Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:41 pm

Rohanna and the Lost City 
Megalomaniac

Post Rohanna and the Lost City
A reboot of a classic Rohanna story.

BC

Rohanna and the Lost City

Georgetown, Guyana 1970.
Midnight.

"This is it! I know it has to be!" declared SIRr GODFREY TIBBETodfrey Tibbet as he paced excitedly in his suite at the Georgetown Hilton Hotel. "Calm down father..Remember your medication.." his 27-year-old daughter ELEANOR, a red-head with piercing green-eyes, said as she placed her hands on his shoulders. However the famous English explorer could not contain himself. "Many have been searching for the fabled city of El Dorado..the city of gold... I have devoted my entire career to it...Now..I have a map which could lead us straight to it.. in the land of the Mocumbo. What a discovery this will be!" insisted Sir Godfrey. "Eleanor is right Sir Godfrey..You must be calm..We will have to trek many miles into the jungles of Guyana to find it." Eleanor's fiancee..a dark-haired lawyer named RICK CHASE said.

"Do not worry dear boy...I have made contact with a former student of mine in Lethem..a small river town in the south..He will help us to organise our expedition..and the Mocumbo, the man-eaters of legend, are extinct, " added Sir Godfrey. Eleanor and Rick exchanged glances. They had other plans for Sir Godfrey. Unknown to the trio, their conversation was being monitored in the adjacent suite. German treasure hunter, MAXWELL VON TRAPP, smiled with sinister satisfaction as he listened to their plans being outlined. "It will not be long now old fool...You will give El Dorado's treasure to me!" he thought.

Two days later.
Lethem. Midnight

School teacher MAREE RAECESA sipped a warm cup of tea as she stood by her bedroom window and listened to the sounds of boats putting out for their nightly journey from the nearby docks. She set her cup down on a nearby table and picked up a novel from a nearby table. "Things seem quiet tonight..Maybe I can catch up on my reading" thought Maree thought as she walked towards her bed. However the mild-mannered school teacher suddenly got the strangest feeling that something was terribly amiss. "So much for a quiet evening at home.." said Maree with a smile as she knew what was going to happen next...as she removed her large-rimmed glasses from her face and set them on to a nightstand close to her bed.

Stepping into the centre of her room..Maree began to spin on a single spot..initiating an amazing transformation. Her black hair which was tied atop her head..became loose and glossy as it lengthened..cascading on to her shoulders and almost reaching the centre of her back. The school teacher's baggy nightgown..which restricted her movements slowly disappeared...as she felt her shapely body becoming increasingly voluptuous and muscular. Maree felt her breasts become huge,firm and well-rounded as they grew several inches in size..and were barely contained in a flimsy ocelot pelt string bra which appeared on her immense firm shiny brown chest..while an ocelot pelt G-string hugged the space between a pair of muscular shiny brown thighs. Her feet were bare shiny brown and erotic to the eye. Her brown eyes sparkled with determination. Maree Raecesa had completed her transformation to the beautiful ROHANNA...GIRL OF THE GUIANAS."Now to find out what evil is at work and stop it!" resolved the Sexy Superwoman of the Guianas as she leapt nimbly out of her bedroom window unnoticed and set off to find her quarry.

Moving with incredible speed...it did not Rohanna long to locate the evil-doers. Three large men, dressed in animal skins were assaulting a young woman in an alley way. Two were holding her down by the arms, the third was removing her top. She was screaming and her legs, barely covered by a short skirt, were kicking, but her attackers didn't seem to care. "Must find the mark, the mark of royalty," Rohanna heard the man say as he looked down on the woman's breasts..just before the gorgeous Girl of the Guianas sailed, erotic bare shiny brown feet first into his back and sent him flying.

The other two men backed away, amazed. "Go woman, you are free, I will keep these thugs away from you," said Rohanna to the woman, who ran away as fast as her legs could take her. She turned and faced off against the three potential rapists. "You three men seem to like holding women..Why don't you try to hold me?!" declared Rohanna as she bounded towards them.

Driving the ball of her right erotic bare shiny brown foot into the gut of one man..the Buxom Jungle Heroine caused him to double up in pain and fall to the ground. "She is the queen," cried one of the men still standing, his eyes wide open. "Yes..She has the power of the gods. Must bring her to KONGA..he will know if she is our queen..." said the other man "What kind of foolishness are you talking about?!...I am Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas..I am superheroine and I fight for justice.." snapped Maree.. going into relaxed heroine mode, her hands on her wide curvy hips, her long muscular shiny brown legs slightly apart. "This is going to be too easy.., These men are clearly delusional..but they still need to be taught a lesson before I hand them over to the authorities..They will never try something like this again..." thought Maree to herself. "We no hurt, you come with us woman," said one of the men. "You are crazy.. and it is time to end this.." said an impatient Rohanna..who was now wondering why she had given up reading a good book for this.

As the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas took one step towards the men..planning how she would take care of these two felons..she felt something wet land on her bra. Looking down at her immense firm shiny brown chest...Rohanna saw it was a hunk of what looked and smelt like wet mud. "You guys are really going to get it now...I will have to clean my bra before I go out to fight evil again..." quipped Maree said with a smile.

However the ordinary school teacher was soon admonishing her superheroine alter-ego for not doing her homework as the cold mud slid down the under her ocelot pelt string bra...making contact with her big puffy black nipples "Uuuuuuuuh...The mud...something in it...is making my big nipples become…ha..haa..haaaaaaaaaaard
..becoming dizzy...becoming...sleepy..so sleepy..how do you know...my weakness..
allowed myself to be..distracted...must get away...get mud off my breasts..before it knocks me out.." groaned Rohanna as she turned and attempted to run out on to the street..but her long muscular shiny brown legs felt like water beneath her waist.. allowing the trio of animal-skin clad men to catch her

"You come with us, queen," said one of the men.. grabbing her arms from behind and pulling her back. Another man grabbed her legs and they wrestled her to the ground on her back. "No!..Uuuuh!!..I have to get free!!..Must not be tamed!!" cried the Sexy Superwoman of the Guianas as she writhed frantically within their grips..struggling to break their hold on her..however the third man who she had felled earlier returned for payback.

Using both of his hands..he pushed back the string straps of Maree’s flimsy ocelot pelt bra and massaged the mud deep into her naked immense firm shiny brown breasts...covering every inch of them...paying special attention to her famous wide black areolas and big puffy black nipples.

"You sleep now queen," sneered this man as he expertly massaged the mud into Rohanna's mighty chest. "Uuuuuuuuh...I will...Uuuuuuuuuuh..once you put enough of that mud on my big nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...that’s the source of my super strength..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...mud contains a drug...makes me sleepy...and compels me...to tell the truth..Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...must get free...” moaned Rohanna
as she tried to wiggle free, her long muscular shiny brown legs stretching back and forth below her wide curvy waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny brown feet...with short glossy toenails curled with tension.

However the men realised what she was trying to do. While his comrades pinned her firmly against the ground on her back..the man who was massaging the special mud into Rohanna's big breasts..took some more from inside a satchel he carried and spread that mud between her legs..on the soft flesh on the inside of her thighs, all around her ocelot pelt G-string...and finally under it.
"Uuuuhhhhhh....Congratulations...becoming..weak..turned on..mud too strong..never fought something like this..becoming tired...so tired...going to sleep.." confessed Rohanna..her brown eyes flickering as the strength was massaged out of her curvaceous and muscular brown body...and she lay helpless on the ground before her enemies. The men looked at each other and redoubled their efforts.. spreading the cool mud all over her body.. concentrating on her huge firm shiny brown breasts..taut stomach..and tight rear end.

"Uuuuuuuuh...You have defeated me..my breasts..my cunt...they are turned on...that makes me so. weak...I have to sleep..dream of man's touch..only man's touch..your hands all over me..cannot stop you..knocking me unconscious..." whispered Rohanna whispered as her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body went limpd..her brown eyes closing as her head rolled against her right shoulder and she fell into a deep sleep.

"Mud put you sleep," said one of the men, who then hoisted the buxom heroine over his shoulder..her slender muscled arms dangling limp against his back..her long mane of glossy black hair hanging like a curtain. "Now we take you to Konga, he make you queen" said another man as they prepared to make their escape with their curvaceous captive.

However the woman who the valiant Rohanna had saved from the attackers had run away and returned with some town’s local police. The three men heard whistles as police officers searched the streets for them. "We must escape," said one of the men, frightened. The one carrying Rohanna nodded and they headed off to a nearby field. "We not get away with queen," said one, seeing many search lights up ahead. The man carrying Rohanna quickly laid her down on the ground..flat on her back. Another man handed him a small antique bottle.

He opened it, and waved it underneath Maree's nose. The sexy jungle avenger opened her brown eyes opened but she was not awake..but was suspended in an enchanted sleep. "You have no choice..must go into jungle..find… Mocumbo..Mocumbo..Mocumbo," commanded the man waving the bottle under Rohanna's nose. In a lifeless voice, Maree replied.. "Yes...will sleep for now..but must find Mocumbo..find Mocumbo...Mocumbo.." Her brown eyes closed as she passed out once more and the men ran off into the surrounding jungle. "She must come..no can fight ..she be our queen," said one of the men. Using their native skills and knowledge of the jungle, they eluded the police who continued to search the town and the surrounding jungle for the Superwoman of the Guianas.

Later that evening.. Rohanna awoke to find her beautiful body covered with a dry, flaky covering of earth. "Uuuuh....I have a real headache...How did I get here?...I remember driving off three weird men who were attacking a woman...but after that...I do not remember anything...it seems as if I was knocked out...but how did I get this muck all over me..surely mud could not have been used to put me to sleep.

As she got to her erotic bare shiny brown feet..Rohanna saw the torch lights from police officers who were undoubtedly looking for her now. "I have to head home for a shower immediately once I get a good night's sleep..I will figure out what happened in the morning.." resolved Rohanna..baffled by what had happened to her. Moving swiftly and stealthily..Rohanna successfully eluded the police search party and returned home.

Standing in the middle of her bedroom..the Girl of the Guianas focused her thoughts and changed back into school teacher Maree Raecesa. She stepped into her nearby shower and sighed with pleasure as the warm water washed over her curvaceous brown body..relaxing her aching muscles and washing off the strange muck that was on her. As she stepped out of the shower and toweled off...Maree felt instantly relaxed. The towel dropped to the floor and her arms fell limp at her sides. "Ohhh...feel..so strange.. tired... have to sleep...must find..Mocumbo..Mocumbo..." repeated Maree as she walked in a trance like state towards her bedroom. She slipped naked under the covers and found it impossible to stay awake. As Maree drifted off to sleep she heard strange voices chanting "Mocumbo..Mocumbo.." in her mind.

48 hours later
Lethem
11 am.

Sir Godfrey Tibbet, Eleanor and Rick Chase walked through the streets of the town..heading in the direction of its elementary school.. "Accursed weather..flies..humidity" grumbled Chase grumbled as dabbed his neck with his handkerchief.He was not used to the jungle. "A mere inconvinience dear boy..from this river town..our adventure begins!" scoffed Tibbet declared. Eleanor said nothing but gave Chase a knowing look.

Alone in her classroom during a free period, Maree Raecesa graded her students' homework assignments. However in the back of her mind , voices kept chanting the words 'Mocumbo! Mocumbo!" Her brown eyes drooped slightly behind her large-rimmed glasses as the mere thought of those words made her nipples stiffen under her blouse and she felt sleepy. "Maree!..Hello I was looking for you.." a male voice said interrupting her thoughts.

Maree turned in her chair to see her colleague, history teacher CLINT BRONSON enter the room. His black hair was neatly combed and his well-conditioned body visibly beneath his well-pressed clothes. Maree secretly had an attraction for Bronson, who worked as a jungle guide and tracker, when he wasn’t teaching at the school. But knew she that as Rohanna, she could not afford to get close to any man.

As Maree stood up to greet him, she noticed the trio behind him. "I wanted to introduce you to my old teacher at Oxford..Sir Godfrey Tibbet.." said Clint as he introduced the renowed explorer. "Charmed milady" Tibbet said as he grasped and lightly kissed the top of Maree's right hand. Silently, Tibbet wondered why a woman like Maree would hide her beauty in such drab attire. He scrutinised her baggy white blouse, long black skirt, short black hair and large-rimmed glasses.

"My daughter Eleanor and her fiancee Mr Rick Chase.." Tibbet added, as he introduced his two companions. "I'll be going away for a couple of days into the jungles with Sir Godfrey..very special expedition...I've spoken with the headmaster and he said it should not be a problem for you to supervise my class during my absence.." Clint said with a broad smile which sent a rush of heat through Maree's body, especially the amazing chest she kept concealed under her drab clothing.

Again the strange voices in her mind, beckoned to Maree. " Something about this expedition does not feel right..I will have to investigate this as Rohanna" resolved Maree. "When do you leave Clint?" Maree asked. "Tonight...Sir Godfrey has already hired the services of a vessel to take us down river" Clint replied.

Maree nodded her approval and watched as the quartet said their goodbyes and walked out of her classroom. Just at that moment, the school bell rang to announce the resumption of classes.

Demerara River, 10 pm

COLE GRIFTER kept a firm grip on the wheel as he kept the river boat Spartan on a steady southward course along the Demerara River. Outside the rain came down in torrents and the wind howled outside. Though he accepted the job, Grifter could not understand why Godfrey Tibbet and his party were so eager to set out along the river at night and during Guyana's rainy season.

His thoughts were interrupted as his young but experienced first mate, HAN LEE, entered the bridge. "Everything's secure boss..The passengers have all gone to their quarters.." Han reported as he took off his raincoat. " Better that way..Good thing we concealed our weapons before they got aboard..Colonel Barama would take the boat away if he knew.." Cole replied as he took a gulp from his rum flask. "I don't know boss...I think Rohanna might have put in a good word for us with Barama" Han said. "Don't even go there Han..the lady's..well..old enough to pass for your big sister...There's no future there.." Cole said, knowing full well his first mate's attraction to the beateous jungle maiden. Han looked at his skipper for a minute before replying. "I'll take first watch."

Lethem, midnight.

Maree Raecesa tossed and turned in her sleep as the rain pounded atop the roof of her house. "Come queen..Mocumbo calls you..Mocumbo! Mocumbo!..Mocumbo!" the voices chanted in her head. "Ohhh!" Maree gasped as she awoke with a start. The school teacher climbed out of bed. Her white nightgown was stained with sweat.

"That strange nightmare again...I have a terrible feeling that Clint and that expedition are in grave danger..I have to change into Rohanna and go after them..."resolved Maree as she slipped off her nightgown and let it drop to the floor. In the darkness of her bed room, she began to spin.

Her black hair lengthened, cascading on to her shoulders and almost reaching the centre of her back. Maree's body which became increasingly voluptuous and muscular. An ocelot pelt string bra barely covered her huge firm shiny brown breasts while an ocelot pelt G-string did little to cover the space between her huge shiny brown thigs. Her brown eyes sparkled with determination. Maree Raecesa had once again changed into to the legendary Rohanna..Girl of the Guianas. The beautiful jungle avenger slipped out her house and into the night.

Demerara River, 1 am.

Cole Grifter and Han Lee watched from the bow of the Spartan as a small boat headed towards the nearby shoreline. On board were Sir Godfrey Tibbet, Clint Bronson, Eleanor Tibbet, Rick Chase and two Amerindian porters Bronson had hired in Latham. The rain coming down in torrents on to the river and the lush green jungle on either side of it.

"This does not seem right" Han said as he watched them land on the nearby river bank. "Crazy old man..Wants to find some hidden treasure real bad...At least, we're getting paid well for this trip.." Grfiter remarked as he took a swig of his whiskey flask. "Nobody would be insane enough to venture into the jungle now.." the ex Green Beret added as he headed back to the bridge.

Han watched as the party of five disappaeared out of sight. He could not shake the feeling that there was more to their expedition than the whims of the elderly Tibbet. Hidden amongst the dense foliage, Mocumbo tribesmen watched as Tibbet and he party secured their boat on the shore and started inland.

"Intruders..They go to lost city..Must tell Konga" one said and dispatched a runner to relay the news back to the Mocumbo chief. The tribesman ran non stop through the jungle until he reached the hidden village of the Mocumbo. He ran staright into th chief's hut and bowed low before Mocumbo Chief and Witch Doctor Konga. "People come..They.. to lost city.." the native said as he bowed before him. "They shall make great sacrifices for our queen..She shall soon come.. We must prepare for them" he declared as he wanted into his looking pool and the native departed.

Dawn, southern Guyana jungles

As the sun rose over the lush green jungles along the southern stretch of the Demerara River, a shapely silhouette swung through the treetops from vine to vine. Every muscle on Rohanna's voluptuous shiny brown body was accentuated as she moved nimbly from one vine to another. The jungle maiden of might alighted on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet on to the branches of a tree and surveyed the dense foliage before her.

She placed her hands on her wide curvy hips and her long muscular shiny brown legs were spread slightly apart. Her ocelot pelt string bra...strained to contain her huge firm shiny brown breasts while thick forest of glossy black pubic hair between her huge brown thighs was visible thanks to her ocelot pelt G-string. "Clint and the others have made some headway into the jungle..Tibbet is very eager to find El Dorado..I must get ahead of them to protect them from whatever danger waiting for them.." resolved Rohanna resolved.

Grabbing hold of a vine, the Sexy Superwoman of the Guianas swung deeper and deeper into the jungle ..where no one had gone before. However she was unaware of the danger which awaited her or of hidden eyes watching her and she headed towards that danger.

To be continued

Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:13 am