Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:35 pm

Spider Woman 1979- Ghost Vikings 
Megalomaniac

Post Spider Woman 1979- Ghost Vikings
Spider Woman 1979- Ghost Vikings

Off the coast of Norway, the French liner Lafayette was in distress. The ship was heading straight for a whirlpool which appeared out of nowhere, unable to escape the powerful currents.

All seemed lost for the crew of the Lafayette, until a voluptuous and muscular female figure clad in a red, black and gold outfit that seemed to be painted on to her awesome body...her thick mane of glossy black hair flowing behind her head in the wind...glided towards the stricken vessel using web gliders under he muscular arms.

The black and gold slits of her red cowl mask which covered most of her face except the lower part of her nose and her glossy red lips moved as if they were her own eyes.

“My Spider Sense was right! Lucky I was in the area!” quipped SPIDER WOMAN as she flew to the aid of the Lafayette. Firing silky web strands from her fingertips…the Alluring Arachnid caught on to the bow of the ship.

Using her amplified spider strength...her enormous firm breasts swelling with effort under her thin tight bodysuit, Spider Woman pulled the ship out of the currents and set it on a safe course.

“Now to stop that whirlpool” resolved Spider Woman. Her voluptous and muscular body tensed as she dove head first into the swirling waters of the ocean.

“My Spider Bubble will protect me from the pressures of the ocean” said the Buxom Brunette with confidence as she descended into the depths of the ocean where she noticed the whirlpool was caused by a fissure in the sea bed.

Thinking quickly, Spider Woman pushed a huge boulder off a ledge into the fissure. The whirlpool stopped. “Yes!...I’ve saved the day again...Now to...” thought Spider Woman with satisfaction.

The Buxom Brunette spoke too soon as the fissure began to rumble again. As it did...it ejected the same boulder which she used to plug it. Surprised by the speed with which this happened...Spider Woman raised her hands as the boulder came hurtling towards her.

Beams of white energy shot out from her hands...as the Alluring Arachnid used her VENOM BLAST...to shatter the boulder into thousands of tiny pieces.

She saved herself from certain death but not from what was to happen next. “UUUUUUUUNH...THOUSANDS OF TINY STONES...FROM THAT BOULDER...MY SPIDER BUBBLE ISN’T KEEPING THEM OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...STRIKING ME IN MY SPIDER BREASTS...STINGING MY SPIDER NIPPLES INTO HARDNESS...GETTING TIRED...GOTTA SLEEEEEEEEP” said Spider Woman.

Her gold and black eyes went totally black as her voluptuous and muscular body floated upwards to the surface..as she quickly succumbed to unconsciousness...her main weakness unexpectedly activated. The sleeping Spider Woman was unaware that as she rose to the surface so too did an Viking ship that was buried in the sea bed.

Hours later.

JESSICA DREW, 30 year old editor of JUSTICE MAGAZINE was at a port in Norway...with her photgrapher JEFF HUNT...and her teenage nephew BILLY DREW...as the Viking ship was brought into port.

Her black hair tied into a thick ponytail behind her head, wearing a loose black tie, pink blouse and purple skirt...Jessica took an opportunity when no one was looking to rub her sore bosom from her earlier rescue of the Lafayette as Spider Woman.

Neither Jeff nor Billy knew of Jessica’s secret identity. Billy was a big fan of Spider Woman while Jeff was her biggest sceptic. While the experts on site were describing the perfectly preserved ship as a great find, Jessica felt there was something evil about it.

Jeff wanted nothing more than to leave the cold port and go have a warm dinner for two with Jessica. Then Billy, who was down in the hold of the ship found an old treasure chest and announced his discovery.

Jeff wanting this assignment to be over with, urged for the chest to be opened. But Jessica got a warning from her Spider Sense. “Stop don’t open that box! It could be dangerous!” she warned.

True to form, Jeff opened the chest. Three spectral figures emerged from the chest. They materialised before the people before them to reveal themselves as three Vikings.

The first Viking used his breath to blow Jessica, Billy, Jeff and the other people off the ship and into the freezing Nordic waters.

This gave Jessica the opportunity to spin underwater...creating a web cocoon… from which she emerged ready for action as Spider Woman. Firing a series of web lines from her fingers...the Buxom Brunette snared all of the people in the water and pulled them to the safety of the docks.

As she did, Spider Woman looked up, along with the other people to see the Viking ship rise out of the water and fly off into the sky. The three Vikings on board boasting of a new world for them to plunder.

Despite being soaked, Billy rushed over to his idol. “Spider Woman!...Thanks for saving us!” said Billy as he looked up at the Ample Chested Arachnid, in awe of the way her red, black and gold costume highlighted all the features of her awesome body.

“Just doing a super heroine’s job Billy, now I’ve got to get after those Vikings” replied Spider Woman with a smile. She assumed a heroic pose with her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her curvy hips...her long muscular legs spread slightly apart...her erotic feet resting flat on the wooden dock...her enormous firm breasts pushed forward.

“Jessica?...Where is she?” asked Jeff, not seeing the beauteous brunette journalist anywhere. “Don’t worry about Jessica...She’s safe and she’s gone to get help from the Air Force..My Spider Sense tells me those Vikings are going to London...That’s where I’m going too” replied Jessica.

Flexing her enormous muscular thighs, Spider Woman catapulted herself into the air...opened her muscular arms and her web gliders carried up and away into the sky. Jeff and Billy stood mesmerised by Jessica’s muscular and voluptuous body that was framed by her red, black and gold costume which she wore like a second skin.

As she disappeared out of sight, Jeff and Billy returned to their senses. “C’mon Billy...We’ll make your Aunt Jessica proud by following Spider Woman to London and get the exclusive pictures of her as she takes down those Vikings” said Jeff.
Billy nodded, especially knowing he would be the one taking the pictures while Jeff flew the Justice Magazine jetcopter.

Hours later

The muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated under her thin tight suit...her muscular arms extended...the sexy toes of her erotic feet curled...Spider Woman soared high over London.

Her yellow and black eye slits blinked as she saw the Viking trio gathering loot from the Tower of London, including the Queen’s Crown Jewels. Jessica paid no attention to Jeff and Billy following in the Justice Magazine jetcopter.

Jeff insisting they stay at a safe distance, partly out of cowardice, so Billy could use the zoom lens on his camera to take pictures of the Ample Chested Arachnid in action.

“Prepare to take on treasure” said the third Viking on the ground. The second Viking hauled up the loot they had stolen from the Tower on to the ship.

Spider Woman wasted no time in alighting to the wooden deck of the ancient flying Viking ship and putting her plan into action. “You’ll have to take on me first!” she declared.

The second and third Vikings turned to face their unexpected guest. They were amused at the strangely attired but buxom woman who was daring to oppose them.

“Begone wench!” snarled the second Viking as he came at Jessica swinging a huge axe. Billy snapped photo after photo, capturing every muscle and sinew on his super heroine aunt’s amazing body as she expertly dodged the second Viking’s attack.

Landing on the balls of her erotic feet, Spider Woman fired webbing from her fingers...bindng the second Viking in a cocoon. The first Viking re-boarded the ship in the meantime

With expert agility, Jessica evaded him and the wild swings of his sword. Spider Woman went to wrap him in her webs. “Oh no...What a time to run out of web fluid” quipped Jessica.

Thinking fast, she flexed her large thighs and leapt on to the main mast...climbing higher like her namesake. Spider Woman turned to look down at the two Vikings who shook their fists angrily at her, demanding she come down and fight them.

“Sorry boys...but I’m a busy super heroine...I’ve got places to be..a venom blast will cool that Viking temper of yours” quipped Jessica with a smile.

The Buxom Brunette concentrated on her opponents. Raising her right hand...Spider Woman fired a powerful blast of white energy towards the Vikings standing 60 feet on the deck below her...confident this tried and tested tactic would work.

But as was the case in her career as a super heroine, Jessica allowed complacency to sink in. Both Vikings dropped on their knees...huge steel shields appeared on their forearms. They raised them to protect them from the potent venom blast.

The angles of their shields not only blocked the stream of brilliant white energy but sent it streaking back to where it had come from.

“Oh no!...These Vikings outsmarted me!...No time to react!..Got to take what’s coming!” declared Spider Woman.
The venom blast hit the Buxom Brunette squarely in her enormous firm bust.

“UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH” cried Spider Woman...as she was knocked off the mast and came crashing on to the wooden desk of the Viking ship...her enormous bust once again absorbing the brunt of the impact.

“Oh no...Spider Woman’s in real trouble” gasped Billy as he took pictures of his idol falling and crash landing on the deck.
The Viking trio walked over to the foot of the mast...standing over the voluptuous and muscular woman, clad in a strange red, gold and black uniform which seemed like a second skin.

They watched her as she rolled on to her back...her muscular arms flung past her head...her long muscular legs spread wide open.

They marvelled at the outline of Jessica's big hard and erect nipples poking through the red fabric of her bodysuit, the hard camel toe between her huge thighs, wide spaces betwen the sexy toes of her erotic feet encased in yellow spandex. They saw the yellow slits of her mask constrict to narrow black lines and heard an erotic sigh of "Uuuuuuuh" as Spider Woman embraced defeat and became unconscious.

"Take her below!" ordered the first Viking. The second Viking complied lifting Spider Woman up in his huge arms and carrying her into the hold below.

Once there, the Viking trio took the beaten Buxom Brunette to the same chest her nephew Billy had discovered. "Throw her into Val Hammer's chest" ordered the first Viking.

The third Viking opened the chest. The second Viking dropped Spider Woman into the chest. The lid was was closed. "We will get no more trouble from her" laughed the first Viking.

Inside the chest, the unconscious Spider Woman plummeted through a time portal. The centuries rolling backwards the further back she went.

"Uuuuuuh" groaned Spider Woman as she woke up on a stone floor in front of an energy portal. Jessica felt her oversized bosom aching under her red, gold and black bodysuit after being shot there with her own venom blast.

" Where am I ? " wondered Jessica. The sounds of voices from a nearby hall alerted Spider Woman. She climbed up the wall and along the rafter beams to investigate. The Buxom Brunette found herself witnessing a 15th century Viking feast.

She heard the Viking leader Val Hammer talk about the three Vikings in her time. They were to pave the way for the rest of their clan to invade and plunder the future.

The discovery of the Viking ship off the coast of Norway was no coincidence. She heard the Vikings talk about her and dismiss her as a threat.

Spider Woman dropped down into their midst to prove them wrong. Alarmed and aroused by the presence of the Buxom Brunette in their midst , the Vikings rushed her all at once.

Flexing the muscles of her voluptuous body and using her arachnid agility, Spider Woman evaded the Vikings as they tried to strike her eith their swords, axes and clubs.

Jessica managed to drop some of them.with punches, kicks and wrapping them in her spider webbing. But she knew this couldn't last because of their overwhelming numbers.

Het enormous firm breasts bobbing within the confines of her thin tight red, gold and black bodysuit, Spider Woman ran through the ancient castle...leaping into the energy portal which sent her hurtling back towards her own time.

Her return could not have been more timely as Jeff and Billy were on board the flying Viking ship and being threatened by the same three Vikings.

Spider Woman burst out of the chest. Before they could react, Jessica extended her left long muscular leg..driving the ball of her erotic left foot into the gut of one Viking.

He went crashing into the other two Vikings. The trio fell into the magic chest...falling back in time to the past. Spider Woman sealed the chest shut with a venom blast.

Suddenly the ship began to fade. "Quick!..Get on to the helicopter!" said Jessica to Billy and Jeff. The trio were on board the Justice Magazine jetcopter which flew away as the Viking ship vanished.

"They're gone" said Jeff, stating the obvious. " I wonder where they went Spider Woman?" the teenager asked his idol. " They won't trouble anyone ever again...They're history" replied Jessica as they flew towards London.

End

Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:46 pm