Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:52 am

Scorpion Woman in Split 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman in Split 3
Scorpion Woman in Split 3

Lafayette Park
Detroit
6 am

PROFESSOR PAULA JONES...stood in the doorway of the bedroom of her penthouse apartment in the gated apartment complex where she lived. She looked at the woman lying under the covers of her bed On a chair close to the bed...rested the woman's black armoured leotard.. a dull silver scorpion insignia in the middle of the brassiere. A pair of black armoured boots lay on the floor in front of the chair. She still wore black armoured gloves which reached up to her elbows.

The upper part of her face was covered by a black armoured mask. Her glossy black hair was piled atop her head. A long braid at the back of her head resembling a scorpion's tail draped across the top of the covers. Paula watched the strained upward and downward movement of SCORPION WOMAN's huge firm creamy breasts...with each breath that she took.

She saw the Venomous Vixen's blue eyes flutter briefly in the slits of her black armoured mask as she tried to wake up.
"Uuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Scorpion Woman as her blue eyes rolled up in the slits of her black armoured mask...her head rolled
against her right shoulder...atop the thick pillow her head was resting on...as she remained unconscious.

Paula was one of the few who knew Scorpion Woman was Detective MICHELLE WALKER. She owed Michelle her life for saving her from some human traffickers. Paula's life changed forever after that. She got super powers and assumed the crime fighting
identity of ANT GIRL. She followed Scorpion Woman's lead to bringing criminals to justice and protecting innocent people.

But Paula was concerned about Scorpion Woman's new brutal tactics against criminals in the city which resulted in some of them being killed. As Ant Girl, Paula found Scorpion Woman badly beaten and unconscious inside a burning building in the Mexican Town district and got her out before it collapsed.

Paula knew it would take hours for Michelle's physical injuries to recover...even with her superhuman abilities. Paula was more worried about what inside of the Venomous Vixen's mind was causing her to act in the way that she had been.
"Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Scorpion Woman..rolling her head from side to side. The Venomous Vixen felt the pain and agony in her huge firm creamy bust as it was pounded by the massive fists of the ogress called SPLIT.

She felt her Scorpion Strength being drained out of her curvaceous and muscular creamy body with each punch. "Tired...so...tired..." moaned Michelle, her eyelids becoming heavier and heavier in the slits of her black armoured mask. All she wanted to do was sleep...sleep forever...as Split kept pounding her in her huge firm creamy bust...pounding her further and further into oblivion.

"Uuuuh..It can't end...Uuuuuh..No..not like this" moaned Scorpion Woman..as she suddenly found herself falling into darkness. Through her blurry vision..Michelle saw images of herself as a little girl..happy with her parents...WILLIAM AND ANNA WALKER.

She saw her teenage self at her mother's funeral...her father becoming cold and distant...unwanted advances from PAUL PEYTON..who her father wanted her to marry..leaving her home in New England...becoming a cop in Detroit...fighting discrimination from men to become a detective...the fateful night when she got her super powers.

Her former partner ARTHUR RAFFERTY obssessed with arresting and unmasking Scorpion Woman. Meeting African American teenager TREY JOHNSON...falling in love with him..revealing her secret identity to him...wanting to marry him..Trey abandoning her for no reason...neverending rage.

Her father being murdered before her eyes by Paul Peyton...killing Trey's father...DETROIT BONES leader...LEROY "SKULL" JOHNSON...the way his mother WILMA looked at her. Blood, broken bones...bodies of criminals...GINA CORTES..taking a bullet to save her life...becoming SCORPION GIRL after she gave the Latina teen tomboy a blood transfusion to save her life...young rookie cop JIMMY KOWALSKI..saving her when she was hurt..having sex with him...suppressing feelings she once had for Trey...being cold to him as her new unwanted partner.

The images swirled around Michelle faster and faster as she continued her never ending fall into darkness. "No..Uuuuuuuuuh..No...Uuuuuuuuuuuh..so weak....Uuuuuuuuuuh...tired...so tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Scorpion Woman...her blue eyes closing in the slits of her black armoured mask as the
darkness of her nightmare overwhelmed her and she surrendered to unconsciousness.

Woodbridge
Detroit
Noon

MARIO VANETTI...went over the reports of the attack on the MANOS BLANCOS drug depot in Mexican Town. With him were his deputy VINCE RIZZOLI and his nephew MICHAEL VANETTI. "The way this shit went down...Same as what happened at the border centre with the Canadians" said Vanetti...leader of the city's Italian mob. Most people knew him as a billionaire businessman, philanthropist and an aspiring city councilman.

"Yeah...the CCTV footage is the same as what our guys in the Police Department got...some kind a monster attacked them... ate the drugs and split" said Rizzoli. "I had to do a lot to grease the Canadians after that shipment got lost...Betting the Mexicans had to do the same when their stash got hit" deduced Vanetti. "So we gonna hunt this thing down an kill it?" asked Michael. "You got great enthusiasm Mikey...but this ain't a simple hit...Vince...I want you to meet with the Mexicans" said Vanetti.

"What?...Boss...the Mexicans probably think we sent that thing after their stuff" complained Rizzoli. " Yes...and we've been thinking that thing is what they used to attack our people...I want this thing taken out...Bet the Manos Blancos want the same...So just this one time...We're gonna deal with them...compensate them for their losses...and get them to work with us to whack this thing" said Vanetti.

"I'm counting on you to make sure this is taken care of Vince" said the mob boss, pointing his right index finger at Rizzoli. "Consider it done" replied Vince as he turned and left. "What about me?" asked Michael.

"I see you took a liking to Scorpion Girl...I want you to keep an eye out for that chica..She tries putting her big tits in our business...I want you to give her an education" said Vanetti.

"You got it Uncle Mario" replied the Italian teenager. "Good...Now off to school with you" replied Vanetti.

Mexican Town
Detroit
1 pm

Businessman and city councilman Hector Ruiz sat in the study of his palatial hacienda, located in the heart of the Latino
dominated district. His deputy..MIGUEL RICO..a brawny bald headed Mexican with multiple tattoos about his body entered the study.

"The Italians want a meeting tonight...They want to make a deal...compensate us for the losses we suffered...and get our help to kill the beast that killed our men and ate our coke...They say the same beast hit their shipments too" said Rico.

Hector thought for a minute. Drug trafficking was the Manos Blancos main business in Detroit. With COUGAR WOMAN continuing to put the operations of the Manos Blancos and their allies in Tijuana out of business, Ruiz could not afford to have the cartel's activities in Detroit disrupted.

"We will meet with them...Give them some of our product as an act of good faith...Once this beast is dead...the deal is off...and it's business as usual..You handle it" ordered Hector. "Yes EL MANO" replied Rico, calling Hector by his other title as leader of the Manos Blancos.

7th Precinct
Downtown Detroit
2 pm

Jimmy Kowalski rubbed the back of his head as he sat at his desk in the squad room. His head ached. But the rookie detective
could not pin down the cause.

Was it from the blow which knocked him out during a gun fight at a drug depot in Mexican Town 24 hours earlier...
Captain Rafferty yelling at him for failing to arrest Scorpion Woman..during the same fight or the jokes he got from other cops
at the precinct.

Jimmy felt sad when he looked at the empty desk of his partner, Detective Michelle Walker.
He could really use some backup about now. But Jimmy felt like Michelle wanted nothing to do with him.

Then there was his prized red Dodge Charger which had gotten shot up during his attempt to save Scorpion Woman.
"Nice work Jim...You got two women in your life who want nothing to do with you" thought Jimmy.

The cops in the precinct laughed at him when he said he was knocked out by an oversized woman who ate the Mexicans' cocaine. "I'm going to prove this thing is real" Jimmy vowed.

Carver High School
Detroit
4 pm

Pulling her jacket tighter around her upper body and her cap lower over her brown eyes.. Gina Cortes tried to remain
inconspicuous amongst the exodus of students from the school compound at the end of another day.

Every so often, she would hear the kids around her talking amongst each other and about things being posted on social media. It made her afraid that anyone of them would know that she was Scorpion Girl. Gina knew her teen rival already knew her secret identity, having drugged, erotically tortured and unmasked her. Shanice warned Gina that if she didn't do what she said, the whole world would know her secret.

Every day at school, Gina endured the humiliation that Shanice and her minions heaped on her. At night, Gina found herself falling victim as Scorpion Girl to criminals who wanted to screw her. She had woken up, tied up and stripped naked in a park...earlier that morning...having no idea who drugged and banged her unconscious.

As Gina kept walking she heard a familiar voice calling her name. The Latina teen tomboy put her head down and quickened her pace across the street to the subway station across the street to catch the train to Midtown where she lived with her foster family..FRANK and BEVERLY ANDERSON...who had no idea she was Scorpion Girl.

She knew as a cop, Frank had orders to arrest dangerous vigilantes and Scorpion Girl was classified as one. Gina kept on walking, boarding her train as it pulled into the station.

As the train pulled away, Gina looked back with sadness in her brown eyes at the person who was calling out to her. ED LOPES looked sadly as he watched Gina leave in the departing train. The Latino teen, considered a nerd by the other kids at school, couldn't understand why Gina had been avoiding him for weeks.

He was still trying to understand how things had changed betwen them. They almost had sex and Gina promised to tell him something. Then she kept avoiding him and submitting herself to all kinds of humiliation from Shanice and her minions. Ed thought
how similar this was with Scorpion Girl.

It had also been weeks that he had seen the Lusty Latina. She'd often visit him at his family's apartment in Cass Corridor
when his father worked nights. Ed sighed dejectedly. He boarded the next train which pulled into the station. This one was
heading towards downtown Detroit.

Lafayette Park
Detroit
6pm

Scorpion Woman's blue eyes opened in the slits of her black armoured mask. She remembered being pummelled by Split..losing consciousness..surrounded by fire and smoke. She sat up..the covers falling away...showing off her naked curvy creamy upper body...her big pink puffy Scorpion Nipples relaxed.

Michelle raised her hands to her face...relieved that her mask was still in place. She saw her tight black armoured leotard on a chair close by...and her black armoured boots in front of the same chair. Getting out of the bed...Michelle walked over to rhe chair and donned the rest of her costume. "Where am I?" wondered the Venomous Vixen. Then she heard voices coming from a nearby room

Scorpion Woman silently exited the bedroom and followed the sound of the voices. Pressing her curvaceous and muscular creamy body against a wall..she listened and recognised one voice. It was the voice of Professor Paula Jones. "Juan..Nice to see you again" said Paula to the Latino grad student who had no idea she was his professor on campus.

Juan Marquez was baffled to find the Buxom Bug in Paula's apartment. "Ant Girl?...How?" asked Juan. "Professor Jones gave me a key to her place...She helps me on some of my cases..That file you have is something I asked her to get me..." said Ant Girl with a smile.

Paula felt herself becoming aroused as she stood before her assistant...eying his lean muscular body through his shirt and slacks.
Juan was feeling aroused too as he looked at her voluptuous and muscular ebony body...clad in a thin tight ruby red leotard...with fingerless gloves...showing off her slender fingers with ruby red painted fingernails...a boob window in the middle of her top...
which offered more than generous access to her mighty ebony mounds which pressed against the thin tight red fabric...the outlines of a pair of large nipples visible.

There was a black belt entwined around her thick curvy waist...with a ruby red ant insignia in the middle of the buckle. Her long ebony muscular legs were exposed from her huge thighs...to the upper part of her strong calves...her feet snugly clad in a pair of ruby red boots. Paula's light brown eyes blazed with determination in the slits of a ruby red domino mask...which seemed to be glued to the upper part of her beauteous face...that was framed by her long shiny black hair...which now flowed wild and untamed.

"Uh sure" replied Juan, stepping closer to the Buxom Bug and giving her the file. " You know...When I get off patrol later...I could check you out at your place and..." said Paula huskily. Deciding that she heard enough, Michelle stepped out from behind the wall. "Scorpion Woman" gasped Juan...feeling a sense of fear as he looked at the Venomous Vixen. Ant Girl looked at Scorpion Woman and then at Juan.

"Sorry Juan.. Girl talk" said Paula. " Sure...I didn't see anything" replied Juan as he turned and walked out the front door. As the
door locked, Paula turned to Michelle. "A thank you would be nice" said Ant Girl. " Thanks" replied Scorpion Woman as she closed the space between them. "I've been worried about you Michelle" said Paula. "Nice boy...Does he know?" asked Scorpion Woman."Not yet..I'll tell him when the time's right" replied Paula.

"Time's never right...Not for us...Doing what we do" said Michelle. "We don't do the same thing Michelle...I became a super
heroine because of you...Now you're something else.." said Paula. "What about your guy...Trey...What would he think about this?" asked Ant Girl. Scorpion Woman rolled her blue eyes in the slits of her black armoured mask at Paula. "I don't need a lecture professor...What do you know about the thing I fought in Mexican Town" said Michelle, looking at the file in Paula's hands.

Ant Girl opened the file. " When that creature showed up in Detroit...I had Juan do some research...There were a string of similar incidents months ago...they happened after a fire in New York killed a well known scientist DR ELI HIRSCH...He was working on experimental mind altering drugs" said Paula.

"But Hirsch's funding was pulled but later bankrolled by the Italian mob here in Detroit...The information Juan found suggests Hirsch opposed the mob's plans to use his drugs as narcotics...he was beaten, overdosed ob his own drugs and left to die in his burning lab...only he didn't ...but turned into that creature..it feeds on drugs to survive...survivors from the out of state attacks said it called itself Split..but the police didn't take them seriously" said Paula.

" No reason why they should" scoffed Scorpion Woman. " Split isn't a criminal..She's a victim...like Eli Hirsch...I think Split turns back into him when her strength runs low...If we can capture Split alive...and depower her..we can rehabilitate Eli Hirsch...help him
identify the people who did this to him and bring them to justice" said Ant Girl. "No!" replied Scorpion Woman bluntly. "What?" replied the Buxom Bug,

"That thing is a menace...When I find it...I'm going to put it down...permanently" vowed Michelle. Paul was shocked by her words and the icy stare in her blue eyes in the slits of her black armoured mask. "Please Michelle...You mustn't do this...This isn't who you are..." said Ant Girl. "This is who I have to be" countered Michelle as she glared at the Buxom Bug. "I can't let you kill Split" said Paula. "Don't try and stop me" warned Scorpion Woman. Ant Girl made no attempt to stop the Venomous Vixen as she walked past her and left her apartment.

Midtown
Detroit
7 pm

"Uuuuuuuuh..No..Uuuuuuuh...Don't want to..Uuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" moaned Gina Cortes...clad in a thin
white tank top...her shoulder length black hair tied atop her head...her tiny white panties pulled down to her knees...as she fingered herself in her cunt. with her left index finger while holding her phone in her right hand...recording the act.

"Do it Cortes..Do it!..Do it!"commanded Shanice Wilson on the other end of the line as she recorded Gina playing with herself. This was a turn on for Shanice and yet another piece of blackmail to make Gina do whatever she wanted or she would reveal her secret identity as Scorpion Girl.

"UH..UUH..UUH..UUUUUUUH..UH...UUH..UUUUUUUUH...UH..UUH...UUUUUUUUUH..UH..UUH..UUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gina as she orgasmed four times in quick succession. "Ok G Slut...That's it for tonight...I got places to be..Toodles" sneered Shanice as she mimicked a mask over her eyes before ending the call to Gina.

Gina fell back on the bed...her hands covering her face...and sobbed. "Oh God...What am I going to do?...What am I going to do??" she wept. She hated having to be cold to Ed, knowing she was in love with him. But Shanice knew she was Scorpion Girl and she had no idea how to get out of this situation.

Downtown Detroit
7.45 pm

At a construction site next to the multi-storey NEW CENTRE ONE shopping mall...the meeting went down in an unfinished multi-level car park. Vince Rizzoli and Miguel Rico met in the middle. On either side of them, Italian mobsters and Mexican Manos Blancos gangsters warily watched each other...ready to go for their concealed firearms if they had to.

"My boss wants to make a deal...Our people join up this one time...Kill this thing that's after our product...and then back to
business as usual" said Rizzoli. "Si...This thing...bad for everyone..My jefe wants us to talk gringo..So let's talk" replied Rico.
Meanwhile..clad in tattered clothes...Eli Hirsch staggered through side streets and alleyways...heading towards the same construction site where the Italians and the Manos Blancos were meeting.

His body twisted several times in agony. Inside pf his frail form...Eli could feel the hunger growing inside of him. The pain was getting worse...and Split's cravings were getting worse the more drugs she consumed. "No...Not again..Not again" groaned Eli collapsing to the ground in an alley near the construction site ...groaning in agony as his body twisted on the ground...as he began to change again.

Belle Isle Beach
Detroit
8 pm

Her curvaceous and muscular creamy body straddling her black armoured Scorpion Cycle...Scorpion Woman cruised along the isolated roadways which lined the beach of this island located in the Detroit River. Michelle felt the cool night air brush the parts of her body which her tight black armoured attire did not cover...the sounds of the river rolling up on to the long stretch of sandy beach along the western side of the island.

"Mistress...You should be cautious...We could be spotted by a random police patrol" said Stinger. "That's the least of my concerns now Stinger" replied Scorpion Woman as she rode along a winding road which paralleled the beach. The Venomous Vixen had come here to clear her head. The sparsely populated island offered her a place to do this, away from the confines of her secret Scorpion Nest on the waterfront.

Michelle felt her big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples stiffen under her tight black armoured leotard. Her blue eyes widened with surprise in the slits of her black armoured mask as she saw a familiar red Dodge Charger parked along the side of the road.

Pulling her Scorpion Cycle alongside it...the Venomous Vixen dismounted and walked over to the parked car. She ran the fingers
of her left black armoured gloved hand along the frame of the Charger...which still had bullet holes from the gun battle in Mexican Town. Michelle looked around and spotted Jimmy Kowalski sitting on the beach...with a beer in his hand...a six pack resting on the sand next to him.

"Stinger...Maintain surveillance...Let me know if there's trouble" said Michelle as she started walking towards the beach. "Yes Mistress" replied the alien AI. Looking out at the darkened waters of the river...Jimmy took another drink of his beer. The rookie detective wiped his mouth with the right sleeve of his black leather jacket. As he set his beer down on the sand, Jimmy became aware that he wasn't alone.

Turning his head to the left, he looked up to see Scorpion Woman standing next to him. "Oh...It's you" scoffed Jimmy as he took another drink of his beer. For reasons, she couldn't explain, Michelle felt sad by his response and to see him in this state. "Tough day at work?" asked Scorpion Woman. "Yeah...right..as if you care..." quipped Jimmy as he took another drink of his beer. Michelle's huge firm creamy bust heaved in the confines of her tight black armoured leotard.

Jimmy was surprised as the Venomous Vixen sat down on the sand next to him and took another beer from his six pack. He watched as she popped the cap with her right thumb and took a drink from the bottle. "It may come as a surprise to you detective...but I do" replied Michelle as she set her bottle down on the sand. Jimmy looked at Scorpion Woman and then back at the river. "Sure you do lady...You really had my back in Mexican Town" said Jimmy, remembering how she knocked him out.

"I did that for your own good...You're the one who went charging in there on your own" countered Michelle. "Because I thought you were in danger..." replied Jimmy. "I'm the one with super powers...Not you...I don't need anyone to protect me" quipped Scorpion Woman...feeling her anger rise.

On impulse, Jimmy leaned in and kissed Michelle on her glossy red lips. "HMMM...HMMMM" cried Scorpion Woman, her blue
eyes wide open in the slits of her black armoured mask, surprised and angry that Jimmy would dare to kiss her. Scorpion Woman tensed the muscles of her curvaceous creamy body, preparing to strike out at the rookie cop. Then Jimmy placed his left hand on the middle of her back. His right hand rested on the middle of her huge firm.creamy bust..his fingers tracing the dull silver
scorpion insignia between her awesome cleavage.

"Mmmmmmmm..Mmmmmmmmmm" cooed Scorpion Woman. Her blue eyes became glazed with sleep in the slits of her black armoured mask..as she felt her big puffy pink nipples hardening under her tight black armoured leotard..as as her muscles relaxed.
The Venomous Vixen offered no resistance as Jimmy lowered her on to the sand, pressing his chest against hers, as he kissed her under a full moon sky.

Midtown
Detroit
8.30 pm

Gina Cortes jumped off her bed. The Latina teen tomboy was angry that her rival Shanice Wilson once again made her humiliate herself and she couldn't do anything about it. Standing in the middle of her bedroom, Gina focused on the silver bracelet on her right wrist. A black aura surrounded her...causing her shapely brown body to become voluptuous and muscular.

Her tank top and panties were replaced by a thin, tight, black sticky v-slit leotard..black sticky gloves on her hands..ankle high
black sticky boots on her feet...a silver belt around her thick curvy waist...a black sticky mask covering the upper part of her face.
Her black hair became glossy and piled atop her head..a short thick braid resembling a scorpion's tail hanging behind her neck.

"I need to get out of here" said Scorpion Girl.. clenching her black sticky gloved fists. Exiting her bedroom window, the Lusty Latina made her way along the rooftop of her foster family's house. Raising her right brown muscular arm, Gina fired a Scorpion Line from the silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist, flexed her huge brown thighs..and launched herself into the air..as she swung towards downtown Detroit.

Belle Island Beach
Detroit
8.45 pm

"Mmmmmmm..Mmmmmmm..Mmmmmmm" sighed Scorpion Woman..her blue eyes almost closed..her long muscular creamy legs gliding back and forth below her small curcy waist..over the sand..as she surrendered to the pleasure she was experiencing. Her glossy red lips interlocking with the lips of Detective Jimmy Kowalski...their tongues intertwining...her big puffy pink nipples becoming hard and erect under her tight black armoured leotard...from the way his right hand was caressing her huge firm creamy bust.

Unlike the pain she felt there when she was beaten unconscious by Split...Michelle found herself unable to resist the pure pleasure Jimmy was giving her. The Venomous Vixen did not feel weak..but relaxed..and safe. It had been a long time since she felt this way. Though Scorpion Woman was regarded as a dangerous vigilante...Jimmy didnt believe it. He believed that under her tough exterior...she was good. Jimmy broke off his kiss and propped himself up on his left elbow as he looked down at her.

He saw the Venomous Vixen looking at him with a warmth in her blue eyes in the slits of her black armoured mask..her huge firm creamy bust rising and falling slowly under her tight black armoured leotard. "Are you..going...to arrest me?...Unmask me?" asked Michelle huskily. "No" replied Jimmy as he kissed Scorpion Woman on her glossy red lips again. "Why?" asked the Venomous Vixen. "I think you why Scorpion Woman" replied Jimmy as the fingers of his right hand caressed the left side of her face.

Michelle pressed her left black armoured gloved hand against Jimmy's right hand, holding it against the left side of her face.
She looked into his brown eyes. "This could never work...It's..too dangerous..." said Scorpion Woman. " I don't care..I love you" said Jimmy. "No...You don't even know me" replied Michelle. "I know what I need to know...I know you're a good person...and you do what's right...You're not evil...You're not a criminal.." said Jimmy. "Sure that's not the beer talking?" quipped the Venomous Vixen.

Stung by her comment, Jimmy stood up and walked off. Scorpion Woman got to her feet. The Venomous Vixen briefly thought about leaving. But seeing Jimmy staring sadly in the durection of the river, she couldn't. Michelle walked over to where the rookie detective was standing. Her huge firm creamy bust heaved up and down under her tight black armoured leotard. "Jim...I'm sorry" said Scorpion Woman.

Jimmy turned to face the Venomous Vixen. "You're a good man...and a good cop..." said Scorpion Woman. "So you love me too?" asked Jimmy. "Don't push your luck Detective" quipped Michelle with a smile. "So what brings Detroit's finest out here?" asked Scorpion Woman as they stood on the beach, side by side. "Same thing that brought Detroit's most dangerous vigilante" quipped Jimmy, causing Michelle to smile again.

"Just needed to clear my head...figure out how to handle Split" said Scorpion Woman...as she looked at the darkened waters of the Detroit River "Split?" asked Jimmy. "That's the thing attacking drug traffickers in the city...It needs their drugs to live...but the more Split consumes...the more unstable she gets" explained Michelle.

""Wow...I tried to convince my captain this monster was real...but he didn't believe me..No one did...except you" said Jimmy. "Thanks" replied Scorpion Woman as she kept looking at the river. "So how do we stop this thing? asked Jimmy. "We?" asked Michelle as she turned to face the rookie detective. "Yeah...You can't face it alone...It could kill you" said Jimmy with concern in his voice.

The rookie detective's words made the Venomous Vixen feel surges of warmth in her huge firm creamy bust and between her huge muscular creamy thighs. "Jim...I...I can't let you...risk your life for me..." said Scorpion Woman as she looked into his warm brown eyes and the warmth spreading throughout her curvaceous and muscular creamy body. "I'm not asking for permission..." replied Jimmy.

Placing his hands on either side of the Venomous Vixen's small curvy waist...Jimmy gently pulled her close to him...until her huge firm creamy bust was lightly pressing against his lean smooth chest. He leaned towards her...their lips meeting again. "Mmmmmm
...Mmmmmmmm..Mmmmmmmmmmmm" sighed Michelle...her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her black armoured mask...her huge firm creamy bust pressing harder against Jimmy's chest.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...This feels...so....good...Scorpion Nipples....are...so...hard...Scorpion Cunt...getting so wet...the feel of his body...against mine...the way...he's holding me...can't resist...want to get naked...right here...right now...make love to him..over and over...want his hands...all over my body...want this...need this...I...I...I..." thought the Venomous Vixen as she entwined her slender muscular creamy arms around Jimmy's neck and pulled him closer to her.

Just at that moment, Michelle felt her big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples stiffen sharply...alerting her to danger...causing the bliss she was feeling to evaporate. Scorpion Woman abruptly broke off their kiss and stepped away from the rookie detective. "What's wrong?" asked Jimmy, as he noticed the dreamy look in Michelle's blue eyes in the slits of her black armoured mask was replaced by a steely glow.

"There's trouble!...Split's attacking again!" said Scorpion Woman. "I'm coming with..." began Jimmy. He never finished his sentence as an energy bolt from the Venomous Vixen's silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger hit him in the middle of his chest.
"Uhh! groaned Jimmy as he was knocked flat on his back on the sand...his body twitched for a second before he passed out. Michelle lowered her slender right muscular creamy arm as she looked at Jimmy lying unconscious on the sand in front of her.

Her blue eyes became watery for a second as she regretted her action. Michelle closed her eyes...then opened them again in the slits of her black armoured mask. Remorse was replaced by revenge. "Mistress..." said Stinger over her silver Scorpion Ring. "I know Stinger...Let's go" replied Scorpion Woman.

The Venomous Vixen ran towards her Scorpion Cycle. Mounting the black armoured motorcycle, she started its engines and sped off. An energy aura swirled around the Scorpion Cycle as it accelerated and vanished into thin air...being teleported to the destination that Michelle had put into its computer. Jimmy Kowalski lay unconscious on the beach on Belle Isle...as chatter was heard over the police radio in his car about Split's attack

To be continued.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:37 pm