Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:29 am

Leopard Woman in Goddess of Bust 8 
Megalomaniac

Post Leopard Woman in Goddess of Bust 8
Author's note. Final chapter of a longstanding story

Leopard Woman in Goddess or Bust 8

Guyana 1970
4 pm

TARA...Priestess of the Caiman Cult...smiled as she watched LEOPARD WOMAN...lying sprawled out and unconscious on the ground before her. She felt aroused watching the Busty Blonde's naked huge tanned breasts...capped at their sexy summits by big shiny hard and erect pink nipples... rising and falling slowing before her...the space between her huge tanned thighs...wet...with her own cum...from a massive orgasm she had been brought to. Standing over her...the busty Afro-Guyanese heroine...BLACK OCELOT...who was under Tara's hypnotic control...had no idea of what she had just done.
"Well done Black Ocelot...Leopard Woman has been tamed...she will cause us no further trouble" declared Tara. "Yes Mistress" replied Black Ocelot. "The time grows short...A sacrifice must be made...so the CAIMAN QUEEN can return from the spirit world" said Tara. "Don't worry...I have a plan that will help get that sacrifice and get rid of Leopard Woman" said SOPHIA HERNANDEZ... a doctor from the town of MAHADIA. She had no idea that Leopard Woman was really her own teenager daughter JANE.

5 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Jane...her blue eyes opening behind the white slits of her leopard pelt mask as she regained consciousness. She was dizzy and weak. The Spotted Spitfire awoke to find Black Ocelot dragging her somewhere...her hands were tied behind her back with ropes. "Black Ocelot...Uuuh..You have to help me...This is wrong..." moaned Leopard Woman. The Busty Black Heroine was unmoved. Leopard Woman saw her being brought to a place where two cultists had a horse which was highly excited.
Tara approached them. "This beast has been given a special formula...it has suffered many orgasms...You will be bound to this horse...you will be sacrificed to the Caiman Queen." gloated Tara. "No...You won't succeed...Black Ocelot...You have to snap out of it...You have to help me..You..." cried Jane. Before she could do anything...Tara rubbed a liquid from a clay bowl all over Jane's naked huge firm tanned bust.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO....WHAT IS THAT...UUUUUUH...NOT ON MY LEOPARD BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT ON
MY LEOPARD NIPPLES... THEY'RE BECOMING SO HAAARD...UUUUUUH..BECOMING...WEAK..BECOMING SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Leopard Woman...her head sagging between her naked tanned cleavage...
as Tara drugged her with the liquid aphrodisiac. On cue, Black Ocelot squeezed the hard and erect big shiny pink nipples of Leopard Woman...until geysers of white liquid sprayed into the air.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...made me lactate...Uuuuuuuuuuuh.so...dizzy...weak..sleepy…
so...sleepy" confessed Jane...the white slits of her leopard pelt mask gray...showing she was on the verge of blacking out. "Put her on the horse" commanded Tara. "No...Uuuuuuuh...Black Ocelot...don't do this...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Leopard Woman..as Black Ocelot put her on the horse..and tied her erotic bare tanned feet to the straps of the saddle.
"UUUUUUNH" groaned Leopard Woman...as a leather phallus built into the saddle was inserted into her wet and aching pink cunt. "UUUUUUUH" groaned Leopard Woman as the reins were tied to her big shiny pink hard and erect nipples. Doctor Hernandez stepped up and whipped the horse on its ass. The horse went galloping towards a nearby ​gorge. " UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUH" moaned Leopard Woman..feeling pain and arousal in her in her cunt.. the tension in her nipples..the urge to orgasm getting stronger.

Jane tugged frantically at the ropes tying her hands behind her back. But each time, it drove the leather phallus deeper into her cunt and made the reins pull harder on her nipples. "UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUH" groaned Leopard Woman as she suffered a massive orgasm..which sapped her depleted strength. The Wild Wonder of the Guianas struggled frantically as the horse got closer to the edge of the gorge.

But each time she struggled...the reins pulled harder on her nipples....the leather phallus went deeper into her cunt. "UUUH...UUUUH....UUUUUUH....UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUH...UH..UUUH..UUUUUUUH...UH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" groaned Leopard Woman as she orgasmed six times...and lactated simultaneously. Tara smiled as she saw the horse and Leopard Woman disappear over the edge of the gorge. "Come...We must go to the temple...The ceremony will take place in 12 hours" said Tara. Black Ocelot and Sophia Hernandez followed Tara and the other cultists.

They had no idea that as the horse went over the edge...Leopard Woman's struggles..managed to loosen the straps of the saddle that her erotic bare tanned feet were bound to. Her hands still bound...the Busty Blonde rolled down the rocky slope of the gorge. "UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUNH" groaned Jane as her naked huge firm tanned breasts took the brunt of the impact.

She rolled down 100 feet...before reaching the river bank at the bottom of the gorge. Leopard Woman rolled on to her back...feeling the cool mud of the river bank against her voluptuous and muscular tanned body. Milk flowing from the tips of her hard and erect big shiny pink nipples...overwhelming pain in her huge firm tanned breasts... building pressures in her aching cunt...Jane could hold out no longer. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuh" cooed Leopard Woman as she had a gigantic orgasm and blacked out.

One hour later
I
nterior Force Captain BILL JACKSON...was in a single launch on the river. He was looking for his daughter Clarice and Doctor
Sophia Hernandez who were among several other women who had gone missing in the interior of Guyana...kidnapped by the Caiman Cult. As he rounded a bend, Bill was startled to see Leopard Woman lying topless and unconscious on the river bank. He pulled the launch closer to shore...jumped out and ran to help her. Bill gently picked the Wild Wonder of the Guianas up in his arms and carried her to his boat.

Eight hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Leopard Woman as she opened her blue eyes behind the white slits of her leopard pelt mask as she regained consciousness. She awoke to find herself in Clarice's bedroom. Her thin v-slit leopard pelt leotard was resting on a nearby chair...but she still had her mask on. "Leopard Woman...Glad you're awake...How are you feeling?" asked Bill as he entered the room.
"I'm feeling better now...My strength is coming back...Thanks for helping me Captain Jackson" said Jane to the man who was like a father to her. "You saved my life...We're even" said Bill. "I'm guessing that the Caiman Cult tried to kill you" said Bill. "Yes...They think they did...I know what their plans are" replied Jane as she lay in bed...a blanket covering her body up to her shoulders. "If you can mobilise the Interior Force soldiers...I've got a plan which can rescue the Cult's prisoners and stop them. Bill listened to her plan.

Eight hours later

The ceremony to free the Caiman Queen from the spirit world had begun. Black Ocelot stood hypnotised and statue like as Tara uttered chants which saw the spirits of female cultists being sucked into an energy portal...satisfying the cravings of the trapped Caiman Queen

Soon the energy level of the portal would be high enough for her to have Black Ocelot thrown into the spiirt world...taking the place of the Caiman Queen...restoring the Caiman Queen to the mortal world. Suddenly, a small explosion was heard outside of the temple. "Black Ocelot...Check it out" instructed Tara. "Yes Mistress" replied Black Ocelot as she walked off like a robot...while the ceremony continued.

Looking around in the jungle outside...the Busty Black Heroine found nothing. Leopard Woman pounced on her from behind...getting her hands under Black Ocelot's flimsy single strap black pelt leotard. "UUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUNH"
groaned Black Ocelot..struggling wildly as Leopard Woman squeezed and rotated her big thick black nipples under her flimsy black attire. "Sorry Clarice...but this will help you" said Jane to her best friend as she continued her action.

Then she grabbed the space between Black Ocelot's large ebony thighs and rubbed it rapidly. "UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Clarice...very turned on by the stimulation of her virgin clitoris. Turning her around...Leopard Woman turned Black Ocelot around...planting her glossy pink lips against the plum coloured lips of the buxom black heroine. "Mmmmmmmmmm" sighed Clarice...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her thin black mask. When they stopped...she was free of the trance.

Black Ocelot and Leopard Woman looked into each other's eyes. "Jane!...It's you...I can't believe it" gasped Clarice in surprise. The two best friends hugged each other. "I'm sorry for what I did to you...I got kidnapped...put in a trace...that priestess Tara knows my Ocelot Breasts and my Ocelot Cunt are my weak points...I can't handle sex" said the Busty Black Heroine. "Same with me...We have to find a way to stop that ritual and save those people...Help is on the way" said Jane. "You're right...I've got an idea" said Clarice.

Moments later, Black Ocelot returned to the ceremony, pretending to still be hypnotised. Leopard Woman disguised herself in the robes and hood of a Caiman cultist. "What was it?" asked Tara. "Nothing Mistress...False alarm" replied Clarice, maintaining her cover...as the ceremony continued. Suddenly the west wall of the temple was breached by multiple explosions, through the smoke hundreds of armed Interior Force commandoes came charging through with rifles blazing...taking out several Caiman cultists by surprise.

Leopard Woman shed her disguise and joined the commandoes in battling the cultists. "Leopard Woman lives!..Stop her!!" ordered Tara. "No!!..We're going to stop you!!" quipped Black Ocelot as she dispatched four cultists around her with a rapid fire punch combination. Seeing her cultists being overwhelmed and that Black Ocelot was no longer under her control...Tara retreated towards the inner sanctum of the temple.

As the Interior Force soldiers charged into the temple and began to overwhelm the Caiman Cultists...Leopard Woman and Black Ocelot ran after the fleeing Tara...easily brushing aside cultists as they tried to stop them. They saw Tara and a handful of cultists run through a doorway...a pair of huge stone door closing quickly behind them. "The ceremony to restore the Caiman Queen has been ruined...We must flee from this palace...Gather new recruits...capture slaves who will be..." said Tara as the huge doors closed.

She never finished her sentence...as Leopard Woman and Black Ocelot leapt through the narrow space and entered the inner sanctum...the doors closed behind them. "You're not going anywhere!" declared Black Ocelot. "Except to jail!" added Leopard Woman. "Destroy them!!" screamed Tara.

The 12 cultists who were in the chamber with Tara, charged forward to stop the two young heroines. Tara was frightened as Black Ocelot and Leopard Woman made light work of the cultists in a matter of minutes...all of them lying unconscious on the floor. "I'm not under your control anymore...and there's nothing you can do to stop us!" declared Black Ocelot. "That's right...So you better surrender" declare Leopard Woman as they approached the priestess.

But neither of them remembered that Dr Sophia Hernandez was still under the control of Tara. The priestess pretended to be afraid as Sophia approached from the shadows. "Uuuuuuuuh….What's happening...Uuuuuuuuuh...My Ocelot Nipples...becoming haaard… excited...getting weak" blurted Clarice. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Me too...hardness...in my Leopard Nipples...feeling dizzy...getting turned on...want to sleep" moaned Jane.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Black Ocelot and Leopard Woman...their muscular arms raised above their heads... rising on the balls of their erotic bare feet...swaying from side to side...as Sophia held a golden phallus in front of her...and emerged in front of them. Sophia got behind Leopard Woman..and rubbed the object over her large firm golden tanned breasts. "UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Jane...becoming sexier and sleepier by the second.

Before Clarice could do anything...Tara slipped behind her...rubbing a liquid all over her enormous firm ebony breasts. "UUUUUUH
….UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Black Ocelot...as he big black nipples became erect and bullet shaped....and pressure began to build in her cunt. "Foolish girls....You shall pay for defying the Caiman Queen" declared Tara...as she yanked down the top of Clarice's flimsy single strap ocelot pelt leotard...causing her enormous firm ebony breasts to be exposed to Jane.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH... UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Leopard Woman...aroused by the sight of her best friend's chest. "You both shall be sacrificed to the Caiman Queen" declared Tara...as she vigorously rubbed the space between Clarice's huge ebony thighs with the special aphrodisiac liquid. Under the influence of the golden phallus...Black Ocelot quickly succumbed to Tara's actions. "UH..UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuh" moaned Clarice as she had a major orgasm ..collapsing into Tara's arms

Sophia rubbed the golden phallus between Jane's large golden tanned thighs. "UH..UUH..UUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Leopard Woman her senses reeling as she too suffered a powerful orgasm. The white eye slits of her greying... Leopard Woman collapsed to the stone floor...dazed...disoriented...aroused. Tara took the golden phallus from Sophia. "Subdue Leopard Woman....I shall prepare Black Ocelot for the sacrifice" said Tara as she dragged Clarice towards a nearby altar.

Jane was helpless as Sophia pulled back the straps of her thin v-slit leopard pelt leotard...and pinched her hard and erect big shiny pink nipples with a pair of tweezers. "AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed Leopard Woman in pain...wiggling helplessly on the floor. Nearby...Tara laid Black Ocelot flat on her back atop a stone altar and stripped her of her flimsy single strap ocelot pelt leotard. Spreading Clarice's huge ebony thighs wide open...she jammed the golden phallus into her wet and throbbing cunt. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH' moaned Black Ocelot in pain.

Tara began a chant which caused the phallus to vibrate. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Black Ocelot as she felt the pressure inside her cunt rising steadily...her muscular ebony arms and long muscular ebony legs heavy as lead...unable to protect herself. Nearby, Leopard Woman was faring no better. "OOOOOH....AHHHH.AHHHH.AHHHH
..UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AHHHHHHHHH...AHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Jane as Sophia alternated between pinching her enhanced teen nipples with the tweezers and placing her stethoscope over her wet and shiny pink clitoris.

"You're a horny girl....This will tame you" said Sophia as she attached the tweezers to Jane's hard and erect big shiny pink nipples.
"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed Leopard Woman. Sophia rested the stethoscope squarely on her super heroine daughter's clitoris and probed her in the anus. "UH...UUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UH..UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
..UH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Jane as she suffered three orgasms in quick succession. They left Leopard Woman tottering on the verge of unconsciousness. Sophia smiled as she saw the white eye slits of the Busty Blonde's leopard pelt mask slowly becoming darker as she resigned herself to defeat.

But just before blackness overwhelmed her...she heard a voice"You cannot sleep Jane Hernandez." "Uuh...Who..." sighed Leopard Woman in her mind. "I am the LEOPARD GODDESS...Hear me Jane Hernandez...your mother...your best friend...They are in danger...
You must overcome your weakness...with strength of spirit and courage of heart...Only you can save them" the voice said. "Sorry...Mom" said Leopard Woman. "What?" gasped Sophia briefly distracted by her daughter's voice. This allowed Jane to strike her in the jaw with a right fist. Sophia fell the to the floor and passed out.

Leopard Woman leapt to the stone altar. "What..." gasped Tara as she turned and received the ball of Leopard Woman's left erotic bare golden tanned foot to her face...and was sent sprawling along the floor. With great effort...Jane removed the golden phallus from Clarice's cunt before her best friend had a great orgasm and smashed it to pieces against the floor. Free from the power ofd the phallus, Black Ocelot quickly regained her senses and her strength.

Tara got to her feet as Leopard Woman helped Black Ocelot off the altar and she got dressed. "No!!...The will of he Caiman Queen must be fulfilled!!" cried the priestess...now hysterical with rage. She raised her hands above her head...chanted in Amerindian...causing dark flames to swirl in the air above her head.

Looking at each other...Leopard Woman and Black Ocelot leapt forward...their respective left erotic and right erotic bare feet...hitting Tara in the face. "AAAAAH" screamed Tara as the force of the double kick sent her hurtling backwards. Unable to control the dark fire she was conjuring to destroy the two teen heroines...the Caiman cult priestess was consumed by the same dark fire and disintegrated into oblivion.

Moments later...the doors to the inner sanctum of the temple opened. Leopard Woman and Black Ocelot emerged with Dr Sophia Hernandez. The battle in the outer temple was over with many of the Caiman cultists being captured or killed and their prisoners freed. Captain Bill Jackson stepped in front of Black Ocelot and pointed his gun at her. "You're under arrest" he told the Buxom Black Bombshell...unaware that she was his teenage daughter. Jane intervened.

"No Captain...Black Ocelot's no criminal...She was under the spell of the Caiman Cult...She got free from it...and helped me defeat them" explained Leopard Woman. "She's telling the truth Bill...I can testify to that....I was under the same spell when they kidnapped me...These young ladies are heroines...They stopped a great evil and saved many innocent people" said Sophia. Bill looked at Black Ocelot who was smiling at him in a way which was strangely familiar. "You're free to go" said Bill to the two teen heroines...who ran off into the jungle to the cheers of the Interior Force soldiers and the freed prisoners of the Caiman Cult.

Some time later...Black Ocelot and Leopard Woman stood on a cliff overlooking the Kaiteur Falls. The two best friends hugged each other. "I can't believe you're a super heroine" said Clarice to Jane as she admired her best friend's enhanced body. "Same here" replied Jane as she did the same. "So what happens now?" asked Jane. "I got a scholarship to go to college in Georgetown...I'll be leaving in a couple days" said Clarice.

"I'll miss you Clarice...and the interior will miss Black Ocelot" said Leopard Woman. "We both got these powers for a reason Jane...Even though I'll be in the city....the people there will need Black Ocelot to protect them...just like I know the people of the interior will have Leopard Woman" said Clarice. "I'll do my best" said Jane. "I know you will" replied Clarice. The two teen heroines leaned forward...embraced each other and kissed themselves passionately on the lips. A chapter was ending and a new one was just beginning

End.

Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:37 pm