Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 1:33 pm

Shazzan Heroine of Arabia 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Shazzan Heroine of Arabia 3
Shazzan-Heroine of Arabia 3

Ancient Arabia

HANNA...the elderly headmistress of a place for young boys orphaned on the streets of Baghdad smiled with satisfaction as she gazed upon the topless and unconscious voluptuous shiny brown body of SHAZZAN...HEROINE OF ARABIA...who had been easily deceived by her feminine charm...lulled into complacency and easily captured by her young charges. against who she could not offer any resistance.

In her quest to find the mastermind behind the attacks of armed brigands against the merchant caravans that traded with the Kingdom of Agrabah...Shazzan had decided to pay a visit to Hanna who ran a special sanctuary for orphan boys..which was aided in part by the Sultan...believing that her enemies might be using Hanna's charges to pursue their nefarious agenda.

What Shazzan..who was secretly JASMIN...Crown Princess of Agrabah...daughter of the Great Sultan..was completely unaware of..was that the kindly, elderly Hanna was in fact in league with the very foe she was attempting to stop.

At that moment...the young Arabian princess was unaware of anything..as her large virgin shiny brown breasts were exposed to the eyes of young boys who on Hanna's instructions had used soft bristled brushes all over Jasmin's fabulous chest..which was covered with a special powder..working it into the big puffy super erogenous dark brown nipples of lulling her into unconsciousness..in her alter-ego of Shazzan...Heroine of Arabia.

"Carry her inside and bind her hands and feet ...I will be wanting to speak more with our guest some more" instructed Hanna to the three boys who had brushed the large breasts of the beauteous Arabian superwoman until she fell asleep.One boy grabbed Shazzan by her right wrist..a second boy grabbed her by her left wrist..while the third boy held her by her ankles. The Big Breasted Arabian Superwoman's head lolled backawards..her thick mane of short black hair lightly touching the ground as the boys carried her inside of the building..to a special room as instructed by Hanna.

Laying her on her back a bed...they used ropes to bind her wrists to the top of the bed..and ropes to bind her ankles to the bottom of the bed.

"Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh.." sighed Shazzan..her naked enormous firm shiny brown breasts..rising and falling slowly..her muscular shiny brown arms and long muscular shiny brown legs tugging weakly at her bonds as Hanna sat beside her.

Realising that the Top Heavy Heroine of Arabia was starting to awaken from her slumber...the elderly woman was not about to let her young buxom captive regain her full powers and exact retribution for her capture.

Placing her wrinkled coarse hands atop the large smooth shiny brown breasts of the sleepy Shazzan...Hanna started to rub the heroine's massive shiny brown mounds in a slow circular motion.

"Moons...offf...Muuhaamad...What manner of treachery...My breasts are being rubbed...Uuuuuuuh...I...I..feel myself weakening...I am becoming..very..very..tired...cannot resist...Uuuuuuuuh...I want to become unconscious...Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" admitted Shazzan as Headmistress Hanna rubbed her enormous firm shiny brown breasts..round..and round....paying special attention to her big puffy hard erect gleaming dark brown nipples and her hard wide gleaming dark brown areolas.

Despite her fabled strength of 20 men..and expert warrior fighting skills...the beauteous busty young Arabian superwoman was naive to the ways of men...which gave Hanna a very significant advantage over her young prisoner..and she took full opportunity of that to keep her young foe subdued and make it increasingly difficult for her to offer any resistance.

Hanna's wrinkled fingers deftly stroked the big puffy gleaming dark brown nipples and wide gleaming dark brown areolas of the sleepy Shazzan.

The old crone was happy to see the busty young Arabian superwoman's big puffy dark brown nipples thickening into spires which rivalled those atop the highest towers of the Royal Palace in Baghdad.

"Do not resist Shazzan...You overestimate your powers and are overconfident in your abilities...I shall humble you now...Teach you your place foolish girl...Your nipples are big...virgin..untouched by man...They grow hard as I touch them now...You are becoming tired...too tired to stay awake...too tired to think...Your only desire...is to sleep...Sleep
...Sleep...Sleep" chanted Hanna as she stroked the helpless heroine's hardening nipples and areolas with impunity.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Yes....I must submit to you Headmistress Hanna...My big haaard Arabian Nipples...My wide haaaaard Arabian Areolas my paying attention to the lesson you are teaching them...the lesson that you are teaching me...You are right...Uuuuuuuh...Tired...I am so tired...Fallen into your clever trap...Cannot resist...You make me very tired...I only wish to sleep...I am defeated...Why are you doing this??...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" sighed Shazzan as she stared sleepily at her captor...her big puffy gleaming dark brown nipples and wide gleaming dark brown areolas.. hardening at an alarming rate as Hanna expertly stroked them

"Silence wench...Know your place!" quipped Hanna as she gave the Arabian superwoman a sharp pinch in each of her hardening dark brown nipples with her wrinkled coarse fingers. "Uuuuuuuuh!!..You hurt my big Arabian Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuh...That makes me so tired...Uhhh...No choice...must obey you..Uhhh" sighed Shazzan in a sleepy and submissive voice.

"Good..I wish to know the secrets of your mighty powers...How is it that you can be tamed...made weak, tired..and helpless.." said Hanna as her fingers stroked the hardening dark brown areolas of the helpless heroine..making her dark brown nipples..at their centre..become thick and hard..rising like the spires of twin towers. "Uuuuuuh..Will not tell you..secrets of my powers...with this knowledge...anyone can best me..." sighed Shazzan as she tried to clear her head of the feelings of erotic pain and pleasure...that threatened to overwhelm her.

However the naive young heroine...underestimated the experience and craftiness of her older captor. Hanna took a what seemed to be an ordinary piece of paper and rubbed it over each of Jadra's thick dark brown nipples ..slowly..up and down. "Ahahh!!..My big Arabian Nipples..My wide Arabian Areolas...Pain!!..So much pain!!..Aaaarh!!!..Aaaarhh!!!..Aaaaaarrrh!!!" moaned Shazzan as the paper was rubbed all over every inch of her beautiful nipples..making a rasping sound as it did so.

"You can do nothing foolish girl...Except sleep...Sleep and obey!!" declared Hanna as she rubbed her piece of sandpaper all over the throbbing hard wide gleaming dark brown nipples and wide gleaming dark brown areolas of the helpless Arabian superwoman..whittling away her resistance..with each stroke. "Yes....I grow tired...Moons of Muuuhaamadd...a mere piece of paper...subdues my big Arabian Nipples...My wide Arabian Areolas...brings fatigue to my breasts...my strength of 20 men...is gone...No will to fight...No hope...Aaaaarh...I am your slave....Aaaaaarh..must obey you..." cooed Shazzan...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her black silk mask.

"Good...Now tell me the secret to making you helpless.." said Hanna as she rubbed the sandpaper over the hard and erect dark brown nipples of the captured Arabian superwoman..who was secretly Princess Jadra...18 year old daughter of the Sultan. "Aaaaah...My breasts...and....Aaaaah..my clitoris...Aaaah...must never be touched like this..by the Prophet's Dictate...I lose my strength of 20 men...I become helpless...weak...tired...if I am touched in these places...Your evil paper hurts my nipples..makes me very tired...have to fall asleep" confessed Shazzan as she struggled to remain awake..tugging frantically at the ropes which were binding her hands and feet. "No!..You cannot sleep yet...I must know your true identity...my master will reward me richly..Tell me who you are.." demanded Hanna as she pinched Shazzan in her large dark brown nipples..again..and again.

"No...Aaaaah..must not tell..Aaaaaah..must get...free.. Uuuuuuuuuh...Tired....I am so tired...will soon become unconscious...I need help..." moaned Shazzan...knowing that if Headmistress Hanna kept torturing her hardening dark brown nipples in this way..she could very well reveal her true identity as Jasmin.daughter of the Sultan...the Princess of Arabia.

Fortunately for the Busty Arabian Superwoman... a teenage boy came leaping through the window. "What??" cried Hanna in surprise as she turned to receive a right fist to the jaw from the boy which knocked her out.

The boys who had tied Shazzan's shiny brown hands and her her erotic bare shiny brown feet to the bed...did not do a good job and her teenage rescuer was able to cut them loose with swift strokes of his knife. Swiftly gathering her tiny strapless, translucent black silk bra..tiny translucent black silk panty...and golden belt...the teenage boy hauled the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Arabia off the bed and slung him over his right shoulder.

"Uuuuuuuh...Who?....What?" sighed Shazzan...surprised by the sudden turn of events. "My name is ALI DAN. I will explain later. Can you summon your magic carpet? We need to get out of here" said the teenage boy. In no position to argue with the boy...Shazzan focused her thoughts and her black silk magic flying carpet was soon in front of the window of the room.

"Uuuuuuuh...Only I can fly my carpet...Help me to stand...but be warned...Do not touch my great Arabian Breasts or my great Arabian Cunt" Shazzan warned Ali Dan. "Your wish is my command Mighty Shazzan" replied Ali Dan as he steadied the busty Arabian Superwoman...his hands on her wide shapely waist so her erotic bare shiny brown feet were planted on the black silk magic flying carpet...as she flew them away from the orphanage.​​​​​​​​​​​

As they flew away...Ali Dan felt his dick stiffen under his pant as he watched Shazzan's naked enormous firm shiny brown breasts...and watched her big puffy gleaming dark brown nipples and wide gleaming dark brown areolas soften...as he held her steady on either side of her wide shapely waist as she regained her strength of 20 men and flew them to an oasis in the desert outside of Agrabah.

Shazzan was intrigued that Ali Dan made no attempt to touch her huge firm brown bust...like most men wanted to.

"I will need my bra...my underwear and my magic belt" said Shazzan as she stepped away from Ali Dan and extended her shiny right brown hand. "Of course my Super Princess" replied the teenage boy with a bow as he handed the Busty Arabian Superwoman her items of clothing and even turned around...to give her privacy to change.

As she donned her flimsy black silk translucent bra...tiny black silk panty and her magic golden belt...." Shazzan found herself even more curious about Ali Dan.

"I am in your debt for rescuing me...You are not like most men I have encountered in my adventure...They are very eager to put their hands on by huge Arabian Breasts...to play with my big Arabian Nipples...my wide Arabian Areolas and my great Arabian Cunt..." said Shazzan as she got a good look at the teenage boy. Despite his raggedy attire...the Top Heavy Heroine of Arabia noticed he had a handsome face and a lean, muscular brown body.

"I'll admit the thought crossed my mind Super Princess. I follow the stories about you. I'm a fan. But the stories don't say how beautiful and strong you really are" said Ali Dan...his dick stiff under his pants as he stood before his superheroine crush.

" Uuuuuuh...My big Arabian Nipples...My wide Arabian Areolas...They are becoming haaard as we speak...This can make me weak and tired but I must know what Headmistress Hanna had planned for me...when I fell into her trap". said Shazzan as she felt aroused in Ali Dan's presence.

"Hanna's a crafty woman. I hear she offers the services of the kids here to JEEFA...adviser to the Sultan. He's got a thing for you Super Princess" said Ali Dan.

Hours later

Her erotic shiny brown bare feet planted flat on the surface of her magic carpet...her muscular shiny brown legs spread slightly apart..her muscular shiny brown arms extended on either side of her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body...the night air blowing against her enormous firm shiny brownnbust and between her large shiny brown thighs..barely clad by thin veils of black silk..which formed her tiny bra and tiny panty...her brown eyes filled with determination in the slits of her thin black silk mask..which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face which was framed by her thick mane of black hair...Shazzan flew towards her destination..a house on the outskirts of Agrabah.

Seeing a light coming from a window on the upper floor of the house...the Busty Arabian Superwoman flexed her large shiny brown thighs and leapt off her carpet as it flew over the house.

Her entrance caught the attention of a 40 year old man...who was dressed in fine silk attire and leather boots..befitting his status as one of the most privileged members of the Sultan's court. "Ah!...The Mighty Shazzan!.. Long have I heard the tales of your exploits against the evildoers in the Kingdom of Arabia!..To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit by such a beautiful and powerful woman to my humble home?" asked the noble as he turned to greet his guest.
"You may save your flattery for the Sultan Court Lord Jeefa!..I have learnt on this night that you are the one who has been guiding the acts of rebel brigands!..You order them to attack the merchan caravans to Baghdad..Only you as chief counsel to the Sultan would have knowledge of their routes!..I have come here to arrest you for your crimes!" declared the scantily clad heroine..who was secretly the 20-year old daughter of the Sultan...Princess Jasmin

Jeefa smiled as he watched his young female nemesis standing before him in heroic pose. Her hands resting on either side of her curvy waist...her muscular shiny brown legs spread apart..her erotic bare shiny brownfeet planted flat on the floor..her large shiny brown bust..barely clad by a thin black silk bra pushed towards him..a golden belt entwined around her waist..gold bracelets on her wrists...her identity concealed behind a black silk mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face that was framed by her thick mane of short glossy black hair. She was truly all that he had heard her to be. "A most noble speech Shazzan...Clearly you are well versed..but alas you shall not be able to carry out your intentions...not when your young nipples grow hard at the sound of my voice..as the hands of men...touch your virgin breasts.." said Jeefa in a firm but soothing voice.

The tide turned immediately against the beauteous Arabian heroine. "Moons of Muhammad...My big Arabian Nipples respond to the sound of your voice....they fall under some form of sorcery...They become aroused as you speak...I..become so tired...I..cannot move..." sighed Shazzan as her head sagged between her huge breasts..her dark brown nipples becoming hard as rocks underneath her flimsy black silk bra..as she remained rigid in her heroic pose. "A very astute observation my young female fool...Observe now as your genitals become wet as men's fingers explore the forest of your untouched place..You are becoming tired Shazzan...too tired to remain awake...Sleep...Sleep..Sleep...Sleep..Sleep"
chanted the evil lord as he cast his evil magic over the young Princess of Arabia.

"Uhuhnn...I want to stop you Jeefa...but I cannot...my great Arabian Breasts..become weak..as men's hands touch them..men's fingers toy with my big Arabian Nipples...with my wide Arabian Areolas...They are ha...haa...haaaaaaard... I grow wet in my big Arabian Cunt loins...as men's fingers explore my nether lands...Uuuuuuuuuh...I am helpless against your evil magic...your cunning...cannot stop you..from making me..tired...weak...helpless" moaned Princess Jasmina as she stood in heroic pose...staring sleepily at her foe...as thoughts of the handsome Ali Dan filled her mind.

"Ha! Ha!..You are now under the control of my special sleep spell...Hear and obey me now busty wench!" declared Lord Jeefa.

"I....I...am...your....slave...O..Mighty...Jaffah....You..are...Master..of my breasts...Master of my nipples..
My cunt...is your slave...." replied the young Arabian princess who was completely hypnotised and helpless to act.

"Did you truly believe I could be bested my one such as you?!...I am a master of the dark arts...The sleep spell of which I speak to you exposes the most intimate secrets of it's victims...Remove your chest attire...I command it!" said Jaffah. "Yes Master...I obey" replied Shazzan as she undid her bra...exposing her large shiny brown breasts..capped at their peaks by big gleaminng dark brown nipples and wide gleaming dark brown areolas which were stiff and erect.

"You are helpless are you not..when your young nipples are harderthan the huge diamond in the turban of the Sultan?" asked Jeefa rhetorically.

"Yes Master...You command them to be so...When my bug Arabian Nipples and my wide Arabian Areolas are haaaaaard...I am weak...tired...pleasure..as I have never experienced in my huge Arabian breasts...I am powerless against you...Master...What is your command...I...must...obey..." cooed Princess Jasmin...her head bowed between her amazing cleavage...her brown eyes sleepy in the slits of her black silk mask...awaiting the next instruction that Lord Jeefa would give her..

To be continued

Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:17 pm