Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm

Sasquatch Woman meets the Prankster 
Megalomaniac

Post Sasquatch Woman meets the Prankster
Author's note. Another reboot.

BC

Sasquatch Woman meets the Prankster

Crystal Falls, Washington
7 pm.

Park ranger BETH SMITH was in her cabin reading the newspaper before she left to conduct her nightly patrol duties in the
national park. A petite woman with short brown hair...and a slender figure...Beth was as plain as they came and did not draw much attention to herself in the community of this small town.

This suited her fine because Beth had a secret which none of the townsfolk knew about. None of them knew that whenever evil threatened...Beth had the power to transform into a mighty...muscle bound...naked..savage giantess who went by the name of...SASQUATCH WOMAN... to brind evildoers to justice and protect innocent people from harm.

She read with more than passing interest about a group of men who had been caught illegally drilling for oil on protected lands inside of the park by the local police. What the paper did not reveal was the role..albeit indirectly.. which she played in those
events as Sasquatch Woman.

Beth recalled transforming into her alter-ego and roaming the woods in search of these men who she had been after for some time. She had found them but before she could apprehend them..they used gas grenades on her...which put her lights out in a matter of seconds.

However preoccupied with carrying out their illegal act...they were subsequently discovered by a police patrol and taken into custody. Sasquatch Woman's amazing constitution allowed her to recover from the surprise gas attack and slip away undetected before the police knew that she was there.

"All's well that ends well...but still...those criminals were able to get an advantage over me as Sasquatch Woman...that gas had a funny but powerful influence on my nipples...made me think about sex...I couldn't help myself from passing out...that never happened to me before...and I don't know if I..." thought Beth.

Setting down the paper, the lady park ranger focused her attention about acts of vandalism taking part in different parts of the park. It seemed that whoever was committing these acts was enjoying inconveniencing visitors to the park and damaging the natural environment.

Just then her thoughts were interrupted as her heightened senses detected there was evil at work. " I have to change into Sasquatch Woman!" resolved Beth..eager to become the beauteous beast woman again.

Stepping outside of her cabin and making sure she was alone..the petite park ranger uttered the magic words. "Oh Mighty Sasquatch!!!" she declared.The utterance of those words caused a mighty wind to blow through the trees and a thick cloud engulfed the female park ranger. Beth felt herself growing in size, strength and sensuality. When the cloud disappeared..
Beth Smith had been transformed into an eight-foot tall woman...who was half-human and half animal.

She had a body that was voluptous and muscular. Smooth golden brown skin...a long mane of brown hair..and a thick clump of brown hair between its powerful, muscular thighs. She possessed a broad upper torso which comprised a washboard abdomen..and a pair of enormous firm breasts...capped at their summits..by large brown, puffy nipples.

Her arms were muscular. Her legs were long and muscular. Her feet were large, bare and erotic to the eye..with claw-like toes. Her fingers were also claw-like.

Making long powerful strides with her powerful legs...her muscular golden brown arms working in tandem...her huge firm golden brown breasts swaying freely from side to side...her long mane of golden brown hair flowing in the breeze..the soles of her large erotic bare golden brown feet sounding like thunder as they made contact with the ground...Sasquatch Woman raced through the woods .

She used her animal senses to the source of evil that she had detected. Her blue eyes widened with alarm as she saw a massive rock slide rolling down a hill towards a road..directly towards a parked motorhome.

Flexing her massive golden brown thighs...the Super She Beast leapt into the air...over the huge boulder...landing on the soles of her large erotic golden brown bare feet and grabbing the boulder over her head .

" Who would have done this?...Who...and why?" wondered Sasquatch Woman aloud as she prepared to set the boulder down on to the ground.

However the answer to the Busty Ladt Bigfoot's question was closer at hand than even she expected. From behind a tree...a male figure leapt out from the shadows to give Sasquatch Woman the answer...which in hindsight..she did not need.

"That would be me!" replied the male figure who kept to the shadows cast by the trees so that the Super She Beastwould not get a good look at him. "Eh?!!" was all that Sasquatch Woman could say before the unknown man made his move.

Pulling out a pair of long devices from his pockets...he used them in the places of a woman'a anatomy where he knew they would have maximum effect. Still holding the boulder above her head...Sasquatch Woman was completely vulnerable and was taken completely by surprise by his unexpected attack.

"HA HA HA...MY SAQUATCH NIPPLES...HA HA HA HA..ARE SUPER TICKLISH..HA HA HA HA..I CAN'T DROP THE BOULDER...HA
HA HA HA CAN'T PROTECT THEM..HA HA HA HA HA HA HA " laughed Beth as a pair of thick bristled electric-powered brushes...were worked over ever inch of her huge brown nipples which were large as fists.

Despite her mighty strength...Sasquatch Woman was easily aroused by any form of stimuli and as she discovered only recently...
she was particularly vulnerable in her enlarged puffy brown nipples. Unable to put down the boulder and swat away her mysterious, smaller opponent...the Super She Beast had no choice but to allow her huge puffy brown nipples to be tickledher profusely.

Every inch of her huge puffy brown nipples became as hard as the boulder she was holding over her head..within a matter of seconds. " HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Sasquatch Woman as she slowly sank to her knees..still holding
the boulder over her head..as her huge puffy brown nipples were tickled silly by her clever opponent.

As she laughed..the Busty Lady Bigfoot realised that something else had been taking place all the while."HA HA HA.. STARTING
TO GET HS HA HA TIRED...HA HA HA..SO...HA HA HA..TIRED...MY SASQUATCH BREASTS ...HA HA HA...BEING DRUGGED...DISTRACTED BY THE 5ICKLING..HA HA HA HA...GETTING DIZZY ...HA HA HA HA HA....HA..SLEEPY.."laughed Sasquatch Woman as she collapsed to the ground on her back with a mighty thud.

The boulder went up into the air..and to cap off a total misadventure for the sexy she beast..it landed right on top of her upper torso..flattened her enoromous firm.golden breast.like pancakes. "UUUUUUUUuuuuuuh" groaned Sasquatch Woman as her muscular golden brown arms and long muscular golden brown legs immediately went limp as the crushing weight of the boulder on her massive breasts..was enough to knock her unconscious.

A thin man with black curly hair in a polka dot suit..stood over the unconscious giantess in triumph. "Sweet dreams Bigfoot Bitch... I was really after you...to show you that you can't stop...THE PRANKSTER..." declared the felon before running off into the darkness of the forest..laughing.

As he ran , the Prankster hurled some firecrackers randomly. They angered a grizzly bear. The Prankster's elation turned to fear and he was for--d to shed all his gimmicks as he tried tp escape the bear. He was so preoccupied with running, he didn't know the bear was no longer chasing him. "UNH" groaned Prankster as his face ran into the clenched right fist of Sasquatch Woman.

"The joke's on you Prankster" declared Beth as she watched the criminal pass out on the ground before herm

end.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:09 pm