Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:41 am

Crocodile Woman in Mike Dandee and the King's Collection 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Crocodile Woman in Mike Dandee and the King's Collection 4
Crocodile Woman in Mike Dandee and the King's Collection 4

Nhulunbuy
Northern Territory, Australia.
6 pm

In the inner sanctum of his mansion on his private estate, 80 year old SIR THOMAS KING was deep in thought as he listened to opera music on a phonograph while sipping some tea.

An English lord with considerable wealth and investments in Australia, many people did not know of his passion, bordering on obssession to collect rare and exotic items, by any means necessary.

He walked along rows of shelves, cabinets and display cases of items he spent fortunes acquiring. King looked at oil paintings, medeval suits of armor, stone statues and then items which he recently took an interest in.

A black feline mask believed to have been worn by an Inca princess with super powers. A golden belt worn by the daughter of an ancient Arabia sultan, also said to be a superheroine. He looked at a leotard made from a lionskin, believed to belong to a superheroine from Africa.

Then a flimsy ocelot pelt bra and ocelot pelt panty, he was told belonged to a famous jungle heroine in Guyana in South America.

Tales of beautiful sexy women in scanty attire with super powers fascinated King and he tried over the years to find items associated with them to add to his private collection, often hiring criminals to do his bidding.

But here in Australia, King found himself with the rare opportunity to capture one of these superheroines live and in the flesh.

Looked at a picture of the CROCODILE WOMAN...the famous superheroine of the Outback.. hanging on a wall. The 80 year old English noble felt his dick stiffen under his pants as he gazed at her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...barely covered by a thin tight croc skin bra and a croc skin G-string...
a croc skin mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair.

He was aroused by her immense firm creamy breasts which her tiny bra barely contained and also by her thick matted blonde pubic bush, peeking out from under her G-string.

She was said to have the strength, stamina and speed of 40 saltwater crocodiles. King wanted to capture her and keep her as his slave and learn more about her.

He hired MIKE DANDEE...the most notorious criminal in the territory...to capture. King was concerned thar after capturing Crocodile Woman on two occasions but she escaped each time.

He began to wonder if this was a coincidence or if Dandee had an agenda that was different from the job he was hired to do.

"Could it be that you are conspiring to deny me my possession Mr Dandee? Or are you and the Crocodile Woman in league against me? I will have to deal with both of you" resolved King as a plan began to form in his mind.

24 hours later
Katherine, Northern Territory
Australia noon

BOBBY DARWIN drove his jeep along the dirt roads thar traversed the Butterfly Gorge Nature Park, one of several protected nature reserves near the town of Katherine where he lived with his twin sister BARBARA and their mother TERRI.

It was one of several rounds he made through the different nature reserves that bordered Katherine and linked to the DARWIN ZOO, managed by him and Barbara, supported by Terri who ran the DARWIN FOUNDATION that promoted a wildlife and conservation activities in Australia.

"Everything seems quiet out here. I should head back to the ranch" said Bobby, referring to the DARWIN RANCH, near the zoo where he and Barbara lived.

On the way back, Bobby noticed a familiar pair of erotic bare creamy feet, protruding from some bushes at the side of the road. "No. It can't be" gasped Bobby said as he stopped the jeep, jumped out and ran to the bushes to make his discovery.

His eyes widened, his jaw dropped and his dick stiffened under his pants as he found Crocodile Woman lying unconscious on the ground on her back...naked except for her croc mask.. her muscular creamy arms behind her back...her creamy hands bound tightly at the wrists by her own magic croc twine....her erotic bare creamy feet bound together by her croc twine wrapped tightly around her shapely ankles...a thick cotton pad which was taped over her nose and mouth...the scent of croc chloroform emanating from the fibres of the pad...her naked immense firm creamy breasts rising and falling slowly with each deep relaxed breath that she took. Her thin croc bra and tiny croc string lying on the ground next to her

"Crocodile Woman! Are you okay?" asked Bobby rhterorically as he extended his hands towards his superheroine idol's naked immense firm creamy breasts. He tenderly stroked Crocodile Woman's big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples...hard wide glossy pink areolas...which capped their sexy summits 360 degrees clockwise but got no response from his superheroine idol.

His right hand dropped between her huge creamy thighs with his right thumb combing through her thick, matted, blonde pubic bush damp.. to gently stroke her glossy pink cunt that was hard, wet and camel toe-shaped.

"Nnnnn...nnnnnn...nnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnn" sighed Crocodile Woman into the thick cotton pad taped over her nose and mouth...her eyelids briefly flutterin in the slits of her croc mask before closing again... the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with short glossy toenails twitching slightly...before relaxing with wide spaces appearing between them as she faded back into unconsciousness.

Though he was infatuated with the Sexy Super She Croc...fantasised about touching her immense firm creamy breasts...big puffy glosssy pink nipples...wide glossy pink areolas and even exploring her big glossy pink cunt... and part of him wanted her to stay naked and unconscious...Bobby knew he couldn't do that... remembering how often she had saved his life and his twin sister Barbara as well.

Reaching behind Crocodile Woman's back, Bobby worked the croc twine binding her wrists until he untied her hands. He did the same with the croc twine which bound her round smooth ankles. Extending her muscular creamy arms past her head...and extending her thick muscular creamy legs wide open below her thick shapely waist...Bobby took oint a small bottle of healing liniment from the medical pouch that was attached to his belt entwined around his waist. He gently rubbed it into the Sexy Super She Croc's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and her hard wide glossy pink areolas

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my haaahd biieg crocodoile neepples...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my haaahd woide crocodoile areolahs...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...bein rubbed ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i fayl sao wayk...i fayl sao slaypy...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wheah...whao. .." cooed Crocodile Woman as her green eyes slowly opened in the slits of her croc mask.

"Don't worry Crocodile Woman. It's going to be ok" said Bobby. The Sexy Super She Croc turned her head in the direction of the teenage boy's voice and saw him kneeling beside her as her vision slowly began to clear.

""uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Bawbby...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...whaht ahh yah doin?...whaht ahh yah puttin on moy biieg haaahd crocodoile neepples...whaht ahh yah puttin on moy haaaahd woide crocodoile areolahs?...i fayl sao wayk...i fayl sao slaypy" sighed the Sexy Super She Croc as she stared sleepily at the teenage boy...rolling her head from side to side...her thick muscular creamy legs gliding back and forth below her thick shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with short, glossy toenails...twitching sensuously.

"It eucalyptus ointment Crocodile Woman. It'll make you feel drowsy for a bit in your big Crocodile Nipples and your wide Crocodile Areolas. But trust me" Bobby promised as he gently rubbed the ointment into the sexy, super erogenous summits of her naked immense firm creamy breasts.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaes...bawbby...i do trust yah...uuh yaw roigh'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i cahn fayl moy biieg crocodoile neepples...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my woide crocodoile areolahs...baecomin sawft...raeluyxed...my straength, stuymina and spayd of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles ahh comin bahck" sighed Crocodile Woman.

Bobby as he kept applying the ointment to his superheroine idol's famous big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas, watching their hardness give way to softness and relaxation thanks to the healing qualities of the eucalyptus ointment.

As he saw as the Sexy Super She Croc's famous big puffy glossy pink nipples and hard wide glossy pink areolas became soft and relaxed...her big pink glossy cunt became relaxed and dry, losing its hard camel toe shape.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...thees fayls sao noice...uuuuuuuuuh you hahve good hahnds Bawbby..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i love ih' whaen yah touch moy huge crocodoile braysts...uuuuuuuh you cahn plie weeth moy biieg crocodoile neepples and moy woide crocodoile areolahs anytoime yah wahnt...uuuuuuuuh...thy ahh sao sawft and reluyxed...my straength, spayd and stuymina of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles hahve retuhned" sighed Crocodile Woman as she stared with grateful green eyes in the slits of her croc mask at Bobby.

Bobby stepped back as the Sexy Super She Croc pressed the palms of her creamy hands and the soles of her erotic bare creamy feet on the soft earth, to lift herself off the ground. He picked her thin tight croc bra and croc G-string off the ground and handed them to her.

"Thighnks Bawbby. thaht euculyptus ointment faelt good on moy biieg crocodoile neepples and moy woide crocodoile areolahs. thy ahh sao sawft and reluyxed. moy straength, spayd and stuymina of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles hahve retuhned" said Crocodile Woman with a smile on her glossy pink lips as she donned her thin tight croc bra and her tiny croc string in front of the teenage boy who she was fond of.

"I'm glad you're okay Crocodile Woman want happened to you? How did you end up here in Butterfly Gorge Park?" asked Bobby who couldn't stop staring at his superheroine idol's voluptuous and muscular creamy body. Crocodile Woman assumed her heroic pose in front of the teenage boy. Her creamy hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her thick shapely waist, her thick muscular creamy legs slightly apart, her erotic bare creamy feet flat on the soft earth, her immense firm creamy breasts pushed towards him.

"Moike dahnday ambushed me aftah Oy cuypchuhd some whoigh' supremuyceests in coomuyloy crayk. he used naeh' trayted weeth muscle reluyxahnt...used crawc chlorofohm on moy biieg crocodoile neepples and moy woide crocodoile areolahs...myde me lahctyte and cum...myde me smaell moy crocodoile cum and crawc chlorofohm. Oy was knawcked eow' faw two dies. whaen Oy woke up, he kaept me hawt, hohny and haelpless, thaen used a mygic wahnd brayst mahssager in moy biieg crocodoile cunt t' knawck me eow' faw anuhthah die. he must hahve dumped me heah whoile Oy was slaypin loike a biieg bybee" said Crocodile Woman as she related to Bobby what happened to her and got up to speed with how much time had passed.

"Wow Crocodile Woman. Barbara told me the news said Dandee was on the loose again. He always comes up with ways to knock you out" said Bobby as he remembered their first encounter with the notorious criminal.

"Yaw absolutely roigh' bawbby. as yah knaow, moy huge crocodoile braysts, moy biieg crocodoile neepples and moy woide crocodoile areolahs ahh the soahss of moy supah paowers and Oy hahve a grite and puhmynent waykness t' saex. mr dahnday hahs studoyd moy anuytomy very waell. Oy hahve t' respect hiiem faw thaht" replied Crocodile Woman.

"I get that. But I don't get why Dandee would go through a lot of trouble to knock you out, capture you and let you go" said Bobby, his dick stiffening under his pants as he looked at the Sexy Super She Croc's voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"Yaes. Yah rayd moy moind Bawbby. thiies was the saecawnd toime thaht mr dahnday suhproised me, knawcked me eow' and thaen laeft me alone. whoile Oy look fohwahd t' moy encountahs weeth mr dahnday and the whys he knawcks me eow', Oy daon't unduhstahnd whaht hiies plahns ahh thiies toime. he's eow'weetted me twoice buh' Oy'll figooah eow' whaht hiies plahns are" resolved Crocodile Woman as she prepared to leave. breaking out of heroic pose and turning on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

"Don't go Crocodile Woman. I'm scared that Dandee could have something evil planned for you. I could help you" said Bobby as he stepped towards the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback and placed his hands on each of her immense, firm creamy breasts which were barely contained by her thin, tight croc bra. His action took her by surprise and she felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas beginning to harden again under her thin, tight croc bra, as the teenage boy brushed them through the flimsy fabric of her bra.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...dawn't wohry abeow' me Bawbby...uuuuuuuuh gettin knawcked eow' is somethin Oy'm used t' as a supuhhaeroine...uuuuuh....espaecially frawm cunnin croiminuls loike moike dahnday...he's eow'weetted me befoah...buh' daon't wohry...i'll foind eow' whaht he's up t' and Oy'll bring hiiem t' justoice...uuuh...as much as Oy loike yoah hahnds on moy huge crocodoile braysts... uuuuh...it's stahtin t' myke me..hawt...and hohny...i nayd t' gao naow" sighed Crocodile Woman as she looked at the teenage boy with sleepy green eyes in the slits of her croc mask.

"Oh. Sorry. I forgot" apologised Bobby as he took his hands off the Sexy Super She Croc's immense, firm creamy breasts and stepped back.

"Thaht's oh-kai bawbby. Oy'm used t' maen and women touchin moy huge crocodoile braysts, espaecially moy biieg crocodoile neepples and woide crocodoile areolahs whaen thyah troyin t' knawck me eow'. thighnks faw haelpin me. Oy'll say yah soon. taell bahbuyra Oy side hoi" replied Crocodile Woman with a smile on her glossy pink lips before she turned on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

Bobby watched in awe and arousal...as her immense firm creamy breasts threatened to spill out from under her thin, tight croc bra...her croc string narrowing between her huge creamy thighs and between the cheeks of her huge, firm creamy ass...the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated as she sprinted towards a tributary of the Adelaide River...flexed her huge creamy thighs...leapt into the air...dove into the water...her sexy toes with short glossy toenails vanishing below the surface of the water as she swam away with the speed of 40 saltwater crocodiles.

One week later
Katherine, Northern Territory
Australia
Noon

Terri Darwin was in her office at the Darwin Foundation, catching up on the paperwork on her desk. But the renowned 40 year old conservationalist had lingering thoughts in her mind from her recent adventures as the 20 year old sexy superheroine of the Australian Outback, Crocodile Woman.

Terri smiled at the fact that Aborigine magic from the crocodile tooth amulet that she wore around her neck allowed her to transform into the Sexy Super She Croc to fight crime in the Outback.

She was a totally different person as Crocodile Woman. Younger, stronger and sexier Not even her 18 year old children Bobby and Barbara knew or suspected her secret identity. They thought Terri lived a very dull, boring life compared to Crocodile Woman whose life was filled with action and peril.

Terri was amused and aroused to hear her children soeak about Crocodile Woman and wondered how they would react if they knew she was the Sexy Super She Croc. The only thing that Terri shared with Crocodile Woman and vice versa, were shared knowledge and memories.

"There's been no activity by Mike Dandee for a week since he knocked me out as Crocodile Woman and left me tied up and naked in Butterfly Gorge Park where Bobby found me" thought Terri.

She couldn't understand why Dandee would go to all the trouble to capture her as Crocodile Woman, erotically tame and knock her out and then release her.

Those thoughts made her nipples stiffen under her shirt and her cunt dampen under her shorts.

" As Crocodile Woman, I seem to have a fetish for getting nailed in her huge breasts, big nipples, wide areolas and big cunt...being put to sleep for days and waking up in peril. I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed that I haven't had to experience that in a while" thought Terri.

The lady conservationist's thoughts were interrupted by her next scheduled appointment. The door to her office opened and in walked Sir Thomas King with the aid of an ivory handled walking cane. "Miss Darwin. I'm so grateful you could clear a moment in your very busy schedule to meet with me" said Sir Thomas as they shook hands.

"The pleasure's mine Sir Thomas. You made a most generous contribution to the Darwin Foundation. It will help our work at the Darwin Zoo and the Foundation in conserving wildlife and the environment" replied Terri as she invited Sir Thomas to sit down. He accepted the invitation, sitting down in a chair in Terri's office while she sat down in another opposite to him.

"I must confess Miss Darwin that apart from wanting to donate to help the invaluable work that you and your teenage children do for wildlife and the environment here in Australia, I did have another reason to want to see you in person" said Sir Thomas. "Oh? What's that?" asked Terri, her curiousity aroused by the elderly English noble's words.

"I read the news and I see that your children are close to that famous superheroine, Crocodile Woman" remarked Sir Thomas. "Well, Crocodile Woman has saved my children's lives from poachers and other criminals in the Outback. I'm grateful to her for that. Her goals are quite similar to what ours are at the Darwin Foundation and the Darwin Zoo" said Terri, wondering where Sir Thomas was going with this conversation.

"I was hoping that perhaps I could contact her. You see, a most despicable character Mike Dandee, is blackmailing me, forcing me to give him money to fund his nefarious schemes or he will leak some information he stole from me to my business rivals, in particular one BILL MCMASTER. Terri remembered her first encounter with Dandee as Crocodile Woman, he was working with McMaster to illegally build a five star luxury resort on the grounds of a protected nature reserve.

She remembered she was never able to prove that Dandee was working for McMaster then or that Dandee and McMaster were in cahoots with former Cesspool Industries CEO SILAS SLUDGE to pollute the environment. "This sounds serious Sir Thomas. Have you spoken to the police about this?" asked Terri, her curiousity being more aroused by the second.

"No dear lady. I don't believe the police are in any position to help. Mike Dandee is a cunning and evil man. He's vowed to ruin me if I speak to the police. My only hope is that Crocodile Woman is able to bring this nefarious character to justice and recover what he stole from me" said Sir Thomas.

"Crocodile Woman isn't easy to contact Sir Thomas. No one knows who she is or where to find her. But somehow she always knows when evil's afoot and acts swiftly to stop it" replied Terri. Sir Thomas stood up, mopping his forehead with white silk handkerchief.

"Mike Dandee has told me he'd be coming to my mansion in Nhulunbuy tonight at midnight to collect $10 billion in cash or he'll release by commercial secrets into the public. I only wish that Crocodile Woman could stop this villain. Thank you for listening to me. I trust this matter will be kept confidential?" asked Sir Thomas rhetorically.

"Certainly Sir Thomas" replied Terri as she escorted h out of her office. Alone again, she reflected on the disclosures made by the elderly English noble. "This could be the reason why Mike Dandee is just knocking me out, capturing me as Crocodile Woman and then setting me free. Extorting that poor old gentlemen to fund his obssession to tame and capture me as Crocodile Woman" thought Terri.

"I'll finish up my work here , go back to the Darwin Estate. change into Crocodile Woman and go to Nhulunbuy to stop Mike Dandee. Looks like Mr Dandee has made a big mistake" she resolved with a smile on her face, aroused at the thought of becoming the Sexy Super She Croc later and prevailing over Mike Dandee.

Nhulunbuy
Northern Territory, Australia
Midnight

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated with effort...her immense firm creamy breasts threatening to slip out from her thin, tight croc bra...her croc string narrowing between her huge creamy thighs...doing little to hide the thick matted pubic blonde bush...her long tousled blonde hair hugging the contours of her head and her broad creamy shoulders...Crocodile Woman swam with the speed of 40 saltwater crocodiles along a tributary of the Adelaide River into the Gove Peninsula on the north-east part of the Northern Territory where the town of Nhulunbuy was located.

The Sexy Super She Croc emerged from the river. Her muscular creamy arms moving in tandem with her thick muscular creamy legs as she sprinted through a nearby forest towards the high walls of the private estate of English noble Sir Thomas King with the speed of 40 saltwater crocodiles. She was as fast on land as she was in the water.

As she ran...her immense firm creamy breasts bobbing sexily under her thin tight croc bra...Crocodile Woman felt her famous big puffy pink nipples stiffen under her thin tight croc bra.

"my biieg crocodoile neepples ahh gettin steeff. thy ahh sensin duyngah! moike dahnday must be heah troyin t' thrayten suh thomahs king! Oy knaow whaht hiies plahns ahh naow and ih' weell be aysy t' stawp hiiem! resolved the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback with a smile on her glossy pink lips as she flexed her huge creamy thighs...effortlessly leapt over the high red brick perimeter wall...landed on the soft green grass on the other side on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet and continued running through the botanical gardens of the King Estate towards the mansion.

The Sexy Super She Croc entered through an open doorway into a living room where she saw her favorite arch enemy Mike Dandee making threatening gestures at a visibly afraid Sir Thomas King. "Crocodile Woman! Thank God you're here! Mike Dandee is trying to kill me! Help me!" wailed Sir Thomas.

Mike looked in shock at the noble and then at the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback.

"dawn't leesten t' hiiem crocodoile womahn! he cohled me heah t' geeve me some moah monay t' cuypchuh yah! Oy wehk faw hiiem!" snarled Mike. "He's lying Crocodile Woman! He wants to kill me! Save me!" pleaded Sir Thomas.

"yaw nawt gaowin t' treeck me mr dahnday! Oy've figured eow' yoah plahns naow! yaw usin thiies poor old mahn t' fund yoah schaemes t' cuypchuh me, hahve fun weeth moy bawdy and thaen laeh' me gao! " quipped Crocodile Woman.

Dandee became enraged by her words. "yaw raylly stupid crocodoile womahn! thiies old mahn's plyyin bawth of us! "i'm gawnna myke hiiem tohk and thaen Oy'll shaow yah whaht the truth is!" he snarled as he pulled out a Glock pistol and aimed it at the elderly English noble.

Crocodile Woman literally sprang into action. Flexing her huge creamy thighs, she effortlessly leapt across the living room...driving the ball of her erotic right creamy bare foot into the middle of Dandee's face. "UGGH" groaned Dandee as the force of the blow sent him crashing into a nearby cabinet filled with books He collapsed face door to the polished wooden floor and passed out.

"yoah guyme's ovah naow mr dahnday. Oy wiien!" declared Crocodile Woman as her arch enemy lay defeated at her erotic bare creany feet...inches away from her sexy toes with short, glossy toenails.

At that moment, two of King's security guards came running into the living room. "Are you all right sir?" one guard asked. "Yes. Thanks to Crocodile Woman. She saved me from this criminal. See to it he is restrained and the police are contacted at once!" instructed Sir Thomas. "Yes sir ' replied the guard as he and the second guard dragged the unconscious Mike Dandee.

As the criminal Dandee was taken away by his security guards, the elderly English noble turned his attention to his sexy superheroine guest.

He was in awe and arousal of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...especially her immense firm creamy breasts which threatened to spill out from under her thin, tight croc bra and her thick, matted blonde pubic bush that peeked out from under her tiny croc string, between her huge creamy thighs.

"Thank you Crocodile Woman. I'm in your debt for saving my life. Who knows what that dastardly Mike Dandee would have done if you had not arrived in the nick of time" said Sir Thomas, standing with the support of his ivory handled walking cane.

"nao thighnks ahh naesaessaray suh thomahs. Oy'm a supuhhaeroine. it's moy jawb t' foigh' faw justoice and kayp innocent people frawm hahm. taerri dahwin tawld me abeow' moike dahnday thraytenin yah. Oy'll nayd evoidaence of hiies croimes t' geeve the poloice sao he'll gao t' proisawn faw a lawng toime"

"nao thighnks ahh naesaessaray suh thomahs. Oy'm a supuhhaeroine. it's moy jawb t' foigh' faw justoice and kayp innocent people frawm hahm. Oy saensed theah was duyngah heah. yaw lucky Oy myde heah in toime t' stawp moike dahnday. Oy'll nayd evoidaence of hiies croimes t' tyke t' the poloice sao thaht he'll gao t' proisawn faw a lawng toime" replied Crocodile Woman with a smile on her glossy pink lips as she assumed her heroic pose in front of the elderly English noble.

Her creamy hands balled into fists resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her thick muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her erotic bare creamy feet resting flat on the polished wooden floor of the living room...her immense firm creamy breasts...which threatened to spill out of her thin, tight croc bra pushed towards him with confidence.

The Sexy Super She Croc felt her famous big glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas stiffen slightly under her thin, tight croc bra and moistness in her big glossy pink cunt and thick, matted blonde pubic bush under her tiny croc string as she stood before the elderly English gentlemen, who was well attired in a cashmere lounge suit and shoes and looked at her with a kindly, grandfatherly expression on his face.

"suh thomahs is a koind old mahn. just lookin at hiiem mykes me fayl relyxed in moy biieg crocodoile neepples, moy woide crocodoile areolahs and in moy biieg crocodoile cunt. whoy would moike dahnday cawmmih' croimes aguynst such a koind mahn? Oy'm shooah suh thomahs weell taell me whoy" thought Crocodile Woman.

"Of course Crocodile Woman. I kept records of my dealings with Mr Dandee. You saved me from that dastardly fiend. Giving you the evidence you're asking for is the least I can do for such a brave and beautiful superheroine. It's in my study. Follow me please" said Sir Thomas with a smile, bow and gesture with his left hand, towards a nearby doorway.

The kind, grandfatherly mannerisms of the elderly English noble made the Sexy Super She Croc's big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas stiffen further under her thin, tight croc bra and her glossy big pink cunt become wetter and more camel toe-shaped under her thick, matted, blonde pubic bush, under her tiny croc string between her huge creamy thighs.

"layd the why suh thomahs. yah unduhstahnd thaht Oy foigh' faw justoice and haelp innocent people in nayd of haelp. Oy wahnt t' say the infohmuytion yah hahve abeow' moike dahnday's croiminul plahns. ih' weell cawnveence the nohthuhn taerritoray poloice t' puh' hiiem in proisawn faw a lawng toime sao he cahn't hahm anyone" replied Crocodile Woman with a broad smile on her glossy pink lips.

Her immense firm creamy breasts bobbing sexily and threatening spill out of her thin tight croc bra which barely contained them...the cheeks of her huge, firm creamy ass jiggling...her croc string narrowing between her huge creamy thighs and in the crack between the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass as she walked...Crocodile Woman followed Sir Thomas King as he led her out of the living room and down a corridor of his mansion.

The Sexy Super She Croc saw the corridor was lined on either side with ancient paintings, statues and weapons, all enclosed within strong glass cases.

"you hahve a lawt of old theengs heah suh thomahs. thy look very vahluable" ​said Crocodile Woman as they walked past the various display cases. "That is a most astute observation Crocodile Woman. You must be quite a brilliant investigator. These are but a small sample of rare items that have come into my possession over the years. You might say that I've got something of a passion for collecting things which are unique. The money is not a concern for me but as you can appreciate, something that will attract the interest of a criminal scoundrel like Mike Dandee" said Sir Thomas as they approached a large wooden oak door at the end of the corridor.

"thighnks faw the cawmploiment. cawmmeessionah hieden often laecchuhs me abeow' moy choice of attuyah and doesn't tyke moy croime foightin saeriously" said the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback. "I find that hard to believe Crocodile Woman. You've brought many dangerous criminals to justice where the police have failed. I would have assumed that you work closely with the police and the commissioner would be most grateful for that" said Sir Thomas as he opened the large wooden oak door.

"nao. as a supuhhaeroine Oy wehk alone t' foigh' aguynst croiminuls and protect innocent people. whaen taerri dahwin tawld me abeow' the trouble yah weah in, Oy cuyme heah as soon as Oy could. nobody except meess dahwin knaows Oy'm heah and she wawn't taell anyone" said Crocodile Woman with a smile, as the elderly English noble's words made her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas stiffen even more under her thin tight croc bra and her big glossy pink cunt become more damp and camel toe-shaped under her thick matted, blonde pubic hair and the tiny, tight croc string that barely covered the space between her huge creamy thighs, as she walked through the doorway.

The Sexy Super She Croc found herself inside of an elaborately furnished study, filled with shelves of rare, antique books, paintings and statues. "I'm very pleased to know that. Despite my obvious wealth...business interests and donations to various charities... I am a person of a very private nature...and as I'm sure you see, I have a very great passion for collecting things" said Sir Thomas.

"yaes Oy do. Oy daon't mayn t' be rude suh thomahs buh' Oy'd loike t' knaow whoy moike dahnday was extohtin yah faw monay sao he could saeh' up trahps t' cuypchuh me. he's cuypchuhd me moah thahn any uhthah croiminul buh' thiies toime he laeh' me gao twoice" said Crocodile Woman. "Of course. Please forgive me Crocodile Woman. It's rare that someone as brave and beautiful as you would honor me with a visit. If you would just wait for a moment, I'll find what you're looking for in my desk" replied Sir Thomas as he walked with the aid of his cane to the other side of a large polished oak desk.

"thaht's oh-kai suh thomahs. Oy cahn wigh'. once yah geeve me the foiles yah hahve on mr dahnday, Oy'll be on moy why and Oy'll syve the poloice the trouble of comin heah and tyke hiiem intao custody myself" replied Crocodile Woman with a smile on her glossy pink lips as she stood in the middle of a thick Persian rug lying on the floor of the study directly in front of the large oak desk that Sir Thomas was looking through, and assumed her heroic pose.

The elderly English noble smiled as he watched the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback standing before him with her creamy hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her thick muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her erotic bare creamy feet resting flat on the surface of the old Persian rug...feeling its thick fibers between her sexy toes which had short, glossy toenails...her immense firm creamy breasts...barely contained by her thin, tight croc bra...pushed forward with confidence.

" That's very brave of you Crocodile Woman. Mike Dandee is a cunning and dangerous criminal. He was clearly trying to trick you into believing that I am his ally in his nefarious schemes to capture you" said Sir Thomas as continued to look through the drawers of his well polished oak desk...while the Sexy Super She Croc stood in heroic pose on the other side of the desk...on the old, thick Persian rug that was on the well-polished wooden floor of his private study.

"yaes. mr dahnday is very evil and cunnin. he's treecked me, knawcked me eow' and cuypchuhd me befoah. buh' he's deedn't do ih' thiies toime" said Crocodile Woman with her glossy pink lips spread into a smile as she maintained her heroic pose in front of the elderly English noble, whose kindly demeanour and eloquent language put her mind and her voluptuous and muscular creamy body at ease.

"Indeed my dear. I would think such a brave and beautiful woman like you is not easily fooled. Tell me is it true that you are endowed with the strength, speed and stamina of 40 saltwater crocodiles? "asked Sir Thomas as he watched the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback standing in heroic pose on the thick, antique Persian rug that lay on the polished wooden floor on the other side of the polished, large wooden oak desk that he was standing behind, while looking for the evidence that he had promised her.

"yaes. thaht's cohrect. moy straength, spayd and stuymina of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles comes frawm ancient abohoigine muygic.i'm vuhtually inv​eencible and invulnahable frawm hahm, frawm bullets, blydes and fuyah." replied Crocodile Woman, who found herself becoming increasingly relaxed in the presence of the elderly English lord and wanting to impress him.

Sir Thomas smiled as he noticed the Sexy Super She Croc's eyelids starting to get heavy in the slits of the thin croc mask that stretched across the upper part of he beauteous face, framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair. He also noticed faint outlines starting to form on the fabric of the thin, tight croc bra which struggled to contain her immense firm creamy breasts...and the fabric of the tiny tight croc-string between her huge creamy thighs.

"That is most impressive my dear. Your breasts are the biggest and most beautiful I've seen on any woman in Australia. Indeed on any that I've seen on any woman anywhere in the world" remarked Sir Thomas.

"thighnks faw the koind cawmploiment suh thomahs. cawmmeessionah hieden doesn't loike thaht Oy shaow off moy huge crocodoile braysts loike Oy do. uuh...i cahn taell yah thaht croiminuls loike mr dahnday..uuuh...tyke a biieg inteahst in thaem" sighed the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback...who began to feel light-headed... and her eyelids starting to feel heavy. But she chose to ignore the feeling and maintain her heroic pose on the antique Persian rug in front of the elderly English lord.

"Is that so my dear? What is it about your oversized breasts that attracts such interests?" asked Sir Thomas...in a kind, soft voice...his grey eyes focused attentively on the Sexy Super She Croc as she stood in heroic pose before him, on the old, thick, Persian rug on the polished wooden floor of his private study.

"uuuh...my huge crocodoile braysts...are the soahss...uuuh...of moy straength,stuymina and spayd...of ...uuuh...40 sahltwottah...crocodoiles...my biieg..uuuh..crocodoile neepples...iluht me...uuuh..tao duyngah..uuuuh..i..i'm stahtin...tao fayl struynge.." sighed Crocodile Woman as she felt her eyelids getting heavier in the slits of her thin croc mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...the image of Sir Thomas King standing on the other side of the large, polished wooden oak desk, blurring in and out of focus as she maintained her heroic pose on the old, thick Persian rug in front of him.

"Really? ​How so my dear?" asked Sir Thomas with a smile on his wrinkled face as he looked at the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback as she stood in her heroic pose before him on the antique, thick Persian rug on the polished wooden floor of his private study.

"uuuuuuuh...my huge crocodoile braysts...are gettin sao hayvy...uuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile neepples...and moy woide crocodoile areolahs...are gettin...ha..haa...haahd ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuh...moy biieg crocodoile cunt...uuuuh...baecomin...w...w..waeh'...exsoited....uuuuuuh...i'm gettin slaypy...i fayl sao slaypy suh thomahs...uuuuuuh..i cahn't theenk...uuuuuh..i cahn't move...whaht is hahppenin t' me?...uuuuh...uuuuh...uuuuh"
sighed Crocodile Woman...as she maintained her heroic pose in front of Sir Thomas King...her green eyes fluttering in the slits of her thin croc mask...her head bobbing up and down between her immense firm creamy breasts...as they heaved with laboured effort up and down under her thin, tight croc bra...and she saw the hardening outlines of her famous big puffy glossy pink nipples and famous wide glossy pink areolas on the fabric of her thin, tight croc bra.

"Mr Dandee was quite accurate about your huge breasts, your oversized nipples and expansive areolas being extremely erogenous... about them being both your greatest strength and your greatest weakness. As I said Crocodile Woman, my passion is collecting things both old and curious. The carpet upon which you're standing has a curious history. It was said to be the property of a noble in the small kingdom of BENGALI located on the northern border of India. But in fact, it belonged to an ancient cult of evil on the Indian subcontinent...the SKULL SOCIETY. " explained Sir Thomas as he walked around the desk, with the aid of his ivory handled cane to stand directly in front of the Sexy Super She Croc.

"uuuuuuuuuuuh...my huge crocodoile braysts...uuuuuuuuuh crocodoile meelk...feellin insoide of thaem...uuuuuh...thyah gettin...uuuh....hayvier...and...uuuuh...hayvier... uuuuh...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...are gettin...ha...haa...haaaaahd...uuuuh ...cahn't theenk...uuuuh...cahn't move...uuuuh..uuuuuuuuuuh" complained Crocodile Woman as she stood in her heroic pose and stared with growing sleepiness at the elderly English noble who stood before her, with smug satisfaction on his wrinkled face.

"Yes. Thank you for stating the obvious you big breassted buffoon. As I was saying before your tedious heroine rhetoric interrupted my discourse, the fabric from this rug contains certain rare and powerful aphrodisiacs capable of taming any woman into erotic submission. It was used by the noble I mentioned. as upholstery on a couch to subdue a dim-witted teenage superheroine in World War II. II had this rug specially treated with sevoflurane...a potent anaesthetic used to subdue adult crocodiles. When you unwittingly stood on it my big breasted fool, you activated the fabric to release its aphrodisiacs. But the sevoflurane masked their effects...lulling you oversized nipples into complacency...so you would not suspect anything...while I activated air vents located under the carpet...in the floor...by way of a switch hidden in my desk" said Sir Thomas as he saw the outlines of the famous nipples and areolas of the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback become more prominent on the fabric of her thin, tight croc bra... while her big glossy pink cunt throbbed with growing speed between her huge creamy thighs...the outline of a hard, wet camel toe being framed on the fabric of her thin, tight croc s string which barely covered the space between her huge creamy thighs.

As Sir Thomas lectured her...Crocodile Woman fought desperately to keep her green eyes open in the slits of her croc mask...as she felt growing heaviness in her immense firm creamy breasts...growing hardness in her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas under her thin, tight croc bra....growing wetness in her big glossy pink cunt...which was becoming hard and camel toe-shaped under her thin, tight croc string...the wetness spreading to her thick matted blonde pubic bush which her croc string barely concealed...as she maintained her heroic pose on the old Persian rug. Her creamy hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her thick muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her erotic bare creamy feet planted flat on the thick surface of the rug...its tainted fibers between her sexy toes with short, glossy toenails...her immense, firm creamy breasts heaving up and down...with increasingly laboured efforts...her temples throbbing with increasing dizziness...her vision blurring quickly.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i..i cahn't believe ih'...uuuuuuh ...i've fohlen intao an exsaellent trahp...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...yaw a genius suh thomahs...uuuuuuuuh...you fooled me...uuuuuuh...intao theenkin...uuuuuuuuuuh... you weah moike dahnday's veectim...uuuuh...buh' mr dahnday was troyin t' wahn me...uuuuuuh...buh' Oy deedn't believe hiiem...uuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuh...he wehks faw yah...uuuuh...i...i must...uuuh...stawp yah ...uuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman as she stood in heroic pose...her green eyes fluttering in the slits of her croc mask...as her head sagged up and down between her immense firm creamy breasts.

The elderly English lord grinned at the Sexy Super She Croc as she stood in her trademark heroic pose before him on the antique Persian rug... her creamy hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her thick muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her erotic bare creamy feet resting flat on the surface of the old Persian rug...feeling its thick fibres between her sexy toes which had short, glossy toenails...her immense firm creamy breasts...barely contained by her thin, tight croc bra..heaving with increasingly laboured efforts.

He observed the hardening outlines of her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas on the fabric of her thin tight croc bra...growing wetness saturating her thick matted blonde pubic bush that was barely covered by her thin tight croc string between her huge creamy thighs...her big glossy pink cunt forming into a hard, camel toe shape...throbbing faster and faster as seconds stretched into minutes. He saw her green eyes barely open in the slits of the thin croc mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...her glossy pink lips parted as her breathing became strained...her head sagging up and down between her immense firm creamy breasts.

"Your efforts are a waste of time Crocodile Woman. I will not be deceived by your feminine wiles and lower my guard to give you an opportunity to regain your super powers. You will by now have come to accept that you are in a most precarious predicament. Your huge breasts...your oversized nipples..your expansive areolas...and your deep cunt with their inherent super erogenous nature...are no match for the centuries of aphrodisiacs woven into the fabric of the carpet you chose to stand on...activating them by content...the sevoflurane gas being pumped through the floor under the carpet is accelerating the effects of the aphrodisiacs on them...I insist that you allow nature to take its course and submit to your growing erotic desires...lest you wish young Bobby Darwin to be harmed" commanded Sir Thomas.

"bawbby...uuuuuuuuh...nao. ..uuuuuuuuuh...wheah is he... uuuuuuuh...whaht hahve yah dun t' hiiem...uuuuuuuuuuuuh you'll fayl moy wrahth...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...if yah huht hiiem...uuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman as she stared in sleepy disbelief at the elderly English lord's.cunning words...images of the handsome teenage boy she had a powerful attraction to...filling her increasingly tired brain.

Sir Thomas laughed at the Sexy Super She Croc's sleepy attempt at defiance.

"You are in no position to make idle threats Crocodile Woman. I know of your interest in young Bobby. If you value his life, you will cease your obvious delaying tactics in the false hope that you can regain your super powers and defeat a man of my superior class and intellect. I command you to think of that boy Let your erotic urges overwhelm you and submit to my will!!" declared Sir Thomas.

The elderly English noble's clever words found fertile ground in the tired brain of the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback as she struggled to resist the potent aphrodisiacs woven into the fibers of the old, thick Persian rug...their effects intensified by the anesthetic sevoflurane gas wafting upwards from hidden vents in the polished wooden floor under the rug and engulfing her voluptuous and musccular creamy body.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaes...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i cahn't laeh' yah hahm Bawbby...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i must theenk abeow' hiiem...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..hees hahnds on moy huge crocodoile braysts..uuuuuuuuuuuuh...hees feengahs plyyin weeth moy biieg crocodoile neepples...weeth moy woide crocodoile areolahs...uuuuuuh...mykin thaem...ha..haa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahd ...wahnt hiies feengahs...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...insoide moy biieg crocodoile cunt..yaes...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..probin me daypah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and daypah...uuuuuuuuh i'm gettin...uuuh...waeh'...uuuuh..waettah...uuuuuuuuh ...i must obay yah suh thomahs...uuuuuuuuh...i must geh'...uuuh...hawttah...uuuuuuh...hohnier...tao kayp Bawbby suyfe...uuuuh...i must...uuuuh...i've gawt t'... uuuuuuh...i'm gaowin t'...uuh...uuuh...uuuuh...uuuuuh uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuh...uuh...uuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuh...uuh ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuh..uuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman as she violently lactated and orgasmed four times in quick succession.

Sir Thomas was amazed and aroused as he watched the force of the Sexy Super She Croc's powerful lactations send her thin, tight croc bra flying off...her immense firm creamy breasts swaying freely from side to side...exposed in their naked glory...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...while the for--d of her violent orgasms sent a tsunami of white cum shooting out from her big glossy pink hard camel toe shaped cunt...soaking her tiny, tight croc string...causing it to slide down from between her huge creamy thighs to her knees.

The elderly English noble grinned as he saw Crocodile Woman unable to maintain her heroic pose. Her muscular creamy arms dangled limp on either side of her shapely, thick creamy upper body...her green eyes barely open in the slits of her thin croc mask..her head sagging between her naked immense creamy breasts...her breathing increasingly ragged as she swayed unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet as she tried to keep them planted flat on the surface of the old, thick, aphrodisiac-laced Persian rug.

He was aroused as he saw her naked immense firm creamy breasts becoming increasingly swollen and heavy...sagging down further and further...as seconds stretched into minutes. Sir Thomas saw rivers of white milk flowing freely from the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...over her hard, wide glossy pink areolas while waterfalls of white cum freely cascaded out of her big glossy pink camel toe cunt.. on to the thick fibres of the old Persian rug... she was barely standing on top of.

"You still refuse to accept the facts you big breasted buffoon?! That your overconfidence, arrogance and complacency have placed you in my hands? That your arch rival Mike Dandee was a small pawn in a bigger game? A game which I spent months creating. I will not be denied my victory. Not by Mike Dandee and certainly not by you. I command you to lie down on the rug at once! Allow the effects of its aphrodisiacs and the sevoflurane gas to tame you and place you under my control! Do it now Crocodile Woman! The life of young Bobby Darwin depends on your obedience!" commanded Sir Thomas, who was starting to become annoyed by the continued delaying tactics of the sleepy Sexy Super She Croc.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaw too smaht faw me suh thomahs...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i cahn't laeh' yah huht bawbby...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you wiien...uuuuuuuuuuuh my huge crocodoile braysts...gettin hayvier and hayvier...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...uuuh...thy ahh sao. ..ha..haa..haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahd ...i cahn't stawp lahctuytin...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh my biieg crocodoile cunt...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...huhts ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sao waeh'...cahn't stawp cummin ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...deezzy...uuh..slaypy ...gettin slaypier and slaypier...i must obay yah and loy daown on thiies aphrodoisiac rug..." cooed Crocodile Woman as she dropped down to the carpet on her left knee...then collapsed on her back on to the old Persian carpet...flinging her muscular creamy arms past her head...her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting amongst the thick, tainted fibres of the carpet on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short glossy toenails struggling to stay together and curled with tension.

Her naked immense firm creamy breasts labouring up and down with her increasingly strained breathing...rivers of white milk flowing freely from the tips of her big puffy glossy pink hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples...waterfalls of white cum gushing forth from her big glossy pink camel toe-shaped cunt...her green eyes fluttering rapidly in the slits of the croc mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback could do nothing but stare sleepily at Sir Thomas King as he looked down at her with sadistic satisfaction on his old, wrinkled face.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...cawngrahtuluytions suh thomahs...uuuuuh you eow'smahted me...uuuuuuuuuh...i naevah suspaected yah weah the rayl veelline...uuuuuuuuuh...nawt mr dahnday...buh' yah wawn't geh' awhy weeth thiies...uuuuuuuuh...i weell reguyn moy straength...spayd and stuymina...uuuuuuuuh...of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles...i weell geh' fray...uuuuh...and bring...you...uuuh...and moike dahnday...uuuuuh...tao justoice...uuuuuuuuuuh....uuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Crocodile Woman...her naked immense firm creamy breasts labouring up and down...with increasingly ragged breathing...as she struggled desperately to resist the powerful effects of the aphrodisiacs woven into the thick fibres of the old Persian rug and the thick fog of sevoflurane gas which engulfed every inch of her naked voluptuous and musscular creamy body.

"Still you persist with your tiresome superheroine rhetotic my big breasted buffoon? Still you are misguided like Mike Dandee that you can somehow gain the upper hand and defeat me? I shall rectify that" gloated Sir Thomas as he calmly reached under his jacket with his left hand and pulled out an object that the Sexy Super She Croc was very familiar with.

"uuuuuuuh...nao. ..uuuuuuuuh...thaht's a trahnquiloizah daht peestawl...uuuuuuuuh...nao. ..you ahh gaowin t' shoot me in moy biieg crocodoile neepples and moy biieg crocodoile cunt...nao. ..i cahn't move...nao. ..nao. ..nao" pleaded Crocodile Woman...knowing she could do absolutely nothing as the elderly English noble took aim at his targets...pulled the trigger of the X-2 tranquiliser pistol that he was holding in his left hand...and there were three quick bursts of compressed air from the muzzle of the weapon used in the past by Mike Dandee to tame her.

"aaaaaaaaaaaahgh...duyahct heets...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahgh you've shawt me...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahgh...in moy haaaaaaaaaahd biieg crocodoile neepples whoile thyah lahctuytin...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahgh...and in moy biieg haaaaaaaaaaahd waeh' crocodoile cunt...whoile Oy'm steell cummin...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahgh...pine...i'm in sao much pine suh thomahs...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahgh...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahgh" cried Crocodile Woman as she felt the agony of the tips of gleaming silver darts ...one each penetrating the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples...while a third dart easily penetrated her thick matted blonde pubic bush and embedded itself deep in the super erogenous glossy pink flesh of her hard, wet camel toe-shaped cunt.

"Your penchant for stating the obvious is most tedious Crocodile Woman. I am sure you are aware of what happens next" gloated Sir Thomas as he calmly put the pistol back under his jacket.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaessssss...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh you hahve shawt me...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in moy biiiiiiiiiig haaaaaaaaahd crocoooodoile niiiiipples...in moy biiiiig wayeeettt...crocoodeelle cuuuunt...weeth cahfentynil dahts...nayeevah....shawt whoile...i'm lahctuytin...whoile Oy'm cummin...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...nawt even moike dahnday hahs dun thiies...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... i'm gaowin...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...toooo bayeee ...knnawcked...ouuttt...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh fohrrr..thraye daaays....uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh hhhhawttttt...hhhhohrnnnny...hhhheeelplesss...gaowin t'..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Crocodile Woman as her green eyes finally closed in the slits of her croc mask...her breathing became slow and deep...her naked immense firm creamy breasts rising and falling slowly...tension evaporating from every muscle and sinew of her voluptuous creamy body... wide spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet with short, glossy toenails...the image of Sir Thomas King looking down at her blurring rapidly as she succumbed to unconsciousness

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Sir Thomas in triumph as he looked down at the tamed Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback who had just become the latest addition to his private collection.

To be continued

Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:28 am