Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:12 am

Muscle Lady in The World of Mr Wonder 
Megalomaniac

Post Muscle Lady in The World of Mr Wonder
Introducing a new super heroine.

BC

Muscle Lady in The World of Mr Wonder

Grosse Pointe Woods
Detroit
5 pm

The orchestra played the familiar music which had become known to all of the children of Detroit. It was the end of the live studio filming of "The World of Mr Wonder" television show on his private vast estate called Wonder Land located on the outskirts of the city. However for the hundreds of children leaving the castle mansion and amusement park where the show had been filmed for
the last 50 years, they were leaving sad because this was Mr Wonder's final show.

Budget cuts by the city had caused the television network airing the popular television show to take it off the air. The children
were sad knowing they would no longer see Mr Wonder, Growl the Huggable Bear, Schoolgirl Sindy, Jungle Jim, Doctor Yes and Nurse. Their parents were having a hard time consoling them.

Still dressed in his rainbow-coloured pin striped suit, the kind-faced Walter Wunderkind aka Mr Wonder sat on the now deserted stage set where he and his cast had entertained and educated the children of Detroit for the last 50 years. His cast members were all worried as they would now be unemployed, thanks to the heartless decision of the producers at Detroit Channel Six Studios. "What do we do now Mr W?"asked Schoolgirl Sindy..in her high pitched teen voice.

"What are we gonna do boss?" asked the dim-witted brute Jungle Jim. "We can't let them cancel the show...What about our fans?" asked Growl...taking the head off his grizzly bear costume to show his very worried face. "I wish I had answers to your questions
my friends...like we always had for the kids who watched our show...but the studio's decision to cut the show came directly from the Mayor...City Hall couldn't keep funding the studio... when it's giving most of the funding to the Police Department...I don't
know what to do" said Mr Wonder sadly.

"Perhaps I can be of assistance?" a voice asked. Mr Wonder and his cast members turned in the direction of the voice. They saw a Chinese American man dressed in a red black and white jester's costume...flanked on either side by two clowns in full costume and makeup...each of them armed with Uzis. "Who are you?...Take what you want...but don't hurt my friends" said Mr Wonder as he stood between his cast members and the strange trio.

" You have no reason to fear me...I'm a fan...I'm also a friend" said Dr ADAM KWONG...former scientist and science teacher...now the criminal known as CLOWN KING. "You're...the Clown King" said Doctor Yes. "Correct Doctor...and I'm here to help you" replied Kwong. "How? asked Schoolgirl Sindy. "What if I told you there was a way to keep your show going...and that you can get back everything that you lost...and get revenge on the people who tried to take it all away from you...What would you say?" asked Clown King. "Keep talking...We're good listeners" replied Mr Wonder.

City Hall
Detroit
7 pm

TANYA KENT entered the office of her boss Mayor BERNIE SHAW. "I'm leaving Mr Mayor...Is there anything else I can do for you?" she asked. The Mayor looked at the 22 year old African American woman..wearing a baggy pants suit...large glasses on her face
and her black hair tied in a bun behind her head.

Tanya was hardworking, loyal and honest. "I'm fine Tanya...You can go home now" replied Shaw. Tanya could tell he was worried about something. She knew what it was. "You did the best you could sir" Tanya said. The Mayor sighed as he looked at his secretary. "Did I?...I wish I could be certain...Mr Wonder was an inspiration to the kids of Detroit...They need that now...more than ever...with all the crime in the city...these female vigilantes running wild...and MISS MUSCLE has disappeared" lamented Shaw.

" The City Council's never been more divided...COUNCILMAN VANETTI wants a hardline...Many people think he could be mayor in the next election." said Shaw. Tanya knew Shaw couldn't run for another term. She knew what he said about the rivalry in the council to be true. Billionaire businessman Mario Vanetti was seen as a successor to Shaw. Vanetti's only challenge appeared to come from Councilman HECTOR RUIZ...deemed a saviour to the people of Mexican Town.

"It'll be all right sir" said Tanya as she wished tge elderly mayor good night. As she left City Hall and made her way to the train station to catch a train to take her to her home in the Delray district..Tanya remembered seeing Miss Muscle drop atop a bomb...which exploded...a golden aura surrounding her and then she fainted.

After that, Miss Muscle was not seen in Detroit again. For her own part, Tanya had moments were she felt strange sensations in
her body. She had kept it to herself, thinking they would go away but they didn't. Lost in her thoughts...Tanya didn't realise that
she was spotted by a pair of muggers who thought the young black woman was an easy mark.

"MMMMM...MMMMMM" screamed Tanya into the hand of one mugger as he grabbed her from behind and dragged her into a nearby alley with his partner following close behind. "C'mon...Let's get this broad's cash, screw her and split!" quipped the second mugger as Tanya struggled weakly in the grips of the first mugger...as the second mugger snatched her handbag and started to rifle through its contents.

Their words and stated intentions filled the young secretary with fear. "MMMMMM..MMMMMMMMM" screamed Tanya into the hand of the mugger who was restraining her. "This bitch hasn't got much in her bag...Maybe she got more under her skirt" sneered the second mugger as he ditched Tanya's handbag and pulled out a switchblade. Her eyes widened behind her glasses as the first mugger held her while the second approached with the knife.

But as she struggled, Tanya felt something else. Fear gave way to anger...and words filtered into her mind...forming a phrase...her brain telling her to say it. "By the Power of Muscle!" said Tanya in her mind. The muggers were startled by a brief white aura in the darkened alley...and then by their weak female victim...suddenly breaking free... then pummelling them with powerful punches as they tried to grab her.

The muggers looked up at the silhouette of their former victim in the darkened alley and fled in fear...leaving Tanya's handbag on the ground. As Tanya picked up her bag, she realised that something had happened to her. Her glasses were gone, she could see clearly, her short black hair was now long, styled and glossy, her body was now voluptuous and muscular...her clothes straining at the seams to cover it...and her feet were bare and erotic to the eye.

"What's happening to me?..I need to get home...and figure this out" said Tanya. But instead of taking the train...Tanya started running and soon found she could run at great speed and cover significant distance without tiring...as she made her way home through the darkened alleys of downtown Detroit

Delray
Detroit
8 pm

MARLA and JEREMIAH KENT...were surprised as Tanya related the events of the night to them. They were even more surprised by how their daughter had turned from a dowdy secretary to a sexy bodybuilder. Sitting in the living room of their apartment located above 149Ƨ.0the community bookstore and library that they ran...the Kents were further amazed as Tanya was able to lift heavy furniture effortlessly.

"Damn...You're as strong as that white chick...Miss Muscle" said Jeremiah as he referred to the newspaper article of the Herculean Heroine's last sighting. " I can't explain it Daddy...I was there...it's like something from the blast...something from Miss Muscle came into me...I feel super strong...and I look super sexy." said Tanya. Marla knew immediately what this meant. "This is just like in the comic books the kids like to read...This city needs real heroines...and Tanya...you got that gift now" said Marla.

"Mom...I feel like I have to do something...with this power...There's so much evil in Detroit...Somehow I got Miss Muscle's strength...like it was fate...I have to do what she did...fight for justice...protect innocent people...but I can't do it as myself" said Tanya as she looked at her voluptuous and muscular shiny ebony body, barely contained in her strained clothes. "Then you need to become someone else..." said Marla as she got an idea.

9 pm

Marla and Jeremiah sat in the living room as their daughter stepped out before them...wearing the new outfit that Marla made for her. Tanya was in awe of the thin tight white v-slit leotard which strained to cover her voluptuous and muscular shiny ebony body...the thin white mask stretching across the upper part of her face...framed by her long styled glossy black hair...concealing her identity...a thick black belt wrapped around her wide curvy waist...with the initials "ML" in the middle of the buckle.

"Mom...This is amazing!...It feels so comfortable...I look so strong...and sexy" declared Tanya with pride...as she flexed her muscles. Jeremiah was a little uneasy. "I don't know if I want my little girl running around Detroit showing off herself like that...It's asking for trouble" he said. Marla dismissed him. "Our little girl's a super heroine now...She's got the gift...and she's got to use it" said Marla.

"Mom's right Daddy...I can't sit on the side lines anymore...my job at City Hall can help me figure out where the crimes are happening in the city...and help me stop those criminals and bring them to justice...like Miss Muscle used to do" said Tanya with a new confidence. "That's our girl...but Tanya honey...You'll need a name" said Marla

Tanya looked at the initials on her belt. "I have one now Mom...The criminals in Detroit better watch out...because a new super heroine's in town and is going to bring them down...and her name...is MUSCLE LADY" declared Tanya assuming a heroic pose for the first time...her hands balled into fists on either side of her wide curvy waist...her erotic bare shiny ebony feet resting flat on the floor...her muscular shiny ebony legs spread slightly apart...her enormous firm shiny ebony bust pushed forward and threatening
to pop out of her flimsy white attire. Marla was beaming with pride. Jeremiah was proud too...but had a lingering feeling that his little girl was getting in over her head.

One week later
City Hall
Detroit
4 pm

Tanya Kent sat in the public gallery of the council chambers...watching as her boss Mayor Shaw was dragged over the coals by Councilman Mario Vanetti...over the rising level of crime in the city. The young black secretary felt sorry for the elderly Shaw as Vanetti viciously tore into him..in the presence of the media...for not having the will to get tough on fighting crime in Detroit. The latest accusation from Vanetti to Shaw..in the presence of the media and other council members...was a spate of homes being vandalised in different parts of the city by the DETROIT BONES street gang... and the police being powerless to stop them. Tanya remembered from files which the Mayor received that the Bones were the most feared criminal gang in Detroit at one time.

But since their leader and founder LEROY "SKULL" JOHNSON...was killed by the SCORPION WOMAN...the Bones were leaderless
and drifted throughout Detroit...committing a series of random crimes...lacking the organisation of old crime cartels like the ITALIAN MAFIA...and new ones like the MANOS BLANCOS. Previously all Tanya could do was be sympathetic to her boss' predicament. But now she had super powers and could do more to help him. "This looks like a job for Muscle Lady" vowed Tanya eager to turn into her sexy super powered alter-ego after work.

Grande Ville district
Detroit
9 pm

Under the cover of darkness...a group of six Detroit Bones gangster converged on a house which was their latest target. They had alighted from their getaway van and were preparing to swoop in on the unsuspecting occupants of the house. "That's far enough crooks!" a female voice said. The Bones gangsters turned to see a voluptuous and muscular woman with shiny ebony skin...long styled glossy black hair...clad in a tiny whit v-slit leotard...a white mask covering the upper part of her face... and a thick black belt around her wide curvy waist approaching them.

"Who the fuck are you bitch?!" snarled the gang leader. "The name's Muscle Lady!...And I'm taking you in!" declared Tanya confidently. "Clean this bitch's clock!" ordered the leader. Two Bones rushed the Busty Black Bodybuilder. Blocking their attempts to strike her with their crowbars...Muscle Lady countered with right and left fists to their jaws...which laid them out cold on the pavement. "Get her!!..Nail her ass!!" snarled the leader.

Three more gangsters charged towards Muscle Lady. "You fools really think you can beat me?!" scoffed Tanya as she extended her right muscular shiny ebony leg...the ball of her erotic bare shiny ebony foot connecting with the gut of a Bones gangster...sending him sprawling along the pavement. Muscle Lady floored another gangster with a left fist to the jaw...then grabbing another one by his shirt collar...Tanya turned and flung him over her left shoulder...he flew through the air and slammed into the side of their parked van.

The Ebony Strongwoman was feeling invincible. There was nothing these criminals could do to stop her, Tanya thought. She allowed complacency to set in...as she turned to face the other Bones gangsters. One of them managed to get close to her...and swung a baseball bat he held in his hands at her. "UUUUUUNH" groaned Muscle Lady in surprise...as her enormous firm shiny ebony breasts jiggled under her thin tight white v-slit leotard as they were clubbed by the gangster's baseball bat.

Tanya staggered back briefly on the balls of her erotic bare shiny ebony feet. She felt her enhanced big thick black nipples stiffen under her flimsy attire. "Uuuuuuh...What's happening...All of a sudden...Uuuuuh...I'm feeling sleepy..want to black out...Gotta shake it off" thought Muscle Lady. The gangster with the bat approached again. This time, Muscle Lady drove the ball of her erotic left bare shiny ebony foot into his jaw and he fell unconscious to the ground.

The leader and his remaining gangster got nervous...pulled out their handguns and opened fire. They were shocked and Tanya was amazed as their bullets bounced harmlessly off her voluptuous and muscular shiny ebony body. "Like I said creeps!...There's no stopping me!' quipped Muscle Lady as she closed the gap on them...flooring them with rapid fire punches. The sounds of police sirens alerted Tanya to the arrival of two squad cars. Behind them a TV news crew showed up.

The officers were baffled both by the six Detroit Bones gangsters lying flat on the ground...but more so by the sexy muscular black woman standing over them. Tanya felt pleased to see them admiring her enhanced body. She prepared herself as the TV crew approached her. "Who are you?" asked the young male TV reporter...unable to look away from Tanya's enlarged shiny ebony bust.
"My name is Muscle Lady...I'm Detroit's newest and hottest super heroine...and I've got a message for all the criminals in Detroit...It's Muscle Power Time...and I'm bringing all of you to justice!" vowed Tanya with a smile on her glossy brown lips.

One week later

The exploits of Muscle Lady were being carried throughout Detroit. The Ebony Strongwoman showed up in the nick of time to thwart several petty crimes...rescue people from situations of imminent danger...and even have time to make surprise appearances at schools and community centres throughout the city...to talk to the kids and give them inspirational messages.

Mayor Shaw was delighted by the appearance of the Busty Black Bodybuilder...who was reviving hope in the city...like Miss Muscle once did...not knowing she was really his personal secretary. Marla and Jeremiah Kent were silently proud of their super heroine daughter...with Marla actively promoting Muscle Lady's exploits to the customers at their bookstore/library. Jeremiah however still had reservations about Tanya's new powers.

At his estate/amusement park...Mr Wonder read and watched the news reports about the new black superwoman with concern. "This young woman...This Muscle Lady is very powerful....She's been stopping crimes throughout the city...What if she learns about what we're doing...How can we handle her?" asked Mr Wonder to the Clown King. Having faced other super heroines in the city before...Adam Kwong wasn't worried.

"No one's going to stop us Mr Wonder...including this Muscle Lady..We will give her a lesson she won't forget" said Clown King.
The former TV personality smiled. "I like lessons...We teach lots of those at Wonder World...Tell me how to teach Muscle Lady?" asked Mr Wonder. Clown King laid out his plan to him.

48 hours later

Under the cover of darkness, kids from different neighbourhoods in Detroit silently slipped out of their homes. They gathered in the streets of the city. and walked towards waiting Clown Cars..strange sounds blaring from speakers which mesmerised them.
They got in and the Killer Clowns drove them via different routes to their final destination... Wonder World.

24 hours later.
City Hall
Detroit
9 am

Tanya Kent arrived at work to find police officers having a hard time keeping some concerned people from getting to see Mayor Shaw. " Mr Mayor...What's going on?" asked Tanya as she entered the Mayor's office. "Those people are claming their kids were abducted...but because they're from depressed neighbourhoods...the police aren't doing anything...The Commissioner said he
can't spare the manpower with all the criminals and female vigilantes running wild" lamented Shaw.

"Someone has to do something Mr Mayor" said Tanya. "I know...This came in the mail today...with a note to give it to no one...except Muscle Lady...God alone knows why" said Shaw...as he showed Tanya a letter. "Don't worry Mr Mayor...I'll take care of this" Tanya promised. "Thank you Miss Kent...I know I can count on you...I need to make sure this doesn't get to the press...
or there could be a panic" said Shaw.

After the Mayor left to go to some meetings Tanya opened the letter at her desk. Her brown eyes widened as she read an invitation to Muscle Lady to come alone that night to a location to learn about the missing kids. "If these crooks want Muscle Lady...They got her!" resolved Tanya as she decided to accept the cryptic invitation.

West Side Industrial
Detroit
10 pm

Her enormous firm shiny ebony breasts bunching together under her thin tight white v-slit leotard...Muscle Lady pushed open the heavy steel doors of an old warehouse that she was instructed to go to. As she entered the darkened warehouse.. Tanya felt the layers of dust on the floor under the soles of her erotic bare shiny ebony feet. Her brown eyes moved from side to side in the slits of her white mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of styled glossy black hair.

"This is Muscle Lady!..Is anyone here?" called Tanya. "Help! Help!" came the cries of kids. Without a second thought, the Black Bodybuilder ran in the direction of their cries. They led her straight inside an open shipping container. No sooner was Muscle Lady inside...the doors of the container slammed shut...and the space around her became smaller in a matter of seconds...and became progressively smaller.

"Tgis is a trap!...Space is getting too small to move my arms and legs freely...Someone's trying to put the squeeze on me...They won't succeed...My super strength will get me out of this" resolved Tanya. Extending her shiny ebony muscular arms...her muscular shiny ebony legs spread wide open...Muscle Lady used her great strength to push back on the steel walls closing in around her.

"Yes!..It's working...Whoever set this trap doesn't know about how strong I am..Once I get out of here...I'll find those missing kids" resolved Tanya as she kept pushing back against the steel walls. The Muscular Maiden got another surprise as robot arms
emerged from the walls...and reached towards her. "Hey!!...What?!!" cried Tanya in shock as the robot hands pulled back the thin straps of her white v-slit leotard...causing ger enormous firm shiny ebony breasts to be exposed.

She hadn't gotten over that surprise, when she got another. More robot arms reached towards her...their hands holding large quilled feathers. "What's happening?!" cried Muscle Lady...unable to stop what happened next."HA HA HA HA..MY BREASTS...
HA HA HA HA..BEUNG BRUSHED...HA HA HA..HA..BY BIG FEATHERS...HA HA HA HA..HA..THEY'RE..HA HA HA HA HA..SUPER TICKLISH...HA HA..HA HA HA..CAN'T PROTECT THEM...HA HA HA HA HA FROM BEING TICKLED..HA HA HA HA HA" laughed
Muscle Lady as her naked enormous firm shiny ebony breasts were brushed by the feathers.

Robot arms wielding more feathers emerged from the floor of the container. "HA HA HA..BEING TICKLED...HA HA HA HA...BETWEEN MY THIGHS...RIGHT ON MY CLITORIS...HA HA HA HA HA..BETWEEN MY TOES...UNDER MY FEET.. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..WHAT KIND..HA HA HA...OF TRAP IS THIS..HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Tanya..rising on the balls of her erotic bare shiny ebony feet as the space around her became smaller and smaller.

The robot arms targeting the Black Bodybuilder's exposed awesome bust then changed their attack. "HA HA HA..HEY...HA HA..HA...THE FEATHERS...HA HA HA...JUST BRUSHING...HA HA HA HA..MY BIG NIPPLES..HA HA...UUUUUH..HA HA...MAKING THEM..HA HA..HA ..HAAAARD...NOT HA HA HA PLAYING...HA HA..UUUUUH..STARTING...HA HA..HA...TO..UUUUH...FEEL...HA HA...WEAK..HA HA..UUUUUH..AND HA..HA...DIZZY..SO..HA HA..CAN'T THINK..HA HA HA HA" blurted Tanya...laughing in the face
of dire peril.

Distracted and disoriented by the feathers brushing over her naked enormous firm shiny ebony bust and between her muscular shiny ebony thighs...nailing her effectively in her virgin clitoris...Muscle Lady could do nothing as the shipping container contracted to the size of a steel crate...her muscular shiny ebony arms pinned on either side of her voluptuous and muscular shiny ebony body...her muscular shiny ebony legs wide open...the soles of her erotic bare shiny ebony feet pressing against one side of the
crate.

The Black Bodybuilder was still laughing as the robot arms with hands wielding feathers were withdrawn...and a new set of robot arms were raised into place. Instead of hands...there were spray nozzles at the ends of these arms. Out of these nozzles...jets of a clear liquid were fired...the robot arms moving in sequence to ensure that the liquid coated every inch of Tanya's voluptuous and muscular shiny ebony body from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny ebony feet...which had sexy toes with short
clear glossy toenails.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What's...happening...now...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...something...being sprayed...all over...my body...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feeling funny...especially...in my...huge breasts...my big nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...getting...so...h..ha...haa..haaa..haaaa...haaaaaaaaaaaard...making...me...sleeeeeeeeepeeeeeeā€¦.so...sleeeeeeeeepeeee...Uuuuuuh
...never felt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so...sleeee...peeeee...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...even being sprayed...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh
...between my thighs...on my clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...being...turned on..Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...super strength gone...can't think
...about anything...except..sex...going to...Uuuuuuuuuuh...got to...Uh..Uuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Muscle Lady as a great orgasm exploded between her open muscular shiny ebony thighs.

Tanya's voluptuous and muscular shiny ebony body became limp within the confined space of the crate...her erotic bare shiny ebony feet losing their grip on the wall of the crate they were resting on...sliding to the floor of the crate...resting on their smooth heels... wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes which had short glossy clear toenails. The robot arms moved over the prostrate form of the Busty Black Bodybuilder...the nozzles at their ends continuing to spray the special aphrodisiac/anaesthetic liquid all over her body...but making sure extra coverage was given to her naked enormous firm shiny ebony breasts and the space between her muscular shiny ebony thighs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Tanya as her brown eyes fluttered...rolled up in the slits of her white mask...her head rolled against her right shoulder...as her hard and erect...bullet shaped big thick black nipples were sprayed with the liquid...the thin sliver of white fabric between her muscular shiny ebony thighs was soaked in the liquid...highlighting hard camel toe underneath...as she succumbed to unconsciousness for the first time in her new career as s super heroine.

To be continued

Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:35 am