Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:14 am

Samurai Woman 6 
Megalomaniac

Post Samurai Woman 6
​Samurai Woman 6

Ancient Japan

The ninja who was on the roof...reported back to the new head of the HANZO CLAN of what he had witnessed. The clan leader was particularly intrigued to learn how SAMURAI WOMAN was able to defeat AKIRA HANZO. But more interested in how the Busty Japanese Superwoman had a weakness for sex and an attraction for the revered teacher YUMI. The villain smiled, realising that
the teacher was the perfect bait to capture the heroine and get possession of the famous sword the S KATANA.

One day later

Tired from her exploits as SAMURAI WOMAN...YUKIO..slept in her room in the school of Teacher Yumi. Though Akira was dead and the Hanzo Clan was in disarray...it still posed a threat to peace in Japan. Those thoughts were far from Yukio's mind as she slept naked under the covers...dreaming of Yumi fondling her breasts and cunt...bringing her great erotic pleasure.

Yumi was thinking similar thoughts as she walked through the school compound. Despite her powers as a warrior...Yumi was intrigued how easily Samurai Woman could be tamed when her breasts and cunt were exploited erotically. As she walked...Yumi
was startled when smoke bombs went off all around her...as she walked to a class. When the smoke faded...Yumi was gone.

Awakened by the commotion...Yukio hastily donned a robe and went outside to the last place where Yumi was seen. She observed the trail of smoke was heading in the direction of one of the most dangerous areas in ENDO...where the Hanzo Clan was strong. "There is no time to waste...Samurai Woman is needed" resolved Yukio as she made her way out of the school to a wooded area where she could be alone. "

Raising her right hand in the air above her head...Yukio declared..."For the Honour of Japan." The clear skies crackled with thunder and a bolt of lightning came down...bathing the young woman in its energy...when it faded...her body was voluptuous, muscular and milky white...barely clad by a tight strapless iron silver bra...iron silver sequined panties between her huge milky white thighs... iron silver bracelets on her wrists...an iron silver mask covering the upper part of her face...her hair glossy and black with a long pony tail at the back reaching to the middle of her back. "I am Samurai Woman!" declared Yukio as she sprinted off in the direction of the smoke.

Flexing her huge milky white thighs...the muscles on her voluptuous milky white body accentuated... Samurai Woman ran and leapt through the air...covering great distance...the people on the ground in awe as they saw her run or leap by. Landing in the Endo district at the end of the smoke trail...the Sexy Swordswoman found three ninjas there...as if they were waiting for her. Yukio readied her S-Katana for battle but the ninjas did not attack.

One handed her a note and then the trio vanished in a puff of smoke. Samurai Woman read the note. " Your friendly teacher is in our possession, come to the address immediately." She crumpled the note in her left hand and dropped it on the ground. "This has to be a trap but I have no choice" said Yukio.

Samurai Woman arrived at the house on the note a short time later. She saw Yumi sitting in a chair...a veil over her face... her head bowed...looking like she was drugged. "Yumi...Are you all right??" asked the Busty Japanese Superwoman as she sheathed her S-Katana and approached the teacher. Lulled into complacency...Samurai Woman was taken by surprise when "Yumi" sprang to life and grazed the exposed parts of her massive firm breasts with a kunai.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My Samurai Nipples...becoming hard...feeling dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must take off my bra" groaned Yukio as she let her iron silver bra fall to the ground at her erotic bare milky white feet...leaving her chest totally exposed as she swayed dizzily from side to side before "Yumi"...who stabbed her directly in each of her big shiny pink nipples with the kunai...making them become hard and erect like the spires on a Buddhist temple.

"UUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Yukio...feeling dizzier by the second...her muscular milky white arms falling limp at her sides as she fell to her knees before the veiled woman...unable to reach her S-Katana. The woman stole the Busty Japanese Superwoman's legendary weapon and stood before her. Yukio stared with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her iron silver mask as the woman removed her veil to confirm that she was not Yumi.

"I am NOZOMI HANZO...I am the new leader of the Hanzo Clan...Murderess...You killed by brother Akira...Revenge upon you is my right...Make no mistake Samurai Woman...I am not my brother...I am not as merciful as he was...You shall suffer for your crime...and it begins...Now!" declared Nozomi.

Twirling the S Katana in her right hand...Nozomi used it to strip the Sexy Swordswoman of her iron silver sequined panties...then glide the flat steel face of the legendary blade...over the exposed shiny pink clitoris between her huge milky white thighs. "AHHH..
THE S KATANA...AHHHHHHH....BEING USED AGAINST ME...AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...COLD STEEL...RUBBING AGAINST MY SAMURAI
CLITORIS...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...BECOMING EXCITED...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...MUST ALLOW IT...AHHHHHHHHHHHH
MY SAMURAI BUSH..AHHHHHHHHHHHH..BEING TRIMMED...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...LIKE THE LEAVES OF A BONSAI TREE...AHH
..CANNOT RESIST...AHHHH..FALLEN INTO YOUR TRAP...NO ESCAPE...GOING TO...I MUST...AH..AHH..AHHH..AHHHH...AHHHHH...
AHHHHHH...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Yukio as she was brought to a massive orgasm.

Twirling the S Katana again in her right hand...Nozomi brough the cum stained blade inches under the nostrils of the Busty Japanese Superwoman. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Samurai
Woman...her brown eyes rolling up in the slits of her iron and silver mask as she collapsed to the ground flat on her back and quickly became unconscious.

Several hours later.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Samurai Woman as she slowly regained consciousness. The Busty Japanese Superwoman was shocked to see that she had been stripped down to her iron and silver mask while she was unconscious. Yukio was alarmed that the S Katana was nowhere in sight.

Her muscular milky white arms and long muscular milky white legs were spread wide open...bound at the wrists and ankles by strong ropes...her back lying atop a wooden structure...her massive firm milky white breasts and her perfect shiny pink clitoris vulnerable to exploitation by Nazomi Hanzo who looked down at her scornfully. "I had this made for you Samurai Woman...Do you like it?" asked Nazomi.

"Such an invention could only come from a twisted evil mind...Release me!...Return my sword!...Fight fair!" cried Samurai Woman...wiggling helplessly atop the wooden torture device. A servant brought a bowl filled with green liquid and a bamboo brush. Nazomi dipped the brush in the liquid and then pasted it generously over the Sexy Swordswoman's ample chest. " HA HA HA...WHAT IS THAT...HA HA HA HA...IT TICKLES...HA HA HA HA...MY SAMURAI NIPPLES... HA HA HA HA" laughed Yukio. The sensation of pleasure was however brief.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...WHAT...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MY SAMURAI NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...THE LIQUID...AIEEEEEEEE...IT BURNS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....PAIN IN MY SAMURAI NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEEEE...I CANNOT GET FREE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed the Busty Japanese Superwoman..wiggling frantically atop the wooden surface...as her big shiny pink nipples once again became hard and erect in seconds.

This sensation soon passed. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Samurai Woman as she stretched out atop the wooden structure. "What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...is that...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it keeps...my Samurai Nipples...so hard...feel weak...
feel tired...helpless" admitted Yukio as she stared sleepily at Nazomi. The female clan leader laughed at the helpless heroine. "As I thought...this special liquid created by the scientists of the Hanzo Clan is something your big breasts cannot resist...the legend is true that Samurai Woman can be tamed by sex...the liquid will bring pain and then pleasure to your breasts and your enlarged nipples...You are helpless against it" gloated Nozomi.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...You are right...You have outsmarted me...I must get free...stop you...before you use it again" sighed Yukio...tugging weakly at the ropes binding her to the wooden structure. Nozomi laughed at her pathetic attempts at freedom.
"How do you think you will handle this liquid on your clitoris and anus?" asked Nozomi rhetorically. "No!...That will make me cum
...I shall be knocked unconscious for days...I will be at your mercy" blurted the sleepy Samurai Woman. "Then it is agreed...I shall place the liquid on your clitoris and your anus...with your girlfriend watching" sneered Nozomi, eager for what was going to
happen.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" complained Samurai Woman as Nozomi spread more green liquid over her vulnernable clitoris and anus. As she did, four ninjas brought in Yumi...gagged and bound to a chair. She was made to sit in a place where the Busty Japanese Superwoman could see her as Nozomi tortured her. Yumi stared wide-eyed, afraid of what Nozomi was going to do to Samurai Woman.

"HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Samurai Woman as Nozomi rubbed the green liquid on her shiny pink clitoris and into her shiny pink anus. The tickling sensation passed after a second and the burning sensation kicked in. "AIEEEEEEEEEEE..AIEEEEEEEEEE..AIEEEEEEEE
...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed Yukio
wiggling helplessly atop the wooden structure. Nozomi smiled at the Busty Japanese Superwoman's futile efforts to resist the erotic torture of her clitoris and anus.

"I can make the pain go away...give you pleasure" said Nozomi. "HOW...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH" groaned Samurai Woman...her voluptuous and muscular milky white body thrashing helplessly atop the wooden structure. "Let me lick your clitoris and anus...and be my slave" sneered Nozomi. "NEVER...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..." groaned the Sexy Swordswoman...as her clitoris and anus burned like fire...with increasing intensity.

"As you wish" sneered Nozomi and rubbed more green liquid over the helpless heroine's clitoris and anus. "HA HA HA...AIEEE..AIEE
..AIEEEEE...AIEEEEE..AIEEEEEE...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samurai Woman...going from pleasure to pain in the space of seconds... becoming sexier...weaker...and sleepier. Yukio struggled to keep her brown eyes open in the slits of her iron silver mask...as the green liquid on her breasts...clitoris and anus... clouded her head with erotic thoughts...the desire to be tamed becoming stronger. Yumi was worried...seeing Samurai Woman on the verge of catastrophic defeat.

Her eyes watered when she heard the heroine capitulate. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Please...lick my clitoris...my anus...Uuuuuuuh take away the pain...will be...your slave...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Yukio. "Yes slave..You shall have want you want." said Nozomi. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samurai Woman..feeling the tongue of Nozomi flicking across her clitoris and then arousing her in her anus. "Uuh...Uuuh
...Uuuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samurai Woman...having a huge orgasm...after having her clitoris and anus licked six times.. and passing out on the wooden structure.

Nozomi stood triumphant...looking down at the unconscious Samurai Woman. "Defeating you was so easy...Even my incompetent brother could have done it...Sleep now Samurai Slut...You shall be my slave when you awaken" said Nozomi. She turned her attention to Yumi. "Why have one slave when I can have two?....I put this liquid on you...you will succumb sooner than your big breasted lover" sneered Nozomi. Yumi screamed in her gag as two ninjas opened up her garb...revealing her breasts and cunt.
"NNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNN" screamed Yumi into her gag as Nozomi rubbed the green liquid over her breasts and cunt...experiencing the same sensations which Samurai Woman had.

Nozomi laughed with glee as she erotically tortured. Despite being unconscious and weakened from her erotic torture...the screams of Yumi filtered into Yukio's brain. She heard a voice deep inside of her mind telling her that she could not give up...that someone she loved was in danger and she had to save them. Yukio heeded the voice and went into a deep meditative state. Nozomi was startled when she felt the air around her change and then saw a blue aura surround Samurai Woman's body. "Impossible" gasped Nozomi as she stopped torturing Yumi and watched the aura...along with four of her ninjas.

The aura exploded...knocking them off their feet. When it faded...they were shocked to see Samurai Woman standing before them...fully garbed...and her S Katana in hand. "Stop her!" yelled Nozomi. The four ninjas charged towards the Busty Japanese Superwoman with swords drawn. The S Katana twirling in her hands with lightning speed...Samurai Woman disarmed the four ninjas in a flurry of motion...then dropped them with a combination of sword strokes and kicks...leaving them unconscious on the ground.

Despite being partly naked and highly aroused, Yumi was relieved to see Samurai Woman had recovered and was chasing after the fleeing Nozomi. She chased Nozomi into a room. The Hanzo Clan leader grabbed a bucket filled with the green liquid. "This tamed you before...It will do it again!" cried Nozomi as she threw the green liquid at the Busty Japanese Superwoman. Yukio was not
about to fall for that trap again. Whirling the S Katana before her...Samurai Woman used it as a shield to protect her...and as a fan to send the green liquid flying back towards Nozomi. "NO' screamed Nozomi, unable to avoid the liquid as it bathed her.

"HA HA HA HA...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...UUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUH"
groaned Nozomi as she experienced the pleasure and pain sensations of the green liquid on her breasts and cunt...as the liquid easily penetrated her clothes. Lacking the superhuman stamina of Samurai Woman...Nozomi quickly succumbed to the liquid's erotic power. As Nozomi staggered before her...Samurai Woman flexed her huge milky white thighs and leapt towards the Hanzo Clan leader. "UUUNH" groaned Nozomi as she tasted the ball of Yukio's erotic right milky white bare foot and collapsed to the ground unconscious.

Samurai Woman sheathed her S Katana in the scabbard on her back and approached the defeated Hanzo Clan leader, intent on taking her to the Emperor to answer for her crimes. Suddenly...Yukio felt her nipples shoot to attention...their hardened tips brushing against the smooth interior of her iron silver bra which barely contained her massive firm milky white breasts...and a growing throbbing under her iron silver sequined panties.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Samurai Nipples...becoming so hard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Samurai Cunt...wet...aching...becoming dizzy
...tired...so tired...going to...going to...Uh..Uuh….Uuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yukio...lactating under her bra...and having a powerful orgasm under her panties..The Busty Japanese Superwoman dropped to her knees...then collapsed to her back...extended her muscular milky white arms...spread her long muscular milky white legs wide open.
Her brown eyes slowly closing in the slits of her iron silver mask...wide spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic bare milky white feet as she became unconscious.

Hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Samurai Woman as she felt a damp cloth being dabbed over her naked chest. Yukio opened her brown eyes to see Yumi dabbing the cloth over her chest. She discovered she was back in her room at Yumi's school...stripped of her bra, panties and bracelets. Her S Katana lying amongst them on a nearby table. "Yumi...What?" asked the Busty Japanese Superwoman..feeling drowsy as Yumi gently dabbed the cloth over each of her massive firm milky white breasts in turn. "You defeated Nozomi Hanzo...but the effects of the green liquid she used on you were powerful...it aroused you...for--d you to become unconscious...Nozomi escaped...but her evil deeds are known..." explained Yumi

"I must go after her" said Samurai Woman. "No...You must rest...Yukio" said Yumi. The Sexy Swordswoman was surprised. "What?...
How?" gasped Yukio. " I have known for some time...just as I know I love you...and that you...love me too" replied Yumi as she gently removed the iron silver mask from the heroine's face. Yumi took off her clothes and got into bed with Yukio. "Ahhhh...Yes...Ahhhh...I want you...Ahhhhh..need you...Ahhhhhh...Ahhhhhhh" sighed Samurai Woman in between kisses..enjoying the friction as their bodies rubbed together...Yumi's hands expertly caressing her breasts and clitoris. "Uh..Uuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uh..Uuuh..Uuuuuuuuuh
..Uh..Uuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..Uh..Uuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yukio and Yumi as they orgasmed many times over.

It was sunset when Samurai Woman and Yumi...both fully dressed bid each other goodbye at the front gates to Yumi school. The two women kissed and embraced for a final time. Though Nozomi was still at large and the Hanzo Clan was still a threat...peace had returned to Japan for the time being. Yumi watched as Samurai Woman sprinted off into the setting sun. Yukio knew that she loved Yumi and that Yumi loved her. She knew that love would give her the strength to prevail in all of her future adventures as Samurai Woman.

End.

Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:44 am