Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:18 pm

Sasquatch Woman Begins 
Megalomaniac

Post Sasquatch Woman Begins
A short story reboot

Sasquatch Woman Begins

Crystal Falls, Northwest USA
11 pm.

Under the cover of darkness..amongst the towering pine trees of Crystal Falls National Park..a group of four men conducted their illegal covert activities.

The men had been hired by an oil company after satellite imaging over the park showed what appeared to be considerable crude oil reserves located in one section of the vast nature reserve.

They were sent in to do seismic tests to confirm the oil was there and report back to their employer about how to access it.

"Come on!..Let's get this done with..the boss says there's oil in this part of the park…" said the leader of the group..a freelance criminal named ROAN MILLER.

Just then..the quartet heard a wolf howl in the distance. "I don't think we should be out here" stammered SIMON SPECKS
...the technician of the group.

"What are you talking about?!..Once the boss’ company gets the oil...We’ll all get a cut..We'll be rich.." said Miller.

"These lands are said to be sacred...protected by a powerful she beast.." stated ELIJAH...a Native American..and the guide for the group.

"You're not gonna start with that old spook talk again are ya?! ..I've heard the talk back in town..stories about some kind of Lady Bigfoot that lives out here in the forest...That shit can’t be real!!" scoffed HAL O’BANNON...an out of work lumberjack.

However just as he uttered those words..the ground beneath their feet began to shake. "What's goin on?!..An earthquake?! yelled one of the men.

The answer came as a monstrous figure descended into their midst from the surrounding darkness of the forest. The men drew their pistols as the figure stepped into the light provided by their torches Their eyes popped and jaws dropped when they saw that the curves on the figure's body were unmistakeably female.

Towering above them at eight feet..the men stared in awe at the voluptuous and muscular body of the mysterious creature. It had smooth golden brown skin...a long mane of brown hair..and a thick clump of brown hair between its massive golden brown thighs.

It's huge hands and huge erotic bare golden brown feet...respectively had fingers and toes that were claw-like in nature. The giantess stared back at them with blue eyes that penetrated the darkness as the men stared at her pair of massive firm golden brown breasts that were located above her washboard abdomen..and the huge puffy brown nipples..as big as fists which capped their summits.

They were shocked even more when the strange she-beast spoke to them..in clear English. "Evening gentlemen!...I’m SASQUATCH WOMAN...You’re trespassing on protected lands and conducting illegal activities...You’d be wise to surrender right now!” she declared.

As she issued her warning...Sasquatch Woman assumed a heroic pose before the four men. Hands on her broad, shapely waist..her long, muscular golden brown legs spread slightly apart ...her large erotic golden brown bare feet resting flat on the soft earth...her massive firm golden brown bust thrust confidently towards them. her huge naked bust pushed towards them.

Shaken out of their stupor...the men raised their guns to shoot. However Sasquatch Woman reacted with a speed which shocked them. Literally putting her large right erotic golden brown bare foot down...the Super She-Beast caused a mini tremor which sent Elijah and Specks...sprawling along the ground.

Grabbi g O’Bannon by the right arm with her left wrist...Sasquatch Woman effortlessly hurled him away as if he was a rag doll. He slammed into a nearby tree and slumped to the ground unconscious.

The sound of a jeep pulling away alerted Sasquatch Woman to Roan Miller attempting to make a getaway in the group’s Land Rover. “You’re not going to escape!” vowed the Busty Lady Bigfoot.

Miller was shocked to see Sasquatch Woman her massive firm golden brown breasts bobbing sexily...her muscular golden brown arms and long muscular golden brown legs moving in tandem...pursuing him at incredible speed through the forest.

The Super She Beast closed the gap fast on her fleeing quarry and it seemed inevitable that she would get him. But fate took an unexpected turn...as her paths crossed with TIMMY SAUNDERS...a teenage boy who recently moved to the nearby town of Crystal Falls to live with his father MICHAEL after his parents’ divorce.

From the city...Timmy didn’t like living with his dad in the small town of Crystal Falls...and went out roaming in the woods every chance he got...with a pellet rifle and sling shot to blow off steam.

He was shocked when he saw Sasquatch Woman’s massive frame cross his path in the darkness. The startled teenager shone his light in her direction

“AAAAAH...THAT LIGHT...SO BRIGHT...CAN’T SEE!!” cried the Busty Lady Bigfoot...raising her muscular golden brown arms to shield her blue eyes from the intense beam from Timmy’s flashlight.

Panicked by the sight of her...the teenage boy unslung his pellet rifle from his right shoulder.. “AAAAAARH...MY GREAT SASQUATCH BREASTS...AAAAAAARH...BEING SHOT.....IN MY HUGE SASQUATCH NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEE...THEY STING… PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEE..AIEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEE” roared the Super She Beast as Timmy emptied his rifle into her awesome bust.

She collapsed to the ground on her back with a mighty thud which knocked the teenager off his feet. Roan Miller kept on driving and never looked back.

Timmy however didn’t run. His initial fear was now replaced by curiosity as he walked towards the Busty Lady Bigfoot as she lay sprawled out on her back before him...her muscular golden brown arms flung past her head...her long muscular golden brown legs spread wide open below her broad curvy waist.

Fearing she could recognise him...the teenage boy took off his flashlight as he knelt beside her fallen form. Timmy was mesmerised by her massive golden brown bust as it rose and fell slowly in front of him. He extended his hands towards their summits. “EH??...UUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE SASQUATCH NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOMEONE IS PLAYING WITH THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...STOP
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU’RE MAKING THEM HARD...YOU’RE MAKING ME SLEEPY...” confessed the Busty Lady Bigfoot.

Unable to use her mighty strength to defend herself against what seemed an innocuous attack..the resistance of the once mighty she beast crumbled quickly. Unnnnnnh....Who are you?...Why are you doing this?...Unnnnnnh...My nipples...never been touched by a man..Unnnnnnh...You're making me..so weak...I can't fight back...criminals are escaping....going to sleep....I'll be unconscious...for hours...Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..
Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnh" groaned Sasquatch Woman as Timmy Saunders caused her to cum..and succumb to unconsciousness and defeat for the first time ever.

To be continued

Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:28 am