Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:07 pm

Samurai Woman 5 
Megalomaniac

Post Samurai Woman 5
Samurai Woman 5

Ancient Japan

SAMURAI WOMAN...Champion of Japan woke up...clad only in her iron silver mask and iron silver bracelets...stuck in a kind of trestle... on her knees...her muscular bronze arms behind her back...her hands stuck in the device...her head bowed between her naked huge firm milky white breasts capped at their summits by wide pink areolas and big puffy pink nipples..which were semi-hard and erect. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Busty Japanese Superwoman...feeling weak and sleepy...deprived of her weapon...Japan's legendary sword...the S KATANA.

Her arch enemy AKIRA HANZO smiled at her discomfort. Taking a pair of bamboo clips he attached them to the heroine's big puffy pink nipples. "AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE...SAMURAI NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...HURT...FEEL WEAK...FEEL TIRED..AIEEEEEEEEEEE." screamed the Busty Japanese Superwoman...her head bowed lower between her awesome cleavage. Akira laughed at her discomfort. "You are not going to interfere with my plans" he boasted. "Uuuuuuuuuh...What do you mean?" asked Samurai Woman sleepily.

"When the bell sounds...it will emit a frequency that will cause several of the participants to attack each other...war will break out between the clans and the Hanzo Clan shall emerge the dominant in the battle. "Uuuuuuuuh...The Hanzo Clan will not prevail...Uuuuuuh...I will stop you" vowed Samurai Woman. "Think again female" sneered Akira as he took out a bottle of the dreaded purple liquid. "No!...Not that!...I am helpless against it" cried Samurai Woman wiggling helplessly as Akira approached..pouring some of the liquid into the palm of his right hand.

"UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samurai Woman as Hanzo rubbed it over her exposed pink clitoris until she had a massive orgasm. The Busty Japanese Superwoman sagged closer to the ground...feeling weaker and sleepier after her orgasm."I will execute my plan Samurai Woman..You will not stop me." Her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her iron silver mask...Samurai Woman knew he was right...her strength of 20 men being sapped by the bamboo clamps squeezing her big puffy pink nipples into hardness...and the purple aphrodisiac liquid which was setting her cunt on fire.

Before leaving...Akira rubbed more of the purple liquid on the heroine's pink clitoris and anus. "UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH..UUH...UUUUH...UUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Samurai Woman as she orgasmed another time...and her voluptuous and muscular milky white body went limp in the trestle as she passed out from arousal and exhaustion. Akira left thinking he would return later to take Samurai Woman back to his clan's fortress and make her his slave.

However he didn't count on the old teacher YUMI who went looking for the Sexy Swordswoman. She was alarmed to find her unconscious and on her knees...bound in the trestle. He removed the bamboo clamps from her big puffy pink nipples then pulled several levers on the trestle. Samurai Woman collapsed into his arms...her head lolled back...the long ponytail of her glossy black hair trailing on the ground.

Yumi brought some water in a bowl and a clean cloth.
She dipped the cloth in the water...dabbed it over the heroine's naked chest...easing the pain in her big puffy pink nipples..and also wiping clean traces of the purple liquid from her pink clitoris and anus. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Samurai Woman. Her brown eyes opened and her blurry vision saw Yumi. "Am I in Heaven?" sighed the heroine...who Yumi knew as YUKIO...daughter of a Samurai noble. "No Samurai Woman...I found you here...You were drugged by someone" explained Yumi. Her words made Yukio remember what happened to her.

"The Hanzos have a plan to use the contest to start a war among the clans...I must stop them..." declared Samurai Woman. She stood up...held out her right hand. There was a whoosh through the air...and the S Katana came to her hand. As it did...her iron and silver bra which barely covered her massive firm milky white breasts...and the iron and silver sequined panties which barely covered the space between her large milky white thighs reappeared."For the Honour of Japan!...I am...Samurai Woman!!" Yukio declared. "How can I help?" asked Yumi. "Try to delay the games so I can stop the bell from being rung" said Yukio before she sprinted off

Running at great speed her long glossy black ponytail flailing in the air...her massive firm milky white breasts bobbing sexily under her tight iron silver bra...her muscular milky white arms and long muscular milky white legs moving in tandem....Samurai Woman raced to the bell tower...where she found three ninjas about to execute Akira's plan. They attacked her...trying to immobilise her by attacking her famous breasts but Samurai Woman was not about to be stopped.

Deflecting their throwing stars and katanas with her legendary gleaming blade...Yukio made a great arc with the S Katana...unleashing an energy wave which knocked out the three ninjas...allowing the rest of the contest to continue without incident. Akira became suspicious when nothing happened. He was angry when he came to the bell tower and saw Samurai Woman standing over the defeated ninjas. "How?!...Impossible!" declared Akira.

"Nothing is impossible for me Akira...Now surrender and I shall take you to the Emperor to answer for your crimes" said the Busty Japanese Superwoman as she gripped her legendary blade in her right hand. "Never!" yelled Akira as he drew his katana and rushed the Sexy Swordswoman. Sparks few as their blades crossed several times. Moving on the balls of her erotic bare milky white feet...with sexy toes with short clear and glossy toenails...Samurai Woman was too swift for Akira...who was constantly on the defensive.

He knew he could not afford to be captured and the scheme off the Hanzo Clan be know to all. Akira also had no intention of being defeated in combat by the scantily clad swordswoman. "Surrender Akira!..You have no hope of defeating me!" quipped Samurai Woman as she knocked his sword out of his hands with her S Katana. Overconfident and complacent...Yukio left herself open as Akira pulled out a bag and flung a purple powder on her awesome rack. "UUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT IS HAPPENING...SAMURAI ​NIPPLES BECOMING HARD...UNDER MY BRA...THE METAL INTERIOR EXCITING THEM...I AM BECOMING DIZZY....AND SLEEPY" blurted Yukio as she swayed unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare milky white feet before the amused Akira.

He stepped forward...yanked off the heroine's iron and silver bra...swatted her S Katana out of her hands...and rubbed the purple powder all over her naked chest. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIRED...SO TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU ARE DRUGGING ME IN MY SAMURAI NIPPLES...NO WILL TO FIGHT...WANT TO BE TAMED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH" complained Yukio as she offered no resistance to Akira's attack.

He went further...shoving his right hand under Samurai Woman's iron and silver sequined panty...rubbing her virgin clitoris vigorously with the purple powder. "UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH' groaned Samurai Woman as Akira brought her to a massive orgasm and she collapsed to the ground...dazed and disoriented. ​"You cannot stop me" declared Akira as he picked up sledgehammer and prepared to hit the bell.

Barely clinging to consciousness...her super erogenous breasts and cunt aroused...Samurai Woman tried to clear her head but erotic thoughts of men having sex with her made it difficult. Then Yukio thought about her teacher Yumi and how her life would be in danger if Akira carried out his plan. With effort she got to her erotic bare milky white feet and threw herself at Akira. "AAAAAAH" he cried as they fell off the bell tower towards the ground. As she felt herself passing out...Yukio was happy that she was able to stop Akira's plan.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Samurai Woman as she woke up to find Yumi caring for her again. "This is becoming a habit Samurai Woman...You getting knocked out...getting naked...and me saving you" said Yumi as she cleaned the purple powder off of Yukio's enhanced chest. "Yumi..What happened?" sighed Samurai Woman...staring sleepily at her teacher.. enjoying the way her naked massive firm milky white breasts were being cared for.

"Akira is dead...The games have concluded peacefully..Whatever his plans were...You stopped them...You have saved all of Japan" said Yumi. "Yes...as you have saved me..." replied the Busty Japanese Superwoman as she reached up and kissed Yumi on her lips. Yumi returned the kiss while cradling Samurai Woman in her arms. Unknown to them, a ninja on a nearby building paid close attention to this.

To be continued

Fri May 31, 2019 8:33 am