Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:40 am

Sasquatch Woman Enslaved 
Megalomaniac

Post Sasquatch Woman Enslaved
Another reboot.

BC

Sasquatch Woman Enslaved

Seattle, Washington
8 pm

In the offices of her corporate headquarters...businesswoman DIANNA ROSE read the report submitted to her by her confederates who had been based in the small town of Crystal Falls. Her suspicions about a valuable deposit of uranium located in the forests outside of the town had been confirmed.

But he uranium was located in an area in a national park which was protected by law..denying her the ability to legally mine it and sell it to the highest bidder. However Dianna was not a woman who played by the rules..otherwise she would never have risen up the corporate ladder.

The red-headed businesswoman knew that to extract the uranium from its present location would require unconventional methods which would not attract the attention of the authorities.

As she read the report...Dianna saw that her confederates were doing their best to earn the exorbitant salaries she was paying them...and had offered a solution. It turned out Crystal Falls was not like any other town.

The report spoke about a mysterious female strongwoman rumoured to live deep within the nearby forests...who helped people in need and also thwarted crimes which took place in the vicinity of the town.

"Hmmm...This creature...this...SASQUATCH WOMAN....is just who I'm looking for to extract the uranium that I want..." thought Dianna to herself. While the report spoke about the incredible strength which the creature possessed...it underscored the fact that she was naked and that her vulnerabilities were obvious and easy to exploit.

Dianna had heard similar talk from felons hired illegally by Aegis Oil to drill in the same forests but who were left for the authorities by the same Super She Beast.

"So Sasquatch Woman...You have a pair of extremely sensitive large breasts...I will use that to my advantage...to persuade you to work for me..." thought Dianna as an evil plan was hatched in her mind.

One week later.
Cabin of Beth Smith
10 pm.

The petite female park ranger was awakened from sleep as her heightened senses told her that something was amiss inside of the national park.

Leaping out of bed..dressed only in her underwear...her small breasts swaying from side to side..Beth raced out of her cabin..and into the nearby woods.

"Oh Mighty Sasquatch!!!" she declared.The utterance of those words caused a mighty wind to blow through the trees and a thick cloud engulfed the female park ranger. Beth felt herself growing in size, strength and sensuality. When the cloud disappeared..Beth Smith had been transformed into an eight-foot tall woman...who was half-human and half animal.

She had a body that was voluptuous and muscular. Smooth golden brown skin...a long mane of golden brown hair..and a thick clump of golfen brown hair between her powerful, muscular thighs. She possessed a broad upper torso which comprised a washboard abdomen..and a pair of massive firm breasts...capped at their summits..by huge brown, puffy nipples.

She had muscular arms and long muscular legs. Her feet were large, bare and erotic to the eye..with claw-like toes. Her fingers were also claw-like.

Beth Smith had completed her amazing transformation into the legendery heroine of the wilderness...SASQUATCH WOMAN. Her huge firm naked golden brown breasts swaying freely from side to side...as her muscular arms and legs worked in tandem..the Super She Beast. sprinted through the trees...following the trail of evil which she had sensed...determined to stop it.

She covered ground at an incredible speed and it was not long before she discovered a small camp of men with illegal mining equipment. Flexing her mighty thighs...Sasquatch Woman leapt through the air and alighted into the camp..landing with a thunderous sound on the balls of her large erotic golden brown bare feet.

"Look out it's Sasquatch Woman!!..Stop her!!" yelled a thug as he and four men rushed towards the Busty Lady Bigfoot
...armed with pick axes and shovels.

"So you men have heard about me!...Then you know that you can do nothing to stop me from bringing you to justice!!" roared Sasquatch Woman as she charged towards them. With a sweep of her right arm...the Sexy Savage Superwoman..swatted away two thugs as if they were insects.

The sole of her large right golden brown eroticp foot blotted out the vision of another thug..sending him crashing into another thug following closely behind him.

The last man now stood alone against the Wild Wonder as she approached him..the ground shaking with every step that she took. "Now you're going to answer to me and tell me what you're doing here!!" said Sasquatch Woman..believing the battle to be over.

At that cue...Dianna Rose emerged from her hiding place. "Perhaps I can give you the answers you're looking for Sasquatch Woman!" declared Dianna as she approached the Busty Lady Bigfoot who turned to face her.

"Who are you?!" asked Sasquatch sWoman..her golden brownmuscular arms raised and her long muscular golden brown legs spread wide apart.

"My name is Dianna Rose...and I have a business proposition for you!" sneered Dianna. Taken totally by surprise by the crafty businesswoman....Sasquatch Woman made no reaction as Dianna reached underneath her trenchcoat...whipped out a strange looking pistol.

She pulled the trigger..immediately engulfing the Super She Beast'sbroad upper torso in a thick cloud of purple gas.
The effects of the gas were instant and just as Dianna predicted they would be.

"UUUUUUUUH..MY SASQUATCH NIPPLES...THE SOURCE OF MY STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUH
..BECOMING HARD...YOU KNOW ABOUT THEM...THOUGHTS OF SEX...OVERWHEMING ME..BECOMING...WEAK..TIRED
..WANT TO SLEEP" blurted the Busty Lady Bigfoot as she dropped to her knees and collapsed flat on her back...her golden brown muscular arms and long golden brown muscular legs spread wide open..above and below her wide curvy waist respectively.

Dianna nodded to the thug who was still standing. He walked up to the Super She Beast ...reached under his jacket...he pulled out a pistol of his own.

Her massive firm.golden breasts open to attack...Sasquatch Woman was helpless to prevent what was to happen next. The thug took meticulous aim..and fired two shots at her massive firm golden brown bust.

"AAAAARGH...AAAAAARGH" roared Sasquatch Woman as the sharp tips of two darts..sunk deep into the tender brown flesh of
the wide brown areolas..inches away from her huge puffy brown nipples at their centres...atop the summits of each of her huge
firm golden brown breasts. The pain from the sharpness of the dart tips were quickly replaced by another sensation.

"Uuuuuuuuuh..I..I've been shot in my Sasquatch Nipples...with tranquiliser darts...drug...so strong...powerful enough..to knock out ten grizzly bears...got an aphrodisiac element...making my Sasquatch Nipples...harder..erecte...arms..legs..heavy...I have been...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuh...outsmarted...defeated....did your homework about me...Uuuuuh..Sasquatch Breasts...weak
Sasquatch Nipples...hard...tired...Oooooh...so very..very..tired...going to...have to...
got..to..Uuh...Uuh..Uuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." cooed Sasquatch Woman..her blue eyes closing and her head rolling against her right shoulder as she willingly succumbed to unconsciousness.

To be continued

Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:03 pm