Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:29 am

New Cougar Woman in El Cougar 
Megalomaniac

Post New Cougar Woman in El Cougar
New Cougar Woman in El Cougar

Downtown Tijuana
Mexico
10 pm

Squatting atop a building...a voluptuous and muscular female figure looked down at the people and vehicles moving down on the street...hundreds of feet below . Her awesome brown body was barely clad by a flimsy strapless beige bra which barely covered a pair of immense firm brown breasts...offering glimpses of the wide dark brown areolas and big puffy dark brown nipples that capped their sexy summits...a tiny beige G-string which barely covered the space between her huge muscular brown thighs...gold bracelets bearing the insignia of a striding cougar on her wrists...the gold clasp between her amazing cleavage shaped in the head of a roaring cougar.

She squatted on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...her sexy toes...sporting glossy claw like toenails..lightly tapping the concrete ledge that she was on. Her brown eyes stared out over the city that was her domain...through the slits of a thin beige mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of glossy tousled black hair. She was the COUGAR WOMAN ...champion super heroine of Mexico. While she was admired throughout her country for her beauty and bravery... the Mexicana Marvel went relatively unnoticed in her daily life as 18 year old MARIA AMERO...high school student.

Cougar Woman let out a sigh of frustration. "There is nothing happening in the city tonight..." said Maria as she stood up. Crime in Tijuana had come to a virtual standstill since the MANOS BLANCOS crime cartel had shifted most of its operations to Detroit in the United States. Maria was baffled as to why the cartel did this...remembering how she fell into a special chloroform trap which knocked her out for hours and stopped her from preventing them offloading the majority of their cocaine stocks to lower level criminal gangs who they were allied with.

"I think I should go home...I do have school tomorrow" said the Lusty Luchadora as she prepared to head back to her family's home in the CENTRO district. Maria's immense firm brown bust heaved under her thin strapless beige bra. She had kept her identity a secret from her parents MIGUEL and ROSITA for weeks...before she finally learnt that her mother used to be Cougar Woman...and that her parents supported her as a crime fighter...knowing they would keep her secret. It made Maria feel empowered as she fought against evil and protected innocent people from harm.

Just as she was about to leave...Cougar Woman felt her big puffy dark brown nipples stiffen under her thin tight beige bra. "Oh...I spoke too soon...My Cougar Nipples are sensing evil...I must go and deal with this before I go home" resolved Maria...limbering up her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs. Turning on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...the Lusty Luchadora flexed her huge muscular brown thighs and leapt off the building she was on. The muscles of her voluptuous brown body accentuated as she sailed through the air...landing on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet atop another building..then sprinting off...her immense firm brown breasts bobbing sexily...her muscular brown arms and legs moving in tandem...her long mane of glossy black tousled hair flailing in the breeze as she headed towards her destination.

America district
10.30 pm

Inside of a warehouse...a group of local thugs were busy at work...unloading wooden crates from a truck and preparing to put another set of crates on to the truck...the latter bearing the insignia of a white handprint which was familiar to many people in Mexico as the mark of the MANOS BLANCOS CARTEL. The leader of the thugs opened a crate. He and his comrades were excited over the cache of automatic rifles and ammunition which they found inside...and knew that the other crates they had received from DETROIT...had weapons which they needed to continue their business.

The thug leader then examined the plastic packages filled with white cocaine powder that was being put in crates to be shipped back to Detroit. "Get the stuff loaded before the cops find us" said the thug leader. "You gentlemen have bigger problems to deal with" a female voice said. The thug leader and the eight thugs with him turned in the direction of the voice. They were shocked and aroused to see Cougar Woman saunter into their midst in the dimly-lit warehouse and assume her heroic pose before them. Her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her long muscular brown legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare brown feet resting flat on the concrete floor of the warehouse...her immense firm brown breasts pushed forward with confidence...her voluptuous and muscular brown body barely clad by her flimsy strapless beige bra and beige G-string.

"The Cougar Slut!...Kill her!!" yelled the thug leader. Maria exploded into action. Flexing her huge muscular brown thighs...the Mexicana Marvel launched herself towards the thug leader as he went for his pistol. Distracted by the strands of glossy black pubic hair peeking out along the borders of her beige G-string between her huge brown thighs...he was slow to act as Cougar Woman planted the ball of her erotic right brown bare foot in the middle of his face. Somersaulting over his falling form...Maria felled a second thug with a left hand karate chop to the right side of his neck.

A thug drew a machete and came at her swinging. Sparks flew as Cougar Woman used her gold bracelets to block his attacks. As he missed with a wild swing...the Lusty Luchadora drove her right fist hard into his groin. The thug dropped to the floor wheezing in pain. The muscles on her voluptuous brown body accentuated...Cougar Woman somersaulted with feline agility...avoiding the random gunfire from the remaining five thugs with AK-47 assault rifles. Going on the offensive...Maria drove the balls of her erotic bare brown feet into the chest of one thug...sending him crashing into two others...and they fell dazed to the floor.

The last two thugs dropped their guns and ran to the front door of the warehouse to make their escape with the cocaine that was already loaded into the truck. But as the opened the door...they were shocked to see the way had been blocked by members of Tijuana's finest... three police squad cars blocking the entrance...uniformed officers with their pistols drawn. They surrendered without a fight. Meanwhile Cougar Woman planted the ball of her erotic right brown bare foot on the middle of the thug leader's chest as she questioned him. "Where did you get these guns from?...Where are the drugs going?" demanded Maria...applying pressure to his chest through the ball of her foot.

"EL MANO..." gasped the thug leader. Maria's brown eyes widened in the slits of her thin beige mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face. She knew this was the name of the masked leader of the Manos Blancos. No one had seen or heard of him for months.
"Tell me where I can find him!" demanded Cougar Woman...applying more pressure to his chest through the ball of her foot. "De...troit…" gasped the thug leader before he passed out. The Lusty Luchadora removed her foot from his chest. She was pondering what she meant when she heard a familiar voice behind her.

"Should have known you were the anonymous tip." Maria turned around to see the stubbly faced Detective FELIPE MARTINEZ...approaching her. Though he was in his 30's...Cougar Woman found herself strangely attracted to him. Maria felt her big nipples stiffen under bra and her cunt become moist under her G-string as he stood in front of her. It confused her because she was in love with Juan. "Just doing what any normal citizen would do" replied the Mexicana Marvel. "Only you're no ordinary citizen...Did he tell you anything useful?" asked Felipe. Maria thought for a minute before replying.

"The guns came from the United States...the cocaine was going in the same way...I think to the Manos Blancos" replied Cougar Woman. Felipe looked grimly at the crates with drugs and guns. "It doesn't make sense...why they would suddenly leave Tijuana...and cross the border...so far north..." said the detective. "Much as I enjoy your company Detective Martinez...I have to go now...I know you have everything under control" said Maria with a smile before she turned and walked away from him. Felipe grinned as he saw some of the uniformed cops admire the Mexicana Marvel's famous bust and ass before she flexed her huge brown thighs...leapt on to a nearby rooftop and ran away.

Centro district
11 pm

Moving stealthily over the rooftops in her neighbourhood...Cougar Woman entered undetected through the open window of her bedroom of her family's apartment...located above a herbal medicine shop which her parents ran. As the balls of her erotic right brown bare feet alighted gently to the floor of her bedroom...the Lusty Luchadora closed the windows and drew the curtains. The bedroom door opened and she saw her mother Rosita enter with a pile of clean clothes. Rosita looked at her teenage super heroine daughter from head to toe in her flimsy attire.

"Thanks for doing my laundry Mom" said Maria as she embraced Rosita. "It's not a problem dear...school and being a super heroine is a lot of responsibility"replied Maria as she hugged her daughter. As they broke their embrace...Rosita raised her hands to the Mexicana Marvel's enhanced bust and adjusted her strapless beige bra slightly. "It fits you well...but I must confess...I'd feel better if your attire was a little less revealing" said Rosita. "Mother!" fumed Cougar Woman...rolling her brown eyes in the slits of her thin beige mask. At that moment Miguel entered his daughter's bedroom.

"Ah my little girl" said Miguel...beaming with pride at his daughter. "Hi Daddy" replied the Lusty Luchadora as she hugged her father. "I'm so glad you are safe...I know it is dangerous out there...the criminals will do anything to harm you" said Miguel as he placed his hands on Maria's smooth broad brown shoulders. "Dad...Mom thinks I should change my costume..." said Cougar Woman..looking at him with big brown eyes in the slits of her thin beige mask. Miguel looked at his wife and then his daughter. "I thought the same thing about your mother's costume when she was Cougar Woman" said Miguel.

"Miguel...You are not helping" said Rosita...though she knew her husband was right. "You and your mother were granted a great gift...to be he Cougar Woman...I can tell you...I worried about your mother many times when she was not with me...what criminals were doing to her...how her costume made it easy for them to do things...to weaken her...put her to sleep...try to kill her...but I believed in your mother...that her love for me was strong...that no matter what happened...she would always prevail...and she did...the criminals are now more dangerous...cunning..
your strengths and weaknesses are well known...but I believe in you Maria...that you will always win" said Miguel.

"Thanks Dad" replied Cougar Woman as she kissed her father on his right cheek. "Your father is right Maria...You will face the same challenges which I once faced...I know the lengths to which the criminals will go to defeat Cougar Woman..and I do fear for your safety...any mother would...but I know the Cougar Spirit deemed you worthy...and I could not be prouder of you. Maria and her parents hugged again. "Now...You need to take a shower and get some rest...You have school tomorrow" said Miguel. "I will...Good night Mom...Good night Dad" said Maria as she kissed her parents before they walked out of her bedroom and closed the door behind them.

24 hours later
La Paz High School
Noon

Dressed in a baggy shirt...skirt...flat shoes...wearing large rimmed glasses on her face and her shoulder length black hair in a ponytail behind her head...Maria Amero watched the school's men's soccer team practice. Considered a bookworm by her fellow students... Maria was bypassed by most of the boys and girls. The Latina teen nerd didn't mind. Her identity and attire as Maria Amero drew no attention to the fact that she was secretly Cougar Woman...who all the boys drooled over and who all the girls envied.

But Maria was only interested in one boy. She felt her nipples stiffen under her shirt and her cunt become damp under her panties as she watched Juan Romero...her best friend since childhood ...playing shirtless against some of his teammates. Some cheerleaders noticed Maria watching Juan....his muscular tanned upper body visible for all. "Dream on nerd!...He won't give you the time of day!" one cheerleader taunted.
Her words were hurtful and it made Maria sad.

While Juan was infatuated with her as Cougar Woman...he only saw Maria Amero more like his little sister. She was reluctant to reveal her secret identity to him for fear of losing him. Then Maria heard a male voice reply. "Leave her alone you airheads!...She won't be suspended from cheerleading because she's got bad grades...like you." The cheerleaders walked off...the truth hurting. Maria turned her head to see MANUEL GARCIA sit down on the bleachers next to her.

Though not as handsome or skilled a soccer player like Juan...Manuel was good looking and kind hearted. "Thanks Miguel...I appreciate the rescue" said Maria with a smile. She found it curious that being next to Manuel maintained her arousal. Maria never saw him as boyfriend but as a friend. "No problem Maria...You're really smart and pretty...I think those girls are mean to you because they're jealous" said Manuel as he towelled off and drank some water. " I thought they'd be jealous about Cougar Woman" said Maria.

"She's okay I guess" replied Manuel shrugging his shoulders. "Okay?...I thought all the boys in school were hot for her...She's strong...sexy and she has super powers" said Maria...a little disappointed that Manuel didn't think highly of her alter-ego. "Cougar Woman is all right I guess...but I think she feels she's better than everyone else...but she's not you....and I think you're better" replied Manuel as he kissed Maria on her left cheek before returning to the field to practice. He left her feeling happy, aroused and confused..until she heard the school bell signal the end of lunch and time to resume classes.

Hidalgo district
4 pm

In a backstreet medical laboratory which he ran...DOCTOR HUGO VARGAS got a call. A former scientist/surgeon who was banned from medical practice for his unethical practice which resulted in the deaths of patients ...Vargas used to work for the Manos Blancos Cartel...until they left Tijuana months ago. As he picked up his cell phone...Vargas saw that an unknown number was calling him. He answered and heard the voice of EL MANO...leader of the Manos Blancos Cartel talking to him.

"Cougar Woman has been disrupting the weapons shipments coming into Tijuana...and the cocaine which is being shipped to Detroit...You must do something to stop that big breasted bitch!" said El Mano...whose identity was unknown to everyone inside and outside of Mexico. "But what can I do jefe?...The local gangs have been unable to stop her" replied Vargas. "You must find someone whose power matches that of Cougar Woman...Someone who can defeat her...She must be stopped before she learns too much about our activities...Do not fail me" replied El Mano before the line went dead.

Vargas walked over to a medicine cabinet. He took out a vial containing an orange serum. It was one of his many chemical concoctions which had been banned by the authorities after a string of disastrous test results. The serum was a combination of adrenaline, cocaine, testosterone and the blood of an adult male cougar. Vargas had tried the serum on several male test subjects but none proved able to handle the side effects of the serum. All of them died. Knowing the ultimatum issued by El Mano...Vargas knew he had to find a suitable subject and soon.

48 hours later
Juarez
Tijuana
9 pm

Under the cover of nightfall, Maria Amero was on the move in the form of her sexy, super powered alter ego Cougar Woman. Her
school work done for the night...the Latina teen bookworm shed her nerdy image and baggy clothing. Her voluptuous and muscular brown body barely clad by a flimsy strapless beige bra that barely contained her immense firm brown
and beige G-string...which did little to cover the space between her huge brown thighs...Maria traversed the rooftops of buildings with superhuman stamina and feline agility.

The Mexicana Marvel had defeated some petty crooks over the last two days. But she couldn't stop thinking about the guns for drugs trade which the Manos Blancos were running with their local allies...all the way from Detroit. "What caused them to leave Tijuana so quickly?...They are the strongest cartel in Mexico...No one was threatening them...Why go so far north into the United States?" wondered Maria as she sprinted across the rooftops...flexing her huge brown thighs every so often...effortlessly leaping like her feline namesake from one building to another.

The Lusty Luchadora's thoughts were interrupted as she felt her big puffy dark brown nipples shoot to attention under her thin strapless beige bra...as her feline senses detected evil close by. Following the trail...Cougar Woman alighted into an alley...where she found some thugs offloading wooden crates bearing the insignia of the white hand...from a van on to a pick up truck...and bags filled with cocaine being transferred from the pick up to the van. "The Cougar Bitch!...Kill her!!" yelled a gun smuggler as two of his partners picked up loaded AK-47 assault rifles and opened fire at her.

Moving her muscular brown arms in front of her...Maria used her gold Cougar Bracelets to deflect the bullets Wonder Woman style before dispatching the two smugglers with a left and right fist combination. Whirling around...Cougar Woman drove the ball of her erotic right bare brown foot hard into the jaw of a drug smuggler before he could shoot her with his gun. Grabbing another drug smuggler by his left wrist before he could stab her with his knife...the Mexicana Marvel flung him over her right shoulder...hard to the ground.

The other drug smuggler jumped in the pickup and sped off down the alley. Maria was about to chase him...when the van laded with weapons sped off in the other direction on to the street. Opting to pursue the gun smugglers... Cougar Woman turned on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet and ran after them. The arms smugglers were alarmed to see the Mexicana Marvel. running after them at incredible speed.

"Kill that bitch!" yelled the arms smuggler driving the van. The smuggler in the rear...reached into one of the crates that was packed full of grenades. Taking out one...he popped the pin and hurled it at Cougar Woman. Flexing her huge brown thighs...Maria leapt out of the way as the grenade flew past her and exploded on the street behind her. Twisting her voluptuous and muscular brown body again...the Lusty Luchadora dodged a second grenade.

""I've got to stop them before someone gets hurt" resolved Maria as she quickened her pace. Flexing her huge brown thighs...the Mexicana Marvel made a huge leap...her momentum carrying her into the back of the van....the balls of her erotic bare brown feet slamming into the chest of the smuggler in the rear...sending him hurtling into the smuggler who was driving the van. As the van swerved out of control...Cougar Woman heard the pin of a grenade which the second smuggler was holding...fall to the floor of the van.

Turning on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...the Mexicana Marvel ran to the open rear of the van...flexed her huge brown thighs and leapt clear of the van. Looking back over her left shoulder to see that she was clear of the van...Maria's brown eyes widened in horror in the slits of her thin beige mask as she saw the van collide with an oncoming car...the two vehicles being consumed in a huge fireball.

"No!!" gasped Cougar Woman as the balls of her erotic bare brown feet made contact with the asphalt surface of the street and she ran towards the flaming wrecks. The Lusty Luchadora heard screams of agony coming from the burning car. Ripping off the driver's side door...Maria reached in and pulled the driver out of the car. She rolled him along the ground to put out the flames that were burning through his clothes and covering his body.

Cougar Woman was worried when she realised that not only had the man suffered severe burns all over his body.. but his right arm and leg were badly mangled. The Mexicana Marvel turned over the man...who couldn't stop screaming...on to his back. Her brown eyes widened in shock in the slits of her thin beige mask...and a gasp escaped from between her parted glossy pink lips as she recognised the victim. It was Manuel Garcia.

As he screamed in agony from his burns and the pain in his destroyed right arm and right leg... Manuel saw Cougar Woman looking down at him...as if she knew him. "AAAAAAH...YOU DID THIS TO ME...YOU DID THIS TO ME...AAAAAAAAH..AAAAAAAAAAAH" screamed Manuel as he looked up at her. Maria wanted to do something to help him...but his words made her feel guilty that she wasn't able to save him.

She was still struggling to figure out what to say or do...when she heard the sound of approaching sirens. Without a word...Cougar Woman turned around and ran away from the injured Manuel Garcia. "YOU DID THIS...AAAAAAAAAAAH...YOU'LL PAY...AAAAAAAH
...YOU'LL PAY...AAAAAAAAAAAAH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" screamed Manuel...watching the Mexicana Marvel flee the scene...before the pain from his injuries caused him to pass out on the street...several feet away from his burning vehicle.

24 hours later
Hospital Del Carmen
Tijuana
2 pm

Maria Amero made her way through the corridors of the hospital. She had come to see her school mate and friend Manuel Garcia who had been badly injured in a fiery car crash. As she walked towards the room where he was warded...Maria could remember the harsh words that he said to her as Cougar Woman after she had pulled him out of his burning car. "Manuel blamed Cougar Woman for what happened to him...Maybe he's right...I was paying more attention to stopping those gun smugglers...trying to figure out what the Manos Blancos are doing... I have to be sure he's all right" thought Maria as feelings of guilt welled up inside of her.

She quietly opened the door to his room. Her brown eyes watered behind her large rimmed glasses as she saw her friend lying with his head turned towards the window...the right side of his face hidden from view...his right arm and leg heavily bandaged...several wires attached to his body to monitor his vitals. "Manuel..." said Maria softly. He turned to look at her. Maria gasped as she saw the right side of his face was badly burned.

"Maria...You shouldn't be here"...said Manuel looking at his friend with sadness in his eyes. "Yes I should...You're my friend" replied Maria as she walked closer to the bed. "No...I have no friends...Not when I look like this...The doctors say they can save my right arm and my right leg...but I can't play sports again...Guess you'll be happy that only Juan can have pro soccer career now" quipped Manuel...bitterness seeping into his voice.

"No...I can't be happy about that Manuel...but you can't think like this...You're a good person..." replied Maria. "I was...until Cougar Woman did this to me...She doesn't care that my future's gone because of her...I promise you Maria...Cougar Woman will pay for what she did...Cougar Woman will pay" Manuel vowed. Before Maria could say anything a nurse arrived to give Manuel his medication. The Latina teen bookworm walked sadly out of the hospital to catch a bus to take her home. "I'm sorry Manuel" thought Maria as she boarded the bus and took her seat as it drove away.

Hidalgo
4 pm

Doctor Hugo Vargas got a call in the office. He listened intently to the caller on the other end of the line tell him about Manuel Garcia. Vargas was especially interested in the teenager's deep hatred for Cougar Woman as a result of the severe injuries he suffered in the accident he was in.

Hacking into the hospital's database, he was able to get Manuel's medical file. Vargas was convinced Manuel was the perfect candidate to defeat Cougar Woman. Now he had to persuade the teenager to use his hate for the Mexicana Marvel to help the Manos Blancos.

72 hours
La Paz High School
Tijuana
4 pm

Maria Amero sat on the bleachers overlooking the soccer field a the school's team finished their practice for the day. She couldn't
stop thinking about Manuel Garcia...who was not out on the field practicing with the team. The word among the students was that Manuel had been given an extended leave of absence by the principal after his accident...and the severity of his injuries resulted in him being dropped from the soccer team. Maria felt guilty that she couldn't have saved Manuel as Cougar Woman and that her friend now hated her sexy, super-powered alter-ego for what had happened to him.

Preoccupied with her thoughts...her big puffy dark brown Cougar Nipples in a state of semi-hardness under her baggy top... Maria didn't sense the approach of her best friend Juan Romero as he came up to her...after soccer practice was over. The feel of his right hand against her left shoulder made Maria jump slightly. "Oh!" gasped Maria. "Sorry Maria...I didn't mean to scare you...Do you want to be alone?" asked Juan with concern for the girl he saw as the sister he never had.

Maria felt her nipples stiffen even more under her top...and her cunt become moist under her panties under her skirt...as only Juan could make her feel. "No...I could use some company...I was just thinking about Manuel" said Maria as Juan sat down beside her. "Yeah...I've been thinking about him too...I called and passed by his place but no one answered...It's tough what happened to him..."It's no one's fault" said Juan. "Manuel blames Cougar Woman for not being able to save him" replied Maria.

Juan thought briefly about the Mexicana Marvel who he was infatuated with...her awesome brown body...barely clad in flimsy beige attire. "He's probably just angry about what happened...I don't think it was Cougar Woman's fault...I'm sure she did all she could to save him...I mean she's got super powers and she saves a lot of people in Tijuana...but she's only human...sometimes things happen that you can't control...even if you're a super heroine" said Juan as he placed his right hand on Maria's left hand...making her feel relieved and aroused. Thoughts of guilt and Manuel fading into the background for the moment.

Hidalgo
Tijuana
6 pm

Under the cover of darkness...Manuel Garcia got out of the taxi cab...and made his way through the backstreets to the medical clinic which was run by Doctor Hugo Vargas. He was curious about the message left on the voice mail of his cell phone. His head covered by the hood of his jacket and using a cane to help him walk...Manuel took the fateful step and entered the clinic. "Mr Garcia...Welcome...I'm glad you accepted my invitation...I am Doctor Vargas" said Hugo as he introduced himself.

"Spare the intro Doc...I came because you said you could make me better than I was before...and you can help me get even with Cougar Woman" replied Manuel as he showed Vargas a wad of cash. "I am a man of my word Manuel...I have a special treatement that will not only heal your injuries...but make you stronger and faster than ever before...You will have power beyond your wildest dreams...Power that will allow you to totally defeat and humiliate the Cougar Woman" said Vargas. "Then let's do it...I'm in your hands Doc" replied Manuel as he followed Vargas into the operating room of the clinic.

48 hours later
Centro district
9 pm

Clad in a flimsy tank top and panties...her shoulder length black hair tied into a ponytail... Maria Amero was working on her laptop.
The Latina teen bookworm wasn't doing homework for school but homework for her crime fighting as Cougar Woman. She looked at several online news stories about the activities of the Manos Blancos in Detroit...how they turned the Latino district of Mexican Town into their own enclave...much like how they did Tijuana. " "I still don't understand why the Manos Blancos are in Detroit?...Why
are they shipping guns to their local allies to maintain control of territory in Tijuana that they abandoned...and ship drugs to Detroit?" wondered Maria.

She rubbed the back of her neck with her right hand as she continued her research. Maria was also intrigued about stories that she read about Detroit's infamous female vigilante...Scorpion Woman...and how she had defeated the Manos Blancos several times. But still they remained in Detroit. "I need a break..." Maria said as she tapped the keys on her keyboard. She opened up Facebook and started to look at photos on her best friend and secret boyfriend Juan Romero.

As she looked at him topless...her muscular upper body revealed...photos and videos of him playing soccer...Maria couldn't help but feel aroused. The fingers of her right hand stroking the space between her ample brown breasts...hidden under her clothes so no one would realise she was Cougar Woman...the fingers of her left hand stroking the space between her thighs.

"Mmmm...Mmmm" sighed Maria dreamily...as she played with herself. "Mmm..Mmm..Mmm" moaned the Latina teen bookworm..arousing her breasts and cunt as she watched sexy photos of Juan. Maria almost brought herself to orgasm...when she felt her big puffy dark brown nipples stiffen under her tank top in a special way.

"Ohh...My Cougar Nipples are sensing evil...Dreaming about Juan will have to wait...Cougar Woman is needed" sighed Maria as she got to her feet. Taking off her tank top, shorts and panties...Maria ran to her closet..took her mystic Cougar Bra out of its special hiding place..slipped it on to her naked immense firm brown bust and clicked the gold cougar head clasp between her cleavage to initiate her amazing transformation into Cougar Woman.

Her shapely brown body became voluptous and muscular...her shapely breasts becoming immense and firm...her thin strapless beige Cougar Bra straining to contain them. Gold bracelets with striding cougars engraved on them appeared on her wrists..Her hands were strong with long slender fingers...her fingernails becoming clear glossy and claw like. Her feet were bare and erotic...
her sexy toes having clear glossy claw like toenails.

Her black hair became long, glossy and tousled...flowing like a waterfall from the top of her head...on to her broad shoulders..
reaching the middle of her exposed back.. A beige G-string barely covered the space between her huge brown thighs. Her brown eyes glistened with determination in the slits of a thin beige mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face..to conceal her identity within that of Cougar Woman...Mexico's Champion of Justice.

After checking to see her flimsy attire...which barely covered her voluptuous and muscular brown body..was in place...the Mexicana Marvel made her exit via her bedroom window. Minutes after she left, Rosita Amero entered the room with some of her daughter's laundry. When she saw Maria wasn't there, Rosita knew why and prayed for her safe return.

Tijuana Country Club
10 pm

Flexing her huge brown thighs...her immense firm brown breasts bunching together under her thin strapless beige bra which
barely contained them...Cougar Woman leapt over the perimeter wall surrounding Tijuana's famous golf course. Landing on the
ball of her erotic bare brown feet...the Mexicana Marvel followed the sensations of evil which were arousing her big puffy dark brown nipples under her bra. "Why woulld the Manos Blancos be using the country club for their smuggling?" thought Maria
briefly as she kept in the shadows of the trees surrounding the club and golf course.

The sensations of evil that she detected...led the Lusty Luchadora to a soccer field located south of the golf course that was often used by teams for practice. Her feline eyesight allowed her to see in the darkness..Cougar Woman saw a van parked behind a building used as a locker room...its back doors wide open....with boxes on the ground outside of the van.

Slowing down as she got closer...Cougar Woman was baffled to find the van abandoned. She got another surprise when she opened the boxes to find plastic toy AK 47 assault rifles...the same size as the real guns... inside the boxes. "What??!" gasped Maria in surprise.

As the Mexicana Marvel tried to figure out what was going on...she felt her big puffy dark brown nipples shoot to attention under her thin tight strapless beige bra...warning her of danger. A figure leapt towards her in the darkness. Twisting her voluptuous and muscular brown body...Maria evaded her attacker who she deduced to be a man. He slammed into the side of the van.

The Lusty Luchadora sought to end the fight with a quick counter move. "Eh??" gasped Cougar Woman in surprise as her foe moved his head out of the way of the ball of her erotic right bare brown foot...with a move she didn't expect. Dropping into a crouch...he drove his clenched right fist hard into her toned abdomen with the force of a battering ram.

"UUUUUUF" groaned Maria...her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs flailing in the air as the unexpected force of his punch knocked the wind out of her lungs...sending her rolling along the grass of the nearby soccer field....her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs flailing in the air. Seconds after the Lusty Luchadora landed on the low cut grass of the soccer field...the automatic sprinkler system which kept the field damp...activated.

Her voluptuous and muscular brown body was bathed by the powerful jets of water spraying all around her as she got to her erotic bare brown feet. Shaking off the surprise blow she received...Cougar Woman saw her attacker standing in the shadows of the nearby locker room building. "You made a big mistake attacking me!...Now you're going to face the wrath of Cougar Woman!.. And after I beat you...You're going to tell me what the Manos Blancos' plans are!" declared Maria as she sprinted across the field towards her opponent...her immense firm brown breasts bobbing sexily under her thin tight strapless beige bra...her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs moving in tandem...her voluptuous and muscular brown body being soaked by the water from the sprinklers.

The Mexicana Marvel gave no thought at to why her attacker didn't run away or try to defend himself as she got closer to him.
The answer to that question soon became apparent to her."Uuuuh...Starting to feel...dizzy...Uuuuuuh...Something in the water...Uuuuuuh...soaking through my bra...making my Cougar Nipples..haaaard...Uuuuuuuuh...feeling weak...getting
weaker...Uuuuuuuuh...Cougar Cunt...becoming wet...excited...some kind of drug...Uuuuh..can't fight it..Uuuuuuh..Uuuuuuh" moaned Maria.

Unable to keep running...Cougar Woman swayed drunkenly from side to side...on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet.. her muscular brown arms flailing in front of her...trying to maintain her balance...as the tainted water from the sprinklers continued to bathe her body...causing it to gleam with a hazy aura. Through her blurry vision... the Mexicana Marvel saw her foe sprint towards her with a speed that rivalled her own. She was helpless to stop what happened next.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Maria...throwing her head back...staggering on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...her muscular brown arms flailing in futile efforts to protect herself...as her male opponent dealt her punishing blows to her toned abdomen and her immense firm brown bust with his fists. The Lusty Luchadora tried to shake off the stupor she was falling into and fight back.

But as she tried to do that...her eyes caught a glimpse of a huge bulge framed against the fabric of a pair of brown speedos between his muscular thighs. "What...Uuuuuuh...It's...so big...Uuuuuuh...can't stop looking at it...being hypnotised...Uuuuh..Uuuh" admitted Maria..her brown eyes glazed in the slits of her thin beige mask as she stared at her foe's huge dick. He played it to his advantage.

Yanking off the Mexicana Marvel's damp thin strapless beige bra with his left hand...he slashed her across the sexy summits of her exposed immense firm brown breasts with the claw like fingernails of his right hand. "AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' screamed Maria in pain...as his claws dug deep into her wide dark brown areolas and the big puffy dark brown nipples at their centres.

The pain was intense but brief...causing the Mexicana Marvel to stagger backwards on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...amongst the automatic sprinkler system...jets of water tainted with a potent muscle relaxant..bathing her voluptuous and muscular brown body...its effect most profound on her now naked immense firm brown breasts.

This made Maria realise something else. "Uuuh...My Cougar Nipples...getting...so...haaaaard..some kind...of aphrodisiac...in your fingernails...sharp...like mine...drug in the water...weakening my Cougar Breasts..Uuuuh..Dizzy...Uuuuuuuuh
...Tired...So tired..I..can't..can't...Uuuuuuh" groaned the Lusty Luchadora.

The world blurring and spinning before her sleepy brown eyes...Cougar Woman's long muscular brown legs gave way beneath her wide curvy waist. She collapsed on to the damp grass of the soccer field on her back..her muscular brown arms flung past her head..her long muscular brown legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist...her erotic bare brown feet resting on her smooth heels on the grass.

"Uuuuuuh...Cougar Nipples...so hard...been drugged...being drugged...by...the water.. Cougar Cunt...Uuuuh...can't think...can't move"
grroaned Maria...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her thin beige mask as she struggled to stay awake. As Cougar Woman looked up...she saw her male attacker standing over her. The Mexicana Marvel couldn't make out his face. The drug from his fingernails and tge water making her famous big puffy dark brown nipples become harder and erecter with each passing second until she began to freely lactate.

"Uuuuuh..Who...Who are you...? groaned Cougar Woman as she looked up at him...her vision blurring faster. Her foe said nothing. Maria's sleepy brown eyes then looked at the massive bulge framed in the middle of his speedo."Uuuuuuh...it's...Uuuuuh...so big...Uuuuuuh...can't stop...can't stop looking...at it...being hypnotised...Uuh...want it...Uuuh...inside of me.. Uuuh...so hot...Uuuuh...horny...helpless..Uuh...going to...Uuuh...got to..Uuh..Uuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Cougar Woman as pressure built swiftly inside of her throbbing, wet and excited cunt...and she had an overwhelming orgasm
which rendered her unconscious in less than one second.

To be continued

Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:36 pm