Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:59 pm

Angel Woman in Return of Blackheart 
Megalomaniac

Post Angel Woman in Return of Blackheart
Angel Woman in Return of Blackheart

Las Vegas,
Nevada
9 pm
Present day

DETECTIVE DANICA MOORE got out of her white Porsche sportscar and made her way towards the old hotel in a seedy part o Sin City. The 20 year old blond policewoman was following up on reports of strange occurrences at the hotel. People reported hearing strange noises coming from inside the old building and they thought it was haunted. Danica remembered there was a time when she would have dismissed those kinds of things as superstition.

But Danica knew first hand there were evil forces which were trying to get control of the mortal world, through any chance they could get. She knew these forces came from the depths of Hell and that she had been given the power by the Archangel GABRIEL himself...to fight that evil as the Heroine of Heaven...the Winged Wonder...ANGEL WOMAN. As she entered the hotel, Danica reflected on her new secret life as a super heroine.

She thought about her partner...the handsome Detective KYLE CLINTON...who she was secretly in love with but he was infatuated with her alter-ego. It was hard sometimes just being around him Danica thought. Just his mere presence...or thought about Kyle was enough to arouse her nipples and make her cunt wet and excited. She knew she had to be careful because sex was her sole weakness as Angel Woman. "Oooh...So aroused...Have to focus" Danica admonished herself.

She pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind as she heard a noise in the darkness. Danica moved in the direction of the sound. Her Beretta in her right hand, her flashlight in her left. The young policewoman came to the place where she had heard the sound...but found nothing. She was about to leave when she was attacked by two black shadows...one male...one female. The male shadow grabbed her from behind while the female shadow began to grope her shapely bust and the space between her thighs.

With great effort...Danica broke free and ran down a nearby corridor. "I'm going to need some help with this" resolved the policewoman. She closed her blue eyes...extended her arms and was soon engulfed by an aura of heavenly light. When it faded her body had become more voluptuous and muscular. Her regular clothes replaced by a thin white v-slit leotard which barely covered her enhanced white body..her huge firm white breasts bearely contained in a gold winged bustier...long white gloves on her muscular arms up to her elbows.

As the two shadows searched the darkened lobby of the old hotel for the policewoman...they instead encountered the Heavenly Heroine. They attacked but found that their new foe was more of a threat to them as she was able to block and counter each blow they threw at them. "Surrender demons!...There's nothing you can do to stop me!" declared Danica as she sent them reeling each time with a combination of punches and kicks.

Overconfident that her heavenly powers would help her prevail against the shadow creatures...having defeated the evil BLACKHEART previously...Angel Woman became complacent. Realising who their opponent was...the shadow creatures changed their tactics. Shadow woman moved behind the Winged Wonder with incredible speed and pulled down her gold winged bustier exposing her immense firm gleaming white breasts. "UUUUUUUH...MY NIPPLES...UUUUUUUH...YOU'RE PLAYING WITH THEM...UUUUUUUH...MAKING THEM HARD...UUUUUUH...STARTING...TO FEEL SLEEPY..YOU KNOW MY WEAKNESS" blurted Danica as he head began to sag between her angelic cleavage.

The shadow man moved in front of her...held her arms and planted a kiss on her glossy pink lips...as the shadow woman...continued to tease Danica's big shiny pink nipples into hardness and erectness. "MMMMMMMMM...MMMMMMMM...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" moaned Angel Woman...her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her silver winged helmet as she felt an intense throbbing in her virgin cunt between her large gleaming white thighs.

Within minutes of the attack from the shadows..,Angel Woman was excited. Her big shiny pink nipples had become hard and erect like church spires. "MMMMMMMM...MMMMMMM" moaned Danica as the shadow man kept kissing her while the shadow woman toyed with her nipples. Suddenly the shadow woman slipped her left hand between Danica's thighs and began to rub the middle of the thin sliver of her white v-slit leotard which barely covered the space there.The shadow man then began to suck the Heavenly Heroine's hard and erect nipples.

" UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..SO WET...URGE TO CUM...GETTING STRONGER..I MUST ACT...BEFORE...THEY KNOCK ME OUT...LIGHT...MUST USE...THE LIGHT" resolved Angel Woman as she inched closer to an orgasm. Mustering her concentration... Angel Woman raised her muscular white arms and spread her great white wings and an aura of heavenly light surrounded her. The shadows cried out as the light turned them to dust. "Uuuuh...Uuuuuh" gasped Danica...dropping to her knees feeling weak and dizzy.
"So Angel Woman...We meet again" a voice in the darkness said. "Who's there?" gasped Danica...her head reeling with dizziness...her efforts to defeat the shadows had exhausted her strength. " You know who I am female...You defeated me the last time...but I shall return...and I know your weakness...your passion for a mortal policeman...when I defeat you...you shall be mine" the voice said. As laughter echoed through the darkness...Angel Woman was too tired to suppress the orgasm building inside her cunt. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Danica as it exploded within her...she collapsed to the floor on her back...passing out and reverting to her original form.
Some hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" sighed Danica as her blue eyes fluttered open. She found herself in a room lying on a bed...with a blonde woman looking down at her. "Where am I?" asked Danica...feeling dizzy. "It's all right...You're safe" said the woman with a smile which made the Heavenly Heroine feel relaxed.

"Who are you? asked Danica. "I made the call about the hotel...I wanted you to come here" replied the blonde woman with a
smile.Remembering the attack of the shadow creatures...the strange familiar voice she heard...Danica realised that she was no longer Angel Woman and in fact was stark naked atop the bed. Before she could act...the blonde woman was ready with a thick block of damp cotton.

"UUUUUUUH...WHAT ARE YOU..UUUUUUUH...RUBBING SOMETHING ON MY BREASTS...IT'S...UUUUUUUUH...CHLOROFORM...BUT...UUUUH...SOMETHING ELSE..UUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUH...BECOMING SLEEPY...CAN'T FIGHT YOU...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Danica her naked body going limp on the bed as the woman rubbed the cotton block all over her naked bust.

"It's chloroform...and aphrodisiacs made in Hell...to tame you...Angel Woman" sneered the blonde woman. "UUUUUUUUH...YOU KNOW...UUUUUUH...WHO I AM...MY WEAKNESSES...UUUUUUH...WHO..UUUUUH..ARE YOU...UUUUUH..UUUUUUUH" moaned Danica...lying flat on her back as the woman rubbed the cotton block over her naked chest...keeping her big shiny pink nipples
hard and erect like towers... her arms limp on either side of her upper body....her long shapely legs wide open...her erotic bare white feet resting on their smooth heels.

"My name is not important Angel Woman...Soon you will remember nothing that happened here" the woman gloated. She took another block of cotton...soaked in chloroform/aphrodisiacs...and rubbed it up and down Danica's wet and shiny pink clitoris.
"NOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TURNING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ME...ON...UUUUUUH
...MUST NOT CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T MAKE ME...UUUUUUUUUUH...CUM" pleaded Danica.

The woman ignored the pleas of the Heavenly Heroine...rubbing her virgin cunt with the second cotton block...vigorously...until Danica could not suppress the pressure building inside her aching cunt. "UH..UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" she moaned as she was brought to a powerful orgasm...surging and then collapsing atop the bed. The woman pressed the second cotton block over the space between Danica's thighs...before clamping it over her nose and mouth.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" protested Danica shaking her head from side to side...her fingers gripping the sheets below her...the sexy toes of her erotic bare white feet curled with tension as she was for--d to inhale a mixture of chloroform....Hell aphrodisiacs...and her own cum. The woman smiled as she saw Danica's blue eyes fluttering...her fingers let go of the sheets...and wide spaces appear between her sexy toes...as her resistance crumbled.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You win...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sexy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy...passing out now...mind...going blank...will forget...everything....have...to go...to...sleep...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Danica as her head rolled against her left shoulder...her blue eyes closed and she surrendered to unconsciousness.
In another location

In a dark room, the generals of Hell gathered around her...one of them known as Blackheart spoke."Angel Woman is the only one who stands in our way to conquer the mortal world...I will make her my slave!" Blackheart declared. A woman at the head of the table said many of the generals had been defeated by Angel Woman...and Blackheart was one of them.

Blackheart smiled. "I expected Angel Woman to defeat the shadow demons...it was a test...and Angel Woman has shown how she can be defeated...This time...I will not fail!" vowed Blackheart. The woman in at the head of the table warned Blackheart there would be consequences for him if he failed. Blackheart nodded and walked out of the room.

Some hours later
Las Vegas
Nevada

Danica Moore awoke fully dressed outside her apartment. "How did I get here? What happened? I don't remember" said the
young policewoman as she got up and went iniside her apartment. Danica felt tired. " I need to get some sleep" she said...as she walked towards the bedroom..taking off her shoes and clothes as she walked. Danica collapsed face down on the bed.
"Uuuuuuuuuuh" she cooed as she drifted off to sleep...erotic thoughts of Kyle filling her head. Danica had no idea that
the forces of Hell were conspiring against her.

To be continued

Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:40 pm