Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:32 am

Sasquatch Woman Begins 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Sasquatch Woman Begins 2
Sasquatch Woman Begins 2

One week later
Seattle. Noon

ARTHUR AEGIS..CEO of Aegis Oil was livid. His company's top engineers all told him there was a rich vein of petroleum reserves running under the lands of the Crystal Falls National Park which would bring him millions during the current global economic downturn.

Since its location had legal problems..he had hired contractors to go in illegally over the last month to find ways to tap into the hidden reserves. However all of them failed him...some picked up by the local sheriff..all talking about some kind of female Bigfoot in the forest. The creature was a legend and folklore heroine to the people in Crystal Falls

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his desk buzzer. "DOCTOR DREMMER is here sir" said his secretary. The door opened to usher in a bald headed man with wiry gold spectacles..who was dressed in a gray business suit. A former intelligence agent with the East German secret police.. Dr Klaus Dremmer..code named the Dreamer..was now a contractor for hire.

"You came highly recommended Dr Dremmer..My company's activities are being hampered by what some of the unfortunates I hired to be some kind of eight foot beast woman..the locals call her...Sasquatch Woman..I want her..it..dealt with..." said Aegis.

"You have paid the retainer's fee I wanted Herr Aegis..Good..I shall do as you ask..all myth is founded in truth..I shall discover the secrets of this Sasquatch Woman..so that she will no longer interfere in your plans..." assured Dremer.

One week later.
Crystal Falls High School. 10 am

TIMMY SAUNDERS entered the office of the school psychiatrist..who was none other than Doctor Klaus Dremer himself. "Come in young Mr Saunders...there is no need for concern..the school is just doing a survey on the mental health of its students..I am informed that you have quite a vivid imagination.." stated the Dreamer as he walked in front of Timmy as he sat down.

"Honest Doc..I'm fine" replied the teenager. Dremmer, had obtained the files on Timmy, which spoke about the boy having social adjustment issues since his parents’ divorce and his relocating from the city to Crystal Falls.

Then there were drawings he managed to obtain from the school principal. They were drawings of Sasquatch Woman. This suggested to the Dreamer that Timmy knew something about the Super She Beast which could be useful.

"That is what I am here to ensure my boy..." stated Dr Dremer as he pulled out a gold pocket watch and swung it in front of Timmy's eyes. "You are becoming very tired Timmy..too tired to remain awake..You are..falling..asleep..." commanded the Dreamer. "Yes...very tired..I'm falling..asleep..." replied the teenager as he immediately fell into a trance.

"There are legends in this town..of a powerful beast woman.. who lives in the forest...She's called Sasquatch Woman" stated Dremer. "Yes.. I..I've seen..her...She’s real" stated Timmy.

"How do you know her?" asked Dremer. "I ran into her..in the forest..She’s fast...super strong..." replied Timmy.

"Tell me Timmy..for all her great strength..she must have a weakness..tell me..how I can make her weak...take her prisoner..." said Dremer. Unable to resist the hypnotism...Timmy Saunders revealed the super she-beast's most intimate secret.

"Sasquatch Woman's weakness..is her big boobs.. her giant nipples...She couldn’t handle it when I touched them..like they got something to do...with her power...I got her turned on by playing with them...and it knocked her out” said Timmy. "Good..You will sleep now Timmy..and will remember nothing..when you awaken.." said the evil doctor as the boy fell into a deep sleep. The former spy rubbed his hands together in anticipation of his historic capture.

Cabin of Beth Smith. 10 pm.

The petite park ranger was awakened from sleep when she sensed that something was amiss. She leapt out of bed..clad in only a flimsy white cotton shirt and ran out of her cabin which was located on the edge of the Crystal Falls National Park where she worked.

"Those crooks must be active again..searching for oil in the park...This should be easy dealing with them.." thought Beth with a smile as she took off her shirt..standing stark naked surrounded by the towering trees of the forest.

"Oh Mighty Sasquatch!!!" she declared.The utterance of those words caused a mighty wind to blow through the trees and a thick cloud engulfed the female park ranger. Beth felt herself growing in size, strength and sensuality.

When the cloud disappeared..Beth Smith had ben transformed into an eight-foot tall woman...who was half-human and half animal. She had a body that was voluptuous and muscular. Smooth golden brown skin...a long mane of brown hair..and a thick clump of brown hair between its powerful, muscular thighs.

She possessed a broad upper torso which comprised a washboard abdomen..and a pair of enormous firm golden brown breasts...capped at their summits..by large brown, puffy nipples.

She had a long mane of golden brown hair that cascaded from the top of her head to the middle of her back. Her feet were large bare and erotic to the eye..with claw-like toes. Her fingers were also claw-like.

"Those criminals are searching for oil in the park again...I have to stop them!" resolved the Busty Lady Bigfoot as she sprinted off into the forest. Her mighty legs made great strides as she covered ground in record time. She used her animal instincts to track down the criminals.

However Sasquatch Woman was baffled when she reached the site and only found the seismic equipment the trespassers used. "Where could they be?" wondered the sexy she savage. Her answer came as a series of grenades were flung at her from the cover of the surrounding trees.

Before she could react...the grenades exploded at her huge erotic bare golden brown feet..rapidly engulfing her in a thick cloud of greenish gas. It's effect on the Super She Beast was immediate.

"UUUUUUUUUH...GAS...AROUSING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MUST SCRATCH MY BIG SASQUATCH NIPPLES...UUUUUUUH
...I’M MAKING MYSELF WEAK...BECOMING SLEEPY...SO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUH...MY SASQUATCH CUNT...I MUST FINGER MYSELF...UUUUUUUUH...BECOMING HOT...UUUUUH
..HORNY….UUUUH..HELPLESS..GOING TO..MUST..UH..UUH…
UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh” moaned Beth as she brought herself to a massive orgasm...and lactated simultaneously.

The ground shook as Sasquatch Woman fell flat on her back with a mighty thud. Her golden brown muscular arms flung past her head..her long muscular golden brown legs spread wide open below her waist. The claw-like toes of her erotic bare golden brown feet twitched in sexy defeat..wide spaces appearing between them…as weakness and fatigue set into the voluptuous and muscular golden brown body

Klaus Dremmer and six of his men emerged from the surrounding trees wearing gas masks. Beth could do nothing but stare sleepily at them.

"You walked right into my trap Sasquatch Woman...as you now realise...this special sleep gas will keep your big breasts aroused for hours...you'll be sleeping like a big baby for hours...and unable to stop us from completing our work.."laughed Dremer as he stood triumphantly over the defeated giantess.

“Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh” cooed Sasquatch Woman as her blue eyes slowly closed as she quickly surrendered to unconsciousness.

end.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:30 am