Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 3:30 am

Zorra in Mask of Justice 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Zorra in Mask of Justice 3
Zorra in Mask of Justice 3

San Pueblo, Mexico 1860

Her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin strapless black leather bustier top...her thin black leather panties narrowing in the space between her huge creamy thighs and into the crack between the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass...black leather gloves on her hands...with a black Z Ring on her right ring finger...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs moving in tandem...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with short glossy black toenails curled with tension and close together...the wind blowing through her long mane of glossy black hair...her brown eyes staring with steely determination through the slits of her thin black leather mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of glossy black hair...ZORRA...was on another of her regular night patrols around the city of San Pueblo...running across the buildings and leaping from one rooftop to another.

By day...the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine was 30-year-old wealthy heiress ELENA DE LA VEGA...whose father DON DIEGO DE LA VEGA was a wealthy businessman whose estate was located outside of San Pueblo. No one suspected that she lived a double life as a scantily clad superheroine

"I still find it hard to believe that mother was able to keep this secret from father all those years...I can see why she found being Zorra to be more exciting than the wife of a wealthy businessman...I've brought many criminals to justice with my new Z Strength...Z Stamina...and Z Speed...but I have a great weakness to sex in my huge Z Breasts...big Z Nipples...wide Z Areolas and my big Z Cunt...It's actually excited when I'm being aroused and knocked unconscious...the peril and knowing that I will defeat my enemies in the end...Someone knocked me out and left me in an alley for hours...I don't know who did it...but I have a suspicion that COLONEL SOSA may be involved" thought Zorra...casting her mind to San Pueblo Police Colonel JORGE SOSA...who had her arrested days earlier...as she leapt from one rooftop to another.

"Could Colonel Sosa be working for criminals in San Pueblo?" wondered the Busty Masked Superwoman as she continued her patrol before returning to the De La Vega Estate. Suddenly she felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples stiffen under thin strapless black leather bustier top...and then heard a woman's scream seconds later. "Someone's in danger! I have to save them!" resolved Zorra as she ran in the direction of the scream...following the sensations in her famous nipples.

Sprinting and leaping across rooftops of buildings in San Pueblo...the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine alighted to the ground in a side street and barged into a small wooden house...where she found a man beating a woman with his fists in a bedroom. Grabbing his left wrist with her right black leather gloved hand.

"You should fight someone who can fight back!" quipped Zorra as she turned on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet and hurled the man effortlessly over her right shoulder...against a nearby wall. "Are you all right Miss...?" asked the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine as she moved to help the young woman...whose face she couldn't make out because of the darkness in the room.

Zorra was surprised when the woman threw a thick white powder into her beauteous face.

"OHHH....I...CAN'T SEE" cried the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine...who was momentarily distracted.

The young woman...who was none other than ISABEL MONTERO...daughter of Governor RAFAEL MONTERO...picked a piece of wood and hit the Busty Masked Superwoman repeatedly in her huge firm creamy breasts that were barely contained by her thin strapless black leather bustier top.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IN MY HUGE Z BREASTS...MY BIG Z NIPPLES

...MY WIDE Z AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BECOMING...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

..DIZZY...CAN'T FIGHT BACK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Zorra...staggering backwards on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her muscular creamy arms flailing in the air above her head...as Isabel beat her relentlessly in her huge firm creamy breasts...until she fell to the floor on her back...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing in the air.

Isabel gave the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine no chance to recover...straddling her...pulling down her thin strapless black leather bustier top and attacked the sexy summits of her exposed huge firm creamy breasts.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...ISABEL MONTERO...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...SQUEEZING MY BIG Z NIPPLES....ROTATING THEM...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MAKING MY BIG Z NIPPLES...MAKING MY WIDE Z AREOLAS...HAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...WHY...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MAKING ME WEAK...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...MAKING ME SLEEPY...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Zorra...wiggling frantically under Isabel...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing wildly as the Governor's daughter squeezed and rotating her big puffy glossy pink nipples into hardness and erectness.

"You big breasted whore!!...You're trying to take ROBERTO away from me!! I won't let you!!" screamed Isabel.

As Isabel squeezed her in her famous nipples...the Busty Masked Superwoman felt aroused in her naked huge firm creamy breasts and her big glossy pink cunt...as erotic thoughts of the handsome 20-year-old doctor ROBERTO DIAZ...who was her friend as Elena De La Vega...but who she was starting to have erotic fantasies about him since she became Zorra.

But the pain in her famous nipples and feeling imminent sleepiness...brought her back to her predicament and pushed erotic thoughts about Roberto to the back of her mind.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...A MAN LIKE ROBERTO...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE...WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...WITH A SPOILT RICH GIRL...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...LIKE YOU...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Zorra in pain and pleasure...hoping that Isabel would let her guard down enough for her to turn the tables on her.

Enraged by the taunt of the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine...Isabel wanted to make her pay. Shoving her left hand under Zorra's thin black leather panty which barely covered the space between her huge creamy thighs...located her big glossy pink clitoris in the middle of her thick glossy black pubic bush and began to rub it vigorously with her left middle and index fingers.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Zorra as she felt growing wetness and excitement in her big glossy pink cunt under her thin black leather panty.

"You'll be out cold once I make you cum! Then Roberto will be mine!!" gloated Isabel.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Isabel is arousing me...Uuuuuuuh...in my big Z Cunt...my big Z Nipples...my wide Z Areolas are still...haaaard...I will be knocked unconscious if she makes me orgasm...Uuuuuuuuh...I must stop her" thought Zorra as she mustered her super Z Strength.

Isabel was taken by surprise as the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine's muscular creamy legs wrapped around her head,...causing her to gasp for air...before being thrown through the air and hitting a wall on the other side of the bedroom.

Getting to her erotic bare creamy feet....Zorra assumed her heroic pose in front of the dazed Isabel. Her black leather gloved hands on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet...flat on the floor...her long muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her naked huge firm creamy breasts exposed...her thin black leather bustier top still out of place...having been pulled down to her waist by Isabel.

"Roberto will never love a spoilt little girl like you! He wants an adult busty and beautiful woman like me! You're a misguided little rich girl Isabel Montero! You're free to go but the next time you try to commit any crime, I will teach you another lesson!" declared Zorra.

Satisified that she had put the upstart Isabel in her place...erotic thoughts about the handsome doctor Roberto Diaz in her mind...the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine had no idea that someone was standing behind her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

WOODEN PEGS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH..ATTACHED TO MY BIG Z NIPPLES...MAKING THEM...HAAAAA

...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WHO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Zorra...her head sagging between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...maintaining her heroic pose...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her black leather mask...staring sleepily at the thick wooden pegs that were clipped to her big puffy glossy pink nipples...unable...and unwilling to remove them.

Isabel was surprised to see an older, beautiful and buxom woman appear behind the dazed and disoriented Zorra...having taken the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine totally by surprise.

"Watch and learn how to defeat a heroine with big breasts" gloated the mystery woman to Isabel...who sat on the floor of the darkened bedroom and watched the events unfold before her eyes. Feeling pain in her famous nipples and growing dizziness in her temples...Zorra tried to break out of her heroic pose to attack the mystery villainess...but her new enemy outstmarted her again.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Zorra...her eyelids fluttering in the slits of her black leather mask...as she hesitated to raise her muscular creamy arms to defend herself.

The mystery villainess took advantage of this...squeezing the wooden pegs...making them bite harder and deeper into Zorra's big puffy glossy pink nipples....rotating them rapidly 360 degrees clockwise...making them and her wide glossy pink areolas quickly become hard and erect in seconds...while her big glossy pink cunt throbbed with growing intensity...in the middle of her thick glossy black pubic bush between her huge creamy thighs..becoming wet and excited.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG Z NIPPLES...MY WIDE Z AREOLAS...BECOMING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAA...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

BECOMING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY" moaned the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine...in pain...her eyelids fluttering in the slits of her black leather mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of glossy black hair

Isabel watched as the mystery villainess came in front of Zorra...kissing her passionately on her glossy pink lips to disorient and arouse her further.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" sighed the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine...experiencing an unexpected surge of erotic pleasure. The mystery villainess stood behind her again...nibbling her on her left and right earlobes.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Zorra...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her black leather mask...experiencing pleasure from her ears being nibbled and pain from the wooden pegs biting deep into her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples....feeling pressure swelling inside of her naked huge firm creamy breasts...the urge to lactate becoming stronger but being denied by the wooden pegs attached to her famous nipples.

Isabel watched with awe and arousal as the mystery villainess...stripped the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine of her thin black leather panties...exposing her thick lush glossy black pubic bush...and lowering her to the floor on her huge firm creamy ass. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Zorra in pain as the mystery villainess rotated the pegs attached to her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...making the pressure inside of her naked huge firm creamy breasts intensify.

Not giving the Busty Masked Superwoman any chance to regain her senses or her super powers...the mystery villainess pulled out a phallic shaped tool and rubbed it vigorously between her wide open huge creamy thighs...directly in the middle of her thick lush glossy black pubic bush...up and down her big wet excited glossy pink clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Zorra...feeling pressure building steadily within her big glossy pink cunt...as the phallic tool was rubbed vigorously over her big wet excited glossy pink clitoris...while her naked huge firm creamy breasts swayed sexily from side to side...pressure building steadily inside of them...as the wooden pegs clipped to each of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...denied her the opportunity to relieve that pressure by lactating.

"UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Zorra as the mystery villainess for--d her to powerfully orgasm four times without respite...a flood of thick white cum spewing out of her throbbing big glossy pink wet hard and camel toe-shaped cunt on to the wooden floor of the bedroom that they were in.

Isabel was totally mesmerized as she watched the mystery villainess remove the wooden pegs from the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...causing powerful geysers of white milk to shoot out of their hardened tips...some of the mile spraying into Isabel's face.

The mystery villainess then took the phallic tool and rubbed the layers of thick white cum coating its tip...all over Zorra's wide hard glossy pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and glossy pink bullet-shaped nipples. Isabel was further awed and aroused as she watched the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine's thick white cum mix with her liquid white breast milk...solidifying in seconds...trapping her famous nipples and areolas...in their states of unprecedented erotic arousal in solid white shells.

"Now Zorra...Are you ready to be compliant and answer some questions?" whispered the mystery villainess into the beaten Big Breasted Mexican Heroine's left ear as she knelt behind her...keeping her upright in a sitting position.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...sleepy" moaned Zorra in pain and pleasure...unable and unwilling to do anything else but obey the mystery villainess' commands.

"So it is true that you lose your super powers when your big nipples and areolas are made hard. How long will you stay unconscious?" asked the mystery villainess.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...as of now...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...three hours...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" confessed Zorra.

"How can you be made to stay unconscious for longer?" asked the mystery villainess as she stroked the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine's big glossy pink clitoris with her left index finger.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...make me smell...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my Z Cum...when my big Z Nipples...and my wide Z Areolas

...are...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...this will knock me out for 12 hours...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will do whatever you tell me....before you knock me out...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Z Nipples...my wide Z Areolas...my big Z Clitoris...my big Z Cunt...vulnerable...to pain...to pleasure...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Zorra sleepily.

Isabel watched the mystery villainess dip her right index and middle fingers inside of Zorra big glossy pink wet excited hard and camel toe-shaped cunt...then hold these same cum-stained fingers under the nose of the beaten Big Breasted Mexican Heroine.

"Smell your cum big breasted slut...go to sleep for 12 hours...you will remember nothing when you wake up!!...Sweet dreams!!" ordered the mystery villainess.

"UUUH...YES...GOING TO SLEEP

...FOR 12 HOURS...WILL FORGET

EVERYTHING...UUH...UUUH...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Zorra...her brown eyes rolling up in the slits of her black leather mask.

The mystery villainess stood up...

letting the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine collapse to the floor on her back...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with shory glossy clear toenails...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her black leather mask as she succumbed quickly to unconsciousness as ordered by the mystery villainess who walked up to Isabel and helped her up off the floor.

"Who are you??" asked Isabel in awe of the older beauteous and shapely woman....wearing a red and white frilly dress...tiara and a red mask across the upper part of her face...framed by her long brown hair...who totally dominated Zorra...made her admit her weaknesses and knocked her out.

"You can call me QUEEN LOVE...I've been watching you Miss Montero...I know who you are...and I know how jealous you are of Zorra because of her body and her big breasts which attract men...including Doctor ROBERTO DIAZ...who you fancy...I can teach you how to defeat this Big Breasted Bitch many times...make her like it...and make her forget what happened...Do you wish to be my apprentice?? asked Queen Love rhetorically.

"Yes!!" replied Isabel.

Two weeks later

11 am

Wealthy heiress Elena de la Vega and her friend Doctor Roberto Diaz were walking along a promenade in San Pueblo

The 30 year old Elena felt her nipples and areolas hard...and her cunt moist under her dress...when she was around the 20-year-old Roberto...her best friend from childhood...who her father DON ALEJANDRO DE LE VEGA...hoped she would marry one day.

"My powers as Zorra make me more aroused around Roberto...I wonder how he would feel if he knew my secret identity" wondered Elena. Distracted by that thought...she did not sense a shabbily attired man approaching from behind.

"What??" gasped Elena as the man snatched her purse and attempted to flee. Roberto sprang into action quickly...tackling the man to the ground...long enough for two San Pueblo police officers to arrest the man and take him away.

"Roberto...You're so brave...and so athletic" said Elena in awe and arousal at her friend.

"It was nothing" replied Roberto humbly. He liked Elena but had also fallen in love with the big breasted superheroine Zorra who was fighting for justice in San Pueblo.

As they had lunch at a restaurant in the city...Elena and Roberto spoke about the thief who tried to steal her purse.

"He's one of many drug addicts in San Pueblo...I've treated many patients at my hospital with the same symptoms as him...someone is selling a lot of opium to the poorer people in San Pueblo...and I have to deal with the consequences of it...It's been keeping up a lot these last few nights..." said Roberto.

"You will rest easier soon my love...after I change into Zorra and end this problem in San Pueblo" resolved Elena.

That night

Her huge firm shiny brown breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin strapless black leather bustier top...her muscular shiny brown arms and long muscular legs moving in tandem...Zorra moved across the rooftops of San Pueblo...as she followed the drug addict who hours earlier had attempted to rob her in her regular identity as heiress Elena De La Vega...as he exited the San Pueblo Police Station.

"From what Roberto told me...drug addicts are certain to look for the person who is their supplier. I will follow this addict until he leads me to his supplier and then find out who the supplier works for" resolved the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine...determined to impress the handsome young doctor Roberto Diaz...who she had growing erotic feelings for...but was his best friend as Elena De La Vega...as she felt her famous big glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas stiffen under her thin strapless black leather bustier top...while her big glossy pink cunt became wet and excited under her thin tight black leather panties which barely covered the space between her huge shiny brown thighs.

Zorra followed the addict to a dark alley in a seedy part of the city...where she spotted the addict being offered white powdered opium from another man...who she deduced to be his supplier. Flexing her huge creamy shiny brown thighs...her huge firm shiny brown breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin strapless black leather bustier top...the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine leapt off the rooftop of the building she was standing on...landing on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...interrupting their business transaction.

The drug addict and his supplier stood mesmerized for a minute as Zorra assumed her heroic pose before them. Her black leather gloved hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her long muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her erotic bare creamy feet with sexy toes with short glossy black toenails resting flat on the ground.

"Your business is over gentlemen! You now have business with me! I want to know where is the source of the opium and who is behind this nefarious trade in San Pueblo! declared Zorra. Snapped out of their stupor...the drug addict and the supplier...made a foolish attempt to run. With a hearty laugh...Zorra sprinted after them at super speed...her huge firm shiny brown breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin strapless black leather bustier top as she ran after them through the dark alley.

Flexing her huge shiny brown thighs...Zorra launched herself forward...planting the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet in the middle of the drug addict's back...knocking him into the supplier who was running in front of them...sending both men falling to the ground. The addict passed out immediately. The supplier got up and drew a pistol to shoot the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine...but was nailed in the jaw by the ball of her erotic left bare creamy foot and collapsed to the ground on his back.

He lay stunned on the ground...looking up at the Busty Masked Superwoman as she planted the ball of her erotic right bare shiny brown foot on his chest to question him before he passed out. "You will be conscious only for a few seconds criminal!...Tell me where to find your employer!" demanded Zorra as she applied pressure through the ball of her erotic right bare creamy foot to his chest.

"Uhhhhh...the address...Uhhhhhhhh...my left shirt pocket...Uhhhhhhhhhh" groaned the supplier before passing out from the pressure that Zorra was applying through the ball of her erotic right bare creamy foot.

Squatting beside the unconscious drug supplier on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine took out a note of paper from his left shirt pocket...memorized the address written on the paper...and then destroyed it.

After binding both men with rope...Zorra used the black Z ring on her right ring finger to leave her "Z" mark on the right sides of their faces. "Thanks for your cooperation gentlemen...The San Pueblo Police will collect you soon...Your employer will join you in their custody soon" quipped Zorra before flexing her huge creamy thighs...leaping on to the rooftop of a nearby building and sprinting away at super speed.

30 minutes later

Zorra squatted on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet on the rooftop of a building...her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin strapless black leather bustier top as she looked at an old hacienda in a backstreet in San Pueblo...guarded by thugs with swords, pistols and rifles.

"This must be where the leader of the opium trade lives...His guards won't protect him from me" resolved Zorra...as she went into action without a second thought.

Flexing her huge creamy thighs...the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine leapt off the rooftop...alighted to the ground landing on the balls...startling three thugs who were patrolling outside of the hacienda...felling them with a swift sequence of punches and kicks before entering the hacienda.

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin strapless black leather bustier top...Zorra moved like a tornado through the interior of the hacienda...dispatching 15 thugs who were inside with a flurry of punches...kicks and throws before they could hit her with their swords or shoot her with their pistols or rifles.

San Pueblo Police Colonel JORGE SOSA...his face masked to hide his identity was in charge of the opium trafficking operation for the BLACK HAND crime cartel which ran all the crimes in San Pueblo.

"The woman is weak in her big breasts...but they are not easy to hit...She must be stopped..."fumed Sosa as he watched her from his hiding place effortlessly defeating his...wondering how to stop her.

His question was answered when he saw the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine questioing a groggy thug.

"Where is the opium?!" asked Zorra.

"Storeroom...in the hacienda..." groaned the thug as he pointed the way with his left index finger.

"Thank you" quipped Zorra as she dropped him to the floor with the other dazed...unconscious...and defeated thugs before strolling down a corridor to the storeroom.

Colonel Sosa knew this was his chance to defeat Zorra.

Approaching the locked wooden door of the storeroom...the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine extended her long left muscular creamy leg...driving the ball of her left erotic bare creamy foot against the frame of the door...kicking it open.

Zorra entered the storeroom...her brown eyes wide open in the slits of her black leather mask as she saw hundreds of sacks of white opium powder on shelves in the closed room.

"These opium smugglers will answer for their crimes against the people of San Pueblo...I have to find their leader and bring him to justice! This should impress Roberto" said Zorra...feeling her famous nipples and areolas harden under her thin strapless black leather bustier top as erotic thoughts about the handsome young doctor distracted her at an inopportune time...allowing Colonel Sosa to throw a cast iron grenade into the storeroom.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Zorra as the force of the explosion knocked her off her erotic bare creamy feet and sent her hurtling into the bags of white opium powder which spewed their contents throughout the storeroom...as the fire from the explosion quickly spread throughout the hacienda.

"Get out quickly!! Leave the opium and the big breasted hero slut!!" Sosa ordered his thugs as they quickly fled the burning hacienda.

Zorra was in no position to stop them...lying sprawled out on her back on hills of white opium powder...a large amount of the drug getting under her thin strapless black leather bustier top and her tiny black leather panties.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...opium powder...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...under my bustier...covering my huge Z Breasts...making my big Z Nipples...my wide Z Areolas...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...under my panties...making my big Z Cunt...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wet...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...fire spreading around me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't move...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...going to...Uuuh...have to...Uuuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Zorra ...as the opium expertly exploited the known weaknesses in her super erogenous body parts...bringing her to a massive orgasm...which made her head spin with growing dizziness...fatigue and erotic arousal...more opium powder getting under her thin strapless black bustier top and her thin tiny black panties as she flailed helplessly on the opium powder covered floor of the storeroom inside of the burning hacienda

The Big Breasted Mexican Heroine was surprises when she felt strong male hands and arms lift her off the floor. "Uuuuh

...What...?....Uuuuuuuuuuuuh....Who...?" moaned Zorra...her head lolling backwards...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs dangling limp in the air...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with short glossy black toenails...pointing down to the ground...straining to stay curled with tension and close together as she was taken out of the burning hacienda by her unknown male rescuer.

Dazed...disoriented...and aroused by the opium powder on her huge creamy breasts under her thin tight strapless black leather bustier top...the opium powder on her thick lush glossy black pubic bush and her big glossy pink clitoris under her thin tiny black leather panties between her huge creamy thighs...the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine felt her male rescuer lay her on the ground on her back.

"Uuuuuuh...Whoever you are...Uuh.......Thank you..." began Zorra as she stared sleepily at the man who rescued her...unable to see his face clearly.

" You're welcome Zorra...I'll take my reward now" quipped the man as he yanked down her thin strapless black leather bustier top...seized her opium covered big puffy hard and erect glossy pink nipples with his thumbs and index fingers and began to rotate them slowly but firmly 360 degrees counterclockwise.

"Eh...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG Z NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING SQUEEZED...BEING ROTATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OPIUM BEING RUBBED INTO THEM...INTO MY WIDE Z AREOLAS...YOU'RE MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAARD......FEELS GOOD...CAN'T FIGHT YOU......DON'T WANT TO...UUUH...UUUH

...UUUH...UUUUUUH" moaned Zorra in pain and pleasure her muscular creamy arms falling limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spreading wide open below her wide shapely waist...

moving back and forth...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet with short glossy black toenails struggling to stay curled with tension and close together.

"Yeah...I get that reaction from lots of women with big breasts..." quipped her male rescuer in an American accent as he continued to expertly squeeze and rotate her big puffy glossy pink hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples vigorously 360 degrees counterclockwise...massaging opium into the super erogenous flesh of Zorra's famous nipples and into the super erogenous flesh of her wide hard glossy pink areolas.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SQUEEZING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH... MY BIG Z NIPPLES...MAKING MY WIDE Z AREOLAS...HAAAAAA...HAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...DRUGGING THEM WITH OPIUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....SO SLEEPY...SO...SEXY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OPIUM...ON MY BIG Z CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...BEING EXPERTLY MANHANDLED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST SUBMIT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Zorra with pleasure as she allowed her unknown American rescuer to exploit her famous nipples and areolas...and simultaneously drug them with opium.

"This has been fun Zorra...but the local police'll be here soon...So I have to be going...but because I like you...I'll do you a favour super senorita" quipped the American as he lowered his right hand under the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine's thin tiny black leather panties.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

BEING FINGERED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG Z CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

DRUGGED WITH OPIUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T HANDLE IT....UUUH...WET...UUUUH...EXCITED...UUH

GOT TO...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Zorra...surging briefly on the ground as she was brought to an impromptu and massive orgasm.

"Don't get me wrong super senorita...I like you...if you want to continue our conversation...if you want to find out what's really going on with the opium business here in San Pueblo...come and find me...The name's WILLIAMS....WILD CARD...WILLIAMS" gloated the American as he raised his cum-stained right index and middle fingers directly under the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine's nose.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Zorra sleepily...her brown eyes rolling up in the slits of her black leather mask...slowly closing as her head rolled against her broad creamy right shoulder...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short glossy black toenails as she succumbed quickly to unconsciousness.

To be continued

Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:56 pm