Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 am

The Adventures of Ocean Woman 
Megalomaniac

Post The Adventures of Ocean Woman
A one off short story

BC

The Adventures of Ocean Woman

Auckland, New Zealand
10 am.
​Present day.

​TERRY BROWN...editor of the Auckland Herald newspaper was a worried man...as he put down the phone in his office. With him was the paper's top investigative reporter 40 year old WENDY WYMAN. "Terry...What is it?"asked Wendy as she looked at the shocked expression on the face of her boss. "It's Harriet...She's been taken" said Terry. "What?...When?...Who?" asked Wendy with concern in her blue eyes...behind large rimmed glasses...wearing a baggy white dress and flat shoes.

​"The kidnappers are those Eco Terrorists we've been carrying stories on...They took Harriet and her friends while they were out on a school field trip..They want a ransom of one million dollars...or they'll feed her to the sharks" said Terry as he sat down in his chair behind his desk. "I can't call the police or they'll kill her...I have 24 hours to give them what they want" said Terry.

​"Don't worry Terry...Harriet and her friends are going to be all right" Wendy assured him as she left the office. As his top reporter left...Terry Brown silently wished there was some way that he could make contact with someone who could save his daughter. He had no idea how close that person was to him...the paper carrying many stories written by Wendy about her.

​Getting out of a taxi...Wendy made her way along the waterfront...until she found a deserted place away from prying eyes. "These terrorists are dangerous...The police can't stop them...This is a job...for OCEAN WOMAN" declared Wendy as she removed her glasses. Unbuttoning the top of her dress...exposing a special amulet she wore around her neck...she concentrated. A plume of water rose from the sea and engulfed the lady journalist where she stood. She felt herself becoming stronger and sexier.

​When the water fell away...Wendy Wyman stood transformed. She had a voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body...barely contained in a thin tight shimmering silver v-slit leotard...silver mascara around her sapphire blue eyes...her dull blonde hair...long tousled and golden. She wore silver bracelets on her wrists...and a silver belt with an O insignia on the buckle. Her hands were strong with short glossy pearl fingernails..her feet were bare erotic with short glossy pearl toenails.

​Flexing her huge golden tanned thighs...Ocean Woman dove into the waters of Auckland Harbour and swam away at incredible speed. Granted the powers of all the ocean's creatures...Wendy was off on her mission to rescue Harriet Brown and her friends. "The Eco Terrorists are no doubt trying to sell these girls to human slavers if Terry doesn't come good with the money...I know someone who'll know where they are" thought Ocean Woman...as she swam speedily through her aquatic realm.

​Waiheke Island
​Noon

​CALHOUN'S COVE...was a seedy bar on the waterfront...known to be a haven for some nefarious characters who plied their trade in the waters of the Pacific. Owner Clive Calhoun was therefore both awestruck and angry when Ocean Woman strolled boldly into his establishment...her golden tanned voluptuous and muscular body gleaming with seawater...her already thin tight shimmering silver v-slit leotard...made even smaller...straining to contain her very obvious female attributes.

​"Ocean Woman...What can I do you for luv?" asked the stocky balding Calhoun. "This isn't a social call Calhoun...I'm looking for some eco-terrorists...They kidnapped some girls out on a field trip...I've got reason to believe that you know where they are" said Wendy as she assumed her heroic pose. Hands on her wide shapely waist..her long muscular golden tanned legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare golden tanned feet resting flat on the wooden floor of the bar...her great firm golden tanned bust pushed forward.

"​You can't come in here an make demands without paying the tax luv" sneered Calhoun. Sensing movement behind her...the Busty Kiwi Crime Fighter exploded into action. Whirling around...she drove the ball of her erotic left golden tanned foot into the groin of a thug trying to jump her with a knife. Her right fist was driven hard into the gut of another thug doubling him over. She grabbed him by his belt and effortlessly flung him into three other thugs as they rushed to help him.

Other patrons ran out of the bar...as Calhoun got a shotgun out from behind the bar. Before he could fire...Ocean Woman grabbed it out of his hands. He stood mesmerised...as her great firm golden tanned mounds threatened to pop out of her skimpy silver attire as she bent the barrel of the gun as if hit were a paper clip. Wendy grabbed him by the throat and lifted him off the floor. "Now...Let's have this conversation again...Where are the eco-terrorists hiding?" demanded the Top Heavy New Zealander. Calhoun complied willingly.

Great Barrier Island
2 pm

Able to breathe freely underwater as she could on land as Wendy Wyman...Ocean Woman swam around the island. Using the sonar ability of whales...the Busty Kiwi Crime Fighter located a hidden underwater cave along the western coast of the island. "Calhoun wasn't lying about this entrance...The eco terrorists have no idea that I'm coming...I'll give them a surprise attack...defeat them...rescue Harriet and the other girls and contact the Coast Guard to come and get them" resolved Wendy with a smile on her glossy pink lips as she swam like a torpedo towards the opening of the underwater cave.

The muscles on Ocean Woman's voluptuous golden tanned body were accentuated as she weaved her way through the rocks...heading deeper into the cave...knowing it had to emerge into a cavern somewhere. Focusing on saving the young girls...capturing the eco terrorists...and getting the exclusive for the Auckland Herald...the Top Heavy New Zealander had no idea that her movements were picked up by motion sensors...carefully hidden along the walls of the underwater cave.

As she swam through the underwater cave...the triggering of the sensors...caused a colourless, odourless liquid to be discharged into the water all around her. By the time the danger became apparent to the Busty Kiwi Crime Fighter...it was much too late. "HEY...UUUUUUUNH...WHAT'S HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUNH...SOMETHING IN THE WATER...UUUUUUNH
...GETTING UNDER MY SWIM SUIT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IT'S MAKING MY OCEAN NIPPLES..GET REALLY HARD... CLINGING TO THEM...LIKE...UUUUUUUUUUUNH...SOME KIND OF OIL...GETTING AROUSED...GETTING DIZZY...STARTING TO LACTATE UNDERWATER...UUUUUUH...PRESSURE IN MY OCEAN CUNT TOO...CAN'T KEEP GOING...GOING TO...UH..UUH...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Ocean Woman as she had a massive orgasm...white clouds appearing in the water in the area of her breasts and between her thighs.

Her sapphire blue eyes barely open...her muscular golden tanned arms and long muscular golden tanned legs limp...Ocean Woman drifted helplessly in the water...surfacing into the waiting hands of the eco terrorists. Dazed and disoriented...Wendy could do nothing as she was hauled out of the water...and laid flat on her back...and a thick cotton cloth was clamped firmly over her nose and mouth. "Nnnnnnnnnnnn...Nnn...Nnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" cooed Ocean Woman into the fibres of the pad...her sapphire blue eyes rolling up in her head...then slowly closing as the chloroform hit her like a tonne of bricks and knocked her unconscious in less than one second.

6 pm​

"​Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Ocean Woman as she came too. Wendy was shocked to discover she had been stripped of her leotard and belt while she was unconscious. The Busty Kiwi Crime Fighter now dangled in the air...her muscular golden tanned arms stretched above her head...bound at the wrists by chains. Her erotic bare golden tanned feet were bound by the ankles with another set of chains...the sexy toes of her erotic bare golden tanned feet pointing down in defeat.

She flexed her arms and legs to no avail. The Top Heavy New Zealander knew she couldn't free herself. The leader of the eco-terrorists...a man named DONOVAN...explained the reason why. "I see you're awake Ocean Woman...I heard stories that sex was your only weakness...So I had a special aphrodisiac and muscle relaxant concoction made and put in the defences to our hideout...just in case you showed up...as Calhoun said you would" gloated Donovan. Nearby Harriet Brown and her teenage girl friends watched their rescuers torment.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...been reading about me in the tabloids...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You're right...about my Ocean Breasts...an my Ocean Cunt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel..so sexy...feel...so..sleepy...have none of my Ocean Powers right now...fell right into your trap" sighed Wendy her head bowed between her fabulous cleavage...the urge to pass out very strong. "Yes you did...Why settle for pittance with these girls when I can sell you to the highest bidder?...The number of criminals who you put away...all of them wanting top dollar for you...the girls are just a side dish" gloated Donovan.

Seeing her idol in peril...Harriet knew she had to do something. Realising that their captors were focusing on Ocean Woman and not on her or her friends...Harriet frantically tugged at the ropes binding her wrists...until finally they loosened. Seeing an active water hose lying untended on the ground, Harriet made a lunge for it. "Look out" a terrorist cried much too late...as Harriet doused Ocean Woman with a thick stream of water...which washed the aphrodisiac oil off the heroine's body.

"What?!" gasped Donovan in shock as a blue aura surrounded the Busty Kiwi Crime Fighter. When it faded...Ocean Woman...clad in her flimsy shimmering silver attire and belt...had her full powers restored and broke free of her restraints.
The Top Heavy New Zealander was a blur of motion...effortlessly felling Donovan and his men with a flurry of punches and kicks. In no time, they were all rounded up and chained together. Ocean Woman then freed Harriet's other friends.

"Thank you for helping me Harriet" said Wendy as she placed her right hand on the teenager's left shoulder. "I couldn't let those guys hurt you Ocean Woman...You saved a lot of people...I had to save you" said Harriet, feeling proud of herself. "And you have...Now let's call the Coast Guard to pick you and your friends up...take you home...and take these criminals to jail" replied Ocean Woman. Harriet and her friends cheered.

End

Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:40 am