Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:03 pm

Scorpion and the Swan 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion and the Swan 3
Scorpion and the Swan 3

Ford Field
Detroit
8 pm

While DOROTHY SHARAPOVA changed from SWAN WOMAN...to go and check on the other members of her band...the SWAN ROCKERS...SCORPION WOMAN...watched the message being played out on a cell phone left behind by agents of shadowy global crime conglomerate CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL. It was now clear to the Venomous Vixen...who was Detective MICHELLE WALKER... that an attack on a nearby building was a diversion to lure her and Swan Woman away from the stadium so that ANA KUNESTOVA and Detective JIMMY KOWALSKI could be kidnapped.

Michelle's blue eyes burned with anger as she watched a message play out on a cell phone left behind for her to find. "Watch the screen Scorpion Woman" a woman's voice said. A gasp escaped from between Michelle's glossy red lips as she saw her partner unconscious, tied up...and a woman with red hair pointing a gun at his head.

" We know this policeman is important to you...He will be killed unless you give Swan Woman to us...She is who we want...Give her to us...the policeman and Ana Kunestova will be released unharmed...The exchange will happen at 3 pm tomorrow...We will give further instructions" the voice added. Then the call was terminated. "STINGER.." said Michelle. "Yes Mistress...The security on the phone is heavily encrypted...I cannot determine a location for Detective Kowalski...but the kidnappers will be unable to monitor you as I have disabled its GPS function and planted a virus in it" replied the alien artificial intelligence (AI).

"Thanks...It still leaves one problem" said Scorpion Woman. "Indeed Mistress...There seems to be only one solution" replied Stinger. "Yes" replied the Venomous Vixen as she heard footsteps approaching. She turned to see Dorothy back in her band attire, walking towards her. "What's that?" asked Dorothy. "A message from the kidnappers...They'll send us the location where they've got Ana and Detective Kowalski...We'll have to play along and look for the first chance to rescue them...Then we can bring them down" replied Michelle.

Dorothy hugged Scorpion Woman. " I trust you...We can't let anyone know what happened...I'll find a way for us to perform without Ana and have a great show...Ana would want that" said Dorothy. "Good...Tomorrow's a break in the band's schedule...Get some rest after the show...and we'll save our friends tomorrow" said Scorpion Woman. The Venomous Vixen watched Dorothy leave, knowing what she had to do to the Busty Russian Bombshell who had become her friend.

24 hours later
Conners Creek
Detroit
2 pm

Scorpion Woman...clad in her tight black armoured leotard...black armoured elbow length gloves...knee high black armoured boots... black armoured mask on the upper part of her face...her glossy black hair piled atop her head...a long braid resembling a scorpion's tail hanging from the back of her head to the middle of her back... alighted from her black armoured Scorpion Cycle as she arrived at the front gate of an abandoned electric power plant
in one of the city's outer eastern districts.

Swan Woman alighted gracefully from the sky to join the Venomous Vixen. Scorpion Woman looked at the Busty Russian Bombshell's voluptuous and muscular snow white body...barely contained in her thin tight blue and white taupe...silver bracelets bearing the swan insignia adorned her wrists...while blue and white gladiator heels appeared on the lower part of her long muscular white legs...showcasing her erotic white feet...with sexy glossy toenails...to match her glossy fingernails. A blue and white mask covered the upper part of her face...and her blonde hair...was now long golden and tousled.

"Stinger...Engage stealth mode and maintain surveillance on the perimeter...Wait for my signal" said Michelle into the silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger. "As you command Mistress..." replied the alien AI. Dorothy watched in awe as the black armoured Scorpion Cycle rode off under its own power and disappeared. "That's amazing...I don't think I'll ever get used to that" said Swan Woman with a smile at her ally.

Michelle smiled briefly. "We need to move...Stay sharp..." said Scorpion Woman as she effortlessly snapped the rusty lock and chain on the front gate...pushed it open and walked through. Dorothy was briefly surprised by Michelle's sudden coldness. But she quickly put it aside...trusting in the judgement of her more experienced ally...and knowing she couldn't save Ana without her help. Side by side...Scorpion Woman and Swan Woman entered the compound of the abandoned plant.

Preoccupied with rescuing Ana...Swan Woman didn't notice Scorpion Woman look at her in a particular way. "This way" said Michelle...as she directed Dorothy towards an old warehouse on the compound. The two heroines slowly entered the darkened building...looking around for any signs of life. They didn't have long to wait as Cyclops International agents...garbed in black uniforms, gloves and boots...the insignia of the all-seeing eye inside of a pyramid on the left side of their chests...emerged from the surrounding darkness to attack them.

Evading the knife of an agent... Scorpion Woman drove her right black armoured fist solidly into his jaw...sending some teeth and blood flying...as the agent flew backwards through the air...slammed into a steel post and fell face down to the ground. Turning around, the Venomous Vixen drove the ball of her left foot into the gut of another agent...cracking three ribs...sending him crashing into two other agents. Concern for Jimmy on her mind...Michelle ruthlessly hacked down two more agents...with a right hand karate chop to the throat...and a vicious left kick to the groin.

Nearby...Swan Woman held her own with the Cyclops agents she was facing. Using her great agility...Dorothy extended her long muscular snow white legs with the grace of a ballerina...the balls of her erotic snow white feet...connecting solidly with the faces...
guts...and groins of six Cyclops agents as they attacked her from all sides. As she put another agent down with a right black armoured fist to the jaw...Scorpion Woman spotted a cell phone located on some old wooden crates. With Swan Woman preoccupied with fighting other Cyclops agents... Michelle walked over to the phone...picked it up and turned it on.

As the phone turned on...the Venomous Vixen gasped as she saw a video of the Red Killer pointing a gun to Jimmy's head...and the young detective was unconscious. "Remember our agreement...Give us Swan Woman...We give you the policeman" a woman's voice reminded her. Scorpion Woman bit her lip as she switched off the phone. Behind her...she heard the Busty Russian Bombshell take out the last of the Cyclops agents who had ambushed them. Dorothy strolled over to where Michelle was standing with her back to her.

"These Cyclops International people are amateurs...Their plan to trap us failed" said Swan Woman proudly...her enormous firm snow white breasts bobbing sexily under her thin blue and white taupe as she approached her ally. Dorothy noticed the cell phone in Michelle's left black armoured gloved hand. "Did you find something?...A clue to where Ana and Detective Kowalski are?" asked Dorothy as she got closer to the Venomous Vixen.

"Sorry" whispered Scorpion Woman. "What?" asked Swan Woman..standing inches behind her ally. In a swift motion...the Venomous Vixen turned around and blasted the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia in the middle of her enormous firm snow white bust with an energy bolt from the silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger...at point blank range. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH"
groaned Dorothy...her muscular snow white arms and long muscular snow white legs flailing in the air as the blast knocked her off her erotic snow white feet...sent her hurtling backwards...and she collapsed to the ground on her back.

Before she could recover...Scorpion Woman was atop her in a flash...and yanked down the top of Dorothy's thin white and blue taupe...exposing the biggest and most beautiful breasts in all of Russia. "AIEEEEEE....MY SWAN NIPPLES...AIEEEEEE...SCORPION WOMAN...AIEEEEEEEE...YOU ARE SQUEEZING THEM...SO HAAAARD...AIEEEEEEEE....PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEE...WHY...AIEEEEEEEEEEE
...STOP...AIEEEEEEEEEEE....YOU ARE MAKING ME WEAK...AIEEEEEEEEEE...STOP...AIEEEEEEEEE...GETTING SLEEPY...AIEEEEEEEEEEE...
...SO SLEEPY...AIEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEE" screamed Dorothy...writhing frantically...unable to free herself as Scorpion Woman molested her super erogenous big thick shiny pink nipples...moulding them into bullet shapes within two seconds.

The Venomous Vixen made no reply...as she changed tactics...gripping and rotating the Busty Russian Bombshell's famous nipples 360 degrees clockwise. "NOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU ARE MAKING ME
….UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PAIN...BEING REPLACED...UUUUUUUH...BY PLEASURE
...MAKING ME THINK...OF ANA'S NIPPLE MASSAGES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...I AM GETTING...SLEEPIER...AND SLEEPIER
...PLEASE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP" pleaded Swan Woman....her muscular snow white arms and long muscular snow white legs falling limp to the ground...as she let the Venomous Vixen molest her into submission.

Her left knee resting on Dorothy's toned abdomen to keep her pinned on back to the ground...Scorpion Woman lowered her right black armoured gloved hand between her wide open huge snow white thighs. "Noooo...Uuuuuuh...Nooooo...Please...Don't do it" pleaded Swan Woman as she felt the Venomous Vixen's right hand slip under the flimsy part her taupe that barely covered the space between her huge snow white thighs.

Her left knee resting on Dorothy's toned abdomen to keep her pinned on back to the ground...Scorpion Woman lowered her right black armoured gloved hand between her wide open huge snow white thighs. "Noooo...Uuuuuuh...Nooooo...Please...Don't do it" pleaded Swan Woman as she felt the Venomous Vixen's right hand slip under the flimsy part her taupe that barely covered the space between her huge snow white thighs.​

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SCORPION WOMAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH​
...STOP RUBBING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SWAN CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUH​
...BECOMING WEAKER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CANNOT STOP YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TRUSTED YOU...UUUUUH​
...YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BETRAYED ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dorothy...rolling her head from side to side...​
the sexy toes of her erotic snow white feet curled with tension...her long muscular snow white legs spread wide open as the Venomous Vixen rubbed her shiny pink clitoris up and down with her right index and middle finger.​

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DID YOU...DO THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH​
...TO ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SWAN NIPPLES...SO...HAAAAAARD....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SWAN CUNT...​
NEVER BEEN...SO WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO....EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO BE....UUUUUUH​
...PUT...TO SLEEP...BE KNOCKED OUT...FOR A LONG TIME...SCORPION WOMAN...UUUUH...HELP... I AM GOING...GOING TO...UH...UUH​
...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dorothy her voluptuous and muscular snow white body surging then collapsing to the ground as she was brought to a massive orgasm.​

​Her blue eyes barely open in the slits of her blue and white mask...as she lactated freely from the tips of her hard and erect big shiny pink nipples...and a wide wet spot was framed against the part of her thin tight blue and white taupe between her wide
open huge snow white thighs...the last thing Dorothy saw was Scorpion Woman spread a thick layer of her own white cum around her glossy pink lips...right under her flaring nostrils. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Swan Woman as her head rolled against her left shoulder and she succumbed to unconsciousness.

Scorpion Woman stood up and looked down at the beaten Busty Russian Bombshell...lying topless and unconscious before her. "Sorry Dorothy...but you'll understand that this was necessary" thought Michelle as she looked down at her friend. It was one of the hardest decisions that she had to make. But the Venomous Vixen couldn't let Jimmy die. Scorpion Woman knew she had to play along with Cyclops' plan until she could save the young detective, Ana Kunestova and Swan Woman. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of applause.

Michelle turned in the direction of the applause and saw a woman dressed in a black leather catsuit from head to toe...her identity concealed by a feline cowl mask...exposing the lower part of her nose and her mouth...with cat's ears erect on her head. She was joined in the open by 20 more Cyclops agents...dressed in black...all of them carrying MP-5 assault rifles. "Well done...Swan Woman didn't suspect a thing...I had my doubts that you would do it...but you proved me wrong...That you are prepared to do what is necessary" gloated Ludmille.

"You!...You're the Queen of Cats!" snarled Scorpion Woman...her blue eyes glaring at the Russian villainess through the slits of her black armoured mask...her black armoured fists clenched. The Venomous Vixen tensed the muscles of her curvaceous creamy body...her huge firm creamy breasts rising and falling within her tight black armoured leotard...looking at the Queen of Cats and the 20 gun-toting Cyclops agents...looking for a chance to strike.

"Yes...Swan Slut told you about me...She is too trusting...She thought you were her friend...and then you betrayed her...It was amusing to see her beg you to not to knock her out...but we are the same...We do what we want...We don't care about anyone else!" boasted Ludmille. "We're not the same!...You don't know me!" quipped Scorpion Woman. "Oh?...But I think I do" replied
the Queen of Cats as she nodded her head to the left.

Michelle looked in that direction. Her blue eyes widened in the slits of her black armoured mask as she saw Red Killer step forward...holding a still unconscious Detective Jimmy Kowalski...his hands tied behind his back...holding a gun to his right temple...four Cyclops agents armed with AR-15 assault rifles surrounding her. The Venomous Vixen unclenched her black armoured gloved fists...her huge firm creamy breasts heaving slower up and down under her tight black armoured leotard. She couldn't act while Jimmy's life was in danger.

"My interest is in Swan Woman...not you...or this policeman you clearly care for...I have delivered him to you as promised...Bring her to me!" ordered Ludmille. Reluctantly Michelle walked over to where Dorothy lay and picked her up in her muscular creamy arms. Swan Woman's head lolled backwards...her glossy pink lips parted in surprise and defeat...her naked enormous firm snow white breasts...capped at their summits by big thick shiny pink nipples and wide shiny pink areolas...her long muscular creamy legs dangling limp below her wide curvy waist...the sexy toes of her erotic snow white feet pointing to the ground in defeat.

"Sorry Dorothy..." whispered Michelle as she handed the unconscious Swan Woman to two Cyclops agents standing beside Ludmille. Scorpion Woman could do nothing but watch as they carried the Busty Russian Bombshell away. The Venomous Vixen looked at Ludmille who looked at Red Killer. The Russian assassin shoved Jimmy to the ground. "Uhhh" groaned the young detective as he hit the ground face down. The Venomous Vixen ran to him as Red Killer and the Cyclops agents with her stepped back.

Her concern for Jimmy taking over...Scorpion Woman knelt down beside him...and snapped the zip cuffs binding his hands. "Uhhh" Jimmy groaned again. "Jim...Are you all right?" asked Michelle as she slowly turned her partner on his back. The Venomous Vixen breathed a sigh of relief as she saw his brown eyes open. "Scorpion...Am I...in the sky?" asked Jimmy. "No..." replied Michelle who was baffled by his words. In a split second...the young detective's facial expression turned from confused to serious.

"But you are" said Jimmy. "Jim?...What do you...UUUUNH" cried the Venomous Vixen...staring at him in disbelief as he stabbed her in the exposed part of her huge right firm creamy breast with a hypodermic needle. "UUUUUUNH" groaned Michelle as Jimmy stabbed her in her huge left firm creamy breast with the needle. Scorpion Woman jumped to her feet...staggering backwards.

The Venomous Vixen looked at Jimmy who stood like a statue with a vacant stare in his brown eyes...his image blurring as the world spun around her. "Jim...Uuuuuuh...What have you...Uuuuuuuuh...done...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuh" groaned Michelle as she felt her
big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples...stiffening rapidly under her tight black armoured leotard. The young detective made no reply as he stood with a vacant stare in his brown eyes...looking at her.

His image became blurry with the rest of the world around her. The Venomous Vixen staggered from side to side...her long muscular creamy legs unsteady below her small curvy wait...pressing the palm of her right black armoured gloved hand against the middle of her forehead...her blue eyes fluttering in the slits if her black armoured mask...as she struggled against growing erotic urges...weakness and fatigue...as she felt her big pink puffy Scorpion Nipples becoming harder and erecter under her tight black armoured leotard...chafing against its interior.

"We noticed you have a greater resistance to feminite than most women...but you cannot resist a direct application to your erogenous body parts...and would never suspect a man you care for to do it!" gloated the Red Killer. Michelle knew the Russian assassin was right on all counts...as images of her naked and having sex with Jimmy over and over...flooded her mind...the line between reality and fantasy blurring rapidly.

"No...Uuuuuh...must...fight...must save...Uuuuuh...Jim...Swan Woman...have to..." groaned Scorpion Woman as she struggled to point the silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger at the Red Killer and shoot her with an energy bolt. The Queen of Cats had no such handicap as she hurled a pair of feminite tipped darts at the vulnerable Venomous Vixen. "UUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUNH" groaned Michelle...a dart lodging in the exposed surface of her huge left and right creamy breasts...intensifying the effects of the feminite already in her body.

Her head reeling with dizziness as her hard and erect big pink Scorpion Nipples chafed against the inside of her tight black armoured leotard....Scorpion Woman collapsed to the ground on her back...her slender muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing in the air. "Tame her" instructed Red Killer...and the hypnotised Jimmy Kowalski did as he was ordered. Straddling the Venomous Vixen he pulled down the middle of her tight black armoured leotard...exposing her huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JIM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...DON'T DO THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Scorpion Woman as the young detective groped her naked huge firm creamy breasts with his hands...his thumbs and index fingers pinching and rotating her hard and erect big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples...until she began to lactate.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SCORPION NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO...HARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TURNING ME ON
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELS....SO...GOOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T...CAN'T FIGHT YOU...UUUUUUUUUUH
...FEMINITE INSIDE ME...TAKING OVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING...WEAK....SEXY...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUH...JIM...
UUUUUUUUH...PLEASE...UUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T DO THIS...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Michelle...her slender muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her small curvy waist as Jimmy straddled her...keeping her pinned to the ground as he squeezed and rotated her hard and erect big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples...causing rivers of white milk to flow freely out of their hardened tips.

Red Killer and the Queen of Cats smiled as they saw the Venomous Vixen swiftly succumbing to the feminite as Jimmy aroused her rapidly in her naked huge firm creamy breasts. "She is ready...Do it now" commanded the Russian assassin. Robotically...Jimmy eased off Michelle's toned abdomen...but kept the palm of his left hand pressed there to keep her pinned to the ground....as he lowered his right hand between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

"NO...UUUUUUUUH...NOT MY SCORPION CLITORIS...UUUUH...JIM...NO...UUUUUUUUUH...SO WET...SO EXCITED...NO...UUUUUUH...DON'T MAKE ME CUM' pleaded Scorpion Woman her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her black armoured mask...looking up at the young detective as he stroked the sliver of her black armoured leotard between her huge
creamy thighs...his fingers. Through her blurry vision...Michelle saw Jimmy hesitate for a minute...as if he realised what he was doing was wrong.

"Do it!...Do it now!" cried Red Killer as she pointed her gun at t Scorpion Woman. Jimmy looked briefly at the Russian assassin. The look that Michelle saw in his brown eyes gone...the vacant stare returned. Shoving his right index and middle fingers under the sliver of the Venomous Vixen's black armoured leotard...Jimmy vigorously rubbed her wet and excited pink Scorpion Clitoris underneath. "NOOOO...JIM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Scorpion Woman rolling her head rapidly from side to side...as if she was in a nightmare she couldn't wake up from...as Jim rapidly aroused her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Venomous Vixen as she felt him insert his right index finger inside of her sex....fingering her deeper and deeper inside of her pink Scorpion Cunt....making the pressure inside build rapidly in a matter of seconds until she couldn't resist any more.
"UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH....UUUUUUH
….UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH..UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Scorpion Woman as Jimmy brought her to four massive orgasms in quick succession.

As she gasped for breath...her naked huge firm creamy breasts heaving rapidly up and down...as she lactated freely from the tips of her hard and erect big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples... Jimmy removed his right index finger from under the sliver of her black armoured leotard...and held it under her flaring nostrils. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuh" cooed Scorpion Woman...her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her black armoured mask as her head rolled against her right shoulder...the world blurring into a kaleidoscope of colours...then blackness as she smelt her own cum and was lulled into unconsciousness.

Some hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Jim...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Scorpion Woman...her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her black armoured mask...her head rolling from side to side...as she slowly regained consciousness. As she drifted out of the fog of unconsciousness and the stupor of sex and sleep that she had been in...Michelle didn't want to believe that she was betrayed again by a man she was in love with. "Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed the Venomous Vixen...rolling her head from side to side...trying to rouse herself from the nightmare she was in.

When she awoke...Scorpion Woman was shocked to see that she had been stripped of almost all of her black armoured attire...except for her mask...gloves and the silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger. She tried to move but discovered she was lying flat on her back atop a steel table...her slender muscular creamy arms at her sides...her wrists bound to either side of the table by strong steel clamps. Her long muscular creamy legs were spread wide open below her small curvy waist...her erotic bare creamy feet were restrained to the bottom of the table by steel shackles around her ankles.

"Uuuuuuuuunh...Uuuuuuuuuunh" groaned Scorpion Woman.. tugging in futility at her restraints...the hardness and erectness of her big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples...and the semi-aroused state of her throbbing pink Scorpion Cunt...negating her Scorpion Strength. Looking to her right...Michelle was shocked to see Swan Woman lying sprawled out on her back...and restrained in similar fashion.
The Busty Russian Bombshell was stripped down to her mask. Lacking the alien superhuman physiology which Scorpion Woman had...Swan Woman was still unconscious from the effects of the feminite and erotic torture meted out to her by the Venomous Vixen. Michelle felt guilty as she watched Dorothy lying helpless nearby.

At that moment...Red Killer and the Queen of Cats entered the room. Scorpion Woman saw them when they entered. She also saw 12 Cyclops agents...armed with MP-5 assault rifles in the background. Michelle knew she had to find a way to buy time for her to regain her Scorpion Strength to save Jimmy, Dorothy and Ana. Red Killer approached the Venomous Vixen.

"So you are awake...Impressive.. You are more powerful than Swan Slut...Once we figured out a way to defeat you...persuade you to do our dirty work...We realised your love for the young police detective could be used to make you tame Swan Woman" gloated Red Killer.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Swan Woman...alerting her captors that she was regaining consciousness. Michelle could only watch as the Queens of Cats hovered over the helpless Top Heavy Heroine of Russia. As her blue eyes opened in the slits of her blue and white mask...and her vision slowly cleared...Dorothy was alarmed to see Ludmille looking down at her. The Busty Russian Bombshell was still getting over that surprise...when the Queen of Cats scratched her wide shiny pink areolas and her still hard and erect big thick shiny pink nipples with her razor sharp claws.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MY SWAN NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MY SWAN AREOLAS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE...PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEE...
QUEEN OF CATS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...SCRATCHING THEM..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...HELPLESS...AIEEEEEEEEEE...SCORPION WOMAN...
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...HELP...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed Dorothy...her fists clenched...the sexy toes of her erotic bare snow white feet curled with tension as she thrashed about helplessly atop the table as Ludmille raked her claws over the summits of her naked enormous firm snow white breasts.

Seeing her friend in pain and peril...knowing she was responsible for it...Michelle forgot about her well laid plan to free both of them.
"Stop!!.. Leave her alone!!" cried Scorpion Woman flexing her slender muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs...tugging at the steel manacles binding her wrists and ankles to the steel table she was bound to...unable to break free.

"Your friend cannot help you Swan Slut!...She betrayed you...She helped us to capture you!!" gloated Ludmille ...briefly pausing her erotic torture of the Busty Russian Bombshell's naked enormous firm snow white breasts."No!!...You blackmailed her!!...She did
what she had to do...to save someone she cares for...I would do the same!!...She's still my idol...my friend...We will stop you!!" declared Dorothy in defiance.

"We shall see about that!" sneered Ludmille as she sank her claws into the sexy summits of Dororthy's naked firm.mountainous snow white breasts."AIEEEEEEE....AIEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed Swan Woman...thrashing in agony helpless atop her table.Scorpion Woman felt her big puffy pink nipples beginning to soften. " My Scorpion Nipples relaxing.. the feminite is wearing off...in a few seconds...My Scorpion Strength's coming back...Just need a few more seconds" thought Michelle as she readied herself.

This did not go unnoticed by the Red Killer. Opening a compact in her left hand...the Russian assassin sent a pair of mechanical spiders moving towards the unsuspecting Venomous Vixen. They moved undetected along s beam overhead...then lowered themselves towards her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

Michelle only became aware of their presence when she felt them on her wide pink Scorpion Areolas. "Eh?...What...No" gasped Scorpion Woman...her blue eyes wude open with surprise in the slits of her black armoured mask as she saw the spiders...and knew she couldn't stop what was about to happen.

"UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Scorpion Woman as the mechanical spiders sank their metal fangs deep into her big puffy pink nipples. Shaking her naked huge firm creamy breasts from side to side... the Venomous Vixen threw the spiders off her chest.. and they smashed to pieces on the ground. But the damage had been done.

"NO...UUUUUUUH...INJECTED MY SCORPION NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUH...WITH FEMINITE AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JUST AS...THEY WERE RECOVERING...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...HAAARD...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
BECOMING...WEAK...SEXY...SLEEPY...MUST...GET FREE...UUUUUUUH..UUUUUUH" moaned Michelle as she writhed frantically atop
her table...images of her having sex with Jimmy fillimg her mind again.

Swan Woman's situation was no better as Ludmille thrust her claws deeper and deeper into her big thick shiny pink nipples..drugging her with a potent aphrodisiac that coated hee ckaws. Weakened by feminite and the physical abuse of her erogenous body parts by Scorpion Woman...Dorothy's resistance was crumbling fast.

Leaving Swan Woman's big thick shiny pink nipples hard and erect...drops of white milk oozing out of their tips...Queen of Cats lowered her right hand between her enemy's wide open huge snow white thighs. "OOOOH
..AHHHHHH..AHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dorothy as she felt Ludmille's claws brush her thick golden pubic bush...then rake her wet and excited shiny pink clitoris up and down. Swan Wonan couldn't stop thinking about Ana having sex with her over and over again.

"UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUU....UUUUUUUUUH" moaned Scorpion Woman writhing frantically atop her table...
tugging weakly at the steel clamps binding her wrists and ankles...trying to fight the renewed effects of feminite coursing through her body...making her big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples hard and erect...drops of white milk staring to flow from their hardening tips...while her pink Scorpion Clitoris became wet and excited in the middle of her neatly trimmed glossy black pubic bush between her huge muscular creamy thighs.

As the Venomous Vixen struggled to suppress her growing erotic urges...she saw Jimmy stabding like a statue nearby. "Uuuuh..
.Jim...Uuuuuh...Help...Uuuuuh" moaned Scorpion Woman. "Yes Detective...Help Scorpion Woman" gloated Red Killer. The young detective stepped forward...his brown eyes vacant...as he approached the table on top of which Scorpion Woman was bound. Michelle's blue eyes widened in panic in the slits of her black armoured mask...as her hypnotised boyfriend...lowered his head between her wide open huge muscular creamy thighs...instead of for the restraints binding her to the table.

"No!...Jim!...No!...Free me!!...You have to resist!!" cried the Venomous Vixen. "You cannot save your lover Scorpion Woman!...You
are as helpless as he us!!" gloated Red Killer..as Jimmy began to lick the wet and excited pink clitoris of his superheroine girlfriend.
"NOOOO...UUUUUUUUH...JIM...NOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUH...STOP....UUUUUUUUUH...STOP LICKING...
UUUUUH...MY SCORPION CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH" groaned Michelle...clenxhing her black armoured gloved fists...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet curled with tension...her head tossing violently fron side to side...as Jimmy's tongue flickered up and down her clitoris ..arousing her with lust.

Nearby...the Queen of Cats raked the claws of her right gloved hand up and down the space between Swan Woman's wide open huge snow white thighs. "OOOOOOOOH...AHHHHH....AHHHHHHH...UUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Busty Russian Bombshell...spreading her thighs as wide as she could.. the sexy toes of her erotic bare snow feet tense and pointed like a ballerina's toes as she allowed Ludmille to continue to erotically torture her wet...shiny...excited pink clitoris...with her claws...her thick golden pubic bush soaked with fluids oozing out of the parting lips of her shiny pink clitoris.

The line between reality and fantasy blurred for Dorothy...as her erotic urges began to overwhelm her...and thoughts of sex with Ana began to dominate her jaded brain. Ludmille smiled to see Swan Woman...naked...aroused and helpless before her. She took her right index finger and inserted it into the pace between the parted lips of the Busty Russian Bombshell's shiny pink clitoris.
"UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dorothy her head rolling from side to side...gasping for air...her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her blue and white mask as she struggled to stay awake.

Removing her cum-stained right index finger from Swan Woman's wet and throbbing shiny pink cunt...Queen Of Cats...held it
under her arch enemy's nose. "NO...UUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME SMELL...MY OWN CUM...SO WEAK...WANT TO PASS OUT...WANT TO SLEEP" moaned Dorothy.

"Not yet Bird Bitch...I have a surprise for you" sneered Ludmille. Swan Woman could do nothing but stare sleepily as the Queen of Cats showed her a vibrator with an encased glowing green tip."No...Uuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuh...not feminite...Uuuuuuh...too weak...Uuuuuuh...too turned on...Uuuuuuh...too tired...Uuuuh..if you put it in me...Uuuuuh..It will finish me...Uuuuh...Uuuuh...
Scorpion Woman...Help me" cried Swan Woman in growing panic as Ludmille brought it closer to her wet and throbbing shiny
pink cunt.

But the Venomous Vixen was in no position to help herself...let alone the Busty Russian Bombshell. " O...UUUUUUH..JIM..NO...
UUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUH...SO WEAK...UUUUUH..GETTING WEAKER...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH"moaned Scorpion Woman...writhing helplessly atop the table she was bound to as the young detective she was in love with...licked her wet shiny
pink Scorpion Clitoris with his tongue.. making her sexy and sleepy.

Red Killer who had Jimmy under her control looked on with growing interest and arousal as he slowly tamed Scorpion Woman
into sexy...slrepy submission."You are strong...but with the feminite inside of you...your man arousing you...You will submit...You
will be tamed"gloated the Russian assassin.

"NO...UUUUUUUH...FEELING...SO...HOT...UUUH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUUH..JIM..UUUUUUUUUUH...WANT YOU...UUUUUH...TO TAME ME..UUUUUH...BUT NOT...UUUUUH...LIKE THIS....UUUUUUUH...THIS...UUUUH...IS...IS...WRONG...UUUUUH...STOP..UUUUH...STOP"moaned Scorpion Woman...her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her black armoured mask...as she struggled to suppress her growing erotic urges about Jimmy...to
cum and pass out.

The Red Killer surprised the Venomous Vixen by kissing her long and deep on her glossy red lips while Jimmy continued to lick
her shiny pink Scorpion Clitoris."NNNN...NNNNN ...NNNNN...NNNNNNNN" moaned Michelle beconing sexier and sleepier with each passing second.

Nearby...Swan Woman was facing a far worse situation...compared to Scorpion Woman. "NO...NO...NO...NO" pleaded Dorothy as Ludmille taunted her...by waving the the feminite tipped vibrator before her sleepy blue eyes. With a smile on her face...the Queen
of Cats thrust the vibrator through the parted lips of Dorothy's shiny pink clitoris...which was already very wet...and turned it on.

"UUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUNH...UUNH...UUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUNH..UUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Swan Woman thrashing about helplessly atop her table....becoming very excited as the feminite tip if the vibrator aroused her shiny pink cunt...forcing her to think about having sex with Ana.

Aroused and weakened by the feminite and hours of erotic physical torture...Swan Woman could not resist the pressure rising rapidly inside of her throbbing and wet shiny pink cunt."UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia...unable to stave of a massive orgasm. But the cum couldn't escape because the active feminite tipped vibrator had plugged her cunt.

"Uuuuuuuh... Feminite...Uuuuuuuh...arousing me...Uuuuuuuuh...vibrator...Uuuuuuh...stuck..deep in...my Swan Cunt...Uuuuuuuuh...
my cum..trapped...Uuuuuuuuuh...vibrator..Uuuuuuuuh...keeping me...turned on...Uuuuh...tired...so tired...want to sleep...Uuuuuuuh...can't get free..Uuuuuuuuh....need...help...Uuuh..Uuuh"cooed Dorothy...her blue eyes barely open in the slits of
her blue and white mask.

The Queen of Cats laughed. "You're finished Swan Slut...You are no match for the feminite...You are not as strong as your
American friend...You cannot stop thinking about having sex with Ana Kunestova...You will soon go to sleep...I have won!" declared
Ludmille as she walked away from Dorothy and towards the table atop which Scorpion Woman was being erotically tortured by Red Killer and the hypnotised Detective Jimmy Kowalski.

"UUUUUUUH...JIM...UUUUUUH...STOP...UUUH...STOP LICKING...UUUUUUH...MY SCORPION CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUH...
GETTING WEAK...GETTING SLEEPY...UUUUUH...SO SLEEPY...I.. ...UUUUUH...CAN'T SAVE US...UUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUH" moaned Michelle spreading her long muscular creamy legs wide open...giving her partner unlimited access to her sex...and his tongue flickered up and down her shiny pink clitoris.

Red Killer and Ludmille watched with awe and arousal...as Scorpion Woman writhed helplessly atop the table...her fists clenched..
the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet curled with tension...her head rolling from side to side...as she struggled against the growing erotic urges inside of her..as she lactated freely out of her hard and erect big puffy pink nipples...trying to resist the feminite inside of her...and suppress a powerful orgasm that was building inside of her.

"Enough..Step back" ordered Red Killer. Jimmy raised his head from between Scorpion Woman's wide open huge creamy thighs...and stepped back from the table. The Venomous Vixen turned her head in his direction. Her blue eyes looked at him in sleepy anger...as Red Killer and Queen of Cats stood on either side of the hypnotised young detective.

"What did you do to him?!...You'll pay for this!!" quipped Scorpion Woman as she continued to strain atop the table...unable to break the steel clamps binding her wrists and ankles to the table." I think not...Remove your pants!" said Red Killer. The Venomous Vixen played into her hands...looking at Jimmy as he robotically dropped his pants down to his ankles. Her blue eyes

fluttered in the slits of her black armoured mask...her head reeled with dizziness...geysers of white milk shot into the air from the tips of her hard and erect big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples...as she was mesmerised by the bulge in the middle of his briefs.

"UUUUUUUUH...CAN'T LOOK AWAY...UUUUUH....UUUUUUH...MAKING...SCORPION NIPPLES SO...HAAAAAARD...SCORPION CUNT...UUUUUUH..SO WET...UUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING...UUUH...HOT...UUUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUH...UUUUH" moaned Michelle...mesmerised by the frame if Jimmy's dick against the fabric of his briefs.

Ludmille made things worse for Scorpion Woman..pulling Jimmy's briefs down to his knees...revealing his long stiff erect tanned member to her. "UUUUUUUH..NO...UUUUUUH...JIM...UUUUUUUUUH.. HELP..UUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned Michellle as she strained to suppress thepressure building steadily in her thobbing pink Scorpion Cunt.

The Red Killer released two more mechanical spiders which crawled along the floor...up on to the table...on to Scorpion Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts. "AIEEEE...AIEEEE" cried the Venomous Vixen as the spiders bit her in her big puffy hard and erect lactating Scorpion Nipples injecting more liquid feminite into her body.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JIM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELP ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Michelle...her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her black armoured mask as the new injection of liquid feminite hit her with a vengeance.

Unable to look away as Ludmille stroked Jimmy's hard and erect dick...Scorpion Woman saw images of Jimmy and her ex boyfriend Trey Johnson having sex with her...groping her breasts...teasing her nipples into hardness...fingering her in her cunt...over and over again.

"UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH......UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUH..." groaned Scorpion Woman...tugging frantically at the clamps binding her wrists and ankles to the table...trying to suppress a powerful orgasm building rapidly in her throbbing cunt.

To be continued

Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:29 pm