Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:38 pm

Legend of the Lynx Woman 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Legend of the Lynx Woman 2
Legend of the Lynx Woman 2

One hour later

"Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman...her brown eyes fluttering in the lynx pelt mascara which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...as she announced she was regaining consciousness.

The Big Breasted Super Spaniard...who hours earlier was Spanish noblewoman LUIZA COLL...found herself lying on a grass mat in a hut in the village of the LYNX TRIBE...her huge creamy breasts exposed...wearing the Lynx Talisman Belt around her wide shapely waist...and her tiny lynx pelt panties.

She slowly got to her erotic bare creamy feet...and donned her flimsy lynx pelt string bra that was lying on the mat next to her.

The Chief of the Lynx Tribe entered the hut to see her dressed and conscious.

"Thank you for looking after me while I was unconscious Chief. My huge Lynx Breasts ache from that grenade which should have killed me. I was lucky. But I've got no time to lose. I must get to my ship to rescue Javier and the girl the pirates took as their prisoner" said Lynx Woman.

"You must be patient Luiza Coll...The Great Lynx God has chosen you to be the Lynx Woman...You have great strengths but also great weaknesses...in your great virgin breasts and great virgin cunt...which you cannot resist" warned the Chief.

"I'm grateful for your help Chief. But I have to take that risk. I have to save Javier, that native girl and the crew of my ship. I promise those pirates will never threaten your people again...Goodbye" said Lynx Woman as she sprinted out of the hut and the village at superspeed.

"Good luck Luiza Coll..."said the Chief.. the Great Lynx God...giving him a vision of the many trials she would face as Lynx Woman.

At night

The pirates on board the Spanish caravel were not expecting Lynx Woman as she swam from the island.. and climbed the port side and boarded unnoticed.

The Big Breasted Super Spaniard slipped below deck to the brig...where Javier and Mira were being held prisonee.

Lynx Woman felt her big glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas harden under her flimsy lynx pelt string bra and her big glossy pink cunt throbbing under her tiny lynx pelt panties as she watched Javier lying unconscious in the brig...while Mira who seemed to be waking up.

Using her Lynx Strength to snap the lock on the door of the brig and opened it.

"Lynx Woman! You are here to rescue us! Are you all right?" as she noticed the Busty Feline Fury was preoccupied with the handsome Javier Blanquer who was unconscious.

"Uuh...Yes...I'm fine...I'm going to save you" replied Lynx Woman.

"But who will save you?" asked Mira...taking the Big Breasted Super Spaniard by surprise as she threw a liquid from a bottle directly on to her huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUH...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE...UUUUUUH...I CAME...UUH

...TO SAVE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUH

WHAT DID YOU PUT ON MY HUGE LYNX BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUH

...SOAKING THROUGH MY BRA...

...MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS...ARE GETTING...HAA...HAA...HAAARD

...GETTING WEAK...DIZZY...TIRED

...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure as she staggered on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her muscular creamy arms flailing in the air.

On cue Anne Bonny...Mary Read and six pirates appeared in the hold of the ship.

"UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUNH

...UUUUUUUUUUNH....UUUUUNH" moaned Lynx Woman in pain and pleasure unable to defend herself as Mary and Anne took turns squeezing her huge creamy breasts...before stripping her of her soaked flimsy lynx pelt bra...to expose the biggest breasts any of them had seen on any woman.

"AAAAAARGH...MY BIG HAAAAARD LYNX NIPPLES...AAAAARGH...PAIN...

AAAAAAARGH...CAN'T FIGHT BACK...AAAAAARGH...AAAARGH" complained the Big Breasted Super Spaniard as Anne squeezed and rotated them until geysers of white milk shot out of their hardened tips.

Mary gave her no chance to recover...attaching wooden clips to each of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"AIEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEE" moaned Lynx Woman in pain and pleasure unable and unwilling to remove the clips from her super erogenous nipples.

Anne pulled Lynx Woman's thin lynx pelt panties down to her knees...revealing her thick lush glossy black pubic bush...big glossy pink and big glossy pink cunt.

Mira stepped forward and threw more of the liquid from her bottle into the space between Lynx Woman's huge creamy thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...raising her muscular creamy arms above her head...gyrating her wide shapely waist...rising on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...spreading her long muscular creamy legs wide open...as she was overwhelmed by powerful erotic urges.

"This is an aphrodisiac created by the Lynx Tribe! Not even the Lynx Womanr can resist it!" gloated Mira.

Lynx Woman was in no position to deny what Mira was saying...as images of her as Luiza Coll having sex with Javier filled her mind.

Mira took advantage of this and began to rub Lynx Woman's big glossy pink clitoris...rubbing more of the aphrodisiac into it.

"NOOO...UUUUUUUH...STOP...TOO

WEAK...TOO SEXY...TOO SLEEPY

...GOING TO...UUH...HAVE TO...

UUUH...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman as she suffered two gigantic orgasms in quick succession while Mary and Anne pulled hard on the wooden clips that were attached to her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

The Big Breasted Super Spaniard collapsed to the wooden floor of the hold...her muscular creamy arms flung past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely legs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Lynx Woman...her brown eyes closing in the lynx pelt mascara which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the wooden floor of the hold...on their smooth heels...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails...as she succumbed to unconscious...as Mira...Mary...Anne and the male pirates laughed at her.

12 hours later

The caravel and the pirate galleon were sailing away from Isla Lincha...heading towards the pirates' hideout.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Lynx Woman loudly...announcing that she was regaining consciousness. The Big Breasted Super Spaniard woke up to find herself completely naked...bound to a piece of wood in the shape of an X...her creamy hands and erotic bare creamy feet bound to it by chains.

She saw she was in a cabin...with Mary Read and Mira watching her as she woke up.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My big Lynx Nipples...My wide Lynx Areolas...are still haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...my big Lynx Cunt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hurts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Why...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Why are you doing this?" Lynx Woman asked Mira sleepily.

"These powers are mine by right and I will take that from you by force!" declared Mira.

"Uuuuuuh...That's impossible...the Great Lynx God chose me...Uuuh" groaned Lynx Woman.

Mira got angry and took ta whip from Mary's hand and began to hit the Big Breasted Super Spaniard across her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"AIEEEEEE...AIEEEEE....AIEEEEE" moaned Lynx Woman in pain...repeated lashes from the whip made her naked huge creamy breasts turn red.

Mary Read and Anne Bonny looked on with growing arousal at the helpless heroine's struggles.

"This will relieve you hero bitch!" sneered Mary and she and Anne doused each of Lynx Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts with bottles of rum.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...rum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...on my huge Lynx Breasts...making my big haaaaaaaaaaaard Lynx Nipples...my wide haaaaaaaaaaaaaaard Lynx Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so excited...making

me weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Big Breasted Super Spaniard with pleasure.

Mary and Anne stood on either side of the helpless Lynx Woman...using their hands to massage the rum all over her naked huge firm creamy breasts....repeatedly rubbing and squeezing her wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples in the process.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...her brown eyes staring sleepily at the two female pirates as they molested her in her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

Her moans awoke Javier...who was too mesmerized by the struggles of her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body to do anything to help her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Lynx Woman in pain and pleasure as Mary and Anne squeezed her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples until she lactated...geysers of white milk shooting into the air from their hardened tips and mixing with the rum that bathed her naked huge firm creamy breasts

Mary took some rum and rubbed into Lynx Woman's big glossy pink clitoris while Anne rubbed rum into the helpless heroine's big glossy pink anus.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pain and pleasure...wiggling in futility on the wooden X...her brown eyes fluttering in the lynx pelt mascara that covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...as Mary and Anne molested her in her clitoris and anus simultaneously.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...

UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUH....UUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure as the two female pirates brought her to three gigantic orgasms in quick succession...waterfalls of white cum being discharged from her big glossy pink excited and wet camel toe-shaped cunt on to the wooden floor in the hold of the caravel...her head falling between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body hanging limp from the wooden X...barely conscious.

"She's all yours. We have to command these ships" said Mary to Mira as she and Anne left her alone with the beaten Big Breasted Super Spaniard...and the dazed...aroused and mesmerized Javier...who could do nothing to help her.

Mira approached the helpless heroine...taking some of her thick white cum from between her huge creamy thighs...and rubbing it over her wide hard glossy pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Noooo...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...sexy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tired...so tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure.

"You are defeated Lynx Woman...Tell me how to make you impotent and unconscious" ordered Mira.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so tired...must tell the truth...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...make me smell my Lynx Cum...this will make me sleep for another day..." confessed the beaten Big Breasted Super Spaniard.

"Time to sleep" sneered Mira as she held her cum-stained right index and middle fingers under Lynx Woman's nose

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Lynx Woman...her brown eyes closing in the lynx pelt mascara that was covering the upper part of her beauteous face...as her voluptuous and muscular creamy body went limp on the wooden X...and she faded back into unconsciousness for another day as she promised Mira.

24 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...loudly announcing she was regaining consciousness.

Javier heard her moans from his cell in the brig...and was aroused as he watched her bound and naked to the wooden X outside of his cell.

"Are you all right?...Who are you?" he asked.

"Uuuuuuuh...I...I'm...Uuuuuuuuuh

Lynx Woman...Uuuuuuh...I'm...a...

superheroine...Uuuuuuh...No...I'm not all right...Uuuuuuh...feel weak

...dizzy...tired...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure.

"You have to get free...Only you can save us from these pirates" said Javier...remembering how the Big Breasted Super Spaniard effortlessly defeated the pirates back on Isla Lincha...before they stopped her with a cast iron grenade.

"She cannot save you!" snarled Mira as she entered the brig and fired a blowgun at him.

"Uhh" groaned Javier as he collapsed to the floor of the cell.

"Uuuuuh...Javier...Uuuuuh...No" groaned Lynx Woman...wiggling in futility...unable to break the chains binding her to the wooden X...as she saw Javier pass out before her.

"You should be more worried for yourself big breasted fool!" sneered Mira as she undid the Big Breasted Super Spaniard's chains and she fell into her waiting arms.

"NOOO...UUUUUUUH...PLAYING

...UUUUUUUH...WITH MY HUGE LYNX BREASTS...SQUEEZING...

ROTATING...MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...AGAIN...MAKING THEM

...MAKING MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS...HAA...HAA...HAAAARD

AGAIN...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUH"

moaned Lynx Woman as she hung limp in Mira's arms as she molested her naked huge firm creamy breasts with impunity.

"I'll put more Lynx Aphrodisiac on your clitoris...It will hypnotize you and tell me how to steal your super powers" gloated Mira as she lowered the beaten Big Breasted Super Spaniard down to the wooden floor in the hold of the caravel...and applied the aphrodisiac...from a bottle to her big glossy pink clitoris...drop by drop.

"UUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUH

...SEXY...UUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...

...UUUUH...CAN'T FIGHT IT...UUH

...GOT TO...UUUH...HAVE TO...UUH

..GOING TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned Lynx Woman as she had another huge orgasm...a flood of white cum ejecting from her aching big glossy pink wet camel toe-shaped cunt...leaving her dizzy...weak...and on the verge of unconsciousness before Mira...images of defeats by the pirates and the traitorous Indian in her mind.

Then she heard the voice of the Great Lynx God.

" You cannot give up Luiza Coll."

"Uuuuuuuuh...so weak...so tired...Uuuuuuh...beaten...

humiliated...Uuuuuuuuh...I don't deserve...these powers" moaned Luiza

"You are the chosen one...You shall face many defeats...but you will prevail...You must use your intelligence and courage" said the Great Lynx God.

Lynx Woman opened her eyes to see Mira rubbing her cum on her wide hard glossy pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"How do I take your powers?" asked Mira.

"Uuuuuuh...Take my Lynx Talisman Belt...Uuuuuuuh...my powers...will be yours...Uuuuuuh" moaned the Big Breasted Super Spaniard with pleasure.

Mira gleefully donned the belt around her waist...eager to gain its powers.

But when she did...her mind went blank.

"The belt only works for me...It puts anyone else who wears it under my control" quipped Lynx Woman.

"Yes...I must...obey" agreed Mira.

"Release Javier and bring water to bathe my body" ordered Lynx Woman.

Mira promptly unlocked the door to Javier's cell and dragged the unconscious young muscian out of it.

Then she got a bucket of water...and doused Lynx Woman with the water.

"Oooooh...That feels good...My big Lynx Nipples...My wide Lynx Areolas...and my big Lynx Cunt...are relaxing...My powers are returning" sighed Lynx Woman as a yellow aura surrounded her voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

When the aura faded...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard was wearing her flimsy lynx pelt string bra and tiny lynx pelt panties.

Flexing her muscular creamy arms and her long muscular creamy legs...Lynx Woman snapped the chains binding her to the wooden X and landed on the wooden floor of the brig...on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

"Go to sleep for hours" ordered the Sexy Spanish She Cat.

"Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mira as she fainted to the floor. Donning her Lynx Talisman Belt...Lynx Woman squatted on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet next to Javier as he woke up.

The young bard was aroused to see Lynx Woman's huge firm creamy breasts close to his face as he regained consciousness.

"There will be time for that later Javier. Right now...We have a caravel to take back" said Lynx Woman with a smile.

Anne Bonny and Mary Read were on the deck of the caravel. They decided to go below deck and have more fun with the captive Lynx Woman.

They were shocked when the Big Breasted Super Spaniard emerged on deck and started fighting their pirate thugs.

"Stop her!!" cried Mary. The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body...Lynx Woman evaded the pistol and rifle shots of the pirate thugs...felling them with a series of punches and kicks.

While that was happening...Javier freed the imprisoned crew members and they joined the Big Breasted Super Spaniard in battling the pirate thugs who taken over their caravel.

Anne fired her pistol at Lynx Woman and the bullet bounced harmlessly off her voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

The Big Breasted Super Spaniard felled Anne by driving the ball of her left erotic bare creamy foot into her face.

Angry by what the Sexy Spanish She Cat did to her lover...Mary picked up a wooden keg and hurled it at the heroine...as the fighting continued around them.

"That won't stop me!" quipped Lynx Woman as she smashed the wooden keg with her right creamy fist.

But the keg was full of rum and it bathed the voluptuous and muscular creamy body...from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet which sported glossy claw like toenails.

"NO...UUUUUUUUH...NOT MORE RUM...MAKING MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS...HAA...HAA...HAAARD

...UUUUUH...BECOMING...DIZZY

...WEAK...UUUUUUH...TIRED...." moaned Lynx Woman with pleasure as she staggered across the deck of the caravel on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...in the middle of the fight between the crew and the pirate thugs.

On Mary and Anne's orders...ten pirate thugs tackled the Big Breasted Super Spaniard to the deck...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing in the air.

They pinned her to the deck...allowing Mary to strip her of the flimsy lynx string bra and rub the rum into her naked huge firm creamy breasts...especially into her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples.

"NOOO...UUUUUUUUUH...RUM...IS MAKING MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS

...MAKING MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES

....HAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUH

...GETTING TIRED...WANT TO SLEEP...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure as Mary rubbed the rum into her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

Anne pulled down the helpless heroine's lynx pelt panties and began to rub the rum into her big glossy pink clitoris.

"NOOO...UUUUUUUUUH...NOT MY BIG LYNX CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUH

...WEAK...UUUUUUUH...SEXY..

UUUUUUUUUH...TIRED...WILL BE KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS...IF YOU MAKE ME ORGASM...UUH

...UUUH...UUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman...feeling growing pressure in her big wet excited glossy pink cunt...defeat imminent for her.

Then she remembered the words of the Great Lynx God not to give up.

Spotting some wooden poles close by...Lynx Woman suppressed her growing urge to orgasm...striking two poles with the ball of her erotic right bare creamy foot...sending bags of sand towards the pirates who were abusing her.

One bag hit Anne in the head and knocked her out.

Distracted by what happened to her lover and partner...Mary was surprised when...Lynx Woman burst free of the male pirate thugs holding her down to the deck...and drove her left creamy fist into Mary's face...knocking her out.

From there...the battle swung in the favour of the caravel's crew and the pirates on board were defeated in short order.

The pirates on the galleon steered their ship away from the Spanish caravel...and beat a swift retreat.

Hours later

Lynx Woman stood in heroic pose on the deck of the caravel..which docked at a port on Spain's south coast...as Spaniard soldiers took Mary Read...Anne Bonny... and the other pirate thugs to jail.

Javier stood in awe and arousal at the Big Breasted Super Spaniard as she stood with her creamy hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet flat on the wooden deck...her long muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her flimsy lynx pelt bra.

"Thank you for saving us and defeating the pirates Lynx Woman...but have you seen my friend Luiza Coll?" asked Javier...

only now remembering he had not seen his friend.

He had no idea that Lynx Woman was Luiza Coll.

"Not to worry Javier. I freed her from the pirates...and kept her hidden during the fight...She's already headed back to her mansion in Barcelona...You will see her there" Lynx Woman assured him...feeling hardness in her wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples...feeling wetness and excitement in her big glossy pink cunt at the way Javier was looking at her...the urge to have sex with the young bard...getting more difficult to resist.

"Goodbye Javier...I...Uuh...must go now" said Lynx Woman as she walked off the caravel on to the docks and disappearing down an alley...before Javier could say or do something to make her stay.

Her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her flimsy lynx pelt bra...her tiny lynx pelt panties narrowing between her huge creamy thighs in front and slipping into the crack between her huge creamy thighs in the rear...Lynx Woman walked through a deserted alley far away from the activities on the port where she left Javier.

Distracted by erotic thoughts about Javier and the triumph of defeating the pirates...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...was taken by surprise as a woman wearing a hood and cape appeared in front of her and threw darts at her huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUNH"moaned Lynx Woman in pain and pleasure as she felt two darts sink into each of her big puffy glossy pink nipples...which became hard...erect and bullet-shaped in less than one second...causing her to collapse to the ground on her back...her muscular creamy arms falling limp past her head...

her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her head reeling with dizziness and fatigue.

The woman knelt beside the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...and pulled back her hood to reveal she was Mira.

"You have won this battle but this is not over between us!" vowed Mira as she pulled down the Big Breasted Super Spaniard's tiny lynx pelt panties and vigorously rubbed her big glossy pink clitoris with her left index and middle fingers.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure as she had two huge orgasms in quick succession.

"But for now...You will sleep...and forget" gloated Mira as she held her cum-stained left index and middle fingers under Lynx Woman's nose.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"

cooed Lynx Woman in pleasure and agreement as her brown eyes rolled up in the lynx pelt mascara which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...slowly closing as her head rolled against her left broad creamy shoulder...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the ground...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails...erotic thoughts of Javier in her mind...as she faded into unconsciousness

End.

Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:51 pm