Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:06 pm

New Gorilla Woman in Captured by The Coop 3 
Megalomaniac

Post New Gorilla Woman in Captured by The Coop 3
New Gorilla Woman in Captured by the Coop 3

Cite Oasis
Kinshasa, Democratic Republic
4am

Teenager Joe Kinte was awakened from sleep in his bed in his modest apartment...by the sound of drums.

The 18-year-old boy who worked as a photographer for the Daily Congo newspaper...was in the middle of another dream about his secret girlfriend...
GORILLA WOMAN...the sexy champion of justice in the Democratic Republic of Congo. He saw her in his mind's eye. Her 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...clad only in her tiny white gorilla fur G-string that barely covered the space between her giant dark ebony thighs...the sacred Gorilla Talisman that hung around her neck...resting between her giant firm dark ebony breasts...capped at their sexy summits by broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples...her beauteous face framed by her short mane of glossy black dreadlocks...as he dreamt about her fighting an assortment of enemies...who were better clothed and better armed than she was...effortlessly defeating them...with her strength...stamina...and speed
of 40 gorillas...bullets bouncing harmlessly off her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...knives unable to penetrate her smooth dark ebony flesh.

His dreams caused him to ejaculate regularly...leaving his bedsheets and mattress stained with cum...which was ingrained into its fabric...and which he was delinquent in washing. The sound of the beating drums caused Joe to stumble of out bed...wearing only his tight white briefs...and hit the floor of his clothes strewn bedroom with a hefty thud. "What's going on? Where's that noise coming from?" gasped Joe got to his feet...and he looked at the clock radio on a table near his bed...to see what time it was...he looked around the darkened interior of the bedroom...then ventured into the nearby living room...and finally the bathroom...trying to find out where the drumming was coming from.

Joe saw and heard nothing...as silence returned to his darkened apartment.

"That's weird...I must be hearing things. I must be thinking too much about Gorilla Woman. It's been a long time since I've seen her." thought the teenage boy...as he prepared to return to bed...knowing he had to be at work in the next few hours.

Just as he was about to leave the bathroom...Joe heard the sounds of drumming again. "What is that?...That sounds like...tribal drums from the jungle" thought Joe as he looked in the direction of the mirror over the bathroom sink...hearing the drums beating in his ears...but unable to locate where the sound was coming from.

"What the...??" gasped the teenage boy in surprise as he saw the face of his secret superheroine girlfriend...and not his own reflection looking back at him."

"Gorilla Woman??...What??...How??...Am I dreaming?...I have to be dreaming..." gasped Joe...as he tried to make sense of what he was seeing...as he looked at the beauteous face of the Big Breasted Black Giantess...framed by her short mane of glossy black dreadlocks...looking at him...with heavy eyelids...and a sleepy stare in her brown eyes.

"No Joe...You're not dreaming...This is real...I've been captured...knocked unconscious many times...drugged...and hypnotized...You have to save me" replied Gorilla Woman.

"What??...How can I do that??...I don't have your super powers Gorilla Woman..." gasped Joe...as it was becoming apparent to him that what was happening was no dream.

"You're...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my boyfriend Joe...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...only you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
can save me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...only you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can...help me...regain...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...my strength...stamina...speed...of 40 gorillas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman...as the image of her beauteous face began to blur in the mirror before him.

"Don't worry Gorilla Woman!...I'll help you!...Tell me where you are!" said Joe.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Joe...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I went to rescue...the kidnapped school girls...Uuuuuuuuuuuh
the Rasta Militia...set a clever trap for me...I've fallen into it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Gorilla Nipples...my broad Gorilla Areolas...
are so...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...I can't lactate...my giant Gorilla Cunt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hurts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...I can't orgasm...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tortured...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...drugged...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...hypnotized...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the Great Gorilla God...is punishing me...for being overconfident...for not taking you...on this mission...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...have to become unconscious now...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...take the Gorilla Plane...it will lead you...to where...I am...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Joe...H...H...H....Help....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Gorilla Woman as the image of her beauteous face disappeared from the mirror.

"Gorilla Woman! I'm coming!" yelled Joe at the blank mirror as he ran out of the bathroom. He hastily donned a t-shirt...sweatpants and sneakers as he ran out of his apartment. Hearing the tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa beating in his ears...Joe ran into a nearby stairwell and ran to the rooftop of the building where he found the Gorilla Plane waiting for him...the canopy to the cockpit open. Acting on instinct...the teenage boy got into the rear seat in the cockpit...as the canopy closed and the mystic powered plane lifted off the rooftop of his apartment building...and flew away at super speed...making no sound...disappearing from sight as its stealth mode was engaged...taking him away from the capital city of the Democratic Republic of Congo towards the dense jungles in the eastern region of the Democratic Republic of Congo...where his secret superheroine girlfriend was in peril.

North Kivu
Democratic Republic of Congo
10.30 am

A vacant stare in her sleepy brown eyes...the sensation of the marijuana leaf bra brushing against her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples and broad hard glossy black areolas...as it contained her giant firm dark ebony breasts...the sensation of marijuana leaves in the tight thong which rubbed the space between her giant dark ebony thighs in front...and rubbed inside the crack between her giant firm dark ebony ass as she walked...Gorilla Woman...sexy superheroine and champion of justice in the Democratic Republic of Congo...was trapped in a deep erotic stupor of sex and sleep...which kept her hypnotized and a slave to the Rasta Militia...as she walked through field of marijuana trees...picking marijuana leaves and placing them in a basket...to give to the Rastas to process into their prime marijuana to be trafficked for profit inside and outside of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Nearby a group of 19 teenage school girls...still wearing the disheveled school uniformed they had on...when they were kidnapped by Rasta Militia thugs... were shocked to see the mighty superheroine of the Democratic Republic of Congo...who they all envied for her 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...obediently picking marijuana leaves for their captors...and walking around in a tight fitting bra and thong...which was made from marijuana leaves.

"Gorilla Woman!...You have to save us from these criminals!" pleaded one of the 16-year-old school girls...who like the other hostage school girls...came from rich families in the Democratic Republic of Congo...were not used to such menial labor....and were bitterly complaining about having to do this kind of work

"Geh bak tuh wuk stoopid gyul!...Du yuh jab an arvast de ganja leafs...Be obadient...lik...de Supa Slav..." gloated a Rasta Militia thug who was part of a group of 12 armed thugs spread out in the field...keeping an eye on the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess and the captive school girls. One of the thugs had a cell phone out and he was using it record what was happening in the field.

"Yes...must harvest marijuana...it makes me feel good...in my big Gorilla Nipples...in my broad Gorilla Areolas...in my giant Gorilla Cunt...My name...is Super Slave...and...I belong...to...the Rasta Militia...must obey them...you must...too" replied Gorilla Woman with a glazed sleepy stare in her brown eyes...as she continued with her task...picking leaves off the marijuana trees around her...feeling the marijuana leaves woven into her new bra and new panties...rubbing against her giant firm dark ebony breasts...rubbing between her giant dark ebony thighs...rubbing in the crack between the cheeks of her giant firm dark ebony ass...as she walked...marijuana leaves from the trees around her...brushing against her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...keeping her hypnotized and trapped in a drug-induced erotic stupor of sex and sleep...which made her want to be a slave....and made her forget that she was a superheroine.

The words of the 8ft tamed Topless and Top-Heavy African Superheroine...made the group of 19, 16-year-old schoolgirls shocked and angry.

"You have to help us Gorilla Woman!!...You're a superheroine!!...You work for us!!" the schoolgirls complained as they refused to pick marijuana leaves.

"You must...must harvest marijuana...I like marijuana...it makes me feel good...in my big Gorilla Nipples...in my broad Gorilla Areolas...in my giant Gorilla Cunt...I am...not...a superheroine...My name...is Super Slave...I belong...to...the Rasta Militia...must obey them...you must...too" replied the hypnotized Big Breasted Black Giantess...as she continued picking marijuana leaves...the chafing sensations of her tight marijuana leaf bra and her tight marijuana leaf panties on her giant firm dark ebony breasts...her giant glossy black clitoris and her giant glossy black anus...as she walked...keeping her trapped in her drug-induced erotic stupor of sex and sleep.

Her words angered the captured schoolgirls even more.

"You're a criminal!!...You're a drug addict!...You helped them to kidnap us to get your fix!!" the schoolgirls complained.

"Geh bak tuh wuk slavs!!...Do like Supa Slav sez an pick de ganja...or yuh will suffa!!" snarled a Rasta Militia thug...as he and three other thugs pointed their AK-47 assault rifles at the schoolgirls...forcing them to pick marijuana leaves...while the hypnotized Gorilla Woman...clad in her tight marijuana leaf bra and tight marijuana leaf panties...continued to pick marijuana leaves...ignoring the pleas and complaints from the group of 16-year-old school girls who she had come to rescue from the Rasta Militia...but instead fell into a clever trap and was now a captive like them.

In a farm house near to the fields... Rasta Milita leader Gerald Wambugu...traitorous school teachers Joyce Mamfe and Vernella Tupon...looked on as traitorous student Prudence Abong... was recording the livestream of the events in the marijuana field...as the hypnotized Gorilla Woman picked marijuana leaves...ignoring the pleas...insults and complaints from the 18 captive 16-year old high school girls...while 11 Rasta Militia thugs in the marijuana tree fields with them...kept them separated...and creating the impression that the Big Breasted Black Giantess was a drug addict and harvesting marijuana leaves to be processed into refined marijuana to be trafficked inside and outside of the Democratic Republic of Congo...of her own free will.

No one...other than Wambugu...and his secret criminal employers...the Contessa and the Count...reputed leaders of the criminal underworld in the Democratic Republic of Congo...knew that Joyce...Vernella...and Prudence...were in fact agents of the Rasta Militia...arranged for the school girls to be kidnapped and held for ransom...as only part of a bigger agenda...that was not as yet fully known to them.

Wambugu was aroused...feeling his hard stiff dick chafing under his pants...as he watched the tight marijuana leaf bra and tight marijuana panties restricting...Gorilla Woman's famous giant firm dark ebony breasts...famous giant glossy black cunt and famous giant glossy black anus...negating her super powers...keeping her trapped in a powerful erotic stupor of sex....hypnotizing her into being a slave and obeying the commands of his Militia.

While aroused at the absolute helplessness of the Sexy Superwoman of the Democratic Republic of Congo...Joyce...Vernella...and Prudence...who men would scorn or ignore because of their stocky unattractive bodies and appearances...were also sadistically satisfied to see the absolute humiliation of Gorilla Woman and to be recording it.

"Ah still doh geh y de Cunt an de Cuntessa wah yuh ta flam de Gurillah Uman lik dis? Ah cud ransum she...just lik dem schoolgyals...an mak big munay...an get bak meh men from jail...when da whole cuntry see dat ah can cuntral de Gurilla Uman" scoffed Wambugu as he watched the live images of Gorilla Woman being streamed on the screen of the laptop.

"The Contessa has bigger plans for the big breasted African bitch!...That's why she wanted those snobby schoolgirls to be kidnapped. She knew Gorilla Woman would come to rescue them...so she sent the collaroform drug...it's guaranteed to knock her out and keep her helpless...so she could be drugged with marijuana and hypnotized..." said Joyce.

"I'm recording everything Ms Mamfe...The download is almost finished" said Prudence...as she tapped the laptop's keyboard with her stubby fingers...as the video of the hypnotized Gorilla Woman was saved on a flash drive inserted into the laptop.

Wambugu...who was sceptical about what the three women were doing...was about to complain...when the sounds of explosions were heard outside of the farmhouse...making the old building shake.

"Wot de ell!!...We iz unda attak! De pulice an de amy mus be wukin wid de Gurilla Uman!!" snarled Wambugu as he pulled a pistol out from under his jacket and ran outside to lead his Rasta Militia thugs to repel what he thought was a large invading force.

Left alone in the farmhouse...hearing the series of ongoing explosions...outside...
Joyce...Vernella...and Prudence...
exchanged worried looks.

" We're going to jail!!...Gorilla Woman must have told the police and the army what we're doing!" wailed Prudence.

"Impossible!!...The papers...especially the Daily Congo say that big boobed bitch works alone!!" yelled Vernella...who like Prudence was anxious about the events happening outside the farmhouse.

Only Joyce...the leader of the trio...kept her wits about her.

"Shut up you fools! Wambugu and his Rastas may not get out of this...but we will...if we use our heads...Vernella find a vehicle we can use to escape...Prudence...take the flash drive with the video of Gorilla Woman and wipe the laptop...Hurry!!" said Joyce...Prudence and Vernella doing what she told them to do.

In the sky above the marijuana farm...the Gorilla Plane made several passes over the farm.

Sitting in the rear seat in the cockpit...Joe Kinte...operated a weapons console...which he didn't know existed...and which seemed to respond to his touch...as he fired a series of energy bolts from the Gorilla Plane's cannons...which hit the ground...destroying acres of marijuana trees...sending the group of 19, 16-year-old schoolgirls screaming hysterically and running for cover...while scattering the Rasta Militia thugs...who fired their AK-47 assault rifles at the Gorilla Plane in futile efforts to bring it down.

As continuing salvoes of energy bolts were fired at them from Joe inside of the Gorilla Plane...the majority of the Rasta Militia thugs lost their nerve...threw away their weapons and fled into the nearby jungle.

Looking out the cockpit...Joe found it difficult to see anything...from the smoke rising from the burning marijuana fields below.

"Gorilla Woman has to be down there...But where is she?" wondered the teenage boy with concern as he searched for his secret superheroine girlfriend.

Down on the ground below...Gorilla Woman was still walking through the burning marijuana fields...still picking marijuana leaves...oblivious to everything that was going on around her.

Then the Big Breasted Black Giantess...felt her big puffy glossy black nipples shoot to attention...as they alerted her to Joe's presence.

"Uuuh...What?...Where?...I have been captured...enslaved...by the Rasta Militia...Joe!...He's come to rescue me!...He's in danger!...I have to protect him!" declared Gorilla Woman as she focused her mind on the Gorilla Talisman that hung around her neck...and rested between her giant firm dark ebony breasts.

She heard tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa beating in her ears...as a white aura surrounded her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...disintegrating the marijuana leaf bra and marijuana leaf panty...causing her broad glossy black areolas...big puffy glossy black nipples...giant glossy black clitoris and giant glossy black anus to relax...her tiny white gorilla fur G-string barely covering the space between her giant dark ebony thighs...her strength...stamina and speed of 40 gorillas restored.

In another part of the burning marijuana farm...Gerald Wambugu and 20 of his Rasta Militia thugs were holding the 19 teenage school girls they had taken hostage days earlier...at gunpoint...finding them hiding in a barn...while the farm was under attack and the its marijuana fields were on fire.

"Yuh lil rich gyals go cum wid us to meh next hydeout...Ah go stull geh meh ransum fuh yuh an geh meh men outta jaal! Ent no one go stop me!!" gloated Wambugu...waving a pistol in his left hand...as he ordered his AK-47 assault rifle-toting thugs...to herd the 16-year-old school girls into a truck that was parked outside of the barn. The 19 teenage school girls...all from wealthy families... screamed hysterically as the Rasta Militia thugs moved to herd them into the truck that was parked outside.

They were surprised to see the 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony figure of Gorilla Woman...come smashing through a wall of the barn...knocking down six thugs in the process. "You Rastas aren't going to harm these girls!!..Not while Gorilla Woman fights for justice and protects innocent people in the Democratic Republic of Congo!!" declared the Big Breasted Black Giantess as she got between them and the Rasta Militia thugs ...as they fired their AK-47 assault rifles at her... the bullets bouncing harmlessly off her 8 ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...which she used to shield the group of 19 teenage schoolgirl from harm.

The 19 teenage schoolgirls continued to scream and act hysterically as Gorilla Woman engaged the Rasta Militia thugs in close quarter combat inside of the barn...effortlessly felling the remaining 14 thugs with a sequence of punches...kicks and...throws...leaving only their leader Gerald Wambugu to face her.

"Ah go keel yuh Gurilla Uman!!" snarled the Rasta Militia leader as he aimed his pistol at the Big Breasted Black Giantess...firing several shots...and watching the bullets bounce harmlessly off her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts. "My turn to return your hospitality Mr Wambugu!" quipped Gorilla Woman as she flexed her giant dark ebony thighs...and leapt towards the Rasta Militia leader as he panicked and was unable to load another magazine into his pistol...before his vision was blotted out by the ball of the Big Breasted Black Giantess' large right erotic bare dark ebony foot...he felt its powerful impact in the middle of his face...and he collapsed unconscious to the ground inside of the barn.

The teenage school girls stood baffled while Gorilla Woman gathered the unconscious Gerald Wambugu and the unconscious Rasta Militia thugs across the floor of the barn...then using her strength of 40 gorillas...bent a large iron beam she found in the barn and used it to bind them all together.

"It's all right now girls! You're safe now!" the Big Breasted Black Giantess assured the 19 teenage school girls with a smile on her glossy red lips as she turned to face them...assuming her heroic pose before them. Her dark ebony hands balled into fists resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting flat on the floor of the barn...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts pushed towards them with confidence.

She was surprised that the group of 16-year-old schoolgirls she was standing in front of...were ungrateful for her efforts to save them.

"No way!!...You're trying to trick us!...You want the marijuana for yourself!...You're no super heroine!!...You didn't want to save us!!...You're a super drug addict!!" the teenage school girls yelled at the 8ft Topless Top Heavy African Super heroine as she stood in heroic pose before them. She was about to respond...when she felt her big puffy glossy black nipples stiffen...and then heard the roar of the Gorilla Plane's engines as it descended from the sky towards the farm.

"I don't have time to lecture you girls now...I'm a very busy super heroine and I have other commitments to deal with. You're obviously hysterical and confused about your ordeal and what you think happened. But you'll be safe once the security forces arrive here. Wait here until they arrive!" said Gorilla Woman before turning on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...and sprinted out of the barn with the speed of 40 gorillas... before the teenage schoolgirls could say another word.

Her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts swaying freely and sexily...her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs moving in tandem...her dark ebony hands clenched into fists...the sexy toes of her large erotic dark ebony bare feet...with short glossy clear toenails...curled with tension and close together... Gorilla Woman sprinted towards her mystic-powered Gorilla Plane as it hovered above the ground...over the farm.

Flexing her giant dark ebony thighs...she leapt on to its port wing...as the canopy of its cockpit opened. The Big Breasted Black Giantess smiled...as she saw her secret teenage boyfriend Joe...in the rear seat of the cockpit...as she slipped into the pilot's seat in front of him...and took control of the Gorilla Plane...flying them away from destroyed marijuana farm of the Rasta Militia...leaving the group of 19 teenage schoolgirls who had been kidnapped by the Militia...safe in a barn...to await the arrival of the Congolese Police and Army.

"You came Joe. You got my message" said Gorilla Woman with happiness in her voice...feeling warm sensations in her broad glossy black areolas...in her big puffy glossy black nipples...and in her giant glossy black cunt under her tiny white gorilla fur G-string which barely covered the space between her giant dark ebony thighs...as she held the flight stick in her dark ebony right hand...worked it between her giant dark ebony thighs...extended her thick muscular dark ebony legs back and forth...gripping the flight pedals with the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...as she flew the Gorilla Plane high above the dense jungles of the eastern region of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

"Yeah. Are you okay Gorilla Woman? You said you were in trouble. The Gorilla Plane flew me here on its own...it showed me it had weapons...and how to use them..." said the teenage boy as he related events to his secret super heroine girlfriend.

"Yes...being my mate has benefits which the Great Gorilla God has given only to you. I can fly the Gorilla Plane...but only you can operate its weapons. I'm okay now. I came here days ago to rescue those schoolgirls but the Rasta Militia set a clever trap for me. They knocked me unconscious and drugged me with marijuana to make me their slave. As you know...I'm always defeated and knocked out when my big Gorilla Nipples and broad Gorilla Areolas are made hard...and my giant Gorilla Cunt is made hard...wet and excited. But once I sense your presence...the Great Gorilla God ends my punishment for being reckless and overconfident...allows my big Gorilla Nipples and my broad Gorilla Areolas to relax and restore my Gorilla Powers" explained the Big Breasted Black Giantess to her secret teenage boyfriend...as she flew the Gorilla Plane.

"Looks like your plan worked Gorilla Woman! There's communication over the radio about police and army units heading to the Rasta Militia's farm. The girls are safe and you caught the Rasta crooks who kidnapped them. We can go back to Kinshasa now" said Joe...in awe and admiration of his secret superheroine girlfriend.

"It's not over yet Joe. Two criminals I didn't anticipate have escaped the farm. But they won't escape justice. My big Gorilla Nipples can sense evil and help us to find them" replied the Big Breasted Black Giantess as she turned the flight stick between her giant dark ebony thighs...changing the course of the Gorilla Plane.

Behind the wheel of a Ranger Rover jeep that they had stolen from Wambugu...Joyce Mamfe pressed her foot hard down on the accelerator as she...Vernella Tupon and Prudence drove a long a dirt road through the jungle...trying to get as far away from the Rasta Militia's marijuana farm as fast as possible.

"How did Gorilla Woman recover so fast from the drugs an hypnosis??" asked the 16 year old Prudence...who was the most worried about being arrested. "It's impossible...That big breasted super bich has absolutely no resistance to the collaroform... She said so herself" babbled Vernella.

"Both of you be quiet!! Once we find a way to get back to Kinshasa...the Contessa and the Count will find a way to keep us free and safe!!" snarled Joyce as she tried to concentrate on driving.

"Look out!!" cried Prudence...as Gorilla Woman landed on the balls of her erotic bare dark ebony feet on the dirt road in front of them. Driving the ball of her left erotic bare dark ebony foot into the middle of the jeep's radiator...the Big Breasted Black Giantess brought the speeding jeep to an abrupt halt...sending Vernella and Joyce flying through the windshield...and rolling along the dirt road ahead of them...while Prudence...the only one of the trio who was wearing her seatbelt at the time...fainted in the back seat of the jeep.

Also thrown out on the dirt road with the corrupt school teachers...was a briefcase full of cash and processed marijuana...that was payment from the Rasta Militia for orchestrating the kidnapping of the school

Vernella pulled out a pistol and fired three shots at the 8ft Topless Top Heavy African Superheroine. "For a history teacher...You didn't remember that I'm invulnerable when my Gorilla Powers are normal!!" quipped Gorilla Woman as she felled Vernella with a left dark ebony hand karate chop to the right side of her neck...and the corrupt school teacher collapsed to the dirt road unconscious.

Feeling her big puffy glossy black nipples stiffen sharply...alerting her to danger...Gorilla Woman twisted her 8 ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body to evade the lunge of Joyce Mamfe with a syringe filled with liquid collaroform.

"Sorry Miss Mamfe...but I'm not interested in being knocked unconscious and out in detention again!" quipped Gorilla Woman as she drove the ball of her large erotic right bare dark ebony foot into the middle of her face. Joyce groaned and collapsed to the dirt road next to her corrupt colleague.

The Big Breasted Black Giantess felt her big uffy glossy black nipples stiffen again...alerting her that she was not alone. Looking ahead of her...she saw a jeep belonging to the Congolese National Police pull up in front of her. She assumed her heroic pose...her dark ebony hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting flat on the dirt road...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts pushed forward with confidence as she saw a familiar face amongst the party of police officers who were getting out of the jeep.

SAGNA MALLA...a 50-year-old Captain in the Congolese National Police...the highest-ranking woman on the force...dressed in a blue police uniform...looked at the 8ft Topless Top Heavy African Superheroine...standing on the road before her...her handpicked team of six male police officers...standing behind her.

"You're right on time Captain Malla....These two school teachers are not innocent victims ...They are in league with Rasta Militia...the cash and marijuana in that briefcase is some of the evidence of their guilt...as is my personal testimony that they drugged me into unconsciousness...when I came to rescue the schoolgirls...They underestimated me...and like all criminals in the Democratic Republic of Congo...I've brought them to justice... There's one of the schoolgirls in the jeep...They tried to corrupt her with the drugs of the Rasta Militia...the other school girls are safe at the Militia's farm...as is Gerald Wambugu...waiting to be taken into custody.

"Thank you, Gorilla Woman. I knew you would help to rescue those young girls regardless of the danger involved. We can take it from here" reokued Malla as her officers handcuffed Joyce and Vernella and went to check on Prudence in the jeep.

"Good to know that we're on the same side in the fight against evil in the Democratic Republic of Congo...I'll leave this situation in your capable hands Captain" replied Gorilla Woman before flexing her giant dark ebony thighs...leaping upp into the air...landing on the starboard wing of her hovering Gorilla Plane...climbed into the cockpit where her secret teenage boyfriend Joe Kinte was waiting for her...then flew them up and away into the sky at super speed.

To be continued

Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:06 pm