Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:01 am

Crocodile Woman in Mike Dandee and the King's Collection 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Crocodile Woman in Mike Dandee and the King's Collection 3
Crocodile Woman in Mike Dandee and the King's Collection 3

Coomalie Creek, Northern Territory
Australia
10 pm

Police Commissioner TOM HAYDEN watched as his officers of the Northern Territory Police led local True Blue Crew warlord BILL MILLER and 20 of his white supremacist thugs away in handcuffs off Miller's farm, along with crates of high-powered automatic rifles, handguns, shotguns and explosives. He remembered receiving a call to collect Miller, his men and the illegal firearms and explosives from the territory's sexy superheroine CROCODILE WOMAN.

The veteran police officer remembered the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback had paid him another one of her surprise visits to his officer at Northern Territory Police HQ to tell him about her suspicions that the white supremacist group were in cahoots with the most notorious criminal in the territory...former zookeeper and tracker MIKE DANDEE.

Though he disapproved of the way she flaunted her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...barely garbed by thin, tight croc skin mask and croc skin G-string...and often lectured about it and acting as a vigilante...Hayden couldn't deny the popular sentiment in the territory that Crocodile Woman had brought many dangerous criminals to justice with her strength, speed and stamina of 40 saltwater crocodiles.

"You've got a lot of explaining to do about these weapons Mr Miller. What exactly was the True Blue Crew working with Mike Dandee on?" asked Hayden before the white supremacist warlord was put in the back of a police armoured car.

"yaw just as stupid as thaht biieg boobed crocodoile beetch cawmmeessionah! the true blue crew doesn't wehk weeth amuyteuhs loike moike dahnday! good luck on mykin thaese chahges steeck!" snarled Miller as he was placed into the back of the armoured car with some of his men.

"Maybe I might owe Crocodile Woman a congratulations and an apology. As usual, she's gone before the police arrive. Probably enjoying her victory I guess" thought Hayden as he walked back towards his car.

24 hours later
Tortilla Flats, Northern Territory
Australia
10 am

Carrying two cups of coffee and bag with pastries from a local diner in this small settlement, Mike Dandee made his way through an alleyway and then up the back stairwell of an old hotel, which was one of his many safehouses to hid out from the law. The run down hotel's customers were drifters who minded their own business and where trying to stay under the radar to avoid the law.

As one of the hotel's regulars, Mike always tipped the owners handsomely and they turned a blind eye to whatever he was doing. He unlocked the door to his room, entered with his coffee and pastries and then locked the door behind him. Mike grinned as he gazed upon the voluptuous and muscular creamy figure of Crocodile Woman as she lay sprawled out on her back and unconscious on the king sized bed in the room.

The Sexy Super She Croc wore only the croc mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face that was framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair. Her muscular creamy arms were extended limp past her head. Her thick creamy muscular legs were spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...showcasing her thick matted bush of blonde pubic hair and her glossy pink camel toe shaped cunt between her huge, wide open thighs.

Her erotic bare creamy feet rested on the mattress on their smooth heels, wide spaces between her sexy toes which had short, glossy toenails. Mike set the coffee cups and bag of pastries on a nearby table and then sat on a chair next to the bed.

"good mawnin crocodoile womahn. cahn Oy inteahst yah in some cawffay and buygels?" asked Mike as he pinched the Sexy Super She Croc in each of her big puffy glossy pink hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples with his right thumb and index finger but got no reaction for her.

"sohry Oy fohgawt. yah prawmissed t' stie uncawnscious faw two dies. yah oolwhys kayp yoah prawmisse loike the stupid supuhhaeroine yah are" quipped Mike as he watched Crocodile Woman's naked immense firm creamy breasts that were capped at their sexy summits by her famous big puffy glossy pink hard erect and bullet shaped nipples and wide hard glossy pink areolas, feeling his dick stiffen under his pants.

"you knaow Oy'm nawt such a bahd guy whaen yah geh' t' knaow me. Oy deedn't even tie yah up because whaen Oy knawck yah eow', yah oolwhys taell me haow lawng yah'll stie uncawnscious. thaht's whoy Oy loike yah" quipped Mike as he brushed the Sexy Super She Croc's thick matted blonde pubic bush and her glossy pink clitoris with his left thumb and she remained unresponsive.

"i'm bein pide biieg monay t' hahnd yah ovah t' cawllectah. Oy could do ih' tuh-die whoile yaw steell slaypin loike a biieg bybee. buh' theah's nao fun in thaht" said Mikeas he stroked the wet, hard, glossy pink camel toe-shaped cunt of the unconscious Crocodile Woman with the fingers of his left hand while the fingers of his right hand squeezed and rotated her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"buh' daon't wohry crocodoile womahn. yah slayp paysaefully. we'll hahve some fun whaen yah wyke up tomohraow" grinned Mike, an idea forming in his mind as he freely fondled the Sexy Super She Croc in her big, puffy, hard, erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and her hard wide glossy pink areloas and fingered in her wet, throbbing, glossy pink , came toe-shaped cunt, knowing she would keep her promise and stay unconscious for another day.

Katherine, Northern Territory
Australia
Noon

Barbara Darwin frowned as she put down the phone in the living room of the ranch house where she lived with her twin brother Bobby. "No reply from Mum? asked Bobby as he entered the living room. "No. Did you see the news? That Mike Dandee is on the loose again. The police arrested some members of the Trube Blue Crew that Crocodile Woman captured at a farm in Coomalie Creek. They think that Dandee was working with them. " said Barbara.

The mere mention of Crocodile Woman's name was enough to make Bobby's dick stiffen under his pants as he remembered how she allowed him to feel her naked immense firm creamy breasts as well as her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas, knowing they were the sopurce of her super powers and doing that made her weak and sleepy.

"I wouldn't worry about it. Crocodile Woman's on his trail. I'm sure it won't be long before she has him behind bars" said Bobby. "I know but Dandee's clever and cunning, he's found a lot of ways to arouse Crocodile Woman and knock her out. He created that croc chloroform which she's got no resistance to. Lots of crooks in the territory buy it to knock out Crocodile Woman if she busts up their business" replied Barbara.

"Yeah but Crocodile Woman always wins at the end of the day. We don't need to worry about Dandee with her protecting us and Mum's not a target for him either. "Mum is the most boring woman on the planet. She doesn't go anywhere except the office and home. She's probablyy's out of town on some business meetings or something for the Darwin Foundation" said Bobby.

Barbara nodded at her big brother. "I guess you're right. I'm worrying about nothing. Mum lives a really boring life. There isn't anything exciting that could possibly be going on with her now" agreed Barbara.

24 hours later
Tortilla Flats, Northern Territory
Australia
Noon.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile neepples...uuuuuh my woide crocodoile areolahs...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile cunt...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...ache..uuuuuuuuuh whao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wheah" moaned Crocodile Woman, her green eyes fluttering in the slits of the croc mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face, that was framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair as she announced she was regaining consciousness.

As her senses slowly returned, the Sexy Super She Croc saw she was naked except for her croc mask and lying on a bed in a hotel room which had the drapes closed. When she tried to move she discovered something else.

"eh...my hahnds teed behoind moy bahck...my fayt teed tohgethah boy moy ighnkles...weeth crawc twoine frawm moy crawc string whoile Oy was eow'...uuuuuuuuuuuuh..it's too strawng...uuuuuuuuuuuuh...i cahn't geh' fray..uuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Crocodile Woman as she flexed her voluptuous and muscular creamy body atop the bed, her creamy hands clenched into fists behind her back, the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet, with short glossy toenails curled with tension as she strained in futility to break her special croc twine which she used to bind the criminals that she defeated.

"good aftuhnoon crocodoile womahn. hope yah hahd a good nahp ovah the lahst two dies. Oy thaw' yah'd loike bein teed up weeth yoah own crawc twoine. say if yah loike haow ih' fayl" quipped Mike Dandee as he sat on a chair next to the bed.

"uuuuuuuuuuuh...you drugged me raylly good in moy biieg crocodoile neepples, moy woide crocodoile areolahs and moy biieg crocodoile cunt..uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my straength,stuymina and spayd of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles ahh slowly comin bahck mr dahnday. cawngrahtuluytions. yah eow'smahted me aguyn. buh' naow it's toime faw yah t' taell me whoy yah cuypchuhd me and whaht evil plahn yaw up t' weeth the true blue crew" sighed Crocodile Woman as she glared at Mike with sleepy green eyes in the slits of her croc mask.

Mike frowned as he looked at the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback as she lay naked, bound and helpless before him.

"why ahh yah supuhhaeroines sao uptoigh'? ooll thaht croime foightin must hahve yah rayl taense eh crocodoile womahn? yah nayd t' relahx and hahve some fun" grinned Mike as he cupped the Sexy Super She Croc's naked immense firm creamy breasts with each of his hands , knowing she could not stop him.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hahnds off moy huge crocodoile braysts mr dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..stawp peenchin and rotytin moy biieg crocodoile neepples...stawp rubbin moy woide crocodoile areolahs...yaw mykin thaem ...haa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahd..." complained Crocodile Woman as she wiggled helplessly atop the king size bed...unable to break the croc twine binding her creamy hands behind her back at the wrists or the croc twine binding her erotic bare creamy feet by her smooth, round ankles as Mike Dandee gleefully molested her in her famous nipples and areolas.

"thaht's roigh'. daon't foigh' ih' crocodoile womahn. just relahx and hahve fun. yah knaow yah wahnt t'" gloated Mike as he rotated the Sexy Super She Croc's big puffy glossy pink nipples 360 degrees clockwise, then 360 degrees anticlockwise, holding them with his thumbs and index fingers, simultaneously brushing her wide glossy pink areolas.His dick continued to stiffen under his pants as he did.

"Nao. .uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...stawp...mr dahnday...uuh stawp molestin me...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in moy biieg crocodoile neepples...and in moy woide crocodoile areolahs ...yaw mykin thaem...haa...haaa....haaaaaaaaaaaahd ...i cahn't reguyn moy straength, spayd, stuymina of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...nawt faeh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i've bayn uncawnscious faw two dies...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh must geh' fray...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...foind eow' yoah plahns...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...stawp yah...bring yah ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tao justoice...uuuh...uuuuuh" complained Crocodile Woman, wiggling in futility atop the bed as Mike continued to molest her in her famous nipples and areolas.

"yaw sao taense crocodoile womahn. yah raylly nayd t' relahx. Oy gawt just the thing" grinned Dandee as he removed his hands from the Sexy Super She Croc's naked immense firm breasts and reached into his right pants pocket while she was dazed and disoriented from his expert molestation of her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas.

"nao. .uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...oh nao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i'm bein vibruyted...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in moy biieg crocodoile neepples..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in moy woide crocodoile areolahs...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..weeth a mygic wahnd brayst mahssager...cahn't geh' fray...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" complained Crocodile Woman as she wiggled frantically atop the king size bed as Mike glided the vibrating tip of the massage wand breast massager over every inch of her big, puffy, hard, erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and her hard wide glossy pink areolas.

"thaht's roigh' moy biieg braysted supah friend. Oy gawt thiies espaecially faw yah. moy crawc chlorofohm and the muscle reluyxahnt weell kayp yoah supah neepples and yoah supah areolahs frawm regynin yoah supah paowers whoile thiies mahssager wehkin at 9,000 vibruytions pah minute weell hahve fun weeth thaem" grinned Mike as he observed the growing hardness and erectness of his bbusty arch enemy's famous big, puffy, glossy pink nipples and her wide glossy pink areolas.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...naevah bayn vibryted befoah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in moy biieg crocodoile neepples...in moy woide crocodoile areolahs..uuuuuuuuuuuuuh ..h...h...h...hawt...hh...hh...hh...hohny...hhh...hhh ...hhh...haelpless...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...naevah bayn vibryted befoah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in moy biieg crocodoile neepples...in moy woide crocodoile areolahs..uuuuuuuuuuuuuh ..h...h...h...hawt...hh...hh...hh...hohny...hhh...hhh ...hhh...haelpless...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...why...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are yah doin thiies...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..uuuuuuuuuuuh ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman as the struggles of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body atop the king size bed, got slower and slower.

"you knaow Oy cahn't taell yah thaht crocodoile womahn. ih''ll spoil the suhproise" quipped Mike as he moved the magic wand breast massager over the Sexy Super She Croc's big, puffy, hard, erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and her hard, wide glossy pink areolas until geysers of white milk shot into the air from the tips of her famous nipples.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you myde me lahctyte aguyn... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..hawt...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh hohny...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...haelpless...uuuuuuh nawt goivin me a chahnce...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tao reguyn moy straength, spayd and stuymina...of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh yaw enjoyin thiies aren't yah mr dahnday...uuuuuuh uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman as she lay flat on her back...her creamy hands tied behind her back by her own unbreakable croc twine...her erotic bare creamy feet tied together by more croc twine wrapped tightly around her smooth, round ankles...her sexy toes with short glossy toenails straining to stay together and curled with tension as Dandee glided the tip of the magic wand breast massager 360 degrees clockwise on her hard wide right glossy pink areola and then 360 degrees anticlockwise on her wide hard left glossy pink areola.

"you gawt me figured eow' crocodoile womahn. just loike Oy knaow yah enjoy gettin cuypchuhd boy me. yaw enjoyin thiies too. naow t' geh' yah noice and slaypy" grinned Mike as he lowered the magic wand breast massager between the Sexy Super She Croc's wide open huge creamy thighs...while she was distracted by trying to figure out what her number one arch enemy had planned for her...as well as trying to stay conscious and suppress the erotic urges in her voluptuous and muscular creamy body which threatened to tame her into sleepy submission.

She failed with flying colors as the tip of the magic wand breast massager moving at 6,000 vibrations per minute found its mark.

"noooooooo...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh bein vibruyted...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh insoide...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh moy biieg waeh' crocodoile cunt...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...nooooooooooooooooooooo ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh hawttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hohnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny ...uuuh...uuuuh...hhh...hhh...haellllllllllllllpless ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh s...s...s...stawp...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" complained Crocodile Woman, the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with short, glossy toenails...clutching at the bedsheets of the king-size behind unable to keep her huge creamy thighs closed as Mike inserted the vibrating tip of the magic want breast massager deep inside her wet, aching, throbbing, camel toe-shaped, glossy pink cunt.

"dawn't foigh' ih' crocodoile womahn. just relahx" said Mike as he adjusted the speed on the magic wand breast massager as he probed the Sexy Super She Croc deep in her wet, throbbing, glossy pink, camel toe-shaped cunt with it.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaes mr dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..yaw vibrytin me in moy biieg waeh' crocodoile cunt...at a very slaow spayd...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh yaw nawt oollaowin me t' cum...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...slaypy...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i'm sao slaypy...i gawt t' stie awuyke...lawng enough...fah yah t' taell me whaht yah plahn t' do weeth me...uuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman as she struggled to keep her green eyes open in the slits of the croc mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair.

"you knaow thaht's nawt gaowin t' hahppen crocodoile womahn. weeth yoah biieg crocodoile neepples and yoah woide crocodoile areolahs hahd...weeth yah lahctuytin...drugged weeth muscle reluyxahnt and crawc chlorofohm faw two dies...i'm gaowin t' vibryte yah in yoah biieg waeh' crocodoile cunt at the slaowest spayd of 3,000 vibruytions pah minute. yah knaow whaht's gaowin t' hahppen naext. yah cahn taell yoah old pahl moike dahnday" grinned Mike as the magic wand breast massager made a low humming noise as he held it steady and deep inside the wet, throbbing, glossy pink, camel toe-shaped cunt of the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback.

""uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you daon't foigh' faeh mr dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i'm sao wayk...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..gettin...slaypier... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and slaypier...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..i weell be knawcked eow' in the naext foive saecawnds...stie uncawnscious faw anuhthah die...uuuh..you wiien aguyn...uuuh...buh'...weell foind eow'...uuuh...whaht yoah plahns are...weell bring yah t' justoice...whaen Oy..i...i...uuh...uuuh...uuuuh...uuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Crocodile Woman as her green eyes slowly closed in the slits of her croc mask...her head rolled against her left shoulder...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with short glossy toenails...released their grip on the bedsheets of the king size bed...the low hum of the magic wand breast massager emanating from her wet, throbbing, glossy pink, camel toe-shaped cunt as Mike vibrated her back into unconsciousness.

To be continued

Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:57 pm