Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:48 am

Scorpion Woman v Black Tigress 7 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman v Black Tigress 7
Scorpion Woman v Black Tigress 7

New Centre
Detroit
5 pm

Detective MICHELLE WALKER was awakened from sleep by a knock on the front door of her apartment. Brushing back some
strands of her loose shoulder length black hair from her face as she slowly opened her blue eyes...and checked the time on the clock near the bed.

"I wonder who that could be?" thought Michelle as she slipped out from under the covers...revealing that she was naked except
for the silver ring on her right middle finger which she used to transform into SCORPION WOMAN. Slipping on a pair of blue shorts and a white t-shirt..Michelle walked barefoot from her bedroom to the front door as the knocking continued. "Okay...I'm coming..Keep your shirt...."replied Michelle as she opened the door.

She never finished her sentence...as she found herself..standing face to face with her partner...Detective JIMMY KOWALSKI...who
was standing on her doorstep with a large brown bag in his hands. "Hi" said Jimmy with a smile. Michelle felt her big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples stiffen rapidly under her t-shirt and instant moistness in her gently throbbing cunt...between her huge creamy thighs.

The Venomous Vixen felt herself becoming aroused as she looked into Jimmy's warm brown eyes...looked at the way his short brown hair dipped over his forehead...saw his muscular..athletic frame...against his black leather jacket...red shirt...blue jeans and white sneakers...his smile breaching her defences.

"Hi..." replied Michelle..blushing as she pushed a strand of hair behind her right ear and looked at him with her blue eyes wide open and a broad smile on her face. Jimmy was confused. Michelle Walker was known in the 7th Precinct as tough as nails..and feared by every man in the precinct. This was a side of her, he didn't expect...especially after she said she didn't want a partner.

"Are you...okay?" asked Jimmy reluctantly. His words brought Michelle out of her self-induced stupor. " Oh sorry...Come in" apologised Michelle as she ushered her partner inside her apartment and tried to compose herself. Jimmy felt strangely nervous around Michelle for reasons he couldn't explain. "I...Um..got off work...and got some Chinese...and I thought I'd..." said Jimmy. "That's so sweet...Thanks...I'm starving" replied Michelle as she ushered him into the living room.

"Forgive the mess...I haven't done much cleaning.." said Michelle from the kitchen as she got plates and cutlery. "That's okay" replied Jimmy as he took the cartons of food out of the bag and set them on the dinning table. "So...How are things at the precinct?" asked Michelle as she set the plates and cutlery on the table before them. "I really don't want to talk shop right now" said Jimmy as he shared the food out.

His words made Michelle feel aroused and relaxed at the same time. "So...What do you want to do?" asked Michelle in a coy, husky voice...leaning towards him. Jimmy swallowed hard as her breasts inched closer to his chest...and he felt his dick stiffen in his jeans." Uh...Maybe eat?" asked Jimmy nervously. The look on his face made Michelle laugh. "I'd like that James...very much" replied Michelle as she smiled at him.

Cass Corridor.
5 pm

No words were exchanged between GINA CORTES and ED LOPES as they made out in the bedroom in Ed's apartment. With his father already having left for his night job and not due back before dawn the next day...the two teenagers had the apartment all to themselves. "Mmmmmm...Mmmmmmmm" sighed Gina with pleasure...feeling Ed's hands roaming all over her body...her hands exploring his body...both of them taking off their clothes as they staggered towards the bed.

Stripped down to her flimsy white panties and the silver bracelet on her right wrist...Gina enjoyed the feel of Ed's lean muscular tanned body pressing against her shapely brown body...his stiff member brushing against her inner left thigh through his boxers. The 18 year old Latina tomboy never remembered a time when she was this happy. She was in a relationship with a boy she loved and there were no secrets between them.

Ed now knew that the ordinary looking silver bracelet she always wore on her right wrist allowed her to transform into SCORPION GIRL at a moment's notice. The 18 year old Latino nerd, who was never lucky with the girls, couldn't believe that he was in love with a girl who was a super heroine and that she was in love with him. Taking a pause in their love making...Ed rolled off of Gina and lay on the side of the bed with her.

"Wow" gasped Ed as he looked up at the ceiling. "Yeah...Wow....You were amazing Ed" gasped Gina with a broad smile on her face.
Ed propped himself up on his left elbow and looked at his superheroine girlfriend. "I'm sorry you had to go through all of that stuff...with Shanice..." said Ed as the fingers of his right hand made circles in the middle of Gina's flimsy underwear. "Mmmm...That's
Mmmmmm...water...Mmmmmmm...under...Mmmmmmm...the...bridge...Mmmmmm...Mmmmmmm" cooed Gina...feeling her cunt becoming increasingly moist...her shapely brown legs spreading themselves wide open below her shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic brown feet twitching sexily...as Ed expertly aroused her.

"Uuuuuuuuh...so hot...Uuuuuuuuh...so horny...Uuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuh " cooed Gina arching her back giving Ed more acess to her cunt. Feeling his own arousal growing..Ed pulled Gina's panties down to her knees. "Uuuuuuuuuh...Ed..Uuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gina as his right index finger was inserted into her dark brown cunt...and moved slowly up and down. The way she was moaning..Ed got anxious as thought she was going to cum.

He was surprised when she flipped and pinned him to the bed...and yanked down his boxers to expose his long stiff tanned member. "Ha ha...Gotcha" quipped Gin as she grabbed it with her right hand. " Think so?" gasped Ed. Gina followed his gaze and saw his right index finger was still in her cunt. They looked at each other. "UUUUUH...UHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUH...UHHHHH..
UUH..UHHHHH...UUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHH" groaned Gina and Ed as she rubbed his dick and he fingered her cunt vigorously.

Lacking his girlfriend's superhuman strength...Ed came first. "UH..UHH..UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Ed as he passed out...
his finger sliding out of Gina's cunt. "Ha..ha..Gotcha..." quipped Gina thinking she won. But at that moment, a stream of white cum shot from the tip of his dick into her face.Already highly aroused...this was the icing on the cake for Gina. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Gina..as she collapsed on the bed next to Ed and fell asleep.

New Centre
8 pm

Michelle was feeling happy and relaxed as she brought two beers into her living room and handed one to Jimmy. "Thanks" said Jimmy with a smile as he accepted one bottle from her. "You're welcome" replied Michelle with a smile... feeling rising warmth in her chest and between her thighs. She curled up on the sofa next to her partner.

"Thanks for coming James...Bringing dinner...keeping me company...It was really sweet" said Michelle as she took a sip of her beer.
" Not a problem...I didn't feel like being alone tonight" replied Jimmy. "Oh? Girlfriend trouble?" asked Michelle. "No...Something at work..." he said. "Maybe I could help?" offered Michelle. " I don't think so..Captain Rafferty could extend your suspension...He told me I'd be suspended too if I pursue it" said Jimmy as he drank his beer. " Pursue what?" asked Michelle.

"The night that Muscle Bitch attacked a couple metro lines downtown...I was out there...so were two FBI guys...They got Black Tigress released from the precinct...They were following her while she was pursuing Muscle Bitch" explained Jimmy. Michelle set
her beer down on the coffee table in front of them. "FBI?...Who are they? asked Michelle. "Two agents...Billy Kwan...
and Trey Johnson" replied Jimmy.

A gasp escaped from Michelle's parted lips when she heard the name of her ex-boyfriend. She knew he had returned to Detroit and was connected to Black Tigress. Jimmy's revelation confirmed this to her. Michelle's reaction didn't go unnoticed by her partner. "Michelle?... You know those guys? asked Jimmy. She looked at him and was about to lie...but decided against him. "One of them...Trey Johnson...He's... He was...my boyfriend" said the Venomous Vixen.

"Sorry...I didn't know" said Jimmy as he looked at his partner. "It's okay...We split up...a long time ago...It wasn't good...Can we leave it there...please?" replied Michelle. "Sure" Jimmy agreed. "So what happened?" asked Michelle. "I tracked those guys into Mexican Town...They were taken by some Manos Blancos....I told Captain Rafferty about it...but he said not to do anything about it" said Jimmy. "But you're going to...?" asked Michelle rhetorically, seeing the look in the young detective's eyes.

"I can't do nothing...Who know what the Manos Blancos are doing to them?" replied Jimmy. "James...You can't go in there on
your own...It's suicide...I'll go with you" said Michelle as she placed her right hand on his left hand. "I can't let you take that risk Michelle...Rafferty could have you discharged from the force...I can't let that happen because..." said Jimmy. "Because what...? asked Michelle as they looked into each other's eyes for a second.

Before she knew what was happening...Jimmy leaned in and kissed her on the lips. "Mmmmmmmm...Mmmmmm..Mmmmmmm"
sighed Michelle...her blue eyes fluttering as Jimmy's lean muscular chest pressed against her huge firm bust....rubbing her big puffy pink nipples into hardness under her thin t-shirt..and causing growing moistness between her huge thighs...as he lay on top of her on the sofa...both of them giving in to the erotic feelings welling up inside of them.

Cass Corridor
8 pm

"Uhhhhhhhhhh" groaned Ed as he woke up. He was still groggy from making out with his girlfriend Gina. "Hey sleepy head...I was wondering when you were going to wake up" he heard her say. When he opened his eyes and his vision cleared...he saw that
Gina had changed into Scorpion Girl and was standing in heroic pose in front of him. The Latino teen nerd sat up on the bed...the outline of his stiffened dick framed against the fabric of his boxers as he looked at Gina in her costume.

He was mesmerised by the way her voluptuous and muscular brown body was barely covered by her thin tight black sticky v-slit leotard...a silver belt entwined around her thick curvy waist...black sticky ankle high boots on her feet...black sticky gloves on her hands...her silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist...a black sticky mask covering most of her face...except the lower part of her nose and her glossy pink lips...her black hair now glossy and piled atop her head...with a small braid resembling a scorpion's tail hanging behind her head.

As she stood in heroic pose...hands balled into fists on either side of her thick curvy waist...her thick muscular brown legs slightly apart...her feet resting flat on the bedroom floor...her immense firm brown bust pushed forward...Scorpion Girl felt her nipples stiffen and her cunt throb gently under her leotard. "Oooh...You really know how to turn a super heroine on Ed" teased Gina as she admired his hardened dick.

Ed looked down at his dick and felt slightly embarrassed. The Lusty Latina sauntered over and sat down next to him on the bed. "Leaving already SG...I thought we could hang out a bit more...and maybe..." suggested Ed...running the fingers of his left hand in the space between his superheroine girlfriend's awesome rack. "Yeah...much as I'd like to get naked with you...I got some super heroine stuff to do" replied Scorpion Girl.

"Like what?" asked Ed. "That Black Tigress chick...She's been causing a lot of trouble in Detroit since she showed up" replied Gina. "I read about that online...She operates in Washington DC...but what she doing here?" asked Ed. "I don't know...but Scorpion Woman's been dealing with her and with this Muscle Bitch...I need to help her" said Gina. Ed nodded in agreement, remembering what Gina told him about how the Venomous Vixen wiped Shanice's memory of Gina's secret identity and all evidence to confirm it.

"I'm in too...Muscle Bitch is really Miss Muscle...looks like someone did a number on her and made her turn bad...that's bad news for Detroit" said Ed. "You're right lover boy...Maybe if we find whoever's controlling Miss Muscle...we can turn her back to normal and stop Black Tigress" said Scorpion Girl. "I can hack into the police database...check online and see if I can find anything" said Ed. "Cool
...I'm going to out and see if I can find wherever those two are hiding...then I can let Scorpion Woman know" said Gina as she walked towards the open window of Ed's bedroom.

Ed walked with her to the window. "Here...Take this" he said and held out a small earpiece in his right hand. "What is it?" asked Scorpion Girl as she accepted the earpiece from her boyfriend. " Long range ear piece...I got it from a junk dealer...old police equipment that got thrown out...I fixed it...so it could broadcast anywhere in the city...and feed it to me with this piece...That way you can keep in touch with me...when you're doing your super heroine stuff..." replied Ed as he showed her a similar earpiece.

"That's awesome Ed" said Gina, happy that he was so concerned for her safety and willing to help her fight crime. " Be careful G" said Ed as he placed his hands on either side of Scorpion Girl's thick curvy waist. "Count on it" replied the Lusty Latina with a smile as she wrapped her muscular brown arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. She then climbed out the window on to the fire escape...fired her Scorpion Line skyward...flexed her thick brown muscular thighs and launched herself into the air. Ed stood at the window and watched as Scorpion Girl swung over the rooftops of buildings and out of sight.

Mexican Town
8.30 pm

Seated on his makeshift throne...with Crimson Quiver on his right...El Mano on his left...the Mahar smiled behind his golden skull mask as Muscle Bitch stood before him in heroic pose and was joined by the Skull Society's latest slave. Their hands bound and under guard by the Thugees...Trey and Billy were shocked to see Black Tigress approaching. Gone was her thin single strap tiger pelt leotard...replaced by red patches over the summits of her enormous firm gleaming ebony breasts...her gold Tiger Talisman Belt around her wide curvy waist...a thin tight red G-string between her huge ebony thighs...her brown eyes glazed in the slits of her tiger pelt mask.

"No" gasped Billy in dismay at the sight of his super heroine crush...now hypnotised and under the control of feminite woven into the patches covering her nipples...keeping them hard and erect....and the G-string...her cunt in the form of a hard camel toe. "Correction Mr Kwan...She is now Tiger Bitch...and she serves me" boasted the Mahar. "Yes Master...I belong...to the Skull Society...I am...yours to command...I am..the Tiger Bitch" replied the hypnotised heroine...who unknown to Billy and Trey was FBI agent Jacinta Jackson. Trey said nothing...as he tried to figure out how to let his secret handlers...CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL...retrieve the feminite stolen from them by the Skull Society.

The Mahar stood up and tapped his Skull Staff triumphantly. "The city has already witnessed the power of my Muscle Bitch...Now it is time for it to witness what my Tiger Bitch can do...while my master plan takes shape!" boasted the Mahar. The skull-masked villain turned to the leader of the Manos Blancos Cartel. "I would give our host the privilege of selecting the first target for Tiger Bitch" said the Mahar. The choice was easy for El Mano...who was HECTOR RUIZ...Mexican billionaire businessman and Detroit City Councilman.

New Centre
9 pm.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Jim...?" sighed Michelle groggily as she woke up. There was no reply to her call. As her vision cleared...Michelle found herself lying under the covers in her bed...wearing nothing except the silver ring on her right middle finger.
"Uuuuuuuuh...What happened?" sighed Michelle as she sat up...and the covers fell away to reveal her naked huge firm creamy breasts...her big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples in a semi-hard and semi-aroused state. "You were intimate with the young detective Mistress...You were exhausted...and went to sleep....He put you to bed and then left" said STINGER...her alien artificial intelligence (AI) over her ring.

His words made Michelle remember what Jimmy had said to her. Hastily donning a t-shirt, slacks and sneakers..Michelle ran out of her apartment...jumped on her Harley Chopper and rode off. Turning into an empty alleyway...Michelle accelerated her motorcycle. "Stinger...Auto transform!" she ordred. A black aura swirled around the beauteous policewoman and her motorcycle.

When it faded...Michelle Walker had turned into Scorpion Woman...her curvaceous and muscular creamy body barely clad in her tight black armoured leotard...elbow length black armoured gloves...and knee high black armoured boots Her identity concealed behind the black armoured mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...her black hair now glossy and piled atop het head with a long braid resembling a scorpion tail...hanging behind her head and reaching to the middle of her back.

"Stinger...Plot a course for Mexican Town..Locate Jim Kowalski's energy signature...I need to get to him...fast!" declared Scorpion Woman. "Yes Mistress" replied Stinger as the Venomous Vixen and her black armoured Scorpion Cycle vanished through an
energy portal.

Woodbridge
9 pm

Mario Vanetti was having dinner with his nephew Michael Vanetti in his mansion...when the sounds of gunfire filled the air.
VINCE RIZZOLI...Mario's deputy and some armed bodyguards rushed into the dinning room. "What's going on?!" demanded Vanetti. "Boss...We're under attack...by that Black Tigress Bitch!" said Rizzoli. Hearing the sounds of gunfire and the cries of men outside of the mansion, Michael became anxious. "We gotta get outta here" he said. "No my boy...that black super slut has provided us with a unique opportunity and we'll make the most of it.

Mexican Town
9 pm

Detective Jimmy Kowalski made his way through the crowd in a seedy bar..in the middle of the crime infested, Latino dominated district of the city. He was doing his best to keep a low a profile as possible, knowing that cops were not liked in this district which was controlled by the Manos Blancos Cartel of Mexico. As he moved through the crowd, Jimmy spotted the person he was looking for and they made their way towards a corner within the smoky bar. "Taking a big risk coming here" said the informant...one of many in crime hotspots in the city.

"Had to Paco...The Manos Blancos got two FBI guys...The Feds are sure to bring the heat to get them out...I want to avoid that...Tell me where they are..." said the young detective as he offered some cash to the informant...who looked around nervously before pocketing the cash. "There's a new player in town...Some kind of psycho freak...come from India with his psycho goons...word is he got some new kind a weapon...took out the Muscle Broad...made her go bad...did the same thing to that new black super chick that's in town...The Manos Blancos are working with him to get this new weapon..." said Paco.

Jimmy listened with growing interest. This was bigger than he thought. "Who is he?...What's he after?" asked the young detective.
"Word is...Got something big planned for the parade...When it goes down...the Manos Blancos are gonna take down all the competition in the city" replied Paco. Before Jimmy could learn any more...he heard the sound of heavy footfalls approaching the booth were he and the informant were sitting.

He was about to go for his concealed Beretta under his jacket when the sound of gun bolts cocking was heard...as Latino music filled the air. Jimmy saw six Manos Blancos gangsters aiming their AK-47 assault rifles and him and Paco. MIGUEL SALA...deputy leader of the Mexican crime cartel emerged between them. "You in way too deep cop!...Asking too many questions...You coming with us!" snarled Sala...showcasing the pearl handled Glock pistol in the middle of his waist. Jimmy wondered how he was going to get out of this oredicament.

The answer to the young detective's question came in the form of a familar voice. " No...He's coming with me!" declared Scorpion Woman as she strolled into the bar...causing a mass exodus of its patrons. Sala and his men looked at Jimmy and Scorpion Woman...now in a quandry about what to do. "Kill them both!!" yelled Sala as he pulled out his Glock. Five Manos Blancos turned to face Scorpion Woman...raising their AK 47's at her. The other three Manos Blancos aimed their rifles at Jimmy and Paco.

Charging forward...the Venomous Vixen raised her slender right muscular creamy arm...and unleashed a volley of three energy bolts from the silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger. Three Manos Blancos dropped to the floor...firing their AK 47's wildly..as the bolts found their targets.

Using their falling bodies as shields...Scorpion Woman engaged the other three in close quarter combat...her black armoured fists and feet...breaking bones and sending their blood flying through the air. "Paco go!!" yelled Jimmy as he pulled out his Beretta and fired. The young detective shot one Mano Blanco in the chest...and another in the left arm as the informant fled out the front door. He dove for cover behind some furniture as Sala and the other three gangsters fired their guns at him.

While all of this action was playing out...FBI agent/analyst Trey Johnson and FBI technician Billy Kwanmanaged to slip out of the cell they were being held in, at the Skull Society's hideout. They had so far managed to elude the Manos Blancos and Thugees who were patrolling the corridors...as they looked for a way to escape. As they searched...the duo happened upon a room...where they saw Thugees meticulously linking feminite gas tanks to detonators.

"Something big is going down...Those are bombs" said Trey. "Right...We need to find a way to free Black Tigress from her trance, help her stop what's going down...and call in the Bureau" agreed Billy. But the technician didn't notice the evil gleam in Trey's eyes as he stood behind him. Trey pulled out a blackjack hidden under his jacket and emphatically clubbed Billy behind the head.
"UUUNH" groaned Billy loudly as he collapsed unconscious to the floor. As some of the Thugees came and dragged Billy away, Trey used the diversion to escape via the sewer. "Cyclops International must be told about this immediately" resolved Trey as he made his way through the sewers back towards his family's home in Corktown.

Woodbridge
9.10 pm

Her immense firm brown breasts bunching together under her thin tight black sticky v-slit leotard as she swung over the rooftops of buildings...Scorpion Girl swung as fast as she could towards the palatial mansion of Mario Vanetti. Gina's brown eyes widened in the slits of her black sticky mask as she saw a voluptuous and muscular woman with gleaming ebony skin...wearing nothing but red patches on the summits of her enormous firm gleaming ebony breasts...a red G-string between her huge gleaming ebony thighs...tiger pelt mask on the upper part of her face...framed by a long mane of tousled shiny black hair...gold bracelets on her wrists and a golden belt around her waist...carving a path of destruction towards the mansion.

"Oh my God" gasped Scorpion Girl as she saw wrecked cars....men lying on the ground...injured or unconscious...others firing their guns in vain at the scantily clad black woman as she deflected the bullets with her bracelets Wonder Woman style...then dispatching them with punches, throws and kicks. The night had been uneventful up to this point and the Lusty Latina was about to head back to her foster family's home in Midtown when she felt a sharp tingling sensation in her big puffy dark brown Scorpion Tits under
her leotard.

"That's got to be that Black Tigress lady...But she looks different from on tv...and she's acting crazy" said Gina as she watched Vanetti's bodyguards fighting a losing battle against her. " She may be stronger than me but I've got to try and stop her" resolved Scorpion Girl as she swung towards the mansion. Releasing her hold on her Scorpion Line...Gina allowed her momentum to catapult her towards the Ebony Wonder. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Black Tigress as she felt the balls of Scorpion Girl's feet ramming into the middle of her back...knocking her to the ground as she prepared to strike a fallen bodyguard with her glossy black claw like fingernails.

"Get outta here!" cried the Luscious Latina to the fallen bodyguard. He and five others retreated into the mansion...as Black Tigress slowly got to her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet. Jacinta turned around...her brown eyes vacant in the slits of her tiger pelt mask as she glared at the teenage version of the woman she could not defeat. "You made a big mistake little girl...Tiger Bitch is going to crush you!" hissed Black Tigress...baring her glossy black claw like fingernails at Top Heavy Teen Heroine. "Not before I give you a manicure old lady!" quipped Scorpion Girl...raising her black sticky gloved fists and spreading her thick muscular brown legs
slightly apart as she faced off against the evil Ebony Wonder.

Mexican Town
9.15 pm

Pummelling the last of the five Mano Blancos who tried to shoot her...with repeated punches to the face...Scorpion Woman moved to help Jimmy...who was pinned down behind some overturned furniture as Miguel Sala and three Manos Blancos fired their guns at him. The young detective was unable to load another clip of ammunition into his pistol as bullets flew around him...whittling away his limited cover. Grabbing Sala's right arm...Michelle crushed his right wrist with her left hand...forcing him to drop his Glock to the floor. "AAAAARGH" yelled the bald headed Sala in pain.

"Shut up!" snarled Scorpion Woman....knocking him out with a right hand karate chop to the throat. Distracted by their leader's cries of agony...the three Manos Blancos...turned to shoot the Venomous Vixen. "Hey!!" yelled Jimmy as he reloaded his Beretta...jumped up from behind the overturned tables and fired. The young detective dropped two Mexicans to the floor...one shot in the chest...the other shot in the head. Scorpion Woman took out the last Mano Blanco with a vicious left kick to the head.
As he fell to the floor at her feet...Jimmy approached his super heroine girlfriend.

"Honey...I'm glad to see..." began Jimmy. Scorpion Woman turned around and slapped him across his face with her right hand. "Owww!!" groaned the young detective surprised and stung by the blow. "Don't 'honey' me!" snarled Michelle through bared gritted pearl white teeth.. Her blue eyes glaring at Jimmy through the slits of her black armoured mask. "Hey!...What was that for?!" yelled Jimmy...angry that she hit him.

"Figure it out...Detective!" snarled Scorpion Woman as she stepped away from him...looking around at the fallen Mexican
gangsters...making sure that all of them stayed down. Jimmy looked around at the destroyed interior of the bar...the wrecked furniture....the Manos Blancos lying on the floor around them. Then he looked at the Venomous Vixen...her black armoured fists clenched...her huge firm creamy bust rising and falling slowly under her tight black armoured leotard...the look in her blue eyes in the slits of her black armoured mask.

The young detective holstered his Beretta...stepped towards the Venomous Vixen and gently wrapped the fingers of his right hand around her left wrist. "I'm sorry" Jimmy whispered. The Venomous Vixen turned to face him...holding his right hand in her left hand.
"What were you thinking?...Coming here all alone like this...You could have been killed" said Scorpion Woman...her voice calmer. Jimmy sensed the concern in her voice. In the back of his mind, he wondered how the Venomous Vixen knew he was going to Mexican Town. He pushed that thought aside for the moment.

"I had to...Two FBI guys are being held prisoner here" said Jimmy. Scorpion Woman let go of his hand and folded her slender muscular creamy arms under her huge firm creamy bust...barely contained within her tight black armoured leotard. "Not my problem" said Michelle...remembering her ex was one of them. "It's everyone's problem Scorpion...My informant told me that there's a new criminal gang in town...working with the Manos Blancos...They got a new weapon...They used it on Miss Muscle...and now on Black Tigress...to turn them into criminals...He says they're planning to use this thing on a big scale...thousands of people could be affected" said Jimmy.

"What are you talking about?!" asked Michelle...starting to become angry at her partner. Nothing he was saying was saying was making sense to her. But the Venomous Vixen knew they couldn't stay where they were. "As fun as this date is...We've got to go...The fighting has either attracted the attention of either more Manos Blancos...or the police...Either of them finding us here isn't good for us" said Scorpion Woman as she unfolded her arms. "Jimmy wanted to argue his case...but he also knew that Scorpion Woman was right.

"Okay...Let's go" replied Jimmy. The Venomous Vixen nodded in agreement. But as they turned to go...Michelle felt her big puffy Scorpion Nipples stiffen sharply under her tight black armoured leotard....warning her of imminent danger. "Scorpion...?" asked Jimmy seeing his superheroine girlfriend become tense and clench her black armoured fists. The young detective drew his Beretta.
At that moment...Muscle Bitch smashed her way through the front door of the bar...blocking their path. "By the will of the Mahar...You must be destroyed!!" declared the hypnotised Herculean Heroine as she rushed towards them.

Wanting to make amends to his superheroine girlfriend...Jimmy stepped between her and the oncoming Muscle Bitch...emptying the clip of his Beretta into her. But the bullets bounced harmlessly off her voluptuous and muscular golden bronze body. Seeing the young detective about to be run over by hypnotised Herculean Heroine...Scorpion Woman leapt towards him...shoving him out the way...as Miss Muscle leapt passed them and smashed into a nearby wall.

Rising into a shooter's crouch...the Venomous Vixen raised her slender right muscular creamy arm and fired a pair of energy bolts from the silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger at Muscle Bitch as she turned around. "UUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUNH" groaned Miss Muscle as each bolt scored a direct hit on the summits of each of her massive firm golden tanned breasts...and she fell to the floor of the bar with a mighty thud...her muscular golden bronze arms flung past her head...her muscular golden tanned legs spread wide open...wide spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her large erotic bare golden tanned feet with short glossy clear toenails...confirming to the Venomous Vixen and the young detective that she was down and out..and would cause them no problems.

Michelle's blue eyes fluttered briefly in the slits of her black armoured mask as she felt her big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples stiffen slightly from the feminite woven into Muscle Bitch's attire. "Scorpion...You okay?" asked Jimmy with concern...placing his hands on either side of his superheroine girlfriend's small curvy waist to steady her...thinking she could faint. "I'm all right Jim...Miss Muscle will be unconscious for a while...but we really have to go" said the Venomous Vixen. Just then, she saw her silver Scorpion Ring glow.
"What is it Stinger?" asked Michelle. "Mistress...My scanners are detecting several police cars heading to your location" replied the alien AI.

"Who is that?" asked Jimmy confused. "I'll explain later...Let's go...Stay close to me" replied Scorpion Woman. "Right behind you sweetheart" replied Jimmy as he followed her out of the bar...to where her black armoured Scorpion Cycle was parked. The young detective noted it was parked in the same alley where his red Dodge Charger was parked. Climbing on to her black armoured motorcycle...the Venomous Vixen started it up and sped off. Jimmy's car rumbled to life. He put it in gear and followed the Venomous Vixen.

Weaving their way through the darkened streets of Mexican Town...to avoid any police cars heading to the bar. "Where are they now Stinger? asked Scorpion Woman. " My scanners detect four police cars on an intercept course with you...in ten minutes" replied Stinger.

Michelle slowed the Scorpion Cycle...allowing Jimmy to pull alongside her. "The police are almost on us...I'm going to create a diversion...so they chase me..They can't know you were out here"said Scorpion Woman. Jimmy nodded in agreement. " Be careful Scorpion" said the young detective.

The Venomous Vixen smiled at him before speeding ahead of him, pulling on to the street ahead...sending the four police cars speeding after her. They never spotted Jimmy as he turned his Charger and drove out of Mexican Town undetected by the additional police ground and air units entering the area. As they left...Muscle Bitch staggered out of the bar...her right hand pressed against her forehead...her left hand rubbing her aching massive firm golden tanned breasts...her senses reeling from the Scorpion Stings. "Return slave...You must be ready for your next mission" said the Mahar through earpieces placed in both her ears. "Yes Master" replied Kate as she flexed her huge golden tanned thighs and flew away before the police arrived on site.

Woodbridge
9.20 pm

It was taking all of Scorpion Girl's agility to stay one step ahead of the hypnotised Black Tigress as she attacked her with fury. From the safety of his mansion, Mario Vanetti watched the battle unfolding. His nephew Michael couldn't understand why his uncle...the godfather of Detroit's Italian mafia...wasn't taking any action against the two masked female combatants. The younger Vanetti was particularly interested in the Lusty Latina...remembering how he had ambushed, erotically exploited and chloroformed her previously. He stared lustfully at her immense firm brown breasts...barely contained in her thin tight black sticky v-slit leotard.

That fact was not lost on his uncle. Mario Vanetti knew the teen heroine's vulnerability in her breasts and cunt...especially to chloroform and physical abuse...having used both of these to tame her previously. "Don't even think about Michael...You try anything against either of those two masked bitches...I'll shoot you myself" warned Vanetti. Michael knew the fact he was family wouldn't protect him. "Why?...They're too busy fighting each other...They won't know what hit em" argued Michael.

"You have to see the bigger picture my boy...These masked bitches are playing exactly according to my plan...to make the people see the city's mayor can't handle them and the other 'criminals' in Detroit...They'll turn to the one man who can...me...By the time anyone realises what happened...It'll be too late...We will control Detroit...and no one...not even those masked bitches will be able
to stop us!" declared.

Outside of the mansion...Scorpion Girl and Black Tigress continued their fight...unaware that they were pawns in Vanetti's bigger game. "Stand still little girl!!" snarled Jacinta...lashing out with her glossy black claw like fingernails like her feline namesake. "Try and catch me old lady!!" countered Gina. The Lusty Latina felt a little reluctant to fight Black Tigress...even though the evil Ebony Wonder wanted to do her serious harm. Scorpion Girl thought to use her agility to evade Tiger Bitch while trying to figure out a way to stop her...without hurting her.

As she evaded another attack from Black Tigress...and prepared to evade again...Scorpion Girl felt her big puffy dark brown nipples starting to get hard.. and her dark brown cunt becoming wet under her thin tight black sticky v-slit leotard. "Uuuuuh...This can't be happening...but it...is...Uuuuuuuuh...Scorpion Tits...getting..hard...Uuuuuuuuh...Scorpion Pussy...getting wet...starting ..to get dizzy" sighed Gina...as her vision began to blur before her...as Black Tigress attacked again. "AIEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEE" screamed Scorpion Girl as Jacinta sank her glossy black claw like fingernails into her immense firm brown breasts...delivering excruciating pain.

Cass Corridor
9.25 pm

Ed Lopes saw his super heroine girlfriend in peril as he watched live video of her fighting Black Tigress outside the Vanetti mansion on line. He heard her scream over the special two way earpiece he had given her...being transmitted to the earpiece that he had. Putting it into his left ear... the Latino teen nerd...knew he had to help the Lusty Latina. "G...What's happening?...Are you all right?" asked Ed. "Uuuuuuuh...Ed...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Need help...Uuuuuuuuh...something...turning on my Scorpion Tits...my Scorpion Pussy...
Uuuuuuuuh...that Tiger Bitch...dug her claws...in my Scorpion Boobs...it hurts...Uuuuuuh...Help" cried Gina as she barely dodged another attack from the vengeful Black Tigress...who saw images of her being beaten by Scorpion Woman.

Thinking fast...Ed zoomed in...and noticed the super arousal of Black Tigress' nipples and cunt...framed against her new flimsier attire. He realised this had something to do with the sudden weakness that Gina was experiencing. Ed also heard chatter over the police radio band which he hacked into...about SWAT teams converging on the mansion. "You gotta get away from her G...Cops are on the way" said Ed. "Uuuuuh...got it...Uuuuuuuh" groaned Scorpion Girl as she dodged Black Tigress...who ploughed into one of Vanetti's limos.

As the evil Ebony Wonder turned around...Scorpion Girl raised her right thick muscular brown arm and fired a pair of energy darts from the silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Jacinta as the darts exploded in the space between her enormous firm gleaming ebony breasts...the shock waves spreading to her perpetually hard and erect big thick black nipples...and she fell to the ground dazed. Heeding her boyfriend's advice...the Lusty Latina fired a Scorpion Line from her bracelet into the air and swung away while Black Tigress was disoriented.

Getting groggily to her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet...Jacinta was about to fly after Scorpion Girl when she heard the voice of the Mahar in her head. "Return at once slave." Black Tigress obeyed. "Yes Master" she replied. Flexing her huge gleaming ebony thighs...Jacinta flew off just as the police arrived at Vanetti's mansion. Inside the mansion...looking at the destruction outsid,...
Mario Vanetti was a satisfied man.

Detroit waterfront
9.45 pm

Scorpion Woman dismounted her black armoured Scorpion Cycle as it came to a stop on the ground floor of the old warehouse which housed her secret lair...the SCORPION'S NEST. The Venomous Vixen walked over to the command centre of the Nest and looked at the multiple screens in front of her...showing all activity taking place in Detroit...and elsewhere if need be. Michelle briefly remembered the role Trey played in setting up the Nest...and the intimate moments they spent their. Pushing those thoughts to the back of her mind...Scorpion Woman watched footage of her new boyfriend...Detective Jimmy Kowalski...arriving safely at his apartment at Campau Park. Her huge firm creamy bust heaved with relief in the confines of her tight black armoured leotard.

"Stinger...Jim said something tonight...about someone called the Mahar who's working with the Manos Blancos...Show me everything there is about this person" said Michelle. "As you command Mistress" replied the alien AI. Within seconds all that Michelle asked for was displayed on another screen created by Stinger. "No one knows the identity of this criminal...believed to be a man...He is the leader of an ancient criminal cult...the Skull Society...They operate primarily in the Indian subcontinent... They were allies to the Nazis against the British...had several encounters with the TIGRESS OF INDIA in the 1940's...and subsequently...her successor...the TIGER WOMAN OF INDIA... as photos of both heroines were shown.

"That's the same belt which Black Tigress has" observed Scorpion Woman. "Yes Mistress...The Tiger Woman disappeared under mysterious circumstances...It is possible that she passed the Tiger Talisman Belt...and her powers over to FBI Agent Jacinta Jackson" said Stinger as photos of the agent and the Ebony Wonder came up. "The last known incident with the Skull Society?" asked Michelle. "About two months ago...Black Tigress teamed up with three other heroines...TIGER GIRL...GOLDEN TIGER...BRITANNIA...to disrupt the Society's operations in BENGALI...they had obtained feminite...stolen from operatives of CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL in Africa....Master Trey...was investigating that incident for the FBI" said Stinger.

Scorpion Woman knew about the power of feminite. While her alien immunity negated most of its effects...the Venomous Vixen knew that other women...including super powered ones...were vulnerable to it. "So this Mahar has used feminite to enslave Black Tigress and Miss Muscle...Jim said his informant told him about something big being planned by this bonehead" said Michelle as she reflected on her partner's words. As news reports of the City Day Parade were shown on some of the screens in the command centre...Scorpion Woman realised what the Mahar's plan was.

To be continued

Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:21 pm