Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 7:14 am

Shazzan Heroine of Arabia 5 
Megalomaniac

Post Shazzan Heroine of Arabia 5
Shazzan, Heroine of Arabia 5

Two hours later
Sultan's Palace

"Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" sighed Shazzan...her brown eyes fluttering open in the slits of her black silk mask. "Not strong now eh big breasted one?" sneered a brigand named Abdulah as he squeezed the Arabian Superwoman'ss naked huge firm shiny brown breasts. "UUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUNH...MY HUGE ARABIAN BREASTS BEING SQUEEZED...PAIN...FEELING WEAK...FEELING TIRED...MUST GET FREE..." groaned Princess Jasmin as she struggled weakly to break free of Abdulah's large hands.

Shazzan soon discovered that she was naked except for her black silk mask and gold bracelets. Her hands and erotic bare shiny brown feet were bound tightly with ropes...as she lay on a carpet in room in her father's palace. "Let us not be too harsh on the big breasted wench Abdulah...She did after all participate in our contest" quipped Prince Hamad as he came into Jadra's view.

"Hamad!...You orchestrated this trap...Captured me so expertly...putting me to sleep with aphrodisiac oil on my huge breasts and cunt...I am helpless before you now...The Carnival...all a trap...and I fell into your hands...Why?" demanded Shazzan as she looked up at the Arabian prince who was trying to woo her in her regular identity of Princess Jasmin

"Simple female fool...You are the only obstacle in my path to the throne of Agrabah...the Sultan will soon accept me as the chosen one to marry the Princess...then the riches of Agrabah shall pay off my gambling debts and fund the brigands to attack other merchants" explained Hamad.

"You are incapable of such intelligence Hamad...You serve another...I must know who your master is! quipped Jasmin...flexing her muscular shiny brown arms and long muscular shiny brown legs but unable to break the ropes. "The only master you shall know is me!!" snarled Hamad as he revealed a horsewhip. "AIEEEEEEE....MY HUGE BREASTS...AIEEEEEE...MY BIG NIPPLES...BURN LIKE FIRE
AIEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEE' screamed Shazzan rolling along the floor as the evil prince lashed her huge firm light brown bust in anger...remembering how she had humiliated him before.

He beat the Top Heavy Heroine of Arabian 30 times across her naked huge firm shinybrown breasts then stopped. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Weak....Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...tired...so tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Shazzan...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her thin black silk mask as her huge firm shiny brown breasts ached from the punishment meted out to them. The strongman Abdulah made his contribution...ramming his thick right index finger into Princess Jasmin's virgin cunt. "UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH...UUH..UUUH...UUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Shazzan as he fingered her to two massive orgasms, one after the other.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned the Busty Arabian Superwoman...her head reeling with dizziness...her breasts and cunt in agony from the punishment they got from Prince Hamad and Abdulah. Jasmin was sexually exhausted...her body was in pain and she desperately craved unconsciousness. "Now to find out who you are" sneered Hamad as his hand extended towards the mask of the Top Heavy Heroine of Arabia. "Moons....of....Muhammad...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...No...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" cried Jasmin in panic..unable to stop him.

But someone else was. "Away from her scoundrel!!" cried the the teenage rogue Ali Dan as he burst through the doors of the room they were in...having taken care of Hamad's bodyguard outside. Evading the lunge of Abdulah….Ali Dan disarmed Hamad of his whip with swords and then used it to cut a gaping hole in the prince's pants. Hamad fainted when the blade passed within inches of his dick...shaving off some pubic hairs.

Abdulah charged at the teenage boy who wielded his sword with expert skill...cutting the strongman's pants down to his knees. The brute tripped and his head slammed hard into a marble post...knocking him out for the count. Her vision blurring rapidly... weak from physical and erotic torture...Shazzan could not hold on any longer.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Shazzan as she succumbed to unconsciousness again.

Hours later.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Shazzan as she awoke some time later...feeling cool water washing her naked huge firm light brown breasts...her big puffy dark brown nipples becoming soft and relaxed. She opened her eyes to see the teenager Ali Dan using a damp cloth to gently wipe her breasts.

"It is all right Shazzan...the water will clean the oil off you huge Arabian Breasts...the aphrodisiac is very strong...your strength will return soon" explained Ali Dan. Jasmin saw her black silk bra, magic golden belt and black silk G-string were lying on a nearby table.

Her initial thought was to fight...but the tender way he looked after her made Shazzan feel aroused and relaxed.

"Thank you...for saving me...again.....This is becoming a habit that I am beginning to enjoy" teased Shazzan.

"I feel the same Super Princess...I am honoured to help Arabia's greatest champion...and the Princess of Agrabah" replied Ali Dan.. "What??? " gasped Jasmin...surprised that the teenager knew who she was.

"I have seen the bravery in your eyes your Highness...and the kindness there as well...You can trust me with your secret...said Ali Dan. "You have earned more than my trust Ali Dan" replied Shazzan as she removed her black silk mask...entwined her muscular shiny brown arms around the teenager's neck and kissed him on the lips.

Hours later

Under a star-filled night sky...Shazzan...Heroine of Arabia...stood in heroic pose...her shiny brown hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her long muscular shiny brown legs slightly apart...her erotic bare shiny brown feet resting flat on the surface of her black silk magic carpet....her huge firm shiny brown breasts threatening to slip out of her tiny translucent black silk bra that barely covered them...as the carpet flew over the vast Arabian desert.

Standing behind her...with his hands resting on either side of her toned shiny brown abdomen...the teenage adventurer Ali Dan was excited and aroused to be with woman who was the Princess of Arabia...the Top Heavy Heroine of Arabia and his new girlfriend.

Both of them wondering what adventures lay in store for them.

End.

Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:19 pm