Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 3:51 am

Tiger Cat in Taboo in Toco 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Tiger Cat in Taboo in Toco 4
Tiger Cat in Taboo in Toco 4

Toco, Trinidad
4 am

OBEAH MAN...formerly known as a bumbling amateur thief, pervert and peeping tom named EEILI FUKSHAW
...looked at the voluptuous and muscular figure of TIGER CAT...Trinidad and Tobago's famous superheroine who was lying sprawled out on her back and unconscious in the Toco forests in north east Trinidad.

Imprisoned in the stone crypt by Catholic priests centuries ago after causing death and destruction in the local settlements after he made a deal with evil spirits..he was finally freed after his minions...the SPIRIT DWARVES had hypnotised the Busty Trinidadian Tigress to free him and helped him to knock her unconscious when she almost beat him.

The evil spirits who now occupied his empty head told Eeili that only a being of great power could free him from the crypt and the blessing cast upon it by the priests to keep the power of the Obeah Man subdued.

His power drawn from people he hypnotised to serve him, the supernatural villain knew he had to possess Tiger Cat to access the super powers she had.

Having not seen women in centuries, he was mesmerised by her voluptuous and muscular brown body which was highlighted by her thin tight ocelot pelt body suit...especially her enormous firm brown breasts...her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples...her hard wide areolas and her wet, camel toe-shaped cunt.

As he extended his shrivelled right hand to touch the Busty Trinidadian Tigress' awesome bust, he was burnt by fire.

"Wot de ell??" asked Obeah Man...who lacked a modicum of sense. " De big brasted mask oman ave powa ful obeah! Yuh cyah possass she! De sun comin soon. We hadda run way into de forest an hide" a spirit dwarf told him.

"Ah run way now but ah will come back fuh yuh big brasted mask oman. Yuh go be mane" vowed Obeah Man before limping away with the spirit dwarves, feeling the growing warmth in the air of the Toco forests as night began to change into day.

6 am

A group of eight teenage boys were heading through the forest after scavenging the ruins of the shanty settlement known as Judy Town for valuables they could sell in exchange for drugs, alcohol or guns.

They were on their way back to other squatter settlements when they came upon Tiger Cat as she lay sprawled out on her back and unconscious on the ground in the forest.

They dropped their bags of loot from the destroyed squatters 'settlement to the ground as they gawked and drooled over the muscular and voluptuous brown body of the Busty Trinidadian Tigress that was framed by her thin, tight ocelot pelt body suit....especially her enormous firm brown breasts...the outlines of her big, puffy, hard, erect and bullet shaped nipples...her hard wide areolas...her hard, wet, camel toe-shaped cunt on the fabric of her bodysuit...her long muscular brown legs clad by shiny, translucent stockings all the way down to her erotic bare brown feet that rested on the ground on their smooth heels with wide spaces between her sexy toes that had short, glossy toenails.

"Who she is?" asked a boy named TYRELL as they gazed upon the beaten Busty Trinidadian Tigress...their dicks stiff and hard under their pants...drooling at the sides of their mouths as they looked at every inch of her voluptuous and muscular brown body, highlighted by her thin, tight ocelot pelt body suit. The leader of this criminal teen posse...a deported Jamaican named MARSHELLE. "Yuh is a arse. Is the famoose supah bitch Tigah Kyat. Step asside lil boy. Ah go andle dis" the dreadlocked Marshelle said as he knelt beside the unconscious Tiger Cat and began to grope her through the folds of her thin tight ocelot pelt body suit, trying to find a way to expose her enormous firm brown breasts while the other seven teenage boys, looked on, drooling at their mouths, hard dicks framed against the middle of their pants.

By accident, Marshelle happened loosen a secret clip at the front of the Busty Trinidadian Tigress' thin, tight, ocelot pelt body suit...causing the middle to open and her enormous firm brown breasts...capped at their sexy summits by big, puffy, hard, erect and bullet shaped dark brown nipples and wide, hard dark brown areolas to explode forth in all their naked splendor. "Wey look a dem boobs!" gasped a teen named SHANE. "Dem ting big like melon" said another teen named FRASER. "This bitch got the biggest boobs in de whole o Trinidad!" said a teen named ZAINAB.

"All yuh shut yuh arse. Ah ind dem fust. Dem is mines!" snarled Marshelle. But what the teenage boys didn't cater for was the recuperative powers of the Busty Trinidadian Tigress. Exposure of her enormous firm brown breasts to the early morning air, caused her famous big puffy dark brown nipples and wide hard dark brown areolas to soften enough to allow her to access a modicum of her superhuman strength. "UUUUH...WHO...WHAT...HANDS OFF MY TIGER CAT BREASTS LITTLE BOYS" cried Tiger Cat as her brown eyes fluttered open in the slits of her cowl mask as she saw Marshelle stooping over her and the other seven teens standing nearby watching and aroused.

A right brown fist to the jaw, knocked Marshelle flat on his ass. "Run way!! Run way!!" the eight teenage boys cried in fear and surprise, scampering off into the forests as the Busty Trinidadian Tigress slowly got to her erotic bare brown feet that were encased in shiny, translucent stockings as she got up off the ground. They had no way of knowing she was in no shape to pursue them and make them pay for trying to r@?3* her.

Lingering hardness in her exposed famous big puffy dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas...lingering heaviness in her exposed enormous firm breasts, caused Tiger Cat to sway and stagger on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet, encased in shiny translucent stockings.

The Busty Trinidadian Tigress leaned against a tree for support. "Uuuuuuuuh
...What happened...My huge Tiger Cat Breasts exposed...They feel heavy...Uuh
...My big Tiger Cat Nipples...My wide Tiger Cat Areolas...ha...haa...haaaard
...Uuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuh...tired....Uuuuuuuuuuh...don't know what happened...Uuuuuuuh...it will be day soon...Uuuuuuh...must get back to Johnny"...sighed Tiger Cat...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her cowl mask...as she staggered on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet through the Toco forests...trying to stay conscious.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...sleepy....so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...must not pass out...Uuuuuuh..must get back...to my son...
Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Tiger Cat as she staggered through the forest.. her naked enormous firm brown breasts swaying freely.

The Busty Trinidadian Tigress pressed the middle of the buckle of the utility belt that was entwined around her wide shapely waist. This activated a homing signal that reached her Tiger Car that was parked near the ruins of the burnt out squatter settlement called Judy Town.

The Tiget Car roared to life and drove off, its onboard computer focusing on the signal from its driver as it expertly negotiated the rural, rugged terrain.

Her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her cowl mask...her naked enormous firm brown breasts exposed and swaying freely...capped at their sexy summits by big puffy dark brown hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples...and hard wide dark brown areolas...Tiger Cat swayed and staggered through the forest on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet that were clad in shiny translucent stockings.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...My big Tiger Cat Nipples...My wide Tiger Cat Areolas...are so...ha...haa...haaaaaaard...My huge Tiger Cat Breasts...so heavy...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...taking long to regain my Tiger Cat Strength...Uuuuh...want to pass out...Uuuuuh...so tired...Uuuuuuuh must stay conscious...Uuuuuuh..but it's so...ha...haa...haaaaard...my huge Tiger Cat Breasts...my big Tiger Cat nipples....my wide Tiger Cat Areolas...never been...so out of it...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuh...
Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Busty Trinidadian Tigress as blurry mages of Obeah Man and the Spirit Dwarves filled her jaded brain.

She was finding it difficult to separate her waking life from dreams as she staggered on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet across the soft dark brown earth of the forest

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My huge Tiger Cat Breasts...heavy...My big Tiger Cat Nipples...My wide Tiger Cat Areolas ...so...ha...haa....haaaaard...Uuuuuuuuh...I can't get them..Uuuuuh.... soft...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel tired...Uuuuuuuh...want to sleep....I can't clear my head...Uuuh...hot...Uuuuuuuuh Uuuuuuh....horny...Uuuuuuuuuh...thought of sex...thoughts of sleep...getting stronger..." moaned the Busty Trinidadian Tigress as she staggered through the forest...finally encountering a dirt road that ran through it.

Her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her cowl mask...feeling heaviness and fatigue spreading from her exposed, enormous firm brown breasts to the rest of her voluptuous and muscular brown body...Tiger Cat felt relieved as she saw her Tiger Car approaching as she staggered on to a dirt road in the Toco forests.

As her sleek sportscar pulled alongside her...it was an effort for the Busty Trinidadian Tigress to even get inside her car, the fingertips of her right hand barely gripping the handle on the left front door...and straining to open it. She managed to climb inside the Tiger Car and close the door behind her. But as her firm, brown ass made contact with the cushioned leather seat...Tiger Cat felt renewed waves of dizziness radiating out from her exposed big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped dark brown nipples and hard wide dark brown areolas to every sinew and muscle in her voluptuous brown body.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
My big haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard Tiger Cat Nipples...My wide haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard Tiger Cat Areolas...are making me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.....I can't grab the wheel...can't work the shift stick...my feet can't work the brakes or the gas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...want to pass out...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...got to stay awake...activate...remote control....get back...to...J
...J...J....Johnny" moaned Tiger Cat as she strained to raise her right muscular brown arm and the fingers of her right hand lightly pressed some buttons on the Tiger Car's control panel in the middle of the dashboard.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh....horny...Uuuuuuuuh...helpless...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
..want to play with my huge Tiger Cat Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...play with my...ha...haa...haaaaaaaard
...big Tiger Cat Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...play with my...ha...haa..haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard
...wide...Tiger Cat Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my Tiger Cat Cunt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...wetter than ever...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...want to finger myself...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...must...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...fight it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh' moaned Tiger Cat ...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her cowl mask...her muscular brown arms limp on either side of her shapely upper body...her long muscular brown legs opening and closing below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare brown feet flat on the floor of her moving Tiger Car...her sexy toes with short glossy toenails twitching sensuously inwithin the confines of the thin, tight, shiny transluceent stockings that garbed her long muscular brown legs and her erotic bare brown feet as she slumped in the driver's
driver's seat of the Tiger Car...struggling desperately sto suppress powerful erotic urges threatening to knock her unconscious as the Tiger Car drove back on its own power to the Salybia Bay Hotel.

Sitting in his rusty Versa motorcar in which he lived....failed actor and caretaker of the hotel KOO HOO SWAMBEE was busy smoking weed and trying unsuccessfully to get a rise out of his flaccid dick.

"Wot meh arse???" cried Koo Hoo as he snorted in all his weed when he saw the Tiger Car speed past on the road outside of Toco where he lived in the bushes.

"Ah hadda find out out wot de supa bitch doing here...Kyah Kyah" babbled Koo Hoo as he turned the rusty key in the ignition.

The rusty old car sputtered along the road at under 1 mile per hour...unable to catch up with the faster Tiger Car as it headed towards the Salybia Bay Hotel.

"Jack arse de ting. Ah go jack arse de ting" babbled the dim-witted and sleazy Koo Hoo as he trailed behind the speeding Tiger Car. But he was too slow.

Upon pulling into the deserted courtyard of the old hotel...the Tiger Car reverted back into Jackie Jagessar's red BMW sportscar.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh....My huge Tiger Cat Breasts....Uuuuuuuuuuuh...so heavy....Uuuuuuuuuuuh...My big Tiger Cat Nipples...My wide Tiger Cat Areolas...so...ha...haa...haaaaaaard...My big Tiger Cat Cunt...so.. wet....
Uuuuuuuuuuuuh....dizzy.. Uuuuuuuuh...sexy...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuh...can't resist...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Tiger Cat...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her cowl mask as she staggered inside of the old hotel on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet.. clad in shiny, translucent stockings which covered her long muscular brown legs...blurry images of the Obeah Man...the spirit dwarves...and the unknown teenage boys who tried to molest her...swirling around in her jaded brain.

But despite her best efforts...the physical...mental...and erotic strain on her mind and her voluptuous and muscular brown body was too much for the beaten Busty Trinidadian Tigress to handle. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
can't keep going...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...too dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
..too sexy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...too sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Tiger Cat as she dropped to her knees then collapsed on her back...her muscular brown arms flung past her head...her long muscular brown legs extending back and forth below her wide shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet...which had short glossy toenails...straining to stay curled with tension...her head rolling from side to side...her naked enormous firm brown breasts labouring up and down...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her cowl mask.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Tiger Cat Strength....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...gone...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...h...h...hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...h...h...h...h...horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...h...h...h...helpless...I'm going to...Uuuh
got to...Uuuuuh...I have to...Uuh...Uuh...Uuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
cooed Tiger Cat as geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped dark brown nipples and a flood of white cum was ejected from her camel toe shaped dark brown cunt under her thin tight ocelot pelt bodysuit...as she simultaneously lactated and orgasmed...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her cowl mask...as her head rolled against her left shoulder as she succumbed to unconsciousness...unaware of a figure approaching her as she blacked out.

8 am

His decaying, rusty Versa sputtering and backfiring...Koo Hoo Swambee pulled into the courtyard of the Salybia Hotel. "Jack arse de ting! Jack arse de ting!" he babbled as hhe waddled his overweight frame towards the entrance of the hotel...passing Jackie Jagessar's parked red BMW sportscar that put his garbage can on four wheels to shame...hoping to find Tiger Cat who passed him on the road outside Toco like the nobody that he was.

But as he waddled inside...the obese fraudster came face to face with Johnny Jagessar...and was embarrassed again to be in the teenager's presence. He was jealous at Johnny's lean brown muscular body... as the teenager stood before him in a pair of black tight shorts and black sneakers.. "You're late Swambee! You should've gotten the workers started on the repairs two hours ago. My mom wants this place up and running and ready to receive guests by the end of the week!" said Johnny as he glared at the bumbling backside that was Koo Hoo Swambee.

"Ah sorry Mista Johnny but ah did see de Tigah Kyat pass me an I tinking she come here to de hotel...Kyah Kyah" stuttered Koo Hoo. Johnny rolled his eyes. He didn't know why his mom put up with a moron like Swambee and suspected he was lying to them about something. "Looks like you're high Swambee! You're lucky my mom's not up to see this! Get your obese ass in gear and get to work or you're fired!" declared Johnny.

"Yuh right Mista Johnny. I is a real arse! I gone now! Kyah Kyah!" babbled Koo Hoo as he waddled away...tripping over and falling flat on his fat face five times before disappearing out of Johnny's sight. The teenage boy walked back to the ground floor suite he was staying in and locked the door behind him. In the bed, the covers pulled up to her broad shoulders...Tiger Cat lay unconscious...with her cowl mask removed...revealing her identity as his mom...Jackie Jagessar. "Don't worry Mom. You rest. I've got everything under control" Johnny promised the Busty Trinidadian Tigress.

4 pm

Dressed in a red t-shirt, tight white shorts and white sneakers...Jackie Jagessar joined her teenage son Johnny in the hotel's courtyard in time to see the workers from the nearby village of Toco leaving for the day.

Among them was the obese oaf Koo Hoo Swambee...waddling away like a lame duck...with a vacant shifty stare in his eyes as he cast a scornful look at Jackie and Johnny as he waddled out of sight. Johnny smiled when he saw his superheroine mom standing next to him.

"Thanks for looking after me Johnny" said Jackie with a smile, remembering how her son left some clothes in his suite for her, so she could change out of her Tiger Cat costume when she regained consciousness, so no one would discover her secret identity. "Sure Mom. Are you okay?" asked Johnny who knew how easily Jackie could get knocked out when she was Tiger Cat, despite her super powers and expert fighting abilities.

"I'm better now son. But there's a lot I still have to figure out. Such as that liar Koo Hoo Swambee" replied Jackie. "Yeah. I got a bad feeling about that fool since we came here. He seems to think I'm you're boyfriend and was super nosy when he saw you stagger in here as Tiger Cat" said Johnny. Jackie nodded in agreement. "We'll have to keep a close eye on that fat fraudster. He's definitely a born failure but he knows more than he claims about the 'ghost stories' being told to scare off visitors to Toco. I'm going to find out as Tiger Cat what that it is" resolved Jackie.

6 pm

In back room in a run down parlour in the bush outside of Toco, run by a criminal deportee from Jamaica named NAPISSA FRASER...the obese fraudster Koo Hoo Swambee got himself high on marijuana and local bush rum in the company of local felons YVONNE WEED and JACK ASS LA VENDE. With the exception of La Vende who knew and understood nothing...Swambee and Weed were shitting themselves that the scam they were playing on the locals and visitors about the forests around the Salybia Bay Hotel being haunted by evil spirits....so they could steal gold from an illegal mine and then leave Trinidad to escape the debts they owed to smarter criminals who wanted them dead.

As La Vende played with himself and danced in front of a jutebox that was broken....Swambee snorted weed and drunk rum...babbling stupidness more than he did when his retarded brain was semi-functioning. "Ah telling you de boy is she lovah an no she son...Kyah Kyah" babbled Koo Hoo. "Swambee yuh is a total arse hole! Tiga Kyat is on to we scam! Ah loss every ting wheh Judy Town bun down! snorted Weed who was ingesting her fair share of ganja and rum. "Yeh! De Supa Beetch go take all we down if we cyah stop she! I does see ting on sacial midia bout she big boobs!" said the empty headed Fraser who needed her low-powered cell phone to do what her confused brain could not.

"Ah rite! Ah rite!...Ah go talk to de boys an set a trap fuh de Tiga Kyat!...Once we get ridda she...we go get de gold an take out Jackie Jagassah and she young lover boy who is more a man than a bulla like me...Kyah Kyah" giggled Swambee.

"Jack Arse de ting! Jack Arse de ting!" sang La Vende as he played with his dick and danced in front of the broken jute box....having absolutely no idea what Swambee, Weed and Fraser were talking about....but wanting to be part of it anyway.

7 pm.

Back at the Salybia Bay Hotel, dressed in a loose-fitting white vest and blue demin shorts that highlighted the curves of her voluptuous and muscular brown body...Jackie Jagessar related to her teenage son Johnny, what she remembered of what happened to her when she visited the now destroyed squatter's settlement as Tiger Cat.

"Those black Muslim thugs were at a decrepit bar run by a local felon named Yvonne Weed. She took me by surprise by hitting me in my huge Tiger Cat Breasts with a bottle of bush rum...That stuff really got my big Tiger Cat Nipples and my wide Tiger Cat Areolas hard in seconds...I was almost out of it...I remember there was I fire...then weird music which made my big Tiger Cat Nipples and my wide Tiger Areolas even harder...I passed out...Everything else is a blur...till I woke up early in the morning and found some local teens trying to r@?3* me...I just barely managed to escape" said Jackie.

Johnny was always intrigued by the stories his superheroine mom always told him about her adventures as Tiger Cat. "So what do you remember before that Mom?" asked Johnny.

"It all seemed like bad dream son...or maybe the bush rum on my huge Tiger Cat Breasts, my big Tiger Cat Nipples and my wide Tiger Cat Areolas really zoned me out...I saw weird elves playing flutes that made me really hot, horny and sleepy...a hidden crypt and a half human half monster that called himself...itself...Obeah Man" replied Jackie.

As his superheroine mom spoke, Johnny did a Google search on his laptop. He showed Jackie what he found.

"That fits a story I heard some of the villagers talking about. A local crook and pervert who was said to have tried out obeah centuries ago and got cursed" said Johnny.

"Hmmm...This could be the scam that loser Koo Hoo Swambee's trying to use to trick and scare the locals and visitors like us...to cover up whatever crime he's committing" said Jackie.

"I'll bet it's got something to do with that abandoned mine in the forest" said Johnny. "You're probably right son and Swambee's probably scared shitless, now that Tiger Cat's in Toco" replied Jackie with a smile.

"Gosh Mom. So what do we do?" asked Johnny as he sensed Jackie had a plan. " Being the born loser that he is...Koo Hoo's bound to try to set a trap for me as Tiger Cat...We'll let him make his play...and then we beat the buller boy at his own low stakes game" resolved Jackie as she stood in heroic pose...hands on her wide curvy waist, her long muscular brown legs slightly apart...her erotic bare brown feet flat on the floor...her enormous brown bust pushed forward.

9 pm

In the Toco forest...a gang of local teenage boys who committed crimes were gathered around a fire with their bags of loot.

But their leader...a Jamaican deportee named Marshelle was pissed. His local companions....Shane, Tyrell, Zainab and Fraser...all escapees from juvenile facilities could only guess why.

"Dat Tigah Kyat Beetch! She go pay!" vowed Marshelle. "Yuh hadda be mad!" said Shane. "Yeh boy! De oman ave supa powas!" said Tyrell. "We cyah mas wid she" said Zainab. "Eh?" said Fraser trying to figure out what the other boys were saying.

They had no idea that the spirit dwarves...minions of the Obeah Man were watching them. "Empty headed duncey boys! Good slaves fuh de massa" they agreed. Minutes later, the sound of the spirit flutes played. Marshelle, Tyrell, Shane and Zainab were hypnotised immediately and marched off in a line deep into the forest...towards the hidden cemetery and the old stone crypt where Obeah Man had fled...after he failed to possess the Busty Trinidadian Tigress called Tiger Cat.

"Meh spirit dwafhs bring me slaves who cyan walk round in de day. They go elp meh puh de Tiga Kyat under meh obeah" thought the supernatural villain as he awaited the presence of the five boys who would be turned into slaves to do his bidding...to capture and possess the Top Heavy Trinidadian Superwoman.

24 hours later

Toco. North-east Trinidad
4 pm

As villagers left the Salybia Bay Hotel after completing repairs on the aged country resort...Johnny Jagessar kept watch on them as his mom Jackie Jagessar wanted him to.

He paid particular attention to the ugly, obese and stupid caretaker Koo Hoo Swambee...who they suspected knew more about the alleged hauntings of Toco and the surroundings by ghosts and evil spirits that were terrifying the locals and scaring off visitors to the idyllic village.

Hidden behind a tree...Johnny heard Koo Hoo talking on his cheap cell phone.

"Meet meh by de mine affa dak...Tell Jack Ass an Napisah to come wid bag to take ow de gold from de mine...We go get ow a ere tonight and go Venezuela an be rich...Kyah Kyah" cackled Koo Hoo as he waddled over tp his decaying Versa car.

But as Johnny made his way back towards the hotel...he didn't know the corrupt and crooked Koo Hoo intended for him to hear that conversation.

"De lil boy go tell he mudda and she go call de Tiga Kyat. We go trap she supa arse in de mine....Kyah Kyah" snorted Koo Hoo as he squeezed his wide girth into his old car...which puttered off at under 10 km/hr...discharging black smoke from its broken exhaust...with the broken radio playing the tune..."Jack Ass D Ting"

7 pm

Sitting on a chair in the suite in the Salybia Hotel that his mother Jackie was using while they spent time at the old countryside hotel....Johnny Jagessar watched her standing naked with her back to him as she donned her famous thin, tight ocelot pelt body suit...shiny translucent stockings...gloves...cowl mask with cat ears... and her utility belt around her wide curvy waist...as she changed into her sexy, super-powered alter-ego of Tiger Cat...the sexy superheroine of Trinidad and Tobago.

"How do I look son? asked the Busty Trinidadian Tigress as she turned around and assumed her trademark heroic pose in front of her teenage son. Johnny felt proud and a little aroused as he watched his superheroine mom...her gloved brown hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her long muscular brown legs...clad by shiny translucent, indestructable stockings...her erotic bare brown feet flat on the floor...her sexy toes with short glossy toenails close together...her enormous firm brown breasts...framed by her thin, tight ocelot pelt bodysuit pushed forward with pride towards him.

"You look great Mom...Ready for action" said Johnny as he gave her two thumbs up. Jackie felt her big puffy dark brown nipples stiffen slightly under her thin tight ocelot pelt bodysuit and knew Johnny could see their outlines against the fabric of her suit. "Johnny is really proud of me when I'm Tiger Cat. Have to admit it's a turn on" thought Jackie to herself.

Putting those thoughts to the back of her mind...the Busty Trinidadian Tigress strolled out of the suite...her enormous firm brown breasts bobbing sexily under her thin, tight ocelot pelt bodysuit...with each step that her erotic bare brown feet made down the staircase...while Johnny walked alongside her.

"That loser Koo Hoo Swambee must know that I'm on to his poorly conceived scheme to scare away locals and visitors with fake ghost stories...He's no doubt going back to the mine we found...He and his dim-witted friends are trying to get the gold in that mine and flee from Toco tonight...This is the perfect chance to catch them in the act and expose their scheme" said Tiger Cat with a smile on her face and clenching her brown fists as they walked out of the hotel to where Jackie's red BMW sportscar was parked.

Johnny felt his dick stiffen under his pants as he watched the muscles on his superheroine mom's voluptuous brown body accentuate against the fabric of her thin tight ocelot pelt bodysuit and her shiny translucent stockings as she slipped into the car...closed the door behind her...and flicked a switch on the dash board...transforming the red BMW sportscar...into the sleek TIGER CAR...which had an exterior which mirrored the colours of her thin tight ocelot pelt bodysuit.

"Be careful Mom. Swambee may try to knock you out" Johnny cautioned his superheroine mom as the Tiger Car's engine rumbled to life. "Being knocked out is par for the course when you're a superheroine Johnny. I'm expecting it but I'll win like I always do. Be ready for my signal to send the police to the mine" quipped Tiger Cat with a smile as she looked at her teenage son with a smile.

Johnny nodded and stepped back as the Busty Trinidadian Tigress put her sleek vehicle into gear and sped out of the courtyard of the old hotel towards the surrounding bush and forests of Toco.

8 pm

Deep in those same forests...in an old, decaying stone crypt...in a cemetery overrun by the forests...a band of local teenage boys who terrorised the locals with a series of petty crimes...stood like statues...their eyes blank like their minds...under the control of the supernatural villain...Obeah Man...who had been unknowingly freed from his centuries old prison by Tiger Cat.

Having met and tasted defeat by the Busty Trinidadian Tigress....Obeah Man knew he had to possess Tiger Cat to make her super powers his own. But the supernatural villain also knew that while the Top Heavy Trinidadian Superwoman had a great vulnerability to sex in her enormous firm brown breasts and in her well-defined cunt...her thin tight ocelot pelt bodysuit had a magical aura which he could not penetrate.

His powers not fully restored...Obeah Man could not tame Tiger Cat on his own...and needed the help of mortal minions to do his bidding. The supernatural villain...with his deformed body and face...half human...half goat...looked at the teenage boys...MARSHELLE...SHANE...TYRELL...and ZAINAB...standing before him...in a hypnotic trance.

"Yuh duncey head boys go do meh biddin...Meh cyan walk round till de sun go down....an meh he ave de strength tuh geh back meh powahs....de Tiga Kyat go gimme meh dat....but meh cyah beat she....Yuh slaves will go an find she...find out how tuh tame she...an meh go give yuh wha yuh want...fail meh an you go suffah...Yuh understan...???" asked Obeah Man. "Yes Massa" the four boys replied in unioson.

"Irie! Go farth an find out de secret of de Tiga Kyat so meh cyan defat she!" ordered the Obeah Man...and the four teenage boys marched out of the crypt...and went separate ways into the forests...to do his bidding.

9 pm

The muscles of her voluptuous brown body accentuated against the fabric of her thin tight ocelot pelt body suit...her enormous firm brown breasts bunched together under it...her long muscular brown legs clad in shiny translucent stockings moving back and forth below her wide shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet curled with tension within the confines of her stockings....Tiger Cat steered her sleek Tiger Car through the winding dirt roads outside of the village of Toco as she drove towards the abandoned mine that she and Johnny had found.

"I love how proud Johnny is of me when I'm Tiger Cat! His father always found my secret identity and the excitement I got from crime fighting to be hard to handle!" thought Jackie as her brown eyes gleamed in the slits of her cowl mask and she felt tingles of warmth in her enormous firm brown breasts and between her large brown thighs under her thin tight ocelot pelt bodysuit.

"Oooh...Just thinking about my boy...makes me feel..haard...in my big Tiger Cat Nipples...in my wide Tiger Cat Areolas
...Ooooh...wet in my big Tiger Cat Cunt...feels different...from when the crooks are nailing me in those places...before they knock me out...." mused the Busty Trinidadian Tigress...as her eyelids began to droop slightly in the slits of her cowl mask...as she allowed these unexpected erotic feelings to take hold of her.

Just then she felt sharp tingles in her big puffy dark brown nipples under her thin tight ocelot pelt bodysuit. "Ooh...My big Tiger Cat Nipples are feeling that different haaardness...Time to get my head back in the game" resolved the Top Heavy Trinidadian Superwoman as she saw the fence and open gate which led to the abandoned mine and quarry where Koo Hoo Swambee and his empty-headed companions were stealing gold from.

Easing her erotic bare right brown foot off the gas...Tiger Cat brought her sleek Tiger Car to a stop inside of the perimeter fence...parked it in the bushes...got out....and made the rest of the way towards the mine on foot.

Her enormous firm brown breasts bobbing sexily under her thin tight ocelot pelt bodysuit...the muscles of her voluptuous and muscular brown body accentuated...feeling the cool earth and grass under the soles of her erotic bare brown feet...clad in the shiny translucent stocking that garbed her long muscular brown legs...Tiger Cat sprinted through the Toco forests and bushes towards the old abandoned mine.

She saw an empty dump truck parked outside the entrance to the mine. The Busty Trinidadian Tigress squatted on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet behind the truck...her enormous firm brown breasts bunched together under her thin, tight ocelot pelt bodysuit.

She placed her left hand on the side of the truck and felt the vibrations of the engine. "Koo Hoo and his cronies are getting desperate. They probably know I'm on to them and are planning to flee Toco with whatever gold they can take from the mine...Time to expose them for the criminal frauds they are" resolved Tiger Cat.

The Busty Trinidadian Tigress stood up and strolled boldly into the mine...her
enormous firm brown breasts and the firm cheeks of her tight brown ass swaying sexily under her thin tight ocelot pelt bodysuit as she entered the mine.

She found Koo Hoo Swambee, Yvonne Weed, Jack Ass La Vende, Napissa Fraser and four black Muslim thugs emptying wheel barrows filed with rocks with gold nuggets of differing sizes embedded in them...into thick crocus bags to be placed in the idling dump truck parked outside the mine.

The Busty Trinidadian Tigress assumed her trademark heroic pose...her gloved brown hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her shiny translucent stocking clad long muscular brown legs slightly apart
...her shiny translucent stocking clad erotic brown feet...with sexy toes with short glossy toenails resting flat on the dusty ground inside the mine...her enormous firm brown breasts framed by her thin tight ocelot pelt body suit...pushed forward with confidence as she announced her presence to them.

"Your scheme is exposed Swambee! You can drop the gay buller act! I know you and your assinine allies were fooling the villagers and visitors with superstitious stories to keep them away from this mine...There is no obeah in Toco...just a bunch of amateur asshole miscreants who I'm going to defeat in quick time and take you to justice!" declared Tiger Cat.

"Wot assa nane meann???" asked Weed and La Vende...demonstrating their stupidity. " Me eh know?? Ah gettin no recaption on meh phone in ere" babbled the equally stupid Fraser..head down as she scrolled non-stop on her cheap phone.

"All yuh arseholes shut up! I de gay bulla go do de talkin..." snarled Koo Hoo...at the expected stupid rambling from his empty headed companions.

Swambee turned to face Tiger Cat. His dick flaccid and unresponsive under his pants as he looked at her voluptuous and muscular brown body framed by her thin tight ocelot pelt body suit...as the Busty Trinidadian Tigress was not a man.

"Yuh figga out meh scam supa beetch! But yuh eh takin dis gay bulla nowhere...Kyah Kyah" snorted Koo Hoo

Weed, La Vende and Fraser laughed...not knowing why they were laughing or what they were laughing at.

"My name is Tiger Cat and there's nothing you can do to stop me from exposing you and turning you over to the police!" quipped Tiger Cat as she maintained her heroic pose before them.

Weed, La Vende and Fraser laughed again...still clueless about why they were laughing.

The duncey headed Koo Hoo Swambee became irritated at the genetic stupidity his three dim-witted criminal companions were displaying in front of Tiger Cat and making him look more stupid.

" Dat eh part of meh plan! Get de supa beetch an knock she arse out!" snarled Koo Hoo.

At that pre-arranged signal... another eight black Musslim thugs who were hiding behind some rocks inside of the mine...rushed towards the Busty Trinidadian Tigress. "That's how you and your empty-headed minions plan to stop me?!..Oh please!" quipped Tiger Cat...the muscles of her voluptuous brown body accentuated and framed against the fabric of her thin, tight ocelot pelt bodysuit as she charged towards the oncoming black Muslim thugs.

Weed, La Vende and Fraser laughed again...still clueless about why they were laughing. Koo Hoo fumed at the foolishness of his dim-witted companions...who he was no smarter than...as the Top Heavy Trinidadian Superwoman engaged the black Muslim thugs.

Twisting her shapely body with ease...Tiger Cat side-stepped the clumsy attack of one black Muslim and countered by delivering a right-hand karate chop to the base of his neck. As he fell to the ground...another black Muslim whipped out his Uzi and fired a rapid burst at the heroine.

Every muscle of the Tiger Cat's voluptuous brown body was further accentuated as she somersaulted out of the way..as the bullets went screaming past her. "Stop she! Kyah Kyah!" snorted Koo Hoo...feeling the urge to pee as the Busty Trinidadian Tigress grabbed the wrists of the gun-toting thug who had been trying to shoot her...flexed the muscles of her voluptuous brown body...balanced on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...clad in the shiny translucent indestructable stockings that garbed her long muscular brown legs... twisted her wide curvy hips and effortlessly flung him through the air. He slammed against a rock wall of the mine and slumped to the ground unconscious.

Koo Hoo didn't know whether to be afraid or aroused...as he watched Tiger Cat's enormous firm brown breasts bunch together under her thin tight ocelot pelt bodysuit...the muscles of her voluptuous brown body accentuated as she took on four more black Muslim thugs in close quarter combat...her super strength, stamina and agility...giving her a clear advantage...while his moronic minions...Yvonne Weed, Jack Ass La Vende and Napisa Fraser continued to laugh at the events playing out before them...ignorant of what would happen to them if the Busty Trinidadian Tigress was not defeated.

As she waged a seemingly effortless battle against the black Muslim thugs...with Koo Hoo Swambee and his stupid criminal companions just being spineless spectators...Tiger Cat had other thoughts on her mind. "This is going better than I had planned....Koo Hoo and his cretins are just as dumb as they look...and these thugs he hired have nothing working between their ears...This is the easiest fight I've ever had in my superheroine career...I'll have these amateurs all tied up soon...then I can get back to the hotel...and to Johnny" thought the Busty Trinidadian Tigress.

She saw images of the handsome teenage boy who was her son in her regular identity as businesswoman Jackie Jagessar. She felt her big puffy dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas stiffen under her thin tight ocelot pelt body suit as she remembered how Johnny looked at her with awe and admiration when she was putting on her costume and when she was in her costume.

Both Johnny and his father...her ex-husband JAGDEO sSHARMA...knew about her secret identity as Tiger Cat and the important mission she had...fighting crime in Trinidad and Tobago. Jagdeo kept his promise not to reveal her identity when they divorced. But Jackie remembered he often had trouble understanding the kinds of peril she was often in and in those situations...she was often exploited in her enormous firm brown breasts and in her cunt...resulting in her being knocked unconscious for long periods of time.

Johnny knew about those situations too. But Jackie remembered that he handled them better than his father did. This was why she let him help her in her superheroine adfentures...while not letting him get directly involved. "Maybe I'll give Johnny a little show and tell in costume when I get back to the hotel! So much for ghosts haunting Toco" thought Tiger Cat...as she evaded the wild attacks of five black Muslim thugs...dancing around on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...countering with swift punches and kicks.

Believing her victory to be a done deal...thoughts of her teenage son on her mind... making her big puffy dark brown and wide dark brown areolas stiff under her thin tight ocelot pelt leotard...the Busty Trinidadian Tigress allowed her concentration to lapse...as she fought five of the black Muslim thugs. This allowed the other three to get to a nearby wooden crate...which contained molotov cocktails. One thug lit a molotov and hurled it at the Top Heavy Trinidadian Superwoman as she made light work of their companions.

"Eh?! My big Tiger Cat Nipples tingling! Not about Johnny...Danger...I have to..." began Tiger Cat as she turned on the balls of her shiny translucent stocking clad erotic bare brown feet...as she belatedly sensed the new threat posed to her. Jackie's brown eyes widened in the slits of her cowl mask as she saw one cocktail on a direct collision course with her enormous firm brown breasts and knew she was too late to stop it.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Tiger Cat in pain...throwing her muscular brown arms up in the air...staggering backwards on the balls of her erotic bare feet...as the molotov cocktail exploded in a huge fireball in the middle of her enormous firm brown bust. Though her thin tight ocelot pelt bodysuit protected her from any serious injury...the Busty Trinidadian Tigress paid for her complacency.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY BIG TIGER CAT NIPPLES...MY WIDE TIGER CAT AREOLAS...STARTING TO GET...HA..HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...STARTING TO FEEL DIZZY...STARTING TO FEEL SLEEPY...GOT TO ACT..."
blurted Tiger Cat as she swayed unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...as the three thugs lit more molotov cocktails and threw them act her. Her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her cowl mask...her vision blurring as her temples reeled with dizziness...as she swayed unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...the Top Heavy Trinidadian Superwoman reached for her utility belt and pulled out her Tiger-rang.

With a flick of her right wrist...Tiger Cat sent her personalised boomerang flying towards the incoming projectiles...
managing to destroy two in mid-flight but the other continued straight on to strike its intended target.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH"
cried Tiger Cat as the third cocktail exploded in the middle of her enormous firm brown breasts...the force of the explosion knocking her off her erotic bare brown feet. Things got worse very quickly for the Busty Trinidadian Tigress as she tried to regain control of a situation where victory seemed inevitable.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOTHING BELOW ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FALLING
....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INTO SOME KIND OF MINE SHAFT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY BIG TIGER CAT NIPPLES...MY WIDE TIGER CAT AREOLAS.......FROM THE MOLOTOV...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH... COCKTAILS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....HEAD SPINNING...DIZZY....GOT TO DO SOMETHING
BEFORE...." cried the Busty Trinidadian Tigress...her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs flailing wildly ...the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet curled with tension...as she fell down a deep, dark mine shaft

But she neither finished her heroic sentence nor was able to do anything to stop in rapid descent into darkness.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH"
groaned Tiger Cat in absolute agony as she slammed into a thick protruding...rusty iron girder that was protruding from one of the walls of the deep, dark mine shaft... absorbing the full impact in her enormous firm brown breasts which were already reeling in pain from being hit in quick succession by two molotov cocktails.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...IN MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...TIGER CAT NIPPLES...IN MY...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
WIDE..TIGER CAT...AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
TOO MUCH....FALLING...BLACKING OUT...J...J...JOHNNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Tiger Cat...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her cowl mask...thinking about her teenage son...as she succumbed to unconsciousness and fell to the bottom of the deep dark mine shaft...landing with a resounding thud.

To be continued.

Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:15 pm