Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:14 pm

Legend of the Lynx Woman 
Megalomaniac

Post Legend of the Lynx Woman
Legend of the Lynx Woman

Spain

16th Century

LUIZA COLL came from one of the noblest families in Spain. She a 23-year-old woman. But she didn't want to be like just another woman born into nobility...staying home with a husband and children.

Luiza wanted neither. She yearned for adventures after hearing stories about fascinating lands outside of Spain waiting to be explored and about numerous dangers facing those brave enough to explore this unknown new world. Luiza was the first woman in Spain to participate in the period of great navigations where Spain and Portugal were fighting for undisputed leadership of the seas, in order to gain access to the great riches said to be in abundance in the new world.

Though many of the Spanish male nobles frowned at Luiza's involvement in the great navigations...they dared not to challenge her openly because her family was well respected by the Royal Court...and because it was also known that she was a favorite of heir to the Spanish Throne... PRINCE JUAN CARLOS.

Though Luiza had no affections for the crown prince...she knew he lusted for her...and she knew she could use this fact to make him grant her permission to undertake her voyage to the new world...having the money to finance her maiden navigation and already planned it in detail...including acquiring the ships she needed.

Some hours later

Prince Juan Carlos... sitting on a throne in a room in the Royal Palace... looked at Luiza as she stood before him...making her request to undertake a great navigation. But he was really imagining what she would look like naked...without the baggy dress that she was wearing.

"Why would I approve such a navigation my dear Luiza? These are not ventures for a woman...even one of your class" said Juan Carlos with a smile.

"Because Juan Carlos...If you allow this...I will speak with your father and pledge the support of the House of Coll for you to be the next King of Spain." replied Luiza with determination in her brown eyes.

"A very tempting proposal. Very well I will approve your navigation Luiza... but with the condition that some of my men will accompany you on the vessel," said the Prince. "We have an agreement Juan Carlos" replied Luiza who saw the Prince was looking at her in a way...which made her realize that he was privately lusting over her body.

On returning to her family's mansion in the city...Luiza went to the study and looked at an old map she bought from a lady in the market...which told about an island located off the southern coast of Spain the Mediterranean Sea.

It was called ISLA LINCE...and said to have special treasures never seen by people from the outside world. But the woman who sold her the map...claimed no one who ever went to the island never returned from it because of an ancient magic which guarded the island...as evident from the statue of a large lynx located at the entrance to a cave where the treasures were supposed to be.

Luiza could not help but feel strange sensations in her chest and between her thighs as she looked at the map.

She was distracted by those thoughts until she felt a man's hand on her right shoulder.

Luiza turned around and smiled to see her friend...the bard JAVIER BLANQUER.

"I see the Prince has approved your navigation. I still don't like the way he looks at you" said young musician.

"You don't need to worry Javier. I can handle Juan Carlos. We will go to Isla Lince and make a discovery which will convince him to approve any other navigation I ask for" replied Luiza with a smile.

Neither of them knew a female maid had overheard their conversation and departed the mansion without them knowing.

One week later.

Clad in a baggy shirt...pants and boots...her shoulder length black hair tied into a bun behind her head...Luiza Coll supervised the preparations of her caravel for departure from a port on Spain's southern coast.

She watched as Spaniard soldiers...sent by Prince Juan Carlos boarded the caravel. The ship's captain was also selected by the Prince. Luiza selected the other members of the crew.

The beauteous noblewoman was keen to carry out this navigation. Luiza could not explain the strange lure that Isla Lince had for her...with its plethora of myths of hidden treasures and secrets.

Javier Blanquer played his mandolin on the deck as he watched the ship being prepared to set sail.

But his eyes were on Luiza. Though he was younger than her and they were from different social classes...Javier was attracted to her...but did not have the courage to tell her his feelings for fear of what she would tell him.

As the caravel sailed off in the Mediterranean Sea towards its destination...the maid who had been spying on Luiza days earlier...let a bird with a message fly off into the sky.

The bird flew a few kilometers towards a cove off the southern coast of Spain...arriving at a galleon...run by the infamous lady pirates MARY READ and ANNE BONNY.

The brunette Mary caught the bird...took the message off its left talon and let it fly back to its owner.

"What is it?" asked the blonde-haired Anne.

"Our spy has earned her pay. That noble bitch Luiza Coll is sailing to Isla Lince. The note has the course she's taking to get there. We set sail now. We'll take the treasure that's on that island and finish off that bitch and her navigation party!" replied Mary to her infamous partner.

They were two of the world's most wanted pirates...looting many ships...stealing treasure and committing crimes in exchange for large payments in gold and precious stones for their services.

Anne nodded in agreement as she and Mary kissed each other on their lips...before barking out orders to their all male pirate crew.

Seven days later

Luiza was in her cabin on the caravel...studying the map for Isla Lincha. "We must be very close to the island" thought Luiza as she checked the map and her navigation charts.

She believed they would reach the island within a matter of hours.

Luiza's thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of alarm bells on the upper deck of the ship...following by the sound of cannon fire...which caused plumes of water to rise out of the sea around the caravel and the vessel shuddered as it took two direct hits which left it crippled...as a larger pirate galleon...flying the familiar black flag with with skull and crossbones...closed in...came alongside...and pirates began to board the caravel.

Luiza rushed towards the upper decks...to see the Spaniard soldiers assigned to the ship by Prince Juan Carlos being overwhelmed by the pirates...most of them being killed quickly while the pirate suffered few losses...and some of the crew members were injured or killed by the pirates.

Without a second thought...Luiza sprang into action...using a piece of wood to clobber four of the pirates who she caught by surprise. She looked to her left and saw that her friend Javier was holding his own...knocking down fiver more pirates with his fists. But he was surprised by a blow to the head by the infamous female pirate Anne Bonny...who had noticed the way that Luiza was looking at him.

"Stop!" cried Anne as she held a pistol to the head of the unconscious Javier. Seeing her friend's life in danger...Luiza surrendered...and she and the remaining soldiers and crew members of the caravel were taken prisoner by the pirates.

She glared at Anne as she kept her pistol pressed against Javier's head...while her partner the equally infamous female pirate Mary Read walked up to her.

"Senorita Coll...If you value the life of your friend and your crew...You will do as we say and take us to Isla Lincha...We will take the treasure and leave you all marooned on the island" declared Mary.

" You will not get away with this...but I'll do what you want" replied Luiza reluctantly.

Eight hours later

Luiza and Javier were in a rowboat...surrounded by armed pirates and their leaders...Mary Read and Anne Bonney as they sailed towards Isla Lincha...Luiza's Spanish caravel alongside the pirate galleon...anchored off shore. The rest of the caravel's crew were being guarded by the pirates...and would remain safe once Luiza and Javier did as they were told.

The rowboat was beached and its occupants made their way from the beach into the jungle...with Luiza using the old map to guide them to the cave...where the giant statue of a Lynx was found in the middle of its entrance. As she watched the statue...Luiza got strange sensations in her chest and between her thighs which she could not understand.

As they approached the cave...a hail of arrows came out of nowhere...killing two of the pirates. A group of native men...dressed in lynx pelts...armed with spears...clubs and shields...came running out of the cave towards them.

"Retreat!" yelled Mary as she, Anne and some of the pirates fired their pistols and rifles...managing to kill five natives but lost another six pirates to the natives' spears.

In the midst of the battle...Luiza put her hand on her head. "I hear some kind of voice...calling me...It's coming from the statue...What is it?" she wondered.

She saw images in her mind. The natives were members of the Lynx Tribe...who served the Great Lynx God...who the statue was a tribute to. The voice speaking in her head told her of a great treasure that the Lynx God would grant to one person who was prepared to undergo an ordeal and succeeded.

"The treasure is inside the cave" said Luiza to Mary and Anne. But she did not tell the lady pirates anything about the associated trial to get the treasure. "Your friend will stay here with our men...They will distract those savages while we get the treasure!" declared Mary as she pointed her pistol at Luiza. "Yes. We're not missing this opportunity!" agreed Anne with a wave of her pistol and the three women and two male pirates entered the cave.

They found themselves in an elaborate labyrinth inside of the cave.

As Luiza walked...she felt as if an invisible force was guiding her. But Mary, Anne and the two male pirates got separated from her in the darkness of the labyrinth and got lost.

She walked...hearing a voice guiding her to a place in the cave...avoiding a series of booby traps along the way without any difficulty. "What is that?" gasped Luiza in awe as she saw a gold medallion...in the shape of a lynx head stuck in a stone.

She heard the voice speaking directly to her now in the darkness of the cave.

"The Great Lynx God has chosen you Luiza Coll...You will become the LYNX WOMAN...to fight against all evil...you shall have great powers...balanced by great weaknesses...you will have many victories and defeats in your quest against evil...your worthy female descendants will carry on your mission."

As Luiza removed the medallion...a yellow aura surrounded her body. She felt herself becoming stronger and sexier as her body reshaped itself within the aura. When it faded...Luiza saw that she now had a voluptuous and muscular creamy body..with a pair of huge firm breasts...barely covered by a flimsy lynx pelt bra that was tied behind her neck...a tiny lynx pelt panty between her huge creamy thighs...a belt bearing the sacred Lynx Talisman around her now wide shapely waist...strong hands with slender fingers with glossy claw like fingernails...erotic bare creamy feet with sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails...her hair was now long tousled and glossy black...the upper part of her beauteous face was now covered in lynx pelt mascara...concealing her identity

"This is not a dream...This is real...The treasure is this medallion...The Lynx Talisman...It's turned me into Lynx Woman..I am a superheroine..and Defender of Justice of Spain." she said.

Moments later...Mary, Anne and the two male pirates with them were baffled when they found themselves back in the jungle...amongst the other pirates and Javier...fighting off the Lynx Tribe warriors...who were hurling spears and arrows at them...preventing them from retreating to their boat on the beach...but unable to make any advances towards the pirates because of their pistols and rifles.

The pirates were shocked...Javier was aroused...and the Indians cheered as Lynx Woman magically appeared on the scene...and began to effortlessly dispatch the pirates with a flurry of punches...throws and kicks.

Mary and Anne were shocked to see the bullets from their men's pistols and rifles were ineffective against the Busty Feline Fury...so too their swords and knives...which shattered against her voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

Javier was mesmerized by Lynx Woman's huge firm creamy breasts barely contained in her flimsy string lynx pelt bra that was tied around her neck...his dick stiff and erect under his pants.

Anne and Mary grew worried about their men being unable to stop the Sexy She Cat. Believimg her to be an Indian...they made towards a native with an elaborate headdress...believing him to be the Chief...and taking him hostage would make Lynx Woman and the Lynx Tribe warriors surrender to them.

Anne grabbed the Chief...while Mary grabbed Javier.

"Stop! Surrender!" yelled Mary as she fired a shot from her pistol into the air.

Seeing their chief in danger...the Lynx Tribe warriors stopped fighting the pirates and backed off.

Reluctantly...Lynx Woman did the same...raising her muscular creamy arms above her head in surrender...as she saw Javier's life was in danger.

Mary and Anne knew that escape was their best option...using the Lynx Tribe chief and Javier as their hostages

Before they could leave...a young Indian woman stepped in their way.

"MIRA" said the Chief...recognizing his daughter. "Take me! Not my father and I will give you all the secrets and riches of Isla Lincha" said Mira.

While initially skeptical...something in Mira's voice persuaded Mary and Anne that she could be trusted.

Anne released the Lynx Tribe Chief and took his daughter in his place...as the pirates retreated back towards the beach...where their rowboat was...Mary taking Javier while Anne took Mira.

Lynx Woman saw this was her chance to defeat the pirates...and save Javier and Mira.

Her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her flimsy lynx pelt string bra...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs moving in tandem...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard sprinted after them through the jungle with her new lynx speed.

Mary and Anne were surprised to see Lynx Woman emerge from the jungle and charging towards them on the beach...as their rowboat was being pushed into the water by the surviving pirates.

"Get this boat in the water!! This will stop that she demon bitch!!" snarled Mary as she picked up a cast iron grenade and hurled it into the space between Lynx Woman's huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Lynx Woman in absolute agony as the grenade exploded...consuming her voluptuous and muscular creamy body in a huge fireball...throwing her backwards through the air...giving the pirates enough time to escape with their two prisoners...giving no thought to Spanish noblewoman Luiza Coll...thinking she was lost or dead in the cave on the island...not knowing she was the Lynx Woman.

But they did not see that the explosion did not kill the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...who fell hard to the sand on the beach...rolling several times until she sprawled out on her back...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs moving back and forth below her wide shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet..with glossy claw like toenails... clutching at grains of sand...straining to stay curled with tension and close together...smoke rising from her exposed huge firm creamy breasts...her flimsy lynx bra torn to shreds by the explosion...her wide glossy pink areolas...and big puffy glossy pink nipples...hard...erect...and traumatized by the explosion.

"UUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE LYNX BREASTS...HURT...UUUUUUUUUH

MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS...MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...ARE SO...HAAAA

...HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUH...LYNX STRENGTH...LYNX STAMINA...LYNX SPEED...GONE

...UUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...DIZZY...SEXY...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman...her brown eyes barely open in the lynx pelt mascara which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled black hair.

Through her blurry vision...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard saw the Lynx Tribe Chief kneel beside her on the sand.

"Do not fear Luiza Coll...You must sleep now...All will be explained when you awaken" said the Chief as he applied drops of a clear liquid on to the tips of Lynx Woman's big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Lynx Woman...her brown eyes closing in the lynx pelt mascara on the upper part of her beauteous face...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the sand...erotic dreams of Javier Blanquer in her head...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the sand on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

On the ship

Mary Read and Anne Bonny approached Mira...daughter of the Chief of the Lynx Tribe. They wanted to know more about the busty woman who attacked them. "She the Lynx Woman. She has super powers granted by the Great Lynx God" explained Mira.

"Not anymore! I finished her with a grenade!" gloated Mary.

Mira smiled.

"She is not dead and she will return soon. She has a weakness which only the Lynx Tribe knows. I know her weakness. It is very obvious. I can defeat her for you. In exchange, I want to leave Isla Lincha and you give me your share of treasure you have...in exchange for defeating her" replied Mira. "You have a deal" agreed Mary and Mira laid out her plan to the lady pirates.

Mira was angry that Luiza Coll had stolen her birthright to become the Lynx Woman. Blinded by anger...she was determined to make her suffer.

To be continued.

Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:57 pm