Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:27 am

Black Tigress in Kidnapped Royalty 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Black Tigress in Kidnapped Royalty 3
Black Tigress in Kidnapped Royalty 3

American Ambassador's residence
Bengali City
Kingdom of Bengali
9.30 pm

Partaking in coffee and dessert after dinner...FBI Agent JACINTA JACKSON..got some strange feelings as he watched FBI technician BILLY KWAN...talking with SANDRA COLLINS...the 18 year old daughter of US Ambassador John Collins. She shouldn't feel jealous because Billy and Sandra were about the same age. But strangely she did...when she remembered how good his tongue felt on her nipples..when he licked them in her new sexy super alter ego of BLACK TIGRESS.

She felt tingles of warmth in her chest and between her thighs...under her red dress as she watched Billy and Sandra leave for a walk in the gardens. Jacinta was brought back to the present when Ambassador Collins approached her. "Young Mr Kwan is very intelligent...I'm glad he'll be helping us on this investigation...For now, it's best to let the young people have some private time..We can discuss the intel in my study if you want Agent Jackson" said Collins.

"That would be fine Mr Ambassador" said Jacinta, glad for the distraction. Also watching Billy and Sandra leave was CHAVEZ...former US Navy SEAL..now the Ambassador's top bodyguard. He also couldn't understand why he felt jealous about Billy being alone with Sandra. Chavez liked her as a friend but had an attraction for the teen super heroine TIGER GIRL..who in some ways seemed similar to Sandra Collins. He pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind.

10 pm

In an affluent residential area...LADY LEAH HAVENLOFT alighted from a taxi. Wearing a broad rimmed hat and trenchcoat to remain inconspicuous...the 30 year old British aristocrat walked towards a mansion...surrounded by a high wall...monitored by security cameras.

She walked down the cobblestone paved street until she rounded a corner...out of the cameras' range. "That's the address in the letter...Someone in that mansion...who knows about me...and the FEMINITE has invited me here...It could be a trap..but I've got no choice but to accept that invitation" said Leah as she removed her glasses, trenchcoat and hat.

Reaching into her handbag..Leah took out the gold tiara of the ancient Briton warrior queen BOUDICCA..and placed it on her head. Leah felt the power surge through her body.. as it reshaped itself...becoming stronger and sexier...her civilian clothes being replaced by more fitting attire for the evening's activities.

When the transformation ended...Leah was wearing a tight-fitting jumpsuit which looked like she was wearing the Union Jack. The only open space was a huge v-slit in the front from her neck...ending inches above the space between her toned shapely thighs.
A thin gold chain inches below her large round white breasts barely kept them from popping out of her thin tight fitting costume. She wore dark blue gloves on her hands and dark blue knee high boots on her feet.

Her green eyes looked through the slits of a dark blue mask which covered the upper part of her gorgeous face...that was framed by her long flame red tresses which cascaded like a waterfall from the top of her head on to her shoulders. On her head...the
golden tiara of Boudicca gleamed proudly.

"Oh God..It feels so good to be back!" declared...BRITANNIA...the famous British superheroine. "If only Em could see me now" thought the Busty British Bombshell...as she thought about her husband...who knew her secret identity...as she admired how her suit hugged and highlightes every contour of her Union Jack bodysuit.

Leah remembered how a fateful trip to the Scottish Highlands as a teenager led to her finding Boudicca's tiara and fighting evil as Britannia..much as Boudicca's other descendants had done over time. She hadn't become Britannia for nearly a decade...while marrying Emile...taking control of her father's buainess and performing the duties expected of members of the Royal Family.

But renewed criminal interest in Feminite drew Leah's attention and she knew Britannia would be needed again. The Buxom British Superwoman had fallen under its power many times when she battled its original purveyors...the shadowy crime conglomerate CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL.

Now the some of the world's last Feminite reserves had fallen into another criminal organisation...much older than Cyclops. Leah's research identified them as the SKULL SOCIETY. She remembered old newspaper stories her father...SIR MICHAEL HAVENLOFT...kept about the exploits of the legendary TIGRESS OF INDIA..against them during World War II when they aligned themselves with the Nazis.

"Time make these chaps history" resolved Britannia. Her large shapely white breasts bunched together under her tight Union Jack jumpsuit as she flexed her large shapely thighs...leaping over the eastern side high walled perimeter of the mansion. Landing
on the balls of her feet on the grass on the other side of the wall...her ample bosom bobbing sexily under her bodysuit...Britannia made her way through the overgrown gardens towards the old mansion.

The Busty British Bombshell had no idea her movements were detected by hidden motion sensors and infra red cameras. Preparations were made inside of the mansion to welcome the unsuspecting Britannia.

10.15 pm

Sandra Collins found Billy Kwan to be enjoyable company as they walked through the well kept gardens of the US Ambassador's residence. She liked catching up on what was happening in the US. Sandra even found Billy's interest in super heroines to be fascinating. She was intrigued about the case files the FBI had on several of them.

Sandra was particularly interested with one heroine...Black Tigress..who Billy said he had met personally and helped save herm Sandra could tell he was attracted to Black Tigress. But she also sensed he was attracted to FBI Agent Jacinta Jackson.Billy also liked Sandra. She told him about wanting to be a newspaper journalist after her father's diplomatic tour of duty in Bengali was over.
But Billy also felt there was another side to the Ambassador's daughter...and he noticed glances she had at Chavez
during dinner.

Inside the mansion's study...Jacinta briefly looked out the window at Billy and Sandra conversing and walking through the garden. The beauteous black agent couldn't understand why looking at Billy was making her feel aroused.She also didn't know why seeing him with Sandra made her feel jealous. Jacinta got a strange vibe off the Ambassador's teenage daughter which seemed similar to the feelings she got when she was Black Tigress.

Jacinta put those thoughts to the back of her mind and returned to her conversation with Ambassador Collins and Chavez. " So what do we know about the missing women? she asked them." None of them are related...All American...No ties to anyone in our government or military...No ransom demand...and they all seemed to have been kidnapped without a struggle" said Collins.

"They were taken at different times and in different parts of the city...Only the SKULL SOCIETY can pull this off...They're big on human trafficking...Chances are..They'll try to ship these women out of Bengali soon...along with any other women they kidnapped" said Chavez.

"We'll need some help to locate where these women are" said Jacinta. "I have a friend...MONICA MASTERS...former Ranger..
she's the security chief for KING RAHUL...she canget us some resources if we need it" replied Chavez .As they conferred inside and Billy and Sandra continued their walk in the garden outside...none of them were aware that a band of 12 Thugees had infiltrated
the compound.

10.30 pm

Her large firm white bust rising and falling slowly under her thin tight Union Jack bodysuit...her green eyes moving from side to
side in the slits of her dark blue mask, Britannia moved slowly and cautiously through the darkened interior of the mansion. She had been invited here by the Skull Society...with the threat of her secret identity of Lady Leah Havenloft being made known to the world.

Britannia suspected this was a trap. She didn't have to wait long before this suspicion was confirmed. A glint of steel in the darkness spurred the Busty British Bombshell into action. Four Thugees clad in their trademark crimson and black uniforms...charged towards her...their kukri knives drawn. Evading the first Thugee, Britannia countered with a right uppercut to the jaw.

Extending her left shapely muscular leg..Leah drove the ball of her left foot hard into a second Thugee's gut...sending him crashing against a wall and then face down to the floor.A right hand karate chop to the throat stopped a third Thugee in his tracks. Grabbing the fourth Thugee by his right wrist, Britannia disarmed him, flung him over her right shoulder, slamming him hare on to the floor.

As the Busty British Bombshell stood triumphant over the Thugees, a door opened in front of her. A light went on in the room behind the door. Leah heard a voice. "Enter Britannia...I have been expecting you...If you seek answers...then enter" the male voice. Without a second thought, th Buxom British Superwoman entered the room and the door closed behind her.

Britannia found herself inside of a brightly lit, well furnished room...looking at a man dressed in a golden business suit..his face hidden behind a gold skull mask...holding a bone white staff with a white skull at the tip.

"Who are you?" asked Britannia as she assumed a heroic pose in front of the strange man. Her hands on either side of her shapely waist...her shapely muscular legs slightly apart..her feet resting flat on the floor..her large firm white bust pushed forward..threatening to pop out of her thin tight Union Jack leotard.

"I am the MAHAR...Leader of the Skull Society...I am.pleased that you have accepted my invitation...Britannia...or perhaps you prefer to be called by your regular name...Lady Havenloft" said the skull- masked villain. Leah's green eyes widened in the slits of her dark blue mask and a gasp escaped from between her parted pink lips. The villain knew her secret identity.

"You have me at at disadvantage...You know my identity..but I don't know yours" said Leah."Who I am matters not...The Mahar
has had many faces over the centuries...What matters is what I am offering you" said the villain.

"What's that?" asked Britannia "An alliance" replied the Mahar. "An alliance?" asked Britannia. "Yes...We have a common interest...
Feminite...and a common enemy...Cyclops International...You have fought them for many years..They have used Feminite to defeat you..but still you continue to fight them" explained the Mahar.

"You know a lot about me" said Leah. "That is why I suggest we join forces..You can help us defeat Cyclops International...in return..the Skull Society will keep all the Feminite in Bengali...for use here...never to be used in the outside world...Do we have an agreement? asked the Mahar.

"No!...I can't allow you or Cyclops to possess Feminite!...You made a big mistake by inviting me here Mahar!...I know your plan!...And there's nothing you can do to stop me from.." began Britannia.

Before the Busty British Bombshell could complete her heroic speech, she felt her nipples shoot sharply to attention...becoming increasingly visible against the fabric of her thin tight Union Jack bodysuit..while the space between her shapely thighs throbbed and quickly became damp.

"Uuuuuuuuh...My nipples...Uuuuuuuuuh..hard...Uuuuuuuuuuuh..My cunt...wet..excited...Uuuh...Head clouding..with thoughts...of sex..with...my husband..becoming weak..becoming tired..want..to sleep...What?...How?...Why?" groaned Britannia breaking out
of her heroic pose...swaying dizzily before the Mahar. "Surely you recognise the effects of Feminite my big breasted friend?"
gloated the skull-faced villain.

"Uuuuuuuuh..Yes...Uuuuuuuuuh...but...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...How...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Britannia...her green eyes fluttering in the slits of her dark blue mask...her shapely muscular arms flailing in front of her as she staggered towards the Mahar. Her hard and erect nipples poking through the fabric of her Union Jack bodysuit while a wet spot grew between her shapely thighs.. the outline of a camel toe becoming increasing distinct on the dark blue fabric between Leah's shapely thighs.

"This house once belonged to LORD ABAN...grand vizier to the King of Bengali. In World War II, he served the Skull Society. In this very room, he captured the masked female...Tiger Girl...by using furniture that emitted scents subtle but powerful enough to arouse and subdue any woman...the young wench fell easily into his hands...This room is perfectly preserved since that time but I had Feminite woven into the fabric of all the furniture around you....It has been weakening you since you entered this room" explained the Mahar.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You're...You're right...The powers of my tiara...blocked...by my own erotic thoughts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...
Feminite...still has a profound effect on me...my super strength...fading fast...must act...before it's...too late...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Leah...the palm of her right hand pressed against the middle of her forehead...her green eyes struggling to remain open in the slits of her dark blue mask...staring in sleepy disbelief at the Mahar as he stood before her.

"It is already too late for you Britannia" gloated the Mahar. One cue, three Thugees entered the room via a door behind the skull masked villain. The faces of these Thugees were masked to conceal their identities. But they were topless, displaying toned brown upper bodies which gleamed with a shiny aura. The trio surrounded the Busty British Bombshell. "Uuuuuuuh...Oil on their bodies...laced with Feminite...Uuuuuuuuh...arousing my nipples...my cunt...just by standing close to me...Uuuuuh...can't fight back...can't escape" moaned Leah as she swayed dizzily between the three Thugees.

Her arms were pulled behind her back by one Thugee. A second grabbed her ankles. "Uuuuuuh...Let me go...Uuuuuh...Have no super strength...Can't get free...Too sexy...Too sleepy...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" complained Britannia as she writhed helplessly in their grasps as two Thugees carried her over to a nearby couch and laid her on top of it. Her dark blue boots were taken off. The third Thugee popped the golden chain in the middle of her Union Jack bodysuit.

He opened the v slit...causing Leah's large firm white breasts to pop out. The first Thugee then came forward with a thick cotton cloth that he applied to the exposed heaving rack of the famous British superwoman. "Uuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuh..some kind of oil...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...being rubbed over my breasts...paying attention to my nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...making them..
haaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...becoming aroused...becoming sleepy....don't..want..to fight back" confessed Leah as she allowed her shapely and muscular body to relax atop the couch.

Strange aromas from the couch filled her nostrils as the Thugee with the cloth, rubbed aphrodisiac oil theall over the naked shapely white bust of the beaten British Superwoman. Another Thugee placed his hands on Leah's shoulders to keep her pinned to the couch. The third Thugee took turns in massaging her erotic feet through the dark blue fabric of the lower part of her Union Jack bodysuit.

The Mahar watched with delight as Leah's big thick rosy nipples became hard and erect like the towers of Westminster in matter of seconds...her entire chest and toned abdomen soon gleaming from the generous coating of the aphrodisiac oil. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh..
..becoming...weak...becoming...sleepy...forgotten...potency of Feminite...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will be unconscious for hours...days...must
act...before...before...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Britannia as another wave of pleasure flooded her super erogenous body parts. Thoughts of sex with Emile filling her jaded brain.

On cue, a Thugee removed the gold tiara from Leah's head. "No!...My tiara!...Give it back!...I've got no super strength without it!" cried Britannia in fear as the tiara of Boudicca was handed over to the Mahar. The Thugee with the cloth then moved it southward...under the part of the Busty British Bombshell's Union Jack bodysuit that covered the wet space between her large shapely thighs. "Nooo..Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Not my cunt...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Stop...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...too weak...too aroused...going to
Uuuuuuuuuh...going to Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Leah as pressure rose rapidly inside of her throbbing cunt.

"God save the Queen" gloated the Mahar as the Thugee with the cloth kept rubbing it vigorously over Leah's wet clitoris until the famous British Superwoman had no choice but to yield. "Uh..Uuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuh" moaned Britannia surging briefly atop the couch..as she was brought to an overwhelming orgasm.

To add insult to injury, the cloth was removed from under her wet Union Jack bodysuit...soaked in her own sweat and juices...and pressed over her nose and mouth by a Thugee. "Nnnnnnnnnnn..Nnnnnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" pleaded Britannia, her green eyes fluttering in the slits of her dark blue mask as she was for--d to breath a cocktail of her own cum and the aphrodisiac oil...as the effects of the Feminite laced couch continued to devastate her.

"Nhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" cooed Britannia, her green eyes rolling up in her head, slowly closing as her head rolled against her right shoulder...as her resistance crumbled...and erotic thoughts of Emile filled her head as she faded quickly into unconsciousness. "Yes Britannia...You will sleep long and deep. You are correct...You shall not interfere in my plans...You will serve me" vowed the Mahar as he looked down upon the beaten Busty British Bombshell.

11 pm

"C'mon...You like her don't you?" asked Sandra. "Black Tigress?...Yeah...She's super strong, brave and beautiful..." replied Billy as he imagined the Ebony Wonder. "I meant Agent Jackson...I can tell by the way you look at her" said Sandra. Billy was silent for a moment. He knew Sandra had hit the nail on the head. "Uh...We're...uh...colleagues...and she's one of the best FBI agents...I respect her...but she's been with other guys...I'm not her type" said Billy.

"How would you know if you didn't try?" asked Jacinta. Billy fidgeted, trying to figure out what to say. Sandra took his hands in her own. "It's okay...I'm not judging you...All I'm saying, is if you tell her how you really feel...maybe you might be surprised...maybe..she likes you too...but doesn't know how to tell you" said Sandra. Billy looked into her eyes and could tell that she was being honest with him.

"Thanks...That means a lot...Maybe we should go back inside and..." began Billy. At that moment, Sandra felt her teen nipples tingle sharply under her dress. Billy was puzzled when he saw her facial expression suddenly change to one he once saw on Black Tigress.
"Look out!" cried Sandra pulling Billy to the ground as a pair of darts came flying towards them...and got lodged in a tree behind them.

From out of the darkness, crimson and black clad Thugees came running towards them. "Get to the house Sandra!...Get help!...I'll hold them off!" said Billy, her earlier words emboldening him. Sandra nodded and ran as Billy picked up a tree branch and went at the Thugees, swinging it like a baseball bat. Her movements constricted by her dress, Sandra knew she had to get back and help Billy as Tiger Girl. She just needed a chance to change.

From behind a bush, a Thugee armed with a kukri knife lunged. A gunshot rang out and he fell dead to the ground. Sandra saw Chavez with a smoking Colt in hand run up to her. Jacinta and two US Marines following behind. "Sandra are you all right?" asked Chavez with concern. Sandra felt surges of warmth in her chest and between her thighs as the ex-US Navy SEAL put his left hand on her right shoulder.

"Yes...but Billy's still back there...There are more of those Thugee creeps" replied Sandra. "Take her back to the house, Chavez and I will help Billy" said Jacinta to the Marines. "Yes ma'am" replied one Marine. Sandra knew she couldn't argue and agreed to go with the Marines. As she watched Jacinta and Chavez run off into the garden, Sandra fumed that she couldn't change into Tiger Girl and help Billy.

Jacinta herself felt conflicted. With Chavez present, there was no way she could slip away and change into Black Tigress to save Billy. Hearing from Sandra that he was in danger, made the beauteous black agent feel both concerned and aroused. Given her attraction to Trey and confusion over how he felt about her, Jacinta wondered if her feelings for Billy were real or some kind of side effect of her powers as Black Tigress.

Jacinta put that thought to the back of her mind as she drew her Beretta and charged alongside Chavez as they ran to Billy's aid. "Billy!!" cried Jacinta with concern for the young FBI technician as he swung a tree branch at four Thugees armed with kukri knives. Raising her pistol, Jacinta fired, shooting one in the chest. "Look out!" yelled Chavez as two Thugees pulled out Uzi submachine guns.

Leaping towards the beauteous black agent, the former Navy SEAL pushed her to the ground while firing off three rounds of his Colt automatic. One of the two Thugees fell dead to the ground, while the other fell wounded. Four more Thugees pulled out Uzis and opened fire, keeping Jacinta and Chavez pinned down where they were. Seeing Jacinta in danger, Billy was distracted for a moment. That was all it took for a Thugee to strike him behind the head with a blackjack.

"Uhh!!" groaned Billy, falling to the ground unconscious. "No!!" cried Jacinta in alarm as she saw two Thugees carrying Billy away towards the perimeter wall, two others following close behind while their four Uzi-toting comrades continued to cover their retreat.
Spurred on by a strange impulse she didn't understand, Jacinta leapt up and advanced towards the four Thugees, emptying the clip in her gun. Chavez followed her lead, firing relentlessly at them.

The quartet fell dead to the grassy surface, as six armed US Marines came running up to Jacinta and Chavez. Her ample ebony bosom heaving under her red dress, Jacinta couldn't stop looking over the wall that the Thugees had fled. The only thing on her mind was that they had Billy, that she cared about him more than she could say and she had to get him back. "Agent Jackson..
You all right?" asked Chavez.

"They have Billy! I'm going after them!" replied Jacinta. "You can't not without backup" said Chavez. "They tried to kidnap the Ambassador's daughter...You need to make sure she's safe and the Ambassador is too...Don't worry about me...I can handle those creeps" assured Jacinta. Before Chavez could say anything, Ambassador Collins arrived with four more Marines. Chavez began to brief him about the situation.

While they were focused on that, Jacinta made her way towards a cluster of trees in the garden located close to the mansion. "Those guys must be members of the Skull Society... The little intel we have on them say they're dangerous...They've got Billy and there's no telling what they'll do to him...Chavez is good but he won't be able to act in time...It's up to me to save Billy...as Black Tigress!" resolved Jacinta

Spinning rapidly on a single spot...Jacinta Jackson was a blur of motion. She heard the mighty roar of a Bengal tiger as she made her amazing transformation. Her ebony body becoming gleaming, voluptuous and muscular. Her dress and high heels faded...replaced by a thin single strap tiger pelt leotard which barely covered her gleaming ebony voluptuous and muscular ebony body.

Gold tiger bracelets on her wrists. The golden Tiger Talisman Belt wrapped around her wide curvy waist. Her hair loosening, becoming long tousled and glossy. Her fingernails and toenails becoming glossy, black and claw-like. Her hands strong. Her feet bare and erotic to the eye. A thin tiger pelt mask stretching across the upper part of her face to complete Jacinta's change into Black Tigress.

Flexing her huge gleaming ebony thighs, Black Tigress launched herself into the sky. Determined to save Billy, the Ebony Wonder followed the direction in which she saw the Thugees take the young FBI technician that she strangely found herself attracted to. But Jacinta had no idea that her change had been witnessed by Sandra Collins from her bedroom window. "I don't believe it...Agent Jackson is a super heroine...She's a Tiger Woman...I knew I sensed something about her" said Sandra.

With her father and Chavez engaged, Sandra knew now was the time for her to become Tiger Girl. "Billy Kwan tried to save me...Those Thugees must have something bad planned for him...I've got to help him...as Tiger Girl" resolved Sandra as she donned the golden Tiger Belt that she had.

The African American teenage girl heard the roar of the Bengal tiger...as an aura of white light surrounded her. Sandra felt her body becoming sexier and stronger.

When the light faded...her curvaceous and muscular ebony body was barely garbed by a strapless, thin white tiger pelt leotard. Her gold Tiger Belt was wrapped around her curvy waist. White tiger pelt mascara surrounded her brown eyes. Her fingernails and toenails were clear, glossy and claw like.

Slipping out of her bedroom window undetected as she often did since she became Tiger Girl, Sandra followed Black Tigress' trail.
"Agent Jackson's probably new to being a super heroine and doesn't know Bengali like I do..She's going to need my help to save Billy" resolved Tiger Girl as she sprinted and leapt over the rooftops of Bengali City.

To be continued

Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:43 pm