They are as real as I am...and as real as my weakness to sex in my giant Gorilla Breasts and in my giant Gorilla Cunt. This is where the Gorilla Talisman...which gives me my gorilla powers...was made. The Temple tells the story...of how the first Gorilla Woman was the daughter of a tribal chief...and she fought against many enemies in 16th Century West Africa...including white slave traders...who defeated and captured her a few times...shipped her out of West Africa as a slave...but she returned victorious...freeing some other slaves and returning to Africa with them. When I found the Gorilla Talisman ...I became Gorilla Woman and I'm continuing the fight against evil that the first Gorilla Woman started centuries ago" said the 8ft Topless Top Heavy African Heroine as she explained with the images in the Temple to her teenage boyfriend.

"So that means you're someone else...when you're not Gorilla Woman? " asked Joe.

The Big Breasted Black Giantess was silent for a minute as they continued walking through the Temple. She was in two minds as to whether she should reveal her identity as Akula Mutombo to him. "How do I tell Joe who I really am? He deserves the truth. But he's in love with Gorilla Woman...not Akula Mutombo" thought the Busty Congolese Superwoman.

Joe noticed her silence and realised she was nervous about what he just asked her. He eased her mind with his next words.

"It's okay...I get you have to keep some secrets...All superheroines have them..." Joe said.

"I'm very happy you understand Joe. I promise I'll tell you that secret one day. The Great Gorilla God made a good choice in selecting you to be my boyfriend. My powers and my resolve to fight and defeat evil are stronger whenever I am with you...and when you give me the hope and courage to overcome any danger" replied Gorilla Woman with a smile...feeling growing warmth in her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...and in her giant glossy black cunt as she led Joe into the Temple's inner sanctum...where a large nest made from branches and grass lay in the middle of a pristine lush green forest...with a river of thermal heated water running through it...with hot springs located at different points along the river...steam from the river forming a light fog around them.

As the light fog swirled around them...Joe felt a sense of confidence and strength...which he had never known before...fill his mind and body. He looked at the 8ft Topless Top Heavy African Superheroine standing directly before him...in her heroic pose...her dark ebony hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the lush green grass of the botanical garden...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread slightly apart...her naked giant dark firm ebony breasts pushed towards him with confidence.

He noticed the fog was making his superheroine girlfriend's voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body gleam with a heavenly aura...her broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples...in states of semi-hardness and erectness...the outline of her giant glossy black cunt...which was formed into the semi-distinct camel toe shape...framed against the flimsy fabric of the tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string which barely covered the space between her giant dark ebony thighs. He saw her staring dreamily at him with her brown eyes partially open.

The teenage boy stripped down to his tight white briefs...and walked towards the Big Breasted Black Giantess...who stood in her heroic pose in front of him...her Gorilla Nest directly behind her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm" sighed Gorilla Woman with pleasure...as Joe placed his hands on her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...his thumbs tenderly caressing her famous semi-hard and semi-erect broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples...as he simultaneously kissed her on her glossy red lips.

Succumbing to her erotic desires for the teenage boy...the Big Breasted Black Giantess...continued kissing him...as she entwined her muscular dark ebony arms around him...holding him close to her...as she staggered backwards on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...collapsing on her back into her Gorilla Nest on her back...with Joe lying on top of her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" sighed Gorilla Woman with pleasure...enjoying the gently friction of Joe's lean muscular brown chest against her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...as his body rubbed against hers...and she wiggled to slip off her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string....to give Joe full access to her naked voluptous and muscular dark ebony body.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Mmm...Mmm...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
...Mmm...Mmm...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Mmm...mmmm...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" moaned Gorilla Woman with pleasure...as she felt Joe's right middle and index fingers meticulously and gently rub her giant glossy black clitoris in the middle of her thick glossy black matted pubic jungle between her giant dark ebony thighs...bringing her to two pleasurable orgasms in quick succession.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" cooed Gorilla Woman with pleasure...her head reeling with dizziness...her brown eyes closing...enjoying the feel of Joe's hands tenderly caressing her naked voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...which slowly went limp in the comfort of her nest...as a tsunami of erotic pleasure flooded her senses...and she faded into a deep and peaceful sleep...knowing Joe would keep her safe.

One week later
Downtown Kinshasa
10 am

Akula Mutombo was having a difficult time concentrating as she sat at her desk in the newsroom of the Daily Congo as she typed up a story on her computer about the ongoing trial of school teachers Joyce Mamfe and Vernella Tupon...for their role in the kidnapping of 20 teenage high school girls by members of the rebel group Rasta Militia which was heavily involved in kidnapping...drug trafficking...and corruption in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Her eyelids were heavy...and her brown eyes dreamy behind her big rimmed glasses on her face...as erotic thoughts about her 18 year co-worker Joe Kinte filled her mind
...causing her to feel warm sensations in her small shapely breasts and small undefined cunt under her baggy brown pants suit
...as she remembered the week of rest and erotic pleasure she spent with him in her sexy...super powered alter-ego as Gorilla Woman...at the secret Temple of the Great Gorilla God...hidden deep in the virgin tropical rainforest of Salonga National Park...after she rescued the schoolgirls...and brought Rasta Militia leader Gerald Wambugu...several of his thugs...
Mamfe and Tupon to justice...as Gorilla Woman.

These thoughts filled her mind as she glanced every so often in the direction of Joe's empty desk...as he was away on an assignment for the paper...at the courthouse where the trial of Mamfe and Tupon was taking place.

Akula was fascinated by how little attention she attracted in her regular identity...nerdy demeanor and wallflower attire...compared to the excess attention she got as the sexy...strong and scantily clad Gorilla Woman...who only wore a thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string...as she used her super powers to battle better dressed and armed criminals in the Democratic Republic of Congo...who knew they could tame her by nailing her in her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and giant glossy black cunt.

"I had no idea that a boy like Joe could be so tender...so passionate
...I'm so turned on when I'm with him as Gorilla Woman...No man's ever made me feel so aroused...even in my regular identity...I wonder how the 16th Century Gorilla Woman dealt with this kind of relationship issue? Would Joe feel the same way about me...if he knew I'm Gorilla Woman?" Akula wondered...as it took all her willpower to resist the strong erotic desire to play with her breasts and cunt in the middle of the crowded newsroom.

The 25 year old female journalist's private erotic fantasies about the 18 year old photographer were interrupted when she saw a breaking news flash came across her computer screen.

"What??!!...That's impossible!!" gasped Akula as she took in the news that Joyce Mamfe and Vernella Tupon had been found not guilty by their trial judge...all the criminal charges against them for the kidnapping the teenage schoolgirls were dropped and they were free to go.

"The evidence of their guilt is clear!! There's no way they could be found innocent!! I have to investigate this...as Gorilla Woman!!" resolved Akula.

To be continued

Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:52 pm