Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:39 am

Crocodile Woman in Mike Dandee and the King's Collection 5 
Megalomaniac

Post Crocodile Woman in Mike Dandee and the King's Collection 5
Crocodile Woman in Mike Dandee and the King Collection 5

Nhulunbuy
Northern Territory
Australia
1 am

SIR THOMAS KING smiled with sadistic satisfaction as he gazed upon the newest addition to his private collection of rare and unique objects.

The 80 year old English noble...standing with the aid of a pearl handled walking cane...looked at the famous superheroine of Australia's Outback....CROCODILE WOMAN as she lay sprawled out on her back on an old Persian rug in the private study in the mansion on his estate in this coastal town in the Northern Territory.

He admired her beauteous face framed by a long mane of tousled blonde hair...her green eyes closed in the slits of the thin croc mask that stretched across the upper part of her face... the rhythmic rise and fall of her naked immense creamy breasts...her hard wide glossy pink areolas...her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples.. with silver darts sunk deep into their hardened tips...her toned creamy abdomen...her damp thick matted blonde pubic bush between her wide open huge creamy thighs...her wet throbbing glossy pink camel toe shaped cunt...with another silver dart embedded in its middle...her wide open thick muscular creamy legs...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on their smooth heels on the thick fibres of the crowd...wide spaces between her sexy toes which had short, glossy toenails...as she lay comprehensively defeated and unconscious on the old Persian rug before him.

The elderly English noble who had an obssession with collecting old, rare and unique things for his private collection
...had been obsessed with the Sexy Super She Croc for a considerable time since he came to Australia.

Having obtained items from past superheroines...Sir Thomas wanted to capture Crocodile Woman and keep her as a live exhibit in his collection to do with as he pleased.

After following her heroic exploits in the local media for months, Sir Thomas used his considerable resources to locate MIKE DANDEE...the Northern Territory's most notorious criminal who had defeated and captured Crocodile Woman several times.

He hired Dandee to capture Crocodile Woman and bring her to him. But after Dandee failed twice to deliver the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback to him, claiming she escaped both times, Sir Thomas became suspicious of Dandee's motives.

He devised an ingenuous plan to lure out Crocodile Woman under a false pretence that he was being threatened by her arch enemy Mike Dandee and then set her up to be captured.

He smiled as he watched the silver darts embedded in the tips of the Sexy Super She Croc's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and in the middle of her big wet glossy pink camel toe-shaped cunt...injecting large doses of the potent animal tranquiliser carfentanil which he learnt Dandee often used in these super erogenous places to knock her out.

Learning as well that her great super powers were easily negated by her great vulnerability to sex...Sir Thomas knew the old Persian rug...laced with aphrodisiacs that no woman could resist....and the use of the aphrodisiac gas sevoflurane pumped through the rug through air vents beneath it would quickly tame the Sexy Super She Croc into sleepy submission before she realised that she had once again placed herself in a clever trap.

"For all your strength, stamina and speed of 40 saltwater crocodiles...You still find yourself tamed and unconscious at my feet, you big breasted buffoon. You are naive and delusional to believe that a man of my intellect would not have deducted that your greatest strength can easily be turned into your greatest weakness...You should feel privileged Crocodile Woman...that you will be added to my private collection and become my prized possession...Your career as a superheroine is over...Whoever you are behind that mask is no longer of any consequence...You shall be a permanent exhibit in my collection...You shall remain imprisoned...bound...powerless...helpless...barely able to stay awake and remain in a never ending state of erotic arousal...I shall take pleasure in your permanent predicament of helplessness
...That need not detain your feeble intellect at this time...You will do as you promised and stay unconscious for three days...We shall chat when you wake up" gloated Sir Thomas.

As he spoke, three of his armed guards entered the study. They wore gas masks to protect themselves from the sevoflurane aphrodisiac gas and gloves to protect them from the aphrodisiacs woven into the thick fibres of the old Persian rug that Crocodile Woman lay sprawled out on her back and unconscious upon...her immense firm creamy breasts...her thick matted blonde pubic bush...and herbig glossy pink camel toe-shaped cunt exposed in their naked splendor...silver darts lodged deep in the hardened tips of her big puffy glossy pink hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples...and in the middle of her big hard wet, camel toe-shaped cunt...the powerful animal tranquiliser carfentantil in the darts...capable of knocking out an adult male bull elephant...working together with the aphrodisiacs in the rug and the sevoflurane aphrodisiac gas being pumped through the rug through air vents in the floor beneath it...keeping her trapped in a deep stupor of sex and sleep.

"Right on time gentlemen. I take it Mr Dandee has been accommodated?" asked Sir Thomas rhetorically. "Yes sir. The blow the Crocodile Slut gave him still has him out cold. He's locked up in the dungeon" said one guard. "Excellent. Crocodile Woman has consented to remaining unconscious for the next three days. Take her to the exhibition chamber and prepare her as I have instructed. She will be here for a long time." said Sir Thomas. "Yes sir" replied the guard and motioned to two other guards. One grabbed the sleeping Sexy Super She Croc under her creamy shaven armpits...causing her head to loll backwards...the other grabbed her by her large round creamy ankles...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with short, glossy toenails pointing down to the floor in defeat as they lifted her off the old Persian rug and carried her out of the study and down a nearby hall way.

24 hours later
Katherine, Northern Territory
Australia
10 am

As he sat in his office at the Darwin Zoo...working on his laptop...18 year old BOBBY DARWIN found himself thinking about Crocodile Woman. He felt his dick stiffen under his pants as he saw her in his mind's eye...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body barely clad by a thin tight croc bra..which strained to contain her immense firm creamy breasts...a croc string between her huge creamy thighs which did little to cover her thick matted blonde pubic bush and her big glossy pink cunt...a thin croc mask stretcehed across the upper part of her beauteous face that was framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair.

Just the thought of her was enough to make the 18 year old teenage boy aroused...his dick stiffening under his pants....as he remembered how the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback used her strength, speed and stamina of 40 saltwater crocodiles to save him and his twin sister BARBARA from criminals. But despite her super powers, Bobby knew Crocodile Woman was often easily outwitted and defeated by criminals in the Northern Territory, especially her arch enemy Mike Dandee.

It made him remember how days earlier...on one of his routine rounds in the Dukbinj Nature Reserve...he found Crocodile Woman...tied up...gagged...unconscious...and naked except for the thin croc mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face. He felt his dick stiffen further under his pants and he remembered the smooth feel of her naked immense firm creamy breasts...her big puffy glossy pink nipples and her wide glossy pink areolas as he touched them while she was unconscious.

"Crocodile Woman told Barbara and me that her huge breasts, big nipples, wide areolas and big cunt are very vulnerable to sex and if she gets nailed in those places, she can be knocked out for a long time. All the criminals in the territory figured that out but Mike Dandee's hooked on it. Guess it has to do with the number of times that Crocodile Woman's beaten him" thought Bobby as he continued typing on his laptop with the fingers of his right hand but stroked his stiff dick with the fingers of his left hand.

He didn't tell Barabra about finding Crocodile Woman tied up, gagged, naked and unconscious in the Dukbinj Nature Reserve. Part of the reason was because of the way their superheroine idol thanked him for helping her.

The other part was because he felt a little guilty about playing with her big glossy pink nipples, wide glossy pink areolas and even her big glossy pink cunt while she was unconscious.

"Crocodile Woman said she liked the way I touched her huge breasts, her big nipples and her wide areolas and I could touch them any time. Does she have a crush on me like I got on her?" the teenage boy wondered.

In pondering those thoughts, he paid little attention to the fact that neither he nor Barbara had seen or been in contact with his mother TERRI DARWIN for the last few days.

Bobby and Barbara, wrapped up in their own work at the Darwin Zoo, paid little notice of their 40 year old mother's activities, thinking she was often away on business with the Darwin Foundation, the conservation group she founded with their late father SAM DARWIN.

Their attention to whatever Terri did or where she was, became even less since Crocodile Woman appeared.

"Mike Dandee's probably up to no good again. Though he's nailed her before, Crocodile Woman's always come back to beat him. Wherever she is, I'm sure she's on top of things" thought Bobby as he pushed erotic thoughts about the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback aside and got back to work.

48 hours later
Nhulunbuy, Northern Territory
Australia
Noon

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...whaht...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wheah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." cooed Crocodile Woman...rolling her head from side to side...her green eyes fluttering in the slits of the thin croc mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...as she slowly awakened to the realisation that she had suffered yet another nightmarish capture...but not in the way that she had come to expect from the normal criminals she battled in the Northern Territory.

The Sexy Super She Croc tried to move...but she felt a tension in her muscular creamy arms. As her green eyes fluttered in the slits of the thin croc mask...through her blurry vision...the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback saw that her muscular creamy arms were raised above her head and chained at her wrists to a horizontal steel bar that was supported on either end by two vertical steel poles.

As her head swayed from side side...as she tugged weakly at the chains binding her wrists... Crocodile Woman saw she was naked except for her thin croc mask...her erotic bare creamy feet were resting on a carpeted surface...she was trapped standing up inside of a glass case...inside of a room with statues and other objects...also enclosed in individual glass cases similar to the one she was in...and she felt air currents wafting upwards from a vent in the carpeted surface her erotic bare creamy feet were resting flat on...brushing against her exposed big glossy pink camel toe-shaped cunt and her thick matted, blonde pubic bush between her huge creamy thighs...and brushing agains her naked immense firm creamy breasts...as well as her hard wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my huge crocodoile braysts.. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are sao hayvy...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...are sao ...ha...haa...haaaaaahd...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile cunt...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sao waeh'...uuuuuuh sao wayk...sao slaypy...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...bayn uncawnscious faw thray dies...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...bayn cuypchuhd boy suh thomahs king...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...moike dahnday troyd t' wahn me...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i deedn't believe hiiem...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman...her green eyes fluttering in the slits of her croc mask...her head swaying from side to side...as air currents from the vent in the carpeted surface of her glass enclosure...wafted upwards...brushing her big glossy pink camel toe-shapec cunt...her naked immense firm creamy breasts...her hard wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy hard, erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples.

As she struggled to remain conscious...the events of the last three days which led to her latest peril...slowly filtered back into the brain of the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...suh thomahs king...uuuuuuuuuuh huyahd moike dahnday t' cuypchuh me faw hiiem...uuuuuuuuuuuh he eow'smahted me...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...faell intao hiies exsaellent trahp...knawcked me eow' faw thray dies...uuuuuh...bawbby...he's a preesonah too...uuuuh i must syve hiiem...uuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuh..uuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman..as she remembered how Sir Thomas threatened the teenage boy she cared about.

The Sexy Super She Croc flexed her muscular creamy arms weakly...tugging feebly at the chains binding her wrists to an horizontal steel bar above her head, inside of the sealed glass case she was imprisoned in.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...aeh cawndeetionin in the floor... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...kaypin moy biieg crocodoile neepples ...my woide crocodoile areolahs...ha...haa...haaaaaaahd ..kaypin moy biieg crocodoile cunt...w...w...waeh'...uuuuuuuh...hawt...hohny...uuuuuh ...haelpless...uuuuuuuh...wahnt t' slayp...uuuuuuuuuh nao. ..uuuuuuuh...must syve Bawbby...uuuuuuh...must geh' fray...." sighed Crocodile Woman as she thought about Bobby Darwin.

The tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback hatched a desperate plan as she felt dizziness and sleepiness threatening to overwhelm her. Flexing her muscular creamy arms...with great effort Crocodile Woman lifted herself into the air and started to swing herself forward...pounding the glass in front of her with the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet. repeatedly.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...,aeh cawndeetionin...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh mykin moy biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...ha...haa...haaaaaaaaaaahd...mykin moy biieg crocodoile cunt...waeh'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...cahn't reguyn ooll moy straength...spayd...stuymina...of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must geh' fray...baefoah Oy'm knawcked eow' aguyn...uuuuuuuuuuuuh bawbby...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...gawt t' syve him" moaned Crocodile Woman as she felt her temples throbbing with dizziness and her vision beginnning to blur as she kicked the glass in front of her with the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

Eventually the sleepy Sexy Super She Croc's efforts paid off as cracks appeared in the glass and a final kick with the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet caused the glass to shatter and fall to the floor in front of the glass case she had been imprisoned in. Exposed to natural air for the first time in three days...Crocodile Woman's big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas were able to soften slightly...allowing her access to a miniscule amounf of her strength, speed and stamina of 40 saltwater crocodiles.

It enabled her to snap the chains binding her to the horizontal steel bar while the momentum of her swing, carried her out of the glass case she was imprisoned in. The tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback landed unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet on the polished wooden floor of the exhibition room that she had been placed in while she was unconscious.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i'm fray...buh'..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i cahn't geh' moy biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...and moy biieg crocodoile cunt...tao relahx...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...fayl deezzy...fayl slaypy...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...buh' hahve t' foind moy crawc bra and moy crawc string...uuuuuuuuuuuh...cleah moy hayd...uuuuuuuuuh...must syve Bawbby...uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman...her green eyes fluttering in the slits of her croc mask... her head reeling with dizziness...as she swayed unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her muscular creamy arms flailing in front of her as she staggered through the dimly lit exhibition room she was in.

As she swayed unsteadily from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet across the polished wooden floor...the sleepy Sexy Super She Croc's green eyes fluttered frantically in the slits of the thin croc mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair.

Through her blurry vision...she saw glass cases...some of them similar to the one she had been imprisoned in....containing ancient statues... and an assortment of historical artifacts ...including weapons, clothing, jewelry and stuffed animal figures from different parts of the world.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...suh thomahs...is some koind of cawllectah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and he wahnts t' kayp me as...some koind of trawphy...in hiies cawllaection...uuuh moike dahnday was taellin the truth faw once...uuuuuuh ...sao deezzy...sao slaypy...must reguyn moy full straength...stuymina...spayd...of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles...uuuuuuh..tao syve bawbby...and bring..suh thomahs...tao justoice...uuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuh" sighed Crocodile Woman as she staggered through the dimly lit exhibition room...trying to stay on her erotic bare creamy feet...trying to clear her head to get her famous big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas soft and relaxed to regain her super powers...so she could turn the tables on the clever English noble Sir Thomas King...save the teenage boy she cared about and expose Sir Thomas for the villain that he was.

Dazed and disoriented from being unconscious for three days...her famous big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas still in states of hardness and arousal...the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback had no idea that when she broke out of the glass case she had been placed in...a silent alarm was triggered. Acting on instructions from their employer Sir Thomas King...a group of six armed guards quietly entered the dimly lit exhibition room...unknown to the sleepy Sexy Super She Croc as she swayed unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet....unwittingly directly towards them.

"E​h?...my biieg crocodoile neepples...uuuuuuuh...teenglin ...uuuuuuuh...wahnin me...of duyngah...i gawt t'..." sighed Crocodile Woman as she felt a familiar feeling in her famous big puffy glossy pink nipples. But unfortunately for the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback, the warning came much too late for her to do anything about it.

Concealed in the shadows of the dimly lit exhibition room...the six guards quietly took up their positions...drew their X-2 pistols...calmly took aim...and opened fire with six rapid volleys.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahgh...bein shawt...aaaaaaaaaaaaaahgh ...in moy biieg crocodoile neepples...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahgh ...in moy woide crocodoile areolahs...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahgh ...in moy biieg crocodoile cunt...aaaaaaaaaaahgh...tyken boy suhproise...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahgh...nao toime t' do anythin...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahgh..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahgh" cried Crocodile Woman...throwing her head back as she rose up on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet on the polished wooden floor...her muscular creamy arms raised in the air above her head....unable to do anything but take a plethora of stinging shots to her big puffy glossy pink nipples...her wide glossy pink areolas and her big glossy pink camel toe-shaped cunt.

The unexpected and sharp sensations of pain which the Sexy Super She Croc had no choice but to experience in her big puffy glossy pink nipples....wide glossy pink areolas and big glossy pink camel toe-shaped cunt were quickly replaced by effects that were longer and more intense...underscoring the seriousness of the new predicament that she unwittingly allowed herself to fall into.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...nao. ..oh nao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i've bayn shawt in moy biieg crocodoile neepples...in moy woide crocodoile areolahs...and in moy biieg crocodoile cunt ...weeth...weeth...cahfentynil dahts...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" complained Crocodile Woman as she swayed unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.. before the six guards who kept their X-2 pistols loaded and aimed at her in case she tried to attack them.

"Indeed you truly have a penchant for stating the obvious Crocodile Woman. Then you will surely enlighten us with what happens when carfentanil is administered to your enlarged nipples, your broad areolas and your giant genetalia" said Sir Thomas King over a hidden speaker in the room...as he watched the Sexy Super She Croc's new dire predicament on closed circuit television in another part of his mansion...with six darts embedded in each of her big puffy glossy pink nipples...eight darts in each of her wide glossy pink areolas... and ten darts in between her huge creamy thighs...sunk deep into her big glossy pink camel toe-shaped cunt.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaes...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh cahfentynil is a paowerful animul trahnquiloisah used t' knawck eow' elephahnt...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...and moy biieg crocodoile cunt...cahn't reseest its effects.. cahfentuynil...is mykin moy biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...and moy biieg crocodoile cunt...haa...haaa...haaaa...haaaaaaaaaaahd ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i...i'm...uuuuuuuh ...hawt...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hohny...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh haelpless...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i've fohlen intao anuhthah trahp...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" complained Crocodile Woman...her green eyes barely open in the slits of her croc mask...as her head sagged between her naked immense firm creamy breasts...which themselves sagged from the weight of the 12 darts in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...16 darts in her hard wide glossy pink areolas and ten darts in her hard, wet big glossy pink camel toe-shaped cunt...flooding every muscle and sinew of her voluptuous creamy body with the devastating and debilitating carfentanil tranquiliser.

"Another astute observation my big breasted buffoon! After being unconscious for three days...it is impossible for your enlarged nipples, broad areolas and your giant genetalia to have recovered sufficiently to allow you to regain your super strength, stamina and speed...You have no choice but to submit to the fatigue and suppressed arousal that is becoming stronger with each passing second due to the carfentanil" lectured Sir Thomas.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaes...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh yaw roigh' aguyn suh thomahs...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh naevah bayn shawt weeth sao much cahfentuynil...uuuuuuuuuh my biieg crocodoile neepples....my woide crocodoile areolahs...my biieg crocodoile cunt...naevah bayn sao ha...haa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahd...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh deezzy...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sao deezzy...i must loy daown. ..hahve nao choice..." complained Crocodile Woman...as her thick muscular creamy legs gave way under her thick shapely waist...and she collapsed to the polished wooden floor on her back with a mighty thud...her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs flailing in the air...before falling limp past her head and falling limp and wide open below her thick shapely waist respectively.

Watching via CCTV in another part of the mansion...Sir Thomas felt empowered and aroused as he watched the Sexy Super She Croc sprawled out and sleepy before him once again. "That is correct my big breasted buffoon. You were foolish to reject my hospitality and the honour of being part of my exclusive collection. You must be punished for your insolence. You shall make no effort to resist or regain your super strength, stamina or speed or grave harm shall come to your friend, young Robert Darwin" declared the elderly English noble over the hidden speaker in the exhibition room.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaes suh thomahs...uuuuh you've eow'smahted me aguyn...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh dawn't huht bawbby...i weell oollaow myself t' be recuypchuhd...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman...her head pillowed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...rolling from side to side...her green eyes fluttering in the slits of her croc mask...shaking her head in futile efforts to remain conscious...and also in futile denial that she was on the verge of another imminent and spectacular defeat in her superheroine career.

The Sexy Super She Croc could do absolutely nothing but stare sleepily as one of the guards approached her with steel case... set it down on the floor as he knelt beside her...opened the case and pulled out a black silicone respirator with a clear plastic face shield...and two thick cartridges on either side of the lower part of the mask.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh whaht ahh yah doin t' do weeth thaht??...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs ...my biieg crocodoile cunt...are sao. .haaaaaaaaaaaaahd drugged boy cahfentuynil...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...cahn't move...nao! ...nao! ...nao!" pleaded Crocodile Woman to no avail as she watched the guard flick switches on each of the large cartridges on either side of the respirator before covering her beauteous face with the respirator...and tightening its straps behind her head to secure it.

"Patience my big breasted buffoon. The answer to your question shall become clear in the seconds that follow" said Sir Thomas over the speaker...as he watched the events unfolding live on CCTV...knowing exactly what was going to happen next.

"Nao! !...oh nao! !...moah of thaht saevawfluryne gahs!! it's oolmaowst as strawng as moy fuyvohoigh' inaesthaetic crawc chlorofohm!!..yaw gaowin t' knawck me eow' aguyn!...nao! ...i've gawt t' geh' fray!..i've gawt t' syve Bawbby!" cried Crocodile Woman in panic...her green eyes wide open with fear in the slits of her thin croc mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair as thick yellow gaseous vapours filled the interior of the plastic shield of the respirator that was covering her face and strapped to her head.

"Your foolishness knows no bounds you big breasted buffoon! You can do absolutely nothing to free yourself! You know you have no choice but to submit to my will if you wish to save your young friend!" laughed Sir Thomas over the hidden speaker in the dimly lit exhibition room as his six guards surrounded the Sexy Super She Croc as she lay sprawled out on her back on the polished wooden floor before them...12 darts in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...16 darts in her hard wide glossy pink areolas and ten darts in her hard, wet big glossy pink camel toe-shaped cunt...flooding every muscle and sinew of her voluptuous creamy body with the devastating and debilitating carfentanil tranquiliser...which criminals...especially her arch enemy Mike Dandee...had used to effectively knock her out many times.

The words of the evil, elderly English noble, found fertile ground in the tired brain of the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaes...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh yaw roigh' aguyn suh thomahs...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh cahfentuynil...kaypin moy biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...my biieg crocodoile cunt...ha ...haa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahd... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my straength...stuymina...spayd...of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles...gone...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...cahn't move...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh hahve t' braythe saevawfluryne gahs...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...hawt...hohny...haelpless...deezzy...wayk...slaypy... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" complained Crocodile Woman...rolling her head from side to side in futile efforts to shake the respirator off her face...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...
her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on their smooth heels...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with short, glossy toenails straining to stay close together and curled with tension as thick yellow fumes of sevoflurane gas filled the plastic face shield of the respirator that was covering her beauteous face...and she was for--d to breathe it.

"An astute deduction you big breasted buffoon! Do not bother to resist or bore me with your tedious heroic rhetoric! You are fully aware that after being unconscious for three days...the recuperative abilities of your humungous breasts are diminshed. The darts which my men have shot into your enlarged nipples, your expansive areolas and your vast vagina have administered enough carfentanil to knock out an adult male elephant for a week! You cannot resist the anesthetic and aphrodisiac effects of the sevoflurane gas in your highly aroused and weakened state! Your futile efforts to escape are now at an end Crocodile Woman! I command you to give in to the erotic urges you are trying uselessly to resist! Allow the effects of the carfentanil and the sevoflurane gas to overwhelm your weakened enlarged breasts...oversized nipples...expansive areolas and vast vagina! Submit to my will! Promise to return to another lengthy period of unconsciousness so my men can return you to captivity and remain as a permanent part of my collection! Do as I command you big breasted buffoon or young Robert Darwin shall pay the price for your insolence!!" commanded Sir Thomas over the hidden speaker as he watched the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback from another part of his mansion via cctv...feeling his dick stiffen sharply under his pants as he watched the strained movements of her naked immense firm creamy breasts...shiny silver tranquiliser darts deeply embedded in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...embedded in her hard wide glossy pink areolas...embedded in her big wet hard camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

The elderly English noble focused one cctv camera on the Sexy Super She Croc's beauteous face...covered by the full face respirator...a thick yellow fog of sevoflurane gas...filling its plastic face shield...while other camerasfocused on other parts of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...especially her naked immense firm creamy breasts...her big glossy pink camel toe-shaped cunt...and her erotic bare creamy feet...as they rested on their smooth heels on the polished wooden floor of the dimly lit exhibition room....her sexy toes with short, glossy toenails...straining to stay curled with tension and close together.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaw roigh' aguyn suh thomahs... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i hahve nao choice...uuuuuuuh i must obay yah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i cahn't laeh' yah..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh huht bawbby...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs my biieg crocodoile cunt...naevah bayn drugged weeth sao much cahfentuynil...thy hahve naevah bayn...sao. ..haa ...haaa...haaaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahd" complained Crocodile Woman...as she rolled her head...pillowed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...from side to side on the polished wooden floor...unable to shalke the respirator filled with a thick fog of yellow gaseous sevoflurane fumes...and in denial that she was on the verge of another catastrophic defeat.

To be continued

Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:41 am