Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 27, 2024 11:36 am

Shazzan Heroine of Arabia in Threat of Jeefa 
Megalomaniac

Post Shazzan Heroine of Arabia in Threat of Jeefa
Shazzan, Heroine in Arabia in Threat of Jeefa

Ancient Arabia

The band of smugglers secretly employed by a wealthy Arabian merchant called JEED could not believe the turn of events which had happened.

Under the cover of night fall..their caravan arrived at the old stone building which Jeed used as a warehouse for the storage of goods.

Four carts pulled by oxen entered the building where a group of men..armed with swords, daggers and clubs..their faces concealed by hoods were waiting. As the oxen were unhitched from the carts..the men unrolled the heavy carpets to reveal hidden weapons within.

These were to be divided and placed in sacks which were to be carried on horseback to brigands who were attacking merchant caravans to Agrabah as part of a plan overthrow the Sultan and seize the throne of Agrabah.

The smugglers thought that their night's activities would be a success as their illegal cargo had eluded both the Sultan's Royal Guards

But they had not anticipated the interference of one who was quickly earning a reputation as a champion of justice in the Kingdom of Agrabah.

She was a 20 year young woman with a short mane of thick glossy black hair...a voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body...garbed only by a thin, translucent black silk bra that barely covered her huge firm shiny brown breasts...capped at their summits by big puffy shiny dark brown nipples and wide shiny dark brown areolas...a pair of flimsy translucent black silk panties that barely covered the space between her huge shiny brown thighs...a golden belt entwined itself around her wide...shapely waist...gold bracelts on her wrists...her identity concealed a thin, black silk mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face.

Her shiny brown hands and shiny brown bare feet..looked sensuous and strong..with her fingernails and toenails shining like the stars.

Throughout the land she flew on a magic carpet..fighting injustice with the strength of 20 men...sworn to protect the innocent from evil. She was SHAZZAN..HEROINE OF ARABIA. Besides two others...no one else in the Kingdom of Agrabah knew that her true identity was that of PRINCESS JASMIN...daughter of the Sultan and heiress to the throne.

The Busty Arabian Superwoman had caught wind of the smugglers' activities and had gone to the warehouse to stop them. The smugglers's eyes widened...their jaws dropped and their dicks hardened as they watched her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body as she assumed her heroic pose in front of them...not the least bit intimidated by their weapons or superior numbers.

Her shiny brown hands balled into fists rested on either side of her wide shapely waist...her long muscular shiny brown legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare shiny brown feet...with short shiny toenails which gleamed like stars

...her enormous firm shiny brown breasts...threatening to spill out from her tiny translucent black silk bra which barely contained them.

"Good evening gentlemen. You are trespassing in the warehouse of the merchant known as Jeed. Using it as a hideout to sell weapons to criminals intent on gaining control of the Kingdom of Agrabah! I suggest you surrender peacefully or face the wrath of Shazzan! Heroine of Arabia!" declared the Busty Arabian Superwoman with confidence.

"You shall regret interferring in our affairs big breasted girl!" snarled one smuggler. "Forward brothers! Teach this insolent big breasted wench a lesson!" snarled a second smuggler. Seven smugglers charged towards the Top Heavy Heroine of Arabia...brandishing swords, clubs and daggers.

Amazed by her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body upon her arrival...the smugglers were amazed for a second time as the Busty Arabian Superwoman exploded into action. "That is where you fiends are mistaken! quipped Shazzan as she felled one smuggler with a left shiny brown fist to the jaw. Nimbly leaping over his falling form...she planted the ball of her erotic right shiny brown bare foot into the groin of a second smuggler..and he dropped to the ground...howling in agony.

"Your male strength and weapons are no match for the mighty powers of Shazzan!" quipped the Busty Arabian Superwoman...her enormous firm shiny brown breasts bunching together under her tiny translucent black silk bra as she grabbed the wrists of a larger smuggler as he tried to jump her from behind...and flung him over her broad shiny brown shoulders into three more smugglers...sending them tumbling into a pile of nearby unrolled carpets.

"You are no match for me with my strength of 20 men...my super agility...and expert warrior fighting skills! Your defeat is all but certain! There is nothing you can do to stop me from taking you to justice!" declared Shazzan as she waded through the oncoming smugglers..sending them flying through the air and rolling along the ground...with a combination of punches...kicks and throws. "These criminals are no doubt in league with the evil JEEFA! I shall make them confess this and expose his crimes to my Father" thought Shazzan...who was secretly Princess Jasmin...daughter of the Sultan.

But being a young and impetutous woman...who was ia novice in understanding the ways of men...Shazzan was naive.. once again allowed her overconfidence to lull her into complacency as she battled the smugglers.

At a given signal.. three smugglers positioned atop the rolls of uncut carpets on either side of Shazzan began to throw them at her. The Top Heavy Heroine of Arabia easily leapt aside to avoid the first salvo. "Foolish criminals!!..What do you intend to achieve by hurling the merchant Jeed's carpets at me!?!" laughed the Busty Arabian Superwoman...the muscles of her voluptuous shiny brown body accentuated as she nimbly leapt to avoide the huge rolls of uncut carpets being thrown at her by the smugglers

"They cannot harm me!..I just have to avoid them!..Then I shall defeat you!..Your actions demonstrate your fear of my mighty powers!!" declared Shazzan as she continued to jump from side to side to avoid the falling carpet rolls. For a while..it seemed like the smugglers' actions were doomed to fail. But little did the Busty Arabian Superwoman realise that the actions of the smugglers were nothing but a diversion.

As Shazzan landed on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet to dodge an uncut carpet roll which the three smugglers were throwing at her....four smugglers came charging out of the shadows holding a long, thick wooden pole with a large weighted stone at its end. The Top Heavy Heroine of Arabia was taken completely by surprise.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...PAIN IN MY GREAT ARABIAN BREASTS FROM A HEAVY STONE

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....THE STONE IS RUBBING AGAINST MY BIG ARABIAN NIPPLES AND MY WIDE ARABIAN AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEY ARE THE SOURCE OF MY SUPER POWERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEY ARE BECOMING...HA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING..DIZZY...BECOMING TIRED..." blurted Shazzan as she was knocked back on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet ...her muscular shiny brown arms and long muscular shiny brown legs flailing in the air.

Emboldened by the unwitting confession by the Busty Arabian Superwoman and not wanting her to regain her super powers...the four smugglers holding the battering ram advanced on her again. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...THE HEAVY STONE..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...FLATTENING MY HUGE ARABIAN BREASTS AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...I AM NOT GETTING A CHANCE TO RECOVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY BIG ARABIAN NIPPLES...MY WIDE ARABIAN AREOLAS...RUBBING AGAINST THE STONE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..THEY ARE BECOMING...

HAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Shazzan as the four smugglers drove the stone battering ram hard into her enormous firm shiny brown breasts two more times.

Her famous enormous firm shiny brown breasts throbbing in pain from the brutal blows of the huge stone at the end of battering ram...feeling growing hardness in her big puffy gleaming dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas...Shazzan staggered dizzily on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet and was easily wrestled to the ground by four other smugglers.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MOONS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF...UUUUUUUUUUUH...MUHAMMAD...UUUUUH

...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BRA HAS BEEN REMOVED...MY HUGE ARABIAN BREASTS HAVE BEEN EXPOSED...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I CANNOT GET FREE...HA...HAA...HAARDNESS IN MY BIG ARABIAN NIPPLES...HAAAAAARDNESS...IN MY WIDE ARABIAN AREOLAS...DENYING ME MY STRENGTH OF 20 MEN..." blurted the Top Heavy Heroine of Arabia...her brown eyes wide open in fear as she saw her tiny translucent black silk bra yanked off...to expose her enormous firm shiny brown breasts as she writhed frantically and in futility in the grips of the four smugglers.

"Ah..the mighty Shazzan..Heroine of Arabia...I was warned that you would attempt to interfere in my affairs..."

smirked the merchant Jeed as he emerged from the shadows and signalled with his right hand to two more smugglers who knelt down on either side of the Busty Arabian Superwoman as she continued to struggle.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOME KIND OF RAW FABRIC...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

IS BEING RUBBED ON MY BIG ARABIAN NIPPLES...ON MY WIDE ARABIAN AREOLAS...MOONS OF MUHAMMAD...THEY ARE GETTING...HAAAA...HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH'

I AM BECOMING...SO...TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I WILL SOON BE KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Shazzan...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of the black translucent silk mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed her short mane of thick glossy black hair....her shiny brown hands clenched into fists...the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny brown feet...which had short, shiny toenails...

struggling to stay curled with tension as two smugglers rubbed coarse fabric pads over her big puffy hard erect gleaming dark brown nipples and hard wide gleaming dark brown areolas...as four other smugglers held on to her muscular shiny brown arms and her long muscular shiny brown legs to keep her pinned to the ground.

Jeed felt his dick harden under his pants as he saw the growing hardness and erectness of Shazzan's famous big puffy gleaming dark brown nipples and hardness of her wide gleaming dark brown areolas as his men rubbed raw fabric pads over them.

He saw her gleaming dark brown cunt starting to assume a hard camel toe shape under her tiny translucent black silk panty...tension beginning to evaporate from the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny brown feet...with short, shiny toenails...as wide spaces started to appear between her sexy toes...and growing sleepiness in her brown eyes in the slits of her thin translucent black silk mask as the struggles of her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body became slower and slower in the grips of the four smugglers who were pinning her to the ground on her back...as two other smugglers knelt on either side of her...rubbing pads of raw fabric over her big puffy gleaming dark brown nipples and her wide hard gleaming dark brown areolas...observing their growing hardness and erectness.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MOONS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...OF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUHAMMAD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MY BIG ARABIAN NIPPLES...MY WIDE ARABIAN AREOLAS...ARE SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I HAVE FALLEN INTO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..YOUR CLEVER TRAP JEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I WILL SOON BE UNCONSCIOUS...UUUUUUH

...I...NEED...HELP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" cooed Shazzan as she stared with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her translucent thin black silk mask at the wealthy merchant and the smugglers who clearly worked for him.

"Stop you idle rhetoric big breasted wench and go to sleep! You will fetch a high price from many buyers! No one can help you now!" laughed Jeed. The other smugglers in the warehouse laughed as well. At that moment...an 18 year old teenage boy announced his presence by leaping out of the shadows and into their midst. "ALI DAN says differently!" quipped the teenage boy as he let fly a volley of stones from his slingshot.

"ARRGH...STOP HIM FOOLS!...ARRGH!...ARRGH!" yelled Jeed as some of the stone hit him in the face...and hit the two smugglers who were rubbing the raw fabric pads over the famous, super erogenous gleaming dark brown nipples and wide gleaming dark brown areolas of the Top Heavy Heroine of Arabia...in their faces and chests...before leading six smugglers away on a wild goose chase through the dimly lit warehouse. The timely arrival of her young boyfriend was all Shazzan needed to clear her head of feelings of erotic pleasure, dizziness and fatigue...to cause her big puffy gleaming dark brown nipples and wide gleaming dark brown areolas to soften and relax to regain her strength of 20 men.

Flexing her muscular shiny brown arms and long muscular shiny brown legs...the Busty Arabian Superwoman effortlessly tossed aside the four smugglers who were pinning her to the ground. "I believe this belongs to me!" quipped Shazzan as she donned her thin, translucent black silk bra over her enormous firm shiny brown breasts in front of the flabbergasted Jeed. "Kill them!! Kill them!!" screamed Jeed to the smugglers as he smarted from his physical pain and embarrassment.

Evading the smugglers with his own agility of an acrobat...Ali Dan countered with well placed shots from his slingshot..which left the six smugglers who were chasing him down and unconscious on the ground in the warehouse.

The muscles of her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body accentuated with effort...Shazzan made light work of another five smugglers...with a lighting fast flurry of punches and kicks which left them sprawled out on the ground of the warehouse. She spotted the stocky Jeed attempting to flee. Ali Dan watched with pride and arousal as ...the Busty Arabian Superwoman flexed her huge shiny brown thighs and leapt towards the fleeing Jeed...driving the ball of her erotic right shiny brown foot into the middle of his back.

"ARRGH" groaned Jeed as the force of the blow knocked him face first into a pile of his own carpets. As he fell to the ground...they piled on top of him and opened up to reveal more concealed weapons. Putting away his slingshot...Ali Dan stepped over some of the defeated smugglers as he walked with a confident swagger to where his big breasted superheroine girlfriend stood. Shazzan's glossy red lips spread into a smile...as she felt hardness in her big puffy gleaming dark brown nipples and wide gleaming dark brown areolas under her tiny, thin, translucent black silk bra and wetness in her gleaming dark brown cunt under her tiny translucent black silk panty as she watched her handsome teenage boyfriend approaching

"You know I had everything under control" quipped Shazzan as she assumed her heroic pose in front of Ali Dan...her shiny brown hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her long muscular shiny brown legs slightly apart...her erotic bare shiny brown feet flat on the ground...her enormous firm shiny brown breasts pushed towards him with confidence. The Top Heavy Heroine of Arabia smiled as she noticed the way her boyfriend...who knew her identity as Princess Jasmin...gazed with admiration at her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body.

"Really? So getting your great Arabian Breasts exposed and getting your big Arabian Nipples and wide Arabian Areolas a free fondling was part of a plan? Guess I missed that one Super Princess" teased Ali Dan as he assumed his own pose...his lean muscular arms folded across his smooth, flat muscular chest. Shazzan was about to reply when she felt her big puffy gleaming dark brown nipples stiffen under her tiny, thin translucent black silk bra.

"We can continue this conversation elsewhere Beloved" she quipped. Ali Dan then heard the sound of approaching horses which his big breasted superheroine girlfriend had sensed. "Sounds like the Royal Guards are almost here" said the teenager boy. "Which is why we need to be leaving now" replied Shazzan as she concentrated her mind...and her magic flying carpet...swooped in through a window of the warehouse. The Top Heavy Heroine of Arabia and her teenage boyfriend stepped aboard the magic carpet...which soared swiftly away into the night sky...as a patrol of the Royal Guards entered the warehouse to find the defeated Jeed, the smugglers and their weapons.

To be continued

Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:47 pm