Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:32 am

Wonder Woman 1974 
Megalomaniac

Post Wonder Woman 1974
Author's note. My adaptation of an old movie.

BC

Wonder Woman 197

The fate of the free world hung in the balance. Secret code books containing the real names of top intelligence agents had been stolen from locations across the world.

The thieves were demanding a $15 billion ransom for the return of the books, or the books and their contents would be sold to the highest bidder.

Following the instructions of the mastermind who orchestrated the theft of the books from? Paris, Berlin, London, Rio de Janeiro and Istanbul...IADC agent STEVE TREVOR tracked a burro making its way towards an old deserted minng town.

The burro carried the $15 billion ransom in saddle bags across its back as it headed into the town. Using a tracking device on the seat of the truck he was driving, Steve followed the burro thanks to monitors placed in its horseshoes.

Steve briefly became concerned when the hoof monitors went dead. He checked the device but got no signal. Steve figured the mastermind had catered for this kind of tracking.

Steve started the truck and drove away. He was not worried. His job was done for now. It was time to let someone else take over. As Steve left the area, that someone arrived.

Her voluptuous and muscular creamy body barely contained in a flimsy blue star spangled v-slit leotard...gold bracelets on her wrists..a golden belt around her wide curvy waist..her blue eyes peering through a blue star spangled mask covering the upper part of her face..framed by a long mane of tousled blonde hair...WONDER WOMAN came sprinting into the town after the burro.

This was just the next step in a journey which had taken the Big Breasted Blonde to several destinations across the globe..tracking the criminals who had stolen the code books.

In her regular identity as DIANA PRINCE...Steve's secretary..she was well versed in the particulars of the case. She avoided several traps intended to stop her. Her enormous firm creamy breasts rising and falling under her thin tight revealing leotard..Wonder Woman suspected more traps lay in wait for her.

In a room of an old hotel..twin assassins JOE and CASS..trained their sniper rifles on Wonder Woman as she followed the burro into the town. They saw the heroine go behind a wagon..but fail to re-emerge.

"Looking for me?" a voice behind them said. Joe turned and Wonder Woman felled him with a left hand karate chop to the neck.

Cass grunted as the ball of Wonder Woman's erotic right bare creamy foot hit her solidly in the jaw. "I'll be back for you later" quipped Wonder Woman as she left to continue her mission.

Her awesome rack bobbing sexily under her thin patriotic attire.. Wonder Woman followed the burro into an old barn. Diana was amazed as the burro entered a modern glass chamber inside the barn.

She watched as the burro was bathed by jets of water, multicolored lights, a bright white light and was gone when that light faded. Wonder Woman entered the chamber to investigate.

Sge became alarmed as the glass door slammed shut, was replaced by a thick concrete wall and this wall and three others closed in on her.

Planting her erotic bare creamy feet on the wooden floor...Diana extended her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs. Her enormous firm creamy breasts bunched together under her thin tight blue star spangled leotard as she used her Amazon Strength to push back the walls..confident she would prevail.

The tale took an unexpected twist as the floor suddenly turned into a massive trap door..sending Wonder Woman falling into darkness. Her round tight ass landed on a well oiled slide...which carried her deeper and deeper underground..to where the heroine guessed the criminals' hideout was located.

The Big Breasted Blonde landed on the soles of her erotic bare creamy feet...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open her muscular creamy arms extended on either side of her upper body as the slide ride ended in a cavern.

Wonder Woman was ready for anything, except what happened next. GEORGE CALVIN..a seasoned criminal involved in the theft of the code books..stepped up quickly behind the unsuspecting superwoman.

George placed his left hand on the left side of her wide curvy waist..simultaneously shoving his right hand under her thin tight blue star spangled v-slit leotard...rapidly rubbing a thick white cloth over her huge firm creamy bust as it heaved up and down.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...CHLOROFORM..BEING RUBBED ON TO MY AMAZON BREASTS...INTO MY ANAZON NIPPLES...BY A MAN..SEX IS AN AMAZON'S WEAKNESS..AMAZON NIPPLES BECOMING HARD...MAKING ME WEAK...TIRED.
..WANT TO SLEEP" blurted Diana..as she offered no resistance.

"Lights out Wonder Tits" gloated George as the heroine's voluptuous and muscular creamy body sagged against his tall lean frame. "UUH..YES GEORGE...YOU KNOW..MY WEAKNESS....I WILL BE UNCONSCIOUS FOR HOURS...I'M IN YOUR HANDS NOW...UUUUu
uuuuuuuuh" groaned Wonder Woman as her blue eyes rolled up in the slits of her blue star spangled mask..as she allowed George to chloroform her in her virgin breasts until she was put to sleep.

True to her words, Wonder Woman stayed unconscious for another five hours. As her blue eyes opened in the slits of her blue star spangled mask...Diana awoke in a new place and in new peril.

She was lying on a sofa in a study...her hands tied behind her back...her erotic bare creamy feet tied together at the ankles. Her enormous firm cream breasts were exposed.

Diana's blue eyes fluttered in the slits of her star spangled blue mask as she stared sleepily at criminal mastermind ABNER SMITH...in his white business suit...looking down at her.

Standing behind him, George, Joe and Cass had smug looks on their faces. " Ah...I'm glad to finally meet you Wonder Woman...My apologies for the less than fair tactics used...but we could not allow you to thwart my plans" said Abner.

"Uuuuh...You won't...get away with this...Mr Smith...Uuuuh..Uuuuh" sighed Diana...feeling dizzy and sleepy from the effects of the chloroform George rubbed over her chest.

"Please..Call me Abner" said Smith as he gazed lustfully at the heroine's naked bust as it heaved up and down before him. "Uuuh..will stop you...bring you...to justice" sighed Wonder Woman.

"On the contrary...There is no way for you to leave this place...My associates and I have the money..but we shall keep the books..if another government pays more...then we sell it to them ..George ...if you please" said Smith.

George stepped forward...took a gun out from under his jacket, aimed it at Wonder Woman ahd fired twice. "Uuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuh" groaned Diana as a pair of darts embedded themselves in each of her wide pink areolas.

"Those tranquilisers have the power to keep an elephant unconscious for 24 hours...they will keep Wonder Woman incapacitated for the same time" Abner explained to his associates as they watched Diana black out again.

George put that gun away." Now to conclude our business" said Abner. George pulled out another gun and shot Joe and Cass dead.
He had little time to celebrate as Abner took out a gun and shot him in the head.

Collecting the saddlebags laden with money and the briefcase with the code books, Abner Smith left the hideout. He got into his waiting limo and was driven towards a waiting airfield where a private jet was waiting.

Abner was shocked to find the plane's crew tied up and Wonder Woman was there. "Impossible!" cried Abner in shock. He went for his gun.

But the Big Breasted Blonde closed the gap between them ...knocking him out with a right fist to the jaw.

Days later at IADC headquarters in her dowdy clothes and wallflower demeanor, Diana Prince filed away Abner Smith's case file. The code books were safe in new locations.

Her right hand lightly caressing her bust through her turtleneck top..Diana was happy that Wonder Woman had averted another crisis in man's world.

Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:39 pm