Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:59 am

Sasquatch Woman in Prisoners of the Pollen People 
Megalomaniac

Post Sasquatch Woman in Prisoners of the Pollen People
Author's note:

Reboot of an old story.

BC

Sasquatch Woman in Prisoners of the Pollen People

Crystal Falls National Park
Washington State
10 pm

Park Ranger BETH SMITH was concerned as she sat alone in her cabin late that night deep in thought. Though things had been quiet in the protected national reserve for the last few days...she could not help but have the strangest feeling that something was amiss. It all started two days earlier...when former journalist Michael Saunders and his teenage son Timmy...visited her on their way to spend the weekend camping in the Poconos Mountains.

She knew Michael and Timmy from their interactions in the nearby town of Crystal Falls but in another way as well. A former newspaper journalist...Michael had moved to Crystal Falls to pursue his new career as a novelist. Timmy...his 18 year old son...had come to live with him after his divorce.

"Michael and Timmy have not radioed in as they said they could...and I'm getting strange interference over the radio...Perhaps it's nothing but...I should investigate to be sure...but not as Ranger Beth Smith..." resolved the petite 30-year old brunette as she stepped outside of her cabin and locked the door behind her."There have been reports of other hikers going missing...but the sheriff isn't paying much attention to it...and it's going to take more than just Park Ranger Beth Smith to get to the bottom of this mystery" thought Beth

Slowly she slipped off her brown ranger's uniform...shirt and shorts...then her shoes and socks...finally her bra and panties. Standing stark naked in the darkness of the forest...Beth Smith declared: "Oh Mighty Sasquatch!!" The utterance of those words initiated an amazing transformation. The utterance of those words caused a mighty wind to blow through the trees and a thick cloud engulfed the female park ranger. Beth felt herself growing in size, strength and sensuality.

When the cloud disappeared...Beth Smith had ben transformed into an eight-foot tall woman...who was half-human and half animal. She had a body that was amazingly muscular and sexily feminine. Smooth golden brown skin...a long mane of golden brown hair... and a thick clump of golden brown hair between her powerful, muscular thighs.

She possessed a broad upper torso which comprised a rippling eight pack abdomen.. and a pair of gigantic firm golden brown
breasts...capped at their summits..by huge brown, puffy nipples. Her arms and legs were long and muscular. Her hands were strong with claw like fingers. She had a long mane of golden brown hair that cascaded from the top of her head to the middle of her back. Her feet were large bare and erotic to the eye.. with sexy claw-like toes.

"This is a job for SASQUATCH WOMAN!!" declared Beth ..now transformed into her savage and super -powered alter-ego. Her gigantic golden brown breasts swaying sexily from side to side... her muscular golden brown arms and long muscular golden brown legs moving in tandem...her long mane of golden brown hair flailing in the breeze...Sasquatch Woman sprinted at incredible speed through her forested domain...covering ground rapidly.

"My Sasquatch Strength and Speed allows me to cover ground faster than any vehicle...My heightened senses help me to track anything in Crystal Falls Park" thought the Busty Lady Bigfoot as she moved swiftly through the forests. Every so often...Sasquatch Woman flexed her giant golden brown thighs...causing her to leap several feet in the air...covering even more distance...land on the balls of her large erotic bare golden brown feet...and continue running.

"My best chance of finding Michael and Timmy is to go to their last location and track them from their...Hold on guys!...Help's on the way!" declared Sasquatch Woman...as she took another mighty leap...causing her to sail powerfully through the air...over the treetops of the vast park...as she followed the trail of her friends...deeper and deeper into the mountains.

It was not long before the Super She-Beast reached her destination...the campsite of Michael and Timmy Saunders. "Michael!...Timmy!...This is Sasquatch Woman!...Do you hear me?" called Beth as she stood in the middle of the campsite. There was no answer. Sasquatch Woman proceeded to look around the campsite of her friends. She squatted on the balls of her big erotic bare feet..as she used her animal senses to pick up their scent.

"Their camp is deserted...Where could they be?" wondered the Busty Lady Bigfoot as she stood. up...She ventured into the woods surrounding the camp...looking for clues as to where Michael and Timmy could be. Her giant firm golden brown breasts swaying sexily and freely from side to side as she walked...Sasquatch Woman made another discovery.

"Strange...There's some unusual vegetation up here...I've never seen anything like it anywhere in the park...What could it be?" thought Beth as she walked deeper into the surrounding woods...where she observed creeper vines on the ground and on the surrounding trees...with unusual looking flower buds on them.

Thinking about her friends and concerned for their safety...Sasquatch Woman paid no attention to the flower buds...which slowly opened around her. As they opened... the strange flowers emitted thousands of tiny pollen particles...and within a matter of seconds they were swirling all around the massive frame of the unsuspecting Super She-Beast...as she searched for Michael and Timmy.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WHAT'S HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ALL OF A SUDDEN...MY SASQUATCH NIPPLES...BECOMING...
HARD...THOUGHTS OF SEX...FILLING MY HEAD...MICHAEL...PLAYING WITH MY SASQUATCH BREASTS...HIS FINGERS RUBBING MY SASQUATCH NIPPLES INTO HARDNESS...GETTING DIZZY...GETTING SLEEPY" moaned Beth.

Overwhelmed by sudden and powerful erotic urges... the sensitivity of her erogenous body parts and nature as a virgin heightened in her savage super powered alter-ego...Beth quickly gave into them...rapidly playing with her huge firm golden brown breasts with her right hand...her claw like fingernails raking her big puffy brown nipples into hardness and erectness...making her lactate...the fingers of her left hand penetrating the forest of golden brown hair between her massive thighs...and probing her huge brown cunt like a drill probing for oil.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned Sasquatch Woman in ecstasy...throwing her head back...rising on the balls of her large erotic bare golden brown feet...as the strange aphrodisiac pollen commanded her to play with herself until the inevitable happened.

"UH..UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" roared Sasquatch Woman as she brought herself to an almighty orgasm...a huge waterfall of white cum cascading out of her excited cunt to the ground.

The Super She Beast... collapsed to the ground on her back with a mighty thud...the aftershocks being felt throughout the park and as far away as the nearby town of Crystal Falls...where no one paid much attention to it. Her muscular golden brown arms flung past her head...her huge golden brown breasts...capped at their summits by her big brown hard and erect nipples...her muscular golden brown legs spread wide open below her broad curvy waist...the golden brown pubic hair between her mighty thighs soaked with her own cum....her left leg bent at the knee...her left erotic bare golden brown foot planted flat on the ground...with her left sexy claw like toes splayed on the dirt...her right leg fully extended...her right erotic bare golden brown foot resting on its heel...wide spaces appearing between her right sexy claw like toes...Beth Smith....Sasquatch Woman was unable to keep her blue eyes open...and as her breathing became slower and deeper...her vision blurred...and she surrendered to unconsciousness.

As Sasquatch Woman succumbed to her surprise defeat...figures emerged from the darkness. Her head lolled back as they grabbed hold of her muscular golden brown arms and golden brown muscular legs and carried her away.

Hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Sasquatch Woman...announcing that she was regaining consciousness. Her head pillowed by her long golden brown mane..rolled slowly from side to side...as she tried to clear the cobwebs from her brain. Her blue eyes opened slowly. Her vision was blurry at first. But the Super She Beast became aware that she was not alone. As her vision cleared...Sasquatch Woman saw her teenage friend Timmy Saunders was squatting next to her.

"Timmy" said the Busty Lady Bigfoot as she slowly raised herself into a sitting position. "Sasquatch Woman...I'm glad you're okay...They must have got you too" said the teenager who was infatuated with the Wonder of the Wilderness. "Who are they Timmy?...Where's Michael...I mean...your father?" asked Beth. " I don't know... Dad and I were hiking on the way back to camp...then some strange plants grew all around us...shot some kind of pollen...next thing I know I'm down here...There are some weird kinda aliens down here...They got Dad somewhere...I think some other grown ups too" said Timmy with concern.

As she got to her large erotic bare golden brown feet...Beth noticed they were in some kind of underground cavern. "Stay here Timmy...I'm going to find your father and the other people and get us all out of here" said Sasquatch Woman as she placed her left hand on the teenager's right shoulder. Before he could say another word...the Super She Beast sprinted off...her massive firm golden brown breast swaying sexily from side to side.

Sticking to the shadows...Sasquatch Woman used her animal senses to track the scent of Michael Saunders...who she was secretly attracted to as Park Ranger Beth Smith. The trail brought her to a large opening in the cavern. The Super She Beast squatted on the balls of her large erotic bare golden brown feet as she gazed in awe at several strange mutant creatures...who were directing a group of ten humans...to harvest pollen from some of the same strange flowers she remembered seeing in the woods.

"What are they?...How long have they been here?...Those are the people who've been reported missing" thought Sasquatch Woman as she continued to look at what was going on before her eyes. Amongst the human slaves...who appeared to be in a trance...she spotted Michael.

"Whatever these creatures are...They made a mistake by capturing me...With my super strength.. I'll defeat them and free Michael, Timmy and all the other prisoners...Then find out what this is all about" resolved Beth. Flexing the muscles of her voluptuous and muscular golden brown body...Sasquatch Woman announced her presence...leaping from her hiding place.. landing in the midst of the mutants.

With savage unfettered fury...the Busty Lady Bigfoot waded into the mutant creatures. She dispatched three with a flurry of punches. The ball of her large right erotic golden brown foot was driven into the bug like face of a mutant...sending him hurtling backwards into four other creatures. Her muscular golden brown arms and long muscular golden brown legs moving in tandem...Sasquatch Woman sent another dozen mutant creatures flying through the air...and rolling along the cavern floor with an assortment of punches and kicks.

"I don't know what you are but you are no match for the wrath of Sasquatch Woman!!… I'm here to rescue these people and I'm going to take them out of this place...and there's nothing you can do to stop me!!" declared Beth as she used her animal strength to dispatch the mutants as they kept rushing towards her. Unfortunately the Super She Beast allowed herself to become overconfident and complacent as she battled the mutants...unaware that their actions were a diversion

Crude catapults were brought into position...loaded...and their cargoes sent hurtling towards the unsuspecting Sasquatch Woman...as she continued battling the mutant creatures. "AAAAAAAARGH....ROCKS...AAAAAAARGH..STRIKING ME IN MY GREAT SASQUATCH BREASTS...AAAAAAARGH...SHATTERING...AAAAAAAAARGH...STONES BECOMING EMBEDDED IN MY HUGE SASQUATCH NIPPLES...AAAAAAAAAAAARGH...HURT...AAAAAAAAARGH...BECOMING WEAK" blurted Beth as she staggered backwards...her muscular golden brown arms flailing in the air...

The Busty Lady Bigfoot was tripped and fell to the cavern floor on her back with a great thud that echoed throughout the cavern. Then Beth got another surprise. "EH...UUUUUUUUUUNH...MICHAEL...UUUUUUUUUUNH...THE OTHER HUMAN PRISONERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...RUBBING MORE OF THAT POLLEN...ALL OVER MY GREAT SASQUATCH BREASTS...
PAYING SPECIAL ATTENTION TO MY HUGE SASQUATCH NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH..MAKING THEM...HA...HAA
..HAAA...HAAAAAAARD...NO...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" complained Sasquatch Woman...as some of the humans pinned her muscular golden brown arms to the ground her long muscular golden brown legs kicking frantically in the air.

In their hypnotic trance...Michael Saunders and the other prisoners...acted on the subliminal commands being issued by their mutant captors...spreading...rubbing...massaging layers of thick yellow pollen all over the naked awesome firm golden brown bust of the struggling Sasquatch Woman...multiple fingers working the pollen deeply into the super erogenous brown flesh of her huge brown nipples and the wide brown areolas which surrounded them.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MEN'S HANDS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUBBING MY HUGE SASQUATCH NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....MAKING ME WEAK
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING
TO PUT ME...TO SLEEP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...DON'T DO IT..." pleaded the Super She Beast as he long muscular golden brown legs collapsed to the ground and spread wide open below her broad shapely waist.

In their hypnotic trance...the men ignored her pleas...continuing to rub the potent aphrodisiac pollen all over Sasquatch Woman's expansive golden brown bust...especially her huge brown nipples and wide brown areolas...turning them into twin mountain peaks. Michael Saunders moved between the wide open golden brown thighs of the Super She Beast who had saved him and his son Timmy many times.

Gripping a long stalagmite in his hands...acting under the commands of his mutant captors...Michael drove it hard and deep into the space between Sasquatch Woman's massive thighs...covered by a forest of golden brown pubic hair. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY SASQUATCH CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN...BEARABLE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...CANNOT CUM...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Beth as Michael drove the stalagmite deeper into her enlarged super erogenous sex...her claw like sexy toes curled with tension.

The other men continued to grope and fondle the awesome golden brown bust of the Super She-Beast... directing most of their efforts to her huge hard and erect brown nipples and wide brown areolas...as her massive firm golden brown breasts rose and fell slowly before them. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Sasquatch Nipples...haaaaaaaaaard….being touched...by men...losing my Sasquatch Strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...pain...in my Sasquatch Cunt...can't cum...to regain...my Sasquatch Strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...becoming...sleepy...so...sleepy...I...I'm going to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Beth...wide spaces appearing between the claw like toes of her erotic bare golden brown feet...her blue eyes closing as she faded into unconsciousness.

From the same ledge she had been hiding before her ill-fated rescue effort, Timmy Saunders watched as the unconscious Sasquatch Woman was taken away by the mutants. He knew it was up to him to save her and the other prisoners...including his father who went back to their task of harvesting the strange pollen. Sticking to the shadows of the cavern, the teenage boy followed the mutants as they carried the Super She Beast he was infatuated with, to another part of the cavern they were in.

"Uuuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuuh" groaned Sasquatch Woman as she awoke feeling dizzy and weak. "Uuuuuuh...Where...What...Uuuuuuh
..Sasquatch Nipples hard...Uuuuuh..Sasquatch Cunt...hurts...feel weak...feel tired...not tied up..but can't move..." groaned Beth as she awoke atop a massive stone slab...her muscular golden tanned arms and long muscular golden tanned legs spread wide open.

"I heard stories about you Sasquatch Woman...I didn't believe them to be true until you were captured...You should have escaped when you had the chance" a woman's voice. Through her blurry vision, the Super She Beast saw..an old woman...half human half mutant..looking down at her. "Who...Who are you..??" asked Sasquatch Woman.

" I was once a scientist..till I was afflicted by disease...I found these creatures..their pollen stabilises me...but they cannot go above ground to harvest the pollen from their plants...so I have them capture unwitting people in the woods...to do this work...you can call me QUEEN POLLONIA." said the mutant queen.

"You won't keep these people Queen Pollonia...I'm going to get free...and I'm going to stop you" quipped Sasquatch Woman. "Foolish female!...You shall join their ranks...and be my slave" laughed Pollonia."I'll never be your slave!" vowed the Busty Lady Bigfoot...as she tried to buy time for her mighty strength to return.

But Pollonia was ahead of her. "We shall see" declared the mutant queen as she held her sceptre before Sasquatch Woman as she lay sprawled out before her. The tip of the spectre began to glow..waves of yellow energy radiating from it towards the Super She Beast as she lay prostrate on the slab before the mutant queen."Feel the pleasure of man's touch in your huge nipples and your huge cunt...Saquatch Woman you cannot deny it!" declared Pollonia.

"UUUUUUUUUH..MY SASQUATCH NIPPLES...GETTING HARD AS YOU TALK...UUUUUUUUH..GOT TO THINK...ABOUT MEN...HANDS ALL OVER MY SASQUATCH BREASTS...UUUUUUH...FINGERS PLAYING WITH MY SASQUATCH NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUH..FEELS..SO GOOD.....FEEL THEM..UNDER MY SASQUATCH BUSH...INSIDE MY SASQUATCH CUNT...UUUUUUUH..BECOMING...TIRED...BECOMING WEAK..GOT TO...FIGHT IT" moaned Beth as her massive body writhed helplessly atop the stone slab.

"Your physical strength cannot save you beast woman!...Your strength is negated by your powerful weakness to sex...you cannot deny this...Men play with your huge breasts and nipples...explore your cunt deeper and deeper...You grow tired...Too tired to fight...You must sleep...sleep" commanded Pollonia. Sasquatch Woman's eyelids became heavier and heavier.. Her blue eyes glazed as she stared increasingly into the glowing yellow orb at the tip of Pollonia's sceptre.

"UUUUUUUUH..YES...YOU KNOW MY WEAKNESSES...BETTER THAN ME...UUUUUUH...SASAQUATCH NIPPLES...SO HARD...UUUUUUH
..SASQUATCH CUNT...SO WET..UUUUUUUH..GETTING TIRED...WANT TO SLEEP" sighed Beth as she looked into the light. From his hiding place...Timmy Saunders heard the cries of the helpless Sasquatch Woman. He knew he had to do something to help her.

Pollonia smiled as she witnessed the hardness and erectness of the Busty Lady Bigfoot's huge brown nipples..and the mighty camel toe between her massive golden tanned thighs. "Look into the light...Go to sleep Sasquatch Slave...When you awake...you will be hypnotised and under my control. "YES...LOOK INTO LIGHT...WILL..BECOME..UNCONSCIOUS...WILL BE...YOUR SLAVE..." replied Sasquatch Woman..as her blue eyes began to close.

Taking a gamble...Timmy took out his slingshot...put in a stone...and let it fly towards the unsuspecting Pollonia. The stone shattered the glowing yellow orb at the end of the sceptre. "NOOOOO" screamed Pollonia..as waves energy rippled through the cavern causing a massive cave in. Snapped out of her stupor in the nick of time...her huge brown nipples relaxing and her huge cunt becoming dry...Sasquatch Woman sprang into action...her powers restored.

A huge right fist sent Pollonia flying deeper into the cavern...which was now collapsing rapidly around them. Sasquatch Woman grabbed Timmy and ran swiftly as falling rocks crushed the mutants around them. They found Michael and the other human prisoners...who were also free from the mind control of the pollen. "Sasquatch Woman!...Timmy!...What?" gasped Michael.

"We need to leave Michael!...Follow me to the surface!" declared the Super She Beast. Leading the way, Sasquatch Woman squatted away the falling rocks...allowing all of them to emerge into the forest...as the cavern leading to the underground world of the Pollen People was sealed for good.

Hours later

The other hikers having gone their separate ways...none of them having any clear memory of what happened...Michael and Timmy Saunders conversed with Sasquatch Woman at their campsite."We owe you our lives Sasquatch Woman.. You always seem to know when we need you" said Michael.

"You and Timmy are my friends Michael...I protect my friends and help them whenever they're in danger" replied Sasquatch Woman.
"Think we'll ever know what those weird things were?"asked Timmy. "Perhaps not Timmy...The forest mas many secrets...Some are best left that way" replied the Busty Lady Bigfoot.

"Like you and what happens when you get zapped in your..." began Timmy. "Son...We talked about this.." Michael intervened.
"It's fine Michael... My Sasquatch Breasts are the source of my powers..It's no secret that I can be more highly aroused than normal women...many of my foes have come up with ingenuous ways to make me feel pleasure or pain...when this happens I have no choice to become weak, sleepy and unconscious..That's not a secret" replied Beth.

"But you must have secrets.." said Michael. "I do..One secret...but that's for another day" replied Sasquatch Woman...as she bid Michael and Timmy goodbye and disappeared into the forest.

End.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:54 pm
Megalomaniac

Post Re: Sasquatch Woman in Prisoners of the Pollen People
Hey Kitten,

Would you do me the honour of a sleepy peril pic of Sasquatch Woman to go with this story please?

BC

Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:14 pm