Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:25 pm

Muscle Lady in The World of Mr Wonder 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Muscle Lady in The World of Mr Wonder 2
Muscle Lady in The World of Mr Wonder 2

West Side Industrial
Detroit
10.30 pm

On cue, the crate opened up...to allow CLOWN KING and MR WONDER to gaze at the city's new super heroine...MUSCLE LADY.
The beaten Busty Black Bodybuilder lay totally helpless and unconscious before them. They watched her
enhanced enormous firm shiny ebony bust...capped at their summits by big thick hard and erect black nipples rising and falling slowly...and the hard camel toe...framed against the soaked sliver of her thin tight white v-slit leotard between her shiny ebony muscular thighs.

Mr Wonder...the one time beloved TV children's show host...now turned criminal by circumstance...could not help but be aroused and amazed at the topless and unconscious black superwoman lying on the floor of the darkened warehouse that she was lured into. "I can't believe it...Despite her super powers...this young woman's greatest asset is also her greatest liability...She is a wonder" he said.

The Clown King...once former scientist and science teacher Dr ADAM KWONG...smiled with the satisfaction that his theory about
the new superheroine's weakness was proven right. As they watched her...they saw Muscle Lady's head roll slowly from side to side...her eyes fluttering in the slits of the thin white mask which stretched across the upper part of her face. "She's waking up...
Impossible...What do we do?" asked Mr Wonder in panic.

"Not us...Our young friends will help" gloated Clown King with a wave of his sceptre. On cue...two young boys and a girl stepped forward. Their eyes vacant...the boys took up position on either side of the Black Bodybuilder...while the girl stood near her head. "Boys...Make our big breasted friend relax" ordered Clown King...with a turn of a dial on his sceptre. The boys knelt beside Muscle Lady...extended their hands towards her enormous firm shiny ebony bust...grabbing her hard and erect big thick nipples with their thumbs and index fingers.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What's happening...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My nipples...being squeezed...rotated...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh
...that makes me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting...hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...horny...Uuuuuh
..helpless...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" complained TANYA KENT...the 20 year old secretary turned super heroine. Through her blurry vision she was surprised to see the two boys squeezing and rotating her enhanced nipples 360 degrees clockwise.

"Hey...Uuuuuuuuuh...stop..Uuuuuuuuuuuh...stop...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" pleaded Muscle Lady. But the boys continued squeezing Tanya's big thick black nipples...keeping them hard, erect and bullet shaped...keeping her dazed and disoriented. "My young friends are quite curious about you young lady...as am I" said Mr Wonder as he came into the view of the helpless heroine. Tanya's brown eyes blinked in the slits of her thin white mask as she stared in disbelief at the former TV children's show host.

"Mr...Mr...Wonder...Why...Uuuuuuuuh...You...Uuuuuuuuh...kidnapped...Uuuuuuuh...these kids...and...Uuuuuuuuuh...others in the city?
...Why...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" groaned Tanya as the boys kept on pinching and rotating her big thick hard and erect nipples... her muscular shiny ebony legs moving back and forth below her wide curvy waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny ebony feet...with short clear and glossy toenails twitching sensuously.

"Such a rude young lady...You'll need to be taught some good manners...My new friend will do that" replied Mr Wonder. Tanya's brown eyes blinked in the slits of her white mask as she saw none other than the infamous Clown King step into view. "Uuuuuuh…
You're...You're the Clown King...You're...Uuuuuuh...behind this...have to stop you...save these kids..." babbled Muscle Lady. Professor Adam Kwong laughed at Tanya's lame heroic speech.

"You're new at this young lady...Let me give you a crash course" sneered Clown King as he pointed his sceptre at Muscle Lady.A blinking strobe light began to flash from the tip of the sceptre ..into her face. "Look into the light...feel your oversized nipples being squeezed and rotated...You are becoming...tired...very...very...tired" said Clown King as the light flashed non stop into the face of the Black Bodybuilder.

"Uuuuuuuh...Stop...Uuuuuuuh...Stop playing with my nipples...Uuuuuuh...can't think...can't move..Uuuuuuh...this..Uuuuuh..is wrong..." moaned Muscle Lady as she tried to persuade the boys to stop playing with her big thick black nipples. It was having an effect on her which she did not expect.

"Look into the light!...You cannot resist!...You want your oversized nipples to be played with!" insisted the Clown King, aiming his sceptre directly into Tanya's face.As the boys squeezed and rotated her big thick nipples rapidly 360 degrees clockwise...Tanya could do nothing as she felt her newfound super strength evaporate..being replaced by overwhelming erotic urges and growing fatigue.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuh...Play with my nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuh..feels good...losing..Uuuuuuuuuuh...my super strength..Uuuuuuh...never had sex...Uuuuuuuuuh..this..is my weakness...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" blurted Muscle Lady as
the boys continued toying with her hard and erect big thick black nipples..until drops of milk oozed out of their hardened tips.

"Submit to your erotic desires my big breasted friend...Look into the light...You are hypnotised" said Clown King. "Yes...turning me on...gotta give up.. gotta...give in...I..I'm hypnotised" agreed Tanya as she stared into the flashing strobe light from Clown King's sceptre.

"Who are you?" asked Mr Wonder. "Muscle Lady...I'm a super heroine" replied Tanya. " Why are you here?" asked Mr Wonder. "To save...the missing kids..bring...the kidnappers...to justice..." blurted the Black Bodybuilder."That's not going to happen my dear" grinned Mr Wonder. On cue...the girl looking down at Muscle Lady took out a thick cotton pad..and poured the liquid contents
of a dark brown bottle into the middle of the pad.

"No...Uuuuuuh..Oh no...Uuuuuuuuh...That's not...No...that's not"...pleaded Tanya staring sleepily into the strobe light from Clown King's sceptre as the two boys continued playing with her lactating big thick hard and erect black nipples."Yes..It's...CHLOROFORM" sneered Mr Wonder as the girl knelt down and clamped the pad firmly over her nose and mouth. "NNNNN....NNNNNN..NNNNNNNNNNNN" screamed Muscle Lady into the pad...as the potent fumes flooded her nostrils.

She shook her head rapidly from side to side trying to shake the pad off her face. "Subdue her my young friends...Muscle Lady
has been very bad" said Mr Wonder. The boys pressed their thumbs on to the middle of Tanya's hard and erect big thick black nipples pushing them into the middle of her wide black areolas..flattening them as she lactated. The girl kept the chloroform-soaked pad pressed firmly over Tanya's nose and mouth forcing her to inhale copious amounts of chloroform into her lungs.

"NNNNNNN..NNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNN..NNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNN" screamed Muscle Lady into the thick fibres of the cotton pad...her muscular shiny ebony legs moving rapidly back and forth below her wide curvy waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny ebony feey curled with tension...as she stared into the flashing strobe light...struggling desperately to stay conscious.

"Still a little tense my dear...I can help with that" sneered Mr Wonder. Taking out a long quilled feather from under his jacket...the former TV host brushed it up and down over the middle of the thin sliver of white fabric from Tanya's flimsy white v-slit leotard.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...MY...CLITORIS..UUUUUUUH...BEING...BRUSHED...UUUUUUUUUUUH...SO......UUUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUUUUH.
..HORNY....CAN'T HANDLE..GOING TO...UUUH...CAN'T HELP IT...GOING..TO...HAVE TO..." thought Tanya unable to suppress the growing pressure inside her throbbing cunt.

"NNNNNN...NNNNNNNNN...N...NN..NNN...NNNN..NNNNN..NNNNNN....NNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" groaned Muscle Lady as she was brought to a massive orgasm.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnn..Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" sighed the Black Bodybuilder..her voluptuous and muscular shiny ebony body going completely limp...her brown eyes rolling up in the slits
of her white mask...slowly closing as..the combination of the chloroform...the hypnotic strobe light...the abuse of her virgin nipples
and her for--d orgasm...made her gladly succumb to unconsciousness.

Delray
Detroit
7 am

JEREMIAH KENT joined his wife MARLA downstairs their apartment in the community bookshop and library that they ran below. "Tanya leave for work early?" he asked Marla. "She didn't come home last night...her bed hasn't been slept in...Probably
off fighting crime somewhere as Muscle Lady" replied Marla.

Her words troubled Jeremiah. "What if she's in trouble?...Going out there...wearing not much by way of clothes" he said. "Our girl knows how to take care of herself...She'll come home once she beats the criminals.. Remember we have to keep her secret...and
act like everything's normal" Marla said. Jeremiah knew she was right. But he also knew that she was worried. "Tanya...Where are you girl?" wondered Jeremiah as he helped Marla get the bookshop/ library ready to open.

Grosse Pointe Woods
Detroit
8 am

The answer to Jeremiah Kent's question literally lay inside the mansion of Mr Wonder...located in the heart of his amusement park...Wonder World...where the World of Mr Wonder was broadcast for many years until it was abruptly cancelled. Stripped down to the thin white mask which stretched across the upper part of her face...framed by her long mane of shiny black hair...Tanya Kent...lay sprawled out on her back...naked and unconscious...on a huge bed in a bedroom in Mr Wonder's mansion.

Mr Wonder and Clown King gazed upon the naked shiny ebony voluptuous and muscular body of Muscle Lady. They watched her enormous firm shiny ebony breasts...capped at their summits by big thick hard and erect nipples rising and falling slowly...the hard camel toe between her shiny ebony muscular thighs...nestled within a thick bush of shiny black pubic hair...her muscular shiny ebony arms limp on either side of her upper body...her muscular shiny ebony legs wide open...her erotic bare shiny ebony feet pointing in opposite directions to each other...wide spaces between her sexy toes which had short glossy toenails.

"She's still unconscious...What do we do with her?" asked Mr Wonder. "We should dispose of her" replied Clown King. "Goodness no!...That's murder!...I don't want to hurt anyone...I just want my show back...to bring joy to the kids" said Mr Wonder. Kwong realised that he would have to continue to play the former tv host for a while. "You're right...Why not just keep her here for a while...The kids can look after her...keep her asleep...while your loyal cast members show the adults how bad they were" said Clown King.

His words resonated with Mr Wonder...remembering how the Mayor and other top officials in the city cruelly cut funding for his show...denying the kids the happiness they deserved. " That's a wonderful idea...Everybody loves it here in Wonder World...and I'm sure Muscle Lady will too" laughed Mr Wonder. Trapped in a deep stupor of sex and sleep...Tanya Kent had no idea of what was in store for her.

9 am

"Uuuuuuh...Where....Uuuuuuuh ..What..." sighed Muscle Lady. Her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her white mask...the Black Bodybuilder rolled her head from side to side...as she slowly regained consciousness.Her vision was blurry and Tanya felt dizzy. As her exposed big thick black nipples began to soften, she began to feel different. "Can feel my super strength coming back...Don't know where I am...but have to stop...Clown King...and Mr Wonder" resolved Muscle
Lady as she tried to get up.

"Not so fast big sista" said a boy as he reached forward and began to grope Tanya's naked enormous shiny ebony breasts. "Uuuuuh..No...Kid..Uuuuuuh...Stop touching my breasts...No..Don't play...Uuuuuuh...with my nipples...Uuuuh
..You're...Uuuuuuh...making...them...hard...I...I'm starting...to get sleepy again...Don't do this...I..I'm...a friend..." sighed Muscle Lady staring in sleepy disbelief and allowed the boy to freely play with her big thick black nipples.

Distracted by the first boy...the Black Bodybuilder was surprised again as a second boy came at her from the other side and clamped a thick cotton pad soaked in chloroform over her nose and mouth.

"NNNNN..NNNNNNN...NNNNNNNN" screamed Tanya into the pad...inhaling the chloroform. Her brown eyes wide open in the
slits of her thin white mask...Muscle Lady now took her situation seriously. "Quick...We gotta nail her like Mr Wonder said" said the second boy holding the pad over Tanya's nose and mouth as she began to wiggle atop the bed. Both boys jumped on to the bed.

"NNNNNNNN..NNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNN....NNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNN" screamed Muscle Lady writhing frantically on the bed...the two boys on either side of her...each of them vigorously groping one of her enormous
firm shiny ebony breasts..squeezing and rotating her big thick black nipples..until they became bullet hard...and she began to lactate.

As that happened, the struggles of Tanya's voluptuous and muscular shiny ebony became slower and slower. The boys saw the Black Bodybuilder's muscular shiny ebony arms go limp on either side of her upper torso...and her muscular shiny ebony legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist...her erotic bare shiny ebony feet resting on their smooth heels atop the mattress.

As the second boy kept the chloroform pad pressed over Tanya's nose and mouth with one hand and fondled her big thick hard and erect black nipples with the other...the first boy... lowered his right hand between her muscular shiny ebony thighs.

"NNNNNNNNN...N..NN...N...NN..NNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNN..NNNNNNN..NNNNNNN..NNNNNNNNNNNN..NNNNNNN" complained Muscle Lady into the thick fibres of the cotton pad as the first boy combed her thick shiny black pubic bush with the fingers of his right hand.

The two boys grinned as they saw Tanya's eyelids getting heavier in the slits of her white mask...and brown eyes getting dull and hazy. "Nnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnn..Nnnnnnnnnm" complained Muscle Lady into the cotton pad...as she lay completely still on the bed
as the two boys had their way with her.

"Ahhhh..Ahhhh..." gasped Tanya in a futile effort to get fresh air into her lungs to clear her her head of the effects of the
chloroform. The second boy rested the chloroform-soaked cotton pad between the Black Bodybuilder's amazing cleavage and joined his friend in exploring the thick foliage between her muscular shiny ebony thighs.

"Nooooo..Uuuuuuuuuh...never...Uuuuuuuuh..never...been touched...there...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...You're...making...me...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuh..going to be...knocked out...again..UuuuuuuuhNo...Uuuuuuuh...can't...stay...awake...Uuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuh" cooed Muscle Lady as the two boys explored her thick shiny black pubic bush..their fingers stroking her shiny black clitoris...until she faded into unconsciousness.

Downtown Detroit
9.00 am

As Muscle Lady was put back to sleep in Wonder World...Mr Wonder's cast of characters were committing crimes in the heart of
the city. People were surprised to see the mighty Jungle Jim making off with a safe from a jewellry store...easily brushing past the hapless security guards before jumping into a clown car and being driven off by a Killer Clown.

Growl the Huggable Bear swatted away some uniformed police officers with his powerful paws...allowing a group of six Killer Clowns to rob a bank and escape with them and the money. Wearing gas masks...Schoolgirl Sindy, Doctor Yes and Nurse robbed
an outdoor mall while the stink bombs which Doctor Yes made...caused civilians to scatter...and stopped the police from
preventing their escape.

City Hall
Noon

Mayor Bernie Shaw had to prematurely end a news conference he called to talk about the crimes committed by Mr Wonder's tv cast...and missing kids from some of the city's poorer districts.It turned out to be a disaster as the blame was put on Shaw for cancelling Mr Wonder's tv show and causing the entire situation. No attempt could be made to arrest Mr Wonder and his cast as lawyers appeared from nowhere to threaten the city with lawsuits.

Shaw wondered where his secretary Tanya Kent was. Normally she would help him through these press conferences. But she had not come to work. No one knew why or where she was. Councilman Mario Vanetti took silent pleasure in this. Shaw had been
under mounting pressure for being unable to deal with rising crime and female vigilantes in Detroit.

Vanetti was silently confident the crimes being committed by Mr Wonder's characters would be the last straw and play right into his hands. "The old fool is too dependent on his secretary...I wonder why...There's nothing unique about her" thought Vanetti.

Grosse Pointe Woods
Detroit
1 pm

The two boys watched Muscle Lady lying naked and unconscious on the bed before them. She had been out cold for hours. The duo decided to leave to get some lunch.As the bedroom door locked behind them...Tanya's brown eyes fluttered open in the
slits of her white mask. "Where am I?...How long have I been here?" wondered the Black Bodybuilder as she got to her erotic
bare shiny ebony feet.

"I remember being kidnapped by Clown King and Mr Wonder...They took off my costume while I was out...Guess I can't blame them...when I have a body like this" said Tanya as she walked across the bedroom to where the rest of her costume was. She donned her thin, tight, white v-slit leotard and her thick black belt. "Feel my super strength coming back...I have to get out of here...Mom and Daddy must be worried about me...Need to figure out how to stop Clown King and Mr Wonder...and save the
kids they kidnapped" resolved Tanya.

Driving the ball of her erotic left shiny ebony bare foot against the frame of the door... Muscle Lady easily kicked it open. She emerged into a long empty corridor...with a huge wooden door at the end. "That's got to be the way out!...Time to get out of here!" resolved the Black Bodybuilder. Her enormous firm shiny ebony breasts bobbing sexily under her thin tight white v-slit leotard...Tanya sprinted towards the door.

But her hopes of freedom were dashed as the ball of her erotic right bare shiny ebony foot made contact with the floor...inches away from the door. "HEY" cried Muscle Lady in alarm...throwing her muscular shiny ebony arms into the air as the floor suddenly disappeared below her erotic bare shiny ebony feet. The Black Bodybuilder had no choice but to freefall into darkness beneath the floor...as the trap door closed above her head.

Tanya's muscular shiny ebony arms and muscular shiny ebony legs flailed frantically in the darkness as she tried to grab on to anything to stop her fall. The Black Bodybuilder's untimely and unplanned descent ended when she dove head first into a large pool of water. Muscle Lady quickly recovered from her surprise...her head breaking through the surface of the water in the pool.

"I fell into another one of Mr Wonder's surprises...but he didn't think this one through...landing in a swimming pool filled with water isn't going to stop me.." quipped Tanya as she began to wade through the water towards the edge of the pool to climb out and find another way to escape. But once again the Black Bodybuilder underestimated the genius of her captors.

As she waded through the waist high water in the pool...Muscle Lady felt her big thick black nipples shoot quickly to attention...threatening to poke through the thin fabric of her flimsy white leotard which was totally soaked...by the "water".
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I take that back...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...something...in the water...made my nipples...get hard...as rocks...in less...than a second...losing my super strength again...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my arms...legs...becoming...heavy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...head spinning...becoming...dizzy...becoming...sleepy...again" groaned Tanya...as she strained to reach the edge of the pool...her vision blurring rapidly.

Her hands reaching for her enormous firm shiny ebony breasts...Muscle Lady pushed aside the thin soaked straps of her flimsy white leotard...exposing her massive mounds.

"UUUUUUUH...HAVE TO..UUUUUUUH..PLAY WITH MY HARD NIPPLES...UUUUUUH...DRUG IN THE WATER...COMMANDING ME..CAN'T FIGHT IT...UUUUUUUUUH...MAKING MYSELF...GET SLEEPY...SO SLEEPY" blurted Tanya as she groped her own enormous firm shiny ebony breasts...squeezed and rotated her big thick hard and erect nipples with the fingers of her left and right hands..until she lactated.

"UUUUUUUUUH....THOUGHTS OF SEX...SO STRONG...GETTING STRONGER...HAVE TO..." moaned Muscle Lady as her left hand continued fondling her naked bust...while her right hand dove below the drug-laced water...between her muscular shiny ebony thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH..." moaned Tanya as she vigorously rubbed her own clitoris. She pressure swelled rapidly inside her throbbing black cunt...until she couldn't contain it any longer.

"UH..UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Muscle Lady as she brought her herself to an overwhelming orgsam.
A whit cloud appearing below the water between her muscular shiny ebony thighs. The Black Bodybuilder fell face down in the warer..her muscular shiny ebony arms flung past her head...her muscular shiny ebony legs wide open below her wide curvy waist...the soles of her erotic bare shiny ebony feet exposed.

Muscke Lady floated towards the edge of the pool. "Ahhh...Ahhh...Ahhh..Ahhh" gasped Tanya as she felt hands grab her muscular shiny ebony arms and pull her out of the pool. Her big thick black nipples hard, erect and lactating...her black cunt..wet and throbbing...Muscle Lady was helpless as she felt the hands remove her belt and her leotard.

As she was rolled on her back...a thick cotton pad soaked in chloroform was clamped over her nose and mouth. "NNNNNN...NNNNNNN...NNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNN" pleaded Muscle Lady as she was for--d to inhale the chloroform...while feeling hands groping her nsked enormous firm shiny ebony breasts...and fingering her repeatedly in her wet and excited black cunt.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn " cooed Muscle Lady into
the pad...seeing ..the faces of kids looking down at her laughing...feeling there hands roaming all over her naked enormous firm shiny ebony breasts...playing with her big thick black hard and erect nipples...exploring the region between her muscular shiny ebony thighs...as she surrendered to unconsciousness again

To be continued

Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:17 pm