Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:35 am

The Phantom- The Deep End 2 
Megalomaniac

Post The Phantom- The Deep End 2
The Phantom in The Deep End 2

Undisclosed location
Bangalla, Africa

CAPTAIN JUAN SALA.and his first mate the Latina teen tomboy TALISA...entered their seaplane the BLACKHAWK. They looked at the voluptuous and muscular body of the famous Bangallan superheroine THE PHANTOM..as she sat strapped and unconscious in the pilot's chair in the plane's small cockpit.

Juan could not help but feel a little pity for the Lady Ghost Who Walks as she lay totally helpless before them. "Told you the hero bitch got a thing about her big boobs...She tracked us down" said Talisa as she took the radio receiver from the Phantom's
right hand and put it back on the plane's radio.

"We should kill her" said Talisa. "No...Then the heat'll be on us...We'll keep her captive...She may be useful in The Deep End" said Juan. Talisa saw the way Juan was looking at the Purple Clad Superwoman..and decided not to press the issue. "Finish the flight checks...I'll secure our 'passenger' ..." said Juan as he untied the straps binding the unconscious Phantom..slung her over his right shoulder and carried her to his cabin.

Once there, Juan laid the Lady Ghost Who Walks on his bunk. Holding her up in a sitting position with her head bowed..
the rogue pilot removed her belt from her waist. He felt her back until he found an almost invisible latch behind her neck. Juan opened the latch and began to slip off the lower part of the Buxom Bangallan Superwoman's thin tight damp purple body suit.

He was in awe as her enormous firm creamy breasts...capped at their summit by big puffy pink nipples and wide pink areolas were revealed to him. Then her toned six pack abdomen...a neatly trimmed bush of curly black pubic hair located above a shiny pink cunt...shaped like a camel toe between her large creamy thighs...long muscular creamy thighs...erotic bare creamy feet with sexy toes that had short clear glossy toenails...as he discarded the lower part of her purple bodysuit.

Juan briefly contemplated removing the Phantom's purple cowl and black and white mask. But as he watched the rest of her
naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body..as she lay sprawled out on her back before him...Juan again pitied the busty superwoman. He settled for cuffing her hands above her head to the top of his bunk...spreading her creamy long muscular legs wide open...shackling her erotic bare creamy feet to opposite sides of the bunk.

"Sleep Senorita Phantom...We'll talk more when you wake up" said Juan before leaving the Busty Bangallan Bombshell unconscious and bound to his bunk. Trapped in a deep drugged stupor of sex and sleep...Diana was oblivious to the fact that the Blackhawk shed its moorings, taxied towards open water...and took off ..flying towards the setting sun...leaving Bangalla behind...charting a course for The Deep End.

Hours later
Undisclosed location

Cruising amongst the clouds...high above the darkened ocean waters below...Juan Sala turned control of the Blackhawk over to his first mate Talisa. The dashing rogue Latino pilot made his way back to his quarters. He entered to hear low feminine sighs of “Uuuuuh...Uuuuuh” and watched as the Phantom..only wearing her purple cowl, black and white mask and the silver Skull Ring
on the middle finger of her right hand...announce her return to consciousness..as the slits of her mask went from black to white.

“Welcome Senorita Phantom” said Juan smugly as he gazed upon the naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body of the Busty Bangallan Bombshell...as she lay flat on her back atop his bunk...her muscular creamy arms stretched above her head...her hands bound together by shackles at the top of the bunk...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist...her erotic bare creamy feet shackles to opposite sides at the lower end of the bunk.

“Juan Sala!...My costume!...Taken off me while I was unconscious!...Uunh..Feel weak...Can’t get free!” cried Diana...as she realised
she was virtually naked before the rogue pilot and she was bound. “I apologise for the restraints Senorita Phantom..
but I cannot allow you to interfere in the arrangements that I have with my employers...They are paying me well to trade their goods in The Deep End” replied Juan.

“Whatever scheme you have planned Sala!...You won’t get away with it!...You can’t keep me captive for long!...I’ll get free and I’ll bring you to justice!” snarled the Phantom as she flexed her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs in futile efforts to break the shackles binding her to the bunk.

“You are feisty Senorita Phantom...I know how to tame women like you” quipped Juan as he lowered his hands on to her naked immense firm creamy breasts. “No…Uuuuuuuuuh...Hands off my Phantom Breasts...Uuuuuuuh...Not fully recovered...Can’t defend myself...Not fair...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuh” protested Diana.

Juan then began to stroke Diana’s wide pink areolas in a slow smooth 360 clockwise direction...while not touching her big puffy pink nipples at their centres...which were already hard erect and bullet shaped. “Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What’s happening...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Some kind of…areola massage...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...never experienced...anything like
it..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...becoming relaxed...being hypnotised...must fight it” sighed the powerless Phantom, her voluptuous
and muscular creamy body wiggling atop the bunk before Juan Sala.

But Diana’s sexual inexperience was no match for Juan’s sexual prowess. He applied the right amount of pressure to the Phantom’s naked enormous creamy breasts...while brushing her wide pink areolas in a slow smooth 360 clockwise direction...never once touching her big puffy pink nipples...which became erecter and harder at the core of her expansive areolas.

“Do not resist Senorita Phantom...I do not bring you pain...I give you pleasure senorita...Pleasure beyond your wildest dreams” quipped the rogue pilot doing a number on the famous areolas of the legendary Lady Ghost Who Walks. “Uuuuuh
My Phantom Areolas...never been touched like this..by..any...man...becoming...tired
...so...tired” confessed Diana as the movements of her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body became slower and slower.

Juan continued his erotic manipulation of the Busty Bangallan Bombshell’s famous areolas. “Yes senorita...Do not deny yourself the pleasure you clearly crave...You are becoming weak...you want to be tamed...” said the rogue pilot. “Yes...I’m..so tired…” confessed Diana. “You will sleep senorita...but after you answer my questions” replied Juan.

"Yes...I..must..obey" sighed the Phantom, the whitte slits of her black mask gray, as she hovering on the border of unconsciousness.
"Are you a cop...a soldier?" asked Juan as he massaged Diana's wide pink areolas. "No" sighed the Phantom. "Does anyone know where you are?" asked Juan.

"No" replied the Phantom. "You have powers" said Juan. "Yes...Strength, speed, stamina of ten tigers...granted by the Skull Ring...which cannot be taken off me" sighed Diana dreamily. "How do I keep you helpless and my captive?" asked Juan massaging Diana's areolas, hypnotising and arousing her...compelling her to reveal her secrets.

"My Phantom Breasts...Lose my powers...If my Phantom Breasts are touched by a man...when my Phantom Nipples are made hard...become docile...weak...tired...My Phantom.Nipples helpless against chloroform and all drugs...can be put to sleep...when my Phantom Nipples are made hard" sighed Diana.

Acting on a hunch...Juan lowered his right hand between Diana's wide open large firm creamy thighs. " Ahhhhhh..No..Ahhhhhhhhh
Not my Phantomm Clitoris..Ahhhhhhhh..No
..Ahhhhhh..Stop..Stop..Ahhhhhh" moaned the Phantom as Juan traced his right index finger slowly up and down her wet and shiny pink clit.

Juan watched as the Phantom's head rolled from side to side...her breaths came in gasps..
her naked immense firm creamy breasts swaying sexily from side to side...her fists clenched..her long muscular creamy legs wide open..the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet curled with tension..as she wiggled helplessly atop the bunk before him.

But Juan Sala was determined...rubbing his right index finger slowly up and down Diana's shiny and wet pink clit..even brushing some wayward strands of her glossy curly black pubic bush. At no time did he attempt to probe her sex.
"Uuuuuuuuh...Must...Uuuuuuuh..Stop..you..Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Bring you..to..j..j...j...uuuh...stice...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" moaned the Phantom.

" You do not want to do that...Senorita Phantom" said Juan. Diana stared in sleepy disbelief as Juan first removed his gunbelt from around his waist...and then his shirt to reveal his muscular brown chest and washboard abdomen. "No...Uuuuuuuuh..must get free..Uuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Phantom wiggling frantically
atop the bunk, the sight of the topless rogue pilot driving the erogenous zones in her chest and cunt into overdrive.

It was taking all of Diana's depleting will power to suppress the growing erotic desires she was surprisingly having for the rogue pilot who she was trying to capture. Juan expertly sensed this and made his play. "You do not wish to escape Senorita Phantom...Not
when you want...this..." quipped Juan as he unbuckled his pants right in front of her. Behind the white slits of her mask, Diana's sleepy blue eyes were mesmerised by the large bulge in the middle of his white briefs.

The Lady Ghost Who Walks lost all control. "UH..UUH..UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Phantom...a mighty orgasm exploding between her huge creamy thighs...a pool of white cum formed on the bunk between her open thighs.

Juan buckled his pants again...dipped his right index finger into Diana's cum...then spread a thick layer directly under her nose and above her glossy purple lips. "You are mine Senorita Phantom...To do with as I please...Sleep...Sleep" said the handsome Latino rogue pilot with a smile. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You are...too much man for me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...can't deny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm attracted to you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will go...to sleep...be waiting for you...when I
wake...up...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Diana as the white slits of her mask went black, her head rolled against her left shoulder and she became unconscious again.

As he watched the Busty Bangallan Bombshell lying helpless and unconscious before him, Juan knew he could have his way with her. But something about this masked woman prevented him from taking advantage of her. Juan had never met a woman as beautiful or as brave as the Phantom. Her amazing powers negated only by her enhanced weaknesses as a woman. Juan got dressed and left the Lady Ghost Who Walks to sleep in his bunk

He rejoined Talisa in the cockpit. "Get some sleep...I got this" said Juan. "Sure you do" quipped Talisa as she got out of the co-pilot's seat. "What does that mean?" asked Juan of his first mate. " That woman's dangerous...I know you and how you deal with women...This is different...You got feelings for the Phantom...That's going to get you killed" warned the Latina teen tomboy. "You worry too much Tally...Go get some sleep...We'll be in the Deep End soon" replied Juan. Talisa left without another word.

Hours later

Loading some of the contraband he was paid to bring into a dinghy, Juan Sala prepared to leave the Blackhawk, anchored in a cove on the coast of the outermost island of The Deep End.

"Stay here till I come back..." said Juan as he got into the dinghy. " You leaving me here...With her??!!" cried Talisa. "Yes..Phantom is unconscious and will stay that way for a while...Don't harm her...Once we get what we're hired to get...we'll dump her back at the cove near Bangalla City and fly away" said Juan.

Talisa was growing more concerned about Juan's judgement. The Latina teen tomboy was convinced that Juan was in love with the Phantom. It made her angry and jealous because she was secretly in love with him too.

"It"ll be fine Tally" Juan assured her. He kissed his first mate on her forehead, pushed the dinghy away from the seaplane and turned on the motor. Talisa watched him go.

On board the Blackhawk, naked except for her cowl and mask, the Phantom lay sprawled out on her back, bound hands and feet to the bunk in Sala's cabin. Trapped in an erotic stupor of sex and sleep, dreaming about Juan Sala, the Lady Ghost Who Walks remained unconscious and oblivious to what was going on.

Hours later

"Uuuuuuuh" cooed the Phantom as she felt some shaking her smooth creamy shoulders trying to wake her up. Still her erotic stupor, Diana was dreaming she was having sex with Juan. " Uuuuuuh...Juan..Uuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuh.." sighed the Phantom, imagining that the handsome rogue Latino pilot's hands were all over her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

She was brought back to reality by the sound of a voice thar was not Juan Sala. "Wake up hero bitch!...Wake up!" yelled Talisa as she shook the Phantom's smooth creamy shoulders vigorously.. As she opened her blue eyes behind the white slits of her mask, the blackness melting away, the Lady Ghost Who Walks found herself looking at the Latina teen tomboy and that she was still bound and naked, except her mask.

"You...You're the one who knocked me unconscious in the waterfront when I was chasing Juan...Uh...Captain Sala..." said Diana. Talisa was surprised the Big Breasted Heroine remembered that. "Not important hero bitch...Juan hasn't come back...Something went wrong with the deal...You gotta save him" said Talisa. Diana could feel her big thick rosy nipples relaxing. She knew this meant she would soon be able to regain her mental link with her Skull Ring and regain the power of ten tigers.

" You drug and kidnap me...and now you want my help?...Free me and I will save Juan...but then I've got to arrest both of you...It's my duty as a superheroine" said the Phantom...feeling the softness in her super erogenous nipples close to maximum. But Talisa was already on to her plan. "I gotta a better deal" replied the Latina teen tomboy as she quickly rubbed a cloth over Diana's naked huge firm creamy bust.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY PHANTOM NIPPLES AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUH
...BECOMING TIRED AGAIN...GOING TO SLEEP" complained Diana as she felt her big thick rosy nipples begin to harden again. Talisa used her free hand to yank off her cowl and mask...revealing the face of Diana Walker. "You're that reporter broad...You're the Phantom" said Talisa.

"My mask...Give it back...You know my identity...People I love will be in danger if the criminals knew I'm the Phantom" pleaded Diana.
"Make you a deal hero bitch...You save Juan and let us go free...I won't tell anyone your secret...If we need your help, I'll come to you...but if you ever hurt Juan or turn him over to the law...everyone in Bangalla'll know who the Phantom is...Deal? asked Talisa rhetorically. "Deal" agreed Diana.

"Uhhhhh" groaned Juan Sala as he came to with a throbbing pain in the back of his head. He awoke to find himself bound hands and feet and disarmed.

He was bound to a stone pillar...surrounded by men wearing black hoods and cloaks. "Can we talk about this?...Make a deal?" asked Juan, trying to talk his way out of yet another predicament he had found himself in.

"Silence fool!..You dare bargain for the power we possess with mere trinkets!" snarled one thug as he opened one of the bags which Juan brought.

The handsome Latino rogue pilot was surprised when he realised the contents of the bags had been changed. Things got tenser as the seven thugs surrounding him drew swords from under their cloaks.

"The penalty is death!...Dismember him!..Let h8s severed body be a warning to others!" declared one of the thugs. He raised his sword to strike.

Before he could , a voluptuous and muscular woman in a thin tight body suit descended into their midst and sent him flying backwards through the air with a right fist to the jaw.

"Not while the Phantom lives!" declared Diana as she assumed a fighting instance in front of Juan. He could not help but be aroused by the sight of her tight round ass.

Juan watched the curves of the Lady Ghost Who Walks' voluptuous and muscular body accentuated under her thin tight purple body suit as she engaged the cloaked thugs in close quarter combat, dispatching them with punxhes and kicks.

Soon tgey were all on the ground unconscious. "My thanks Senorita Phantom..I knew you could not resist helping me" quipped Juan.

"No more than I could resist you touching my Phantom Breasts and my Phantom Cunt...
knocking me unconscious...kidnapping me" Diana admonished him. Juan admired the swell of her enormous firm breasts under
her thin tight purple bodysuit as she walked past him. He was in awe as she effortlessly snapped the chains binding him to the stone pillar.

" I made an agreement with your young friend to save you...Now let's go" said the Phantom as she turned and walked off. Juan donned his gunbelt..He looked down at the fallen thugs and then at the Lady Ghost Who Walks...as she stood before him.

He could see the heroine's nipples were aroused under her thin tight purple suit..and there was the faint outline of a camel toe between her large thighs.

He wanted to have sex with her then and there. However the sounds of gunshots and heavy footfalls, changed his mind. "Time to go Csptain" said Diana as her right hand grabbed his left wrist.

Juan was surprised by her awesome strength as she pulled her behind him as more of the black cloaked thugs chased them. "As you say senorita" said Juan.

Emerging into the open, Juan heard a sound he knew well. He looked up to see the Blackhawk flying towards them. Talisa at the controls. A rope ladder hanging from the undrerside.

"We have to jump..Now!!" said Phantom. Flexing her large thighs and holding Juan's hand...Diana carried them skyward. They grabbed on to the rope ladder as Talisa took the Blackhawk higher.

They climbed aboard the seaplane as it soared away from The Deep End and back towards Bangalla. "Thank you Senorita Phantom..I owe you my life..How can I repay you?" asked Juan.

Diana felt het nipples harden and her cunt becone wet under her thin tight purple bodysuit. " You're wanted now on both sides of the law now Juan...If you surrender to me, I can keep you and your young friend safe...You can help me bring the QUEEN OF CRIME to justice...She's the one behind this" said the Phantom.

Juan reflected on the heroine's words as he gazed upon her awesome body. "Adios Senorita Phantom" quipped Juan as he pulled a lever. "OHH" cried Diana as a hatch opened under her erotic feet.

The Phantom fell hundreds of feet into the ocean off Bangalla.She broke the surface in time to see the Blackhawk fly away towards the open sea.

Diana could feel Juan's eyes on her as the seaplane flew away. She knew this would not be the last time that she saw him.

Mustering her great strength..the Phantom began her long swim back to Bangalla.

End

Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:49 pm