Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:57 am

New Gorilla Woman in Sex Slaves 6 
Megalomaniac

Post New Gorilla Woman in Sex Slaves 6
New Gorilla Woman in Sex Slaves 6

Joli Parc district
Kinshasa
Democratic Republic of Congo
9 pm

Her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts swaying sexily...her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs moving in tandem...feeling the wind brushing against her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...clad only by a thin tiny white gorilla fur G-string which barely covered the space between her giant dark ebony thighs...her dark ebony hands clenched into fists...the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet ...which had short glossy clear toenails...close together and curled with tension...feeling air blowing through her short mane of glossy black dreadlocks that framed her beauteous face...Gorilla Woman sprinted and leapt across the rooftops of buildings...with the speed and agility of 40 gorillas...as she headed towards the Clinique Kinoise animal hospital...where she had been held captive by human traffickers...and was being conditioned to become a sex slave to be sold on the black market and shipped out of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

This time...she was not alone...as her new teenage boyfriend...Joe Kinte...clung to her muscular dark ebony back...his arms wrapped around her broad ebony shoulders...the fingers of his hands laced together...in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...where the Gorilla Talisman which endowed her with her super powers rested...his legs wrapped tightly around her ripped dark ebony abdomen.

The Big Breasted Black Giantess smiled as she felt the warmth of Joe's body pressed close to her own...knowing that it was the will of the Great Gorilla God who granted her super powers...that he be her mate...as she carried him with her towards her rendezvous with the human traffickers.

She also wondered how Joe...a photographer at the Daily Congo newspaper...would react if he knew that in her regular identity she was 25 year old Akula Mutombo...lead investigative journalist at the Daily Congo...who despite her intelligence was not considered attractive to men.

For Joe...this night was beyond the expectations of any wet dream he had in his life. It was taking the teenage boy every ounce of restraint that he had...to keep his erotic urges in check...as his lean 6ft body pressed against his superheroine girlfriend's 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...his dick stiff and erect under his pants....pressed against the middle of her chiseled dark ebony back.

"Gorilla Woman...is my girlfriend" thought Joe with a smile on his face.

"Are you enjoying the view from up there Joe? I'm sure you've never seen Kinshasa like this" quipped Gorilla Woman with a smile on her beauteous face framed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks...as she glanced back at the teenage boy on her back as she effortlessly leapt from the rooftop of one building to another...landing nimbly on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...maintaining her powerful stride.

"Uh yeah...but actually the view is better close up" grinned Joe..his eyes looking at his superheroine girlfriend's naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...his hands resting under her neck...inches away from them.

"Oh...I see...You'll have time to play with my giant Gorilla Breasts later Joe...It's your privilege as my mate...but we have work to do first" replied Gorilla Woman with a smile on her glossy red lips as she looked back briefly at her teenage boyfriend...before alighting to the alley behing the Clinique Kinoise animal hospital...landing on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet.

Joe released his hold on the Big Breasted Black Giantess...getting off her back and walking alongside her as they approached the back entrance to the animal hospital which was closed for business...admiring the sexy sway of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...capped at their sexy summits by broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples...the sacred Gorilla Talisman hanging around her neck and resting in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts.

"Stay focused lover...We need to find the location where the other sex slaves are being kept and rescue them before the Contessa and the Count have them shipped out of the Democratic Republic of Congo" said Gorilla Woman...as they approached the locked back door to the animal hospital.

Joe watched with awe and arousal as his superheroine girlfriend grabbed the heavy iron chain and heavy iron lock on the back door in her right dark ebony hand... crush them like they were paper...and drop them on the ground.

"Stay close Joe...and stay quiet...I'll protect you" whispered Gorilla Woman to her teenage boyfriend as they entered the animal hospital.

Joe silently admired the voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body of his 8ft superheroine girlfriend as they moved silently through the darkened corridors of the animal hospital.

"Do you know where we're going Gorilla Woman?" asked Joe. "Don't worry Joe...my big Gorilla Nipples can sense evil and danger
...I can also see in the dark...the Gorilla Talisman grants me my strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorilla...and near invulnerability...and I've got a feeling that since the Great Gorilla God chose you as my mate...He will grant me more powers...once I don't get outsmarted by my enemies...and exploited in my big Gorilla Nipples...in my broad Gorilla Areolas and in my giant Gorilla Cunt" replied the Big Breasted Black Giantess.

Aroused and curious by what Gorilla Woman said...Joe was about to ask her...when he felt her right dark ebony hand on his chest.

"Gorilla Woman? asked Joe.

"My big Gorilla Nipples are getting hard Joe...They're sensing danger" said the Big Breasted Black Giantess.

At that moment...the lights in the corridor came on. Gorilla Woman and Joe found themselves confronted by Nurse Edna...Dirk and five other orderlies who worked at the animal hospital...who were involved in human trafficking.

"So you came back Super Slave...
Come quietly...let me drug you in your big tits...put a collar on you...and take you to join the other sex slaves..." sneered Nurse Edna as she held a hypodermic needle in her right hand and dangled an iron neck collar in her left hand in front of the 8ft Topless Top Heavy African Superheroine.

Gorilla Woman felt her eyelids starting to get heavy...her vision blurring...as she heard the sounds of 16th century tribal drums from West Africa beating in her ears.

"Gorilla Woman? What is it?" asked Joe..as he noticed his 8ft superheroine girlfriend acting strangely.

"Uuuuuuuuh...My big Gorilla Nipples...My broad Gorilla Areolas
...are getting...haa...haa...haaaard
...Uuuuuuuh..being hypnotized...
my erotic fetish...to be tamed...to be enslaved....taking control...feeling dizzy...weak...sleepy...Uuuuuuh" sighed Gorilla Woman...as she stared sleepily at the iron neck collar that Nurse Edna was swinging in front of her.

Realizing what was happening...Joe took out his camera and activated the flash.

Nurse Edna...Dirk and the other five orderlies cried out in surprise as the flash blinded them.

It also had the effect of snapping Gorilla Woman out of the erotic stupor that she was slipping into.

"Thanks Joe...I can take it from here..." said Gorilla Woman as she charged towards Nurse Edna...Dirk and the five orderlies...making light work of them with a sequence of punches and kicks.

Minutes later...Joe snapped photos of the dazed and defeated animal hospital staff...locked up in cages used to keep animals...while Gorilla Woman returned from Doctor Abner Mandala with a file on the kidnapped women who were drugged and conditioned at the hospital before they were sold as sex slaves...after getting Nurse Edna to talk about the file.

"The sex slaves have been moved to a warehouse in the Makelele district...They're going to be taken by boat to the Republic of Congo tonight...We need to call the police and tell them to go to the warehouse...We have to stop them from escaping..." said the Big Breasted Black Giantess to her teenage boyfriend as they exited the animal hospital through the front door.

"Gosh Gorilla Woman...Can we make it in time?...Can your speed of 40 gorillas get us there?" asked the teenage boy excited by the prospect of the continuing adventure with his 8 ft superheroine girlfriend. "Like I was telling you earlier Joe...The Great Gorilla God has decreed you to be my mate...I can know draw on powers of the Gorilla Talisman that I could not access before...which make me stronger than the original Gorilla Woman from the 16th century" replied the Big Breasted Black Giantess with a smile. Joe saw the Gorilla Talisman glow between the naked giant firm dark ebony breasts of his 8ft superheroine girlfriend.

The teenage boy was surprised to see a silver plane...bearing gorilla insignia on its sides come swooping down from the night sky towards them. "Our ride is here" said Gorilla Woman as she grabbed hold of Joe..flexed her giant dark ebony thighs...and leapt into the air...carrying them towards the plane...landing on its port wing on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...the canopy to the cockpit opening on cue.

Joe got into the rear seat...while the Big Breasted Black Giantess settled into the pilot seat in front...her right dark ebony hand grabbing hold of the flight stick which was located between her giant dark ebony thighs as her giant firm dark ebony ass rested on the pilot seat...her thick muscular dark ebony legs extending forward...the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...with short glossy clear toenails...gripping the flight pedals under the flashing control panel in front of her as the canopy closed.

"What?....How?...Can you fly a plane?" asked Joe...amazed by what was going on.
"As I said Joe...the Great Gorilla God has granted me more super powers from the Gorilla Talisman...now that you are my mate...and yes...I can fly my new Gorilla Plane...hold on..." replied Gorilla Woman with a smile on her glossy red lips as she worked the flight stick between her giant dark ebony thighs...extended her thick muscular dark ebony legs back and forth below her thick shapely waist...the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...with short glossy clear toenails..gripping the flight pedals under the flashing control panel...as the thrusters of the Gorilla Plane roared to life as Gorilla Woman flew them towards their destination...as Joe made a call to the National Police on his cell phone.

Makelele
Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo
9.30 pm

"What???!!!" yelled Doctor Abner Mandala as he and the group of 40 armed human traffickers at the warehouse where the sex slaves were being kept...were surprised by the sudden arrival of a strange silver plane...and the powerful updraft from its engines which threw them into a state of chaos...as they were about to bring a group of 20 sex slaves out from inside of the warehouse to be put on a freighter docked at a pier nearby...to be taken across the maritime border on the Congo River...to the Republic of Congo...the same powerful air drafts causing the river water around the freighter to become choppy...causing it to capsize.

The vile veterinarian was surprised again to see the 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony female figure of Gorilla Woman alight from the hovering silver plane...which he now saw had gorilla head insignia on its sides...land on the concrete ground in front of the warehouse...on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...and charge forward...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts swaying sexily...as she engaged the human traffickers in hand to hand combat...dispatching all 40 of them with a sequence of punches...kicks and throws...as they failed to stop her.

Doctor Mandala became afraid and angry as he watched the Big Breasted Black Giantess effortlessly defeating the human traffickers effortlessly...before she turned her attention to him...as the last human trafficker fell unconscious to the ground.

"It's over Doctor Mandala!! You're going to answer for your involvement in this human trafficking!! I'm taking you to justice!! And you're going to tell me the identities of the Count and Contessa...and where to find them!!" declared Gorilla Woman as she charged towards him...her naked giant dark ebony breasts swaying sexily...her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs moving in tandem as she moved with the speed of 40 gorillas.

"Never!!...Once I shoot you in your enlarged nipples with these tranquilizer darts...you will go to sleep and I will turn you back into Super Slave!!" yelled Doctor Mandala as he hastily loaded a tranquilizer pistol. But before he could shoot...Gorilla Woman was already upon him. "AAAAAAAAAAGH" groaned Mandala as the ball of Gorilla Woman's erotic large right dark ebony foot slammed into the middle of his face...and he collapsed to the ground unconscious.

"Not this time Doctor...My big Gorilla Nipples are reserved for my mate...We have quality time to spend together once you and your criminal associates are in custody" declared Gorilla Woman in triumph as she stood in heroic pose...her dark ebony hands balled into fists ..resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting flat on the ground...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts pushed forward with confidence as she stood over his fallen form...as squad cars from the National Police arrived on the scene...her teenage boyfriend Joe looking on from the hovering Gorilla Plane with pride at his superheroine girlfriend and taking photos of her for another Daily Congo exclusive.

24 hours later
Downtown Kinshasa
9 am

Daily Congo investigative journalist Akula Mutombo and photographer Joe Kinte were in the office of the paper's editor in chief Henry Ture...being praised by him for another exclusive Gorilla Woman story...where the Democratic Republic of Congo's famous superheroine smashed a human trafficking ring.

Wearing a brown baggy pants suit...brown flat shoes...big rimmed glasses on her face...her dull black shoulder length hair tied into a pony tail behind her head...Akula was silently aroused...feeling warm tingles in her chest and between her thighs under her baggy attire as Joe vividly described to Henry how Gorilla Woman dealt with the human traffickers and rescued the kidnapped women who they planned to sell as sex slaves and carry them across the maritime border on the Congo River into the Republic of Congo.

Akula smiled at the fact that neither Joe nor Henry knew that she was Gorilla Woman.

The 25 year old Akula's demeanor changed a little when Henry informed them that the police identified Doctor Abner Mandala as the mastermind behing the human trafficking ring...with the other staff at the animal hospital being his deputies as irrefutable evidence to that effect was provided to them.

"That can't be right Henry...Doctor Mandala doesn't have the ability to run any kind of human trafficking ring. Gorilla Woman said she was knocked unconscious and captured by a masked villainess who called herself the Contessa...at Felix Carvahlo's costumed charity ball. She said this woman told her that she and her husband...who goes under the criminal alias of "The Count"...are leaders of a powerful crime cartel that's involved in many criminal activities in the Democratic Republic of Congo. It's obvious that they decided to capture Gorilla Woman and try to sell her with the other women they kidnapped as sex slaves...to stop her from bringing them and their cartel to justice...Felix Carvahlo is one of the wealthiest people in the Democratic Republic of Congo. He may be connected to them..." said Akula to Henry...while Joe looked on curiously.

"We can't publish that Akula. There's no evidence to implicate Felix Carvalho in any crime and he has enough money to buy every lawyer he can to sue us and keep us in court for decades. The case is an open and shut case. The National Police have documented evidence of Doctor Mandala and the staff at his animal hospital targeting young women to be kidnapped and sold to wealthy buyers outside of the Democratic Republic of Congo. We left out any reference to Carvahlo from your article because we have no evidence. There have been lots of unconfirmed stories about the Count and the Contessa...but nothing the prove they actually exist or are involved in criminal activities in the Democratic Republic of Congo. You and Joe did some good work on this story...but let's leave this here and see what other adventures Gorilla Woman has that we can write about" replied Henry.

"Okay" replied Akula as she decided to let the matter drop as she and Joe walked out of Henry's office.

As they walked through the newsroom back to their desks...Akula was deep in thought.

"Doctor Mandala was clearly set up by the Contessa and the Count to take the fall for the human trafficking. They're obviously afraid of me since Joe rescued me and I regained my strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas. Mandala's probably received some kind of assurance from them to keep his silence while he's in jail. He's certain to want revenge against me when he finishes his prison sentence...and knows how to knock me out. There's no way that Mandala could have arranged that warehouse to keep the sex slaves in. The company that owned the warehouse was a dummy company. The Contessa and the Count have the resources to pull this off. I need to get evidence to prove their existence. I'll pay Felix Carvahlo a visit tonight as Gorilla Woman...and then surprise Joe at his place after...for a date..."resolved Akula with a smile on her face as she sat down at her desk and got back to work.

Gombe
Kinshasa
9 pm

Portuguese billionaire businessman Felix Carvahlo was in the living room of his palatial mansion...enjoying a glass of wine... when Gorilla Woman boldly strolled into the living room...through the open doors that led to the botanical gardens located outside.

"Gorilla Woman??...This is a surprise...What brings the superheroine of the Democratic Republic of Congo to my humble abode at this hour?" asked Felix as he finished his glass of wine...asthe Big Breasted Black Giantess strolled towards him...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts swaying sensuously and freely.

"This shouldn't be a surprise to you Mr Carvalho...I'm here to talk about human trafficking...the kidnapping of young women...their conditioning into sex slaves...their being sold to wealthy buyers outside of the Democratic Republic of Congo...and your involvement in this nefarious modern day version of the slave trade" said Gorilla Woman as she assumed her heroic pose before the businessman in the dimly lit living room of his mansion.

Felix looked at her as she stood before him...her dark ebony hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare dark ebony feet flat on the polished living room floor...her thick muscular dark ebony legs slightly apart...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...the sacred Gorilla Talisman resting between them...pushed towards him with confidence.

"That's a very serious accusation you're making Gorilla Woman...You have no evidence to prove what you're accusing me of...I read that a veterinarian...Doctor Abner Mandala was the man responsible for those dastardly crimes...You should be happy to have apprehended him...and freed those poor women he kidnapped" said Felix as he stood in front of the 8ft Topless Top Heavy African Superheroine...admiring her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body from her head to the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...especially her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and the space between her giant dark ebony thighs...barely covered by her tiny white gorilla fur G-string.

"You know that you're not telling the truth Mr Carvalho...You advertised me as the guest of honor at your costumed charity ball...knowing that this would lure me out to investigate your motives...You were directed by the villainess known as the Contessa to stage the ball as a means to have me captured and sold as a sex slave....while she was drugging me in my giant Gorilla Breasts under the stage with chloroform to knock me unconscious...the Contessa told me that she and her husband the Count were involved in many crimes in the Democratic Republic of Congo...and I was a threat to them...when I was Doctor Mandala's captive...I managed to overhear him talking with someone about keeping me drugged...hypnotized and unconscious...long enough for me to be sold with the other kidnapped women...to wealthy buyers and be taken out of the Democratic Republic of Congo...It's clear to me that Doctor Mandala is a pawn in larger criminal game...orchestrated by the Contessa and the Count...and you know who they are...You're going to give me the answers to my questions..." declared the Big Breasted Black Giantess...feeling confident that Carvalho was initimidated by her strength and sexiness and that she would be victorious again...bringing the Contessa and Count to justice.

"You will get what you deserve big breasted African fool!" quipped Beatrice Carvalho...in her criminal alias of the Contessa...wearing a black broad rimmed hat...netted mask over her face...black dress...black gloves and black shoes as she emerged from behind some heavy curtains close by...taking the Big Breasted Black Giantess totally by surprise as she revealed a glass perfume bottle...spraying its liquid contents directly on the sexy summits of each of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...while she stood in her heroic pose before her husband Felix...who was the Count.

"Eh....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
PERFUME...BEING SPRAYED ON MY GIANT GORILLA BREASTS...ON MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...ON MY WIDE GORILLA AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
.....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY PSYCHOLOGICAL PREDISPOSITION...TO BE TAMED...TO BE ENSLAVED...TAKING EFFECT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MUST STAY IN MY HEROIC POSE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY STRENGTH...STAMINA...SPEED...OF 40 GORILLAS...FADING FAST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FALLEN INTO A TRAP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman...he eyelids fluttering with growing heaviness...her brown eyes becoming glazed with sleep...her vision starting to blur...maintaining her heroic pose... as she stared with growing sleepiness at the Contessa and Felix...as she sprayed generous doses of the liquid in the glass perfume bottle on to her broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples...which became hard and erect within the space of two seconds.

"You have a penchant for stating the obvious big breasted African fool!...This is no mere trap...I created a special drug made from industrial strength chloroform...100,000 parts per million...enhanced by your own unique highly erogenous virgin cum...ably collected and stored by Doctor Mandala on my orders...and synthesized to create COLLAROFORM...a powerful anesthetic and aphrodisiac...which can be used against you in many different ways...to exploit the weaknesses in your giant breasts and giant cunt to pain and pleasure...and activate the overwhelming erotic fetish dating back to your famous predecessor from 16th Century West Africa...I told you before...you do not know your history...and have much to learn..." gloated the Contessa as she stood before the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess...who allowed her to spray the potent drug made especially for her....all over the sexy summits of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...making no effort to defend herself and fight back.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
I'M FLATTERED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT YOU MADE A SPECIAL DRUG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...JUST FOR ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT MUST MEAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...I'M A REAL THREAT TO YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO OVERCONFIDENT...TOO..UUUUUUUUUUUUH COMPLACENT...DIDN'T EXPECT...TO FALL...INTO...A TRAP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...COLLAROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
TOO POWERFUL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELS GOOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KEEP SPRAYING IT ON MY BIG HAAAAAAARD GORILLA NIPPLES...AND MY BROAD HAAAAAAAAAAARD GORILLA AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...I'M HYPNOTIZED NOW...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M A SUPER SLAVE...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman as she maintained her heroic pose before the Contessa and Felix... a vacant sleepy stare in her barely open brown eyes...as she heard the tribal drums of 16th Century West Africa beating in her ears...lulling her into an erotic stupor of sex and sleep...as demanded by the Great Gorilla God who granted her super powers...and punished her by taken them away...whenever she allowed herself to be exploited in her super erogenous breasts and super erogenous cunt by pain or pleasure...awakening her centuries old erotic fetish to be a slave.

"Excellent big breasted African...Be grateful that my husband and I find it more valuable not to have sold you as a sex slave but even greater profit in making it easier for all criminals...willing to pay our prices...to knock you unconscious...capture and torture you...Like your ancestor...You shall be taught your place...Should you choose to defy us...Should you choose to attempt to stick your enlarged nipples into our affairs...you can now be defeated and tamed repeatedly...But that need not detain your limited intellect at this time...For right now...you will forget that you came here tonight...You will forget your suspicions about Felix Carvalho...and you will now tell us how to knock you unconscious for the next 24 hours...Do you understand? asked the Contessa rhetorically as she stood before the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess.

"UUUUUH...YES...I MUST...OBEY...UUUUUUUUH...I WILL FORGET...I CAME TO FELIX CARVAHLO'S MANSION... I WILL FORGET...MY CRIMINAL SUSPICIONS ABOUT HIM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE COLLAROFORM...HAS MADE MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...AND MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...THE HAAAAAAAAARDEST...THEY'VE EVER BEEN...UUUUUUUH
...CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUH...MY GIANT GORILLA CLITORIS...PUT COLLAROFORM ON IT...I WILL HAVE A GREAT ORGASM...AND IT WILL KNOCK ME UNCONSCIOUS...FOR ONE DAY...WITHOUT MAKING ME...SMELL MY GORILLA CUM..." confessed the tired and tamed 8ft Topless Top Heavy African Superheroine.

Felix Carvalho walked boldly up to the hypnotized Gorilla Woman...as she stood sleepily before him and his wife the Contessa in heroic pose...pulled her tiny white gorilla fur G-string down to her knees...and took out his own perfume spray bottle filled with the liquid aphrodisiac/anesthetic collaroform.

"Time to sleep...Super Slave" sneered Felix as he blasted her directly in her giant glossy black clitoris...located in the middle of her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle between her giant dark ebony thighs.

"UUUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman...throwing her muscular dark ebony arms up in the air in surrender...rising on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...spreading her thick muscular dark ebony legs wide open...as a gigantic orgasm exploded between her giant dark ebony thighs...causing her head to reel with dizziness....and she collapsed to the mansion's living room with a resounding thud...her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs flailing in the air...before falling limp on the floor past her head...and spreading wide open below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Gorilla Woman...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts heaving slowly up and down...her brown eyes barely open...as she lay helpless on the living roomfloor of the Carvahlo Mansion...fighting a losing battle to stay conscious.

Throught her blurring vision...the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess...saw the Contessa place a gold object around her neck...and two seconds later...saw Felix secure her own cum-soaked tiny white gorilla fur G-string over her beauteous face...covering her nose and mouth completely...forcing her to inhale her own super erogenous cum.

"HNNN...NNN...NNNN...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" cooed Gorilla Woman into the cum-soaked fabric of her own famous underwear...her brown eyes rolling up in her head...slowly closing as her head rolled against her right broad dark ebony shoulder...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts rising and falling slowly...capped at their sexy summits by her broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples which were high hard and erect like the great mountain ranges of the Democratic Republic of Congo...her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle soaked with her own super erogenous cum and the overwhelming collaroform drug...her giant glossy black cunt wet excited and fossilised into a camel toe shape...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the polished living room floor of the mansion...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short clear glossy clear toenails...as her mind went blank and she faded into unconsciousness for one day.

48 hours later
Cite du Flueve
Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo
10 am

Wearing only the sacred Gorilla Talisman around her neck...between her smaller but shapely breasts...Daily Congo newspaper investigative journalist Akula Mutombo...sat on the bed in her bedroom in her townhouse...examining a large gold slave collar with the initials "SS" engraved on it in her light ebony hands.

"I have no idea what happened to me...I must have been knocked out for a day...and I woke up as Gorilla Woman...to find this collar around my neck...I've never been so tired...in my superheroine adventures...it only came off when I got home...passed out...and changed back to Akula Mutombo...I feel an urge to put it on...just looking at it...makes me...so hot...and...so horny...This has to be a reminder...from the Great Gorilla God...that I'm not invincible as Gorilla Woman...I'm going to have as many spectacular defeats...as I have spectacular victories as Gorilla Woman...It's my destiny" sighed Akula as she wondered what new adventure lay in store for her as Gorilla Woman.

End

Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:15 pm